LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 hours ago, kirababy said:

wow quite a change of events here...just how does this all get sorted out i wonder?

That's the eternal question. :) It'll all get sorted out, don't worry, I just hope everyone enjoys the journey we go on to get there.

Thanks for reading and commenting! :D

AUTHOR'S NOTE; Just so no one is surprised, this is the end of this part of the story. We're looking at a time jump when the story continues and I'm comfortable enough right now with where we've left things that I may explore other projects for a bit. If anyone has issue with that let me know and I'll keep working on this story until it's done but if no one says anything I'm taking that as consent and moving onto something else to return to this later. :)  

Chapter Fourteen: An End

When I heard the familiar crinkling of a diaper I reached back behind me and touched my bottom, finding the fabric of my training panties and feeling very confused until I saw a pair of feet in my peripheral vision and looked up to see Emma standing their with only one of my overnight diapers and a bib on. She looked away, folding her arms in front of herself to try and hide her bare breasts still visible beneath the bib.

"Can I play with you, sister?" she asked me quietly, blushing brightly and continuing to avoid my gaze.

I nodded and got up onto my knees, looking up at her in confusion, she was wearing a diaper but I wasn't, not today anyway. My mind began to work on the puzzle presented to it but couldn't quite grasp why I was suddenly allowed more big girl privilege than Emma who, up until I saw her wet Pull-Up earlier, was a grownup lady in my eyes. "Why are you dressed like a baby?" I asked her.

She lowered herself to the floor next to me and looked down. "Auntie Dani made me." she confessed, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

My heart went out to her, I knew what she was feeling, having your adulthood, your identity taken from you to be replaced with that of a big baby, but I chose that for myself and it hurt me to think that she'd had it forced upon her. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "You make a cute baby." I told her reassuringly. She did make a cute baby, I wasn't fibbing, she pulled off being an adorable baby without even trying, which is probably why Mommy had been drawn to her in the first place. Breaking the embrace and returning to my seated position across from her I felt good about how good a sister I was being to her.

She began to cry, pulling her knees up to her chest and burying her face in her hands. "It wasn't supposed to be this way." she lamented.

"You don't want to be a baby?" I asked her quietly, not feeling comfortable in my problem solving skills to be able to help her through this tough time.

She didn't answer for a long time and finally said "I don't know." before returning her face to her hands.

I stood up and hurried into the kitchen, tugging once again on Nana's apron.

"Yes dear? Do you need the potty?" she asked as she continued glazing the large ham inside the oven.

"Nuh uh, Nana." I said, shaking my head despite her not looking at me. "Emma is crying and I don't know how to help her." I told her.

She slid the ham back into the oven and furrowed her brow. "Crying?" she asked.

I nodded. "She's sad cuz Auntie Dani made hers a baby." I told her.

Nana looked extremely puzzled and went to the sink to rinse her hands before following me out to the living room to the still crying Emma.

"See!" I said.

Nana went to the couch and sat down. "Emma, dear, can you come over here and tell Nana why you're crying?" she asked.

Emma looked up at the older woman, her eyes red and puffy and her nose leaking clear fluid that she sniffed up before nodding slowly and, getting onto her hands and knees, crawling to the couch.

Nana patted the seat next to her. "Come up here, dear, Nana is much too old to bend down to talk to little ones." she said softly.

Emma sniffled again and climbed up onto the couch shifting uncomfortably before Nana hugged her and the young girl broke into heartbreaking sobs, babbling the events that led to her diapering incoherently through wet gasps.

I stood there watching, my thumb entering my mouth as I felt very unsure about what was happening. Emma was a grownup but here she was bawling like a baby in a diaper while I stood in my still dry training panties. The gears in my brain began to turn, puzzling out whether this meant I was more of a big girl than Emma now. I pulled my thumb from my mouth, a big girl wouldn't suck her thumb, and went to Emma, placing a hand on the back of her head and gently stroking her hair. "Is okay, Emma, I be your big sister." I told her sweetly.

Nana smiled at me. "You're a very sweet little girl, Nicki." she told me. "Can you be a big helper and get a bottle from the fridge for Nana?" she asked me.

I nodded and scampered off to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a baby bottle of milk from within, returning as quickly as possible and holding out the bottle to Nana.

