LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is my first attempt at a story, and my first ever post here but don't think that means I don't expect criticism because I not only do but I welcome it! I know there's a ton of writers out there doing amazing things in the pantheon of stories for this and other sites and while I hope I can at least bring something enjoyable to you good folks, I won't fool myself into thinking this story is going to be spectacular, it's just something I've been meaning to write for a long time but was always too afraid to display my attempt at writing. If you enjoy the story let me know, if you don't enjoy the story let me know and if you think I can do better and should try again let me know. I'm really very agreeable to critique even if it's harsh. :)

This story is 100% fiction and in no way is intended to be based on anyone's real life or experiences therein. There is an underage character in the prologue but it's just to establish a history for his life more than anything. I know there's a rule about underage characters and I feel that I've followed the rules but if there's a problem please remove the story with my sincerest apologies and I'll rework the narrative to avoid it going forward. 

I think that's everything I wanted to say, but I could be stalling for time because once I submit this it's out there and omg it's so nerve wracking but I'm gonna do it...go!

A New Life Story

By: Ramble Lamb

Prologue

I don't remember much of my life from before. I'm sorry, that was a fib, I remember everything about my life from before but it seems like the story of someone else's experiences more than anything I'd ever had. Thinking about who I was and what I had seems almost like reading a eulogy for some stranger in the newspaper, it can give you an idea of who the person was from the point of view of someone that knew them and cared enough to pay per word to share why they thought this person was worthy of space on a page but it doesn't really tell you anything about who the person really was.

As an example, if I were to tell you about myself right now I'd use descriptions like 'adorable' or 'girly' but if I were to do the same thing before I'd have to use words like 'husband' and 'adult'. Those are just words though, letters strung together to form a recognizable pattern that your brain associates with an understanding of what that word means which can be very different from what it means to someone else. If you were to look at me right now, my long brown hair in loose pigtails, a purple glittery pacifier bobbing rhythmically between my lips as my baby pink painted nails dance across the keyboard then you might see a young woman with an oral fixation hard at work on her computer. If you looked longer you'd notice budding breasts beneath an almost lavender shirt proudly labeling me "Daddy's Princess" in rainbow glitter. The young woman you'd previously gotten an image of now seems to be more immature than you'd first assumed, perhaps the pacifier isn't solely being used to assuage an oral fixation but rather is part of a personality cultivated in the hopes of holding onto the younger self of this young woman.

If I were to stand up from my chair to give you a look at the full picture you'd see that the shirt extended beyond the length of a normal shirt, going down past my waist, stretching over a bulk that one doesn't typically see adorning young women my age, connecting between my legs with snaps to keep the previously mentioned bulk from falling when any additional weight is added to it. Beneath the bulk are my thin legs, smooth as silk with a lovely tan to them and the image ends at my little feet encased in soft shoes colored to match my shirt and secured with lovely ribbons tied into bows at the top of each shoe. Overall, this image would be viewed by many as adorable when attached to a biological infant or toddler, but being that I am very much not either of those things, I'm probably seen with a healthy mix of strange looks and harsh judgment but, in all fairness, I don't dress like this out in the world beyond these walls I call home.

The nice thing about clothes and makeup is that they allow someone to be whatever they want to be. Admittedly, I wouldn't have guessed that I wanted to be this, but when I have my hair done and am allowed to have a bit of makeup I feel every part the pretty little girl I've come to identify as. When I'm wearing a pretty dress or even just something in one of my favorite colors of pink or purple I feel cute and lovable. I told you before that my life before was someone else's story but it isn't, not really, it's my story and even though it ends with me being a happy and much loved baby girl it starts with me being selfish and naughty and I know now that those are two very not good things to be.

I was born Nicholas Henry Marks some thirty odd years ago. I had no siblings and my mother was my sole parent. My father had made me with my mother when she was his secretary and he was having marital discord with his wife so needless to say he didn't jump at the chance to settle down with us in nice little family unit. My mother provided for us quite well and, though she never said it aloud, lavished me with love and attention because I was her only keepsake of her one true love. As I grew up she became increasingly fixated on me, going beyond "helicopter parenting" into the realm of doing everything in her power to keep me in a position of needing her.

Obviously I don't remember too much of my young life, but I've seen the photo albums with pictures dated from when I was five years old playing happily in cloth diapers and plastic pants without a care in the world. I've heard the stories from cousins, aunts and uncles about how they thought I'd never get out of diapers or how they were glad my mother had stopped breastfeeding me before I'd hit double digits in age. I remember some things, like sleeping in my mother's bed the night of my first grade class' Christmas performance. After the show we'd been taken back to the classroom to wait for our parents to pick us up and it being nighttime, my mother had declared it necessary for me to have my "night pants" on beneath my normal clothes. I remember needing to use the bathroom for something other than tinkle and had wandered out of the class in search of a quiet place to fill my diaper away from the prying eyes of my classmates. Ironically enough I chose a spot near the restrooms, a dark little corner where I squatted down and started pushing only to have a hand clamp down on my shoulder a few seconds in causing me to scream and empty myself out of fear rather than necessity. I'd turned to find my mother looking down at me with tears in her eyes, worried I'd been kidnapped when she'd gone to my classroom and was unable to find me. Seeing her crying and having a full diaper caused me to begin crying as well as I held up my arms to be picked up and carried away. When we got home that night she'd changed me first thing and then settled into her bed with me and held me on her lap as she undid her nursing bra and presented me with something to both soothe me to sleep and fill my recently emptied stomach.

Now, I know that that account can be seen as deeply wrong and probably disgusting, and you're not wrong. Looking back as an adult, I know that her actions greatly impacted my life in ways that made me who I am today. The truth is that even if she was wrong and even if she was possibly abusive in her coddling and infantilization of me at such a young and impressionable age, it set me on the path to become who I was meant to be, and that me is so very happy and wouldn't change a single thing about her life.

After I was fully potty trained and weaned from bottle or breast I led a pretty normal life. I was a good kid, probably could have done better in school but I made friends and had fun and didn't end up dead or in jail. I never did very well with girlfriends, but some of that was the disconnect with what I thought was normal in an intimacy setting and what they thought was normal. My first girlfriend didn't think it was at all normal that I spent so much time sucking on her breasts in what was supposed to be foreplay that I ended up finishing in my pants before she'd even started breathing heavy. Second girlfriend was a take charge kind of girl in the bedroom and had given up the ghost when I failed to get aroused as she straddled me and grinded her pelvis against mine. She'd called me a few not very nice names that I won't risk a spanking to write here for you. The important thing is that we've established that I was in no way a hit with the ladies. I knew I was straight and that I wanted to have sex with women but not in the strictest sense, I didn't know anything about sex at the time beyond penis goes into vagina and that's where babies come from.

As I got older and the internet was becoming a thing that people had in their homes the world started to make more sense to me and I began to learn things about myself that helped me to not feel so different and freakish. I'd always had a fixation on things like diapers and baby things as far back as I could remember but with puberty in full swing I started to associate the pleasurable feelings that wearing a homemade diaper, that was really just a bath towel duct taped around my waist, gave me with something sexual. My first ever intentional orgasm was achieved on the floor of my room with a pee soaked towel taped to me and a thumb in my mouth sucking greedily as my other hand rubbed frantically at my damp groin. The shame and confusion I felt in those early years was almost palpable but, thanks in part to my deviant internet searches I discovered that other people were just like me and what I was wasn't wrong or disgusting and everything was okay.

