LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

Hello everyone, I tried many, many years ago to write a story, I am hoping what little i posted of it was lost forever in the few site crashes we have seen. I have decided to have another go at it, this time, I finished 2 chapters, before I posted anything. This is the first chapter, and I do expect some good, or bad, comments to help me better this story. I am dyslexic, and so writing, or reading becomes difficult at times. This chapter has not been looked over for mistakes, other then myself, and my wife, so there will be plenty of issues with grammar and spelling, but I just couldn't wait to let you all read it and see what you think, and yes, i might be stalling a little bit, so, here it goes. 

This is an older version, if you wish to read the newest version of chapter 1, please scroll down further.

The Most Unusual Amazon
Diaper Demention

Chapter 1

I felt warmth on my face, must be the sun, I think to myself, trying to tell me to wake up, and start my day. Though, right now, i have other plans as I slowly open my eyes, as little as possible and reach over to the curtin that was suppose to be covering the window that was just above the left side of my bed and pulled it so it would actually do it's job and block out the ,unrealenting, morning sun. As I survey my bedroom, not sure why, but I just had to make sure everything was still the same I guess, and my eyes fell upon the big oak dresser accross the room from my Amazon twin size bed, that I was currently laying in. To the left of the dresser was my walk in closet, I so loved that closet, and the secrets that it hides from everyone that happens to come into my room. To the right of the dresser was my bedroom door, which at the moment was closed, for some reason I just can't sleep with it open. Above the dresser was what I was really looking for, it was a clock, one of those easy to read clocks, in the morning I am just to lazy to try and think about reading one of those, "... mmm, what are they called again?" My brain is still trying to go back to sleep, but for now i will just call it the grown up clock. The clock read 7:14 A.M, "It's the fucking weekend, why am I not still asleep?" I say outloud to my empty bedroom. I curse myself several more times in my head as I lay my head back down on my pillow so I can try to go back to sleep, though, I was sure I wouldn't be able to, but a girl has to try right? As I lay down and try and get into a comfy position, I hear a crinkling sound, I just smile to myself and close my eyes, demanding my body to go back to fucking sleep. "Ok, I know, I curse to much, but I am an adult, so i am aloud to use adult language, right?"

After I lost the battle with my brain and body, over going to sleep, I got out of bed, and yes, a lot more cursing going on in my brain that I will not bore you with. I walked over to the body length mirror on the back of my door that I might have forgotten to mention before, "What I was half asleep, I can't be faulted on not remembering or seeing every little detial of my room, give a girl a break will you?" I love looking at myself in this mirror, I look so sexy, even after just waking up, my long blond hair, that goes down to the middle of my back, but currently braided into pig tails, yes you heard me, pig tails, it makes it easier with my long hair. I looked at my sexy, black silk nighty I was wearing, "God I looked so damn sexy.", and my nighty is covering the best looking breasts I have ever seen. "Ok, you are right, I am bias, and I am probably not near as sexy as I think I am, but it's all about self image right?" I cup my nice double D boobs, and gave a nice firm squeeze. "Just right.", I think to myself. Then I look at my legs through the mirror, they are long legs, ok, not that long, but I am a little tall, even for an Amazon. I raise my nighty a little bit at a time, taking in the clean shaven legs, till I see something that you, normally, wouldn't see on an Amazon, even on an inbetweeners it's a rare sight, at least it was for me. "What is it you ask?" "It's a diaper, yes, you heard me right, I am wearing a nice, thick, diaper under my nighty, and no, I do not need it for bedwetting, or any other medical issues. I have a diaper fetish, deal with it." I reach down and feel the front of my diaper and press my hand firmly into the crotch of the diaper, and somewhat, to my surprise, it's wet, which has been starting to be a thing lately. I guess after wearing a diaper to bed every night for, I think it was a year, or there abouts, I was becoming a bedwetter, and that thought made me blush, and tingle in all the right places. I ground my hand more into the crotch of my diaper, and moan, maybe a bit to loudly, but I lived out in the country, my nearest neighbor, a nice Amazon/inbetweener couple, lived at least a good 10 minutes drive from my front pourch, to theirs, and that is if you drive in a straight line. But I didn't have time for any playing this morning, like i normally do, every morning, some big baby wanted to try and sleep in on a busy day and I had a lot to do today, well, not a lot, just stuff I had to get done before this afternoon. I had a backyard barbaque at my best friend's house, an Amazon woman named Daria, to get ready for. 

