LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

18 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I wish your readers would interact more with you.  It is really nice when the author takes the time to engage with a reader. bbykimmy, an author I read alot, once said when she first started writing, that is was different when you were the other side of the keyboard.  This was in her first story that she wrote, she was saying how much the comments meant to her.  You can look at the top menu for Online Users to get the drift of what I was saying earlier.  Also, it's a good way to see what others are reading, etc.  I hope this helps some, Ramble.

There are a lot of guests around here! I had no idea, not sure why I didn't consider it, but it's interesting to learn.

Given my social anxieties it's incredibly difficult for me to open up to people even from the safety of the other side of my keyboard so from that standpoint I can sympathize with people not joining and commenting despite how much they mean to me.

Like I said earlier, I don't want to be a whiny baby about it and I certainly don't want the people that do take the time to comment to feel like I'm not a thousand percent appreciative of them for taking the time to say something, I just get needy for feedback and when the number of reads is as high as it is with minimal comments I get worried but then you explained it to me and I'm fine now.

I love this story. Please continue. Great writing style and good grammar.  A pleasure to read. I would love to see more humiliation and sex. You have handled Nicki's orgasms well but I would love Veronica to enjoy orgasms while humiliating Nicki.

I was somewhat confused with the way the rebellion ended without the safe word being used. But all and all,  I love the story and where it is going.

Hi, I have been reading this since you started and I'm sorry I did not comment before.  I do want to say that I don't feel like not getting comments has anything to do with your work but rather your writing is so good that many feel there is nothing to add.  I really like reading a story where the writer puts good effort into it.

7 hours ago, Benjy said:

I love this story. Please continue. Great writing style and good grammar.  A pleasure to read. I would love to see more humiliation and sex. You have handled Nicki's orgasms well but I would love Veronica to enjoy orgasms while humiliating Nicki.

I was somewhat confused with the way the rebellion ended without the safe word being used. But all and all,  I love the story and where it is going.

Stick with it and I promise you won't be disappointed with the lack of humiliation and sex. As far as Veronica goes, keep an eye out for big things on the horizon. /thumbs up

The safe word is the "full stop, I'm done with this" button and to me Nick/Nicki isn't interested in stopping things but rather is afraid of how much they don't want things to stop. To me it's kind of like if someone put you in a room full of something you loved, let's say ice cream, and they told you that you could eat all the ice cream you wanted BUT if you stopped eating you'd be removed from the room forever. Now, we all know that too much ice cream can make you feel sick and give you physical problems like obesity and diabetes but if you truly love eating ice cream you may not stop eating for fear of losing access to it forever.

If anything, Nick/Nicki is very much into what's happening to them even if they wouldn't have necessarily chosen the path for themselves. I'm not sure if my response offered any kind of insight into what my thought process is for the character but I'm constantly working on the journey for my characters both internally and externally and I hope that I can manage to make things work in a way that clears up any confusion going forward. Thank you very much for reading and sharing your thoughts and concerns. :)

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi, I have been reading this since you started and I'm sorry I did not comment before.  I do want to say that I don't feel like not getting comments has anything to do with your work but rather your writing is so good that many feel there is nothing to add.  I really like reading a story where the writer puts good effort into it.

:blush::blush::blush: Yeah, you're gonna need to watch it just throwing out crazy compliments like that. I cannot tell you how sweet that statement is and how good it makes me feel. I will do everything in my power to earn that assessment. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. :)

TRIGGER WARNING: Some not nice words are used in this chapter. These words are used to illustrate characterization and are in no way deemed acceptable for use in describing someone in a derogatory or hurtful manner. If these words upset you then I apologize for their use but I urge you to recognize the context in which they are used and hope you see why I chose to use them. Thank you. 

Chapter Nine: The Most Valuable Human Resource

Ted.

If a name exists that is as evocative of news reports of a man kidnapping young student nurses or killing animals for fun, I haven't come across it. Variations of the name seem to be fine, Teddy or Tedrick, that one may not be one but I used the pluralization of 'variation' and really don't feel like changing it so we're just rolling with Tedrick being a name that someone that hates children would give to their innocent child. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, this jerk.

Ted Herd was what the kids call "the man". A white, overprivileged alcoholic in the throes of a midlife crisis that cheated on his wife and sexually harassed every woman in the office but because of the aforementioned whiteness and privilege having, nothing ever came of it. The girls in the secretary pool hated him because he was a lecherous prick with wandering hands, the men of the office hated him because he was a loser that tried so desperately hard to be cool in the eyes of younger and more virile males that hanging out with him at the bar after work was like taking your granddad to Hooters, no one will have a good time.

For whatever reason, Ted had a distinct dislike for me and would routinely call me adorable pet names like "faggot" and "cocksucker". Keep in mind, he was doing this before he saw a picture of me dressed like an overgrown female toddler and before he saw me at my desk with a wig on, he really was just a dynamite individual. Here's a fun game you can play at home, what does Ted look like based on my above description of his personality? Go on and form a mental image, I'll wait.

Done?

Okay, I'm going to guess that you imagined a stately gentleman with a finely tailored suit, possibly even a tuxedo, he's obviously wearing a top hat and monocle and depending on your country of origin he might have a push broom mustache that he wiggles charmingly when he reads stories to blind orphans.

Am I close? No!? Wow. Get out the crayons and color me Cerulean Surprised, y'all!

I am so sorry, I had a lot of sugar today and I am just all over the place. I think it's mainly because I'm getting more comfortable talking to you guys and gals reading this and that's causing my natural silly bubbliness to come out but I'll get it under control and we'll go back to talking about Ted the scumbag.

So, Ted is a scumbag. He's never met a drink he couldn't finish in record time and never met a woman that hasn't thought that about him in the bedroom. He has strawlike hair that he combs over to fool no one that he's balding and his mustache is much less push broom and much more a gin soaked amusement park ride he offers to women he meets at Denny's. When we last were talking he was standing uncomfortably close to me in my cubicle and whispering sweet douche baggery into my ear. Let's join that now already in progress.

"Good morning, Ted." I grumbled quietly without turning to face him.

He scoffed. "You call me 'Mr. Herd' you fucking pansy." he hissed venomously into my ear.

I turned in my chair and glared at him. "Earn enough respect by being a normal human being and I will call you 'Mr. Herd', Ted." I spat back.

He stood up straight, slightly teetering from being either still a little drunk from the night before or from "Irishing" up his coffee as he so wonderfully puts it. I hate this man.

"Now, that's no way for a little girl to speak to her superior, is it?" he asked.

I sighed. "You're not my boss, Ted, you're just an employee like me." I told him.

"No, I'm a man and you're a little faggot cocksucker which makes me your superior in every way." he told me, pointing at me and at himself where applicable in his response.

I was starting to get very emotional, my anger building and causing tears to well up in my eyes and just as I was about to blow up at this terrible man, she came into view.

Emma Tollard. The most beautiful and perfect woman in the entire office. She had curly red hair that looked like telephone cords made of licorice, in a totally not goofy way, I'm just terrible at describing people. She was fair skinned and had eyes like emeralds and her face was like something you'd see on a sculpture in a romantic secluded garden in a movie about classy vampires. To say that I was attracted to this woman would be an understatement, but we're getting off topic.

"Good morning, Ted!" she said cheerfully as she put a hand on his shoulder.

Ted swayed a bit from the impact. "Morning, Emma." he replied, his demeanor shifting to his "charming" side.

"Do you mind if I have a second alone with Nicki, here?" she asked him.

He looked at me with a sour scowl. "Nah, you wanna talk with this one that's your business." he harumphed before meandering away to his cubicle to probably jerk off to the thought of Emma touching his shoulder.

"I caught some of that, you okay?" she asked.

I nodded dumbly, trying to stop staring up at her beautiful face but finding it nearly impossible.

She smiled down at me warmly. "I'm Emma." she said as she extended her hand for me to shake.

I nodded and clumsily reached out my own hand to shake hers. "I know, we met a few months ago when you started." I stammered.

She giggled, a sound that was like music played by angels delivered to my ears through sweet honey earbuds. "No, silly, I met Nick a few months ago when I started, you're Nicki, remember?" she asked.

My heart fell and I reluctantly nodded.

"You know, speaking of Nick, he was a nice guy but I noticed him staring at me like he wanted to fu- do naughty things with me." she corrected herself as if she was talking to a small child.

My face flushed hotly and I looked away from her. "I'm sorry." I mumbled softly.

She lifted my chin to return my gaze to her. "For what, sweetie? I already told you that Nick did that, not you." she said. "Truth is, it's not like I didn't like it, he was kind of cute." she mused aloud to herself. "Not nearly as cute as you though!" she added with another enchanting giggle.

"Thank you, Ms. Tollard." I said, slipping accidentally into my soft little Nicki voice.

Her face lit up like she'd just opened a Christmas present to find a tiny puppy. "Oh my gosh, you are just too precious!" she cooed happily. "I knew when I saw your little photo the other day that you were adorable but with that baby girl voice I almost can't even handle it!" she declared.

My stomach was full of butterflies again as I looked down at the floor and wished I could just hide under my desk for the rest of the day, but then I heard the sound of keys clicking on a phone and looked up to see her writing something just before the whoosh sound of a sent message came from her phone.

"I was just letting your Mommy know that I kept Ted from bothering you and offered to babysit if she ever has a date or something one night." she explained.

More blushing. "She's married!" I whined, still using my little voice.

Emma patted the top of my head softly. "Of course she is, sweetie." she said dismissively before her phone beeped and she looked at the message and began to smile widely.

"Was that her? What did she say?" I asked worriedly.

Emma held up a finger to silence me as she typed a reply with her other hand and sent it. "Private grownup conversations aren't for little ears, honey." she told me before patting my head again and leaving for her own cubicle.

Most of the day was very quiet apart from occasional visits from the other secretaries for work related things that ended up with them either handling things without involving me like I was a small child or them looking at me and trying not to laugh.

When lunch time rolled around I went to the break room to get something from the vending machines and realized I didn't have my wallet on me and started to head back to my cubicle when I literally ran into Ted as he was entering the break room. Running into his beer belly caused me to almost bounce off of him and down to the floor on my butt, my diaper cushioning the fall but still surprising me.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable on your knees?" he asked derisively as he looked down at me with a disgusted glare.

"Prick." I muttered as I got up from the floor.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me back down to my knees. "The fuck did you say, bitch?!" he growled.

The pain of him grabbing me roughly and the genuine fear that I was about to be the victim of a hate crime caused me to start crying almost immediately. "I'm sorry!" I cried out.

"I oughta take my belt to you!" he hissed into my ear.

A throat being cleared at the doorway brought his hand quickly from me. I looked up to see Emma standing there with her arms folded in front of her chest, her face full of anger.

"Come here, Nicki." she said calmly.

I looked up at him and quickly rose to my feet and scurried over to her, getting behind her without thinking.

"Did he hurt you?" she asked, turning her head enough to see me from the corner of her eye.

I shook my head but rubbed my sore neck gently. "No, Ms. Tollard." I mumbled through my thumb.

She nodded and turned her attention back to Ted. "Get this through your head, Ted." she started as she calmly walked into the room and toward him. "If you so much as look at her sideways ever again all of the secretaries will head upstairs and lodge formal complaints with HR about your, let's call them habits." she told him. "Am I understood?" she asked coolly.

