LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

Chapter 3

There I was, setting there talking to my best friend, Doria, squirming in the seat of my truck needing to pee. We was talking about the BBQ later that night at her house and she informed me that there were a lot of people showing up. Then I remembered her friend, the Inbetweener I had met several times, so I asked her, 

"Hey, what about that friend of yours, the one that owns that house thirty minutes outside of town, I think her names is Mary, will she be there?" 

She laughed and replied, 

"You mean that one you have been hard core crushing on for the past 5 years?"

I gave her the evil glare, you know the one that only a bff can give their bff. She just ignored it and kept talking, 

"Yeah, she will be there, but you might be a tad late, she mentioned bringing someone with her, but I didn't pry to much into it." 

I was shocked, so much so that some pee had escaped and dampen my training pants, bringing me back to my need to find a bathroom. 

"I have to run, I have to get to the store soon, it's a bit of a trip just to come into town, so I have to pee." 

She laughed and replied back, a little loud for my taste, as I was already slowly driving away, 

"Better hurry up, don't want to have an accident, maybe you do need to spend some time in my new nursery, all diapered up." 

I was glad she couldn't see me at this point, I was blushing big time and she'd know that something was up.

I finally got to the store on the other side of town and jumped out as quickly as I could, thankfully not before grabbing my book bag that I leave in my truck that is sort of my purse. I knew where the bathroom was, and this is not my first time having to rush towards it. I almost ran into one of the store owners, we just call her Ma, she is an Amazon, but on the short side and she's nice, though she was laughing as I said sorry and was still rushing to the bathroom as she hollered after me 

"I better not have to go get the mop. I just washed the floors this morning." 

I just kept on speed walking right to the back of the store, where the bathrooms were located. As I slowed my pace I noticed that my training pants felt a little more wet then when i got out of the truck. I must have peed a little bit more after the close call back there with Ma. I finally got into the bathroom and locked the door and I almost lost it right there. I was lucky that this was one of those small bathrooms, it was made to be used by both males and females and even sized down a little bit for Littles. As I was pulling down my pants I was still thinking about what my friend had said, both about Mary might already have someone and the idea of me in her new nursery crawling around in my diapers. I finally sat down and just let it all go and  as it turns out was a big mistake. With my mind elsewhere I had forgotten to pull down my training pants so here I sat, peeing my training pants while setting on the potty. Well, I couldn't get the flow to stop, so all i could think of was to finish as I sucked my thumb for comfort.

Now that I was done I had to figure a way out of this situation. Now I could just pull them off and clean myself up, but I wasn't about to throw them out because I didn't have that many to begin with and I didn't bring anything with me that I could put them in without getting pee on everything. So I grabbed my bookbag to see what I did have in there that might help me with this. I pushed my wallet to the side and some make up, that I never use till I saw my saving grace, a clear pair of plastic pants. I bought them a while back and they didn't fit over my diapers, so I put them in my purse just in case I would need them for some reason. This was not what I had in mind at the time, but they just might fit over a pair of training pants. I went ahead and pulled off my boots and pants, putting them on the small table meant for changing babies. I reached into my bookbag and pulled out the plastic panties and got a better look at them. They looked like they just might fit over my wet training pants, even if it was a tight fit I would be happy. I pulled them up my legs and then had to do the wiggle dance till I got them up and over my wet training pants, I worked up a sweat, but I got them on. I checked the leg and waist bands to make sure there wouldn't be any leaks. It was tight, so I didn't think there would be. I grabbed my pants and pulled them up and did another wiggle dance to get them over the plastic pants, which wasn't that hard since the plastic just let them slide easier. The problem came when I tried to button them, they were just to tight it seems, now that they were wet and with plastic pants on top of them. I grabbed some hair bands that I had in my book bag and made a loop that was attached to the hole and just put the button in the loop. It wasn't very tight, but it seemed to do the trick. I washed my hands and left the bathroom hoping I would not run into Ma again.

As I was browsing around, I was thinking on what I should cook for the BBQ. I saw some cornbread and remembered something from my childhood. 