So I headed out of my bedroom, which is right off from the kitchen, one of the reasons i bought this house, less walking to get a snack in the middle of the night. As I was walking through the kitchen, towards the laundry room, I could hear my diaper crinkle, and I could feel the weight of it between my legs, and the coldnesss from the pee I had filled it with in my sleep, which I quickly stopped and warmed it up some with some fresh warm pee. It felt so good, which made my brain start to fantisize, when I should have been thinking on where I was going and doing. My mind though, was already thinking about someone, an Amazon, inbetweener, or even a little, it did not matter much, would be standing there watching me pee in my diaper, and when i finished, they'd just walk up to her and pat her bottom and say something like "Wow, you really pee-peed in your diaper didn't, just like a BIG baby, and at your age, and an Amazon. You should know better then to go potty in your diapers like that, you naughty BIG baby. You should be ashamed of yourself, standing there, in a wet diaper." As she says the words BIG baby, she smacks my butt to get her point across. That's when i realize i was standing in my living room humping the arm of the sofa. I looked around and saw that I must have just kept walking, right through the kitchen and ended up in the living room, which wasn't that much of a walk, it's a small two bedroom house, another reason I bought it, less areas to clean. As I looked around the room, the first thing I saw was my new, big screen TV, and thought, "Oh, yeah, I need to find someone that can come and hook that thing up, I might ask around at the shindig tonight and see if anyone there might be able to help a girl out." Then a grin formed on my face, "If that friend of Daria's shows up, I might be able to talk her into coming home with me to "fix" it, might lead to some fun times later on tonight." As I thought of that, I caught my hand before it got to close to my naughty kitty, but not before I could stop my other hand from massaging my boobs, making my nipples get harder then they were. "Dammit girl, get it together, I know, it's what I do, like every morning, but we ain't got time for it this morning, you big over grown baby." Not sure why I was talking to myself, outloud no less, let alone why I added that last part, but, I am weird that way. I also noticed that the blueish green carpet needs to be vacumed, "I know, I hate that color too, but it was on sale, what can I say?" Then I saw something that kind of got my heart racing, the curtins on the big double window, facing the front yard, were wide open, I quickly raced across the living room and closed them, but just as i got them closed, I lost my balance and fell on my padded backside. It didn't hurt, but my pride was wounded a bit, and I figured if this was the best time as any, I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it, as I wimpered like the big baby I am. I am just glad I lived so far out of town, and from people, my house was the last house at the end of the dead end road I lived on, so unless someone was here to see me, there wouldn't be any reason for anyone to be on outside my house.

I finally got a hold of my inner sex demon and walked back into the kitchen, passing the hallway to the second bedroom in my house, and started the pot of coffee, it's not one of those kind that has a timer that starts it for you, I liked things less automatic. After I was sure that the coffee was going, i walked out of the kitchen, and into the laundry room, it was a nice size laundry room, with a decent size, washer and dryer, the kind that are stacked on top of eachother. Right in front of me was the back door, well, side door, I guess would be a better term for it, it had a window in it so i could look out at my garden I had growning in the back yard. Which remided me that it was now spring and I should start getting it ready to plant, and to figure out what it was I wanted to plant this year. I opend the door, mostly to let in the cool breeze, and to get some fresh air in the house, but the secret reason I did it, was so I felt more exposed, as I took my nighty off, picturing it in my head, that people could see me, and everyone new what a baby I really was. I finally took my diaper off, rolled it up nice and tight and threw it in the trash can next to me and the door I had just walked through. To the left of where I was standing, was the bathroom, it wasn't that big, which is one reason I usually get undressed, and dressed, in the laundry room. I walked in and started the walk in shower, which surprisingly, is big enough to fit two Amazons, not that I have had the chance to try that, but I might get that chance tonight, if all goes well. After the water heats up, I get in the shower to wash off the sleepy feeling I get when i first wake up, and to wash off the pee.