Moving forward to more current events, my wife and I had met online in a chatroom for people that liked to pretend to be children or even sometimes babies looking to meet people that liked to take care of those people. We'd hit it off almost immediately in the general chat area and quickly moved to a private chat to be able to discuss personal matters without someone spamming "Mommy I poppy peez change me diapy" or other offensive to basic human intelligence nonsense.

We talked for hours a day for months on end and found that we had so much in common beyond just our kinks and fetishes. The obvious problem of distance was something we only ever discussed to express our sorrow that we weren't able to hug and kiss one another, something that happened most often around bedtime when she'd watch me through the webcam as I put a diaper on and got into my pajamas becoming her little boy in every sense of the term as she began to read me a story to help me get sleepy for bed and then at the end of the story she'd kiss the camera and wish me a goodnight and then the fantasy world where baby and Mommy were together was over and I'd find myself shuffling into a cold bed wishing to be cuddling with her as I fell asleep.

As it became clear we were actively working to close the distance between us she began to enforce more dominance in our relationship. It started small with her suggesting I have a regular bedtime to ensure I was well rested and stayed healthy, she'd have me text her pictures of my meals to make sure I was eating right and not glutting myself on sweets and junk. When she first brought up wearing a diaper outside of the safety of my own apartment I stood up for myself and told her that made me uncomfortable and she dropped it, for a while at least. A week or so later she randomly showed up at my front door and I was so overcome with joy that I didn't even question the fact that something of that magnitude should have been discussed and planned as a couple rather than decided solely by her but my Mommy was there for real and I was too happy to know anything else but love and excitement.

Within an hour of her arriving she had me naked on the bed waiting for her to return with the required supplies to transform me into her baby boy. My manhood was harder than it had ever been and my heart was beating like a jackhammer in my chest as I heard the bathroom door open and saw her stride confidently into the room. She'd changed out of the clothes she'd worn for her trip and was now wearing a black and white polka dot dress that stopped in the middle of her deliciously toned thighs. Her high heels were bright red to match her lipstick and nail polish and her black hair was done up into a tight bun to give her the look of a no nonsense mother figure made all the more powerful against her porcelain white skin. She smirked at me as she glided to the bed and set her supplies down near my feet as she sat at the edge of the bed and lightly brushed the shaft of my penis with her fingers. I ejaculated as soon as she reached my balls, covering my stomach and pubic area with my shameful display. She clucked her tongue and declared that messes of that nature were why she would ensure I was diapered until she believed I could be trusted to control myself, none of her words made any impact on me as my head swam and I felt myself slip into my little headspace, clutching my stuffed otter and sucking my pacifier as she offered each to me and set about cleaning me up and getting me properly attired.

That first time together was where she secured her hold on me and established her dominance for the rest of our relationship. By the time she went back home a week later she'd, through spankings and time outs and even a mouth soaping, made me into the perfect specimen for a good little boy and I bawled uncontrollably as she pulled away from my apartment and headed to the airport and back to her life without me. I made it my mission in life to continue to show her at every opportunity that I was obeying her edicts without her supervision in the hopes that it would spur her to come back or invite me to come to her. I started wearing diapers all the time, making sure to text her pictures every day so she could verify my compliance and I'd drink up her praise every time she told me I was a good baby, but it wasn't enough, I needed to be with her.

When I surprised her by showing up at her doorstep one day it didn't go as I'd expected. The whole thing fell apart when the front door opened and a man much larger and imposing than myself answered. He recognized me and welcomed me in which, in my state of shock, I complied with and found myself in the living room of a well kept and quite lovely home, pictures of Mommy and this mahogany god of a man adorning the walls including one of them on their wedding day. To say that my heart sank in that moment would be quite an understatement and, against my wishes and strongest attempts to keep it together, I began to cry because I felt lied to and betrayed by someone that I'd willingly given my entire self to. Her husband had put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me into him for a hug as he gently patted my back and assured me that everything was okay.

He showed me to a spare bedroom at the back of the house, one that only had a bed and dresser in it and nothing else. I was told Mommy would be home in a few hours and that I could take a nap if I was tired from my trip. Depression aided my weariness and I fell asleep without much issue, waking up some time later to Mommy stroking my hair and urging me to get up because I'd wet the bed. I remember apologizing profusely and offering to leave between sobs and sniffles but I was shushed and led by the hand to the bathroom where she stripped me down as the large tub filled with water.

Husband entered the room as she gently rubbed my back and took my wet clothes, chuckling softly to himself as I gasped and tried to cover my naughty bits. As I sat in the tub and she lovingly washed me she explained that she was sorry for not telling me she was married but that they were planning on separating because they mutually wanted something else. She explained that they still loved each other and would remain friends as they had for the years they'd dated and the ones they were married for, but she wanted to be a Mommy and a strong and virile man such as her husband just wasn't going to be the baby she needed. She lifted my head and looked me square in the eyes and told me that I was her baby and just as soon as was humanly possible she wanted to marry me and have the perfect life she'd been craving for so many years.

Looking back on it now, it probably should have been seen as a bad sign that a major life decision was made without me being asked and while I peed into a married couple's bathtub as the wife washed me.

Chapter One: Not To Be Trusted

"Nicholas Henry Marks, you get in here this instant!" my wife bellowed from the living room.

As with being a biological child, all three of your names being used to summon you by an authority figure is just as terrifying when you're a grownup, albeit a grownup currently wearing a wet diaper beneath his Spider-Man pajama pants, but a chronological grownup nonetheless. When the holy trinity of names is used in our house it's very clear that an adult man is not expected to arrive, rather, the use of the three names acts as a switch that shuts off all adult thought and will and leaves only the outer appearance of an adult with the soft and creamy center being nothing more than a terrified child that knows a punishment is coming but has no idea what form it will take.

Shuffling nervously down the hall, rustling loudly with each tiny step, I fought the urge to suck my thumb, knowing that any minor comfort it may bring me would pale in comparison to the humiliating barbs that would be rained down upon me for being a pathetic excuse for a man. It sounds harsh, but it's part of what butters my biscuits so everyone ends up happy, usually after a trip across Mommy's lap and a stint in the corner, but the aftercare is wonderful so net happiness after all is said and done.

She stood in the living room with her hands on her wide hips, her high heeled toe tapping on the wood floor impatiently as I rounded the corner. "Do you have anything you'd like to tell me, young man?" she asked sharply, her tone indicating that I clearly should have something to tell her but no specific thing was hinted at.

My mind struggled to come up with something I'd done or forgotten to do, something I'd done when I wasn't the baby of the house perhaps? There actually had been a stretch of almost a month recently where work schedules and general life stuff had kept me in the "man of the house" role, but some spare time had come up the night before and I'd found myself on the receiving end of some lovely regression time with Mommy that had ended with a sticky mess in the front of my diaper and a story before bed. In case you were wondering, this was not the same diaper I was currently wearing, I'd gone through a few since then thanks to my smaller than average bladder.

"No, Mommy." I told her honestly, completely unable to come up with anything that would earn her ire.

