LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been buying via Walmart ordering lately

I find you can get Abenas in smaller quantities and thus not pay so much at once, as well as Tranquility ATNs.  Sometimes there's a sale which is nice.  ^.^

Pickup's not too bad either, as there's a walmart near my house, so I can usually save on shipping expenses.

Anyone else do that?

• Like 1

Amazon is great, though I can't say about packaging/shipping.  I've had no issues on that front, but I've heard horror stories of some of the delivery services used in dense cities, and package theft.  I also haven't had labeled boxes, but I've heard that it rarely happens.

Yes I did pay tax and from a gather its about a 1 out of 500 times you get a box that says anything on the front. And if you have Amazon prime, you just need to find the listing that is amazon prime eligible and they will ship it from their warehouse in a prime box.

In order to get decent diaper ,i go thru an out of state medical supply company , the local places I get my wheelchairs and stuff from has garbage brands,so mine get delivered by UPS ,it's been years since I bought them in person, also stores would take them out of my pocket instead of insurance .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, dave_the_baby said:

I find you can get Abenas in smaller quantities and thus not pay so much at once, as well as Tranquility ATNs.  Sometimes there's a sale which is nice.  ^.^

Pickup's not too bad either, as there's a walmart near my house, so I can usually save on shipping expenses.

Anyone else do that?

Walmart sells abenas??

3 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

There's a ton of diapers available on there website ship to the store type of deal .

Yea I noticed that I never saw abe as on there tho...

Interesting.  I went to the Walmart website and typed in Abena and it came up with the Abri Form L4 for $18.99.  That's for a pack of 12 with free shipping.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Abena-Abri-Form-Comfort-Brief-Extra-Plus-LARGE-L-4-4168-Pack-of-12/182144219  Note that it says "Pickup Not Available"  Maybe that's just my Walmart, but what good is it to order them sent to your local store when pickup is not available?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Interesting.  I went to the Walmart website and typed in Abena and it came up with the Abri Form L4 for $18.99.  That's for a pack of 12 with free shipping.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Abena-Abri-Form-Comfort-Brief-Extra-Plus-LARGE-L-4-4168-Pack-of-12/182144219  Note that it says "Pickup Not Available"  Maybe that's just my Walmart, but what good is it to order them sent to your local store when pickup is not available?

Good question. If you can't get there because of physical limitations (like me) getting to the store can be a problem. I guess that's when you go to Amazon and get it delivered as stated in previous posts. Good luck! :rolleyes:

I'll let you borrow my wheelchair to pick them up ,how's that for a nice guy ,since there's no tank to fill you don't need to return it full and since it's powder coated matte black no wash and wax either.

Good question. If you can't get there because of physical limitations (like me) getting to the store can be a problem. I guess that's when you go to Amazon and get it delivered as stated in previous posts. Good luck! default_rolleyes.gif

4 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I'll let you borrow my wheelchair to pick them up ,how's that for a nice guy ,since there's no tank to fill you don't need to return it full and since it's powder coated matte black no wash and wax either.

To be fair, I'll trade you my wife''s walker, complete with handbrake and horn. She has never used it and probably won't as her time on this earth is earth is coming to an end. I'd fill your tank if I don't blow up the gas station in the process. :huh: Oops! Did I do that?

Love it , unfortunately I still have walker and rollator jammed in the closet in the course of a couple months I went to walker-rollator-to power chair ,not fun ,and honestly I may be a short timer myself my anticipated use by date is December. Sorry to hear about your wife , i became a widower in '01 myself it ain't easy,feel free to bend my ear if you ever need to,my mom was a psychologist so private is private, I actually have friends that don't I have friends and some that by chance see me and another friend out somewhere and come over and are they are both friends of mine but i don't talk about other people unless they tell me I can ,so its a funny "who's on first" when two friends realize they are friends and both friends of mine as well .

To be fair, I'll trade you my wife''s walker, complete with handbrake and horn. She has never used it and probably won't as her time on this earth is earth is coming to an end. I'd fill your tank if I don't blow up the gas station in the process. :huh: Oops! Did I do that?

• Sad 1
19 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Love it , unfortunately I still have walker and rollator jammed in the closet in the course of a couple months I went to walker-rollator-to power chair ,not fun ,and honestly I may be a short timer myself my anticipated use by date is December. Sorry to hear about your wife , i became a widower in '01 myself it ain't easy,feel free to bend my ear if you ever need to,my mom was a psychologist so private is private, I actually have friends that don't I have friends and some that by chance see me and another friend out somewhere and come over and are they are both friends of mine but i don't talk about other people unless they tell me I can ,so its a funny "who's on first" when two friends realize they are friends and both friends of mine as well .

Wow. I'm sorry to hear. That's a double punch to the gut. I want to private message you, but, again with the magnification and reverse  video, I could not find an icon or something in which to do it. She's at the cancer doctor this morning and didn't tell me she was on her way. She can no longer drive either and non one bothered to tell me she was leaving. I thought the appointment was Friday. Wrong again. Let me know and we'll figure a way to get together.