Ted seethed and looked past her to me before Emma quickly grabbed him and drove her knee straight into his groin sending him crumpling to the floor where he struggled to breathe before he vomited.

"I'm going to assume that's your way of telling me you understand but just in case it isn't, know that there's plenty of evidence to not just get you fired but to have you thrown in jail, you sick bastard." she told him before she came back to me, her sweet smile glowing as she saw me sucking my thumb. "Let's get you some lunch, sweetie." she said warmly as she held out her hand for me to take and once I placed mine in hers she led me back to the office area to get her purse and then led us to the elevator.

"Thank you, Ms. Tollard." I said quietly, removing my thumb from my mouth as the bell dinged and the doors opened.

The doors closed and she knelt down and turned me to face her. "You don't need to thank me, just promise that you won't let men like him ever hurt you." she said.

I nodded. "I promise." I told her.

"Good girl." she said with a smile and stood back up, smoothing her skirt out before taking my hand in hers again just before the elevator stopped and the doors opened allowing us to move through the lobby and to the front door of the building, with me looking at the side of her face and feeling safe and under her protection.

In that moment I saw her in a completely new light, she wasn't Emma the beautiful girl I'd had naughty thoughts about when I was still an adult man, she was Ms. Tollard and she was somewhere more in the realm of an older sister or babysitter to a little girl like Nicki, to me. More than that though, she was a strong young woman that had singlehandedly brought down a man that had effortlessly forced me to my knees, crying like the little girl I truly was and with that realization I felt the first permanent shift in personality that brought me to where I am now.

"Ready for lunch, sweetie?!" Mommy asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

I turned my head to her and smiled widely, breaking from Emma and rushing to Mommy, hugging her tightly as she knelt down with her arms outstretched. "Mommy!" I squealed excitedly.

"I think that's a yes." Emma said with a giggle.

Being led by the hand to the backseat of the car while Emma got in the front passenger seat and Mommy buckled my seatbelt for me before she got in the driver's seat and pulled away from work.

Only then did it hit me that Emma was coming with us to lunch and the fear that she might tell Mommy about when old me would look at her came bubbling up to the surface.

To Be Continued...

AUTHOR'S COMMENT SECTION:

I'm doing a thing here at the end now to give you all a little parting gift from me as you head off to do whatever you're going to do with your time. Mainly this is going to be used to dump ridiculous amounts of appreciation on you lovelies for reading my story, but I also want to use it to give you a little peek into what's going on in the creative process because that's kind of cool to me and maybe it's cool to someone else but if not you can skip it and be on your way. :)

As I've said before, this story is an ever changing and evolving thing. I have a framework in the form of a journal that's jam packed with notes that range from very detailed actual scenes to just a scribbled out sequence of words that can be used as a jumping off point to a deeper idea or aspect of the story. I would write these things as they came to me, be it from dreams or middle of the day fantasies or even taking inspiration from things I'd see online in some form or another and thought the idea was very pleasing and would work well in the story if I tweaked it to suit my narrative and characters.

As with any creative process there are invariably things that don't end up working for whatever reason, be it time constraints or things not fitting right given the way the story has developed. One of those things for this story that appears a lot in my journal is hypnosis. Basically, Veronica would have been using hypnosis on Nicki while she slept to mold her into being more feminine and more infantile, files that weakened control of bladder and bowels, one that made Nicki into a Nymphomaniac desperate for big hard penis, things of that nature. The thing is, as I started writing this out I began to see the hypnosis stuff as a crutch, as a Mcguffin to make anything I wanted to happen come about without any effort whatsoever and thus without any real character progression which is obviously not good. I decided pretty early on to dump the hypnosis stuff entirely and focus my efforts on making things happen organically for the character so that:

1) Nicki would end up where I wanted her to based on choices and allowances she herself came to terms with, thus making her a more well rounded and relatable character and

2) Veronica wouldn't be so much of a villain in the story

I know that as the story stands, many people may be very anti Veronica because of her actions and the treatment/abuse of her partner but trust me, there is a villain in the story and it's most definitely not her.

I hope this has been at least somewhat interesting but if not, accept my gratitude for reading and let me know in the comments that you think this was a dumb idea. Whether you like or dislike what I write I'd love to hear from you, it will help me to grow as a storyteller and hopefully help me to continue to turn in things that we all can enjoy! :)

9 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

Yes yes yes! Keep going, you big baby. This story is magical. 

BIG BABY?! Would a big baby spend all day writing a doubly long tenth chapter of her story?! Actually, probably yes. You win this round, missy.

This chapter has everything! It's super long and covers a lot of ground and by the end we're exactly where we need to be for the next stage of goings on. I really hope you guys like it.

Chapter Ten: I Drink Your Milkshake

The car pulled into a parking spot out front of McDonald's and Mommy and Emma got out of the car with Mommy retrieving me from the backseat a moment later, taking my hand in hers as we went into the restaurant and up to the counter.

"Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?" the young man behind the counter said with all the joy and vigor of a dead fish.

Mommy looked up at the pictures of the food that served as the menu for a moment, "I'll have a Big Mac meal and a happy meal." she said. "Get whatever you want, my treat." she told Emma.

"I'll have a fish sandwich meal, please." Emma told the man.

Mommy passed my hand to Emma who took it without a word and lead me away from the counter while Mommy paid for our order and took the drink cups and receipt, handing a cup to Emma before filling her own and fixing a lid to it and then taking my hand back to let Emma do the same. With drinks in hand we moved to the back corner of the restaurant, the corner overlooking the play area and Mommy guided me into the booth before seating herself next to me while Emma sat across from us.

"Thank you so much for helping Nicki, that Ted sounds like quite the piece of work." Mommy said.

Emma nodded. "He's something alright, but that wasn't where things ended, I'm afraid." she began.

"Oh?" Mommy commented.

"Before we came down to meet you I found Ted and Nicki in the break room, Nicki was on her knees crying and Ted had his hand on the back of her neck." she explained.

Mommy turned to me with concern on her face. "Did he hurt you?!" she asked. "Were you, you know?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Emma reached out and put a comforting hand on Mommy's. "Nothing was happening, he was just being aggressive toward Nicki because he's a jerk." she explained, quelling the idea that Mommy had that I was somehow giving him pleasure in the break room. "I got there just in time and got her away from him and then I, well I kneed him in the jewels." she confessed.

Mommy looked at her with surprise which quickly turned into admiration. "Well, you're quite the hero then, aren't you?" she asked.

Emma shook her head. "I'm not a hero, I just know what it's like to be harassed by men just for being a cute girl. I've been helped out of bad situations in the past by women stronger than I was at the time and I just paid it forward by protecting a little girl from a very bad man." she said, giving a little wink in my direction.

Our order number was called and Emma got up to go fetch it for us.

"She seems to have taken quite a shine to you." Mommy commented to me as she watched Emma head to the counter, taking a pull of her drink through her straw.

Dribble.

Emma returned with the tray of food and put everyone's meals in front of them while Mommy got into my baby bag and pulled out my pink bib and a baby bottle of what I quickly found to be delicious strawberry milk. The bib was tied around my neck before she opened my happy meal box for me and pulled out my food, taking the toy and putting it in her purse.

"You'll get your toy if you eat up all your lunch like a good girl." she told me as if I were concerned that I'd never see the toy again.

As the two grownups began to eat the conversation moved forward without me. "So, Emma, do you have any children? You seem to be quite good with little ones." she remarked as she put more ketchup on her burger.

Emma giggled. "No, not for a while yet." she said. "I grew up being the oldest of four sisters so I've got a lot of experience with taking care of little girls under my belt." she responded before taking a bite of her sandwich.

Mommy smiled. "I figured you'd be too young for kids of your own." she commented. "Well, I hoped you didn't have kids of your own, but I understand that life can sometimes be unpredictable." she clarified.

Emma returned her smile. "The plan is to have a baby somewhere around twenty-five or so, let me have some time to get a real life together before I bring a new one into the world." she explained.

Mommy nodded in understanding. "How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?" she asked anyway.

"Twenty." Emma said.

Mommy smiled again, this one more akin to one she showed to me when we were alone at home. "So young and yet so mature." she said. "Do you have a boyfriend or husband?" she asked, moving her straw around in a small circle to stir the ice in her cup.

Emma shook her head. "No, I'm actually gay." she answered.

"Well, I'm sure many men weep at the loss of a chance to be with you." Mommy said.

Emma wiped her mouth and swallowed her bite of food. "I know at least one that would." she remarked as she glanced knowingly my way.

Dribble.

Mommy looked at me and then back to Emma. "I hope he wasn't rude to you." she said finally.

"No, nothing like that!" Emma exclaimed. "Knowing what I know now, I think it was something he couldn't control, like staring at my breasts, all men do it but what I thought was lust or whatever was probably just something more like a hungry baby that knows a food source when she sees it." she explained.

Mommy nodded slowly. "Well, regardless of the intent, I'm very sorry for any discomfort my husband may have caused you in his past." she said. "If I'm not being too forward, I wonder if you'd like to come over for dinner tonight to let me make it up to you properly, I promise my cooking is much better than this stuff." she said eyeing her burger.

"I'd love to come to dinner!" Emma said.

Mommy smiled her plotting smile again. "At the very least it will be a good opportunity for you to see Nicki how she really is and give you a better idea of what to expect when you sit for her." she said.

Dribble.

"I don't need a babysitter!" I whined.

Emma and Mommy shared a knowing glance and then laughed together. "What if we call it "girl time"?" Emma asked me.

I blushed and pouted. "I don't need a babysitter." I repeated weakly.

Mommy sighed. "Well, Ms. I Don't Need A Babysitter, if that's true then what will you do when Mommy isn't around and you make an oopsie in your diaper?" she asked. "Are you going to change yourself and go to bed on time?" she asked, wiping ketchup from my cheek with my bib.

Dribble.

"I can do it!" I asserted with another whine.

Emma smiled. "They're always so independent until they're crying and toddling around looking for a grownup to change them." she mused.

Mommy nodded. "This one is definitely guilty of that." she commented.

All of our meals finished, I found myself sitting back in the booth sullenly nursing my bottle while they talked about me like I wasn't there. Mommy took the bottle from me when I started sucking air and expertly pulled me to her, placing my bib on her shoulder before patting my back a few times producing a large burp from me. "Good girl!" she praised as she set me back where I was and began putting the bottle and bib away, pulling my toy out of her purse and removing it from the plastic bag to hand it to me.

The small plastic figure was a beautiful princess in a lovely green dress on a small stand with flowers and little animals standing next to her. I looked it over and fought hard not to gush over it, setting it onto the table and moving it around like it was walking.

Mommy looked at her watch. "Just enough time for a change and then it's back to work for you, princess." she said to me as she gathered up the baby bag and her purse and rose from the booth, extending her hand for me to take.

I blushed and took her hand, looking at Emma with shame in my eyes as I quickly grabbed my toy from the table and held it close to me.

"I can give you a hand if you like." Emma offered.

Mommy nodded her agreement and led the way to the ladies room, holding the door open for Emma as we entered. "Can you get her set up for me while I use the facilities?" she asked.

Emma nodded and took my hand and the baby bag while Mommy went to one of the stalls. Taking us over to the changing station Emma set the bag on the counter, pulling out the large changing pad and setting unfurling it to lay it on the floor, knowing the baby changing table wouldn't hold my weight. She reached up and tried to grab me to guide me down to the waiting pad but I pulled away from her with a pathetic whimper.

