LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters letters

This is a short story that is knocking around in my head begging to be put on paper? Since this is an electric storyboard I will put it here! 

Chapter 1:

"Beckie!"

Called her mom you got a letter!

Beckie Wilson wondered who would write me?

The letter was definitely for her.

Miss Beckie Wilson 328 W. 5200 S. Ogden, Utah 84403.

The return address was Johnathon Barrett P. O. Box 89 Sommerville, Utah 84722.

I don't know anybody from Sommerville, Utah!

Who would be writing me she thought?

She didn't get much mail and what she did was from close friends when they go out of town, postcards from places like Disneyland, Carlsbad Caverns, Shelly sent her a couple last year. 

She opened the letter. May 22, 2018 

"Dear Beckie, you don't know me."

Okay so I don't know him, why would he be writing to me? 

"You don't know me. but you know my Aunt Shirley Barrett."

Okay, the lady next door. I do know her.

Beckie blushed even at almost 19 years old when her parents go out of the town she goes and stays there to stay.

Shirley was her babysitter.

It was okay she liked Shirley.

She just wished her parents trusted her enough not to send her there, she knew why they sent her there. 

"Aunt Shirley is here with us and she gave me your name and address."

"Like you I am 18 years old."

"I like playing golf, which I am pretty good as I'm on my Community College team."

Beckie played golf as well her dad taught her, is that all they both golf.

Is that all they have in common? 

She read on. "My Aunt tells me that even at 18 she still babysits you."

Beckie blushed again yeah I must be pretty lame to have to be babysat at 18 years old.

There is a reason.

"I don't think you're lame because at 18 you still get babysat."

"Right now that is what she is doing for me."

Okay, Beckie thought like me his parents don't trust him. 

"Shirley also told me like you we share other things besides golf."

"Whew!" He wrote

"We both still wet our beds at 18 years old."

"I know how you feel its something most of our friends outgrew a long time ago."

"She told me about your friend Melissa that both of you grew up wetting your beds."

"But Melissa stopped at 15, you didn't!"

"For me, it was my friend Michael he stopped at 17."

"He was the only other friend that I had that was like me."

"There used to be several of us 6."

"Then when we hit 7, we lost Brent he stopped wetting his bed."

"Then at 12, we lost 3 more."

"Then Michael at 17." 

"That leaves only me."

"Aunt Shirley told me like you used to have friends that left you alone after they've stopped wetting their beds."

"I feel your loneliness."

"Were considered adults but we sleep like babies, still in diapers and plastic pants."

"The reason I'm writing is that my parents are coming up there to Ogden and then catching a flight to England."

"I will be staying with my Aunt for a couple of weeks." 

Beckie wondered when her parents are leaving town in a couple of weeks would Shirley have both of them? 

"This will be the first two weeks of June for me!" wrote Johnathan. 

No way she thought that's when my parents are leaving.

We will be together for two whole weeks.

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he is a total barf bag?

I'm kinda cute, other than I'm lame and still wet my bed, I could have my choice of guys.

That little secret right there is the reason you don't date she thought!

It kind of hard to be our age and still be wetting our beds, dating is difficult.

Most guys want more than she could give them, sleeping together is not an option.

The reason she didn't date was that she was considered frigid.

She didn't put out.

Maybe having a fresh person to date who knew about her problem would work out.

What's the worst that could happen, they hate each other? 

He mentioned playing golf that sounded good, she wasn't very bad at it. She was pretty good at it really. 

She wrote him back. "Dear Jonathan, I look forward to your visit the first two weeks of June.

I look forward to golfing with you.

I'm enclosing a picture of me so you know what I look like?

It may sound shallow but could you send me one of you as well?"

Beckie

"P.S. Bedwetting is something we both do, it's not a basis for a relationship.

If we find were compatible in other ways that are what to base a relationship on.

Chapter 2:

On May 28th Beckie got a letter from Jonathan.

It had a photo and it wasn't what Beckie had expected, she had expected a curly headed guy with freckles, glasses, and about 50 pounds overweight.

This guy didn't look anything like that, he had straight blond hair and was wearing sunglasses, looked like Oakleys!