After my shower, I got dressed, just a pair of blue jeans, and a red T-shirt, and threw a blue button up shirt on top of that, I left it unbottoned, it wasn't really cold or anything outside, just a nice breeze, so it worked out great, since I like dressing like this. I didn't bother with socks or boots yet and I am sure you are wondering, what's she got under those jeans, well, I like to take risks sometimes, and today, I went with some of those cotton training pants, I like the idea that I might get caught, though, being that I am an Amazon, not sure how well that would actually go over, but since I didn't satisfy my sex demon this morning, it was able to swade me to be daring, or as it might turn out, plain stupid. I went into my small kitchen, though I am sure an small inbetweener, or a little would think it's big, but either way, it suits my needs. I make some breakfast, just some toast with some apricot jelly. After I washed that down with a nice cub of coffee, black, three surgars, I put my long socks on, and a pair of boots, not those you go work in, nope, some country boots, or some call them cowgirl boots. I am a country girl, and I am not some cow, so I call them country boots. I grabbed the keys to my truck and my country hat, and out the door I went, as I dropped tha hat on my head.

• Like 1

Thank you, i am hoping to be able to post a story a day, but not sure how well i will be able to this week, life decided to get complicated for me today and will keep me busy for at least a week, but i will be posting chapter 2 tomorrow sometime. If i have a few hours to spare tomorrow, i should be able to finish at least chapter 3, maybe chapter 4 as well, but you all will still only get a chapter a day, sorry lol. 

21 minutes ago, Diapers446 said:

Great story please keep going with it.:t61026:

Thanks, i have the next two chapters done, i am waiting for a few comments from some others before posting the next one.

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So far, it's rather different.  I can't tell if you tagged diaper demention meaningfully.  I rather like it.

Yes, it is different, but littles and inbetweeners don't show up till chapter 2, and gives more details about how this world works, or at least how this little island works.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Thanks, i have the next two chapters done, i am waiting for a few comments from some others before posting the next one.

Aries, don't hold your breath waiting on other authors to read.  Most of them write for the forums, but actually do not read so often as you will see some of them say.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Aries, don't hold your breath waiting on other authors to read.  Most of them write for the forums, but actually do not read so often as you will see some of them say.

Actually there is one that am waiting for that said he would read it, so not sure if he will make a comment here ir not, though i have yet to see him not make comments lol, but he said if he had time he'll read it today.

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Actually there is one that am waiting for that said he would read it, so not sure if he will make a comment here ir not, though i have yet to see him not make comments lol, but he said if he had time he'll read it today.

That would be me. Sorry, today's been a bit busy for me.

Firstly, I would like to say this was a very good first chapter. :) You did a good job introducing us to... Wait, did you actually mention her name? Huh. Well, aside from that you did good.

Now for the bad news. But don't worry, it's nothing serious:

1. It's more than a little jarring for the Protagonist to talk to the audience. I.e.

16 hours ago, Aries said:

"What is it you ask?" "It's a diaper, yes, you heard me right, I am wearing a nice, thick, diaper under my nighty, and no, I do not need it for bedwetting, or any other medical issues. I have a diaper fetish, deal with it." 

Unless this was supposed be her telling us a story. But it isn't. You later mention that she tends to talk to herself, but that doesn't really fix it. It still feels like she's addressing us.

2. Most amateur authors make one of two mistakes when it comes to puntuation: Either they refuse to use commas, or they use them too frequently. You definitely fall into the latter category. And while I personally believe too much is better than none, it still, comes off, kinda, choppy, see? There's really no hard & fast rule for fixing this, you just kinda have to learn to feel it out. It helps if you try reading an actual book with the intention in your mind of observing how the author uses punctuation.

Aside from that, maybe make the font slightly bigger? That's not really a criticism, just a personal preference as my eyesight isn't great and reading tiny letters gives me a headache after a while.

All in all, you're doing a good job, Aries. :)

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wait, did you actually mention her name?

No, i didn't mention her name, i was going to in the beginning, but somehow i missed it, so to fix that, i decided to add it into chapter 2.

13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

1. It's more than a little jarring for the Protagonist to talk to the audience. I.e.

I see your point, though when i started that chapter i had planned on getting a better word editer and fixing that part up, and changing some if to make it better, but i don't have internet except for my phone and it's on slow speed data right now so i can't download a word editer without wifi, which i had planned on doing soonish.