"Now now, don't give me a hard time, angel." Emma chided as she grabbed me and quickly pulled me down to my bottom on the changing pad and went to work removing my shoes, revealing my frilly little ankle socks. "Aww, aren't those socks just adorable!" she cooed as she set my shoes aside and started working on my belt after she guided me down onto my back.

My mind was racing, I had to find a way out of this, I had to get her to stop before I was completely exposed and humiliated. I tried to squirm away but her expertise with taking care of babies over the years allowed her to turn my panicked movements into a quick way of getting my pants down my legs and off completely, leaving my sodden princess diaper completely exposed.

"Goodness, someone is a little tinkle faucet, isn't she?" she asked rhetorically as she smiled warmly at me from between my legs.

Tears began to form in my eyes, a reflex that was becoming all to frequent a response, and before I could stop myself I was bawling uncontrollably on the bathroom floor with my wet princess diaper on full display.

"Her binky is in the bag." Mommy called out from the stall.

Emma reached over and grabbed the bag, digging into it and pulling out the penis shaped pacifier, her face lighting up as she held it in her hand. "Does baby need her binky?" she asked, again expecting no response from me as she leaned forward and put it to my bottom lip, pushing it gently into my mouth and sliding it back out, repeating the process several times to simulate a blowjob as her breasts hovered just above my chest, giving me a perfect view of her cleavage.

My mind otherwise occupied, I failed to stop her playful violation of my mouth, my infantile oral fixation taking over and sucking longingly on the latex member with noisy slurping sounds.

She finally put it all the way in and tied the ribbon around my neck and moved back down below with a satisfied smile.

The pacifier bobbed up and down rhythmically between my lips as I tried to think of something else I could do to stop her, and then my body came up with a solution for me. My stomach clenched and I started to unconsciously push down and grunt softly behind my pacifier.

Emma froze and looked up at me when she heard my grunting. "Is someone making a present for her babysitter?" she asked with a knowing smirk.

The toilet flushed and Mommy came out, going to the sink to wash her hands, looking down at me with a satisfied smirk. "I'll handle her, you go ahead and do what you need to do." she told Emma.

Emma looked up at her in the mirror. "I'm good." she said, turning her attention back to me as I began to make very unladylike noises inside my diaper. "It's important that she get used to me taking care of her little messes now so we can move forward nice and smooth." she explained, giving my straining tummy a little tickle.

Business finished, I lay there in defeat watching Emma go to work changing my diaper. She opened it up and lifted my legs, cleaning me with practiced movements, paying special attention to my little pucker causing me to whimper and squirm before I involuntarily grunted and my clitty suddenly spurted my sticky goo onto the back of her hand.

"I should have warned you that she's very excitable when her bottom is played with." Mommy said apologetically.

Emma wiped her hand clean with a baby wipe and returned to finishing her original task. "It's okay, she can't help it." she cooed at me while she rolled up the old diaper and laid out a new one, sliding it beneath me before getting the powder and liberally applying it to my groin and, lifting my legs again, my bottom and then put it in place and taped it snugly.

As she reached for my pants, Mommy stepped over. "No, I brought a nice skirt and a blouse for her to where the rest of the day." she said.

I flushed again and began to fuss on the floor, new tears leaking from my eyes. "Wah go home!" I cried out.

Emma looked up at Mommy for guidance.

Mommy sighed. "I suppose she has had quite a busy day already, and I can only imagine what she'll be like tonight without a nap." she said. "I'll just take her home after I drop you back off at the office." she added.

Emma looked disappointed. "Well, if you're sure." she said, reaching again for my pants.

Mommy placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "She can go out like that." she said, shooting me a disapproving glance. "If she wants to be a baby and stay at home with Mommy then she doesn't need to wear grownup clothes." she told her.

Emma packed up my pants and the changing supplies into the bag with a nod and got up from the floor, taking a moment to look down at me in all my infantile shame. "C'mon, sweetie, let's get you up." she said finally and knelt down to help me to a seated position and then up to my feet where she grabbed the mat and folded it up to put into the bag before going to the sink to wash her hands.

Hand in hand with Mommy, princess diaper on full display and pink pacifier working between my lips, we left the restaurant and took Emma back to the office.

"I'll text you our address when we get home and we'll see you tonight around seven or so." Mommy told her as she left the car and stepped around to the driver's side, waving at me in the backseat.

"Sounds good, I can't wait!" she chirped and headed toward the building.

Mommy watched her depart and then looked at me in the rearview mirror. "I can't wait either." she said with a smile as she pulled away from the building and drove us back home.

Mommy got me up from my nap with a few hours before Emma was set to arrive, she hadn't said much to me on the way home or before I went down, but she was very chatty once I was up.

"So, you stared at that girl at work?" she asked me as I sat in the crib looking up at her. "Did you go into the bathroom and make naughty little squirties thinking about her?" she asked.

I shook my head and started to remove my pacifier to answer her.

"Leave it in, I don't want to hear from you." she told me harshly. "I want you to know that I'm very disappointed in you, but that seems to be a common occurrence now, doesn't it?" she asked.

I nodded sheepishly.

She sighed and let down the side of the crib, helping me out and over to the changing table where she strapped me down and opened my diaper.

"From now on, we're going to make sure that little clitty of yours doesn't cause anymore trouble." she told me as she reached under the changing table and pulled out a small pink item, holding it up for me to see. "This is your chastity cage." she said. "Mommy will have the key and you will be denied any kind of release until you've earned it with good girl behavior. Am I understood?" she asked.

I gulped and nodded sullenly, watching as she cleaned me up and locked my clitty into the cage before finishing my diapering and cruelly patting my padded groin.

"There, now, we won't have any more naughty surprises." she declared, pleased with her work.

She dressed me in a short pink t-shirt with butterflies on it and a small iridescent purple and green tutu that Nana had made for me to play in along with my little ankle socks and helped me off the table and onto my butt on the floor.

"You play quietly in here while Mommy starts dinner." she told me, going to the crib and pointing at the baby monitor next to it. "Don't forget, Mommy can hear you." she warned before she left me alone with my thoughts.

I felt bad for thinking about Emma in a naughty way, she was so nice and caring and genuinely wanted to look out for me like I was one of her little sisters and I couldn't do anything but be a gross boy and look at her like she was an object. Maybe if I apologized to her and asked her to be my big sister she would forgive me, at least that was something I thought might work. She seemed to really like me since she found out I was a baby girl, so maybe if I showed her that I was a well behaved and loving baby girl she would forgive me for what I'd done when I was still a boy.

I shook my head and realized what I was thinking, that I was identifying as a baby girl without anyone forcing it on me. I looked down at my outfit and put a hand to the front of my diaper, feeling the plastic of the cage beneath the surface. I looked around the room and saw all the little details that Mommy had changed to indicate this was a nursery for a baby girl, princess posters, girly bedding on the crib, princess diapers in the changing table, a closet full of little girl clothes. There really wasn't much evidence to argue against the fact that I had slipped completely into the role of Nicki.

I pulled my pacifier from my mouth, looking at the little penis shaped teat and reached up to feel my once again pigtailed wig, looking at the baby monitor and gently tracing my lips with the tip of the fake penis before mimicking what Emma had done earlier, wincing as my clitty pressed against my cage in excitement. Did I want to suck on a penis that wasn't a pacifier? Did I want a real penis to replace my pacifier? Was I craving penis like a horny girl in the throes of puberty? I put the pacifier back in my mouth and sucked on it more intently, trying to mimic what Mommy used to do to mine what seemed like another lifetime ago.

Again, the pain of the cage stopping my swell broke me out of my thoughts but I kept trying, my hand reaching through my legs as I got on my knees and leaned forward, rested my head on a pillow, pressing against the seat of my diaper as I gently rubbed the spot where my pucker was and sucked as best I could, giving up after I again felt the uncomfortable pinch of my skin against the cage. Whimpering in frustration I sucked sullenly on my pacifier as I kept trying to accomplish my goal.

Unbeknownst to me, Mommy stood at the door of the nursery filming me with her phone, beaming from ear to ear with satisfaction as she watched me trying to pleasure myself like a naughty little girl while fellatiating my pacifier, scurrying back to the kitchen when she thought I would look up to find her.

Sufficiently frustrated sexually, I was playing innocently on the floor in the living room when the doorbell rang. I watched Mommy stride to the door and open it welcoming Emma into the house.

"I brought wine." Emma announced, holding out the bottle for Mommy to take.

"Lovely, this will go very well with dinner!" Mommy told her with a smile, hugging the girl after taking the bottle from her. "Just hang your coat up on the hook by the door there, I need to finish up in the kitchen and then we'll eat." she said and hurried back to the kitchen.

Emma removed her coat and hung it up, taking a seat on the couch next to where I was playing. "Hi, Nicki!" she cooed.

I looked up and waved, smiling behind my pacifier.

"Is that all your sweet babysitter gets?" she asked with feigned hurt washing over her face.

I worried I'd upset her and quickly crawled to her and got up onto my knees and hugged her tightly. I had to play this just right if I wanted her to like me and forgive me. "Oo be sisah ta mees. I babee." I babbled through my pacifier, totally nailing my perfectly planned strategy in every way.

"Aww, that's better!" she said as she hugged me back. "I like your tutu!" she declared, touching the material and smiling at me.

Dribble.

I babbled more, prattling on and on in completely unintelligible nonsense speak as she merely looked at me with patient and compassionate eyes.

"You're quite the little chatterbox, aren't you?" she asked.

I was crestfallen, I had poured my heart out to her and she hadn't understood a word I'd said. I suddenly realized I needed to take out my pacifier to talk to her, and pulled it from my mouth with an audible popping sound. "Please don't be mad at me for being a yucky boy and looking at you I'm not a yucky boy anymore I'm a good girl and I want you to be my big sister!" I blurted out as fast as I could for some reason.

She looked at me for what felt like forever and finally a smile started spreading across her face. "That. Is. Absolutely. Precious!" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "Unfortunately, cutie, I have enough sisters but we can be secret princess best friends!" she said quietly to me, illustrating the secret part by putting a finger to her lips.

My heart swelled, along with the front of my diaper as I flooded it in excitement, squealing happily and bouncing up and down on my bottom before I realized I'd lost my chill and calmed myself down to just a minor adorable meltdown of happiness.

"Everything okay in there?" Mommy called out.

"Yes, Mrs. Marks!" Emma responded.

Mommy appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. "Please, call me Veronica!" she said with a warm smile. "Could you bring her in with you, it's time for dinner." she added before disappearing back into the kitchen.

Emma rose from the couch and took my hand in hers, leading the way and helping my onto my chair, tying my bib in place and taking a seat at one of the ends of the table. "It smells amazing!" she said.

Mommy came to the table with a plate of food for herself and one for Emma, a chicken breast with a reddish sauce covering it and a small salad on the side, and left again to return with a toddler plate for me, the lovely chicken looking more like cut up hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. She left one last time and brought a glass of wine for herself and Emma and a pink princess sippy cup of milk for me.

"I want that!" I whined, pointing to Emma's plate.

Mommy gave me a stern look. "You will eat the big girl food you're given or Mommy will make you a few bottles of formula and you can have a big baby dinner." she told me icily. "What's it going to be?" she asked.

