LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying it! :)

I myself am not a Sissy, so writing a story that has forced feminization and things in that vein has been challenging simply because I want it to be something enjoyable but respectful to those that are Sissy's, if that makes sense, your comment has helped me greatly to feel like I'm doing just that, so thank you very much.

That totally makes sense. And as a sissy, I appreciate the sensitivity. That said, part of being a sissy is listening to what others say - little girly sissies are meant to look cute and pretty, not to talk back - so you won’t hear pushback from me about anything. You may hear some whining if there aren’t more updates soon, though. Little girls aren’t known to be patient :)

6 minutes ago, BabyJessica said:

That totally makes sense. And as a sissy, I appreciate the sensitivity. That said, part of being a sissy is listening to what others say - little girly sissies are meant to look cute and pretty, not to talk back - so you won’t hear pushback from me about anything. You may hear some whining if there aren’t more updates soon, though. Little girls aren’t known to be patient :)

I completely understand that last part, believe me, if I could not have to work all dang day and just write write write I would be very happy. Good news is that new chapter(s?) will be here this weekend but until then...*throws glitter bomb and disappears* :P

9 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I completely understand that last part, believe me, if I could not have to work all dang day and just write write write I would be very happy. Good news is that new chapter(s?) will be here this weekend but until then...*throws glitter bomb and disappears* :P

I love glitter! It makes me feel so cute and special and girly. 

Thank you all so much for letting me know you're enjoying the story, I hope I can continue to deliver something you like reading. I tried to keep things relatively tame in this chapter, as I'll continue to do in future chapters and not describe in graphic detail things that may make some people uncomfortable, one part in particular in this chapter I feel I handled well given what was actually happening. If anyone is ever offended by anything contained in this story I will gladly make changes, but my hope is that I can tell the story and include the elements I want to include without pushing the boundaries of what people are looking for, if that makes sense. Anyway, thank you for your continued reading and I hope you enjoy! :)

Chapter Five: A Fine Mess

The first time I'd ever messed a diaper in my adult life was when Mommy came to visit me. I'd always been curious about what it felt like and had been turned on by the idea of it, looking at lots of pictures of girls doing it and reading lots of stories online where girls did it, but I'd always been afraid of doing something so completely infantile, afraid that doing something like that would somehow revoke my adulthood forever.

Once she had me diapered that first time she had me get down on the floor on my stomach and presented me with a coloring book and crayons she'd brought in her luggage and told me to color her a pretty picture while she took care of some work things on the phone. As soon as the door closed a switch flipped in my brain, taking me from my adult thoughts and insecurities to a mindset void of inhibitions, I was a baby and I had a Mommy and she was there with me in person, ready to indulge in all my most secret fantasy scenarios.

The pee came first as was to be expected, there's something about putting a diaper on that brings this sudden urge to wet to the forefront, as if the mere wearing of a little bit of padding overrides the decades of toilet training I had under my belt. As my diaper swelled with the hot liquid I spied my pacifier on the desk across the room and got on all fours and began to crawl to it. Finding the motion counterproductive to wetting myself, I stopped mid crawl and finished up, and then a wicked notion popped into my head.

At the time I rationalized that one of two things would happen, Mommy would come back in and smell that I had messed my diaper and leave as fast as she could because poop is gross and no way, or she would perform her caregiver duties with the love and kindness she'd exhibited over our online courtship and I would know that I was hers forever and no matter what.

As these thoughts were going through my mind I realized I was already grunting and pushing so I positioned myself in a squat to help the process out and stared longingly at my pacifier as I felt what was leaving me press against the inside of my diaper. For a moment I got scared that I'd made a terrible mistake, judging the size of my mess to be titanic with its quickness in hitting a barrier, but the fear passed as progress resumed and as quickly as I'd begun I was finished.

Now, this is where things get hard to actually put into words, so I hope you're able to understand what I'm trying to explain. The moment when the awareness of the fact that I had committed the ultimate act of a baby hit me it triggered a sea of emotions to cascade over me and fly through my mind at an almost imperceivable rate. To start, I felt smaller than I'd ever felt before, not just chronologically, but physically. Everything around me seemed bigger like the sum of what was in my diaper amounted to most of my original body mass. After that came the realization that I was a baby in every sense of the word, my whole personal identity shifted in my mind to that of an infant boy completely dependent on his Mommy and his diapers. Bliss came after that, triggering a little tent in the front of my diaper as chemicals in my brain told me this was a good thing that I'd done. Total loss of coordination came after that, causing me to tip back from my squat onto my bottom, further driving the point home that I'd definitely messed my diaper. That was immediately followed by a deep yearning for the warm embrace of Mommy, it wasn't just that I wanted her to hold me, I physically needed her to, I needed her to rock me in her arms and envelop me in her protective radiance and make the icky squishiness in my diaper go away. I didn't even realize I was crying until she burst into the room, phone still to her ear, with a look of complete panic on her face as she hurriedly crossed the room and knelt in front of me. In my completely regressed state I babbled incoherently to her using words common for someone far below my actual age and she just smiled at me with what I realize now was a kind of motherly pride and stood back up.

"No, everything's fine, he just made a little present in his diaper for his Mommy." she said into the phone, looking down at me and blowing me a kiss as she walked to the desk and retrieved my pacifier before returning to her kneeling position in front of me and holding the silicon teat to my lips and sliding it in as my mouth opened automatically. "I'll call you later, I think it's important for his development to show him that he did good and reward him for being a good baby for Mommy." she said into the phone, nodding as the person on the other end spoke and then finishing with "Love you too, I'll call after he's down for a nap." and then she turned off her phone and turned to me and smiled, crossing the room and taking a position on the bed, patting it gently as a command for me to join her.

So, the total infantile regression thing I was experiencing was still in full effect, but adult me was still in there, just not in the driver's seat if you catch my drift. I was aware of everything but my body was just doing its own thing. I crawled onto the bed as she wanted, let her position me on her lap as she wanted, laid docile as she gently rocked me and patted my squishy bottom as she wanted and nursed on her offered breast as she wanted but I can't honestly tell you that I made any conscious decisions to do any of these things, I simply knew that, as a baby, I was to do as Mommy wanted and I did from that moment on until the end.

I told you that story to tell you this story.

It begins with me in the mall with Mommy. We're facing each other like two gunslingers in a Western film. I'm dressed like a little girl and wearing a pigtailed wig with a newly messed diaper beneath my tights. My eyes are welling up with tears, and I'm yanking my penis shaped pacifier from my mouth and hurling it as hard as I can at my tormentor. As it sails past her, missing her by nothing short of a country mile, I scream at the top of my lungs "No baby, big girl!" which I emphasize by throwing myself to the floor, pounding my fists on the linoleum and kicking my legs furiously at the same time. Honestly, take literally any portrayal of a child throwing a temper tantrum in film or television and you will see exactly what I was doing.

Mommy said nothing. Mommy did nothing. Mommy stood watching me for a moment and then walked back the way we'd come, walking past me without acknowledgment as she went to rejoin Nana at the food court.

