LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Switching Diaper Brands

For a number of years I have been using Northshore AirSupreme Briefs (daipers) size XL. They were the most absobent and comfortable for constant wear. 

This week I saw and advert for Better Dry diapers. Normally I dismiss any diaper ad but this one caught my eye as it had a very high capacity rating and mentioned a higher leg gather than othe brands. 

I gave them a try and they work much better than the Northshore brand. A lot better. They tend to have better coverage along the top and the seem more roomy between the legs. 

As a night diaper they seem to work better than the Northshore. All diapers will leak on the side but Better Dry minimizes it greatly. With the North Shore, I use 2 liners placed horzontally along the top front and back of the diaper to absorb nighttime leaks. They are vital. But with the Better Dry, I simply wear 2 pairs of underwear over the diaper and they are enought to capture any leagage. (I always weary plastic pants at night.) 

The Better Dry does have a waterproof exterior. It is quite comfortable abd extends higer in the front. The benifit of this is that in the evening at home or the times I don't need to wear plastic pants, There won't be any top leakage when sitting for long periods of time. 

And here's the kicker, Better Dry is about 20 cents cheaper per daiper. 

The Better Dry seems a bit thicking but not noticable. Very comfortable and VERY absorbent. Normally I change during lunch but I can actually go all day with one diaper and not leak even when sitting. 

My incotenance is mixed, from constant leakage to sudden large voids. This diaper can handle it very well and wetness is not centralized to just one area. 

No odor or noise issue. The 4 tapes are  large and very strong. No skin or other issues. 

Better Dry is my new diaper of choice. 

I'm glad to hear you tried and like BetterDry.  I also like Northshore diapers, but find that BetterDry works better (for me anyway).

On this side of the pond, BetterDry is much cheaper than Northshore.

Just tried my first Betterdry, and it does very well compared to any others. The fit wasn't quite to my liking though so I'm sticking with Moli's but these would do if Moli's weren't available. The Moli's clump after many hours, but the Betterdry didn't. It stayed intact for 12hours which is impressive.

Bettypooh

Ditto here.  I just ordered a case of dry 24/7  from Amazon and I guess it came through northshore as  i believe i read somewhere they had a deal with Amazon. Anyways they included a sample pack of better dry in there and I was highly impressed and with a case of them costing significantly less than dry 24/7 I think I'll be switching over.