With a pout and a blush I picked up my little plastic toddler spork and picked up a hot dog disc, putting it into my mouth.

I'd been sent to the living room to play while Emma and Mommy cleared the table after dinner, the pair joining me in the living room to talk and finish off the bottle of wine shortly afterward, Emma obviously more than a bit tipsy as she took a seat on the couch with Mommy sitting one seat away from her.

"It's so amazing to see her like that." Emma slurred slightly, giggling a bit as she watched me play with my princess to from McDonald's and a stuffed otter.

Mommy smiled and patted the seat next to her. "You're so far away, dear, come closer." she urged.

Emma did as instructed and leaned back against the couch.

"She's absolutely adorable, isn't she?" Mommy asked.

Emma nodded.

"Tell me, Emma, what's it like kissing another woman?" Mommy asked.

Emma giggled again. "Soft and warm and tingly." she said drunkenly.

Mommy looked at me as she put a hand on Emma's thigh and gently caressed it. "Would you show me?" she asked.

Emma giggled nervously, biting her lower lip as she nodded slowly.

Mommy kept her eyes on me as she leaned over and finally broke the gaze as she planted her lips softly on Emma's. The younger woman moaned slightly and kissed back, putting her hands up on the back of Mommy's head, running her fingers through her long black hair.

Breaking the kiss Mommy went back to looking at me. "That was very nice." Mommy said sultrily.

Emma nodded. "Mmhmm." she murmured drunkenly.

Mommy stroked the girl's hair softly. "Should we put the baby to bed and see what else we can do that's nice?" she asked softly.

Emma nodded again, more enthusiastically.

Rising from her seat and setting her glass down on the table next to the couch, Mommy took Emma's hand first, helping the girl to her feet and then held out her other hand for me to take.

The cage around my clitty kept me from experiencing anything but frustration, which was off the charts at the moment, but not wanting to be a naughty girl I got up and toddled to Mommy, placing my hand in hers and walking with her and Emma to the nursery.

Mommy helped Emma down to the rocking chair near the door and made quick work of getting me onto the changing table, out of my clothes, putting another diaper over the current one and helping me into my footed pajamas with the mittened hands before she guided me to the crib and swapped the baby monitors.

"I've taken your manhood," she started, gently rubbing the front of my pink princess footed pajamas. "I've taken your independence, and tonight I'm going to take your secret fantasy from you." she whispered to me. "Listen carefully tonight, little girl, because this is as close to sex as you're going to get for a very long time." she added as she turned the monitor next to the crib up and pointed it toward me and then went to the rocking chair and helped Emma to her feet, leading the girl by the hand out of the room.

I could hear the bedroom door close and then the creak of the bed as one of them sat down on it.

"You have a beautiful home, Veronica." Emma said sloppily.

The short clatter of the baby monitor being set on the nightstand preceded Mommy's breathy voice saying "In here you call me Mommy."

Emma giggled nervously. "Okay, Mommy." she said hesitantly.

"Good girl." Mommy praised before the sound of zippers being unzipped and shoes being removed was heard. "Mmm, all smooth like a good girl." Mommy commented followed by kissing sounds and little moans of pleasure from Emma.

I listened intently, the cage biting into my skin and killing my arousal only to do so again with every new sound that came over the speaker. I tried to rub myself but mittens, pajamas, and two diapers made it impossible to feel anything and as Emma's breathing quickened into panting and loud moaning that harmonized well with Mommy's kissing and slurping and moaning I began to sob in frustration behind my pacifier.

Emma stifled her orgasmic scream with a pillow and movement came through the speaker.

"No, sweetie, Mommy wants something else." Mommy said, followed by more movement and then light, tentative sucking sounds could faintly be heard. "Good girl, nurse from Mommy." the command came through.

My mind was spinning, imagining Emma sucking on Mommy's breasts like a baby, like I should be doing. I knew from past experience that Mommy would be pleasuring herself while Emma nursed, the crescendo being a powerful and messy orgasm that, if history repeated, Emma would be cleaning up with her pretty little mouth before too long.

"Are you sure you're a babysitter?" Mommy asked. "You seem to be very good at being a baby." she commented, a light skin on skin slapping signaling that she was probably patting Emma's bottom while she nursed.

Emma murmured something, but with a mouthful of double D cup breasts everything sounds like nonsense.

"Shh, Mommy's only teasing." Mommy cooed, her breathing becoming more rapid as the wet sound of her pleasuring herself became more intense. "It would be okay if you were a baby though, at least in here with me." Mommy said reassuringly.

Exhausted from trying and failing to get myself off and filled with jealousy and resentment toward Mommy and Emma, I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep, hearing Mommy's stifled moans reach a fever pitch as she cried out loudly in total bliss followed by her praising Emma for "cleaning up the mess like a good little girl".

To Be Continued...

tenor.gif?itemid=3821601

Guys and gals. *drops pen* ...that's like dropping the mic but because writing it's a pen *nervous cough* Hey, check out that thing behind you, that's cool! *runs*

• Like 2

LOL  "Goodness, someone is a little tinkle faucet, isn't she?" she asked rhetorically

You're quite prolific and I like a lot of the terminology you use in the story.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

LOL  "Goodness, someone is a little tinkle faucet, isn't she?" she asked rhetorically

You're quite prolific and I like a lot of the terminology you use in the story.

I've been called a lot of things in my short time on this Earth, but never prolific. If you're not careful, my head is going to get so big I'll have to do everything laying down. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm glad you like my style. :)

So I have to say Ramblelamb, you are an amazing writer, the story itself is not really my cup of tea, (I am really more of a coffee drinker :) ) but I read it all so far anyway because it is so well written. I will definitely be on the lookout for future endeavors from you. 

7 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

So much not my kink - but so well written and so, for want of a better word, hot!

Congratulations, keep writing!  (Pretty please.)

One of my biggest concerns when I started writing this was, knowing how it all plays out, that no one else would be into it. I'm super into it, and I think it's incredibly hot BUT I know that I'm a weirdo. I'm glad it has legs enough to garner some appeal in other circles and I will absolutely keep working on this story and do different things in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it's greatly appreciated. :)

32 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

So I have to say Ramblelamb, you are an amazing writer, the story itself is not really my cup of tea, (I am really more of a coffee drinker :) ) but I read it all so far anyway because it is so well written. I will definitely be on the lookout for future endeavors from you. 

I'm officially blushing now, and that's not okay! :) Thank you for reading even if it's not your thing, that means a lot. I have a lot of "coffee" ideas bouncing around for after this is done, so hopefully one of those strikes your fancy. :)

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

One of my biggest concerns when I started writing this was, knowing how it all plays out, that no one else would be into it. I'm super into it, and I think it's incredibly hot BUT I know that I'm a weirdo. I'm glad it has legs enough to garner some appeal in other circles and I will absolutely keep working on this story and do different things in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, it's greatly appreciated. :)

I'm officially blushing now, and that's not okay! :) Thank you for reading even if it's not your thing, that means a lot. I have a lot of "coffee" ideas bouncing around for after this is done, so hopefully one of those strikes your fancy. :)

Didn’t mean to make you blush lol okay maybe I did a little :) I will definitely check out anything you write in the future though. You have inspired me to maybe post some of my own stories here, I just have to write them lol and figure out the best way to actually post them ( I am technologically impaired). 

3 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Didn’t mean to make you blush lol okay maybe I did a little :) I will definitely check out anything you write in the future though. You have inspired me to maybe post some of my own stories here, I just have to write them lol and figure out the best way to actually post them ( I am technologically impaired). 

Excuses excuses, I fought my fears and posted my story and only cried for a few hours before doing so, someone as clever as you should have no problem figuring out a silly forum. I'm sure you'll write something great and I'll be first in line to give it a read and a comment. :)

• Thanks 1
On 6/11/2018 at 2:19 PM, RambleLamb said:

Excuses excuses, I fought my fears and posted my story and only cried for a few hours before doing so, someone as clever as you should have no problem figuring out a silly forum. I'm sure you'll write something great and I'll be first in line to give it a read and a comment. :)

Okay you convinced me :) it might be a few weeks before I actually write or post anything though, I am in the middle of buying a house and moving at the moment 

• Like 1

Chapter Eleven: "D" Day

I've been doing a really good job of putting off talking about Thanksgiving for reasons that will become readily apparent once we get a bit further in my story. I could lie to you and say that the events leading up to Thanksgiving were necessary to share with you so that you had a better idea of why things happened the way they did on that day, but the truth is that I could have easily started my story on Thanksgiving and you'd still have a solid narrative to base whatever judgments you may have at the end on. The simple fact of the matter is that it's hard to talk about because it's the epicenter for the life altering series of events that made me what I am today. It's hard to talk about because it's a love story as much as it's a story of loss and sadness.

For the record, my counselor, one of them anyway, urged me to write my thoughts and feelings about all the events of my recent timeline and I chose to do so under the guise of a fictional story shared on a fetish board. Writing all of the events leading up to Thanksgiving was the easy part, some of it was even enjoyable to relive through the eyes of my memory, but I found myself lingering longer and longer on the easy things to try and spare myself reliving the hard parts, and that's not the point of the exercise. Honestly, I'd love to just stop where I left off, pack it in and call it a day, who would miss a random new person on a fetish forum of who knows how many members. This is me rationalizing the choice to be a coward and run from the things I've been through, but doing that makes the pain I've endured meaningless, right? Is avoiding writing about what I've survived going to make that survival an accomplishment to be proud of? No, it's going to leave me with a hollow feeling in my heart all over again, and I've seen where that road ends and as much as I still sometimes feel like that end is what I want or maybe even deserve, I know that it's not the right way to go. If I avoid this then the wrong person wins and the wrong person loses.

You're probably reading this thinking "What the fuck happened to the good times with the lesbian sex and the sissy shit?! I was so close to finishing!", and that will come back around later, but for now we'll be moving on to something a little different. This whole thing started, as most love stories do, with a girl meeting the man of her dreams.

I sat in the backseat of the car on Thanksgiving morning, my eyes heavy as I quietly nursed my bottle. The drive to Nana's was nearly two hours, and we had to leave the house before the sun even came up to avoid traffic, the same traffic we ran smack dab into less than a half hour from our house. Still in my footed pajamas, I was quite cozy in the backseat, the warm milk in my bottle filling my tummy and bringing me closer and closer to falling back to sleep with every soft suck of the nipple, but then one of them would laugh or say something to the other and my eyes would shoot open for a moment and then grow heavy again once recognition soothed my mind.

Mommy and Emma sat in the front seats, Mommy behind the wheel and Emma in the passenger seat, currently leaned over with her head on Mommy's shoulder. They'd taken quite a shine to one another since they're encounter after dinner a week and a half earlier, and things had been quite different around the house now that Emma was constantly coming over. For starters, I'd been more or less forgotten, with only the most basic of attention payed to me before they scuttled me off to my crib to fool around in Mommy's bedroom. I listened over the baby monitor a few times, but the biting of my little cage on my sensitive flesh discouraged me from eavesdropping and I soon found myself forcing sleep to take me earlier and earlier in the evening.

One night Emma slipped into the nursery in the middle of the night, naked as the day she was born and woke me with soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry I stole your Mommy from you, angel." she whispered as she inserted a bottle into my mouth and held it in place to keep me from speaking. "The truth is, she's a whole nother league of woman than I'm used to, and I literally can't stop thinking about her." she told me.