"Thank you, sweetie." she said warmly, taking the bottle and guiding Emma downward so she was lying with the top of her body on Nana's lap, popping the cap off the bottle and guiding the nipple to Emma's lips, brushing it against the girl's lower lip and smiling when she took it and began nursing gently.

I watched in amazement, unable to process the sight of my once crush and babysitter now nursing a bottle of milk on Nana's lap in nothing but a bib and diaper. I felt a swell of pride at being a big helper and getting a bottle for the baby, beaming proudly as I looked at the display. I'd done the right thing by getting Nana, I couldn't take care of a baby but a grownup could and knowing to do that was a very good big sister thing to do.

More crinkling came from the hallway and we all looked to see the source of the sound, finding Mommy crawling out to the living room with her large breasts swaying gently with every forward motion, her head down as she came into the living room.

"Stop!" Auntie Dani called out, appearing a second later in the entryway to the living room a satisfied smile on her face as she looked down at her younger sister's padded rear.

Mommy stopped, keeping her head down, her shoulders and back moving slightly as she cried silently to herself, her tears falling to the floor beneath her.

"Danielle!" Nana exclaimed. "What in the world is going on?!" she asked, startling Emma, causing her to jolt and dribble milk from the corner of her mouth that Nana wiped away with the bib before gently returning the bottle to her mouth, rubbing the young girl's tummy soothingly to keep her calm.

Dani smiled and went to the kitchen, "Well, mom," she said before disappearing into the other room, reappearing a moment later with another bottle of milk. "you're darling little Veronica has been an absolute brat her entire life thanks to you spoiling her, and I decided that since she's so crazy about adults being turned into babies she probably secretly wanted to be one herself." she explained, taking a seat in the large chair adjacent to the couch and patting her lap at Mommy, bringing her crawling and crinkling over and taking her place on her older sister's lap before the bottle was stuffed into her mouth.

I was completely dumbstruck now, Emma was one thing, but here was my Mommy, the woman that was in complete control of me and every aspect of my life, back in diapers and sucking a bottle on her sister's lap. I wondered if I was in charge now. Wondered if I was to be the Mommy to these two new babies. The whole situation made my tummy wiggly and full of butterflies, my head feeling light and bobbly like it could just float away with a strong breeze. I sat down on the floor and felt better, but looking at Mommy nursing a bottle in a diaper was still hard to look at.

"As you can see, I was clearly right." Auntie Dani said, breaking my train of thought. Looking to me she smiled and beckoned me over with her free hand. "Come see the new baby." she said.

I furrowed my brow and shook my head. I could see her just fine and I didn't know how to process it.  

Her smile turned into concern. "Aww, are you nervous about meeting her?" she asked.

I shook my head again. I needed to use my words, be a big girl and tell them what I was feeling even if I wasn't entirely sure what it was I was feeling.

"Then what's wrong, sweetie?" she cooed.

"I think maybe she's trying to understand what's going on." Nana answered for me. "Is that it, Nicki?" she asked.

I nodded, my thumb at my lips but holding there, afraid to enter for fear that it would expose me as a baby. "I Mommy now?" I asked quietly.

Both of the non infantilized women laughed loudly at the question.

"No, sweet girl, you're not the Mommy now." Auntie Dani said after getting her laughter under control. "You can be the big sister though." she offered. "Would you like that?" she asked.

I nodded and smiled. "I can do that!" I exclaimed.

"Do what?" came Uncle Jon's voice from behind me, making me jump with how deep it was.

I turned to face him, melting once more when I saw him standing there with my dress in his strong hand. "Unca!" I yelled and ran to him with outstretched arms, squealing happily when he scooped me up in his arms and held me while he took in the sight of the living room.

"How long was I back there?" he asked with a look of surprise on his face.

Uncle Jon had pulled a chair from the kitchen to hear the tale from Auntie Dani, and sat with me on his lap drinking from my Dora sippy cup as I leaned back against his broad chest, feeling like his princess and loving every second of it.

"So, who's going to take care of all these little girls?" he asked, his arm around my middle, gently rubbing my tummy as I drank.

Auntie Dani looked down at Mommy as she neared the end of her bottle. "Well, after today they'll be free to go back to the way things were," she said, looking over at Emma who was softly snoring on Nana's lap after her bottle. "but after we move here, I plan on keeping much closer tabs on my baby sister's behavior." she said as she gently rubbed the nursing girl's tummy, eliciting a small whimper from her.

