LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mother 2 bedwetters

Don’t think there is any real safe place for underage children to chat on the internet, not unsupervised. 

And this is not a place for it either. This is an adult site, for adults. 

• Like 1

You might do a Google search for mothers of bedwetting children and look for some support groups.  I agree with AbabeBill.  There are so many perverted preditors and out and out phony people on the internet I would be very leary of letting my kids "chat" with anyone about bedwetting.  Most likely you might find some sites but they may think they are chatting with another 10 year old but that person could be a 40 year old man trying to get his jollies by asking sexual questions of your children.  Perhaps ask their doctor if there are any support groups he or she knows about.

I don't think she was wanting her kids to chat here on this forum.  She was wondering if there were any good sites to chat with mothers of other bedwetters or, as she stated, any "SAFE" sites for kids to chat with other bedwetters.  I never got the idea at all that she wanted her kids to chat with bedwetters or people on this adult site.