I fussed and tried to remove my mouth from the bottle, but she held it tight and shushed me.

"Calm down, sweetie, there's no need to worry." she reassured me. "If we hit it off you'll have two Mommies, won't that be nice?" she asked. "Imagine two strong women taking care of their little baby girl." she added.

Tears formed in my eyes and milk dribbled out of the sides of my mouth as I started crying.

Emma sighed and removed the bottle, searching the crib for my lost binky and upon finding it sticking into my mouth with authority. "You're really taking all the fun out of this." she said. "I mean, if you put up even a little resistance I'd have at least some respect for you, but look at you, you're just a simpering little pussy that's getting closer and closer to becoming an actual baby girl with every passing day." she added.

A wicked smile crept across her face in the nightlight lit room and she approached the crib, her breasts popping through the gaps between the bars as her hand found mine and gently guided my fingers to her slightly wet sex. "Do you remember what a pussy even feels like?" she asked, her breath catching in her throat.

I began to feel the pinch of the cage and whimpered as I pulled my hand away only to have her grab it and force my fingers into her, gasping slightly as my fingers wiggled to pull away again, back into the safety of the crib where I rolled away and cried into my pacifier, curled up into a safe little ball.

Emma scoffed in disgust and said nothing else as she left the nursery that night.

Earlier in the morning Emma had come to get me changed out of my overnight diaper while Mommy got ready. She was wearing a simple blouse, purple with light blue accents and a lighter purple skirt and looked absolutely stunning, a fact that my aching member despised as it retreated from contact with the cage.

"Your Mommy tells me that we're going to let you wear panties today." she said as she helped me onto the changing table and swapped my pacifier for a bottle of warm milk.

I was surprised that the bottle wasn't juice as it normally was in the mornings and pulled it from my mouth to examine it.

Emma guided the bottle back where it belonged gently. "It's so early that your Mommy thought it would be best to have you sleep in the car and get you ready at your Nana's house." she explained as she unzipped my pajamas and went to work cleaning me up and putting me in another overnight diaper before the pajamas were zipped back up. "For the record, I would strongly advise against trying to hold onto any semblance of adulthood and just keep wearing diapers because you obviously need them." she said as she balled up the sodden diaper she'd just removed and deposited it in the pail with the heap of other used diapers.

I knew fighting with her was pointless, so I stayed quiet and drank my bottle, wondering for a moment if she was right but dismissing that thought quickly for fear of squashing my own rebellion before it even started.

"Can you pull over at the next rest area?" Emma asked.

Mommy shook her head. "That traffic jam put us way behind schedule, we need to drive straight through or else my mother is going to blow up my phone with worried texts and phone calls wondering where we are." she explained.

Emma sighed heavily and squirmed in her seat. "I really have to go." she mumbled.

I continued to slip in and out of sleep, missing large chunks of the conversation between the adults in the front seat. The parts I did pick up made little sense to my sleep fogged mind and were forgotten almost instantly, but the increasing desperation in Emma's voice was something I found mildly interesting, injecting images of her wetting her pants into the snippets of dreams I kept having.

"...when we get there." Mommy said, her right hand moving across to Emma as she looked over at the girl with a smile like the cat that ate the canary.

Emma made a sound barely audible over the road noise outside. "...her to know." she said, stealing a glance over her shoulder at me just as my heavy eyelids drooped closed once again.

"Even if she somehow found out..." Mommy started to say.

Another heavy sigh from Emma drifted back to me. "...used to that." she said a moment or two later, her voice thick with excitement, like it would get when she was with Mommy in the bedroom.

Mommy laughed and her hand went up to Emma's cheek. "If I have my way..." she began.

Mommy gently roused me from my slumber as she unbuckled my seat belt and helped me out of the car, putting my pacifier between my lips. "Come on, sweetie, let's go see Nana!" she chirped happily as I crawled out of the car and stood next to her in the driveway while Emma retrieved the diaper bag and a garment bag from the other side and slung it over her shoulder. Mommy took my hand and led me to the front of the car where she took Emma's hand and the three of us walked up to the front door of the house.

Standing at the front door I wiped the sleep from my eyes with my free hand and looked over at Emma. She was holding Mommy's hand and had her other arm crossed over her midsection as she ever so slightly shifted from foot to foot.

"Ring the doorbell, angel." Mommy told me with a warm smile.

I reached up and pushed the little white button, hearing the lilting music of the doorbell chime on the other side of the door.

Mommy leaned over and whispered something into Emma's ear and gave her a soft pat on the rear before taking her hand again. The words and action stopped Emma's slight movements but a slight blush crept up her face which she quickly hid when she caught sight of me looking at her.

The front door opened and Nana smiled widely when she saw us, her cartoon turkey sweater bringing a giggle to my lips without warning.

"There's my girls!" she cheered, spreading her arms wide and bending a little to welcome me into a hug, kissing my cheeks with excited vigor as I toddled forward into her, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Hi, Nana!" I gurgled happily through my pacifier.

Nana broke her embrace and stood up, smiling warmly at me. "Hi, baby girl, happy Thanksgiving." she said, turning her attention to Mommy and Emma.

"Hi, Mom, this is Emma." Mommy said, hugging Nana and pulling Emma closer to the door, displaying her to Nana like a trophy.

Nana looked Emma up and down briefly and smiled at her. "Hello, Emma, it's very nice to meet you." she said warmly, opening her arms for a hug.

Emma hesitated for a moment and then was given a slight push by Mommy into the older woman's embrace. "Thank you for having me." she said nervously, her hug flimsy and noncommittal.

"You're welcome, but if you ever wanna be welcomed back you'd better have a better hug for me when you leave." Nana warned with a little wink.

Emma once again flushed and stepped back, her hand reaching for Mommy's like an unsure child looking for their security blanket.

"I'm going to need my bedroom for a little bit to freshen us all up," Mommy said as she entered the house with Emma in tow. "are Jon and Dani here yet?" she asked as she removed her coat and helped Emma with hers.

Nana shook her head. "They called and said they were running a little late but they'd be here within the hour." she explained.

Mommy nodded and took my hand. "Great! We'll be back in a little bit and I'll help you in the kitchen." she said as she ushered us to the back of the house.

Entering the bedroom, Emma hung the garment bag up in the closet and set the diaper bag on the bed, taking a seat in the desk chair across the room, sitting somewhat cautiously like she was unsure the chair was safe to sit on.

"Alright, sweet girl, let's get you all dolled up!" Mommy cooed as she led me to the bed and pulled out a changing mat from the bag, spreading it onto the bed before unzipping my pajamas and helping me out of them. "Last chance to play it safe." she said holding up a princess diaper.

I shook my head vehemently, my mussed pigtails whapping with every swish. "Big girl!" I declared with my arms folded across my chest.

Mommy smiled and tried, but failed, to contain a laugh. "Alright, big girl, up on the mat." she said.

Once my diaper was opened I watched Mommy pull out a small key hanging on a chain around her neck, hiding snugly in her ample cleavage and lean forward to allow enough slack to unlock my cage. "If you do anything to make me regret letting you out of that cage I promise you'll be in it until that little thing disappears from lack of use." she warned as she gently finished wiping me.

I blushed and sucked my pacifier nervously but nodded my agreement.

Standing me up, Mommy held out a pair of thick cotton panties, trimmed in pink with little cupcakes all over it and pulled them up my smooth legs and over my bottom and diminutive member. "These will keep little accidents under control, but they won't hold anything serious." she explained. "You're going to have to ask a grownup to take you to the potty and you'll be expected to hold it until someone can get you there, understood?" she asked.

I nodded and sucked my binky, until she pulled it from my mouth with an audible pop.

"Big girl's don't suck pacifiers." she chided. "Or their thumb." she added as if knowing I was longing to replace the removed teat with my own digit.

The garment bag was opened and a lovely cream colored dress with little pink and purple flowers all over it was pulled out. I marveled at the puffy sleeves trimmed with lace the same as the collar. The dress was unbuttoned in the back and put atop me, Mommy guiding my head and arms into their respective holes before I was turned around and the buttons were redone. Mommy sat me down on the bed and pulled out some white socks, trimmed in lace as well and put them on my feet, rolling them up my legs to the middle of my calves followed by my Maryjanes which were buckled on.

With me all dressed the focus shifted to applying some light makeup, a little blush here, some pink eyeliner and a little mascara there and the whole thing finished off with some pink lipstick to match my nails which had been done for me the night before. My wig was brushed and little ladybug clips replace the pink rubber bands and I was declared "ready".

Walking over to the mirror on the closet door I marveled at the pretty young lady staring back at me. I turned back and forth with my arms out at my sides, my dress swishing and swaying. "Thank you, Mommy, I love it!" I squealed in my little girly voice.

Mommy walked up behind me, seeming to tower above me in the mirror and gently placed her hands on my shoulders. "I'm glad, darling." she said with a warm smile. "You be a good girl and go show Nana while we get ready." she bid me, pointing me toward the door.

I giggled and hurried to the door calling for Nana excitedly, not really hearing Mommy say "You're turn..." followed by something else as I hurried down the hall.

Sat on a playmat in the living room, Emma watching me from the couch while Mommy and Nana busied themselves in the kitchen, chatting away about things that had nothing to do with my dollies and thus didn't matter a bit to me, I explored the dynamic of a loving couple taking their baby for a walk in the park.

"Do you need to potty?" Emma asked, suddenly standing in front of me.

Not wanting to blow my chance to show everyone I could be a big girl I nodded and set my dolls down, taking Emma's offered hand as I got to my feet. We made our way to the back of the house and into the bathroom where she lifted my dress for me and slid my panties down before helping me down to the toilet seat and kneeling in front of me to guide my clitty downward into the bowl just before the sound of tinkle hitting water filled the bathroom.

As I sat there peeing I caught a peek under Emma's skirt as she knelt in front of me, colorful pink standing out next to the purple of her skirt. Something else was on her panties, but she shifted before I could see.

"Good girl!" she praised as she got some toilet paper and dried me with little dabs to my clitty before she helped me up and pulled my panties back up and letting my dress fall back into place.

"Wanna flush the potty?" she asked.

I nodded eagerly and flipped the little handle beaming happily as the toilet flushed and washed my tinkle away.

"Now we wash our hands." she declared, guiding me to the sink and turning the water on, standing behind me with her own hands and arms outside of mine, moving both our hands under the water and pumping some soap into her hand from the dispenser and soaping my hands with hers and then rinsing both our hands off before turning the sink off and grabbing a towel to dry our hands off with. "Now go tell Mommy and Nana what a big girl you are for using the potty." she said supportively.

As I hurried out of the bathroom I heard the doorbell chime and as I neared the end of the hallway I slowed down and listened to Mommy greeting someone and a man and a woman greeting her back. Peeking around the corner I saw Dani, Mommy's sister, who I hadn't seen since our wedding, and next to her was a tall and muscular man. My heart began to beat faster as I drank in the sight of him, his dark blue polo shirt sleeves stretching to encircle his tan biceps and his perfect teeth showing as he smiled at Mommy. His short black hair combed into a neat part, his short sideburns stopping before the went too far down his clean shaven cheek. His light colored khakis barely disguising the ample endowment parted to his left.

