LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The gates of amazon country: a scene from the diaper dimension

The gates of amazon county: a scene from the diaper dimension.

With the crackle of of electricity and the smell of oxygen iodising, the portal ripped and swirled. The honeydew institute had been built, grown up, around the natural rip between dimensions.

Professor Mona Radcliffe look up from here clipboard and began typing data into her computer. The signal her had gotten from the latest batch of drones that has captivated her completely.

It was still fascinating to her that the little dimension existed at all. Even though it was one of several, some of which it was even okay for amazons to travel too. 

Not that they hadn't been attempted amazon landing parties to the world of littles before. But they had always resulted in everyone being crippled by unknown forces. They had always known that only littles existed beyond the portal. A fact the broke her heart just thinking about it. Every piece of data told her something new. The littles version of earth was much smaller, had thinner oxygen, stronger gravity and fewer resources. 

Because of this life on the planted could only grow to a certain size.  The little human had also managed to wipe out any competing hominids. So, no potential amazon race to evolve alongside them.

It also meant that littles had stronger bladders then here, few of the older ones didn't even need diapers. The Benefits of stronger gravity meant they could walk without toddling. 

She could hear the clack of keys as she type each new fact in.... until the sound woke up Mattie.

She got up from behind her computer desk, walked to the space at the rear of lab that Mona was using as a nursery.

Dr Mathew Johnson, was Mona's opposite number from the littles dimension. He came to the amazon world, from his own, as part of a work trip. Since then he had been adopted by professor Radcliffe.  He was currently stood in a crib, holding on to the rails. He was in nothing more then a lilac t-shirt, with a cartoon t-Rex on it which bore the legend "dinorawwww!!!". He was also wearing a sagging discoloured diaper. There was a wet patch on his shirt where he had drooled in his sleep.

Mona picked little Mattie from the crib where he had been been grizzling. Mattie had been cranky since being adopted. She held him close to her bosom, in a bid to comfort him. Patting his padded behind, she could tell he was both wet and pooey.

With Mattie safely brought down to the foam changing mat on the floor, professor Radcliffe set to work. Loudly ripping the tapes on his diaper. She hummed to herself in a cheery tuneless melody, has she had his leg in her hand and was setting to work with a wet wipe on his bum.

Looking down at Mattie was bittersweet for her, she couldn't stop thinking of all those poor defenceless littles on the other earth. 

No matter. With each new calculation, she was confident she could find away to overcome the problems of amazon travel. How much of her work could she fund selling slots on organised adoption party's to the little dimension? 

How many littles could she save once she could get amazon across to liberate those poor littles....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not great a writing long stories. I never seen them through. I'm stick to small "scenes" right now?

that said a sequel occurs to me.... so, let's see.

i wrote it really to address questions I had about the dimension stories. I'd tried to address without treading on anyone's toes.

"do-gooding amazons?" I suppose it's all a matter of opinion. Not quite the take I had on her.

no one thinks theyre "evil" do they? If they did, terrible things would never happen....

I always wondered how an Amazon Invasion of our World would go. Europe would fall rather quickly, using nukes would be pointless except as a final Fuck-you, and the Middle East would hold out the longest due to all the assault guns, suicide bombers, and urban jungles and desert terrain to wage war in.

The Amazons would obviously want all of us alive as much as possible, and would make extensive use of tear gas (Oddly illegal to use by militaries in military conflict but WP is fair game), magnesium stun bombs, and other non-lethal weaponry. We on the other hand wouldn't fight with anything less than lethal force.

And it would be utter total war with the Amazons seeking complete babification of everyone or close enough to make no difference.

2 hours ago, ThomasG said:

I always wondered how an Amazon Invasion of our World would go. Europe would fall rather quickly, using nukes would be pointless except as a final Fuck-you, and the Middle East would hold out the longest due to all the assault guns, suicide bombers, and urban jungles and desert terrain to wage war in.

The Amazons would obviously want all of us alive as much as possible, and would make extensive use of tear gas (Oddly illegal to use by militaries in military conflict but WP is fair game), magnesium stun bombs, and other non-lethal weaponry. We on the other hand wouldn't fight with anything less than lethal force.

And it would be utter total war with the Amazons seeking complete babification of everyone or close enough to make no difference.

