LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fight or Switch...

XP Medical has informed me that the ID Slip Maxi diapers that I have been wearing for about four months are being eliminated from their offerings. They suggested I try Dry 24/7. Should I look for a new source for the slips or should I switch? Previous comments and reviews of the Dry 24/7 look pretty god.  So should I fight or switch?

XP Medical has informed me that the ID Slip Maxi diapers that I have been wearing for about four months are being eliminated from their offerings. They suggested I try Dry 24/7. Should I look for a new source for the slips or should I switch? Previous comments and reviews of the Dry 24/7 look pretty god.  So should I fight or switch?
I would honestly say switch ,just because i have the bad luck many times over the years of finding out when a major place does away with a diaper 8 of 10 times it's because A. There's a quality issue, B. That diaper is being discontinued and we just dont know it yet !

XP is one of the biggest in the game , they don't discontinue something that is making them money, just for the he'll of it to inconvience or piss off its customers so they go elsewhere and spend there money,dry 24/7 is no slouch diaper ,that's just my experience YMMV.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

If you like the nappy there is likely another place you can get it from. If you want to try something else then you can do that... You could buy some of your current nappies and a new one, you can have more than one brand after all!

As a person who lost the fight for their personal favorite (Molicare Super+ was my go-to, now it's Molicare slip) Branching out is not a bad thing.  Just in case, because you never know.

The subject title reminds me of the old Tarryton Commercials.  "I'd rather fight than switch!"  Only people45 years or older will remember that as it was a commercial for a brand of ciggarets on TV before they banned those types of commercials.

Personally, I would try a package of the Dry 24/7 to see if you may actually like them better or not.  Some people who have been dubious about trying something different found out that they actually liked the new product better.  If you don't like a different product, you can always look for a different supplier of your favorite ID Slip Maxi's at that point.

• Like 1

The ID slip is a fine diaper for sure.  It's one that I use quite frequently.  However....you could do much worse than the Dry 24/7's.  Those are some spectacular diapers as well.  I think the 24/7's have less SAP content than the ID Slip's so they are a bit bulkier but they're going to work well for you.

Oh; I do not know about that. Comco lasted a good long time I found them in 1985 and they lasted until the very end of 2019, to be replaced by something as good and in some ways better. The L L. Medico Gary 7 mil panty and the diapers I wear are at least 8 years old

So I cannot complain

Spanky is right on -- find it then gone. Christy is right too. I used Comco for a long time -- gone. Then found Gary 7 mil from Fetware and stayed with them a long time. I have since found Baby Pants and now get everything from them including the Gary's. I like their "classic" line cause its more babyish and fun. Finding another diaper was a task that I just didn't want to deal with. XP made it easier so that I didn't have to look all over the internet and get overwhelmed with the endless offerings. I am going to get some cloth prefolds from BP. Now I'm have to go shopping for diaper clips.