Had I not just tinkled I most definitely would have done so as I looked in awe at him. He was so unbelievably handsome, so tall and strong and manly. I looked down at my own form, the perfect image of a young girl barely out of diapers and suddenly felt very nervous, my thumb moving toward my lips.

"Nicki, say hi to your Auntie Dani and Uncle Jon." Mommy commanded in a motherly tone.

Snapped back to reality, I shuffled nervously to the couple and looked up at them with an unsure smile. "Hello, Auntie Dani and Unca Jon." I squeaked.

"Oh. My. God." Dani said. "She is absolutely adorable!" she exclaimed, pinching my cheeks softly.

I blushed hotly and shuffled my feet nervously.

"It's lovely to meet you, Nicki." Jon said, bending down and taking my hand in his and kissing the top of it softly. "You're a very pretty little girl." he added with that winning smile.

I blushed even more and tittered nervously into my shoulder as I looked away from him, missing the knowing glance shared between Mommy and Auntie Dani entirely. "Thank you, Unca Jon." I mumbled as I inwardly melted like a little butter pat on warm bread.

Mommy, Nana, and Auntie Dani worked on dinner in the kitchen while Emma and Uncle Jon chatted on the sofa in the living room while I pretended to play with my dolls but secretly stared at Uncle Jon, my panties dampening with every little drip from my excited clitty.

"She's trying to be a big girl today." Emma told him.

Uncle Jon nodded and smiled at me. "How's she doing?" he asked.

"One successful trip to the potty, but the day's still young." she said with a little smirk. "Would you take her to the potty while I freshen my drink?" she asked him.

Uncle Jon nodded and set down his glass, getting up from the couch and moving to me, bending down and actually lifting me to my feet with his hands under my armpits. I squeaked nervously and gripped his strong arms with my own hands, the size of them making my hands seem like tiny little girl hands. He took my hand in his and led me down the hall to the back bedroom, closing the door behind us and taking me into the bathroom.

"Are you able to do it yourself or do you need help?" he asked warmly, his deep voice triggering another little spasm in my clitty.

I blushed and shifted my feet nervously. "Help?" I said timidly, the statement sounding more like a question.

He performed the same actions Emma had and checked the inside of my panties as I nervously began to tinkle, his strong fingers dwarfing my clitty as they aimed it into the bowl.

"Looks like someone was a naughty little girl." he commented as he noticed the sticky little stains inside my panties.

My eyes went wide and began to well up with tears. "Please don't tell, it was a accident!" I pleaded.

He wiped me clean with some toilet paper and stood me up. "I don't know, it would be wrong to keep a secret from your Mommy." he said thoughtfully.

I looked up at him with begging eyes. "Please, Unca Jon, I don't wanna get in trouble!" I said, tears now spilling down my cheeks.

He smiled down at me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs before taking my hand and leading me into the bedroom. "How badly do you want me to keep your secret?" he asked.

"I'll do anything, just please don't tell!" I told him.

His hands went to his fly and the zipper came down slowly, his hand reaching inside to pull out his massive member. "If you can make me cum with only your mouth then I'll keep your secret." he told me, his blue eyes glimmering hungrily at me.

I stared at his manhood, even though it was probably normal sized for a man of his age and build it was easily ten times bigger than my little clitty which was salivating in anticipation onto my panties which still rested around my ankles. I was lowering myself to my hands and knees before I even realized it and was crawling to him without thinking about it. My mouth was around his thickness without much hesitation and I was sucking like a good little girl almost on reflex, my penis pacifier serving me well as a warm up until he thrust into my mouth fully and gagged me.

"Careful, sweet girl, don't choke now." he chided playfully as he rested a hand on the top of my head and guided me back and forth down his shaft.

I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing or whether what I was doing was any good but felt him swell in my mouth and heard him grunt heartily before my mouth filled with his salty warmth and I struggled to swallow it as fast as I could, a fair amount spilling from my mouth and down my chin, dribbling to the front of my dress as my sissy juices squirted out onto the carpet and I moaned into his throbbing member.

He reached down and lifted my head up, his manhood slipping from my mouth. "We're not going to be able to keep that a secret." he said with a smile, pointing to the sticky stain on the front of my dress.

I looked down and genuine terror gripped me and I started to cry, sure that everything had fallen apart in one moment of orgasmic bliss.

He tucked himself back into his pants and lifted me to my feet for the second time that day, looking into my eyes as he wiped his mess from my chin with his thumb and gently inserted it into my mouth, my sucking reflex starting immediately, calming me down. Removing his thumb he leaned down and planted his lips to mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth, probing softly and dancing with my own.

My mind went blank as he kissed me, the world slipping away as my only conscious thoughts became warm colors and pure bliss. I didn't care about my dress or the punishment I was facing for ruining it. I didn't care that Mommy would be angry with me for releasing my little sissy cream into my panties and onto the carpet. All I cared about in that moment was that the man I loved from the moment I laid eyes on him was kissing me, and that made me the happiest girl in the world.

To Be Continued....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another well-written chapter.  Nicki's mindset is interesting to follow.  I'm not sure if Emma and Mommy set Nicki up or if Unca Jon took advantage of the situation.  Wondering what Dani will think of all this.  The previous chapter where Emma says "Sorry I stole your Mommy" really rubs it in that Mommy is not interested in sex with Nicki and Emma is enjoying payback from the past. Nicki has been cuckolded and now s/he's seeing Unca Jon as a love interest.  Has Mommy been putting any drugs into Nicki's food, or is this something that was underlying all along?  

On 6/18/2018 at 6:16 AM, ELLIE52 said:

Another well-written chapter.  Nicki's mindset is interesting to follow.  I'm not sure if Emma and Mommy set Nicki up or if Unca Jon took advantage of the situation.  Wondering what Dani will think of all this.  The previous chapter where Emma says "Sorry I stole your Mommy" really rubs it in that Mommy is not interested in sex with Nicki and Emma is enjoying payback from the past. Nicki has been cuckolded and now s/he's seeing Unca Jon as a love interest.  Has Mommy been putting any drugs into Nicki's food, or is this something that was underlying all along?  

For the same reason I opted against using hypnosis, I'm not introducing drugs. I feel like the transition from Nick to Nicki will be all the more powerful if the change is organic and entered into unaided. The fact that the safe word isn't being used isn't accidental, there's a part of Nick that wants these things and that's kind of the driving force for the story, at least to me.

More will be coming soon, hopefully the further we go down the rabbit hole the better things will get, not for Nicki, but for you guys. :)

I'm having so much fun writing this, I really hope you all are still enjoying reading it. :)

Chapter Twelve: ...And You Thought Your Family Thanksgiving Was Crazy

His lips separated from mine and as I opened my eyes I saw him smiling at me. I smiled back at him and flushed hotly, coherent thoughts returning slowly to my mind. Reminders of the stain on my dress and the shameful mess on the floor came flooding back to the forefront of my thoughts and my smile was replaced with a quivering lower lip. "What am I going to do?" I asked him pitifully as tears began to form in my eyes.

He said nothing and his smile remained as he knelt down and pulled my training panties back up my legs and wiggled them over my bottom, putting them back where they belonged. As he rose to his feet he lifted me up, his strong forearm resting under my bottom as he held me as if I were nothing more than a child. "You're going to cry like a little girl that's made a mess of her pretty clothes." he whispered to me.

I had locked my arms together over his shoulders and behind back and wrapped my legs around his waist. The feeling of having someone carry me made my head swim in a sea of impossible littleness, my thumb sliding into my mouth as I rested my head on shoulder, putting no effort into dissuading him from carrying me out of the bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen where the rest of the family was talking and laughing.

"Ladies." he said simply in a commanding tone that brought all conversation to a halt.

With my back to the kitchen I couldn't see the looks on everyone's faces, but I began to feel tears drip down onto his shoulder from my eyes.

"I took Nicki to the potty, and she unfortunately got a little too excited that I was helping her and she had a little sticky accident in her panties as well as on the carpet in the bedroom." he explained, rubbing my back reassuringly as he gently bounced me with subtle moves of his strong arm beneath my bottom.

Emma laughed a derisive laugh which was followed almost immediately by a slapping sound and then Mommy spoke.

"Nicki!" she chided sternly.

"Now now, it's not entirely her fault, I played my part as well." Jon said. "In fact, it was because of not just how pretty she is, but because of how excited she was that I had her give me a blowjob." he explained as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

I imagined their stunned faces, Emma smiling ear to ear like she'd just heard the funniest joke in the world and couldn't wait to share it with anyone that would listen. I imagined Mommy looking at me with disappointment at what I'd become, any doubt that may have existed as to whether I was able to be a grown man again vanishing instantly as the truth made itself clear, I was a little girl that loved to suck cock.

"Thing is, being her first time, she couldn't quite manage to keep it all in and got a little on her dress." he explained. "I'll clean up everything and pay for any damages if we can't get the stains out, but I don't think she needs to be punished for being attracted to me and for a grownup taking advantage of her." he added, his voice calm and resolute in the decision he'd made regarding my fate.

"Well, I appreciate your honesty and trying to protect your little niece, but she knew the rules before you got here and I'm afraid she'll have to be punished." Mommy said.

Jon hugged me tight. "I don't think you understand, Veronica, I told you she wasn't going to be punished." he said, his voice shifting to a more forceful and dominant tone that sent a pleasurable shiver up my spine.

Mommy's tone changed and was now softer around the edges, like she had stumbled into something she wanted no part of and was trying to back out without incident. "If you feel so strongly about it, I'll let you handle the situation how you see fit." she said.

Jon nodded and hugged me once more. "I assume you have a change of clothes for her somewhere?" he asked.

"In the bedroom to the left of the master, her diaper bag has another pair of panties in it but I don't have another dress for her to where while we clean that one." she explained, her tone now almost nervous sounding.

Jon carried me off to the back bedroom, setting me down on my feet next to the bed and smiling at me as he knelt in front of me. "See, it's all okay, little one." he said warmly, leaning in to gently kiss my cheek.

I was so overcome with emotion that I grabbed him tightly and hugged him as hard as my little arms could manage. "Tank oo, Unca Jon." I murmured quietly, my head still fully submerged in the vast sea of littleness.

He hugged me back, his lips moving to my ear. "You don't have to thank me." he whispered. "Just know that I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you or make you sad." he added.

That did it, that was the key to the floodgates. That was the perfect combination of words delivered in the sweetest and most sincere way that turned me into a blubbering, infantile mess for the better part of fifteen minutes. All the feelings of being abandoned by Mommy for Emma, losing my identity and coming to terms with the new identity I was living, the feeling that somehow I was wrong for not hating what was becoming of me, all of it spilled out of me as he held me. Most of all though, it was the feeling that this man that I found myself instantly in love with had told me he loved me back and would protect me as if I was his own little girl.

After it was apparent the end of my emotional breakdown wasn't coming anytime soon, he scooped my up into his arms and sat with me on the bed, cradling me like an infant and retrieving my binky from the bag to put it between my lips in an effort to help me calm down as he gently rocked me. Our eyes fixed on one another's and both filled with love.

"How are you okay with your husband getting his dick sucked by my husband?!" Mommy shouted at her sister.

Dani shrugged. "Jon and I have an understanding." she said. "We can both fuck and suck whatever we want as long as we're honest with each other about it happening." she explained, taking a calm sip of her wine.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! What kind of relationship is that?!" Mommy again shouted.