He was thin but looked athletic he looked like a golf pro at any country club. 

The letter said "This is my photo does it meet your approval?"

Indeed it had she wanted to meet him now.

Reading on he wrote "Johnathan is too stuffy for me, my friends just call me Johny!" 

Okay? Johny, she thought.

We meet in three days frankly I can't wait.

Your kind of the boy from my dreams!

The nasty ones she smiled. 

Her mom asked a question, "What mom", she asked?

"Is that another letter from your boy friend, you know a boy who is just a friend?"

"Yeah, mom, it is, why?"

"Well, I think its great that you have a boy friend. Where is it he lives again?" Mom asked?

"Sommersville," Beckie said.

"Where is that exactly" her mom asked?

"It's in Southern Utah in Deseret County"  said Beckie.

She didn't know where it was, she had looked it up a couple of days ago.

"Is he a farm boy asked her mom? Lots of farming country around that area."

Beckie didn't know if he was or not. "He plays golf for the local College is all I know about him.

"Oh, so you met playing golf?"

"Yeah, mom playing golf."

"Does he know about your little nighttime problem," her mother asked?

"Yeah, mom, I tell all the guys I meet I still wet my bed, it's a great conversation piece."

"You need to be honest, her mom said, most guys don't want to find out on their wedding night that their beautiful bride is still a bedwetter."

"Mom who even said we're going to get married," Beckie asked?

It's just that I've never seen you interested in another boy like this, or a girl for that matter."

"Mom, I'm not like that I like guys!" Said Beckie.

"I'm glad your father has Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Mary!

So we're enlightened!

If this guy likes you, tell him about your problem if he's right he won't be scared off by it.

If he is it wasn't meant to be."

"What if he still wets his bed like I do?" Asked  Beckie?

"Well, then neither one of you will be offended if the other still wets the bed.

But I doubt that he does, there couldn't be two of you still wetting your beds at your age, could there?"

It's an intriguing start, enough to make me want to know more. 

I do have what I hope are a couple of (what I hope are) helpful hints.

Unfortunately, your story suffers from some rather severe formatting problems. When someone speaks or thinks, those quotations need to be set off with quotation marks and in separate paragraphs. Also, where you have Becky's thoughts interspersed with Johny's letter, those two things need to be clearly differentiated. I have attached a lightly edited version of your story to demonstrate one way of doing these things. I's not the only way, and maybe not the best, but I think you will see how much easier it reads.

Further, watch your punctuation. A question (or exclamation) mark in dialogue goes inside the quotation marks, not at the end of the sentence. Complete thoughts need to be separated with a period or semicolon, depending on how closely they are related.

Also, "It's just that I've seen you interested in another boy like this, or a girl for that matter." Did you mean "I've never seen you interested?" 

Finally, maybe it's me, but I think you need to have another go at this sentence: "I'm glad your father has Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Mary so were enlightened!"

I'm trying not to be overly critical. I just don't want to see you lose readers of what could be a good story, simply because it is difficult to understand who is speaking.

Looking forward to reading the next part, I wish you all the best.

BedwetterLetters.html

Nautybaby, thank you for input. Some of the mistakes are mine and mine only. I work Third Shift and I could not sleep so I tried to type tired. Some are just plain auto correct I typed We're, and it put were. It wasn't until you pointed that out before I realized it. I will try and pay better attention and try not to type tired. Thank you once again!

chapter #3

It was finally June 1st.

Her parents woke Beckie up early so she could get out of her wet diaper and into the shower.

They took her to the next door neighbors Shirley Johnson's.

They were so interested in getting out of town that they didn't even notice that there was extra luggage in the livingroom, one was open and had diapers and plastic pants in it, most were blue signifying male.

That was one of the first things that Becki noticed.

After her parents were gone.

Shirley yelled "Johnathon!" Beckie heard a weak and tired, "Yeah", from a bedroom towards the back of the small house. "Time to get up and shower!" "Got ya,"

she heard a little stronger this time.

She wasn't expecting it but a few seconds later a boy that was maybe 6 foot 3 inches and pretty well-built walked into the livingroom.

He was clad in only a wet diaper that was yellowed, looking like the one she had been wearing about an hour ago herself.