My dad had gotten a big job working for the country government and we had to moved out of the little town we was living in at the time, can't remember what the name of that town, but we had moved into city. There it is much different then living out here in the middle of nowhere in stead of having littles as babies the rich and powerful that live in the city buy them from another dimension and they are called portal Littles. The only rights that they have are the right to be babies. They look the same as Amazons except much smaller, most even smaller then native Littles. On one particular evening my parents had a dinner date with a rich family. The husband worked for the city government I believe and it was a business dinner. The family didn't have any children, but had adopted one of these portal littles. After dinner the adults started talking business, so I asked if I could watch the baby for them so I could have something to do. They agreed and I took the portal Little to the play room and we set down on the floor. Back in the country we treated Littles the same as anyone else and I was unsure of how to act around this Little. After giving it a bit of thought, I just started talking to her as if we were on the same level. She really seemed to like that. We got some coloring books out and started coloring to make it look like she was acting the way she was suppose to and not get into trouble. I asked her questions about her world and she told me she was from place called Texas and that is where she got her country accent from. I liked it becuase it almost sounded like mine and I counted that as if we were from the same place. She brought up the food we had for dinner, can't even remember what it was now, but it was new to her. I asked her what kind of food she missed from Texas. She told me about this dish she used to make all the time, it was her favorite. Baked beans with ham poured on top of some sweet cornbread. I have made it a few times over the years, it was a big hit in the city before I moved here 8 years ago. I started thinking on when the last time I had made it and realized I hadn't made it since I moved here. So I decided that was what i was going to make.

As I was gathering the items I would need I ran into Ma, just not like I did earlier. I smiled and tried to get past her without her noticing the crinkle under my jeans. Right as I was close to her She asked me, 

"Do I need to go get the mop to clean up pee off the floor?" 

She was laughing a little at her own joke so I decided to be my sarcastic self and replied,

"Actually, the mop might not be enough, you might have to get a cleaning crew in to clean that mess up." 

I doing my own little laugh as well. As it turns out, it was not well received as I would have hoped, she said something in some language I did not understand, but I did catch a few words I did understand and those words would put my potty mouth to shame and to my horror, as she walked past me, she smacked my butt and started by telling me,

"I do not appreciate that tone, even from an Amazon."

I said I was sorry as I ran off to pay for the food, hoping she had not realized that I was wearing something thicker then panties and they crinkled. I am not sure if she had noticed, but I didn't wait around to find out, I left as soon as the food was payed for.

I got out to my truck and put the stuff in the bed of the truck and starting thinking on what else I needed to do. I looked across the street and saw my favorite coffee shop. I didn't have to think long before that ended up as the next thing on my list to do. I didn't even think about it and started my way across the street. On my way across I noticed how my training pants rub me between my legs and I almost started to moan. I tried to ignore it as I walked into the coffee shop.

After a small wait in line I got me a large cup of coffee with a little bit of hazlenut creamer and two surgers. My first cup in the morning is the only one I drink black with two or three sugar, after that I like creamer in it and less sugar. 

I needed to relax before my trip back home, so I found a nice seat in the back, near the window so I can look out at the view and my truck. I set there about an hour before I started getting that feeling in my stomach letting me know that I will need the potty for something more then peeing. I looked at my watch and realized I need to get back home anyway, I had to get cooking for that BBQ later this evening, and get out of these wet training pants.

I got up and threw my now empty coffee cup in the trash as I rushed out to my truck across the street. Right as I got to my truck my neighbors walked up to me.

"How are you doing this fine day, Jess?"

Said the old farmer Billy Joe. His wife Margret just smiled at me waiting for me to answer her husband.

"I am doing fine, it has just been a hectic day for me with lots of things I have to get done."

I replied hoping that would be enough for them to realize I had to get going. It apparently was not since Billy Joe continued,

"Yuppers, it has been one of those days, even for us, we just got in some new pigs this mornin and we have been busy with them."

"You should just see those little piggies, they are so adorable."