I continued my wailing and bawling until I finally looked up and didn't see her standing there in front of me anymore. A cold knot formed in the pit of my stomach and I stopped my raging and slowly moved to a kneeling position, the backs of my Maryjanes pushing against the mess in my diaper and eliciting a pleased little wiggle of my bottom and an alarmingly girly giggle squeaking out the small gaps around my thumb which was now firmly planted between my wet lips. Drool was seeping out those same gaps and onto the front of my dress, some spraying to the floor as I whipped my head around looking for Mommy. My thumb sucking kept me calm despite the abject terror of not having Mommy to take care of me, my previous rebellion and anger with her now completely forgotten as I struggled on wobbly legs to stand up to look for her.

"Mommy!" I called out, well meekly mumbled from behind my vigorous thumb sucking. My gait was one of a pronounced waddle and unbeknownst to me, my dress had become stuck in the top of my tights at some point either during or after my meltdown and now my tight encased diaper was clearly visible to anyone walking behind me. The smell of my own mess dissipated as the smell of food filled the air and an empty gurgle in my tummy erased my original goals from my mind and made getting nummy's my prime directive as I toddled awkwardly into the midday crowded food court.

"Nicki!" Mommy's voice called out from somewhere ahead of me, it's tone almost playful, like she was playing a game of hide and seek with me and wanted me to know I'd been discovered.

I looked and looked as hard as I could, but all I could see was faceless grownups towering above me. I scrunched up my nose and reached back behind me, pulling at the seat of my diaper to try and get the yucky, sticky mess off my backside, all I managed to do was snap my tights against the plastic shell futilely, and I got frustrated and started to cry again, blubbering to everyone around me about needing Mommy and being a stinky baby, and then she was there in front of me, her face the very embodiment of a cat that had eaten the canary in its almost smug satisfaction.

"There you are, you silly little girl!" she chided playfully as she extended her hand for me to take it.

Sealing my fate with a girlish squeal of delight and a spurt of tinkle in my already sodden diaper, I took her hand and toddled happily behind her to Nana and our table. She guided me to one of the open seats and I plopped down unceremoniously before Mommy pulled out my baby bag and removed a baby pink bib trimmed with little white lace ruffles, "Mommy's Baby Girl" stitched along the face in white satin like material which she tied around my neck, leaning in to kiss my cheek as she did so.

"I know you're not all there right now, but if any adult part of you can understand me, know that what's going to happen to you in this food court will be paradise compared to what I'm going to do to you when we get home." she whispered into my ear in a calm and even tone.

As she pulled away once the bib was secured she smiled at me warmly and retrieved an empty baby bottle from the bag, rising from her seat with it in her hand. "I'll be right back, mom, can you watch her and make sure she behaves?" she asked.

Nana simply nodded and slid her chair over closer to me and began to make silly sounds at me, causing me to giggle happily and wiggle my bottom, drooling a bit onto my bib as I clapped my hands in excitement.

A short time later Mommy returned with the bottle and sat down before placing the nipple into my mouth and guiding my hands to take hold of it. The bottle was warm to the touch and as I began to suck and the yellow liquid within filled my mouth I scrunched up my face slightly at the almost bitter taste, a part of me, not in control at the time, knowing exactly what I was drinking, but was powerless to stop doing so. The whole time I nursed the bottle she watched me with that same smile on her face, the one that told me in no uncertain terms that she was in control, that no matter how humiliated I was feeling she could always make it worse if she wanted to, but at the same time her eyes were filled with fondness and pride, like she was taking in the sight of something she'd created taking form and experiencing life. Her eyes told me that she loved me even if her smile told me she was content with watching me drink her water in front of a mall full of people as the stench of my messy diaper filled the immediate area.

At some point before I'd joined them they had ordered food, and as I swallowed down the last of my bottle the food arrived at the table. The probably college aged man looked at me and quickly looked away, stifling a laugh as he set the ordered food down on the table in front of Mommy and Nana. "You ladies have a good day." he said with a smile before scurrying off back to his station.

Mommy pulled the now empty bottle from my mouth with a pop to stop me from continuing to suck air and then leaned me forward, positioning me with my head over her right shoulder, holding me close to her before she began to pat my back firmly causing me to belch loudly. As she helped me back to my seat she wiped my face with the bib and brushed an errant strand of hair from my forehead before reaching into my baby bag once again to pull out a new penis shaped pacifier to replace the one I'd thrown earlier and put it between my waiting lips. "You sit and be quiet while the grownups eat." she commanded simply.

The object bobbed rhythmically in my mouth as I looked around the food court. Most every face I saw was looking right at us, some carrying on private conversations and others quite audibly commenting on the sight of the events at our table. Some small part of me was aware that I was on display, that people were watching me be humiliated but all I cared about was the yucky feeling in my diaper and the rumble in my tummy as I watched Mommy and Nana eat their lunch. "Hungee." I murmured absently.

Mommy reached into the baby bag and pulled out a small plastic baggy of dry cereal and opened it for me, setting it on the table in front of me. "Here you go baby." she said, returning to her own meal, turning back a second later and pulling my pacifier from my mouth and dropping it back into the bag.

Grabbing a handful of the puffed wheat circles and stuffing them into my mouth greedily, my head tilting back slightly, several cereal bits falling onto my bib and into the sort of bowl my dress created as I sat.

As lunch began to wind down and Mommy and Nana finished their meals Mommy began cleaning up the table, picking up errant cereal bits and cleaning my hands and face with a wet wipe before helping me to my feet. "I'm going to change her real quick and then we can go to the fabric store." she told Nana.

"I'll meet you there." Nana said as she rose from the table and grabbed her purse and the trash and went to throw things away before leaving for the fabric store.

Mommy put my pacifier back into my mouth and secured it around my neck with a ribbon and removed my bib at the same time before taking my hand and leading me to a family bathroom nearby, knocking on the door and opening it tentatively after waiting a moment for a response. She laid a changing mat on the large table connected to the wall and helped me up onto it, shaking her head as she looked at me sitting in front of her. "You got your pretty dress all filthy, Nicki." she chided as she removed my sweater and then unzipped my dress, helping me out of it.

Laying me back onto the table I watched her take off my shoes and set them aside and then lifted my bottom at her urging to allow her to slide my tights down and off leaving me naked save for my well used diaper.

"Look at you." she said to me with something close to disgust in her voice. "What kind of man are you?" she asked rhetorically.

I stared up at her blankly, pacifier working in my mouth. I didn't understand what she was saying but her tone wasn't happy and it made me uncomfortable.

She put her open palm on the front of my diaper and ran it slowly across the surface, shaking her head. "Not even a little hard." she commented with a mocking pout. "Is someone too little to have a hard clitty for Mommy?" she cooed before untaping my diaper and opening it up.

As the cool air hit my diminutive member a dribble of pee escaped me, cascading down over my testicles and onto the diaper.

"Pathetic." Mommy noted as she began her work of cleaning me up, taking care of the bulk of the mess first and then spending the majority of her time cleaning all the little nooks and crannies of my most intimate areas. "Maybe Mommy will just lock that little thing up in a chastity cage and let it wither away until it's a proper little clitty." she mused as she gently twisted her wipe encased finger inside my sissy hole causing me to moan into my pacifier. "Oh no, you're definitely not getting to make cummies, baby girl." she declared as she pulled out of me and went about getting two new diapers out of the bag, laying one out and running a modified leather punch over its plastic surface to punch hundreds of tiny holes in it to allow liquid to pass through it and into the second diaper I'd be wearing over it.