She nodded and walked toward me, pinching the top of my ear between her thumb and index finger, leading me over to the chair on the other side of the living room and pointing down to a small spot or purple on the cream colored upholstery. "Did you spill juice and not tell Mommy?" she asked.

My diaper began to warm as I stared at the spot and nodded without saying anything.

"And how did you manage to spill juice?" she asked impatiently.

I swallowed hard as tears began to form in my eyes. Without thinking my hand was rising to my face, thumb extended aiming for my mouth to help quell a full blown meltdown but she slapped my hand away before my salvation could reach me.

With a heavy sigh she sat on the chair and pulled me across her lap and tugged my pants down around my legs. "I think thirty should be a good start." she mused aloud before she slid my diaper down, exposing my hairless and still powder and lotion coated behind and began to deliver the sharp swats she'd planned out.

I was a blubbering mess by five and in hysterics at the end of it when she stood me back up next to her, leaving my pants and diaper down where they were. "I'm sorry, Mommy!" I cried out between sobs and snot bubbles.

She looked at me with disgust and shook her head. "Sorry isn't good enough, young man, not this time." she began. "You've been far too free this past month and clearly it's time for you to be reminded of your place in this house." she said as she rose and led me by the hand to the corner of the living room where she stood me, nose to the wall and red bottom on display. "I think three months of baby time will help you to remember how things work around here." she declared.

Without thinking I spun around and began to protest "That's too long, Mommy!" I whined.

She smiled and knelt down, running her hand through my hair. "You know, I was going to let you be Nicky for three months, but since you think you can argue with me when it comes to your punishments, I think maybe you can be Nicki for three months instead." she said. "Oh, and I think Thanksgiving will be a perfect time to introduce my little girl to the rest of the family." she added as she guided my thumb into my mouth and spun me back around to the corner before leaving me to process the magnitude of just how bad things were going to be for me.

So, some explanation is required. See, we're kinky as a couple, we have a Mommy and baby relationship and we've experimented with a fair amount of things in the years we've been together. In the quest for deeply humiliating and sexually gratifying things, we happened upon sissification. It started out as the usual calling my manhood into question which usually ends with me in a diaper being babied, but she'd apparently done her homework and found something she wanted to try and so rather than a diaper I was put into a pair of cute little panties, powder blue with little cartoon bears on the front and had to endure her putting makeup on me all while she commented on what a pretty little girl I was.

It's really hard to put up resistance when your penis is straining against the inside of a childish pair of panties, in case you were wondering.

At any rate, things began to escalate from there as a cute little party dress was added in a future session and from there she began to fondle me through my panties and under my dress until one night she began to finger my bottom, and as I helplessly came in my adorable little panties she knew she'd stumbled onto something that she could use anytime she wanted. She began to use anal stimulation to bring about climax more and more frequently after that, even going so far as to buy what she dubbed "babies first dildo", a translucent purple thing slightly bigger than her middle finger that she explained would be the only way I could self stimulate from now on under penalty of punishment. 'Nicki' was born shortly after that when she walked in on me working my new toy in and out of my bottom while hungrily sucking my thumb to stifle my pathetic moans of pleasure.

"Show Mommy how much of a naughty little baby girl you are." she commanded as took a seat on the bed and watched my shameful display. "Cum for Mommy little girl!" she encouraged.

When I finished shortly after that she put her hand in front of my spurting member, catching a fair amount on her palm and fingers and looked at the mess with a wicked smile before holding her hand to my face.

"Are you going to be Mommy's good baby girl and clean her hand for her?" she asked in her syrupy sweet Mommy voice.

I felt my face flush as leaned forward and stuck out my tongue, tears of shame rolling down my cheeks as I licked and sucked her fingers and hand clean.

She beamed proudly at me and clapped her hands. "Such a good baby girl you are, Nicki!" she praised. "That's with an 'i' in case your little baby brain couldn't grasp it." she said with a chuckle as she set about to getting me cleaned and diapered for bed.

Thanksgiving was only a handful of weeks away and I wasted no time in trying to have my sentence commuted or dropped entirely if at all possible. The problem was that I'd been deemed "too little" to do the things I'd planned like cleaning the house and making dinner for us.

"Mommy knows you want to be a big girl and make the house all pretty and clean, but I'm sorry to say that you're just too little to be able to handle such big responsibilities." she explained, suddenly finding something very amusing as she covered her mouth with her hadn to stifle a laugh. "Can you imagine how silly it would be for Mommy to let you make dinner when you can't even be trusted not make little baby messes on her nice furniture?" she asked rhetorically.

I blushed hotly as she turned me around and nudged me from the kitchen with a gentle pat on my padded behind. I trudged back to my room, our marital bedroom was mostly off limits when I was being babied since a wet bed in the nursery was to be expected but one in Mommy's bed would be very costly indeed, and took my spot on the cityscape playmat in the middle of the room with a heavy sigh of resignation. I knew that my punishment started first thing the following day and two days from then I'd have to go back to work and while I was confident she wouldn't put me into a position where I'd lose my job, the concern that people I worked with would discover what was going on was very real.

The very first time I'd had to wear a diaper to work I was a nervous wreck the whole day. I'd been put on punishment for dribbling tinkle on the toilet seat and not cleaning it off and the small infraction had earned a week of diapers and a month of bathroom cleaning. I worked in an office and had a cubicle that thankfully afforded me some privacy but every slight crinkle was deafening to me and I was sure that before close of business I'd be the laughing stock of the entire office and demoted to the daycare center on the third floor like one of those ridiculous stories you read on the internet when you're into the ABDL scene, wink.

In actuality, everything went off without a hitch almost the entire week minus an extremely close call on the third day when Mommy had come to take me to lunch and decided to change me on the backseat of the car in the parking garage. After the overly suspense filled change was complete I was given the balled up used diaper and sent to the nearby trashcan to dispose of it when a group of ladies came out of the elevator and started heading into the parking garage toward me. I dashed in between two cars and made a beeline to the trashcan, slamming the diaper in as fast as I could and hurrying back to the car, breathing a sigh of relief in seeing that the group of women was too busy talking and laughing about a movie they'd seen to even notice me.

The morning my punishment began started like any other, Mommy coming into the nursery and letting down the side of my crib and giving me a bottle of juice to drink while she got me out of my pajamas and wet overnight diaper. Rather than merely change me though, she left me naked and absently played with my morning hardened member while she waited for me to finish my bottle and then led me to the bathroom where she'd set up a wide array of shaving and hair removal supplies.

While not overly hairy, I did have a small patch of hair above my manhood as well as a little on my chest, legs and under my arms. My face was always kept smooth but she made quick work of removing my body hair, even doing a little work on my little pucker in back. Satisfied with her work she got me into the tub and began washing me with a lovely smelling, if overly feminine soap and shampoo. Standing me up she began to thoroughly clean my most intimate areas, causing me to develop shaky legs as I began to pant softly and bite my lip to keep my moans from coming out.

"Do you like it when Mommy touches your clitty and sissy hole, baby girl?" she asked in a sultry voice as her washrag encased finger traced a circle around my back entrance.

I couldn't lie, though I wasn't pleased with the her new names for my parts or the moniker of 'baby girl', and nodded sheepishly as my thumb entered my mouth.

She smiled and set the washrag aside as she rose to her feet and left the bathroom, reappearing a moment later with her hand behind her back. "Close your eyes, little one." she said in her sweet, motherly tone.