Margret had decided to add to her husband's statement, then Billy Joe continued not even letting me to get another word in.

"Darlin, don't get so attached to those pigs, you know once I get them all fattened up I will be selling a few and the rest will go to the butchers so we can get some good o'l bacon and ham."

"I know dear, but they are still so cute."

Was her reply, then she turned her attention to me and asked me,

"Are you going to the barbecue this evening over at Daria's, we plan on going, but not sure if we will make it with all the work we have to do?"

I had been standing there squirming a little trying to not mess myself right there in front of them and almost missed the question, so in a hurried reply I said,

"Oh yes, I am going I wouldn't miss it for the world and if you don't show I will let Daria know what's going on and I will try and remember to bring you both a plate of food."

That is when I noticed that me squirming was causing my training pants to rub me between the legs even more and now I was building myself up to a big orgazim. I had to act quick unless I wanted cum in my training pants in front of my neighbors. So I stopped squirming, but then I started to lose control of my bowls, so I went back to squirming. 

"Oh you don't have to do that dear, we most likely will be asleep before you get back to our neck of the woods, I know how late these shindigs can get and you are young, you might even bring home a boy, or girl if you swing that way."

Margret informed me as I was starting to moan and was doing what I could to stop myself, but things couldn't get anymore worse then this. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, babykamper said:

Very good

Thanks, though you have to say that, i am your big brother after all. If you don't say it though, i might show up at your house with a good solid hair brush

• Like 1

This is pretty good.  A few mistakes like correcting *setting* to *sitting* would be helpful to the reader.  I've had a few laughs, the bathroom scene reminding of quick rushes of sitting on the toilet with the lid down and realizing that too late. I'm definitely catching the country flair in the story.

I thought I had seen 2 Kampers capering about here.

Great stuff! I must confess I sorta have a thing for plastic pants. :rolleyes:

One thing I would've changed was to describe the table for "changing babies" as "changing Littles" instead. Remember this is a complete different world from the one we live in and one of the best ways to reinforce that is with the small things like replacing everyday words with their versions of them.

52 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Great stuff! I must confess I sorta have a thing for plastic pants:rolleyes:

I honestly don't care for them, but there is two reasons i added them in. One good reason is that they would help with this current situation at hand the other reason is i also realize that some of ky readers do enjoy them and thought it was a way to give something special to those readers.

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

This is pretty good.  A few mistakes like correcting *setting* to *sitting* would be helpful to the reader.  I've had a few laughs, the bathroom scene reminding of quick rushes of sitting on the toilet with the lid down and realizing that too late. I'm definitely catching the country flair in the story.

I thought I had seen 2 Kampers capering about here.

Thanks for pointing those out, i was in a rush last night to get it posted so didn't have a chance to go over it a third time. Yup two kampers here. Kamper is part of our last name, so i try not to use it as my handle.

59 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One thing I would've changed was to describe the table for "changing babies" as "changing Littles" instead

I should have just called it a diaper changing table. If you remember in this part of my world, Little are free, though i did miss a few details at the coffee shop that would have cleared that up.

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

If you remember in this part of my world, Little are free, though i did miss a few details at the coffee shop that would have cleared that up.

No no, I gathered that. In this region all 3 races have equal rights, somehow. But that doesn't change the fact that most Amazons have an innate instinct to take care of someone. They crave it like Humans crave sex. That combined with their high infertility rate is why they tend to take Littles as babies. And even though in this region there wouldn't be as much "Forced Babying," it still stands to reason that the "normal" Amazon/Little relationship still exists in this region.

At least that's how it works in other Diaper Dimension stories. And of course, there are many parallel realities of the DD. So you can do whatever you feel makes the most sense to your world and to the story you are trying to tell.

25 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No no, I gathered that. In this region all 3 races have equal rights, somehow. But that doesn't change the fact that most Amazons have an innate instinct to take care of someone. They crave it like Humans crave sex. That combined with their high infertility rate is why they tend to take Littles as babies. And even though in this region there wouldn't be as much "Forced Babying," it still stands to reason that the "normal" Amazon/Little relationship still exists in this region.

