LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After using the toilet to poop, have you ever thought...

After you have taken a poo in the toilet, have you ever thought, "That would have been a good one to have loaded up in a diaper!"  Although I rarely poo in my diapers, I do it now and then when the mood strikes, maybe once a year.  I'd probably do it more often if I lived alone and had the proper facilities to shower and clean up without anyone noticing the smell or finding out.  Without getting too detailed, I prefer a specific kind of mess when I go in my diaper but you can't always plan on what comes out.  There have been times I have gone in the toilet and thought, "That would have been a great one for a diaper."

• Like 3

It is not called "Mess", "shit" or "filth" for no good reason, and the smell is not listed as "putrid" for not good reason, either. Bothe of which are not normally, i.e. by defualt, repulsive for not good reason. The stuff is so septic that it is not even fit to use as fertilizer

Nah, just too much cleanup, only took me one or two tries to decides messing was definitly not for me. Have had a few accidents, and then I was thankful for the diapers I was wearing, but not a chore I volunteer for.

• Like 1

Yes, I’m like you Rusty, I actually do it (follow an urge and become a little boy in a poopy diaper or pants) maybe once or twice a year, but think about it much more often.

And that does include occasional moments of curiosity or regret about missed opportunities that might’ve been ‘just right.’

15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

After you have taken a poo in the toilet, have you ever thought, "That would have been a good one to have loaded up in a diaper!"  Although I rarely poo in my diapers, I do it now and then when the mood strikes, maybe once a year.  I'd probably do it more often if I lived alone and had the proper facilities to shower and clean up without anyone noticing the smell or finding out.  Without getting too detailed, I prefer a specific kind of mess when I go in my diaper but you can't always plan on what comes out.  There have been times I have gone in the toilet and thought, "That would have been a great one for a diaper."

^ This... exactly! 

All the time. I like really big, soft loads. So when I drop a huge load in the toilet, I think of how good it would have felt sitting in my diaper.

All the time!  Though sometimes I get that feeling before using the toilet.  In other words, I'd like to use my diaper, but either don't have the time or facilities for a cleanup.  That's usually where I get more forlorn.

• Like 1
On 5/27/2018 at 6:55 AM, rusty pins said:

After you have taken a poo in the toilet, have you ever thought, "That would have been a good one to have loaded up in a diaper!"  ....There have been times I have gone in the toilet and thought, "That would have been a great one for a diaper."

I have that thought most mornings.

• Like 1

I to have had only a few times poo in my diaper, it was a load of fun, but as said the cleanup is work. I have had to do enemas daily for 5 yrs, and I would really love to know what kind of a diaper it would take to hold a 2 qt water load and my poo,? if anyone has tried it Please let me know, as I would really love to do it but I want to contain the whole load so I can enjoy it for at least 10-15 mins of squishy fun.

I know of several who have said that being forced by circumstance to poo in the toilet is something they dislike and regret. I dont get it (obviously) but having raised children you will sometimes find a child that refuses the potty and then does in their nappy, so perhaps it is just another aspect of regression.

I often look in the toilet and think... man, I'm glad I didn't have to THAT in a diaper.  Then I feel so appreciative of my wife for diapering me and helping me improve my life.  It's so humbling to use the toilet and feel loving feels towards my wife. :77_EmoticonsHDcom:

Speaking only for myself I’d rather mess my diaper then use the toilet. Social graces and cleanup aside 95% of the time I use the toilet I wish I was filling my pants 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:22 AM, rusty pins said:

This works both ways too!  Sometimes after using the toilet I say, "Boy, I'm glad I didn't do that in a diaper!"

Regret at times (like this morning) but sometimes relief I chose not to.

Almost all the time! When I do get the chance to wear, I don’t get a large window of privacy, so often times what my intestines act like is a large load ends up being smaller than I’d like, and I feel like the diaper’s been wasted. So, when I have a large movement while sitting on the John, I get a little jealous that it would have made for an awesome diaper load.

Very Occasionally. Generally, prior to pooping myself, I have a big internal debate about whether I'm going to do it or not.
Issues like having better things to do in life which it's going to interfere with + privacy & whether there are people around who I don't want to find out.
Also what sort of poop is likely to come out as I don't like it stinky & runny. I get indications if the need to poo comes on suddenly & I get stomach cramps but I'm never 100% certain. 
Mostly when I've used the toilet its the right decision & time to forget about it & move .. but just once in a while, I do look down at it with regret.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 6:55 AM, rusty pins said:

Yes!  All the time!  Especially when it is a large soft load, I always think, "That would have felt great in my pants."  Sitting on the toilet I often think back to 1959-1964 when I was in diapers and rubber pants doing my business in my britches.  I think about filling my pants with a large, soft, odorous load, sitting in it, toddling around with it in my pants, smelling like poop, and then my mom comes by me and sniffs the air and pulls back my diaper for a quick peek to confirm her suspicions.  

• 2 weeks later...

Today. I came home and really had to go. I almost didn't make it. I thought about putting a diaper on and really loading it up, but I've got too much stuff to do today.

I very rairly drop a load in my diaper but when I got up this morning I had to go.  I used the toilet as usual but I knew it would be a hard and solid log.  I just didn't know how much there would be.  Turns out it was a very long log that broke in half it was so big.  I would have had some difficulty finding room for it all in one of my diapers!  Still, looking back on it an hour later I kind of wish I did have the oppertunity to have done it in a diaper.