LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My body is agianst me!

So this normally happens often to me but, lately it has happened every diaper change. I will pee in the toilet before I diaper up or if I am changing a diaper I like to empty out before I go to change my diapers. Thus be in dry diapers longer between times when I am allowed to change my diapers. Yet even though I just peed as soon as I am diapered I wet myself without or little control. Not that I don't feel it but it is sudden urge then before I can do anything it is coming out! The last few times I was still pinning or taping the fresh diaper on. I wet heavy enough the other day I had to take the new diapers off and changed again only to wet a little before I left the rest room. I find this very fustrating. My wife giggles about it. I learned from the urologist that my bladder doesn't empty completely and so now I understand where it comes from, but why does it automatically release itself when I put on a diaper? It doesn't do that thankfully in my underwear. Anyone else have this happen?

It is frustrating to have emptied you bladder then into a fresh diaper then a few minutes later your in a wet diaper,  not sure why but it happends incontinence is a very unpredictable its probably the same reason you can empty your bladder in the toilet  in the morning then when you hop in to the shower you start peeing again running water is a trigger and a fresh diaper could be as well or subconscious mind can work with us or against us with bladder or bowel iasues 

You wanted it, you got it.  When you condition yourself in different ways, you may never fully know how your body will eventually react and by them there is probably not much you can do to change it.  Not getting on you at all, just saying when we decide we want to do some things like going 24/7 or even wearing 12/7 we may not always know just how far the changes to our bodies will actually go.