At least that's how it works in other Diaper Dimension stories. And of course, there are many parallel realities of the DD. So you can do whatever you feel makes the most sense to your world and to the story you are trying to tell.

I need to go back up an edit that last chapter and add in the scene that i had forgotten, it would have explained a lot of stuff. My life right now is hectic, my own little has disabilities and one in particular flares up once every month or two and I have to help her through them, plus she gets a lot clingy during that time so i didn't give that chapter the attention it needed before i posted it. From now on i won't post it till i have had a chance to make it as perfect as i can. So i might not be posting but twice a week maybe three if i get lucky. 

11 minutes ago, Aries said:

I need to go back up an edit that last chapter and add in the scene that i had forgotten, it would have explained a lot of stuff. My life right now is hectic, my own little has disabilities and one in particular flares up once every month or two and I have to help her through them, plus she gets a lot clingy during that time so i didn't give that chapter the attention it needed before i posted it. From now on i won't post it till i have had a chance to make it as perfect as i can. So i might not be posting but twice a week maybe three if i get lucky. 

I know how you feel. I have multiple Online Littles who have severe depression, anxiety, and other mental disabilities that they often need help with. It's tough being a Daddy. It's part of the reason I haven't attempted to write another story. I just don't have the time or mental energy for a story AND my Littles.

I'd say whatever you forgot to add, save it for the next chapter. You need to break this habit of retconing your story. A work of art is never finished. Only abandoned. As an author I can promise you you'll never be 100% satisfied with a chapter. But that's okay. You need to learn when to say "this is good enough."

And I agree that you should slow down a little bit. Writing and posting a chapter a day simply isn't feasible, especially for a new author. You'll burn yourself out quickly. Trust me, I know because I did it! 2-3 chapters a week would be excellent. And don't stress if something comes up and you can't post on schedule. If you're really worried about it just come here and say "Hey, something's come up. I'm not gonna be posting this week." I promise you your fans will understand. :)

I have chapter 4 written, but it will taje some time to go over it and get it just right before i post it. Not sure if it will be today or not, but this one i am very excited to post. It is the most interesting one if i can say so myself. Well at least the ending will have you all begging for more

Chapter 4

I guess Margret noticed something was wrong with me because she got a conserned look on her face and asked me,

"Dear, are you feeling ok, is something wrong?"

I lost it at that point and started to fill the back of my training pants which sent me into one of the best orgasm I have ever had. I  got shaky and almost lost my balance, but Billy Joe and Margret rushed to my side and helped stable me by holding onto my upper arms,

"Oh dear, do we need to get you to the docs or call him to come here?"

Margret asked in a sweet and concerned voice that she always seemed to use. Billy Joe seemed just as worried, but he held his tongue, unsure what to say that his wife wasn't already saying.
I caught my breath and regained my balance enough for me to stand up on my own and then I realized where I was and who I was with. Panic set in and I quickly replied,

"No, no I am fine, I just need to get back home, it must have been the coffee, I drank it a bit fast and I must have gotten a sugar rush and light headed, but I will be alright."

I quickly jumped in my truck and closed the door, the truck window was already down thankfully.I was trying to get some distance between me and my neighbors before the smell of what I did in my pants became obvious to them. I looked at Margret and I saw a look and I was hoping I was just being paranoid, but it looked like she either knew that I had messed myself or she realized that I had just cum in my pants in front of them. I was not about to stick around to figure out which it was and I waved bye to them frantically and drove off as fast, but safe, as I could. 

As I drove back through town I shifted in my seat, feeling the mess I had just shamefully added to my training pants. I also started feeling the vibration of the truck engine a lot more then I normally do and I whimpered as I realized that this was going to be a long trip home.

I just got outside town when my second orgasm hit me, luckily I was smart enough not to be going to fast so I wouldn't lose control of the truck and crash. As I reached my hand down to my crotch I also noticed that the hair band that I had been using to keep my pants from falling down had snapped. I had to remember that before getting out of the truck or I might trip and fall with my pants around my ankles. To add salt to the wound a new song came on the radio, I had only heard it once or twice, but I think it's called "Oh baby, you wanna trip me up?"

