LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skirt / Dress / Pantyhose Wetting

Hi there everyone,

I really enjoy watching and doing wetting through Skirts/Dresses/Pantyhose, 

pink-panty-peeing.jpg

and the last skirt wetting blog dates back to 2009. I would just like to 'get the panties wet again' and add something more up to date.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really a "clean freak" and prefer things to be contained as peeing/pooping freely makes an unsanitary mess and smell. I always do my business in a diaper and then change before it leaks (hopefully).

• 2 weeks later...

All you get out of it is cold, wet legs and anyone can see it unless your skirt or slip is waterproof

On 11/26/2018 at 1:40 AM, Little Christine said:

All you get out of it is cold, wet legs and anyone can see it unless your skirt or slip is waterproof

Not necessarily. Worth trying and you will see it does not have to be like that.

1. Pee sufficiently so that you can feel the warmth. Pee is lovely and warm since it comes out at 36C. The colder the weather the warmer your pee feels! Lovely warm pee running down your legs really is delicious.

2. Having wet legs is not so bad. Wear a skirt and your legs will soon dry anyway.

3. There are lots of ways of hiding a wetting. Wearing a leather or PVC skirt is a great way to hide it if you wet yourself sitting down. Wear a black skirt and you can still get away with wetting yourself while sitting if you don't mind getting the seat wet (sitting in a lovely warm and wet upholstered seat is rather delightful, and if it has a fussy pattern no one will notice that you have wet it). You can always wear a long skirt and let your pee run down your legs unobserved, but my favourite is to wear a short skirt with fishnet stockings and pee down my legs - fishnet stockings do not show the wetness while you are peeing.

PP

I have had the occasion of getting my skirts wet and it is very uncomfortablel. I hate cold, wet legs. I do not have anything longer than halfway to the knee. A girl my age should have her skirts at least 2/3 to the knee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 6:09 AM, Dirty Skirty said:

Hi there everyone,

pink-panty-peeing.jpg

and the last skirt wetting blog dates back to 2009. I would just like to 'get the panties wet again' and add something more up to date.

Hi Dirty Skirty,

Nothing is hotter than the sight of a stream of pee making its way out of a pair of panties!!

I would really love to join you with some of my wet underwear and diaper pics!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim ena1

• 6 months later...
On 5/24/2018 at 4:09 PM, Dirty Skirty said:

Hi there everyone,

pink-panty-peeing.jpg

That is awesome nice pic