I couldn't believe what I'd heard. "You're moving here?!" I exclaimed loudly, jolting Emma and Mommy both.

Uncle Jon nodded and gently guided the sippy cup back to my mouth. "After the new year." he told me.

I wiggled happily on his lap and felt a little tinkle escape into my panties. I hoped he wouldn't notice, but then I thought about him noticing, his strong hands feeling the front of my panties, finding the little damp spot and shaking his head before taking my panties down and then- The oven beeped loudly, breaking the quite of the room and derailing my wholly naughty train of thought.

Nana sighed. "Jon, could you take Emma for me so I can take care of that?" she asked.

Uncle Jon lifted me off his lap and set me down next to him, moving to the couch and gently picking up the slowly waking girl, holding her to him, gently bouncing her to keep her from completely waking up. He gently patted her crinkly bottom and rubbed her back as she settled against his chest with a contented sigh.

I pouted as I looked up at them, my jealousy building with every gentle rustle of her diaper as he patted it. I was proud to be a big girl, a big sister, but I wanted him, I wanted his attention for myself. Thoughts of having an accident in my panties flashed into my head and I was back to him removing them and-

"I think someone is jealous." Auntie Dani commented with a smirk, snapping me out of my fantasy once again.

Uncle Jon turned to face me and smiled down at me. "It's okay, honey, you're still my special princess." he said reassuringly. "Emma just needs some cuddles right now because she's a baby." he explained. "Isn't that right, little one?" he asked Emma.

Emma sleepily nodded, her thumb sliding into her mouth as she nuzzled into Jon's broad chest. She looked every bit the baby she was being made to be, and whatever conflict she'd been inwardly experiencing seemed to have melted away, leaving her content with her new role.

My mind was processing this, rationalizing things when a loud belch interrupted my thoughts, causing me to look over at Auntie Dani and Mommy, finding the latter positioned looking over the former's shoulder having her back patted gently.

"I'll bet someone feels better, doesn't she?" Auntie Dani asked, her hand moving down to pat her sister's bottom. "Just think how good you'll feel later." she whispered, a devilish smile crossing her face as she continued to gently pat the seat of her sister's diaper.

Nana returned to the living room. "Okay, dinner is almost done." she proclaimed. "Nicki, can you be a big helper again and help Nana set up the kid's table since we have more little ones now?" she asked me.

I looked up longingly at Uncle Jon and slowly nodded, taking Nana's offered hand and going with her to the garage to get the small table she was talking about, bringing it out to the living room and setting it up followed by helping Nana bring chairs over from the main table.

Auntie Dani let Mommy down from her lap and watched with a satisfied smile as her younger sister crawled to the chair nearest her after a playful but insistent smack to her padded rear. Emma was set down onto her chair by Uncle Jon, the sleepy girl still sucking her thumb right up to the point her bottom touched the seat, slipping it out with a little yawn. I took the last seat, looking at my two tablemates and smiling sweetly at them.

"I think you're both very cute babies." I said happily, trying to double down on my reassurances to make them feel better about their new stations and see me as a sweet girl they'd look up to and feel comfortable around.

Mommy glared at me. "Shut the fuck up you little shit." she hissed quietly, her eyes boring fiery holes into my own.

My eyes went wide as my mouth dropped open. "I-" I started to say but was cut off by her.

"As soon as this shit day is over you're going to get every ounce of my wrath when we get home." she threatened, groaning a moment later and clutching her stomach.

My lower lip began to quiver but I stopped myself from being upset, big girls didn't cry because a littler girl said mean things to them. A big girl would tell a grownup and let them handle things. "Auntie Dani, baby Veronica said naughty words to me!" I called, delighting in the look of pure terror that washed over the face of my tormentor but still feeling bad that she was going to get punished and probably blame me for it.

Auntie Dani came back to the living room and looked down at her sister with her hands on her hips. "What did she say, Nicki?" she asked me.

"She used the eff and the ess words and said she was gonna punish me once we got home." I told her, making sure not to repeat the naughty words and get myself in trouble.

Auntie Dani glared at her sister. "Is that true, missy?" she asked her sister.

Mommy shook her head. "She's lying!" she declared, a muffled fart coming from inside her diaper as she once again held her tummy and groaned.