"Johnathon, we have guests," Aunt Shirley said!

It was too late Johnathon was like a deer stuck in the headlights he couldn't move, they both sat there staring at each other.

One was fully clothed, the other naked all except a very wet diaper and plastic pants.

"Johnathon! Go get a shower" Aunt Shirley said!

Johnathon came to his senses and backed out of the room.

Shirley said, "That boy, I swear! Sorry, you had to see that dear, but you know what a wet diaper looks and feels like!"

"That is Johnathon, she asked?

He's cuter than the picture he sent me!"

"Glad you liked it," said Shirley! 

They heard the sound of water running and a boy saying "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Beckie had to smile she was thinking to herself "I don't think you're stupid!"

Shirley went to the kitchen and soon Beckie smelled bacon cooking her stomach growled.

About that time she saw a white streak catching a glimpse of a bare butt running from the bathroom to the bedroom.

She smiled at herself.

Johnathon forgot his clothes. 

She went to see if Aunt Shirley needed help cooking breakfast.

She started making scrambled eggs.

When Johnathon came into the kitchen.

He blushed every time he made eye contact with Beckie.

She whispered something in his ear and he smiled. "Really," he asked?

"Definitely!" She said back to him!

They ate their breakfast in silence. 

Afterward, John and Beckie sat and talked.

They talked about growing up with their friends being bedwetters then them being the last ones still wetting their beds and being considered adults but not feeling like one because they still act like babies when asleep.

They talked about finding each other and being alike in several ways including bedwetting.

Johnathon asked, "What do kids our age do around this town for fun where do they hang out."

"Well, there is the Ye Olde Pizza Place," said Beckie.

They went out together and ended up at the Ye Olde Pizza Place.

There were all kinds of kids there.

One guy saw Johnathon with Beckie, he had been trying to get into her panties for a while.

He took exception at Johnathon who was a newcomer and it looked like he was doing better already than he had in several months.

He walked up to Johnathon and shoved him.

Johnathon stumbled but didn't fall.

He grabbed Beckie and was just going to kiss her when he went down in pain.

A couple of his friends jumped up and faced him.

The guy was writhing on the ground.

"What did you do to him?" The demanded

"I just punched him in a kidney he will hurt for an hour or two and then pee blood for a day." Said Jonathon

"How do you know so much about that?" asked one of the guys?

"You ever hear of anatomy," asked Johnathon?

"What's that asked the other guy?

"The study of the human body and the various function of the organs," said, Johnathon!

"What would you do to me," said the biggest of the two?

Getting in Johnathon's face.

He slapped the guy's ears one on each ear and he dropped to the ground.

"What did you do to him," asked the little guy?

"I disrupted his equilibrium, " said Johnathon.

The guy moved back Johnathon had made a believer out of him.

Both of his friends were still on the ground.

Beckie and Johnathon sat and ate a pizza and drank some sodas they had a great first date.

• Like 1

Chapter #4

After they got and were in a private place they began to talk about the Elephant in the room.

They both found out that the other was not daytime trained at almost 6 years old.

Beckie admitted that at about age 10 she had a period of about two whole weeks where she was dry.

She was thinking it was the end of her bedwetting, then it returned it was three years later that she had her next dry night. She found out at 19 Johnathon had only had a handful of dry nights ever.

"When I was younger my mother thought I was wetting my bed to piss her off.

She did research and talked to 100's of other mothers online who were parents of bedwetters themselves, several were bedwetters themselves growing up.

She apologized for doubting me!" Said Jonathon.

"My dad had a sister that wet her bed until age 13. He knew I was like Aunt Bernadette. My mom did research and found out most kids outgrow bedwetting, she can't understand why I still do. She doesn't understand that 2% of the adult population still are bedwetters like us, said Beckie.

Frankly, they believe that number might be higher because of bedwetting is a taboo subject after you become an adult, most won't even tell their doctors, it could be high as 3 or 4 up to 12% or higher!"

"You're the only one I know of," said Johnathon.

"Same here!" Said, Beckie!

Beckie also said, "I noticed this morning you're like me we both wear Abri Forms with plastic pants when you came into the room this morning, I thought I looked exactly like you about an hour earlier, my diaper was as yellow as yours was!"