I switched the radio station to the news channel, hoping that would take my mind off of the pleasure I was feeling build between my legs, again. The news man was talking when he stopped for a moment and said,

"I was just told we have some breaking news,  we are now joined by Anchor Woman, Gloria Brocker. Hello Gloria, what do you have for us today?"

"Thank you Richard, I am standing outside the government building PTFL, which stands for Portal Technologies For Littles. This is the site that has the portal, that Littles from the other dimension, arrive through. Earlier this morning the city was shaken from an explosion from inside PTFL. My sources say that it was a terrorist attack on PTFL and the person that is responsible is unknown and at large. I have with me now the lead investigator on the scene. Agent Murry, can you tell us more about what has happened here and of the one responsible?" 

A rough sounding male replied,

"I cannot go into detail about an ongoing investigation, but I can say this much about the one that is behind this tragedy, we do not know his name, or if it is male or female. Our profiles say that this individual is paranoid and dangerous and most likely held up in some bunker somewhere with droid protections. That is all we have at this moment that I can share with you."

I quickly changed the station back as I didn't want to hear anymore about what was going on in the big city nor the rich snobs that lived there. Thinking back to my time living in the city I really like the difference between here and there. It seems that the more Amazons that live in the same area the more dominate they are and how much more they crave having a Little as a baby, which is why in the bigger cities they created portals, to get portal Littles so they can baby them. Out here it isn't all that uncommon to see a Little as a baby, but it is never forced like it is with Portal Littles. Matter of fact here in this small town we have two Little babies, they moved here from the city, trying to get away from the fast pace of it. They met an Amazon couple and not long after that, they both decided they wanted a care free life and became the couple's adopted Littles. This little town is also home to an Amazon and an Inbetweener couple,  which isn't at all unusual to see, but what is a little unusual is the fact the inbetweener woman is also treated like a baby and her husband is also her Daddy. I guess out in the country we can get all kinds of people, just trying to find a peacefull and excepting place to live out their lives. Daria and her husband lives in town, at least they might as well be as close as their house is. It sets right inside the city limits and we have started to get a lot of new people living here over the years. I think Daria is starting to feel the itch that many Amazons get when living around a lot of other Amazons, not that we don't get that itch living in a small town, it just isn't as strong and can normally ignore it. Daria and Joey, her husband has been trying for the past couple of years for a baby and untill resontly, they haven't succeeded, but they are on a new trial medication that is suppose to help with that. 

I finally arrive home with only a couple more orgasms, but was really close to having another one. I jumped out of my truck the moment I turned it off, hoping to stop the building orgasm, but right as I jumped out, my pants feel down and at the same time I held onto the truck door as I came one last time. I was so happy to be home, I quickly pulled up my pants and headed for the door.

I was about to open the door when I saw that someone had dropped an envelope in my little mail box I had next to my front door. It was a big envelope, so it must be something important, maybe it was my editor sending me something. I opened it and pulled out the papers inside. I froze as I saw what I was looking at. They were pictures of me, more specifically, pictures of this morning of me humping the arm of the sofa in an obviously wet diaper.
I looked around and didn't see anyone so I quickly ran inside and looked at the picture again, at the bottom it had some words in small print, I looked closer and it read,

"Such a naughty Amazon, you best keep those curtains closed or someone might catch you humping your dirty diapers. Ooops sorry to late for that. Catch you later at the barbecue."

I stared at it a few minutes till my phone buzzed shaking me from my daze. I looked down and I saw a text from a blocked number, I opened it and it was a picture. It was a picture taken just moments ago of when I got out of my truck. My pants was around my ankles and my very full training pants on full display. With the back of my training pants having a huge dark stain, it wasn't hard to see what I had done in them. A text came in right at that moment saying,

"Maybe a thick diaper would have been better and would have been better at holding all the pee and poopy you put in it, among your other juices you clearly enjoyed adding to the mess."