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

2. Most amateur authors make one of two mistakes when it comes to puntuation: 

Lol i would have had more if i had not gone back and changed things around, and thanks for the advice.

19 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Aside from that, maybe make the font slightly bigger?

I did a copy and past from notpad and i forgot to change a lot of the font I had planed on changing, before posting, my eye sight isn't that good either.

21 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

All in all, you're doing a good job, Aries. :)

Thanks a lot for reading and adding your advice, it means a lot to me.

I am working on chapter 2 right now, getting it ready for viewing pleasure. So it should be up in a few hours.

I do have a question to my readers. I have changed up some of chapter 1to correct some of it's mistakes, which has already changed it up a little bit, at keast what i have done of it so far. Would you all want me to post the updated chapter 1 along with chapter 2, or just chapter 2. Doing both will take a little longer, but might be worth it.

The Most Unsual Amazon (updated version)
 Diaper Demention

Chapter 1

I felt warmth on my face, must be the sun, I think to myself, trying to tell me to wake up, and start my day. Though, right now, i have other plans. I slowly open my eyes, as little as possible and reach over to the curtain that was suppose to be covering the window that was just above the left side of my bed and pulled it so it would actually do it's job and block out the unwelcome sun.

I hear my phone buzzing next to me on my night stand. 

"Dammit, I thought I turned that damn thing off last  night." 

Reaching over to my night stand I almost knock over my alarm clock that my grams gave me, it's an older style that you can't find anywhere anymore. Finally tapping the screen on my phone i hear a beep sound, then 

"Get out of bed sleepy head, the roosters already started crowing hours ago and you know what they say, early bird catches the worm." 

"Grrr, just shoot the rooster and the worms are for birds." I mutter under my breath. 

"What was that, are you complaining again, I swear, you are as bad as those littles I keep hearing about over in Purrian, maybe you will be a better fit in my new nursery, that way I won't have to lose my figure having an actual baby." 

My irritating best friend, Daria, went on. I was going to deny that last part, but I just didn't feel like it this early in the morning, i'd rather keep complaining. 

"What did you call me about so early in the morning?" 

I asked in the most whinny voice I could come up with. It didn't take long for the reply 

"I was just calling to make sure you remembered about the barbecue at my place this evening and that you remembered to cook something to bring."

"I remembered, I am going to the store today to get the stuff i need to make my famous dish for tonight." 

I reply hoping she'd let me go back to sleep. 

"Ok, you don't have all day, so don't dilly dally around, get too it, chop chop." 

Was her reply, in the most chipper voice that she new would irritate me more. 

"FINE, YOU win, bye."

I say as I wave at  the phone on my table, as if we were on video call, which I am very glad she chose not to do that this morning, might have learned more then she wanted or needed to know about me. 

"Bye Jess, see you at the BBQ." 

I heard another beep signalling me that the call had ended, 

"Thank the Maker." I say to my empty room as I roll over trying to get some more sleep.

As I lay there I could see the rest of my room. I saw my oak dresser, something else that I got from grams, it had five deep drawers with nice silver handles on each on. To the left of the dresser was my walk in closet, I so loved that closet, and the secrets that it hides from everyone that happens to come into my room. To the right of the dresser was my bedroom door and has a full length mirror hanging on it, which at the moment the door was closed, for some reason I just can't sleep with it open. Above the dresser was what I was really looking for, it was an old style clock, it even made bird chirps every hour. It currently read eight in the morning. 

"It's the fucking weekend, why am I not still asleep?" I say out loud. 

I curse myself several more times in my head as I lay my head back down on my pillow so I can try to go back to sleep, though I was sure I wouldn't be able to. As I lay down and try and get into a comfy position, I hear a crinkling sound, I just smile to myself and close my eyes, demanding my body to go back to fucking sleep.

After I lost the battle with my brain and body, over going to sleep, I got out of bed, and yes, a lot more cursing going on in my brain that I will not bore you with. I walked over to the  full length mirror on the back of my door. I just love looking at myself in this mirror. I look so sexy, even after just waking up, my long blond hair that goes down to the middle of my back, but currently braided in pig tails. My green eyes wonders down and I can see my short and sexy black nighty that is made from silk.

"God I looked so damn sexy."