"I often wondered, said Johnathon if I ever met a girl that I really liked, and she wanted to sleep with me how do I explain that I still wet my bed?"

"Good question said Beckie, I haven't been too eager to lose my virginity to any guy soon for the same reason.

That jackass today you hit in the kidney, he thinks I owe him sex.

He took me out and I didn't produce what he wanted, therefore he thinks I'm fridged, I just don't want him to discover that I can't sleep dry still.

I haven't had much luck with guys yet.

Today was the first day that I didn't feel you were trying to get into my panties!"

I like this story quite a bit. I tend to edit my stuff before I post it, but that's just me. Your stories all seem to have a kind of backshift stream-of-consciousness vibe that's part of their appeal to me.

Chapter #5

Aunt Shirley asked "If we wanted to go swimming?

She didn't have a swimming pool like the ones that have a diving board.

Hers was an above ground pool about 4 foot deep.

It had a ring you blew up and as you filled it it made the walls of the pool stand up.

Johnathan changed in his room and Beckie was in the bathroom to change into their suits. They met at the pool and Beckie was in a one piece suit and it was kind of a Tourquise color.

Johnathan was in a speedo.

They met at the pool.

Beckie said "I though I was the only one!"

"Only one what?" Asked Johnathan?"

"Your rings on your legs from where you're plastic pants seal on your legs."

She touched his rings and showed him hers.

"Oh yeah he said I never even think about them any more I've had them since I can remember!"

"There was a girl that used to make fun of mine, she saw them when I was undressing for gym.

I told her I wear a pajama bottom that are shorts and they are a little tight in the legs, said Beckie, she bought it.

Then started asking me when I was going to get rid of those bottoms.

I always told her as soon as I possibly can!

I always wondered if she really knew what they actually were?" 

Aunt Shirey came out and soaked with them.

They had to be quiet in the pool Aunt Shirley just bought it to sit in and soak, to her it wasnt a swimming pool.

So they were obedient and sat there and under water.

Beckie reached over and grabbed Johnathon's hand they held hands.

For Beckie this was a bold step, she never did this on a date, thats why the boys she dated called her frigid.

She really liked Johnathon!

Aunt Shirley got up and said, "I got to cook dinner is fried chicken okay with you two?"

"Yeah sure, they both said." Aunt Shirley got herself dried off and went inside the house. 

Beckie whispered in Johnathons ear, "Being in a pool makes me so horny!

Just being wet. 

I really like you Johnathon!"

"I really like you Beckie!

Aunt Shirley thought we would really hit it off that's why she gave me your name and address so I could write to you.

Then when I saw your picture, Wow!

She didn't tell me you still wet your bed, like I still did until later, I amost didnt write you, I kind of was feeling low about still wetting my bed at my age.

I never thought that I would ever meet anybody like you!

Your a hottie!

I always thought I never had prospects out there, I was going to die a lonely bedwetter.

I even tried meeting others on a diaper lovers board, I met a few girls none really excited me, one turned out to be a guy, he was the best looking of the bunch.

We hit it off like me she claimed to be a bedwetter.

Then he showed me a picture, Yikes! I'm just not into things like that.

Aunt Shirley said I should write to you, I was embarrased what would happen once you found out I still wet my bed?

I put it off and I put it off.

Aunt Shirley asked me what the hell I was waiting for.

I told her about how I felt.

"Didn't I tell you she wets hers still?" Aunt Shirley said.

"Nope I said you never said that! 

An hour later that first letter was in the mail!"

"I'm so glad you did write, I feel the same way.

I have dated a few guys, they always want more from me than I'm willing to give, what if we sleep together and I actually fall asleep, I dont know if I could handle having the fact that I wet my bed become public knowledge, said Beckie.

I have a reputaion of being fridgid.

Thats better than being known as the girl that still wets her bed!"

She laid her head on his shoulder.

They sat there until Aunt Shirley called them in to get dried off and ready for dinner.

• Like 1

Chapter 6.

That night as we got ready for bed, Aunt Shirley diapered us, we both had just a tee shirt and diaper and plastic pants on nothing else.