I quickly ran outside and started looking around trying to see if I can spot this intruder and at the same time trying to keep my pants from falling down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I watched the house from my hiding spot in the treeline across from the small house. I can see my target standing outside looking around frantically. I bet she is looking for me. I grin as I held up my camera to get a few more shots as her pants feel down a few more times before she retreated back inside.

"I can't wait to get to know you better, baby Jess."

I quietly say to myself with an amusing smile.

• Like 1

Oh my! Jess has a stalker! Will this be a living nightmare or a dream come true?

Toon in next time to find out!

Same diaper-time!

Same diaper-channel!

As much as I want to see where this goes, I think you need to slow down like you said you would. Spend some time with your Little. Bask in the glow of literary admiration for a while. 

Or don't. It's totally up to you. :)

Also,

20 minutes ago, Aries said:

but I think it's called "Oh baby, you wanna trip me up?"

Well played, Aries. :roflmao:

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

As much as I want to see where this goes, I think you need to slow down like you said you would. Spend some time with your Little. Bask in the glow of literary admiration for a while. 

I am after this, i wrote this chapter this morning and i wanted to leave you all a really good cliffhanger, plus my little has started to read them and is really enjoying them. She has helped me on some of them. After she finally catches up, she will work alongside me as i finish this story.

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well played, Aries:roflmao:

I figured you'd like that. My little thought it was hilarious when i told her about it. There is also a lot bigger cameo in that chapter, but i hope the person finds it before i have to point it out. 

Chapter 5

"Who the fuck is watching me, this is sooo bad. I can't let anyone else find out. I mean, if anyone found out that there is an Amazon close to town that gets off on wearing diapers and peeing and pooping in them, I would be the laughing stalk of the town and that is if they don't force me to move or worse."

I am pacing back and forth in my kitchen and letting my mind wonder way more then I should. I have already taken a shower and put the baked beans in the fast cooking crock pot I had and the cornbread is in the oven.  I walk over to a small mirror I have on the kitchen wall. I can see fear on my face and sadness.

"I don't think I will go to the barbecue, I mean they will be there. Wait, they will be there, maybe I can get to the bottom of this and get them to stop."

I say to my reflection in the mirror, the last part has gotten a smile on my face. I finally have a plan and can get things turned around and fix this. My phone started ringing and I knew the ringtone, it was Daria, I quickly answered it and she of course wanted to video chat so I hit the accept button and I could see her cheerful face.

"Hi Daria, what's up?"

I greet her with as chipper a voice as I could muster.

"Heya bff, why did you change clothes when you got home, did someone not make it to the potty at the store?"

she replied laughing at her joke, which was getting old right about now.

"I just wanted something more relaxing while I cooked for YOUR barbecue."

I wanted to distract her from seeing the look I get when I try and lie, though at this point it was a half lie as I would have changed into this when I got home. I just didn't want her read to me like a book and see that I wasn't telling the complete truth, so I was hoping half truth would work.

"I am just kidding, gosh, you are being a bit sensitive today. What's up with you?"

I was kind of surprised that she just let me off the hook. I could tell that she caught that I wasn't telling the truth, but she didn't even push it which was very odd for her. Maybe it's the new meds she's taking to get prego. Should I tell her about my stalker, I can leave out the diaper part, just be a bit vague and hopefully she has one of her know it all answers and can help me out of this, so I tell her,

"I am not having a good day today, I am sure I have a stalker."

She actually fell back in her chair she is sitting it, laughing at me. In between fits of laughter she replied,

"A stalker, are you sure, maybe you are just getting paranoid at your old age."

And she went back to laughing, I was not happy to say the least.

"Yes I am FUCKING serious, a FUCKING STALKER, quit laughing at me, this is serious. He sent me pictures he took at me walking around my house naked, and left them for me to find in my mailbox. Get your shit together and tell me out to fix this shit."

I was steaming at this point. She stopped laughing and then got a bit angry with me.

"Watch your mouth, I can't believe you're an Amazon of all things using so much foul language. I should come over there and wash your mouth out with soap and give you a good spanking."