Dani narrowed her eyes at her younger sister. "I'm sorry, Ms. I've Turned My Husband Into A Simpering Infant Female And Am Currently Fucking The Babysitter Of Said Infant Female, does my relationship not seem healthy to you?" she spat.

Emma stood up. "Listen, bitch-" she started but was pushed back down onto her seat by Mommy's forceful hand.

"The grownups are talking, young lady." she said with a harsh look to Emma, causing the younger girl to flush brightly and shrivel up.

Dani smirked. "Got another one all lined up, eh?" she asked Mommy.

Nana stepped in between them. "Now I have had just about enough of this!" she exclaimed. "You girls knock it off right now or I'll have you both across my lap with a wooden spoon!" she said.

Dani and Mommy quieted immediately.

"That's better." Nana said. "Now, Veronica, you apologize to Dani for judging her relationship with Jon." she commanded.

Mommy seethed for a moment. "I'm sorry I judged your relationship with Jon." she hissed through clenched teeth.

Nana nodded. "Now, Dani, you apologize for judging Veronica's relationship with Nicki." she commanded. "And for judging her relationship with Emma." she added with a little wink to the still blushing younger girl.

Dani smirked at the use of the word "relationship" when describing our marriage. "I'm sorry I judged your relationships with Nicki and Emma." she said, her smirk still plastered on her face.

Nana again nodded and went to Emma, sitting in the chair next to her. "Finally, I want you to apologize for calling my daughter a naughty word." she said sweetly, but with definite authority.

Emma remained tomato cheeked as she looked up at Dani. "I'm sorry I called you a naughty word." she managed to timidly squeak out as all eyes in the kitchen were on her.

Nana patted her knee. "Good girl." she said, kissing Emma atop the head as she rose from her seat. "You're all good girls." she said as she went back to her cooking.

Dani went to her purse and pulled out her phone, leaving the kitchen for the living room.

Mommy returned to her seat next to Emma and took a drink of her wine.

Emma sat with her hands in her lap, fidgeting for a moment before reaching out to tap Mommy's arm.

Mommy looked at her, her face softening. "Yes, my pet?" she asked sweetly.

Emma avoided her gaze, looking at her folded hands. "Umm, it scared me when you, umm, pushed me down..." she stammered nervously.

Mommy turned to face her and put a hand to her cheek. "I'm sorry, sweetie." she said softly.

Emma swallowed hard and closed her eyes, luxuriating in the soft feel of her lover's hand on her face, leaning into it. "The thing is, umm, I, umm..." she trailed off, her eyes opening to reveal wet little orbs teetering on the brink of spilling over.

Mommy looked at her quizzically for a moment and then leaned forward, her hand sliding under Emma's skirt, surveying the landscape for a moment, Emma shifting in her seat nervously but allowing access to what she knew the objective of the older woman was. She said nothing, but smiled at the younger girl and removed her hand from beneath her skirt before turning back to her wine.

"Aren't you gonna-" Emma started.

Mommy leaned over to ensure the conversation wasn't heard by anyone else. "Do you really want Nicki and Jon to see me change your wet Pull Up?" she asked, her voice dripping with motherly sweetness.

Emma shook her head vehemently.

"Are you sure?" Mommy asked. "Maybe I could go get a dry one and change you in the living room where Dani can see." she mused.

Emma again shook her head. "Please, don't!" she exclaimed in a panicked whisper.

Mommy was beyond aroused at this point, her young lover squirming nervously in a wet garment meant for potty training toddlers, begging her not to humiliate her with a public change, revealing that she was barely more mature than the little one she was in charge of watching in Mommy's absence. The thought that Emma was her little plaything, completely helpless to her whims excited her to no end and she leaned in and kissed the girl full on the lips, filling her mouth with her own tongue as she claimed that for her own as well. "Please, who?" she asked as the kiss broke.

Emma looked at her with lusty eyes, chewing her lower lip. "Please, Mommy." she said quietly.

Mommy nodded. "Good girl." she praised, patting Emma on the head like one would a puppy that had successfully performed a trick. "I'll change you once Nicki and Unca Jon come back." she said, using the infantile title Nicki had coined, illustrating to Emma that she was in the same league as the littlest girl in the house.

Emma said nothing but nodded softly her understanding as beneath her skirt the remainder of her bladder released into her training panties and a wetness of a different kind made itself known.

"You know, Nicki hasn't pottied her panties at all today." Mommy mused. "This is the second time today you've wound up in soggy training panties, maybe we need to rethink our family dynamic?" she asked Emma.

Emma blushed again and shook her head, images of her playing on the floor of the nursery in a diaper flashing in her mind. "No, I'm sorry!" she pleaded.

Mommy looked at her thoughtfully.

"Mommy. I'm sorry, Mommy." Emma corrected herself.

Mommy smiled at her. "I'll give you one more chance, but if you have another accident I promise you that everyone will know about it and not only will your spanking be in front of everyone, but I'll lay you right down on the living room floor and put you in one of Nicki's overnight diapers and you can be the baby for the rest of the day." she threatened without dropping her warm motherly tone.

Emma shuddered and nodded her understanding, cursing herself inwardly for being so turned on by the situation she found herself in.

After I'd calmed down, Unca Jon lovingly undressed me, removing my dress and setting it aside to be cleaned and then removing my stained panties, leaving me standing before him naked, sucking my pacifier.

He knelt down and pulled a wet wipe from the container in the bag, parting my legs a bit to allow him access to wipe my clitty and my little testicles.

I shuddered in pleasure and squeaked a little moan into my pacifier as his strong hands guided the wipe between my thighs and back to my bottom.

Without saying anything he leaned forward and kissed the tip of my clitty, his mouth engulfing it easily as his finger, wrapped with the wipe teased and entered my little pucker, probing it with expert skill.

My breathing quickened and I felt myself reaching climax into his waiting mouth, my legs turning to Jello causing him to have to help me down to the floor on my back as he swallowed my tiny amount of sissy goo.

"Now we're even, sweetheart." he said with a smile as he reached into the bag and found another pair of cloth training panties and a pink belly shirt for me to wear.

My thoughts were erratic as I tried to focus on something that wasn't my love for him or the milky afterglow of experiencing a proper sexual orgasm for the first time in I couldn't remember how long. Accidentally squirting my sissy goo onto my panties and the floor was shameful and brought me little satisfaction, but this, this was my new top sexual experience and I wasn't even a little upset with that knowledge. "Lub oo, Dada" I murmured dreamily, not thinking about my choice of title.

He slid the panties up my legs, lifting my bottom with ease to get them into their proper place and then moved himself forward so he was above me. "Would you like me to be your Daddy?" he asked.

My eyes opened suddenly and I realized my mistake, but as I looked up at him looking down at me I couldn't think of any other answer or any reason why that answer was wrong. "Yef peese." I gurgled happily, nodding emphatically.

He smiled and sat me up to put my shirt on me, poking my slightly exposed tummy. "Why don't we see how Unca and niece works for a little while before we think about that?" he asked before leaning in and kissing my forehead softly.

I nodded, my disappointment welling up inside me.

"Hey." he said, taking my chin in his hand and guiding it up so I was looking into his eyes. "I didn't say no." he told me.

The butterflies in my tummy danced happily as he removed my shoes and socks for me, leaving me in just a shirt and panties.

"How about for the rest of the day you'll be my little girl and I'll be your Daddy and we can see how you like it." he offered.

I nodded. "Tay!" I squeaked excitedly.

He picked me up and set me on his hip, gently removing my pacifier and tossing it onto the bed. "It has to be a secret though, so you have to still call me Unca Jon, okay?" he asked.

I nodded again and hugged him, resting my head on his shoulder and then quickly giving him a wet little kiss on the cheek before returning to my resting place.

"That's my girl." he said as warmly as he opened the door and headed back to the kitchen.

To Be Continued...

Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe or whatever the forum equivalent of a Youtube video sign off is. <3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 6/21/2018 at 11:51 PM, fire07 said:

Another fantastic chapter. Nicki is such a lucky little girl.

I suppose that's subjective. I personally am terrified for poor Nicki, but I skipped ahead to the end. :P

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, it means a lot! :D

On 6/25/2018 at 10:33 PM, littleDlife said:

Jsut found this story and really enjoyed ready it all, can't wait for more and to see where this goes. :-)

More will be here in another day or two, thanks so much for reading, glad you're enjoying it! :)

We're moving things forward and setting up the next act of the story here, so get ready because things are gonna get cray cray bananas up in this thing or something. I hope you like it because this is happening! :D Like, comment, subscribe! Peas and carrots!

Chapter Thirteen: Reshuffling The Deck

I'd been set down on one of the chairs around the table in the kitchen while my secret Daddy got a stain remover and a small towel from Nana, heading back to the bedroom to clean the mess I'd left there. I looked at Mommy and quickly cast my gaze down to my bare legs when I saw her staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"Did you have fun, little girl?" she asked me, her voice dripping with faux sweetness.

I blushed brightly and nodded, fighting the overwhelming urge to suck my thumb.

Emma leaned over and put a hand on my bare thigh. "You're really one of the girls, aren't you, sweetie?" she asked softly.

My thoughts began to work overtime to try and come up with some kind of argument against this assessment. I thought about the feelings I'd experienced recently, the way I was feeling now, and the feelings I had for Jon and couldn't come up with any way out of it. I nodded slowly, "I am. I am one of the girls." I said quietly, less to answer her question and more to admit to myself what I'd been struggling with for so long now.

Emma giggled and patted my leg. "Good girl." she said sweetly, leaning over further and kissing me on the cheek before returning to her seat.

I looked over and saw Mommy whispering into Emma's ear, bringing a blush to Emma's cheeks. Mommy looked at me, her hand moving beneath the table to Emma's lap, she gestured with her eyes for me to look at what was happening. Emma's eyes were closed as she savored the feeling of whatever was happening, her cheeks flushing further as she bit her lower lip.

I shifted in my seat and snuck a peek under the table, seeing Mommy's hand pressed against Emma's panties, though her panties were now much more visible to me than they had been in the bathroom and I could plainly tell that she was wearing a girl's Pull-Up training panty, the little flowers faded on the front of the darkly yellowed garment. I looked up at Mommy in surprise and she nodded softly and winked at me.

Rising from her seat and holding out her hand for Emma to take, Mommy cleared her throat to get the girl's attention, snapping her out of her elated trance, looking at me for a brief moment and then quickly looking away as she reached up and took Mommy's hand, getting up from her seat slowly.

"We don't want any leaks, do we, little one?" Mommy asked her in a breathy tone loud enough for me to hear.

Emma looked surprised, looking over at me and then at Mommy and then back at me.

I smiled at her and waved at her with a playful wiggle of my fingers, feeling slightly empowered with the knowledge that Emma wasn't as grown up as she'd led me to believe.

"You go see if Nana needs any help while we're gone." Mommy told me before leading Emma from the kitchen.

I slid myself off the chair and went to Nana, tugging gently at her apron to get her attention.

"Well hello there, cutie!" Nana chirped happily.

I smiled up at her. "Mommy said I should see if you needed help." I told her.

Nana suppressed a chuckle. "Thank you, sweetie, but this is big girl work, why don't you go out to the living room and color Nana a pretty picture." she advised.

I giggled and hurried out of the kitchen into the living room, stopping when I saw Auntie Dani on the couch with her phone.

"What's the rush?" she asked.