Aunt Shirley did this for several reasons main which was she could see if we wet before bed.

Secondly we knew each others histories with bedwetting, we knew each other wore diapers, we shouldn't be embarrassed to see each other in one.

The problem wasn't seeing each other it was we were both uncomfortable to be seen by each other, other than her parents and Aunt Shirley, Beckie had never been seen wearing a diaper since her friends quit wetting their beds some 5 years earlier, that was the same for Johnathon.

One thing that they could both agree on was the other looked sexy in a diaper and plastic pants! 

Aunt Shirley laid out the ground rules. "You are not to remove your diapers, only me, unless I tell you to undress yourself for your shower in the morning.

I only have the one bedroom other than my room, there are two twin beds you will be sleeping in the same room you stay in your bed Johnathon, and you stay in your bed Beckie!

Johnathon respect Beckie enough to not try and do anything deviant! Beckie respect yourself enough to not let him do anything that you wouldn't let a date do to you, you've told me they see you as fridgid!

Be fridgid to Johnathon!

I will be checking on you two through the night, don't let me catch you two doing anything.... Sexual!"

We were put into our beds.

At first it was embarrasing, both the beds crinkled as we got in them from the plastic sheets that Aunt Shirley had put on them.

Even though we knew the other wet the bed it still was embarrassing to be reminded that we needed protection for the mattress.

Besides the diaper and plastic pants that we each wore, were evident enough.

"Johnathon," said Beckie?

"Yeah," said Johnathon.

"If there was a boy that I ever wanted to sleep with, it would be you, I mean have sex with! I really like you Johnathon!"

"I like you to Beckie, I respect you for saying it but if Aunt Shirley catches us doing anything, she will neuter me!"

Beckie smiled, "I think your right she giggled!"

Johnathon reached his arm out and took Beckie's hand.

They fell asleep holding each others hand.

That's how Aunt Shirley found them, well I never said they couldnt do that, she thought.

I am so glad they are getting together.

I knew they would be perfect for each other.

Being a bedwetter in a non bedwetting society, how much of a chance did they have to find love?

She checked her own diaper she knew first hand!

• Like 3

Chapter #7.

They awoke the next morning, neither wanted to have the other see them wet.

They heard the shower running and knew Aunt Shirley was already up.

Jonathon was thinking, she already saw me wet yesterday morning she didn't say anything.

She already knows that I wet the bed, because she does to. 

Beckie was thinking dammit I leaked, I wet enough that my diapers couldn't handle it.

Even though he wets his bed I don't want him to know what a loser I am! 

Jonathon got up and Beckie saw his diapers were soaked as well.

He probably didn't leak like I did.

It's now or never she thought as she climbed out of her bed, it wasn't much of a wet spot but her tee shirt was wet as well. 

Johnathon saw her wet tee shirt, he wasn't about to say anything it happened to him quite a few times.

Poor girl she is probably embarrased as hell!

"Morning beautiful" Johnathon said!

"Beautiful, I look like crap and I leaked," Beckie said!

"Your still beautiful to me, nothing would change my mind, don't feel bad, I wish I had a dollar for every leak I sprouted, I would have my own car by now!"

"Yeah, said Beckie I could of bought you and I both one!

Thank you for making me feel better."

Johnathon walked up and kissed the top of her head.

"Do you really have feelings for me or were you just pulling my chain?"

"Johnathon I have never felt for a guy what I feel for you.

Besides I've slept with you and I look forward to sleeping with you tonight as well!

You could care less that I'm a leaky bedwetter, that's hair looks a fright.

You think I'm beautiful." 

They were standing in the middle of the room in each other's arms holding each other.

Aunt Shirley said "Nice to see you two up.

Who gets the shower first?"

"Better be Beckie, she leaked Aunt Shirley!" said Johnathon.

"Good deal then sweetie you go and shower I will get your sheets in the washer.

You have my permission to remove your diaper for your shower."

Beckie left and went into the bathroom.

Aunt Shirley stripped Beckie's sheet and took it to the washer.

Johnathon sat on his bed waiting for Beckie to get done with her shower.

He heard the water turn off and her moving around in the bathroom.