Free of mess and wetness she slipped both diapers under me and powdered me amply before taping one up and then the other, spreading my legs wide with the pillowy thickness. She folded my dress up and pulled a change of clothes from the baby bag before placing my dress and tights in the bag and zipping it closed. She put little ruffled socks on my feet and sat me up before a pastel purple t-shirt was pulled over my head and my hair was fixed up and then she had me step into the pink corduroy overalls that she'd had Nana make in secret a few months prior. The overalls were made with multiple diapers being worn in mind and fit quite well over the bulk but still fit tight enough to leave no doubt what the bulge in my pants was.

Kneeling down and buttoning the snaps leading up the inside of the legs to the crotch, Mommy chuckled to herself and looked up at me, still sucking away on my pacifier, she grabbed my shoes and put them on me one at a time and then moved to the sink to wash and dry her hands and then pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures of me, actually getting me to look at her and smile for them. "Mommy took the liberty of putting all the contacts in your phone onto hers since silly baby girls don't need phones," she began as she tapped away on the screen intently, "and now, Mommy can share pictures of her beautiful little girl with everyone all at once." she said happily as the phone made a whooshing sound effect to indicate a message had been sent.

As she took my hand and led me from the changing room, my awkward gait and attire leaving no one in the dark about my infantilized situation, the phone began to ding and chirp and beep in a cacophony of alerts that signaled the end of my life as it had been before today, ushering in the next phase of my journey into becoming Nicki forever.

To Be Continued...

8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

RambleLamb,

You said you weren't a Sissy, so are you a femme domme?  Seeing hints of it here......

Lol, no! I'm an enjoyer of things, many different things but something I've discovered that I greatly enjoy is the concept of a man being gradually reduced in status to the role of a baby girl and imagining his feelings and emotions as everything he'd built up in his life is stripped away until he's just a happy little girl.

Rest assured, I am in no way a domme of anything except maybe a stuffie now and again. I've had this ever evolving fantasy in my head for years now and I revisit it constantly to..."satisfy my curiosities" when I'm alone in bed, and it's gotten so prevalent in my imagination that I finally decided to write it out in the hopes that I can go back to the normal stuff like I'M the baby and someone is showering me with love and attention and humiliation.

TL;DR: I'm a kinky little weirdo and this story is an exercise in getting my twisted little fantasies out of my brain.  

23 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Oh, I almost forgot.  If you go to the Leaderboard, Past Leaders, you will see yourself in a couple of spots.

giphy.gif

How?! What?! Why?! OMG! That's so cool!

Chapter Six: Stage Seven

The regressive fog in my brain started to clear as we made our way to the fabric store to meet Nana and as I waddled behind Mommy the part of me that had been out to lunch got a quick rundown of the events that had transpired from the part of me that had been blissfully subdued as everything fell apart in my life.

"Mommy?" I asked timidly through my pacifier.

Our progress halted and she turned to face me. "Welcome back, baby." she cooed, noticing the return of my faculties from my tone, now void of the silly little girl voice I'd been slipping into so easily and the one I'd been using exclusively since my tantrum. She plucked the pacifier from my mouth and dropped it into the baby bag before leading me to a nearby bench and sitting me down before she joined me. "We need to talk." she said somberly.

I nodded. "I-" I started to say but she cut me off by pressing her index finger to my lips.

"What I meant was I need to talk to you and you need to listen to me." she clarified, waiting for me to argue before continuing. "Now, you made a complete fool of yourself earlier, throwing a tantrum like a spoiled little brat. You threw your binky at me and messed up your pretty dress, and worst of all, you embarrassed me and hurt my feelings." she told me, acting like she was fighting back the urge to cry.

"Honey, I-" I again started to respond but was silenced with a sharp swat to my cheek.

She glared at me angrily. "Don't you dare 'honey' me!" she snapped. "You may think that this is still a marriage, an equal partnership where we each have a say in what happens, but that ship sailed as soon as you decided to throw your little tantrum." she said sternly.

"Because I don't want to be a little girl!" I shouted, people milling about the area stopping and taking notice of us.

She chuckled. "Really?" she asked. "If that's true then why haven't you used the safe word?" the follow-up question came.

I wracked my brain for an answer, any answer but found none and instead sat dumbly silent.

"I think you threw your little tantrum because you were scared that being a little girl felt so good and right and the best response your silly little baby brain could come up with was to act up like a naughty toddler." she explained. "I think you very much want to be a little girl." she said caressing my cheek gently where she'd slapped it. "I think you want to wear little dresses and suck cocks and have Mommy treat you like a pretty little baby doll." she said.

I shook my head vehemently. "No! I want to go back to the way things were, I want to be your baby boy and your husband!" I told her, my emotions getting the best of me as the tears began to fall from my eyes.

She pulled me to her, resting my head on her ample chest as she gently rubbed my back. "Then why didn't you say the safe word?" she asked calmly. "If all of that was true then you know all you need to do is say the safe word and everything stops, right?" she asked.

I sniffled and nodded.

"Well, since you know that and you didn't say the word then the only answer left is that I'm right, right?" she asked.

I knew the answer but couldn't say the words.

She sat me up and looked me in the eyes, her loving and understanding eyes, dark chocolate pools of warmth. "All you have to do is relax." she said. "Mommy knows how to take care of you whether you're a boy or a girl or a grown man." she told me reassuringly. "Just let Mommy take care of her baby girl." she added removing the pacifier from her purse and holding it in front of her.

As I sat there looking from her loving and supportive face to the pacifier and finally down to the pink overalls with the snaps on the crotch and the large bulk around the crotch I struggled to come up with a reason, any reason, not to acquiesce to her bidding.

Her phone chirped in her purse and she retrieved it and smiled as she looked at the screen. "If it helps make your decision any easier, I've been getting lots of responses to your photos." she told me

"What photos?" I asked, my heart beginning to beat rapidly with the fear that something very bad was about to be revealed to me, I was not disappointed.

She turned her phone around and held it up to my face, showing me standing in the family changing room in my adorable pink corduroy overalls, snaps clearly visible between the legs, an obvious diaper bulge beneath them, a pink pacifier between my lips and a pretty pigtailed wig on my head, the caption underneath the photo reading 'My name is Nicki and Mommy thinks I'm very photogenic. What do you think?". That was the first thing I saw, then came the sight of the hundred or so comments beneath the photo, the first of which was from my boss of all people.

"Why?" I asked her, a deep sorrow building within me at the realization that my life had been utterly destroyed without my knowledge.

"Honestly?" she asked. "You need this." she said simply. "You've been working so hard for so long that you're completely disconnected from who you are." she explained.

Tears were starting to roll down my cheeks. "I know who I am! I'm your husband! I'm an adult man!" I screamed petulantly.

