LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello guy !

Does anybody know if it's possible to get to pooping my diapers unconsciously in sleep, while keeping my daytime bowel continence ?

Thanks a lot for your future replies !

Chris

• Like 1

I suppose the only way is not to go poo all day (or two days) eat loads of liquorice or take a poo pill, get yourself blind drunk and go to bed

One of the surprises of parenthood is that after the very earliest newborn days … even babies almost never poop themselves in their sleep.

In bed, just after waking up: a whole lot. When they're supposed to be falling asleep at naptime: oh yes. But not when they're asleep. So it may be harder than you expect.

• Like 1

poopie on your butt causes a bad diaper rash if left to sit for long periods of time. I highly recommend not sleeping in a messy diaper, unless you like diaper rash.  If you do, Then by all means. go for it

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

After many decades of being a habituated DL and on a handful of rare occasions after protracted night time wearing, I’ve managed to wet at night in my sleep but I’ve NEVER come close to dirtying my diaper whilst asleep.

Just try messing your diaper just after you get into bed under the covers and fall asleep in it.  I’ve done that on rare occasions where my spouse is away.

If you’re like me, you’ll wake up at first not clearly remembering what you’ve done and slowly realise you’re in a full nappy, you’ll have to air out or wash the bedding anyway because the smell really does get into it, and you’ll have spent the night having some pretty weird dreams.

A dulcolax suppository at bed time when your really tired can do it. Most times it will wake you up at least a bit but a few times I've slept through. Very smelly by morning though (dont have visitors round for a day or so) and you really need to use good skin/barrier cream or you'll get evil nappy rash.

• Thanks 1
On 5/30/2018 at 9:23 PM, Glennie said:

poopie on your butt causes a bad diaper rash if left to sit for long periods of time. I highly recommend not sleeping in a messy diaper, unless you like diaper rash.  If you do, Then by all means. go for it

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I must have strong skin cause i never got a diaper rash yet or if i have I didn't notice it

I've often thought it would be really wonderful to wake up in the morning to discover I'd filled my pants or diaper full of poo in the night without being aware of it. But I've never managed to achieve this except perhaps when I've had a bout of diarrhea which I really don't enjoy. 
Firstly I have big problems getting to sleep when my bowels are full.
Secondly, I find it very difficult to poo without consciously pushing particularly lying down.
Thirdly when I'm wearing pooed pants in bed I get so sexually aroused I invariably have an involuntary orgasm & then lose interest & want to clean myself up. On the odd occasion when I've been so tired that I've managed to get to sleep in a mess I've woken again with a raging hard-on not long afterward.
It's maybe for the best. In order to manage it, I'd probably have to either be so pissed/stoned out of mind there would be a risk of accidentally killing myself by asphyxiation in my sleep or I'd have become clinically incontinent which isn't one of my ambitions.

This sounds fun, but don't do something that will harm you permanently. You don't want a situation you can no longer control. It will only make your life difficult. Always try to be rational about what you're about to do. People can do some very dangerous things when they get excited. I've got 4 hernias which I think I gave myself.

On 6/9/2018 at 9:45 PM, PP Rebel said:

Thirdly when I'm wearing pooed pants in bed I get so sexually aroused I invariably have an involuntary orgasm & then lose interest & want to clean myself up. On the odd occasion when I've been so tired that I've managed to get to sleep in a mess I've woken again with a raging hard-on not long afterward.

I'm pretty well acclimated to sleeping in a wet nappy and the nappy thing really is more than just sexual for me although I've noticed that the warm wet towelling can stimulate things a little during the night but I suspect it's physical sensation more than anything else.  An orgasm of itself will not make me want to take off my nappies.  The nappy is just a convenient way of managing the mess of it.

Quite different on the rare occasions I'm able to sleep in a pooey nappy.  I've found myself having vivid "nappy dreams" and sometimes I've even had wet dreams (I didn't think this happened to middle aged adults).   The wet dreams were really nice - waking up during a particularly nice orgasm, realising that you're in nappies and there can't be any more mess so just giving into it and then promptly falling back asleep.  If only I knew how to make those happen.

• Like 1
On 6/15/2018 at 4:38 AM, oznl said:

I'm pretty well acclimated to sleeping in a wet nappy and the nappy thing really is more than just sexual for me although I've noticed that the warm wet towelling can stimulate things a little during the night but I suspect it's physical sensation more than anything else.  An orgasm of itself will not make me want to take off my nappies.  The nappy is just a convenient way of managing the mess of it.

Quite different on the rare occasions I'm able to sleep in a pooey nappy.  I've found myself having vivid "nappy dreams" and sometimes I've even had wet dreams (I didn't think this happened to middle aged adults).   The wet dreams were really nice - waking up during a particularly nice orgasm, realising that you're in nappies and there can't be any more mess so just giving into it and then promptly falling back asleep.  If only I knew how to make those happen.

Thank you Onzl for some very Interesting observations.

My pants pooping preoccupations, & interest in others wetting & messing themselves appear to be a lot more sexually charged than most on here. But I do find I'm much more likely to be drawn to it at times when I feel frustrated, driven by others expectations, & not in control of my life. Less so when I'm being more creative & self-driven particularly when I'm engaging in tactile artistic type pursuits. It's as if pooing myself is a rebellious outlet for frustrated needs to be creative & express myself.

Agree, there's a physiological aspect to wearing pants or a diaper full of poo. The way the mass molds itself to you & presses in between your legs & around your bum, plus the taught fabric rubbing across the genital area. For physiological reasons, I tend to think of pooping as being inclined towards the masculine & wetting as being more feminine. This notion may be a personal projection on my part. I love seeing women peeing themselves but I'm not much interested in men wetting & rarely go in for it myself. Wonder what others think?

It should by now be apparent I'm interested in the psychoanalytical side of things. Occasionally, if I remember one of my dreams I write it down & have a stab at interpretation. Also, it's not as if sexual orgasms aren't associated with inducing periods of sleep. So next time I'm wearing pooed pants/ diaper in bed, have just shot my load & I'm thinking 'this isn't enjoyable any longer I want to change myself' maybe I will hang back, see if I can get to sleep, & find out what sort of dreams I have. 

• Like 1

As someone who has become totally incontinent by choice, I haven’t actually messed my diapers while completely asleep. Usually around 3-4 AM, I’ll be awakened by an uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen and rectum.  The feeling very quickly becomes so uncomfortable as the rectum contracts that I automatically tense my abdomen and push to quickly finish the bowel movement.  At that point, I go back to sleep and wait until I’m ready to get up to shower and change. I’ve gotten so that all of this happens while I’m half awake and quickly get back to sleep, but it’s still a conscious action.

As for accomplishing this without having daytime problems, I’m not sure that can be done.  Several times, I’ve tried to stifle a sneeze or tensed up while straining to lift or pull something and accidentally messed my diapers.  It’s difficult to completely lose control under some circumstances but have normal control under others. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2018 at 11:22 AM, Totophe said:

Hello guy !

Does anybody know if it's possible to get to pooping my diapers unconsciously in sleep, while keeping my daytime bowel continence ?

Thanks a lot for your future replies !

Chris

That's something I've only managed to achieve one time many years ago, and have never been able to do it again.

But even then, it was only a shart instead of a full release. :(

I keep hoping.....

• 4 weeks later...