The door opened and in ran Beckie naked looking over her shoulder into the living room she saw Johnathon.

She blushed, "I forgot to take my clothes to change into sorry!"

Johnathon wanted to stare but he averted his eyes, what he had seen he liked!

"I won't peek while you dress." Said Jonathon

"I thought you would be in the living room not still in here."

She hurried and got dressed, Johnathon was a man of his word he never looked.

When she was done.

He got his clothes and went for his shower. 

• Like 1

Chapter #8.

They were both dressed and they left Aunt Shirley's for the day.

They caught a bus that took them to the town about two miles away.

The theater was an older one with only one screen it had a sign that said "Welcome to the Country Club Theater bringing you popular movies since 1956!"

Johnathon thought Aunt Shirley wasn't even born until 1958 she turns 60 this year, this theater was in business 2 years before she was born.

When your only 19 like he was that seems like ancient history.

His dad told him when he was 10 the Country of America celebrated the bicentennial in 1976 that's how he knew his dad was born in 1966,  February 18, 1966.

Aunt Shirley was born October 11 1958.

Uncle Josh was born November 27, 1960.

Aunt Rhonda was born July 1, 1962 by the time that Aunt Rhonda was born, Aunt Shirley was having trouble with potty training.

She was almost 6 before she got day timed trained, but still wet Her bed way past that.

The boys Uncle Josh and his dad seemed to catch on to toilet training faster than the girls.

They were daytime dry by 3 and a 1/2 years old, but like their sisters continued to wet their beds.

That's how Johnathon got his bedwetting gene was from his dad, Uncle Josh and Aunt Rhonda and his dad all stopped bedwetting at about the same time about 1975.

He wasn't sure when Aunt Shirley stopped wetting hers. 

For Beckie neither of her parents were bedwetters no history of it until her in her family, then BANG after her there were a few cousins but she and her cousin Randy were still the only ones still wetting their beds, Randy was 4 years younger than her he was 14, he looked to be stopping soon.

There were a few of her generation getting married she had several older cousuins that bedwetting had hit, she was the oldest and still wetting her bed. 

They watched the movie together.

Well they kissed and hugged they couldn't either one of them tell you what the movie was about.

Beckie had placed one of Johnathon's hands on her breast that's as far as they gotten there at the theater.

On the way back they stopped at her house next door to Aunt Shirley's.

There was more groping and prodding there.

Both were to scared do actually do anything like have sex, but petting and anything but actual penetration was on the agenda.

They made it home and was just sitting there on the couch holding hands when Aunt Shirley arrived home from shopping.

That night they fell asleep holding hands both diapered and in a tee shirt looking very much like they had the night before.

• Like 1

Chapter 9.

This went on for about a week more.

Beckie knew she had never felt like this about a guy, ever!

Johnathon knew he had been bit by the love bug for sure.

They talked and talked.

Beckie called her friend Bonnie and she drove them some place, if you must know it was to the Justice of the Peace Offices, even though they had known each other only a week and a half.

They decided to get married.

The weird part was they weren't going to tell anybody, the only one who knew was her best friend Bonnie, she had been sworn to secrecy!

This time when Bonnie dropped them off, they went to Beckie's house this time they went all the way and had sex, why not they were married after all.

They were in the passion of sex for the second time, they hadn't been paying attention when they heard "Oh my god?"

It was Beckie's mother!

Her dad came in and Johnathon saw look of murder in her father's eyes, his own!

"What the hell" her dad roared?

Before he even knew what had happened her dad had punched him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him.

Even if he wanted to with out any breath Johnathon was trying to say were married, were married but he was just moving his lips.

Her dad was rearing his arm back to punch this little bastard in his f-ing nose!

Beckie was in shock, coherent thought had eluded her.

Mrs. Wilson was watching her husband about ready to kill this kid.

She wasn't deaf but she could read what this kids lips were trying to say.

"They're married, what the hell married, since when.

She was able to stop her husband from further hurting his son in law.

She grabbed at his fist before he could punch him.

Her husband looked at his wife with a look like "are you out of your mind?" About that time,

Johnathon was able to fill his lungs with air and verbally said "We're married, we're married!" Now

Beckie's dad was looking at him like he had 2 heads.