She put a hand on my thigh and shook her head. "No, sweetie, that's what you pretend to be to fit in in the big bad world." she said. "The thing is, we know now that you can be out in the world dressed as an adorable little girl, safe and secure in your diapers and Mommy will be there to take care of you and no one else will care and if they do so what? " she asked. "You're not hurting anyone, unless they smell your diaper." she added with a playful squeeze on my thigh.

I hated to admit how much sense she was making and I hated that she knew I was going to agree with her and accept my role as whatever she wanted me to be but in that moment I couldn't help but feel relief wash over me that all my worst fears had come to a sum total of next to nothing.

"For what it's worth, most of the responses from people you work with are either supportive or confused." she said scrolling through the messages on her phone. "Oh, there's a not so nice one. Who's Ted?" she asked.

I snapped out of my internal thoughts. "He's a jerk." I said simply.

"Seems like he's lashing out at you because he's either jealous or attracted to you." she commented absently as she continued to scroll through the messages. "Yeah, he's the only one that was rude out of over two hundred comments." she said with a smile.

I was genuinely surprised to hear that. "What did my boss say?" I asked, my mouth suddenly very dry.

She scanned the screen. "Marianne?" she asked.

I nodded.

"She says 'Too bad we have a dress code at work, maybe casual Friday needs to become a thing we institute!" she read. "Also she put a smiley face and thumbs up." she added.

"Nobody thinks I'm a freak?" I asked.

She hesitated. "No one but Ted was rude or mean." she replied. "A fair number of people said 'WTF', but where I come from we read that as 'Way Too Fun'." she added with a warm smile and another squeeze to my thigh.

I nodded numbly and forced a smile. "So I still have a job?" I asked.

"If you want it, I don't see anything right now that says otherwise." she said.

I looked up at her. "If I want it?" I asked.

"There's no law saying you have to keep working there, or at all if you don't want to." she told me. "I do the finances for us and even if we only have my income, I make more than enough for us to be perfectly fine if you want to take a sabbatical for a while." she explained.

I could feel myself peeing as the gears turned in my head. "Can I be a boy again?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "After your punishment time is up if you want to go back to being a boy then you totally can." she said softly.

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and turned to face her, leaning forward and wrapping my lips around the offered head of the penis pacifier. "Otay Mommy." I said in my soft little girl voice.

She hugged me tight and put the ribbon connected to the pacifier ring over my head before standing up and holding out her hand for me to take. "Good girl, now let's go find Nana." she said with a loving smile.

I stood up and took her hand feeling lighter and more at ease than I had in a while. Knowing that no matter what happened I would be loved and accepted by this woman that was so amazing to take care of me and asking nothing in return from me. "Nana!" I squealed happily as I toddled behind her.

The large fabric store loomed into view and we made our way through the automatic doors as Mommy pulled her phone out and called Nana. "Where are you?" she asked. "No, we had to have a little discussion but we've gotten everything all sorted out." she replied. "Okay, we'll be there soon." she said after a brief pause.

Hanging up her phone and putting it back in her purse she led the way to the back left side of the store, an aisle full of soft pastel colored bolts of cloth suitable for footed pajamas or possibly a baby blanket.

Nana had a cart full of various bolts of cloth and other assorted items. "Oh good, you're here!" she chirped happily. "I was wondering if we were doing things for our little boy as well or if this trip was just for the young lady." she said to Mommy.

Mommy looked to me and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "What do you think?" she asked.

I felt my face get hot as I sucked nervously on my binky and reached out to touch a bolt of glittery purple tulle and then a satiny bubblegum one. "Pitty." I cooed happily.

Mommy and Nana exchanged pleased smiles at my response. "Well, it seems like little miss Nicki is going to be staying for a while." Mommy said as she leaned forward and kissed the top of my head.

Nana clapped her hands together gleefully. "I was hoping that would be the case." she confessed and she and Mommy set to discussing various new outfits for me while I moved up and down the aisle touching all the various materials.

"Nicki, stay where Mommy can see you, sweetie." Mommy said with a cursory glance in my direction.

I continued to toddle down the long aisle, my fingers dancing across the bolts lining the side I was on. Each different texture brought a new feeling of joy and calm to me and I began imagining all the pretty little outfits Nana was going to make for me. I had a pang of remorse for my dress that I'd gotten dirty during my earlier outburst, and hoped that Mommy would be able to get it clean and absently wondered if I should apologize again for being naughty. Reaching the end of the aisle I crossed to the other side and ran my hands across this row of fabrics as I made my way back to Mommy and Nana.

"I think that will work out very well later, but we're not there yet." Mommy said to Nana as I got nearer to them.

Nana nodded. "I figured it would be something you'd want for her, but not until after the holidays when things have gotten more stable." she said.

Mommy watched me toddle past and smiled before resuming the conversation. "I think we can probably have her ready for it pretty much right after Thanksgiving as long as she goes down the path I think she will." she said. "Even if she doesn't at that point, I can't imagine she'll fight too hard once I start working on her." she added.

Nana smiled. "I don't think she'll give you any trouble, just look at what one afternoon has accomplished." she said.

"It's been a big day, that's for sure, but she still has a punishment to look forward to when we get home and before too long she'll have another big step to take." Mommy mused. "And then she'll learn how much easier it is to crawl." she added with a small chuckle that Nana joined in on.

"I absolutely cannot wait for this all to be over and have a darling little grandbaby to dote on all the time." she said happily.

Mommy nodded and hugged Nana. "I feel the same way about having a daughter." she whispered and the two laughed again. "Come on, sweetie, Mommy needs to get you home and down for a nap." she called out to me, bringing me toddling back. "Say bye bye to Nana." she said.

I hugged Nana tightly and looked up at her. "Ba ba, Nana. Duv oo!" I gurgled happily with an enthusiastic wave of my hand as I again took Mommy's hand.

"Goodbye, baby girl!" Nana cooed as she hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

Mommy led the way out of the aisle with me in tow. "I'll call you once she's down for her nap and we can go over the little details of everything." she said.

"Sounds good, love you both!" Nana called out as she resumed her shopping.

To Be Continued....

Thank you all so much for your kind words and expressions of like for my story, it makes me very happy knowing that something I've created it being enjoyed! I'm posting this to ask a question of you lovelies, I have another chapter finished and ready to post, but I'll be heading back to work tomorrow and won't be off again until Wednesday, so my question is would you rather have another new chapter now or wait until closer to when I can write more to post it.

I'm sorry for being indecisive and needy for feedback, but I want to make sure I do right by you all and keep things going at a steady pace. Thank you in advance to anyone that responds. :)

I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, but I'll let you guys in on a little secret, I am STILL absolutely terrified every time I post a new chapter. The way the story is going, exactly like I want it to, I find myself wondering more and more when the things I write will be "too much". Writing something from a place of deeply ingrained sexual fantasy is as rewarding as you may expect but the constant worry that exposing my naughtiest imaginings only to have someone, rightfully so, complain that things have gone in a direction that makes them uncomfortable is very real.