My nighty is covering the best looking breasts I have ever seen. I reach up with both hands and cup both my double DDs and moan a bit as I massage them. Then I look further down the mirror at my clean shaven legs. I am on the tall side for an Amazon and in some regions just that would give me lots of power. I raise my nighty a little bit at a time till I see something that you normally wouldn't see on an Amazon even on inbetweeners it's a rare sight, at least it is for me. As I raise the hem of my nighty a bit further I can see the croch part of a diaper that used to be white, but now has turned a slight yellow from me peeing in at as I was talking to Daria.I reach down and feel the front of my diaper and press my hand firmly into the crotch of the diaper and I started rubbing my hand more into the crotch of my diaper and moan, maybe a bit to loudly. But I lived out in the country, at least a 10 minute drive to my nearest neighbers. But I didn't have time for any pleasuring this morning like i normally do, but some big baby wanted to try and sleep in on a busy day and I had a lot to do today. 

So I headed out of my bedroom, which is right off from the kitchen, one of the reasons i bought this house, less walking to get a snack in the middle of the night. As I was walking through the kitchen, towards the laundry room, I could hear my diaper crinkle and I could feel the weight of it between my legs and the warmth of my pee touching my vigina. It felt so good which made my brain start to fantisize, when I should have been thinking on where I was going and doing. My mind though was already thinking about someone, an Amazon, inbetweener or even a little, it did not matter much. She would be standing there watching me pee in my diaper and when i finished they'd just walk up to me and pat my bottom and say something like 

"Wow, you really pee-peed in your diaper didn't, just like a BIG baby, and at your age, and an Amazon to boot. You should know better then to go potty in your diapers like that, you naughty BIG baby. You should be ashamed of yourself, standing there, in a wet diaper."

As she says the words BIG baby she smacks my butt firmly to get her point across. That's when i realize i was standing in my living room humping the arm of the sofa. I looked around and saw that I must have just kept walking through the kitchen and ended up in the living room, which wasn't that much of a walk, it's a small two bedroom house. Another reason I bought it, less areas to clean. As I looked around the room, the first thing I saw was my new, big screen TV and said outloud to myself, 

"Oh, yeah, I need to find someone that can come and hook that thing up, I might ask around at the shindig tonight and see if anyone there might be able to help a girl out." 

Then a grin formed on my face, 

"If that friend of Daria's shows up, I might be able to talk her into coming home with me to "fix" it, it might lead to some fun times later on tonight." 

As I said that I caught my hand before it got to close to my naughty kitty, but not before I could stop my other hand from massaging my boobs, making my nipples get harder then they were. 

"Dammit girl, get it together, I know, it's what I do, like every morning, but we ain't got time for it this morning, you big over grown baby." 

I scold myself and added a few curses that I shouldn't say out loud. I also noticed that the blueish green carpet needs to be vacumed. I hated the color, but it was on sale and didn't want to spend anymore money then I had too on a carpet. Then I saw something that kind of got my heart racing the curtins on the big double window facing the front yard were wide open. I quickly raced across the living room and closed them, but just as i got them closed I lost my balance and fell on my padded backside. It didn't hurt, but my pride was wounded a bit, and I figured that this was the best time as any. So, I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it as I whimpered like the big baby I am. I am just glad I lived so far out of town and from people. My house was the last house at the end of a dead end road. So unless someone was here to see me there wouldn't be any reason for anyone to be outside my house.

I finally got a hold of my inner sex demon and walked back into the kitchen, passing the hallway to the second bedroom in my house and started the pot of coffee. It's not one of those kind that has a timer that starts it for you or the instand coffee machines every one is cazed over these days. I liked things less automatic and simple. After I was sure that the coffee was going, i walked out of the kitchen and into the laundry room. It was a nice size laundry room with a decent size washer and dryer. They where also old school you can say, they stacked on top of each other. Right in front of me was the side door. It was blue with a window in it so i could look out at my garden I had growning in the back yard. Which remids me it is now spring and need to get out there and start preparing the garden so I can start planing seeds before it gets to late in the spring to do it. 