Beckie finally got her faculties to confirm what Johnathon had just said.

"Who, When, How" both parents asked at the same exact time?

Beckie said "About 3 hours ago, in town, were both over 18 mom and dad."

"What about your condition" her mother asked?

"You mean my bedwetting, mom? Johnathon knows I still wet my bed mom!"

"You're okay with that," now looking at Johnathon with a look like he had 2 heads like her husband had earlier?

"Yes ma'am, and she knows I still wet mine."

"Son of a bitch, they both are still bedwetters!" Her dad said!

"You can do that," asked her mom, like it was the most alien thing she had ever heard before?

"Yes mom, said Beckie they even let gay people get married these days!"

"The way you hated men, I wondered about you Beckie." 

"Mom it's not that I hated men, it's just I never found one I really liked before I met Johnathon!"

"Do we know your parents dear," her mom asked Johnathon?

"Probably not, I'm not from here in Ogden," said Johnathon, "but you know my aunt Shirley your next door neighbor."

"You're that Johnathon? Asked her mom, your Aunt Shirley has talked a lot about you.

I often wished from when she talked about you that you could meet my daughter, but at the time I didn't know you had the same condition as her. I didn't know how you would of handled her still wetting her bed, at her age?"

Her dad asked "Have you two consummated the marriage yet?"

"Yes said Beckie, that was round two when you caught us."

Mr. Wilson looked at his wife, "Too late to get it annulled then!"

"Why would we want to Henry," She asked?

"Didn't we pray she would meet a nice boy that would love her in spite of her bedwetting?"

"We just never counted on him wetting his bed as well," said Henry!

" I just wished you would of gave us more time dear, " said her mom. 

News traveled fast that night when they went to Aunt Shirley's house, the two twin beds were pushed together as one.

Shirley said "Your dad's giving you the farm, it all yours, when you get back to Sommerville.

Your going to have to find a place to live, if you sell a few acres that should get you a start on a home.

Why didn't I think of you two getting married, I guess I was so worried about you two having sex it didn't cross my mind!

Your parents had been praying that you would find a girl that didn't mind you still wetting your bed Johnathon, guess it never crossed our minds that you would find a girl that wet her bed as well.

Guess there is still hope for me!"

"What do you mean Aunt Shirley both Johnathon and Beckie asked?"

"Didn't you two know that at almost 60 I still wet my bed?" asked Aunt Shirley? 

• Like 2

I liked the story. I am sure you will be continuing this but it’s actually at a point where you could call it complete. 

• Like 1

This should be the last chapter 

Chapter #10

"So much for keeping our marriage a secret," said Beckie.

"Yeah, everyone knows, said Johnathon.

Even my parents know and are giving me the farm, I've kind of suspected this.

My dad isn't getting any younger.

Through all those years of working he is getting arthritis in his hands, knees, back, you name it!"

"Do you actually know anything about running a farm, Johnathon," Beckie asked?

"In college I'm taking Farm and Ranch Management," he said.

"How big is the farm," Beckie asked?

"350 acres, about 325 are farmable though," replied Johnathon.

We will have to get a home put on it, my mom and dad will be living in theirs on the farm, plus they have a couple of acres for their garden, a few cows, and chickens and a pig, about 7 acres total.

So we will have to get us a home.

There is a guy who had a prebuilt home put up and it's pretty nice doesn't look like a prebuilt.

And it was pretty affordable," said Johnathon.

They slid their beds together that night.

They finished what they had started before being interrupted by Beckie's parents earlier in the day.

Next day they rented a car and drove to Johnathon's hometown.

His parents had came home early as their vacation wasn't as they had hoped it would be.

It had rained everyday.

They were glad to meet their new daughter in law.

Beckie had been welcomed a lot better here than Johnathon had been to her family.

They were taken to the bank and the farm was signed over to Johnathon.

They also got a loan against the farm for their house.

It was going to be fairly huge 2800 square feet and would be brought in three different sections.

They had to get plumbing and electrical ran to where the house was going to seated.

They built a basement underneath it.

Their home was to be delivered in the next 4 months.