I complied and felt her pull my thumb from my mouth gently followed by a familiar rubber texture teasing my lips, my mouth opened without a second thought but what I'd expected to enter it didn't and instead something more cylindrical went in. I opened my eyes and pulled the pacifier out by the ring on the guard revealing a small penis shaped bulb rather than the normal teat. I looked up at her in surprise and shook my head "I don't want this!" I whined.

She smirked at my little outburst and guided the thing back into my mouth. "Mommy didn't ask you, sweetie." she said mater of factly as she tied the pink satin ribbon connected to the pacifier ring behind my neck. "Since my little girl likes sucking her thumb so much, Mommy figured it was probably time to introduce her to a little practice penis she can suck on just in case she meets a special boy when we're out on the town." she explained with a derisive laugh at my expense.

I spat the little dick from my mouth and scowled at her. "I'm not going to suck anyone's cock!" I screamed, instantly regretting my outburst as she leaned forward and began smacking my still wet behind with her open palm.

"For the next three months you're my baby GIRL," she began, overly emphasizing the change in my gender. "that means you're going to be whatever my idea of the perfect baby girl is." she continued as her blows continued to rain down, her free hand stuffing my new pacifier back into my wailing mouth. "So, if I decide you're going to suck some cock then you better prepare to pucker up, angel." she snapped as she stopped spanking me and sat me back down in the water harshly, causing my burning behind to scream in agony the second it touched the hot water and floor of the tub. "Now, if you really want to fight me on this then we can discuss it like adults once your punishment is over, but until such time as you're considered an adult around here, you'll do as you're told. Am I understood?" she asked as she looked down on me with her most domineering gaze.

I sniffled and sucked the little penis pacifier...penisfier? sullenly as I looked up at her and nodded weakly. "Yef Mommy." I managed to get out between sucks and sobs.

She nodded her head sharply and stood me back up, pulling the plug in the drain and helping me out of the tub before wrapping me in a large and fluffy pink towel. "Good girl, now let's get you dressed and ready, Mommy needs to get her little girl some clothes today." she said as she began drying me off.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the site, Ramble Lamb.  This looks really good, especially for a first story.  The Prologue teases the reader into wanting to read more.  The only suggestion I have is to either break it up by loading the Prologue separately and then loading Chapter 1 or perhaps going back and making the  Prologue and Chapter One subtitles bigger and bolder maybe bordering the two with dashes or asterisks across the page to show delineation or break.  For a first post, you're really off to a good start.

It seems to be having some kind of glitch on my phone. It's not spacing properly and is splitting words up between lines lile this:

Looking back on in n

ow it probably shoul

d have been seen a

s a bad sign that a m

ajor life decision...

I've never seen a story do that before! Is anyone else seeing this?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It seems to be having some kind of glitch on my phone. It's not spacing properly and is splitting words up between lines lile this:

Looking back on in n

ow it probably shoul

d have been seen a

s a bad sign that a m

ajor life decision...

I've never seen a story do that before! Is anyone else seeing this?

I did notice it in a couple of places last night, but once I got the hang of it, I guess it didn't bother me where the word at the end of the line carries over.  Looking at it again this morning, I can really see it.  After waking in the middle of the night after a seriously frightening nightmare, I guess it didn't seem like such a big deal.  But yeah, I definitely see it a lot now.

Also, I am reading on a super long iMac screen, so I would see it less than i would on a phone. 

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think one of the problems you're having is with block text formatting. It is cutting the word off at the end and finishing it on the next line.

Glad somebody else sees it and it's not just me!

@RambleLamb What kind of writing software are you using?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Glad somebody else sees it and it's not just me!

@RambleLamb What kind of writing software are you using?

I'm using Kingsoft Writer and I copy pasta'd it from there. When I pasted it in I had to go through and separate all the paragraphs again because it didn't paste those in for some reason. I'm sorry if it was difficult to read because of that, I wasn't sure how to post it and once I'd chose the way I did I went to edit it and got confused with the file attach option and plain versus rich text. If you, or someone else more well versed with posting here could offer a tip on which way to go I can change what's already posted and stick with that going forward.

Also, when I try the file attach option it doesn't let me preview it and that scares me because who knows what it's going to look like?! :)

8 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Welcome to the site, Ramble Lamb.  This looks really good, especially for a first story.  The Prologue teases the reader into wanting to read more.  The only suggestion I have is to either break it up by loading the Prologue separately and then loading Chapter 1 or perhaps going back and making the  Prologue and Chapter One subtitles bigger and bolder maybe bordering the two with dashes or asterisks across the page to show delineation or break.  For a first post, you're really off to a good start.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, ELLIE52! I'll change the break up to make it more reader friendly, in my writing program I started a new page for the new chapter but that doesn't really help you guys. :p

I've never heard of Kingsoft Writer before, but obviously it just isn't compatible with DD. I (and most of my other writer friends) use Google Docs. I'd recommend downloading that (it's free), copying your chapters from Kingsoft to Docs, then copying it from Docs to here to see if it works better.

Baby Billy was on to something, but I think it is called Line Breaking text, or Word Wrapping text, amongst others.  There should be something in the setup of your software to correct this.

Okay, I tried the Google Docs route, pasting my story there and then copying it and pasting it here so hopefully that fixes the problem but if not I'll keep trying. Also, I bolded and underlined the prologue and first chapter heading and extended my asterix act break thingies.

I'm sorry if all this format hullabaloo made the story undesirable to read, I'll keep working to make things smoother going forward and I hope that you'll be interested enough in the story to join me for future updates.

It appears to actually be readable now! :)

I'll try to get around to reading it sometime and let you know what I think. Bit regardless of whetger or not I like it you're doing a very good job, RambleLamb! :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the great help in getting the formatting straightened, it does look loads better! I hit a bit of a productive spurt and wrote more. I'm not really sure how much is too much when it comes to posting new chapters, but being the weekend I have a little more free time so that should balance out when work starts up again. I realize that posting too much too quickly may not give people a chance to digest what's been posted and comment on any issues if they see them to allow for them to be addressed for future chapters but everything will work out okay. I just got excited that I'd actually finally stopped being a scaredy cat and posted something I'd created.

For the record, I'm really glad I did this and I'm pretty happy with how this story is developing from what I've had in my head for a while now. I'm sure that the subject matter will be a turnoff for some and that's not happy but my hope is that people that stick with it enjoy it and it isn't too far from something that can be enjoyed broadly rather than just people as weird as me. :D

Chapter Two: I Feel Pretty

Laying on the changing table watching Mommy flit around gathering things up, I was filled with a deep sense of dread for what was to come. I looked down at my now hairless body and shivered slightly as if the small amount of hair I'd had on my body previously had been responsible for keeping me warm. My penisfier bobbed rhythmically in my mouth causing me to blush hotly once I realized I'd been sucking on the phallic apparatus without thinking about it, and the blush grew hotter when my own phallic apparatus betrayed me and rose to life between my legs, demanding attention be paid to its apparent desire to suck a cock.

Mommy was at the side of the changing table smiling down at me, the items she'd procured laying at the end of the table out of my sight. She reached down and produced one of 'Nicki's' diapers, a sickeningly girly pink princess adorned thing that she unfolded and worked the creases out of before placing it on the table between my legs. She smiled at my stiffness and leaned down to kiss the tip of my penis. "Someone is very excited to go shopping for pretty new clothes, isn't she?" she cooed as she gently stroked my hardness.

