LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you created a diaper...

What would happen one day If you decided to created your own diapers? How is your diaper creation would look like? Here are some of the factors below that you should considered in your diaper creation.

1. Cloth or Disposable diapers?
  2. Cloth-Backed or Plastic-Backed? (Only if you chose disposable diapers in question 1, if you choose cloth diapers, put in N/A.)
  3. White, Blue or Pink?
  4. Plain or Printed Designs?
  5. Scented or Non-Scented?
  6. Tape-Style or Pull-Up Style?

You are also free to add in any of your ideas not covered in any of the six questions.

For example, here are my choices:

1. Disposable
  2. Plastic-Backed
  3. Blue
  4. Printed Designs
  5. Scented
  6. Tape-Style

Definitely just like Pampers from the 1980's. Soft, smooth and silky plastic exterior with the hour glass shape and no leg gathers. Pure white and crinkly so everyone knows you're wearing them. But most of all, that heavenly scent I never smelled before or since. 

Definitely just like Pampers from the 1980's. Soft, smooth and silky plastic exterior with the hour glass shape and no leg gathers. Pure white and crinkly so everyone knows you're wearing them. But most of all, that heavenly scent I never smelled before or since. 
People have told me I am a wet diaper all by myself !
Diapers weren't on my radar for anything in the 80's and I would be hard pressed to be able tell an authentic pampers from an imposter made last week in China, i have heard the scents described and people assure me if exposed to a genuine "golden era" of pampers once i would never forget it ,many people have characterized as nothing short of intoxicating , i didnt lose continence until '91 theres a lot to love about a now required diaper,as well as being mortified by anyone knowing òr seeing me using diapers !nurses said they never had the "talk" with anyone as easy about it ,its kinda hard to deny laying waste to an entire room while asleep and not owning it ,and doing something about ,i honestly was in renal failure from not peeing and it had to go somewhere I don't thing anyone could decide not to pee for a week without a huge problem , my urologist said the average person couldnt hold it by choice for 2 days without a pretty violent wetting so saying mine was heroicly retaining 5 days was hard for him to believe.but I have gotten off track I am a plain white Pe backed tape on I would like the opportunity to fiddle around with various quilting types and going on step beyond today's diapers with building in flood control channels so having the built in V channel in the center and then left and right channels inside the standing leakguards, i like a good leg seal being in a wheelchair no leg seal is like building a house with no foundation ,i would also like to experiment with more of a "cupping" adjustable front to defeat erections , when i am seriously overtired there are times that the erection goes hard left or right and violates the standing leakguards and I can literaly dump the entire bladder out the side without realizing and i see it as enough of a unique challenge that i would like to build a better diaper especially for our niche ,i have talked to many guys with bladder neuropathy incontinence and random erections because typically men have difficulty urinating well erect we dont have that limitation and can serously compromise the diaper controling or containing anything i always have plastic pants or bodysuit to fall back on but over saturation and wing collapse happens ,having seamless plastic from crotch to throat relieves many "parking pointing sins" .for sum reason I prefer plain diapers I if I want to dress up or down its with what pants I wear over my diaper .but those would be my priorities for a new diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

In a sense, I do create my own diapers because I use flat diapers. With a flat diaper, you can fold it in as many ways as you can think up. You can also reinforce it with whatever sort of soaker panel you want; another diaper, a towel, or something fancy like one of the Zorb fabrics. Top it off with a pair of good fitting plastic pants and I'm pretty well fixed.

This is what I wear. It is in one or two parts, one heavy and one light, either of which can be used separately or togoeter in a kind of contour diaper. It was made after something that was made from 3 baby prefolds, by a lady who had a little girl who was about my age and would be a bedwetter for the foreseeable future and at whose home I would sleep over occasioanlly, and to fit a person from about age 5 to 10 or 11 and can be fastened with only one pin. it has overlap for growth as the person grows so that the one that was put on her at age 7 would stil fit at age 11. The heavyweight are maide of DSQ twill prefolds and the lightweight of Gerber prefolds. Both are made the same way

diaper1a.jpg
components
diaper2a.jpg
Assembled
diaper3a.jpg
Heavy and lightweight
diaper4a.jpg
Pinned in place
They are so thick I cannot cross or close my legs above the keen and can go for up to 15 hours before needing to be changed

To see how the panties are put on, go here: 1 2xl Gary 7 mil snap-on,  Babykins 14 gauge rubber and one to mathc the oufit I am in