I hope I never offend anyone with my writing, but if I ever do, please accept my sincerest apologies. Discovering that I wasn't a freak for wanting to wear diapers and be treated like a baby was a hugely positive thing for me and it kind of emboldened me to explore other things that interested me on a more sexual level and part of writing this is about dipping my toe in the water and seeing if anyone else is keen on swimming in the same pond, figuratively speaking, I'm not looking for a partner or anything...I'm rambling again. I hope you enjoy this thing I made. :)

Chapter Seven: Winning The Battle

As much as I'd love to skip over my punishment after we got home from the mall and most of Thanksgiving, doing so would leave quite a large hole in the story of my journey, and we can't have that. Also, those things, much as I hate to admit it, are really hot, so yeah, we're going to talk about after the mall.

Walking into the house, Mommy's demeanor changed immediately. She'd been very affectionate on the car ride home, talking to me from the front seat and pointing out silly little things we passed on the way home. As soon as the front door closed though, she dropped her purse and turned to face me, looking down at me with a scrutinizing glare. "Take off your clothes." she commanded sternly.

I fumbled with the clasps on my overalls for a moment and finally managed to unhook them, pulling the garment down and carefully sitting on the floor to take my shoes off, which I struggle with as well until all I had on were my diapers and frilly little socks.

"All of your clothes." she clarified.

I quickly slipped the socks off and stood waiting.

She crossed the distance between us and grabbed my ear, twisting it firmly between her fingers. "Do you think this is a game, or are you really just too stupid to not know that all of your clothes means these as well?" she asked smacking the seat of my diaper hard.

I sucked my binky fearfully as I tried to work the tapes on the diaper, my coordination failing me as I struggled not to start crying.

"Oh, for God's sake!" she spat exasperatedly as she released my ear and deftly ripped the tapes and let one diaper and then the other fall to the floor before kicking them aside.

I tried to cover myself only to have my hands slapped away.

"No! You will stand there with your silly little clitty in full view." she declared. "Stay right there and don't move." she said icily before striding out of the room.

In the time she was gone my mind raced trying to come up with what she might have planned for me, whether it would hurt, if I'd be allowed to have an orgasm, you know, the important questions. My thoughts derailed as she entered the room with a cardboard box under one arm and a box containing a wooden baby pen, the kind that stretches outward to corral the little ones. Basically the thing they put the babies in on Rugrats, if you're familiar, which I know you are.

She set the cardboard box down and went to work setting up the corral and once she had it how she wanted it she took the lid off the cardboard box and pulled out stacks of papers. "Do you know what these are?" she asked me, holding up the papers.

I shook my head and continued to suck my pacifier until she walked over and yanked it from my mouth, throwing it onto the couch.

"These are all the papers and legal documents that claim that you're a man named Nicholas, that say you're married to me, that say you can drive a car, that say you graduated from high school and college." she explained as she thumbed through the papers. "This one says you own a house, this one says you own a car, you get the idea. The sum total of your life as a grownup man is collected in a box on a bunch of papers." she said as she walked back over to the corral and began dropping the papers into it, moving them around until the entire area inside the corral was covered. "Get in." she ordered.

I moved slowly to the pen and stepped over the side and stood stock still in the center.

"On all fours." she commanded.

I lowered myself onto my hands and knees and looked up at her, knowing not to speak but wanting to throw myself on the mercy of the court and beg her for forgiveness.

"You will stay in that pen until you have destroyed all evidence of your supposed manhood with your babyish peepee's and poopoo's leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that you are nothing but a little infant girl completely dependent on her Mommy to care for her and raise her to be a respectful young lady that doesn't throw things at her Mommy in the mall and dirty her pretty clothes by having a tantrum over a silly thing like a poopy diaper." she explained as she held my chin in her hand while she knelt down at the side of the pen.

I looked down at the papers under my hands, and back up at her, my eyes pleading with her not to make me do this.

"Mommy will bring you some lunch to help fill up your tummy." she chirped happily before leaving for the kitchen.

Left in the pen surrounded by reminders of what I was supposed to be was too much for me to deal with after everything that had happened at the mall, even though I was blissfully unaware of the most embarrassing parts and I started to cry. When I say cry, I don't mean a few tears started to roll down my cheeks or I got choked up and barely managed to contain a sob, I mean I started to cry like the baby I was spiraling out of control toward becoming. I curled up into a little ball in the middle of the pen and wept without any attempt to control it.

Returning with a bowl full of babyfood, Mommy looked down at me and sighed. "Tears aren't going to get you out of this, young lady." she said as she set the bowl down and stepped into the pen, reaching kneeling down and grabbing my ear again, leading me back to my hands and knees to crawl to the bowl before she pushed my head down toward it. "I know you're not a dog, but Mommy doesn't want to get her pretty clothes dirty feeding her messy little girl." she explained as she stepped back out of the pen and stood with her arms folded across her chest. "Eat." she commanded sharply.

Still blubbering, I stuck my face in the bowl and slurped up the babyfood, my face covered in the sticky, tan colored mush. It was meant to be chicken of some sort, but all I could taste was the unappealing color choice and my own shame.

Mommy left the room again and returned a moment later with my paddle. It had hearts cut into it's pink painted wooden surface and a comfortable leather grip for Mommy to make sure she could use it as much as she needed to without hurting her hand. "You keep eating while Mommy gives you your twenty smacks for misbehaving at the mall." she said before she brought the paddle down hard on my raised buttocks, bringing fresh tears and sobs to me and causing me to spit out babyfood all over our marriage certificate.

Each subsequent blow brought me lower and lower until a steady stream of tinkle began to flow from me onto the paperwork for the house.

"Good girl, you're on your way!" she praised as she finished doling out her remaining swats.

At the end of the paddling the floor was covered in babyfood, tears and a small puddle of tinkle and I was a complete emotional wreck. "Please, Mommy, I promise I'll be a good girl." I begged.

Mommy shook her head. "I can't trust you." she told me. "I'm not convinced that you won't be putting up a fight come Thanksgiving, trying to convince me that you're a man still." she explained.

I shook my head vehemently, babyfood splattering across the papers. "I promise I won't!" I cried out.

She left the room again and returned with a single piece of paper and a pink crayon a moment or so later, setting the paper on the floor just outside the pen and holding out the crayon for me to take. "If you want out of this then Mommy wants you to write 'I am no longer Nicholas Marks, from this day forward I wish to be Nicki Marks. Veronica Marks will no longer be considered my wife and will instead be my Mommy and I her daughter. I agree to be treated as a little girl and a baby girl respectively to whatever she wants me to be at any given time.' in this pretty pink crayon." she told me.

New tears began to form in my eyes. "I don't want that though, I want to be your husband and a man after my punishment is over." I told her.

She shrugged and pulled the crayon back and picked up the paper. "Then you have a long and messy time ahead of you, little girl." she told me as she stood back up. "I'm going to lay down for a little while." she said. "If I find out you got out of that pen for any reason I'll make sure you won't be able to sit down for a week." she added and left the room.

I lay back down, moving away from the shameful puddle I'd made first, and cried some more. I felt powerless and hopeless and pathetic but I still hadn't used the safe word. I couldn't figure out why, I mean, I was staring down the barrel of a gun loaded with the knowledge that my wife's "out" for me was signing away not only my adulthood and my manhood, but also signing away any chance of getting it back. Something snapped in me with that realization and all my self pity and weakness turned into rage and resolve and I rose from the floor and marched back to the bedroom, ripping the covers off of my wife, revealing her naked form before I straddled her legs and started smacking her bare ass with everything I had. "How do you like being spanked like a naughty little girl!?" I screamed angrily.

