LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Solimo "Amazon brand" pull up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am trying the overnight ones and they are not bad as long as your kind of on the smallish side and point in down or be careful where you point.  I have the large, but will probably try XL to see if that makes and different.  

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased XL day time use and they are pretty good for me.  I'll eventually get the XL in night time.  The one thing is the left side covers (over the top) the pad and sort of pulls on the pad, while the right side seems to be more inside the pad and next to the leg.  With the left side covering the pad, it is not next to the leg and somewhat loose, which you may get a leak.  I haven't yet.

• 2 weeks later...

The one thing with XL is that I get chaffing after eight hours.  Not sure if it was walking about a mile that day that caused it.  This is the one that I can wear to bed and not feel like my member is getting crushed by the padding.

I'm impressed with the overnight in L. It's too small to wear in bed.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Attends advertisement and these are nearly the same without the leg gathers.  The black waistband printing and the blue pad inside are the same.  The overall design looks the same as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding chaffing, I tried wearing underwear over the XL today.  It seems better as it pushes my thighs away from each other to stop the rubbing.  The underwear is a bit on the small side.  I did walk .80 mile on a treadmill, so it seems ok this way.

• 2 years later...

I just got the Solimo women's protective underwear, because the Always Discreet were out of stock in my size, and I'm not impressed. They do seem like they could hold a decent amount, comparable to the Always Discreet, but the fit is too loose around the legs and I fear leaks. Probably won't wear them much for wetting, and DEFINITELY not for messing, but I usually wear the Always Discreet overnight during that time of the month and these will be okay for that so they won't go to waste.

On 7/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, Little Lindsey said:

I just got the Solimo women's protective underwear, because the Always Discreet were out of stock in my size, and I'm not impressed. They do seem like they could hold a decent amount, comparable to the Always Discreet, but the fit is too loose around the legs and I fear leaks. Probably won't wear them much for wetting, and DEFINITELY not for messing, but I usually wear the Always Discreet overnight during that time of the month and these will be okay for that so they won't go to waste.

With the men's Solimos', quite a few complain they are too loose.  I wonder if you try underwear over them if that would help?

4 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

With the men's Solimos', quite a few complain they are too loose.  I wonder if you try underwear over them if that would help?

Underwear does help to a degree, but they lack the leak guards Always has and that makes me nervous too. Another minor issue is it's pretty skimpy in the rear compared to Always...kinda feels like wearing a bikini. Doesn't have less padding, just less of the stretchy material, but it makes it feel less secure.

I did hop in the shower to test one out. I released a full bladder - not a dribble or small spurts, just let it flow normally - and it didn't leak at all, plus there was still a few inches of dry padding in the front and back. It absorbed quickly and seemed to wick pretty well, and probably could have held another smaller wetting. Should have checked for press-out leaks but didn't think to at the time. However, this was all done standing in the shower, I'd still be nervous to try just letting go like that sitting on upholstered furniture, carpeted areas, beds, etc. 

20 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

. Should have checked for press-out leaks but didn't think to at the time. However, this was all done standing in the shower, I'd still be nervous to try just letting go like that sitting on upholstered furniture, carpeted areas, beds, etc. 

Sometimes I will check press out by sitting on a toilet lid (obviously with no cover on it).

• 6 months later...

Inflation hit...The packaging now shows Amazon Basics instead of Solimo.    I wear the overnight ones.  There were quite a few complaints about legs being loose.  They look like they just added more stitching. Now, they feel too tight (I wear XL, waist is 40").  Bad thing: the padding seems to be shorter up the back and maybe shorter front and a little less wide (padding almost went to the outer leg (maybe leading to leaks that people complained about).