I opend the door, mostly to let in the cool breeze and to get some fresh air in the house, but  I had another reason for doing it. I wanted to feel more exposed, the thought of being caught wearing a diaper got me so hot and bothered I almost can't control myself. I got undressed down to just my wet diaper. I stood there a moment staring out at my garden letting the feeling wash over me. I finally took my diaper off and rolled it up nice and tight and threw it in the trash can next to me and the door I had just walked through. To the left of where I was standing was the bathroom, it wasn't that big, which is one reason I usually get undressed and dressed in the laundry room. I walked in and started the walk in shower, which surprisingly, is big enough to fit two Amazons, not that I have had the chance to try that. Hopefully I might get that chance tonight, if all goes well. After the water heats up, I get in the shower and wash off the sleepy feeling I get when i first wake up, and to wash the pee off.

After my shower, I got dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a red T-shirt. I threw a blue button up shirt on top of that which I left unbottoned, it wasn't really cold or anything outside, just a nice breeze, so it worked out great. I didn't bother with socks or boots yet, I wanted my coffee and some breakfast first.

I went into my small kitchen, though I am sure an small inbetweener or a little would think it's big, but either way it suits my needs just fine. I make some breakfast, just some toast with some apricot jelly and I washed that down with a nice cup of coffee, black, three sugars. 

I head back into the living room and set down on the sofa, the one I was humping earlier. I reach over to a table I have setting next to it and grab a pair of long socks that I had put there the night before and pull them up over my feet. Then a  pair of country style boots gets pulled over those. I stand up and walk to the door, to the right of the door is table with a bowl on top of it. Inside the bowl is my house and truck keys. I grabbed the keys out of the bowl and on the wall above the table is my country style hat.and my country hat. I grab the hat off the wall and plop it on my head and walk out the door.

Edited by Aries
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I can't tell if you tagged diaper demention meaningfully.

What I was saying was the "demented" part as in a demented mind.

dimension is the normal spell, so I was wondering if you really meant the demented

Chapter 2

I closed the front door and headed out to my truck, it was black, with a bench seat behing the front seats, and four doors. I didn't bother locking the front door, not sure if anyone did out here in the country.I felt a bit more childish today, it might be due to my choice of panties this morning, but I skiped down the stairs, off the front porch and giggled like a little school girl the whole way down. Once again, I am glad I live way out in the crounty. I would have die of embarresment if anyone actually saw me do that, well other than my bff, she might not know about my secret diaper fetish, or that I like to dress like a little girl at home, but I feel more myself around her, so she has seen me act like a little girl a lot. 

I opened my door and got in the drivers seat. As I started it up, I could feel the engine vibrate my seat, normally I wouldn't notice it to much, but because of my thick training pants, the vibrations made them rub me just right. After revving up the engine a few times with a goofy grin on my face, I put my seat belt on and headed into town. It was a 45 minute trip, so I turned on the radio and listened to this new kind of music called bluegrass, it was brought over from the other dimension by what is called a portal little. As much as the Amazons don't want to admit it, there has been a lot of good things come from that dimension like music, art and even a few new dancing styles.

As I was getting into town, I saw the sign I see every time I get close to town.

"Welcome to McLester" 

And under that it showed the population, which is always funny since no one has bothered to change it since the sign was put up over two hundred years ago. 

58 Amazons
 10 Inbetweeners
 1 Little 

Of course many out of towners, mostly those from the other two regions, always thought, 

"What, only one baby, I am sure back then, this was no place for a baby little." 

But things are different here then they are in the other two regions. Here, Littles are not babied, they have rights just like any Amazon or Inbetweenere. We are all equel here in this region known as Okhomy.

As I pass the sign, I see a fountain, why they put one this far out of town I will never know, it's not really far, just a few minutes drive from town, but it's just setting out in the middle of a field. I guess they had plans to do something more with that field, but never got around to it. Whatever the reasons were behind the ghost fountain, as the town has come to calling it, I was starting to feel this mornings coffee wanting an exit. As I squirm a bit in the seat, I can feel my thick training pants, and think to myself, 

"What is stopping me from having an "accident" in my training pants, like a naughty girl?"

I knew the answer to that question of course. They were not made for big wettings, and it would be obvious to anyone what I had done the moment I stepped out of the truck. I bought them online, a fetish shop that I found online that was good enough to deliver way out to my house from the city just northeast from here. I bought a lot of my stuff from there, like the diaper I was wearing this morning.