I mean you could use low yield neutron warheads they're specifically designed to minimize the blast while putting out a ton radiation, although not as effective at sheilded targets, so you'ld probably want thermobaric warheads. Also I wouldn't count Europe out easily. Just about every country in the western half is a NATO member with access to top of the line armor like the Abraham's and Leopard II. Then there is the Russians any conflict involving them is going to be nothing short apocalyptic, altogether both sides on the eastern front in WWII took about 30 million casualties civilian and military. You don't bait the bear unless you're prepared to pay in blood, especially now that they've got several thousand nukes.

I don't envision an all out attack of the amazons. As I laid out, I see a few discrete raiding parties.

my story was meant really to lay out a few questions I had about the diaper dimension.

if everything is to scale for a little to be babyfied, how much larger does that make amazon earth? If a little is small enough to fit in the car seat of an amazon car, how much more fossil fuels would it take? How many more natural resources are used in the avarage amazon diaper factory?

my story was just an attempt to lay out those kinds of question. 

There wasn't even going to be a little in the story. It doesn't really need one. But ya know.... it's expected,

thay said. Matties not just anyone, is he? The chief scientist on the dimensions as far as the littles are concerned.

what would a story about a little task force being sent to extract him look like???

50 minutes ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

I don't envision an all out attack of the amazons. As I laid out, I see a few discrete raiding parties.

my story was meant really to lay out a few questions I had about the diaper dimension.

if everything is to scale for a little to be babyfied, how much larger does that make amazon earth? If a little is small enough to fit in the car seat of an amazon car, how much more fossil fuels would it take? How many more natural resources are used in the avarage amazon diaper factory?

my story was just an attempt to lay out those kinds of question. 

There wasn't even going to be a little in the story. It doesn't really need one. But ya know.... it's expected,

thay said. Matties not just anyone, is he? The chief scientist on the dimensions as far as the littles are concerned.

what would a story about a little task force being sent to extract him look like???

that's pretty cool I'd actually thought that myself with a larger but low grav world(I'm assuming low metal core? hollow in places?)

Thought this was really interesting. I really hope to see some kind of inter-dimensional war story at one point. But the questions this poses is really interesting

On 5/30/2018 at 1:07 PM, YourFNF said:

I mean you could use low yield neutron warheads they're specifically designed to minimize the blast while putting out a ton radiation, although not as effective at sheilded targets, so you'ld probably want thermobaric warheads. Also I wouldn't count Europe out easily. Just about every country in the western half is a NATO member with access to top of the line armor like the Abraham's and Leopard II. Then there is the Russians any conflict involving them is going to be nothing short apocalyptic, altogether both sides on the eastern front in WWII took about 30 million casualties civilian and military. You don't bait the bear unless you're prepared to pay in blood, especially now that they've got several thousand nukes.

Europe ran out of ammo fighting the Islamic State and they didn't even deploy ground troops. Even the US is constantly having ammo shortages fighting the largely leg mobile Taliban who only recently learned to wear body armor, use proper marksmanship, and use NVGs. Especially the NVGs which is causing the US military to throw its entire night fighting manual in the bonfire, as now the Taliban can see the special communication lights visible only under NVGs.

Other than Turkey, no NATO nation other than the US is capable of sustained combat.

Also the performance of the Abrams and Leopard IIs has been subpar against the latest generation of ATGMs in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

In addition, the Abrams reputation is mostly hype from fighting the inept Iraqi Military using T-72 Urals and M1s which didn't have ballistic computers, thermal sights, or modern ammo. Even then, the majority of Iraqi Armor kills were achieved by Bradleys. USAF claims were disproven by battlefield assessments, they destroyed at most 100 Iraqi Tanks and most of those were by B-52s.

When the wall fell down and the USSR broke apart, the US Military got a hold of several Ukranian T-72Bs, T-64Bs, and T-80s and test fired rounds at them. The Abrams' main gun could not penetrate their armor while the T series guns were able to easily penetrate the Abrams' armor at twice the effective firing range of the Abrams when firing the latest Soviet ammo types. In addition, the T-series had GLATGM capability and could engage NATO tanks on the reverse slope well outside their engagement range.

This is before we factor in Soviet Ground Search Radars capable of detecting individual humans (Which NATO developed as well but never deployed), massive artillery advantage, and THAAD capabilities. 

Militaries are more than just tanks, they are a total package integrating diverse arms into a cohesive whole that few ever get to appreciate.