1. Cloth or Disposable diapers?   Disposable.
  2. Cloth-Backed or Plastic-Backed? Both because I like to alternate. Both would be thick for long wear + absorption, but the cloth backed for when I'm out and about and diapered for discretion. Plastic backed because when in private, I love a good, thick, crinkly loud diaper. 
  3. White, Blue or Pink? PURPLE!!!!  And other colors, like lemon yellow, mint green.  Blue and pink aren't bad, either.  A diaper bag of rainbow pastels! 
  4. Plain or Printed Designs?  Both- I do like plain colored diapers.  But I also like prints.  Maybe nothing babyish.   Something like...just designs.  Butterflies, flowers, maybe weather influenced stuff like suns, moons, clouds. 
  5. Scented or Non-Scented? Scented
  6. Tape-Style or Pull-Up Style? Tape! I don't mind pull-ups, but I prefer actual diapers. 
On 5/24/2018 at 7:18 PM, bigtoddler96 said:
  • Cloth or Disposable diapers?
  • Cloth-Backed or Plastic-Backed? (Only if you chose disposable diapers in question 1, if you choose cloth diapers, put in N/A.)
  • White, Blue or Pink?
  • Plain or Printed Designs?
  • Scented or Non-Scented?
  • Tape-Style or Pull-Up Style?

If I were to start my own company it would go like this:

#1 Disposble- high performance diapers and diapers priced for low income consumers

#2 Cloth Like but plastic back...Catering to the 21th century abdls

#3 White

#4 Printed designs based on baby diapers like dragons as a frontal charter

#5 Non-scented

#6 both

If I were to design my own diapers what would they be like. Well I like old school materials I prefer cloth diapers and a plastic pant. As a matter of fact I have designed my own plastic pant and you can see it in my avatar it has pockets to tuck in your diaper if you want too, for me it is pretty darn close to perfection, if that exists. I prefer white ones but I do like yellow as well. I do not like printed diapers so the material would be a plain material. Scented? yes please !!!!!! It would be nice if they would smell like the plastic pants like they did back in the days. Most definitely Snap-On style. The thing that is still off is the type of material being used. I have searched high and low to find the embossed type of material they used in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, can’t find it anywhere and I know for an absolute fact they still make it, kind of drives me nuts. The pant I have made to measure is made out of a very soft type of vinyl which is really nice, it lasts it is fully welded but not authentic enough for it is a modern type of vinyl. I would like to have disposable inserts for the plastic pant so I would be able to wear it out and about more often, for changing a wet cloth diaper in public is a pain in the A**. I would make the disposable insert fit the contours of the pant perfectly. I would try to make it nice and thick and above all very soft to the touch fitting in the pockets. Secondly I would design a cloth version as well using the same measurements and using the method for nighttime use. Cloth simply works better overnight, but that is my opinion. One can dream not?

I want a high tech super absorbent diaper like the ABU simple, but with a LOT of pulp added to go along with the SAP. So basically a simple that's three times as thick and actually absorbs well. 

1. Disposable diapers
  2. Plastic-Backed (Super soft like the old style vintage attends)
  3. White
  4. Printed
  5. Scented (Smells like Luvs / Pampers)
  6. Tape-Style (6 tapes with a reasonable tape zone)
  7. At least 4100 ml absorbance
  8. Elastic Waist & Side Bands
  9. Super Thick
  10. And Slight Large then a standard size medium but no quite a large (Fit waist from 34-44

1&2./ I'd like to see a kind of combi-diaper. A reusable outer layer and waterproof shell, but with disposable inserts that would offer the SAP-gel style of absorbancy and retention as the diaper's main property. The outer shell would have a plastic or rubber layer, but as a core, with a cloth inner and outer for best feel.

3./ I'm not normally very girly (at all) - but there's something strangely appealing about pink fabric when it comes to the idea of a custom diaper.

4./ I do, however, like nice clean and efficiently plain designs myself - cute, simple and utilitarian.

5./ Non-scented, in keeping with the simple clean utility of design - but definitely with deodourising qualities.

6./ Thinking about it - I think Pull-up style might have it, in the case of a perfect design. But again, some kind of combination would be cool - something you could put on easily like underwear, but then cinch tight up against yourself with tabs or ties. Not to mention release or open just as easily, for simple 'lift-away' style changing.

7./ Something to make pooing neater and easier to accomplish - perhaps if there was padding for passing urine, but some kind of simple bag or stocking that was very precisely in place to receive from the anus. How to achieve this without adhesives is hard to say, but it would be an interesting idea to be able to go into a sealed collection area that didn't come into contact with the rest of one's rear. Modern diapers are very good at 'locking away' urine, so you don't have to sit in it. If they could achieve the same kind of thing with faeces, it would be very agreeable. 

