LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey DailyDi,

I have been here way more times than I wish to count & I know exactly how this feels. I hope you know though that even though you may "feel" broken, it doesn't mean that you "are" broken. This too will pass. Hang in there & if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here :)

*hugs Mike* 

It's okay.. feelings like that go by.  Just like Rockie's said, don't let a few bad nights mess with your life.  You'll get through it and you are definitely important to a lot of people!  We all love you.  If you need anybody, I'm here too! ^_^ 

IMO, we are all broken, some's just more than others. But I have been wrong before. Anyhow, you are loved and respected Mikey. You have done a great service to us all in creating and maintaining this community. It sounds like you have been pouring your heart into your family lately and that is always a good thing, even if they don't tell you so when you need it. You are a great guy Mike, know that we love you.

Thanks all, had some really tough nights, and a night in the hospital, but on new medication that is starting to work and I feel hopeful again.

Sorry to those who sent me direct messages and emails. They helped me a lot but I was unable to reply due to my broken brain.