The Amazons by dint of being taller would likely consider .50cal rifles to be a battle rifle by their standards and probably use an M-240 as an Assault Rifle. Scaling up, to vehicles, you're looking at some serious firepower disparities breaking out. Given Amazons have the capability to develop autonomous robots, warfare would be pretty hellish against Amazons.

On the Infantry Side:

A typical 4-man USMC fireteam utilizing Ready-Team-Fire-Support would have a Rifleman up front with M-16, the Team Leader with an M-16 with a 40mm grenade launcher attached, the SAW gunner with the M-249, then an additional rifleman with extra ammo.

An Amazon 4-man fireteam: Rifleman with a clip, or, box, or bag fed M-240, Team Leader with M-240 with an attached clip fed 40mm grenade launcher, a SAW gunner with a .50cal LMG (By Amazon Standards), then an additional Rifleman.

Given a center of mass hit from a .50cal is enough to blow a person in half and .50cal would readily available at Fireteam Level for the Amazons, firefights are going to be rather lopsided in Amazonian Favor before tactics, terrain, etc come into play.

1 hour ago, ThomasG said:

Europe ran out of ammo fighting the Islamic State and they didn't even deploy ground troops. Even the US is constantly having ammo shortages fighting the largely leg mobile Taliban who only recently learned to wear body armor, use proper marksmanship, and use NVGs. Especially the NVGs which is causing the US military to throw its entire night fighting manual in the bonfire, as now the Taliban can see the special communication lights visible only under NVGs.

Other than Turkey, no NATO nation other than the US is capable of sustained combat.

Also the performance of the Abrams and Leopard IIs has been subpar against the latest generation of ATGMs in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

In addition, the Abrams reputation is mostly hype from fighting the inept Iraqi Military using T-72 Urals and M1s which didn't have ballistic computers, thermal sights, or modern ammo. Even then, the majority of Iraqi Armor kills were achieved by Bradleys. USAF claims were disproven by battlefield assessments, they destroyed at most 100 Iraqi Tanks and most of those were by B-52s.

When the wall fell down and the USSR broke apart, the US Military got a hold of several Ukranian T-72Bs, T-64Bs, and T-80s and test fired rounds at them. The Abrams' main gun could not penetrate their armor while the T series guns were able to easily penetrate the Abrams' armor at twice the effective firing range of the Abrams when firing the latest Soviet ammo types. In addition, the T-series had GLATGM capability and could engage NATO tanks on the reverse slope well outside their engagement range.

This is before we factor in Soviet Ground Search Radars capable of detecting individual humans (Which NATO developed as well but never deployed), massive artillery advantage, and THAAD capabilities. 

Militaries are more than just tanks, they are a total package integrating diverse arms into a cohesive whole that few ever get to appreciate.

The Amazons by dint of being taller would likely consider .50cal rifles to be a battle rifle by their standards and probably use an M-240 as an Assault Rifle. Scaling up, to vehicles, you're looking at some serious firepower disparities breaking out. Given Amazons have the capability to develop autonomous robots, warfare would be pretty hellish against Amazons.

On the Infantry Side:

A typical 4-man USMC fireteam utilizing Ready-Team-Fire-Support would have a Rifleman up front with M-16, the Team Leader with an M-16 with a 40mm grenade launcher attached, the SAW gunner with the M-249, then an additional rifleman with extra ammo.

An Amazon 4-man fireteam: Rifleman with a clip, or, box, or bag fed M-240, Team Leader with M-240 with an attached clip fed 40mm grenade launcher, a SAW gunner with a .50cal LMG (By Amazon Standards), then an additional Rifleman.

Given a center of mass hit from a .50cal is enough to blow a person in half and .50cal would readily available at Fireteam Level for the Amazons, firefights are going to be rather lopsided in Amazonian Favor before tactics, terrain, etc come into play.

Yeah it might end up coming down to Russians, Indians, and Chinese being able to soak them long enough for the NATO to come up with a Manhattan project equivalent. Similar to what happened in the Second World War.

It's a very fun little tale :). I don't get time to read a lot of stories now-a-days, so shorts like this can actually be really wonderful for sparking the imagination, and sometimes, less is more. :)

I liked it and would love seeing more. One thing I noticed was that there were lots of little mistakes in the story. Those can be easily corrected with a good proofreading. Thanks for sharing this with us.