8./ Some kind of 'overpressure' valve, so that any leaks happened in a controlled and detectable way (perhaps to a tube vent) rather than abruptly via the sides.

9./ High tech electrical sensors. I would imagine that some electrodes in the outer diaper layer might not only be able to detect when it was wet, and how much, but maybe even provide some analysis of the urine concentration and makeup, with data potentially being fed to one's smartphone on demand.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:42 AM, le Hollandais said:

In a sense, I do create my own diapers because I use flat diapers. With a flat diaper, you can fold it in as many ways as you can think up. You can also reinforce it with whatever sort of soaker panel you want; another diaper, a towel, or something fancy like one of the Zorb fabrics. Top it off with a pair of good fitting plastic pants and I'm pretty well fixed.

Just out of curiosity, where do you get your flats from?

3 hours ago, R682 said:

1&2./ I'd like to see a kind of combi-diaper. A reusable outer layer and waterproof shell, but with disposable inserts that would offer the SAP-gel style of absorbancy and retention as the diaper's main property. The outer shell would have a plastic or rubber layer, but as a core, with a cloth inner and outer for best feel.

3./ I'm not normally very girly (at all) - but there's something strangely appealing about pink fabric when it comes to the idea of a custom diaper.

4./ I do, however, like nice clean and efficiently plain designs myself - cute, simple and utilitarian.

5./ Non-scented, in keeping with the simple clean utility of design - but definitely with deodourising qualities.

6./ Thinking about it - I think Pull-up style might have it, in the case of a perfect design. But again, some kind of combination would be cool - something you could put on easily like underwear, but then cinch tight up against yourself with tabs or ties. Not to mention release or open just as easily, for simple 'lift-away' style changing.

7./ Something to make pooing neater and easier to accomplish - perhaps if there was padding for passing urine, but some kind of simple bag or stocking that was very precisely in place to receive from the anus. How to achieve this without adhesives is hard to say, but it would be an interesting idea to be able to go into a sealed collection area that didn't come into contact with the rest of one's rear. Modern diapers are very good at 'locking away' urine, so you don't have to sit in it. If they could achieve the same kind of thing with faeces, it would be very agreeable. 

8./ Some kind of 'overpressure' valve, so that any leaks happened in a controlled and detectable way (perhaps to a tube vent) rather than abruptly via the sides.

9./ High tech electrical sensors. I would imagine that some electrodes in the outer diaper layer might not only be able to detect when it was wet, and how much, but maybe even provide some analysis of the urine concentration and makeup, with data potentially being fed to one's smartphone on demand.

It sounds like you are trying to re-invent this, though I never saw any in real life so I guess it did not go over that well

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=ihQfW-LLC9HV5gLakoegDQ&q=1950's+playtex+drypers&oq=1950's+playtex+dryper&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.33i21k1.2704.19647.0.25939.22.21.0.0.0.0.199.2425.0j21.21.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.21.2420.0..0j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i22i30k1j0i13i5i30k1j0i8i13i30k1j33i160k1.0.M4mw7yJhw2I

19 hours ago, Somelildude said:

Just out of curiosity, where do you get your flats from?

Target, believe it or not. I actually use Flour Sack towels. Since I'm only an occasional or recreational diaper wearer, I can get by with that. 

Something I've always wanted to try are the diapers from Adult Cloth Diaper.  https://www.adultclothdiaper.com/Adult-Flat-Diapers-Gauze-Purity

On 5/25/2018 at 10:19 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

White, Blue or Pink? PURPLE!!!!  And other colors, like lemon yellow, mint green.  Blue and pink aren't bad, either.  A diaper bag of rainbow pastels! 

OMG YES! You'd open the bag and there'd be this whole spectrum of colors!

As for designs, I think the best would be a subtle but classic wetness indicator. A design like you'd see on a box of tissues. Like waves, or geometric shapes, or even paisley.

I would just like a diaper that fits perfectly lol size 7 baby diapers are just a tad too small, adult mediums are too big and adult smalls are not shaped right for my tall lanky frame 

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

How about a wetness indicator that is invisible until it gets wet, then it turns into a big naughty grinning face!

That would be hilarious.  I've seen a video about some japanese pullups that did that, so I guess it is possible.  (The design that appeared on those were paw prints though.)

Disposable, plastic backed, white or blue, no printed design, no scent, tape-on style. However, the most important criterion is that the diaper have the capacity to absorb at least 1.5 litres while actually being worn.