I was beside myself, she never said anything about my constant use of curses before. What has gotten into her.

"What, are you feeling well, you are acting strange.?"

She quit having that angry look and actually blushed and replied,

"Sorry, I think these meds I am on are messing with me, or it could be the pregnancy."

My jaw dropped and I might have even peed a little.

"What, you are prego, that is so cool, I am going to be an auntie."

I was almost jumping up and down while thinking of all the things i was going to teach my niece or nephew.

"I am, but if you want to be an Auntie and not a sister, you'd better grow up and clean up that mouth of yours."

This time she was herself again and giving me that grin letting me know she's completely pulling my chain.

We talk some more and then I let her go because it was getting close to the time I have to start heading that direction.

I hurry up and get the food together and out in my truck, I go back inside to grab a few things before I go. I grab my phone just as a message comes in. I read it and my jaw fell to the floor. 

"I hope you are planning on wearing a clean pair of training pants tonight, or better yet, a diaper. We wouldn't want any accidents at the shindig would we. I won't bother trying to threaten you, but I am sure you are at least smart enough to know what would happen if you didn't at least wear a pair of training pants. Toodles."

I almost started crying right there. I knew what would happen alright, those pictures would end up all over town. I couldn't let that happen. I rush to my bedroom and into the closet. I grabbed a box I hid on the floor, way in the back. I took it  back into my bedroom and set it on the bed, opening it as I did. Inside there were a pack of baby looking diapers that are Amazon size, training pants and some plastic pants that actually fit me. I moved them around trying to decide on what I should wear, and I saw underneath them some Amazon sized pacies, baby bottle and something I really wanted someone to use on me one day, a nice solid oak paddle with holes drilled into it. I smiled at it thinking about some unknown person giving me a well deserved spanking with that paddle. I shook my head and grabbed a pair of training pants and plastic pants. I quickly got dressed, this time with a nice knee length skirt that flared out at the bottom, and a tight blouse that will show of my plump melons quite nicely. Once I was dressed, I grabbed another pair of training pants and a couple diapers before rushing out to my truck. Once I got in I put the extra trainers and diapers in my bookbag. Right as I started up the truck my phone got another message.

"Are you all dressed and ready for the shindig? What did you decide on, training pants, (we both know how that turned out last time), or did you go with something more practical like diapers? Send me a pic, you have my number now at least the number I am letting you have."

I sighed heavily and raised up my skirt. After a good pic I sent it to the number. I made sure that I was giving them the finger in it too. 

"Such a naughty girl, I will have to fix that later tonight. I hope you brought extras, you will need them when I am done with you. toodles."

Was the reply to my picture. I started the truck and headed back into town. Praying that I find this stalker and get my life back. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked down at the picture on my phone. It was so cute and naughty. I just wanted to spank her cute bottom. 

"I will do just that tonight and then put you in a nice thick diaper right where you belong."

I laugh at how much fun I am having as I turn off my phone and head outside to help with setting up the shindig.

• Like 1

Another great chapter. :)

I will say, though, the writing in this one felt a bit... sloppier than usual. Nothing in particular I could point out, unfortunately. Just dialogue not sounding natural or using a period when an exclamation point would've been more appropriate. Yet another reason you shouldn't rush this stuff. Give it a little time to simmer in your brain. I know you want to keep the story flowing quickly for your fans, but as the Toy Repair Man in Toy Story 2 so aptly put, "You can't rush Art."

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I will say, though, the writing in this one felt a bit... sloppier than usual.

I do agree with you on that part. I read it a few times and had two others read it, i just couldn't figure out how to fix it, the next chapter i will be spending more time on it, there's a lot i want to add to what i have already written. I plan on getting my little's help on it since she just loves to help daddy on his story.  I was hoping someone here could figure out what i did wrong on chapter 5, so i could know and learn not to make the same mistake on future chapters and/or stories. 

Hmm... well let me see if I can give anything constructive.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I mean, if anyone found out that there is an Amazon close to town that gets off on wearing diapers and peeing and pooping in them, I would be the laughing stalk of the town and that is if they don't force me to move or worse."