I shook my head. "Ith na mah fawt!" I tried to insist through the little pecker in my mouth.

"Shh, Mommy knows the truth, baby girl." she said calmly as she continued to stroke. She tied her long black hair behind her head and moved her face down to my groin. "I'll bet you're just excited because you're sucking away on that little fake peepee when what you really want is to have the real thing in your mouth." she began, sneaking little kisses to the shaft of my penis between words. "Mommy knows how frustrating it can be for baby girls to suck away and not get the special surprise they want that normally comes at the end of all that sucking." she explained with almost sincere sounding sympathy. A sudden look of mock realization came across her face, "Mommy knows a way to solve both those problems, baby girl." she said before wrapping her lips around the head of my penis and taking the whole four and a half inches in her mouth.

My eyes closed at the feeling of intense pleasure the warm wetness of her mouth provided. I found myself struggling to recall the last time she'd given me a blowjob, and then struggled to remember the last time we'd had straight sex without any fetish or kink additions and all I could remember was the times I'd serviced myself with my little dildo as she watched and encouraged from the sidelines. My thoughts derailed quickly as I felt the building pressure signaling my impending climax and began to suck more feverishly on my penisfier much to my chagrin. I caught her watching me as my eyes opened, her green eyes filled with cunning as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. She reached up and pulled at the ring extending from my mouth and lifted my legs and butt so that my threatening to erupt manhood was pointed right at my face while she began fingering my little hole rapidly to push me over the edge.

"Get ready, baby girl, here it comes!" she said excitedly just as I reached conclusion.

Licking my own seed from her fingers was one thing, a hot, if wholly shameful thing, but actually cumming into my own face and slightly into my mouth was something else entirely. For the first time I actually got a peek behind the curtain of what it must be like to be someone that enjoys sucking dick, I now knew what it felt like to have the hot stickiness fly at you with inhuman velocity like an electric mixer turned on when the used beaters are no longer in the bowl. I knew what fresh from the tap semen tasted like, how warm it actually was when it hadn't had a chance to cool off on a well manicured digit and most importantly, I knew that I wasn't as entirely against the idea of it happening again, which admittedly concerned me quite a bit and made me question a lot of things about myself as I shuddered and dripped onto my chest and tummy.

She smiled at me with a deep satisfaction as she lowered my bottom back down to the padded surface of the changing table and clicked her tongue. "Silly girl, you got more on you than in you." she chided as she wiped the spots of slick goo on my face with her finger and inserted it into my mouth, repeating until all the rogue spurts were gone, finally finishing the cleanup with a wet wipe. "We'll keep practicing." she confirmed as she set to work diapering me up, replacing my penisfier before starting.

With the thick, pink garment taped snugly around my waist I was sat up and helped off the table. She reached onto the table and produced a pair of white tights that she had me step into before helping me down to the floor and pulling them up the rest of the way until they were in place. The feeling of the thin material against my freshly shaved legs was heavenly and I found myself actually enjoying all the doting sweetness she was piling onto me despite knowing that once I was dressed I was going to have to deal with something entirely unpleasant. The next item was a pair of black patent leather shoes that fit perfectly with the image of a little toddler girl and once those were on my feet I was stood up again and my little dress was put on over my head and zipped up in the back.

The dress wasn't as fancy as some of the things she'd shown me in passing when the idea of 'Nicki' had been introduced. She'd shown me things that made the wearer look like a Victorian era doll had come to life and had designs on taking over the world through frills and ruffles. I'd settled, begrudgingly of course, on a simple sun dress that was peach in color with little kitty cats all over it. I thought it was cute enough to satisfy her desires but innocuous enough that I wouldn't feel like a freak wearing it and I'm happy to say I was right. The dress wasn't too much and when she stood me in front of the mirrored closet door I didn't look as much like a man in drag as I did a man that made a pretty passable girl in the right light, albeit with short hair and an Adam's apple.

Leading me by the hand into her bedroom she had me sit on the little chair in front of her makeup table while she sat on the bed facing me. "Now, Mommy needs you to sit very still for this next part." she said with a light pat on my exposed knee before she went to work with her brushes and pencils and tubes of things. She'd taken my penisfier out and I actually felt a longing for it as she applied lipstick to me and did whatever else she was doing before she finally declared herself 'done' and turned me around to the mirror.

My mouth was agape as I stared at the reflection looking back at me, I was actually really cute! The boyish features of my face had been smoothed away and covered in such a soft way that I didn't look like I was wearing a lot of makeup, more that I was naturally a sweet little girl in every way. I felt myself peeing, probably from surprise and not at all from excitement at seeing my incredible transformation, at least that's what I'm going to say it was and no one will be able to argue otherwise.

"We'll get you a wig while we're out today to finish the whole thing off, at least until we can get your hair long enough to do it up how we want it." she explained as she put all the makeup away. She took the penisfier off from around my neck and put it into her purse as she rose and held out her hand for me to take. "Step out of line while we're out and this goes right back into that pretty little mouth of yours, understood?" she asked as her hand closed around mine

I nodded and smiled up at her. "I love you, Mommy." I said in a soft little voice I hadn't intended to use.

She stopped and knelt down to my level, hugging me tightly to her and kissing me softly on the cheek. "I love you too, my sweet little angel, forever and always." she said. "Mommy knows how scary all of this is, but know that you will never be in any danger and Mommy will always be there to take care of you." she added.

I smiled and nodded before walking with her out of the bedroom and off to the unknown.

The drive to the mall was uneventful from the backseat sitting next to the Frozen adorned backpack that held my spare diapers and changing supplies as well as other items I'm sure she'd carefully selected with the practiced eye of an expert in the art of humiliation. I watched the world outside go by and wondered absently what would happen if we ran into someone either of us worked with, but the scariness of that idea made me quickly move onto something else, the light and bubbly feeling I had every time I caught my reflection in the tinted window of the backseat door.

When we finally arrived at the mall the wind had picked up as November suddenly made its presence known. I shivered unconsciously and Mommy went to the trunk and pulled out a peach cardigan sweater that matched the color of my dress perfectly and helped me slip it on, patting my bottom when she was done to prod me to start walking, taking my hand in hers in the dangerous parking lot.

My mind was on my gait, a slight waddle given the thickness of my diaper and also on the wind blowing at my dress, giving anyone looking a peek under the hood as it were. None of that actually mattered to me though, it was like something had clicked into place inside me and I wasn't concerned with having my diaper show or having myself seen out in the world dressed like a little girl. No one would recognize me, I kept telling myself, everyone would just see a mother and her childishly dressed daughter out at the mall, end of story.

As we neared the entrance of the mall that thought was dashed away as I saw Mommy's mommy standing on the sidewalk with her hands covering her mouth in surprise at the sight of me.

"Nana", as Mommy's Mommy was most commonly referred to, had known the truth about Mommy and I's relationship for quite some time. After we had first gotten married we'd invited her over for dinner and she and Mommy had started enjoying their wine and the conversation they'd been having about us having children was derailed by Mommy casually stating 'One baby is enough for me.'

My heart caught in my throat and Nana had looked at me quizzically, noticing my new crimson complexion.

