LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had a total crash caused by a Windows update that went wrong and Verizon has ended it's email system so I am looking for a place to set up an ABLG account to keep separate from my other email business. My main account is currently on AOL and I'm doubtful that they allow multiple accounts judging by their sign-up requirements. So I am looking for an email that is ABDLLG friendly. Does anyone know of such? That might be something that DD may be able to do

My email here goes to a dedicated YAHOO mail account (well I share it with a few other fetish sites)  I've had forever.   I've never had an issue on it.   I use gmail for other "alternative personas."

A few of my non-ALG friends are on Google ecosystem so that is out

I have one real account on YAHOO that mostly I use for flickr.    I don't use it for correspondence.    All the other accounts I have there are my "alternate" personas.

From all that I heard and have experienced, Yahoo sucks eggs. Youhave to jump through hoops to use the emil ther and they had a security breach the size of a small galaxy. It's part of Verizon as in "Verizon happnes"

I looked at SissyKIss which many LG's used to use, but their email seems to have gone the way of honest politicians

I also took a peek at Juno. It appears that they have free webmail accounts from what I see

Already  got one, that is a thought but I cannot use Christine Daryleanne as a user name. it has to be my ordinary email addy. I want to use something I can isolate from the rest

If you aren't using phone numbers and addresses that connect your existing profiles to you, I don't see why the traditional sites like Hotmail and Gmail wouldn't serve this purpose?

I have multiple hotmail accounts, multiple gmail accounts and I have never had any issues, especially with it catching up to my "real life."

I'd hae another look, there's nothing wrong with them IMO.  Gmail is a great service to eliminate spam.

14 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have multiple AOL Accounts, never had a problem 

I was just about to say the same.  I had 2 accounts from back in the late 90's/early 2000's so I would have a home account and a school account (This is when AOL was also your browser).  Never had any issues thus far.

5 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I was just about to say the same.  I had 2 accounts from back in the late 90's/early 2000's so I would have a home account and a school account (This is when AOL was also your browser).  Never had any issues thus far.

Some of you might have been grandfathered in under old rules.

I use Yahoo Mail and like it so far