This whole first statement felt clunky. Like instead of saying "Wearing diapers and peeing and pooping in them." You could've just said "Who gets off on peeing and pooping her diapers." Or something to that regard.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I can see fear on my face and sadness.

I believe this is called a Dangling Participle. This should've said "Fear and sadness on my face."

1 hour ago, Aries said:

"What, you are prego, that is so cool, I am going to be an auntie."

The context indicates that Jess is very excited by this news, but her dialogue doesn't convey that at all.

Also, this is a little more subtle, but since she uses words like "prego" instead of "pregnant" it seems that she would also use similar shortened colloquialisms in other cases. And yet she still tends to use "I am" instead of the much shorter "I'm" in most of her dialogue. It's a very small detail, but one that I think readers probably pick up on subconsciously. And one that I think YOU picked up on, but couldn't quite grasp it consciously.

That's just my observations. I am by no means an expert on writing, just a guy who tends to pick up on things most people miss.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This whole first statement felt clunky. Like instead of saying "Wearing diapers and peeing and pooping in them." You could've just said "Who gets off on peeing and pooping her diapers." Or something to that regard

Tbh, that part i had trouble with, it never set well with me. It just didn't sound like it came from Jess. It felt out of place. I wrote it several different ways, but all sounded the same to me. So i just left left it like that.

I believe this is called a Dangling Participle. This should've said "Fear and sadness on my face."

Thanks for that. I really didn't know how to put that. 

The context indicates that Jess is very excited by this news, but her dialogue doesn't convey that at all.

What i was doing there was trying to try out something new for the character, been wanting to try and expand a little more with her. Mostly an experiment that didn't quite work out. I am glad you pointed that out to me.

Today has been very busy for me and so will the next few days since it is the first of the month. I will not be posting a new chapter for a few days at least, it might not be till the middle or end of next week before i can get back to this. But i promise during this time i will still be working on it in whatever spare time i might have.

No worries, bro. We can wait. We won't forget you or anything. :)

Honestly most authors here (not including those who are getting paid for it) Only post about once a week anyway. So you're already ahead of your competition! Not that this is a "contest" in any way. :P

No worries, bro. We can wait. We won't forget you or anything. :)

Thanks, i normally try and write when my little goes to bed, but i have been so tired i have been going to bed at the same time. I will probably post at least once or twice a week so i don't burn out.

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Thanks, i normally try and write when my little goes to bed, but i have been so tired i have been going to bed at the same time. I will probably post at least once or twice a week so i don't burn out.

Good idea. Once or twice a week sounds perfect. :)

On 5/31/2018 at 10:12 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I know how you feel. I have multiple Online Littles who have severe depression, anxiety, and other mental disabilities that they often need help with. It's tough being a Daddy. It's part of the reason I haven't attempted to write another story. I just don't have the time or mental energy for a story AND my Littles.

I'd say whatever you forgot to add, save it for the next chapter. You need to break this habit of retconing your story. A work of art is never finished. Only abandoned. As an author I can promise you you'll never be 100% satisfied with a chapter. But that's okay. You need to learn when to say "this is good enough."

And I agree that you should slow down a little bit. Writing and posting a chapter a day simply isn't feasible, especially for a new author. You'll burn yourself out quickly. Trust me, I know because I did it! 2-3 chapters a week would be excellent. And don't stress if something comes up and you can't post on schedule. If you're really worried about it just come here and say "Hey, something's come up. I'm not gonna be posting this week." I promise you your fans will understand. :)

You know it's interesting I started I started identifying largely as a way to deal with mine.

On 5/31/2018 at 3:54 PM, Aries said:

I cannot go into detail about an ongoing investigation, but I can say this much about the one that is behind this tragedy, we do not know his name, or if it is male or female. Our profiles say that this individual is paranoid and dangerous and most likely held up in some bunker somewhere with droid protections. That is all we have at this moment that I can share with you."

Aries you calling me out? ;)