The city is called Tulopia, it's also the capital city of this region. There are two other regions, each with their own capital city, there is Amazonia and Purrian. Amazonia is a bad place, for anyone really, but more so for littles and inbetweeners. Littles don't have any rights at all, and are owned by Amazons and used for many things, from babies to sex toys. Inbetweeners have some rights, but are easily removed for a number of reasons, usually just because an Amazon didn't like them. Purrian is a bit nicer, Littles have rights, but have to have an Amazon parent or care giver. Inbetweeners are treated like Amazons, but still looked down upon for their size.

I am now driving through the middle of town, which is just a two lane street, with other streets connecting to it on both sides, that goes from one end of town to the other. 

As I look out the passenger side window I see some shops, Mr Brians Barber shop and Salon, Ms Gurdail's Bakery and a few others, but the Ma and Pa Grocers at the other end of town is where I am heading. It has the best prices in town, plus my favorite coffee shop right across the street from it.

As I drive through town I can see people walking around trying to start their day. Some look as grumpy as I was this morning. There were Amazons, Inbetweeners and Littles, all looking like they had somewhere to be, some looked more like they just wasn't ready to get there any time soon while others looked like they couldn't get there fast enough.

About half way through town I look over to my left and I see my friend Daria standing on the sidewalk talking to a little and an inbetweener, they were a newly wed couple that lived outside of town, in the opposite direction of town then myself. I don't see them much, and I don't remember their names right off hand, but I look behind me and I don't see anyone else driving behind me, so I stop in the middle of the street and roll down my window and yell 

"Don't talk to that Amazon woman, she's crazy, you might end up in her new nursery all diapered up." 

I was trying to get back at her for waking me up this morning and added the bit about the nursery for threatening me with it.  The look on the young couple was priceless, till they saw my friend laughing. Daria says something to them that got them to laughing as well and then she starts walking to my truck, driver side window, as she's walking, she yells back at me, 

"The only one here going to end up in my new nursery all diapered up is you baby, unless you don't stop trying to scare off the new locals in town."  

We were both laughing at that point, more her then me, I was to busy picturing that in my head. Little did she know that her bff was not only setting, now mere inches from her, wearing training pants and that if I didn't get to the potty soon I might end up peeing in them.

11 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

What I was saying was the "demented" part as in a demented mind.

dimension is the normal spell, so I was wondering if you really meant the demented

lol I didn't notice it, even after you first pointed it out, thanks again, I got it fixed now,

Edited by Aries
  • Like 2

Why are there two chapter 1s? Why did Daria's text change from green to blue halfway through there conversation? Why was the "hypothetical" person's text orange in the first chapter but not in the 2nd?

I need more coffee for this...

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Why are there two chapter 1s? Why did Daria's text change from green to blue halfway through there conversation? Why was the "hypothetical" person's text orange in the first chapter but not in the 2nd?

I need more coffee for this...

On the first part, i posted another chapter 1 after your feedback on the first one i posted, i went back to just fix it up so I'd have a better version already done, but to fix some of it, like the main character's name. But i had change some of it up and realized that it would change the next few chapters, so i posted it so you, the readers, wouldn't get lost. On the other part, i will take a look after i had more coffee lol. Does everyone have to copy and past their stories and then have to fix them before hitting the submit button? That is where a few extra mistakes happen.

Dammit, you are right, i messed up on the colors, not sure how i did it. Next time I'll try not to do it right before bedtime lol

33 minutes ago, Aries said:

On the first part, i posted another chapter 1 after your feedback on the first one i posted, i went back to just fix it up so I'd have a better version already done, but to fix some of it, like the main character's name. But i had change some of it up and realized that it would change the next few chapters, so i posted it so you, the readers, wouldn't get lost.

I gathered that much. But having two chapter 1s back to back is just... weird.

Oooo! Here's what you could do: go to the 1st chapter 1 and add a thing at the beginning saying something like "This was my first draft of chapter 1. I have since uploaded a fixed version which, while essentially the same, is a lot better written and has a few additions that the first one didn't have. You're welcome to either read this version or just skip down to the "real" chapter 1. Thank you. Enjoy!"

