LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter questions

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I love the feeling of wearing diapers, that worm and comfortable feeling in a soaked diaper. Would love to wear 24/7 and become incontinent, but at this point in my life it would be extremely difficult

So I can wear 24/7 for a couple of days or more and want to have the feeling of incontinence. I have read many of the posts and have a few questions:

Is there a specific brand or type of foley catheter to buy?

What is the best diaper to wear with a catheter?

I read about the holey foley catheter, how do I cap end so pee flows through the urethra?

Pre lube catheter?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I can’t help you with this one. I did try catheters at one time but they didn’t do it for me. I never tried the Holey Foley method myself I switched from catheters to stents. I have no idea how much is left of the original postings and information about the subject, but I do belief there is still something to be found.

I will answer what I can.

I enjoy the Bardia Foley catheter. If you are male go for the 5cc one.

You can wear any type of diaper with them but you will be constantly leaking from the tube so a higher end diaper is recommended.

My favorite is any ABU diapers but a Abri-form level 4 is a good cheaper alternative.

I have never used the holey-Foley method so I can't help you there.

When inserting I highly recommend you prelube the catheter. Watch some videos before you do your first one and if it really hurts, stop. It will feel weird and uncomfortable when you are breaching the bladder muscle when inserting it.

Keep everything as sterile as possible, especially when inserting. There is no such thing as overkill here. Look at some of the other threads to find some procedures people go through when inserting.

Also, be aware the even if you are really safe you can still get an UTI. Make sure you are comfortable telling the doctor the truth of what you were doing because you may just have that conversation with them.

• Like 1

Thanks! I have watched a lot of videos and will be very careful. What type of lube do you use? Also some videos inject lube directly into the urethra? What do you think. I have done lots of homework on this, but I am OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) person and need as much Info as I can get. Also I will be doing this for only a day or two.

17 hours ago, Appy said:

Thanks! I have watched a lot of videos and will be very careful. What type of lube do you use? Also some videos inject lube directly into the urethra? What do you think. I have done lots of homework on this, but I am OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) person and need as much Info as I can get. Also I will be doing this for only a day or two.

I have used both silicone and water lube. I preferred the silicone. You can inject directly into the urethra but I find it makes little difference for me. A day or two is a good time frame for a first time. I love going to sleep in a dry diaper and waking up soaked. This will give you that experience. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 7:06 PM, Appy said:

So, I get my caths and stuff from AtHomeMedical.  They sell insertion kits that make things easy.  When I do a Holey Foley, I use the plug on the end of the syringe to plug the cath.  Fits nice and tight and does the job.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Somelildude said:

So, I get my caths and stuff from AtHomeMedical.  They sell insertion kits that make things easy.  When I do a Holey Foley, I use the plug on the end of the syringe to plug the cath.  Fits nice and tight and does the job.

There are conical shaped 'spigots' made to plug the end of a cath. One could also use some sort of small clamp.