She squirmed and easily bucked me off of her after only a few smacks and in a flash she'd moved to me and had pinned me to the bed as she held my arms down with her shins. "Well, maybe your little balls aren't as useless as I thought!" she said with a surprised smile. "Tell me though, what exactly was your plan? Spank me and then what?" she asked.

I thrashed futilely beneath her. "I was gonna make you cry like a little girl and then beg me not to diaper you." I spat.

She laughed hysterically at that. "Aww, that's so precious!" she cooed, brushing the hair of my wig out of my face. "You actually thought that you could do anything to me that would make me beg?" she asked.

"Let me up and I'll show you just what I can do." I threatened.

She raised her eyebrows at that. "Okay." she said. "I'll let you up and let you try anything you want to try to get me to cry like you and beg but if you can't after," she looked at the bedside clock, "ten minutes then you have to agree to write what I told you to write and give up this silly charade of trying to be something you aren't." she explained.

I thought for a second, "What do I get if I win?" I asked.

She smirked and thought for a moment. "I'll commute your sentence and let you be a big girl at Thanksgiving instead of a baby." she offered.

I shook my head. "Husband." I clarified. "I'll be your husband," I told her.

"You have no bargaining chip, I have the high ground." she said, sticking her crotch in my face and rubbing it up and down on my cheek. "Big girl or forget the whole thing." she offered.

I thought for a second and nodded, "Fine, now get off me, bitch." I hissed through clenched teeth.

She hid her smile as she climbed off me and got on her hands and knees on the bed, sticking her naked ass in the air and wiggling it playfully. "Do your worst, sweetie." she cooed condescendingly.

I was on her in a flash, rearing back and landing blows as hard as I could, my hand stinging and burning after only five smacks. I switched sides and tried the other hand and found similar results. Looking at the clock I and panicking I suddenly came up with an idea I was sure would work. If pain wasn't the answer then pleasure and degradation were my next option. I positioned myself behind her and pressed the head of my penis to the tight little hole between her slightly flushed backside cheeks.

"Oh noes, is hers gonna rub her clitty on Mommy's bottom?" she asked mockingly as she looked back at me.

I growled in anger and thrust myself into her, well, against her, it just impacted on the surface.

"Are you about done?" she asked in a bored tone. "I'd like to get back to my nap, I was just getting ready to have sex with a real man-" she started to say.

I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her down roughly so she lay on the bed on her back and then straddled her the same way she had me, sticking my penis in her face.

"Do I have bad breath?" she asked. "Oh wait, that's not a Tic-Tac!" she said with mock surprise before laughing hard at her own joke.

I looked at the clock, two minutes left, it was time for a big move. I turned around and rested my backside over her face. "Beg or so help me I'll shit all over you just like you've been doing to me!" I shouted, looking behind me to find her wide eyed and shaking her head.

"Okay, you win, please don't do that, it's disgusting." she said.

I farted in her face. "Not good enough!" I yelled, making exaggerated grunting noises for effect.

She actually screamed and struggle to wriggle out from under me. "Please, I'm begging you don't do that to me!" she pleaded.

I looked back again. "Do I win?" I asked.

She nodded. "You win." she said in a defeated tone.

I climbed off her and got off the bed. "Good. I'm going to take a shower now." I told her as I left the room. "I want that mess in the living room cleaned up before I get out!" I called from the hallway.

If I'd stayed longer and not been so quick to gloat I would have seen her face change from fuming anger to satisfied smile as she picked up her phone and called someone.

"Hey, mom." she said happily. "No, she's in the shower right now, she thinks she actually won something." she said. "No, I pushed her harder than I've ever pushed her and she finally pushed back but she's right where we talked about her being for Thanksgiving." she explained. "That's right!" she said happily. "Okay, I just wanted to give you the good news, I'll tell you more later." she said before hanging up the phone. Realizing she'd been gently rubbing her sex as she talked, she licked her fingers and wiped them on her thigh before getting some clothes on and heading to the living room to clean up the mess I'd made.

To Be Continued....

2 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

"You will stay in that pen until you have destroyed all evidence of your supposed manhood with your babyish peepee's and poopoo's leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that you are nothing but a little infant girl completely dependent on her Mommy to care for her and raise her to be a respectful young lady that doesn't throw things at her Mommy in the mall and dirty her pretty clothes by having a tantrum over a silly thing like a poopy diaper." she explained as she held my chin in her hand while she knelt down at the side of the pen.

This is about the hottest paragraph of AB/DL/sissy talk I have ever read. My god, this is perfection. Please keep going - never stop - and fast!

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

This is about the hottest paragraph of AB/DL/sissy talk I have ever read. My god, this is perfection. Please keep going - never stop - and fast!

Can I just retire and accept this comment as the high point of my time as a writer? Because I sincerely don't think it's going to get any better than this as far as good feelings go. Thank you so much, I'm so glad I was able to write something that resonated so strongly with you! Yay! :)

I hope everyone that's still reading this story is enjoying it. I'm still very worried that the story is becoming more and more "niche" as it goes on and with that progression less and less people will be reading it. I'm still very happy with the way the story is coming to life and I'm still very much into writing it and staying true to the artistic vision that I have for it, I just, and this is going to sound very stupid and childish but, I wish more of you that read this would comment. I know that saying something can be hard, especially if you don't have something nice to say, but the only way I can get better is if people tell me my weaknesses of which I'm sure there are many.

I'm beyond grateful to those that give positive messages and tell me how much they enjoy the story, I just feel like the other side of the coin should feel comfortable being represented. Again, I'm sorry if I'm being dumb, I just feel like I'm mostly stumbling around in the dark and when people say nice things I keep going forward in the light of their comments but worry that I'm not seeing all the potential pitfalls along the way because of it. I should probably just delete this thing and just post the story, but if I listened to my nervousness and didn't do stuff I wouldn't have started writing this thing so....posting it as is...

Chapter Eight: Working Girl

Things after I stood up to Mommy were weird. Not bad weird, just kind of off. I expected her to redouble her efforts to punish me once the dust had settled or lay a guilt trip on me and get me to apologize and beg for a punishment to set things right, but none of that happened.

I was still on "Nicki punishment" and I accepted being dressed as a girl but she wasn't overly humiliating toward me and it seemed like we'd reached a ceasefire without any further incident to which I was both glad and worried. Glad because I hate the feeling of having her be mad at me, and not in the confines of a kink scenario, actually mad at me. The worry stemmed from my belief that I'd won too easily, that the other foot was going to drop and the closer Thanksgiving got the more and more likely it seemed that said foot was going to make an appearance at the family dinner to maximize the impact of its humiliating force.

In order to make it to Thanksgiving I had to go through work for another week before my vacation time kicked in, this was something I was dreading beyond measure mainly because I wasn't sure how she was going to send me to work. Ridiculous scenarios of cute little dresses just short enough to give a peek of my pink diaper beneath or forcing me to keep my penisfier around my neck at the office played out in my head all the rest of the weekend but come Monday she was in normal Mommy mode without any nasty surprises.