I slowly moved over to the small toy basket next to the couch, looking for the crayons and coloring book Nana kept there. "Nana said I should color a pretty picture." I said, pulling out the box of coloring supplies and the Hello Kitty coloring book.

"Where did your Mommy and Emma head off to?" she asked.

I lowered myself to the floor and laid on my tummy as I organized my book and crayons. "Emma needed a change." I said without thinking, my training of answering adults honestly overriding my ability to keep a secret.

Dani arched an eyebrow. "A change?" she asked.

My legs kicked absently as I scanned the crayons for the right shade of pink for the flowers on the page I'd opened up to. "Yeah, her Pull-Up was pretty wet." I told her as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Dani scoffed and then laughed derisively. "Your Mommy just can't help herself, can she?" she asked.

I didn't understand the question and shrugged my shoulders as I filled in the flower petals on my page, my tongue poking out between my lips as I cocked my head lightly to the side.

Dani got up from the couch and moved to me, kneeling down in front of me and reaching her hand beneath my chin to get my attention and draw my gaze up to her. "Thank you for being honest, you're a very good girl." she told me warmly.

I smiled. "Thank you, Auntie Dani." I said, turning my attention immediately back to my picture, not paying attention to her departing the living room to the hallway leading to the bedrooms.

The door to the bedroom swung open just as the wet Pull-Up was being slid down my legs as I lay on my back on the bed.

"Whoops!" Dani said with feigned surprise.

Mommy looked over at her with a glare. "What do you want, Dani?" she hissed.

Dani shrugged and strode across the room, taking a seat on the end of the bed and smiling at me as she reached out a hand and stroked my hair. "Just thought I'd check in on my little sis playing with her baby doll." she mused.

I turned my head away and wished for the floor to open up and swallow me, tears of shame welling up in my eyes as I bit my lower lip and cursed myself for ever going along with this ridiculous game.

Mommy sighed and finished removing the Pull-Up from my legs, setting it on the bed next to me, giving me a perfect look at the yellowed padding within, the acrid scent of my own urine wafting up to my nose, pushing me over the edge as my tears began to roll from my eyes. Mommy saw me crying and put a gentle hand on my stomach as her other hand reached out and took my hand, forming it into a loose fist with my thumb jutting out and guided the digit to my lips.

I shook my head, a sob escaping my lips. "Please, no." I whimpered.

The hand on my stomach moved and delivered a sharp slap to the inside of my thigh.

"Mommy. Please, no, Mommy!" I corrected myself, ashamed at how easily she'd trained me to do her bidding.

Mommy pushed my hand once more, lightly but firmly and as my lips parted and wrapped around my thumb she returned her hand to my stomach. "There's a good girl." she praised.

"God, you really are sick." Dani commented.

Mommy looked at her with another glare. "Why am I sick? For wanting to have something my "husband" couldn't provide?" she asked.

Dani rose from the bed. "You are so full of shit we should put one of those diapers on you before the carpet is ruined!" she snapped. "You don't do this because Nick wouldn't give you babies, he was your baby and that was fine with you, but then you got bored and wanted something new and couldn't help but push your will onto him more and more until he's the daughter you never had?" she asked.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Mommy told her. "I do this because I know what he wants even if he doesn't." she explained.

Dani scoffed. "Oh, he wants his wife to have a lesbian relationship with his babysitter who then ends up in pissy training panties the same day he happens to get to wear training panties?" she shot. "Admit it, this is all your own elaborate little game to have as many humiliated people under your control as possible."

Mommy's face flushed red with anger. "Just get out of here, Dani!" she shouted, pushing Dani away.

Dani glared. "You touch me again and you'll regret it." she spat.

Mommy rolled her eyes and reached out her hand to Dani's forehead, hovering it in front of her for a brief second before making contact with one outstretched finger. "Touch." she said disdainfully.

In a flash Dani was on her, grabbing the offending hand and twisting it behind Mommy's back, turning Mommy around and pushing her face first onto the bed before resting a knee and shin on the arm, pinning it behind her back. "You've been a fucking brat all your life!" she screamed as she flipped up Mommy's dress to reveal the naked flesh of her backside beneath.

Mommy squirmed and grunted as she tried to break free. "Fuck you, bitch!" she cried out in rage and desperation, the bed shaking as she kicked her legs furiously but fruitlessly.

"Being the baby of the family made you so spoiled that you never learned that you don't always get what you want, little sister," she began, "but I'm definitely going to give you what you deserve." she said, her open hand coming down hard on Mommy's backside with a crack, bringing a squeal of pain from the pinned woman.

"Emma, help Mommy!" she pleaded as blow after blow rained down on her backside.

I watched the scene play out in front of me, realizing but not really caring that I was still sucking my thumb. My other hand slowly moved to my groin, trying to satisfy the excited tingling I was experiencing, but Dani slapped my hand.

"No, bad girl!" she chided. "Do you want some of what she's getting?" she asked with a scary amount of dominance.

I shook my head vehemently and sucked my thumb nervously as I continued to watch my once dominant lover reduced to a blubbering child before my eyes with each hard smack.

Dani continued her assault until Mommy's fight was snuffed out of her and she was sobbing uncontrollably, from shame and embarrassment or from the actual pain of the spanking I'm not really sure. Releasing her grip, Dani helped Mommy to her feet and forced her to the corner of the bedroom. "Stay right there until I'm done taking care of Emma." she commanded. "If I see even a hint of your face I'll have Jon come in here and sort you out." she warned as she lifted the back of her sister's dress and tucked it into the thin ribbon encircling the waistline to give definition to the curves beneath.

Staring at the bright red of her bottom cheeks and hearing her crying had me so turned on I was actually dripping with excitement as I lay on the bed. I wanted to be her, I wanted to be Dani, I wanted so many things all at once that my mind couldn't focus on them all and I whimpered through my thumb and bucked my hips at Dani to try and show her that I needed attention.

Dani smirked at me and traced a finger down my stomach to my lips, taking a small sample of my wetness with the tip of her finger. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but you're too little for that kind of fun." she cooed, retrieving the bag from the bed and pulling out one of the thick pink overnight diapers within. "Don't worry though, Auntie Dani will make sure you get a special treat after dinner for being a patient little girl and not having an accident on the bed." she explained.

I fussed and shook my head as she pulled out the diaper, loving and hating the idea of wearing it in front of Nicki and the rest of the people in the house, calming immediately when she looked at me with her stern warning gaze, her gray eyes coldly silencing me.

Auntie Dani made quick work of diapering me, not wasting any time teasing or playing with me as Mommy would have, and she sat me up on the bed to remove my dress and bra, leaving me naked save for the bulging pink diaper around my waist. She reached into the bag again and produced one of Nicki's bibs, a baby yellow thing declaring the wearer a "Messy Eater" and gently secured it around my neck with the pink ribbon before fixing up my mussed hair into pigtails similar to Nicki's. "There! Now, be a good little niece and toddle off to play with your sister." she cooed as she stood me up and swatted my bottom getting me to scurry out of the room with a squeak, my small breasts barely hidden by the bib.

"Come here." Dani commanded forcefully.

I sniffled and slowly turned to face her. "Please, Dani, I'm sorry." I mewled, hating myself for being as weak as my two charges when faced with my older sister's overpowering dominance. I'd prided myself on being a pro when it came to forcing people to do what I wanted, but she'd managed to break me in record time and as much as I wished to have her power, I was also terribly afraid of what she had planned for me.

"Now, young lady!" she snapped, pointing to the spot on the floor in front of her.

I hurried over, every step bringing the sting in my backside into focus. Standing before her with my hands folded in front of me, looking down at the floor I felt my anger rising again, hating myself for giving into her and hating her for taking away my power in front of Emma. It would be months before I could regain my command of her if she decided to rise up against me in light of these events. I was confident that Nicki wouldn't be a problem, the poor dear was already so far gone that she didn't even realize she'd done everything I'd wanted her to do, even going so far as to suck Jon's dick, something I'd run by him in a private phone conversation while Nicki was napping one day. Jon had been agreeable to it, but based on his description of the events it seemed like Nicki had initiated it without any outside influence.

"Hey!" Dani yelled, slapping my thigh. "I asked you a question!" she said.

I hadn't heard her, I was so wrapped up in my thoughts of my little sissy baby on her knees swallowing another man's seed. "What was the question?" I asked sheepishly.

Dani sighed. "I asked if you were ready to apologize for being a little brat." she said in exasperation.

I blushed and bit my tongue. "I'm sorry." I told her grudgingly.

She shook her head. "Not good enough." she pronounced, grabbing me and pulling me across her lap in a flash.

"No, please, Dani, I'm sorry for being a brat!" I blurted out, my bottom stinging in anticipation of another spanking.

Dani's hand gently caressed my sore behind. "Good girl." she praised. "Now, I want you to ask me in your sweetest little baby voice to put you in a diaper." she commanded.

I fumed. "What?! No!" I wailed.

The blows began instantly, ten in rapid succession, stopping as quickly as they began, leaving me crying again, my legs kicking futilely behind me.

"Want to try again?" she asked, going back to the gentle caress.

I sniffled and slumped on her lap in defeat. "Pwease put a diapie on me, big sista." I lisped, wanting nothing more than to punch her and then myself.

"I don't know, you don't sound like your really want it." she mused. "Jon!" she called out.

I squirmed and whimpered on her lap. "Peese, big sista, baby Wonica needses hew diapie!" I pleaded in earnest.

Dani let me up from her lap and smiled at me, pinching my cheek as I stood in front of her.

"Well, what kind of mean big sister would I be if I denied a baby her diapers?" she asked rhetorically, her smile one of extreme smugness.

She rose from the bed and removed my dress and bra as she'd done with Emma before guiding me down onto the bed.

"Now, since you were such a naughty little girl, you won't be getting a special treat after dinner." she began as she pulled another of the pink overnight diapers from the bag along with a small baggie.

My eyes went wide at the sight of the baggy and I shook my head in protest. "Please, not that, I'm begging you!" I pleaded.

She said nothing as she unfolded the diaper and slid it under me, after commanding me with her eyes to lift my bottom for her. "I'd love to help you out, but I can't understand you when you aren't talking babytalk." she told me as she opened the baggie and pulled one of the items from it, slipping it quickly between my bottom cheeks and pushing it up inside me.

I whimpered and felt like crying but fought the urge, I wouldn't let her completely break me. I watched as she powdered me and taped the diaper up, patting the front of it to proclaim me finished before she sat me up.

"Now, you're going to crawl for the rest of the day and only use your most perfect babytalk or else this little punishment will continue for much longer than today." she told me.

I shuddered and slowly nodded my understanding, thanking the gods that she and Jon lived in another state and even if she enforced this ridiculous punishment the rest of the time they were here, it'd be over in a few days.

She leaned forward and kissed my forehead after fixing my hair to match Nicki and Emma's and then guided me down to the floor on my hands and knees, smacking my crinkly bottom to push me into crawling out of the room. "Oh, and baby sis?" she called after me as I reached the doorway to the bedroom. "This was going to be a surprise for after dinner, but I figured you should know the stakes, in the interest of fairness," she said, "but Jon and I are moving here after the new year, so think very carefully about how you behave today." she told me, breaking into an almost maniacal cackle.

I swallowed hard and felt the pit of my stomach drop, knowing that thanks to the suppository it wouldn't be long before it dropped even further, much to my dismay.