Auntie Dani knelt down to Emma and took the girl's chin in the crook of her finger, bringing her face around to look at her. "Emma, did Veronica say those words and threaten Nicki?" she asked in a soft and soothing tone.

Emma started to look back to Mommy but Auntie Dani held her by the chin gently. "Yes, Auntie Dani, she said those words and threatened Nicki." she squeaked quietly her thumb reentering her mouth as soon as the words left her.

"You ungrateful little cunt!" Mommy screamed, reaching out and grabbing Emma by one of her pigtails, pulling roughly on it and bringing the younger girl crashing to the floor on her back.

Emma cried out in pain when her hair was pulled and struggled to catch her breath, the wind knocked out of her when she hit the floor, then immediately started crying as she rolled onto her side and curled into a fetal position.

With blazing speed Auntie Dani moved in before Mommy could get off her chair and onto Emma, grabbing her younger sister by the wrist and dragging her back from the now sobbing younger girl on the floor. "Are you insane?!" she screamed at her sister, her anger replaced with concern as she looked up at Emma. "Jon!" she called as he appeared in the living room to see what the commotion was.

"Let me go goddammit I-" Mommy began to scream when she doubled over and dropped to her knees, whimpering as she ripped her arm from her older sister to clutch her stomach once more as she broke wind again and began to noisily fill her diaper.

Uncle Jon had picked Emma up and was hugging her to him while he held my hand, all of us watching as the last attempt to assert her dominance over anyone squelched and burbled out into the seat of Veronica's diaper. As the symphony reached its crescendo Nana walked into the living room and Veronica looked up with wide, wet eyes, her lower lip quivering as her bladder released and she broke into a loud and forlorn wail of "Mommy!"

Nana sighed and walked over to her youngest daughter, her baby girl once and now apparently again and held out her arms, welcoming her into the protective embrace of her mother for the first time in decades.

Veronica rose on wobbly legs, toddling to her mother awkwardly as her filled diaper sagged and swayed with every awkward step, clutching to her in desperation. "Mommy, look what Dani did to me!" she wailed loudly, pointing back at her sister like the tattling toddler she'd become.

Auntie Dani laughed at the sight of her sister. The image of the strong and dominant younger woman, the one that had regressed and feminized her husband and had exerted her will on the babysitter to bring her to the path of regression as well was shattered, replaced with the visage of a poopy diapered toddler of adult size running to her mommy because big sister was mean to her.

Nana clucked her tongue. "Veronica, you did this to yourself." she said, surprising everyone. "Your sister was right, you've lived your life as a spoiled, manipulative little brat and it's high time you were taught a lesson." she explained.

Veronica shook her head and started to protest but silenced immediately when Nana flashed her stern gaze at her.

"I think maybe being sent to bed without supper will give you a chance to think about your behavior." Nana said, taking her daughter by the hand and leading her down the hall. "Come say goodnight, everyone." she called back to us.

Veronica screamed and swore and sobbed all while toddling behind her mother, the seat of her diaper a discolored brown, swollen and sagging.

We all made our way down the hall, Emma in Uncle Jon's arms and me holding his hand and walking behind, Auntie Dani behind me as we followed Nana back to the room that was my nursery when I stayed there. Nana was guiding her daughter into the crib, her pleading and blubbering falling on deaf ears, being silenced entirely as a pacifier was put into her mouth and the side of the crib was raised.

"Say goodnight, baby girl." Nana told her daughter.

Veronica knelt in the crib staring at us through the bars trying to speak but only drooling from beneath her pacifier and flopping onto the mattress in frustration, kicking her legs and banging her fists as a full blown tantrum took hold followed by another outburst from within her diaper that stopped her completely and left her sobbing sullenly on her stomach.

"Wave bye bye to the baby." Auntie Dani urged Emma and I.

Uncle Jon took Emma's wrist, the one not connected to the thumb in her mouth, and made a waving motion with it. "Night night, baby Veronica." he said in a soft falsetto to mimic Emma speaking.

I started waving and then hurried to the crib bars, reaching in and gently stroking Veronica's hair. "I love you, Veronica. I'll be a good big sister to you." I told her quietly before moving back to Uncle Jon's side.

Nana turned on the baby monitor and ushered us all out of the room after starting the mobile above the crib, the soft lullaby filling the room and drowning out the pathetic whines and whimpers of her daughter.

