LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants

Where to find good fitting plastic pants to keep cloth backed diapers from coming loose and to keep them in place. All the ones I see are loose fitting and don’t look like they are what would be what I’m looking for

Where to find good fitting plastic pants to keep cloth backed diapers from coming loose and to keep them in place. All the ones I see are loose fitting and don’t look like they are what would be what I’m looking for

I wear "blue ice" from Angelfluff as Well as there hi wasted PUL Pants both are made custom by Gary.Although pants to help as you would think , wearing a onesie makes wakes a world of diffrence in keeping them rigbt?Angelfluff atually uses your measurements and specifications to produce one pair , you get em wear and decide I you like the legholes , the crotch width, the rise etc ,if you want normal thread or a coordinated or contrasting color , wrapped elastic or unwrapped etc ,so you can dial in the perfect pant ,you can pay a little extra to buy the pattern as I did so in the future you can just call with pattern number and quantity , boom a couple weeks later more perfect pants show up .

And the green & blue ice are there top material, i have worn mine everday for 11 years and not a single pair have failed me and gone in the garbage , yes they are expensive not some ebay pant ,but for a custom made pant , made specificaly for you they are cheap!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use the diaper pins to keep my cloth diapers close to me- they are what gives my diapers their shape. The plastic pants are just to prevent leaks. 

• Like 1

Plastic pants are there to prevent leaks and shouldn’t be too tight. If you are looking for something to keep the diaper in place and keep things from sagging then you want a properly fitting onesie. That is what they were originally designed for.

I found plastic pants as a solution to keep your cloth backed diaper in place not very successful by themselves. Cloth backed diaper have a tendency to sag and aside of that, they are prone to leak much sooner than plastic backed diapers, but you already know that. The only solution for me that works really well is to put a very thin cloth diaper over your cloth backed disposable diaper and snug fitting plastic pant. If for one reason or another the disposable starts to leak the thin cloth diaper will deal with it. It is a combination I have been using for the last 20 years now and so far it never let me down.