"Good morning, baby!" she cooed as she entered the nursery and turned on the light, walking to the crib where I knelt inside waiting for her.

"Mownin Mommy." I said sweetly through my binky.

She effortlessly swapped my binky for a bottle of orange juice and let the side of the crib down, helping me to sit and slide out onto the floor, taking her hand as she led me to the changing table and helped me onto it. "Unless you want an unpleasant day at work, I suggest you get your stinkies out before you finish that bottle." she urged after giving my bottom a testing prod and strapping the belt on the changing table around my middle so she could go start the tub to filling.

I grimaced slightly at the idea of having a messy diaper at work, it had only ever happened once and it was an actual accident caused by questionable quality food purchased from a truck outside the office, but it had given me all the experience I needed to know I wanted no part of it. I began to space out as I focused on my rhythmic sucking of the bottle's nipple, grunting softly and pushing out what I could before the sound of air being sucked from the bottle brought me back to reality just as she pulled the bottle from my mouth.

"All done?" she asked

I could still feel the small tickle of urine dribbling down across my messy bottom and I shook my head.

"Tinkle, Mommy." I said in my smallest and softest voice, a voice that I was finding myself using more and more regularly as my continued feminization marched on unimpeded.

Mommy shook her head and pulled the tapes on the thick overnight diaper, smiling down at my penis as she watched it shrivel up from exposure to the cool air, still leaking pathetically onto itself. "Still Mommy's little fountain." she declared to herself as she covered it with a wet wipe and went to work getting the far worse problem taken care of.

Satisfied with her expert cleaning work she disposed of the newly rolled up diaper in the pail by the door as she led me to the bathroom and got me into the tub.

With my "girly" parts newly shaved smooth and wrapped in a fluffy pink towel we went back to the nursery to get me dressed for the day. My pink princess diaper was reinforced with extra absorbent padding, achieving the level of absorbancy a double diapering held without the ridiculous added bulk and taped snugly around my waist before Mommy left me strapped to the table as she moved to the closet.  

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to get you in trouble at work." she told me as she looked back at me, reading the look of concern on my face as I worriedly nursed my thumb. She removed a light purple collared shirt onsie combination, something she'd found absolutely amazing when she'd discovered them and bought the entire color spectrum of them, along with a pair of black slacks and a pink tie and made her way over to me. "Don't fret, sweetie, Mommy is working on getting you some nice skirts to wear to work so you don't look like a yucky old boy!" she chirped happily.

I let the comment slide and moved as required to help her get me dressed and got off the table at her urging so she could smooth everything out for me.

"Can you be a big girl and put your socks and shoes on while Mommy get's your breakfast ready?" she asked.

I nodded meekly and went to the sock drawer to get some dress socks but found the drawer full of only my frilly white ankle socks. With a heavy sigh of reluctance I grabbed a pair and sat down on the crib to put them on followed by my, thankfully, normal dress shoes. Finished, I left the nursery and made my way out to the kitchen where Mommy was hard at work making a pot of oatmeal for me. I took my seat at the table and waited, wondering aloud after a moment, "Where's my phone?".

Mommy stirred the oatmeal and chuckled to herself. "Silly girl, babies don't need phones." she chided.

"But what if something happens and I need to call you? What if you need to call me?" I asked.

As she finished seasoning the contents of the pot she looked over at me with a smile. "If you need to call Mommy you can ask a grownup to do so for you." she said. "As for needing to call you, I'm not really sure why I'd have a reason to, unless I really needed to know which thumb tasted best." she added, subtly reminding me that I had placed one of my digits in my mouth again without realizing.

Finished with making the oatmeal she put it into a 'Hello Kitty' bowl and brought it to the table, leaving to grab my pink bib and a baby spoon before taking the seat next to me and tying the bib around my neck and beginning to spoon helpings of the mush into my mouth for me. She made a big show of delivering each spoonful to my mouth, cooing at me and talking babytalk to me, telling me what a "good girl" I was for "making all my nummy oatmeal go bye bye".

After making my stand two days prior I found myself getting angrier and angrier with each little humiliating jab. Every time I thought about standing up to her I found my mouth once again filled with goop until I finally resigned myself to my fate and kept quiet. With the bowl now empty and my tummy full I was handed another bottle of juice and felt cold dread well up in the pit of my stomach as Mommy fetched my wig, styled in a more adult looking ponytail rather than the infantile pigtails, and affixed it to my head the way the stylist in the mall had before being handed my messenger bag and being shuffled out to the backseat of the car.

Feeling like a small child being dropped off on the first day of preschool, I had my empty bottle taken from me and was led by the hand to the front door of the building and kissed on the cheek.

"Be a good girl and listen to all the grownups when they tell you to do things." she told me as she fussed over the little details of my hair and outfit.

I feigned a smile. "Yes, Mommy." I said robotically as I turned to the entrance of the building, feeling a small nervous flutter in my stomach as I left her behind for the world outside our lives. Despite my feelings of wishing she would stop forcing me to be a girl,  I still felt a pang of clinginess where I wanted to run back to my Mommy and return home with her but I pushed that aside as I reached the elevator and waited for it to arrive after calling it with a press of the 'up' arrow button. The click of several pairs of high heels along the marble floor of the lobby caused me to shiver slightly and leak a bit of tinkle into my diaper, the sound reminding me of Mommy.

"Well, good morning, Nicki!" my boss's voice cheerily called out.

I turned and forced a smile. "Good morning, Marianne." I said as warmly as I could muster.

Marianne was a fairly attractive woman in her early fifties. She wasn't as tall or as buxom as Mommy but she clearly took care of her body and worked hard to keep it in shape. Her silvery hair was cut short into a bob in an effort to make her look more hip and it worked, she looked younger than her age but still mature and professional. She was a firm but fair boss that rarely let people get away with anything she didn't think was appropriate for work, and wouldn't hesitate to tell you if you were out of line. "Ms. Croft seems a little more appropriate for you, wouldn't you agree?" she corrected as she took a spot next to me in front of the elevator door.

I nodded sheepishly and dribbled into my diaper again. "Yes, Ms. Croft." I mumbled.

"I'm glad to see you here early, it will give us a chance to have a little meeting in my office before everyone else gets here." she remarked as the elevator chimed and the doors opened. She went in first and waited for me to come inside before she hit the button for the seventh floor.

"How was your weekend, dear?" she asked.

I swallowed hard as my heart began to quicken its beating. "Fine, Ms. Croft, and yours?" I asked.

She looked at me with a knowing smile, her eyes seeing right through my attempt at playing dress up to convince everyone I was a grownup and right to the small, weak little baby girl I found myself becoming. "I didn't know what to expect you'd be wearing today, but you look quite smart." she complimented.

"Thank you, Ms. Croft." I said timidly.

When the elevator arrived on our floor she strode out with me scurrying behind and we walked through the sea of cubicles to her office in the back corner. She unlocked the door and pushed it open, gesturing for me to go in first and once I was in she followed and closed the door behind her.

"Have a seat, Nicki." she commanded calmly as she set to setting her purse in one of her file cabinets and taking her coat off and hanging it up before taking her seat on the other side of the desk from where I had quickly sat.

