LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you sign yourself over to an Amazon?

So yeah been thinking about this one and honestly if I could find one like Laura in my story or one like in "Exchanged" by @BabySofia or "Making the Best of It" by @bbykimmy .....  I would say yeah....

Honestly I'm so burned out by mental health shit, money shit, family shit, and existential angst that I have pretty much no fucks left to give. And honestly it sounds more fun the 600mg morphine sulfate option.

Any one else? yay or nay?

This sports a very good question.  I suppose with Kimmy's April, it could work, however, there was sexual attraction that could never be fulfilled.  I know you were going around that in your story.  Not sure a younger me would want to give everything up to be a baby though.

8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

This sports a very good question.  I suppose with Kimmy's April, it could work, however, there was sexual attraction that could never be fulfilled.  I know you were going around that in your story.  Not sure a younger me would want to give everything up to be a baby though.

Yeah honestly this would most likely be me doing something impulsive during a depressive episode to try and fill the screaming void where my soul should be.

I'd have to say no. The thing is, you have no way of knowing their true colors until it's too late. They could look like April and turn out to be Wendy from It's the Little Choices.

Also @YourFNF If you ever need to, like, talk to someone I'm here for you. ♡

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'd have to say no. The thing is, you have no way of knowing their true colors until it's too late. They could look like April and turn out to be Wendy from It's the Little Choices.

Also @YourFNF If you ever need to, like, talk to someone I'm here for you. ♡

thanks trip :)

It would be cool though if someone has not already done this:  To provide at reasonable cost a VR trip to one of your favorite stories with you being the protagonist.

Good stress reduction in some stories.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

thanks trip :)

I mean it. I... I worry about you sometimes, YourFNF. And I've had a lot of experience with people who have depression and the like. Even right now one of my Online Littles just sent a message saying "I feel like giving up on life." And now she won't return my messages. :(

If anybody reading this is religious, please pray for Maddie.

50 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I mean it. I... I worry about you sometimes, YourFNF. And I've had a lot of experience with people who have depression and the like. Even right now one of my Online Littles just sent a message saying "I feel like giving up on life." And now she won't return my messages. :(

If anybody reading this is religious, please pray for Maddie.

hugs on offer

It's fun to think about - Wendy is my dream girl though: devious, clever, motivated, and sexually charged :P

But I don't think it would be fun long-term or fulfilling.  I have a 24/7 mommy-type who wants me padded all the time, who wants me to be her Little - it's not perfect, there's very little sexual component from her but she's delightfully dominating... but I still need mature time to go play with my friends, I'm a board game addict.  And when I go out with my friends, I like to wear adult, sexy clothes... though my mommy-type prefers when I wear diapers out with my friends too, but that's less possible in the warmer weather!

So... long answer to a short question:  it would be super fun and amazing, but I would go a little crazy if I had zero opportunity to flex my actually adult brain.

Also, glad to hear that Maddie is okay.

I feel like this question goes along with the classic “do you wish you were in incontinent?”  It’s great in theory but not so great in practice. As Kimmy said being a Little or baby full time means you lose a lot of privilege, and for many ABDL sexuality is part of it.  Resently I have become incontinent though not by choice. For years I had dreamed of how much fun it would be it isn’t as great as I imagined. 

I’m extremely practical, when I started losing my hair I started shaving my head.  For me if I lived as a little in the diaper dimension I would be looking for good Amazon’s to take in.  This would depend where and which version I was in naturally.    A life as a free little or anyone in the real world is hard, having a caretaker removes that hardship.  I guess the short answer would be yes I would. However I would do my homework first and try to pick a family that would suit my needs and theirs. 

I'm thinking that YourFNF is on the brink of adulthood,  classic Catcher in the Rye.  Being a student is tuff ...  neither here  nor   there.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:11 PM, YourFNF said:

Yeah honestly this would most likely be me doing something impulsive during a depressive episode to try and fill the screaming void where my soul should be.

I've felt that way before.  As a fellow depressee with all possible shit flying off the rails, I really know what you mean.  My pm box is always open if you want to talk.

• Like 1
On 5/30/2018 at 8:04 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Update on Maddie: She's perfectly fine. :)

Glad to hear that as well

13 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I've felt that way before.  As a fellow depressee with all possible shit flying off the rails, I really know what you mean.  My pm box is always open if you want to talk.

Thank you :)

On 5/30/2018 at 10:46 AM, 'Lil Wendi said:

Amanda in 'Exchanged'

Seconded. Someone who is open to signing a binding contract giving me certain inviolable rights, and I would be on board. However, my contract would be pretty skewed heavily in my favour so I am not sure if anyone would bite on it... Fun thought though.  

10 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Seconded. Someone who is open to signing a binding contract giving me certain inviolable rights, and I would be on board. However, my contract would be pretty skewed heavily in my favour so I am not sure if anyone would bite on it... Fun thought though.  

Dang, that's a fun story seed.  Do you mind if I use that?

I have a story idea KWOceans and I have been playing with for a long time, but it has some snags.  That concept could help smooth it out.

On 6/1/2018 at 7:22 AM, bbykimmy said:

Dang, that's a fun story seed.  Do you mind if I use that?

I have a story idea KWOceans and I have been playing with for a long time, but it has some snags.  That concept could help smooth it out.

By all means. If you are going to be doing the writing as a collaboration with KWOceans, it will be an awesome idea!

In the terms, contract, and lead family of "Exchanged" , I wouldn't mind being Stacey at all!  Minus some of the insane misadventures, I'd be the model "Little going to college".  I'd want my video games, coloring books, and TV at home with little expectations, but still have that little bit of both freedom and public humiliation.