I did some research and determined the lowest price online. Then, I checked with XP Medical, my current supplier. There was a $5 difference in price. Then, I looked at shipping cost from XP. They ship at no additional charge for orders over $50 or more. If you choose to auto ship, then they knock off another 5% . Auto ship is 3 day FedEx. So with all things factored in, it's a good deal and i"ll stick with XP. And I don't have to go to Walmart to pick them up. For me, that's a plus. I'm glad the subject came up because it caused me to take a serious look at other alternatives. Thanks all :angel_not:.

6 hours ago, ppdude said:

I may appear stupid, but what's KCWW?

KCWW stands for Kimberly Clark World Wide Corporation, the parent of GoodNites, Huggies, Depend and a million more brands.

I thought Kimbery Clark was half of the Lewis and Clark expedition :)

Oddly, when searching for things, I've found Walmart is starting to really eat into the Amazon domination.    I bought some specialized fertilizer for the garden and oddly enough some plastic clips that I needed for my wine bar.    I'm hunting all over for these clips with the only real thing to describe them is they're the things you clamp enema tubes off with (thought hey work with any plastic tubing).     Walmart got me a bag of five (they even called them enema tubing clamps... I'm not sure why anybody needs 5 for that purpose) for small $$.

6 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I thought Kimbery Clark was half of the Lewis and Clark expedition :)

Oddly, when searching for things, I've found Walmart is starting to really eat into the Amazon domination.    I bought some specialized fertilizer for the garden and oddly enough some plastic clips that I needed for my wine bar.    I'm hunting all over for these clips with the only real thing to describe them is they're the things you clamp enema tubes off with (thought hey work with any plastic tubing).     Walmart got me a bag of five (they even called them enema tubing clamps... I'm not sure why anybody needs 5 for that purpose) for small $$.

This made me laugh and made my day. I thought enemas were on their "way out". My grandmother loved them and nagged me to do one a day. I said NO. Anyway, I agree with your observation and think people might be getting tired of Amazon. They jacked up the price of Prime by $20 and if you had an active one month subscription signed you up for a recurring monthly subscription. That reminds me -- I need to go cancel my Prime account.

22 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

KCWW stands for Kimberly Clark World Wide Corporation, the parent of GoodNites, Huggies, Depend and a million more brands.

OK. How do you get into them? Aren't they a little small for most adults?

I am a petite woman, 5' 3" tall, 105 pounds, 24" waist, 29" hips. The GoodNites Tru-Fit are suppose to fit snugly, to best hold the disposable absorbent liner next to the body. I know women weighing up to 125 pounds who find the Girls L-XL Tru-Fit effective and comfy. However, apparently the Boys Tru-Fit are less effective or comfy for males past puberty who weigh much over 100 pounds. Must be a result of the differences of anatomy.

The regular GoodNites stretch, but are not intended to fit snugly. Men report those are more comfy for them. Personally I never had look with disposable GoodNites, but then I seldom use disposable pull-on. With Tru-Fit I can pull them down to use a toilet or change the disposable insert. For me and a lot of other petite women, Tru-Fit are a very good choice for discreet daytime protection.

On 6/1/2018 at 2:12 PM, Angela Bauer said:

The diapers that they make will have the "3C" on it as well. Target,Walmart is some of what KCWW makes for.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:46 PM, ppdude said:

OK. How do you get into them? Aren't they a little small for most adults?

Like wearing a speedo!

The goodnites were meant to fit children from ages 7-10 sinse they average 65-120 lbs. Funny enough is that the goodnites is the largest cut the diaper machines can make into a diaper. Those baby diaper machines were not designed for anything made larger then size 7. You can assume the goodnites are just size 7 pullups(parents would have a fit if they found that info out).

On 6/2/2018 at 5:45 PM, Angela Bauer said:

I am a petite woman, 5' 3" tall, 105 pounds, 24" waist, 29" hips. The GoodNites Tru-Fit are suppose to fit snugly, to best hold the disposable absorbent liner next to the body. I know women weighing up to 125 pounds who find the Girls L-XL Tru-Fit effective and comfy. However, apparently the Boys Tru-Fit are less effective or comfy for males past puberty who weigh much over 100 pounds. Must be a result of the differences of anatomy.

The regular GoodNites stretch, but are not intended to fit snugly. Men report those are more comfy for them. Personally I never had look with disposable GoodNites, but then I seldom use disposable pull-on. With Tru-Fit I can pull them down to use a toilet or change the disposable insert. For me and a lot of other petite women, Tru-Fit are a very good choice for discreet daytime protection.

Well... that explains a lot. I haven't been able to fit in kids diapers since ????. I am built like a pencil and 170 lbs of fat and flab.