Nana cleared her throat "Well, husbands can be a lot like children, especially when they get sick." she'd said, bringing her understanding of Mommy's comment into the dialogue.

Mommy laughed. "True, but this little one is quite the handful even when he's healthy." she explained after another sip of her wine. "Isn't that right, baby?" she asked me as she set her glass down.

I couldn't form words or even look up from my nervously fiddling hands in my lap beneath the table.

"You're not having an accident, are you?" Mommy asked as she quickly rose from the table and came over to me, moving my hands away from my lap and checking for wetness on my pants. "Nope, just being shy." she declared.

Nana cleared her throat again. "Veronica, sweetheart, I'm not sure what's going on but perhaps it's time I headed home." she said as she slowly rose from the table and began gathering her glass and dessert plate.

Mommy shook her head and waved the notion away with her hand. "No, you've been drinking, you'll stay the night. Just let me get him ready for bed and I'll set you up in the spare bedroom." she explained as she took my hand and helped me stand up. "Come on baby, you can come give Nana a goodnight kiss once you're in your PJ's." she declared and led me from the room with my face on fire as I stared at the floor the whole way to the nursery.

"What the fuck, Veronica!?" I hissed as we entered the nursery and she closed the door behind us. "You can't say shit like that to your mom!" I added.

The look on her face brought a spurt of urine out into my underwear and I quickly found myself being dragged back out to the dining room and forced to bend over the table before my pants were dropped and my nightmare became a reality.

"Mother, Nicky here just used very naughty words and tried to tell me, his Mommy, what I should and should not say to you regarding his status in this house and relationship." she explained. "I was going to get him in his nighttime diaper and pajamas in the privacy of his nursery, but now I think he needs his little bottom warmed up beforehand." she continued before she began swatting my backside sharply.

I couldn't look at anything but the blackness of my closed eyes as each blow came and the heat and stinging pain began to grow and grow. I knew I was crying and begging for mercy but that was merely muscle memory at this point than conscious thought.

Standing me back up and turning me, naked from the waist down as I hurried to cover my frightened little penis, to face Nana, Mommy spoke again. "Now, apologize for swearing and for acting up while Nana was here." she commanded.

I sniffled and choked out a weak "I'm sorry for swearing and for being naughty."

"Nana." Mommy insisted. "She's Mommy's mother so she's your grandma, but that sounds so informal, so you will call her Nana." she instructed with another swift swat to my backside.

I yelped and nodded my understanding. "I'm sorry I swore and was naughty, Nana!" I cried out as the shame and humiliation overtook me completely and I began bawling uncontrollably as I started peeing helplessly onto my hands as they covered my genitals.

Nana gasped and scooted her chair back as she stood up and moved away, while Mommy sighed in exasperation and pulled my pants up quickly to try and contain my leak.

"And that's why we keep that little thing in a diaper." Mommy chided as she led me back to the nursery to clean me up.

After that night, and an in depth explanation of the dynamic of our relationship and more questions than I thought possible, Nana was well aware of just what I was and just how I was treated. It hadn't taken long for her to warm up to the idea of finally having a grandchild, even if it was a grown one married to her daughter, and before long she was knitting things for her grandson and even coming over to babysit when Mommy went out of town for work and I was on baby punishment.

More and more often she'd bypass talking to me as an adult and either talk to Mommy about me like I wasn't there or talk down to me like a child even when I wasn't being punished. Mommy did nothing to correct this behavior and instead would go out to the car to grab the diaper bag we always kept in the trunk or let Nana lead me to the nursery if we were at our house and allow her to take away my adulthood right then and there.

It was weird and humiliating and uncomfortable, but when I tried to bring it up to my wife outside of baby time she told me that her mother wasn't going to be around forever and that I might be the only chance for a grandchild she'd ever have. It made a weird sort of sense when she'd explained it and my unwillingness to upset an older woman kept me from ever putting up a fight about it from that point on.

Now though, with Nana seeing her grandson as her now granddaughter, I was finding it very hard not to throw the biggest tantrum in the history of tantrums, but I really didn't want to get my pretty dress dirty by throwing myself on the ground.

To Be Continued...

• Like 3

The story's interesting so far, and your writing is good.  I'm curious, and of course this will take some more chapters, as to how we reach the point of the Prologue, but then that is the story, isn't it?

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

The story's interesting so far, and your writing is good.  I'm curious, and of course this will take some more chapters, as to how we reach the point of the Prologue, but then that is the story, isn't it?

Admittedly, I'm not a super well versed author, this being my first attempt at a sustained narrative, but my thought process was to have the beginning of the story be a look into where the protagonist will end up and learn about what brought us to that point through the story proper, as you said. I tried to do it like how people say murder mysteries are written, with the ending first and worked backward from there. This is more like a rubberband, it starts pulled almost as far as it can stretch and then snaps back to its humble beginnings.

Thank you for the compliment on my writing, the blessing and curse of submitting my work on a forum is that if no one says anything do I assume it's fine or that it's terrible? I'm very neurotic in that sense and I'm always waiting for someone to shine a light on my inexperience, which would hopefully be done in a constructive way, and show me that I hadn't tried hard enough to craft something worthwhile. I'm just rambling now, which is why I chose the name, so I'll just say thank you again and hope that once all is said and done I've adequately told a story that makes sense. :)

There's no need to be neurotic at all.  You've got a lot of guts to put your work out there.  I'm afraid I'm not a story critic; I don't really do a critique.  So I won't be a shining light.

My question was really rhetorical ....  I didn't expect an answer, but I always appreciate when the author takes the time to talk with the reader.  I've been behind in points, and will catch up maybe tomorrow night.  I expect to give you at least one if not two then.  This is very well written.  We only get 3 points daily, so giving points is limited, and I have to retrack.

• Like 1

Well, I don't know what points do or even that they existed until now, but it sounds like a very nice thing for you to do giving some to me, so thank you!

I'm sorry, not for answering your rhetorical question, but for not picking up on the fact that it was rhetorical, I'm kind of a derp at picking up on rhetorical questions and sarcasm when they're written by someone who isn't me. It's probably a very serious medical condition that hopefully is only treated with candy, but I'm not a doctor so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, points are when you click on the Like.  Maybe I should have said Likes, but there are other emoticons there as well.   Look at the Leaderboard to get an idea.  it's way up in the top menu tabs.  Someone gave you a Like today and you now have +1, and someone gave me a couple of Likes today as well.  Thank you.  And here's some candy for you to help your condition LOL.

I am enjoying this interesting departure from adulthood and masculinity.I am reading this on an android tabletor a refurbish  HP desktop, so I am having no problems reading.

.Please bring more as the muse strikes.  I look forward to it.

Greetings, all! I've got two more chapters, well, a chapter and a half really since a lot of the third chapter exists as a way of me working through some things story wise that I've been struggling with. There are things in there that are totally relevant to the story but because it's pretty fourth wall breaky I shouldn't count it but I wrote it and it made me feel better to do so, so we're calling it a chapter. If it makes anyone feel better, fourth chapter is back to narrative progression and I was actually pretty proud of some of the things I did there.