"Ms. Croft I-" I started to say but was silenced by her raising her hand and shaking her head.

"Nicki, I want you to know that you're not in any sort of trouble and you needn't worry about keeping your job." she began. "As long as this shift in lifestyle doesn't cause you to struggle here at work and as long as you're not a disruption to your fellow employees then you can be whatever you want to be." she explained with a reassuring smile.

"Ms. Croft, I don't want to be anything but a good employee." I said.

"Secretary." she stated simply.

I looked at her with a furrow of my brow. "I'm sorry?" I asked, not understanding the statement.

"You're my secretary." she said.

"Personal assistant, yes." I said, trying to get away from the more feminine sounding title.

She smiled again, this one a little less warm and more 'did you just correct your superior?'. "Did you just correct me, young lady?" she asked as if she was aware she was a character in a diaper fetish story.

Dribble.

"No, Ms. Croft!" I exclaimed, "I mean, I did, but I-" she cut me off.

Rising from her seat she took a long look at me. "Do you know that I had a very long conversation with your wife, sorry, "Mommy" yesterday?" she asked, actually using air quotes when she said 'Mommy' to punctuate how ridiculous and pathetic she thought I was.

Dribble.

I shook my head. "No, Ms. Croft." I mumbled quietly as I stared down at my hands folded in my lap, desperately wishing I could be sucking my thumb right now.

She turned away from me and looked out the window with her arms folded in front of her. "I did and she explained to me all about what's going on with you." she said. "She told me how you wanted to be a baby girl and were having trouble letting go of the idea that you're supposed to be a grown man." she explained, turning around to me and stifling a laugh when she saw me with my thumb planted in my mouth which I quickly removed. "No, no, dear, by all means, go right ahead." she urged.

I lifted my thumb back to my mouth and began to nurse it feverishly, my little dribble becoming a full force release into my thirsty diaper.

She moved around the desk to come stand next to me, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Much like her, I want you to be happy and comfortable in your life." she said. "A happy worker is a productive worker." she added. "So, within the confines of what is legally allowed at this company, I'm enforcing the secretarial dress code for you as well." she explained. "Tomorrow I expect you to be here with a modest skirt, high heels or dress flats, and either a blouse or a shirt like what you're wearing." she dictated.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I continued to helplessly suckle my thumb and wet my diaper. "Buh I dun wan-" I gurgled through my thumb a weak protest but was again cut off by her.

"I do believe you were told to listen to what a grownup tells you to do, am I right?" she asked.

I looked up at her in shock.

"Sweetheart, who do you think your Mommy got that rule from?" she asked sweetly. "Now," she began, pulling my thumb from my mouth and getting a tissue for me from the box on her desk, handing it to me to wipe my tears away. "you're going to leave my office and give one hundred percent effort to being a model secretary, aren't you?" she asked.

I nodded in resignation. "Yes, Ms. Croft." I said as I rose and shuffled to the door.

"Oh, and Nicki?" she called as she went back to her seat.

I turned. "Yes, Ms. Croft?" I asked.

"Don't be afraid to wear a little makeup going forward, you're a very naturally pretty young lady but something a little extra will really help you fit in with the other girls." she said warmly before shooing me out the door with a commanding wave of her hand.

Closing the door behind me as I stepped out into the office, seeing coworkers arriving and knowing they too knew exactly what I was I briefly contemplated running toward the window and jumping to the waiting street below, but as I made my way to my cubicle I felt a tingle of excitement as I let Ms. Croft's comment about me being a 'naturally pretty young lady' fill me with a sense of pride. "Maybe this will all be okay." I thought hopefully.

"Good morning, faggot." Ted's voice whispered disgustedly into my ear.

Maybe that window thing would still be an option.

To Be Continued...

Good chapter.  The ending ....  I especially liked.  I don't know why more people and those who especially like the sissy stories are not commenting.  It could be that many of your readers are Guests (lurkers) who don't have an account so therefore can't comment or Like.

You are getting Reads.  That's good.  There's a glut of new stories out there, or so it seems, and I've pretty much limited myself downward on reading lately majorly to 2 stories, as I feel bad when I can't leave points to a good story.  

Each of your chapters has been very good.  Great writing, good humor.  The chapter leaves on a note of wanting to see more.  Also, just to tell you, a lot of folks don't seem to leave points (Likes).  I have been noticing this in other stories.  So don't feel bad.  The amount of reads is very, very good.  Maybe at the end of a new chapter update, you should say Please show the love and leave a comment, Like, or both, something like that with your humor thrown in.  I know you are saying that upfront, but they have probably forgotten that by then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Good chapter.  The ending ....  I especially liked.  I don't know why more people and those who especially like the sissy stories are not commenting.  It could be that many of your readers are Guests (lurkers) who don't have an account so therefore can't comment or Like.

You are getting Reads.  That's good.  There's a glut of new stories out there, or so it seems, and I've pretty much limited myself downward on reading lately majorly to 2 stories, as I feel bad when I can't leave points to a good story.  

Each of your chapters has been very good.  Great writing, good humor.  The chapter leaves on a note of wanting to see more.  Also, just to tell you, a lot of folks don't seem to leave points (Likes).  I have been noticing this in other stories.  So don't feel bad.  The amount of reads is very, very good.  Maybe at the end of a new chapter update, you should say Please show the love and leave a comment, Like, or both, something like that with your humor thrown in.  I know you are saying that upfront, but they have probably forgotten that by then.

This is exactly the kind of thing I need to hear, a reasonable and logical explanation of how things work around here. I didn't even consider things like guests and their limited access as a reason for comments not being as prevalent as the could be. Honestly, it's not really a major thing if I don't get points, I was mainly just worried that the lack of comments meant that somehow I wasn't being given possible negative feedback, if that makes sense. I feel better about things now that I know more about the census of the board and I thank you for providing me the insight. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me! 

36 minutes ago, kirababy said:

i'm enjoying this story as well, nice twist with his boss speaking with his wife...keep up the good work!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the journey! Here's a little behind the scenes secret, I had a few notes written in my "Big Secret Journal of Story Ideas" about the workplace as a setting for some humiliation and exposure and when I had written them I was clearly riding high on an idea of complete unreality because I had stuff written down like "Mommy visits Nicki at work and changes her in the break room" or "Nicki is spanked and given a corner timeout while everyone else has cake for Susan's baby shower" and my personal favorite no way this is going into the story idea, "Nicki is sucked into the baby related games at a coworker, probably Susan again, baby shower and is dressed up like a babydoll while everyone laughs and has fun at her expense".

I've tried to keep a modicum of realism in the story, not jumping too far into the diaper story tropes of stuff like "everyone in the world is totally fine with a grown man being dressed and treated like a baby in public" or "because a person is in diapers they're exempt from literally all normal adult expectations like keeping a job and dealing with the world outside", but then there's moments where I read my notes and go "Yeah, public humiliation is kind of my jam and maaaaybeeeee I'm going to stretch realism a little bit to accommodate it".

At any rate, I appreciate you letting me know your feelings about the story and I hope you continue to enjoy the show going forward!