Beckie got Ill one morning.

Johnathon was worried and since there was 1 doctor in town they went there.

Turns out the night of their marriage Beckie got pregnant she was about a month along was all, they were going to be parents.

Johnathon had the farm up and running the way he wanted it.

Their house was to be delivered in about 3 weeks, they were living with his parents until it came.

Even though Beckie loved her in laws she couldn't wait until theirs was done.

Finally the day arrived and the house was up and it was ready to be inhabited.

They had ordered furniture from a nearby town that had a furniture store.

It came the next day.

They had living room furniture kitchen furniture and bedroom furniture and a guestroom and a room for their unborn child. According to ultrasounds was going to be a girl. 

Things were going well, for the young couple the day they got their home all set up Beckie's parents arrived and visited them.

They were a lot more civil this time around than the first time that they had met.

They still weren't to pleased with him for moving their only daughter three quarters of the way across the state.

And now their unborn granddaughter as well.

They tried to get Beckie to come back with them to northern Utah, she wouldn't leave her home. 

Beckie gave birth to a girl they named Mary Ellen. 9 months later Beckie was pregnant again.

This time the ultrasounds said another girl, turns out they were wrong Benjamin Christian was born to the surprise of his parents a boy.

Unfortunately everything they had for him was pink.

He was always called a girl by those not knowing because he wore pink.

About a year later Beckie got pregnant again.

The ultrasounds said it was going to be a girl.

They had learned their lesson and bought everything in blue.

This time the ultrasounds was correct it was a girl they named Patricia, wearing blue Patrica was a Tom boy in the truest sense.

She liked working the farm with her dad even at three and four she did what she saw her dad do.

At 8 she could haul a bale of hay with the best of them.

After Patrice was born two years later Beckie was pregnant again this time the ultrasounds said boy and it was a boy Neil was like Patricia he was a farmer like his dad.

5 years later Beckie was with child again and it was according to the ultrasound a girl.

Gay was born and from day one she was a daddy's girl.

She wasn't a Tom boy like Patricia she just preferred daddy, even over mom who had the necessary equipment to feed her, where daddy didnt.

They thought they were through with having kids, Johnathon and Beckie were both getting into their late thirtys, Gay was 10 years old.

And BANG Beckie was pregnant again.

This time around it was a much more difficult pregnancy.

She had gestational diabetess, jaundice.

Just about everything that could go wrong did.

The doctors told her that her baby would be born with mental retardation, they also suggested that she have a hysterectemy as if she gets pregnant again it might kill her.

Russell  was born normal no retardation.

He was born small just at almost 6 pounds, 5 pounds 14 ounces they treated him like a premee baby.

So He was the smallest child she had ever had with in a year he was at normal weight and size.

By the time he was 5 he was just solid not fat just like a rock, solid from there he continued to sprout.

By the time he was 16 he was the biggest child, he was taller than all his brothers and sisters he wrestled and played football that solid body of his became muscles and he weighed more than his brothers.

He may have started out tiny but he made up for it! 

Everybody may wonder since both mom and dad were bedwetters did they pass that on to their kids?

Yes they did all of them were bedwetters, there wasn't a dry kid in the bunch.

Did they marry?

Yeah all except Gay she never did Mary Ellen and Patricia both married Air Force Flyers.

Benjamin married twice the first woman cheated on him any chance she got.

They had three kids, yep they took after dad were bed wetters.

His second wife was a a woman that had 6 kids and became incontinent her husband divorced her when she couldn't stop wetting herself.

Her and Benjamin had one daughter, she wet her bed until she was 14 and then stopped.

Neil found a fellow bedwetter, they never had any  kids.

Russell got a college scholarship to play football at the same college his dad had golfed for.

He met a girl there that loved him despite his bedwetting, in fact she found his bedwetting sexy.

Even though she wasn't one at first she began to wear and wet her diapers within 2 years of being married she was a true bed wetter.

They had 8 kids 5 son's 3 daughters.

Most were bedwetters growing up of the 8 kids 5 were dry before they married 2 girls and one boy carried on the tradition of bedwetting, they never had problems being bedwetters in their family it was a fact of life. 

The End!

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...