I don't think I said this before, but this story is something that's been in my head for almost three years now, growing and changing over time into what I'm putting out here now. The issue is that all of my notes exist in a journal and suffice to say, the scrawlings of a younger me aren't nearly as simple to decipher as I thought they would be. Anyway, I do hope this thing is enjoyable to you good people reading it. Thank you for reading! :)

Chapter Three: The Elephant In The Room

I know that at this point, if you've been following my story, you're probably having a pretty bad case of the eye rolls. You're probably seeing this story as some kind of depraved collage of deviant fantasies cobbled together by someone that takes regular masturbation breaks between paragraphs because they're just word vomiting out whatever sick little thing is rattling around in their brain. Well, that's a real negative outlook you have there, sir or madam.

Believe me, I've spent my share of time on the internet reading stories about cheerleaders that have diapers thrust upon them as a punishment from their parents and invariably a best friend or rival or both ends up discovering said punishment, usually while being tasked with babysitting said cheerleader and suddenly this new caregiver discovers that she secretly likes diapers and oh noes, she gets discovered and story ends at a whopping twelve pages with two teenage girls scissoring one another in a playpen wearing dirty diapers as their parents look on fondly because obviously reality can't exist in erotica, no sir! Or what about the ones where wife suddenly decides that husband is a useless, baby dicked loser and being that his penis is small like a babies he obviously belongs in diapers and suddenly this normal man is spanked once for rightfully arguing her judgment of him and the pain of the spanking causes him to wet himself helplessly and instantly regress mentally into the baby she knew he was all along? I know, similar sounding to my saga, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The truth is, you're going to believe whatever you want to believe. If you find it completely unbelievable that a senior citizen would actively and willingly participate in the infantilization of her son in-law then there's very little I can say or do to sway you otherwise. Likewise, if you're having trouble accepting the concept of a grown man allowing himself to be reduced to the status of a baby girl, then you're not going to see a different outcome, the die has been cast, my friend and this is merely a summary of the events as they happened.

I used to be like you though, so I understand your point of view when it comes to this stuff. When I was first exploring the internet and discovering message boards and gathering places for people like me I would read things and think there was absolutely no way on Earth that something like that could be true, but life is a funny thing and it takes these dirt roads just when you've found a newly paved highway to travel on.

When my wife and I first got engaged we would stay up all night some nights just talking about all the things we wanted for our life together. We agreed that kids was a hard no, both of us valuing our free time and careers and disposable income too much to want to give it up for eighteen plus years of an anchor tied to our ankles. The choice was made that the only baby in the house would ever be me and that we'd keep things in the bedroom and not go overboard with them. Road, meet dirt.

I knew when we first started talking that she had a penchant for being in control, that's kind of a key factor in being the caregiver in an ABDL relationship, but I didn't realize that she was addicted to it until we were already living together. She knew exactly what buttons to push in me to bend me to her will, what switches to flip to give her the power and leave me helpless to defend against her and whatever she desired and she craved that feeling so much that she'd fiend for it and expand her imagination for punishments and scenarios to ensure she got that sweet candy she was after.

For the record, we have a safe word, it's 'hippopotamus', but I've never used it and never felt like I wanted to use it. I know it seems like what I've shared with you so far can be interpreted as a wimpy husband being mentally manipulated by his dominatrixesque wife into being degraded and publicly humiliated but I assure you that, at this point of my story anyway, I'm not putting up a serious fight. I wouldn't have married this woman if I believed that she wasn't one hundred percent looking out for me, even if the things she does to me are scary sometimes and not at all what I would choose on my own, they end up being deeply arousing for me and show me a side of myself I hadn't known existed.

A wise man once said "Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted. He lived happily ever after." Not knowing you wanted what you got doesn't negate the happily ever after, it's just a pleasant surprise that worked out in your favor. I didn't know that being dressed like a little girl would make me feel good, that it would tap into a desire to be seen as pretty and bask in the warmth of Mommy's love as she not just took care of her baby, which she was already doing, but also sharing in a thing that we'd previously been on opposite sides of the fence on, femininity.

It's like taking the preexisting safety and security of having her baby me and adding this whole other level of bonding as she helps me with my hair and makeup or we have a little fashion show in my nursery and I feel like a pretty little girl and I know that she felt the same way at one point in her life. Knowing that I'm experiencing things that she's experienced in her life brings this sense of empowerment to me, which admittedly is very strange given my total lack of power, but it makes me happy knowing that we've connected on another level and that just makes our relationship stronger. At least, that's the theory.

To Be Continued…

Chapter Four: Mallbrat

As we walked into the mall I stood between Mommy and Nana, each holding one of my hands, and Nana holding the Frozen backpack with my diapers in it that Mommy had asked her to carry, the butterflies in my stomach started square dancing like mad. The already huge mall seemed preposterously large as I felt smaller and smaller with every step. I knew I wasn't shrinking, but the further we walked into the cavernous and crowded main thoroughfare the more I began to feel every bit the toddler girl I was dressed as. Mommy and Nana were both tall women, and while I wasn't a "little person", I definitely wasn't in their height category.

Looking up at the two of them as we walked I wished at least one of my hands was free so I could suck my thumb to calm my nerves but the gradually warming of the front of my diaper helped too.

"So," Mommy said as we approached the listing of all the stores in the mall complete with a map to show where we needed to go to get to them all. "the wig shop is down here." she she thought aloud as she pointed to our left. "and the fabric store is down the other end. So, why don't we get this little one a wig first and then we can stop at the food court for lunch on the way to the fabric store." she said.

Nana nodded her approval and we were off into the see of human traffic.

The nice thing about feeling so small is that you don't notice the faces of the people walking past you. I'd see children on my level, or adults far away, but mostly I just saw midsections and legs as we moved through the crowd to our destination.

"Making Hairstory." Nana read as we approached the store. "That's cute!" she declared as we walked through the door and into the shop.

Mommy released my hand and moved to the counter, greeting the woman warmly. "Hi, I called about having a fitting for my husband." she said matter of factly.

My face grew hot instantly and I turned my gaze to my perfectly shined shoes, shuffling my feet back and forth absently to try and block out what was happening around me.

The woman behind the counter discussed some things with Mommy and I soon was being led to the back where I was sat in a barber's style chair facing a large light bordered mirror. "Well, aren't you just the most precious little thing in the world?!" the woman gushed as she pumped the chair up so I was centered with the mirror.

"Say thank you to the nice lady, Nicki." Mommy insisted.

I swallowed hard. "Thank you, nice lady." I squeaked out in my surprisingly authentic and mostly unintentional little girl voice.

All three of the woman 'awwed' at me and then again as I blushed brightly and stuck my thumb in my mouth.

"Nicki, no, you're hands haven't been washed since your bath this morning." Mommy chided, fishing in her purse and pulling out my penisfier, removing my thumb and pressing the tip to my lips.

I shook my head in protest, hoping that would be enough.

Mommy turned back to the woman and apologized. "She's probably fussy because she needs a dry diaper, do you have a place I can change her?" she asked.

The woman shook her head. "Not anything private, I'm afraid, the floor back here is about the best I can offer." she explained apologetically.

Mommy pulled me up from the chair, lifted my dress and pulled down my tights so she could probe the leg gathers of my diaper. "She's fine, a little damp but certainly nothing to cause such fussiness." she declared, pulling my tights back up and replacing me on the chair as she cast a glance my way to let me know she wasn't pleased with my behavior. "Now, be a good girl and take your binky so the nice lady can do her job." she ordered as she once again held the little cock to my lips.