With all the excitement and drama, Emma and I weren't placed at the kid's table, I got to sit on Uncle Jon's lap while Emma sat on Auntie Dani's and they alternated between feeding us and themselves.

"What are you going to do with her?" Auntie Dani asked Nana as she spooned a mouthful of mashed potatoes into Emma's mouth.

Nana sighed. "I don't know to be honest." she confessed. "The girl needs a strong hand right now, and I just don't have that in me." she said.

Uncle Jon wiped my mouth with the bib he'd tied around my neck. "Once we're here it'll be no big deal, I'll keep her in line." he commented.

Auntie Dani smiled at him. "She's mine." she told him. "You have yours." she added, smiling warmly at me.

"What about a Nanny?" he asked, sopping up his gravy with a roll and eating it.

Auntie Dani and Nana nodded.

"What about you?" Auntie Dani asked Emma, leaning the girl back so she was looking up at the older woman. "Do you think you could be a Nanny for Nicki and Veronica for a few months?" she asked.

Emma thought for a moment and said nothing.

Auntie Dani shifted the girl on her lap and smirked. "Well, if the warmth on my thigh is any indication, I'd guess the answer was 'no'." she said.

"Maybe you could stay here with them and I'll finish everything up back home and join you." Uncle Jon offered.

Auntie Dani thought about it. "Maybe, let's talk about it after we put these ones to bed." she told him.

The rest of dinner was mostly quiet, interrupted only once by the sound of Veronica snoring over the baby monitor after finally quieting down to which we all laughed. After dinner Emma and I were sent to the living room to play while the grownups cleared the table.

Emma busied herself with one of my soft toys and suddenly dropped it and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek quickly and resuming the hug. "I'm sorry I was mean to you, Nicki, I hope we can be friends still." she said softly.

My heart swelled with happiness as I hugged her back and returned her cheek kiss. "We're not friends, silly, we're sisters!" I told her happily getting a contented sigh from her.

"Thank you." she said.

Uncle Jon came into the living room and picked me up. "Ready for your night diaper, princess?" he asked.

I nodded and hugged him. "Yes, Daddy." I whispered and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of ultimate littleness as he carried me away breathing deeply in the scent of his cologne. He smelled like a man, strong and confident, I smelled like apple body wash and faintly of stale tinkle.

"Can you bring a diaper for Emma?" Auntie Dani called out to him.

He turned back. "You got it, babe." he replied.

In the bedroom Uncle Jon set me down and started for the bed to get the baby bag.

"Daddy?" I asked timidly.

He turned back to me and smiled. "Yes, princess?" he asked.

My heart was racing as I closed the bedroom door. "Will you-" I stopped, blushing hotly as I looked at him.

He crossed the room and knelt down so we were eye to eye. "Will I what, angel?" he asked.

I pushed myself forward and kissed him deeply on the lips, my tongue entering his mouth briefly before I broke off. "I want you." I said, my voice trembling with anticipation and nerves.

He studied me for a moment and grabbed me suddenly swinging me over to the bed and laying me down gently, his hands working his belt before going to work on my panties. "I'll be gentle." he whispered softly.

I shook my head. "Don't." I told him as my thumb entered my mouth in tandem with him entering me.

• Like 4

Everything happened so rapidly in the last 2 chapters.  The story certainly had a twist I never saw coming.  Was Nicki ever put on any hormones at all .... reference to her small breasts?

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Everything happened so rapidly in the last 2 chapters.  The story certainly had a twist I never saw coming.  Was Nicki ever put on any hormones at all .... reference to her small breasts?

We haven't gotten far enough for anything like that. The story has reached an end, not the end. I plan to continue once I work some other things out of my system and the journey will continue! :)

3 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

Noooo don’t stop. Pweeeeeeze. This story is so special! I want more! 

Aww, it's not a stop, it's just a break so I can work on some other things. :)  Don't you want me to work on other things and come up with all kinds of neat new stuff to read?

20 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Aww, it's not a stop, it's just a break so I can work on some other things. :)  Don't you want me to work on other things and come up with all kinds of neat new stuff to read?

I gueeeeeessss. I just don’t wanna stop reading this story. It’s so beautiful and pretty and cute and lovely and I wish I was Nicki and I want more!

