LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After using the toilet to poop, have you ever thought...

Yesterday for me, late afternoon I felt the urge to go. Just thinking it might be a little bit, so after the first drop I thought that wasn't very much. Then wave two hit and it was a large mudslide that felt like it would never end. After finishing and looking at my mess, I really wish I was wearing a diaper. O well there will be other chances in the future. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Probably right about now. I'm pooping on the toilet,but was wearing a diaper in case. I thought I was gonna have the runs,but its two huge solid ones. I wanna poop them out in my diaper but I live with two relatives. I think about it a majority of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am always very disappointed whenever I am unfortunately in a position that I have to use a potty. I greatly prefer to use my diapers as I find so much pleasure in the feel of my soft warm poopies filling that diaper of mine.:biker_h4h:

On 5/27/2018 at 7:55 AM, rusty pins said:

After you have taken a poo in the toilet, have you ever thought, "That would have been a good one to have loaded up in a diaper!"  Although I rarely poo in my diapers, I do it now and then when the mood strikes, maybe once a year.  I'd probably do it more often if I lived alone and had the proper facilities to shower and clean up without anyone noticing the smell or finding out.  Without getting too detailed, I prefer a specific kind of mess when I go in my diaper but you can't always plan on what comes out.  There have been times I have gone in the toilet and thought, "That would have been a great one for a diaper."

I run into this a lot myself,  and I'm pretty particular, although I understand my body pretty well,   so it is rare that when I'm diapered and ready to deal with #2,   that the wrong thing comes

out....     I'm at the extent now where it's 1-2 times a week or so... can't really beat it if it's a good one.       The wave of emotions and good feelings are unstoppable. 

Living alone makes it much easier.    When I had my ex and her two kids from her previous marriage in my house,   full on diaper pooping was a rare event.    

I used to but not any more. Everything always takes place in the diaper without fail. I wouldn’t want it any other way. Sitting on the toilet is very unnatural to me these days.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

5 mornings this week I have had such long and very hard poops in the toilet.  I could have used them as tent stakes!  Really had to push hard to get them out and I thought afterwards, they would have been great in a diaper if they didn't push a hole out through the back of it, they were so long and hard.

• 4 months later...

Last night.  I got diapered a little bit before bed time and wet my diaper once. Then I took the dog for a walk.  During our walk,  a strong urge to go #2 hit me. I  really didn't want to clean up  last night and change my barely wet Crinklz Astronaut,  so I  just held it in. 

When we got home,  I  carefully slid down my diaper and used the potty.  I  instantly regretted it because it would have been a wonderful load in my diaper. 

That happened to me about a good five years ago. I used the toilet to poop and I was so angry at myself for doing so. It was a huge solid one. I was visiting friends and I could have saved that for the naughty ride home. I did have a diaper on and didn't wanna leave early, but I had to go. I still kick myself in the ass over my choice. I could have left early and had diaper fun on the drive home. Then take my dog out for a walk and make more of a mess. Life is too short peoples !! Live it for now !!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This just happened to me yesterday,  the wife and I had a really great steak dinner the night before. So mid morning it really hit me and boy did it produce some volume.  It was a really good amount and I wished I was in a diaper. We were just getting in the car at our hotel when it hit. Sucks I wasn't diapered and had time to enjoy it. ?