LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Someone To roleplay with

babygirllovestorp

emale looking for someone to roleplay with on kik doing a abdl roleplay.Some of my kinks are breastfeeding either me feeding someone or someone feeding me. I'm willing to play the caretaker role but the other person must be willing to be the caregiver first and doesn't mind being a little very little. i really only play as the little honestly. If you have a scene you would like to do just tell me about it and we can do it depending on what it is. Please message me at lovetoroleplay365 with your asl and celebrity of choice also if you want to be the little or the caregiver pls and if your wanting nsfw or sfw and the scene you want to do. MALES if you want to be the caregiver you need to play as a female so i can get what i want too. Here are some Roleplay ideas i have

1)This can go a few ways, A concerned sibling, best friend, or coworker, etc. Anywho you being to notice how stressed out I am, and decided that I needed to relax. I refuse your help at first, telling you i am okay but that wont cut it. You learn about ageplay and decided thats what i need based on my strees levels and childhood. you invite me and thats where you gently but with a firm hand try to get me to attempt this lifestyle. I let you do as please and you teel me to give it a week and its really so bad we could let it go and move on like nothing happened. Slowly but surely i starte to enjoy it. MUST INCLUDE BREASTFEEDING AND YOU PLAYING A CELEBRITY UNDER 38.

2)Males have to play as females. the rp must include ageplay, breastfeeding, and you playing as a female celebrity. Im always the sub and that wont change. Im willing to let it be sexual but you have to play as female celebrity let be treated like a small child. Types of Rp I will do : Doctor/Patient Sugar mommy/ Sugar Baby Teacher/Student Celebrity/Fan Boss/Assistant Sister/ Sister

3)So my idea for this role play was our characters are ether friends... or close Co workers.... Yourself character has always wanted a baby/little girl of her own and has fallen in love or taken a fancy toy character... So she takes my character forces her.. and grooms her into being her baby/little girl.. and when she doesn't do as mommy wants she punishes her... eg.. calling her mommy, taking a dummy, obeying orders,breastfeeding and etc. . Yes this would include abdl.

4) Hi I'm looking for a kinky dominant woman or male with a strong and Powerfull imagination to do a forced regression roleplay were You would regress me all the way to complete adult babyhood against m'y Will . I thought we could start with normal characters such as teacher student with me as a student . Then at some point You kind of drug And kidnapp me And force regress me to complete adult babyhood against m'y Will . All m'y adult abilities Being taken away Step by Step as i cant do anything about it . Would You like something that kind? MALES HAVE TO PLAY AS A FEMALE

5)looking to do a babysitting rp where the babysitter is female celebrity and forces me to be a babygirl sand forces me to breastfeed from here while she watches me over the summer. The celebrity has to be under 35 i will make some expections dependong on the celebrity The rp must include : FORCED BREASTFEEDING FORCED AGEPLAY You playing a female celebrity. . WILL BE NON SEXUAL TO START WITH.

6)so i have this idea where we could be best friends and im going to spend the whole summer at your house since both are parents are going to be away. So the first night you put a muscle relaxant in my drink to make me wet the bed. You do it two more times and you decide enough is enough so you force me into diapers and to be you babygirl and breastfeed.

MALES HAVE TO PLAY AS A FEMALE. If you have a scene you would like to do just tell me about it and we can do it depending on what it is. Please message me here or on kik with your asl and celebrity of choice also if you want to be the little or the caregiver pls and if your wanting nsfw or sfw and the scene you want to do. MALES if you want to be the caregiver you need to play as a female so i can get what i want too. My kik is lovetoroleplay365

Archived