Do you pwomise you’ll keep writing it? And the other stuff you write will be this cute and girly and babyish? Pweeeeze? (And soon!!!!)

Sowwy I’m having a temper tantrum, I just love this story. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

I gueeeeeessss. I just don’t wanna stop reading this story. It’s so beautiful and pretty and cute and lovely and I wish I was Nicki and I want more!

Do you pwomise you’ll keep writing it? And the other stuff you write will be this cute and girly and babyish? Pweeeeze? (And soon!!!!)

Sowwy I’m having a temper tantrum, I just love this story. ❤️ 

I promise I'll keep writing it, eventually. I don't promise that all of the other stuff I write will be cute and girly and babyish, I'm exploring different themes and styles and very few of them are cute or girly or babyish right now, but that doesn't mean that something won't come along and be that way.

You don't need to apologize, just understand that I'm the author and I'm going to write what I want when I want. I really hope I write something that you like so that you'll continue wanting to read my work but, worst case scenario, you come back to reading my work when more of this is posted. I'm glad I could create something you enjoy so much that you have a little tantrum about it, that's very nice to know. <3

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Wannabee said:

Hi Ramblelamb! 

Just wanted to tell you that this story is fabulous! 

(Also, you write like an absolute pro)

Oh, pshaw! My head won't fit through the door if you keep stuff like this up! :P

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you like my work so much!

Dammit, found another good story you have written to add to the two lists I've made mentally. The first one is for all the stories i really like and the second list is for the stories that has male sub/baby characters that i was never going to read, but did end up reading and turned out to be great stories.

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Dammit, found another good story you have written to add to the two lists I've made mentally. The first one is for all the stories i really like and the second list is for the stories that has male sub/baby characters that i was never going to read, but did end up reading and turned out to be great stories.

Yay! Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone, buddy! That's pretty awesome of you. :)

You're on my list of neat people that are neat now, so that's a thing that happened. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is really very good. I am sorry I took so long getting to it but I have been working some insane hours the past couple of months. In reading some of your comments, I want to say that I think you need to stop worrying about how many people are liking the story. When you write as well as you are doing, there will be lots of people who like it. Not many will always comment but you can rest assured that they are out there loving it.  This particular story may not be the type I would consider my favorite but that doesn’t mean I can or don’t enjoy it. Your character development has been awesome. Reading anything where it’s obvious that the author took the time and put the effort into the proofreading so there are little to no mistakes is a pleasure to read. So while being turned into a little girl and being trained to suck another man may not be my thing, I am still really enjoying the story. I was happy to give it a like. I am looking forward to reading more. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

This is really very good. I am sorry I took so long getting to it but I have been working some insane hours the past couple of months. In reading some of your comments, I want to say that I think you need to stop worrying about how many people are liking the story. When you write as well as you are doing, there will be lots of people who like it. Not many will always comment but you can rest assured that they are out there loving it.  This particular story may not be the type I would consider my favorite but that doesn’t mean I can or don’t enjoy it. Your character development has been awesome. Reading anything where it’s obvious that the author took the time and put the effort into the proofreading so there are little to no mistakes is a pleasure to read. So while being turned into a little girl and being trained to suck another man may not be my thing, I am still really enjoying the story. I was happy to give it a like. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks, both for reading and for commenting, especially thanks for reading when the subject matter isn't your jam, that's much appreciated. 

I feel like I misjudged the level of interest in a story like this, which isn't a bad thing, people have read it and enjoyed it and I'm going to finish it, I just thought, for whatever reason, that more people would be interested, that's where my worry was coming from BUT I've gotten over that concern and am fine with it not being insanely popular or whatever.

Thank you again for reading! :)

8 hours ago, PrincessPansyPad said:

This has been so good! I look forward to your other stories. 

Aww, thanks! There will be more of this eventually, after I get some other things out. I'm trying a bunch of different things to see if I'm any good at different genres or styles. Rest assured there will be more of this though! :)

27 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Really enjoyed this and hope you'll come back to it soon wifs more baby adventures once you have the time and the muses and *nodsnods* :)

I'll definitely come back to it, I've got the plans all written down and everything is ready to go once I'm ready to go with it. :)

Right now it's third on my list of things to do, not sure what kind of time window that is, but it's not super far down the line. Yay!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...