LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping list

In a couple of days, I'm taking a road trip to an ABDL-friendly shop near me. I know I can get almost anything I want on the Internet, but there's no substitute for holding something in your hand. In addition to diapers (lots), can anyone offer advice on what I should buy?

I already have a few supplies: A big beach towel I use as a changing pad, a bottle of J&J baby powder, Vaseline, and generic Walgreens baby wipes. I'd prefer to get things I can't easily pick up near home (I can get a coloring book any time), and I don't really want to break the bank.

This is my wish list. What would you prioritize or add for a newbie?

• Onesie
  • Pacifier
  • Bottle
  • Plastic pants
  • Ruffled panties(?)

tiara(s)

babydoll

rubber sheet

rubber bibs

dolly

I was thinking of another sissy item, frilly socks. 

If you like sippy cups, then add that. 

And one other item, an adult baby harness, or reins. Good for controlling adult little ones. 

Are you staying in a hotel on your travels?  I highly suggest lavender bath bombs/bubble bath by J&J, just for the travel at least.

As for buying things in person, I second bottles/pacis.  You're not going to know what kind you like until that point.

MY HAUL! LET ME SHOW YOU IT!

I didn't get all this stuff from Personal Care Medical Supplies (Ft Wayne), but it was still a good trip.

If you look closely, you can see I goofed and got two different sizes. I'm wearing the Rearz now and they seem to fit okay, but now I'm worried about the Crinklz. I really don't want to make the 6 hour round trip for a return...:43_EmoticonsHDcom:

The onesie, however, fits PERFECTLY! I'm pretty sure I would have gotten something too small. And the design is so cute I can't see straight! Unfortunately, there are no care instructions. The tag says 90% cotton, 10% spandex. I'm thinking cold gentle cycle.

The pacifier feels really nice. The problem is it's already slipped out of my mouth three times this afternoon. I'll need to get a shoelace or something for a necklace.

On the pillow in the back is my new pet doggie, Chester. I adopted him from Target. He's very soft and loves to cuddle.

I've spent a little bit of time on the coloring book (also from Targét). It might not be my thing, though.

IMG_0001.JPG