14 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Here's what you could do:

God I feel like a noob at this lol, I never noticed I could simply edit my posts lol. If I had, I would have just replaced the first chapter 1 with the updated version with a few words at the top explaining that it has some changes.

After fixing that up, I found a lot of other small mistakes that no one had caught yet, and fixed them and couldn't stand the first version anymore and my readers deserved something better. So I couldn't let it go, guess it is one of my many flaws or whatever lol. Thanks, now i know I can go back and fix some of the smaller stuff, like what you had just mentioned about the colors. 

There, the colors have been fixed up, and I have also added at the top on the first chapter your suggestion. Thanks again. You are the best.

13 minutes ago, Aries said:

God I feel like a noob at this lol, I never noticed I could simply edit my posts lol. If I had, I would have just replaced the first chapter 1 with the updated version with a few words at the top explaining that it has some changes.

After fixing that up, I found a lot of other small mistakes that no one had caught yet, and fixed them and couldn't stand the first version anymore and my readers deserved something better. So I couldn't let it go, guess it is one of my many flaws or whatever lol. Thanks, now i know I can go back and fix some of the smaller stuff, like what you had just mentioned about the colors. 

There, the colors have been fixed up, and I have also added at the top on the first chapter your suggestion. Thanks again. You are the best.

Awwww, thanks Aries. :wub:

And don't be too hard on yourself. You're new at this and it's okay to make mistakes. The important thing is that you're, not just willing, but eager to learn from them.

And since I was so busy pointing out the flaws I forgot to mention just how great these 2 chapters were. :) You're definitely doing a LOT better with the commas. It didn’t feel the least bit choppy this time.

One tiny detail to keep in mind: when you're referring to a "Little" It's always with a Capital "L" since it's a proper noun. Not a big deal, just something I thought I'd point out.

Once again, you're doing awesome, Aries. :)

25 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And don't be too hard on yourself. You're new at this and it's okay to make mistakes. The important thing is that you're, not just willing, but eager to learn from them.

I try not to be hard on myself, but I still find myself doing it at times. I have been a lurker and an avid reader of many stories here, and on other sites, over the years, so I don't want to write a story that even myself would have trouble reading. One of the many reasons I have waited so long to try again on writing a story. Now I have a lot more self confidence and old enough to understand things I didn't many years ago.

34 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You're definitely doing a LOT better with the commas. It didn’t feel the least bit choppy this time.

haha When I was fixing up chapter 1 I hadn't realized how many commas I had actually used, I thought i had gotten rid of most of them before I had posted it. Seems that I had a lot more I didn't see.

35 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One tiny detail to keep in mind: when you're referring to a "Little" It's always with a Capital "L" since it's a proper noun. Not a big deal, just something I thought I'd point out.

Thanks, I tried to remember to do that, but in some cases I was unsure if I should do it or not. Thanks, another big help.

37 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Once again, you're doing awesome, Aries. :)

Thanks, I am really trying hard. Writing it seems the easy part, the story just seems to flow out of my head and onto the page, something that rarely happens for me. It is the correct grammar that kicks my butt. On that part, I rely a lot on you and my other readers to help guide me so i can learn and do better. I am hoping to do at least 30 chapters or so on this story. My brain has already started trying come up with another story, but I want to finish this before attempting another one.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thanks, I am really trying hard. Writing it seems the easy part, the story just seems to flow out of my head and onto the page, something that rarely happens for me. It is the correct grammar that kicks my butt.

Well, your story is a lot more well-written than a LOT of stories here, I can tell you that! Sure there were a few typos here and there, but that happens to everyone. Even the some of the Greats like bbykimmy or Sophie & Pudding. :)

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Even the some of the Greats like bbykimmy or Sophie & Pudding. :)

bbykimmy and Sophie & Pudding are both the reason I wanted to start writing and the reason I was afraid too lol. There isn't many of their stories I didn't like, even the ones that I didn't usually read, I would just because they wrote them and are very well written.

I have about half of chapter 3 fixed up, but things are getting a bit busy, so it will be later this evening before i can post it. Already have an idea for how chapter 4 will start out and might end, but haven't started writing it yet. And just for fair warning, you guys will love how chapter 3 and 4 goes. It gets very interesting and might even leave you guessing on what I have in story for Jess.