None of the scenarios that played out in my head ended with anything good for me should I continue fighting, so, like a good girl, I opened my mouth and took the phallus in, finding instant comfort in sucking on it.

The woman bustled around gathering up mannequin heads with various colored wigs on them from around the room and set them down near the mirror. "Are we looking to have hair like Mommy?" the lady asked, picking up the black haired head.

Mommy shook her head. "With her skin tone I think too dark of hair would make her look sickly, I think keeping with her natural brown color would be best, but we can go lighter or darker depending on how she looks." she explained.

The woman nodded and grabbed a light brown wig, taking it from the head and teasing it a bit with her comb before fitting it onto my head. "How about this?" she asked.

Mommy and Nana both shook their heads. "A little darker." Nana said.

The wig was removed and replaced with a slightly darker one, that really looked like my natural hair and was met with applause and nods of approval from my two caregivers.

"Now, you said on the phone that you wanted it to be long enough to put into pigtails, is that right?" the woman asked Mommy.

"Yes, we want to have her looking just precious for the holidays and I'm afraid her hair won't be long enough for them by then." Mommy explained.

The woman put a cape around my neck to protect my dress and began brushing and snipping away at the wig, getting it into shape for my face structure and bringing the length in line with what Mommy wanted until she set her scissors and brush down and grabbed two satin ribbons in peach, like my sweater and dress and set about fashioning my new hair into perfect little pigtails before she moved aside so I could see myself in the mirror.

The penisfier fell to the floor as my mouth formed a perfect little "o" and I stared in disbelief at the image before me. I, Nicholas Henry Marks was gone entirely, replaced by what looked to be a kid sister of mine. The wig and makeup worked in tandem to melt the years from my face and once the cape was removed and I saw the entire ensemble as one I actually felt genuine fear that this was my life now. The realization that all this work and effort being made solely to humiliate me at Thanksgiving was not the case but rather my wife was systematically turning me into something that would be more a daughter than a spouse caused me to wet myself and start to cry at the same time. I wasn't crying because I was mad at her for doing this, for going this far with it, I was mad that I wasn't mad. I cried because of the loss of the life I'd had before today as much as I cried for the happiness for the birth of a new me.

Mommy came to me and plucked my binky from the ground, brushing it off before popping it into my mouth and pulling me into the safety and warmth of her arms, hugging me tightly to her, guiding my head to rest on her large breasts. "It's perfect." she told the lady, allowing her to secure it to my head atop a thin cap with some bobby pins before leading me by the hand over to Nana for a hug from her as the pair went out to the front of the shop to settle the bill.

Nana smiled down at me and wiped a tear from her eye with her handkerchief and then gently wiped my tears away before putting it back into her purse. "You're such a pretty little girl, thank you for being my granddaughter." she told me.

"Fankoo fo been ma Nana." I said through my binky and hugged her tightly again.

Leaving the wig shop I was a new person, a much smaller and feminine person. I felt light and free until I started thinking about things like my job and how we'd make our mortgage without me working and what if all of this ended with Mommy finding a new husband and abandoning me at some orphanage. So I have a childlike imagination, sue me. These thoughts brought me back to reality and as we hit the food court I was suddenly very nervous that all eyes were on the grown man dressed like a little girl with a wet diaper on and a cock pacifier bobbing quickly up and down in his mouth. I started to shake my head in protest of the idea that everyone was staring at me and then I thought I could make myself smaller and less visible if I scrunched down and I did just that, squatting down as low as I could, focusing on pushing the bad thoughts from my mind so I could go back to being happy again. I thought about Mommy and Nana holding my hands, about how pretty I looked in my dress and wig, but then I thought about how sad my tummy felt from all the nervousness and fear. I tried to focus on those thoughts and push them from my mind as hard as I could, my face getting hot as I fought hard against them grunting into my binky to get through the pressure I felt in my tummy that all this internal struggle was causing. Then, it all melted away, all at once and I felt light and calm again and I opened my eyes and saw Mommy and Nana and slowly rose to my feet.

"I wish you'd waited until after lunch to do that, baby." Mommy chastised as she took my hand in hers and grabbed the Frozen backpack from Nana. "I'll be back as soon as I can, mom." she said before leading me away.

Nana nodded. "Take your time, I'll find us a table." she said.

I sucked my binky and looked up at Mommy as we walked away from the food court. "Weawee koin'" I asked.

Mommy stopped and took my other hand and reached it behind me to rest on the squishy lump in the back of my diaper. "We're going to take care of you're stinky bottom, little girl." she said and continued walking with me in tow.

I was actually dumbfounded, completely unable to fathom that I'd shit myself without realizing it, and then the realization hit me that everything I'd done in the food court wasn't me trying to push out bad thoughts and feelings, it was me squatting down like a toddler and filling my diaper without any concern that I was surrounded by a mall full of people. Something in my brain snapped with that realization and I stopped walking, my hand slipping from Mommy's and I began what would go down in history as the most epic and deeply shameful public temper tantrum that our or any mall in the world had ever seen.

I'll give you three guesses how you think it turned out for me, but the first two don't count.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2

It reads like a journal, and the last entry of chapters 3 & 4 tell more of Nicholas Henry Marks' transformation from adult Nick, sometimes baby Nicky,  to Little Girl Nicki.    It's an interesting read, of the thought progression. Thanks for the update!

21 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

It reads like a journal, and the last entry of chapters 3 & 4 tell more of Nicholas Henry Marks' transformation from adult Nick, sometimes baby Nicky,  to Little Girl Nicki.    It's an interesting read, of the thought progression. Thanks for the update!

Conveying internal struggle is what I'm finding hardest right now. I worry that the back and forth between Nick being happy or at least fine with aspects of his current state to him being at odds with his caregivers/tormentors comes off less like the muddled thoughts of someone going through big changes in rapid succession and more like "lol, RambleLamb doesn't know how to story". It makes me feel good to know that I'm at least doing a good enough job that it's interesting and not tedious. Thank you for your continued support, ELLIE52! :)

14 hours ago, kirababy said:

enjoying this tale, and look forward to seeing where it takes us

If all goes according to plan and the story doesn't evolve well beyond what I've got planned, then it's going to take us to a place somewhere between crazy and awesome, perhaps with a brief stop in sexy town to sample the local flavor. :) I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far, thanks for reading!

Also, just so everyone is in the know, I'll be working through to Wednesday this week, so I won't be working on more chapters until Thursday BUT I plan on working really hard to try and get two more chapters out this weekend.

• Like 1

@RambleLamb thank you for this wonderful story. The last chapter with the stinky diaper in the food court, full on toddler style, had me wishing I was in Nicki’s little maryjanes more than any other story I have read in some time. Can’t wait for more!!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

@RambleLamb thank you for this wonderful story. The last chapter with the stinky diaper in the food court, full on toddler style, had me wishing I was in Nicki’s little maryjanes more than any other story I have read in some time. Can’t wait for more!!

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying it! :)

I myself am not a Sissy, so writing a story that has forced feminization and things in that vein has been challenging simply because I want it to be something enjoyable but respectful to those that are Sissy's, if that makes sense, your comment has helped me greatly to feel like I'm doing just that, so thank you very much.