LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 5

The first day at daycare

Nanny Matilde woke up the children early, Jonathan was still a little bit sleepy; he never had been an early riser.

«come on! It’s time to get up sleepyhead!» she said to the children.

Jonathan was the first to be take to her crib and brought on the changing table to change his diaper, then it was the turn of the other two and at the end nanny Matilde bring them to the kitchen to give them their breakfast. She prepared some pancakes for the day; «a special day must begin in a special way» she said. The children ate in silence because they were still half asleep. When they finished nanny Matilde bring them to the bathroom so that they brush their teeth and she change them putting them a t-shirt with camp nursery’s emblem and their name printed in the left side, pink for Patricia and light blue for Samuel and Jonathan.

«we are ready» she said tying the pacifiers to their t-shirts before to get down. The children get in the car and nanny Matilde tied them to their car seat tying them very carefully, after that she get in the car in the driver seat, she turn on the motor and they go.

Jonathan was still a little sleepy, the he takes his paci and he fall asleep. He couldn’t say how long he has slept, but he wake up on nanny Matilde’s arms who walked towards a building to two floors. All around there was a very big garden with a playground delimited by a white iron fence witch stops at a little white gate.

Passed that nanny Jonathan was put on the ground, when he looked around he saw some of the children that he had seen the day before with their nanny and some new face.

They was welcomed by aunty Steph:

«good morning my little ones» she said «for some of you today is the first day here, I particularly cared to here today. Allow me to introduce you miss Holmes the principal of this daycare» a woman of about forty introduce herself to the children

«hello. My name is Morgana Holmes. I’m the principal of number 5 daycare, and those are your teacher Mrs. Natasha and

miss Elisabeth. They well be the teacher responsible of your class she said introducing the woman behind her».

Miss Elisabeth was a twenty year girl enough tall and slim, she has long and black hair bound in a horse tail she wear a light blue daycare teacher’s uniform with nice pets printed.

Mrs. Natasha was a forty year old lady tall and slightly in meat, she had short and blond hair and blue eyes.

She wear a pink daycare teacher uniform with printed an elephant that stay in balance on a ball. They looked two very nice people.

The teacher asked to the children to get in line, then they took by the hand two kids each and they bring the children in the building until they arrived in front of a door decorated with paper flower and animals.

«here we are» said Mrs. Natasha unlocking the door with a magnetic card, «but at the first we must record your entry» she said taking a scanner gun and doing get in the children as soon as she scanned their  bracelets. The classroom was very big and bright, there was some little desks in the center of the room, with some little chairs. Approached the walls there was some bookcases with more books, as to read as to color, and some boxes with more toys and stuffed animals, and in a corner there were two big changing tables with more diaper and all the necessary for the diaper changing.

«we will check your diaper every two hours» said Mrs. Natasha «of course if you need a change ask as well. It will not be a problem!» she said once they entered in the classroom «and now enjoy yourself!»

Jonathan wanted to color so he go towards one of the bookcases and he takes a book to color with some crayons, and he sit down to a table. While he was focused on a funny clown who flew hanging to balloon a little girl approached him, she had long and blonde hear coiffed in two twin tail bonded with to green ribbon, blue eyes and some freckle on the cheeks.

«hello! My name’s Louise. What is your name?» she asked to the little boy

«my name is Jonathan» answered the little boy indicating the name on his t-shirt

«can I join you?» she asked

Jonathan made her sign to sit down; so she sat down, she takes crayon and she began to color the pants of the clown.

«why are you here?» Louise asked him

«I’m here because I driven drunken my stepfather’s car for three miles. You?»

«I’m here for thief» answered the little boy

While thy talked nicely the children finished to coloring the clown, until Johnathan begin to feel something of strange in his tummy, so he put himself in a more comfortable position and he begins to push a big mess in his diaper. The little boy blushed very much hopping that his new friend had not noticed anything. They was beginning to color a little house, when Mrs. Natasha and miss Elizabeth approached them to control their diapers.

«oh! You surely need a diaper change» said miss Elizabeth taking the little boy on her arms, while Mrs. Natasha takes Louise and she brings her on the changing table. Then miss Elisabeth lies down the little boy and she begins to tear of the diaper tapes, Jonathan embarrassed looked away while the teacher opened the dirty diaper.

«oh don’t worry honey!» she said smiling «I saw worse», so after she removed the pieces of poop from his booty with diapers front, she began to clean up him with some wipes that she put in the dirty diaper, then miss Elizabeth takes him for the ankles rising his legs over his head to remove the used diaper and replace it with a fresh diaper that, after she smeared some baby oils on little boy’s private parts, she closed on the groin of the child and she seal with the tapes.

«all done!» she said caressing the little boys tummy while Mrs. Natasha ended with Louise.

It was lunch time and the teachers bring the children to the little sink so that they wash their little hands, then they have them line up for two and they bring them to the refectory:

It was a very big room with more tables and chairs on toddler scale and only table was already set.

«come on! Take a sit!» said miss Elizabeth after she clapped to attract children attention.

Jonathan invited his new friend to eat with his group so the two children approached their table to take a sit.

Then the teacher passed between the table, to tied up some bibs to children necks; it didn’t take long for two women to pass with a dining table trolley, and they begin to fill the children’s dishes with macaroni that they dished with a fresh milks brick. The children began to eat while the women take away the trolley. Patricia and Samuel were curious to know the little girl, and they began to ask her many questions like where was she from, and what did she like do before finishing them.

She said that she was from New York but his parents were from Italy and that before to finish to Camp Nursery she liked dancing in the disco.

Meantime the two ladies were passed to fill the children’s with salad and fish sticks baked while Jonathan was wetting his diaper. Once they finished the second it was the turn of the fruit. So the two ladies passed between the tables offering an apple clove to each child.

The teacher waited a little bit before to bring the children back to the classroom, where they checked children’s diaper. Jonathan was picked up by Mrs. Natasha and brought on the changing table, he was a little sleepy than Mrs. Natasha give him his paci while she changed him, then he fallen in sleep while she was changing him.

Another sweet chapter.  The language thing is still a little distracting. Let’s try this, send me a message and I can work something out so that I can help some. I don’t want to change the meaning of what you are writing but if I could clean it up a little more I think it would be a better read. 

54 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Another sweet chapter.  The language thing is still a little distracting. Let’s try this, send me a message and I can work something out so that I can help some. I don’t want to change the meaning of what you are writing but if I could clean it up a little more I think it would be a better read. 

Thanks your help is good to accept. If you want I will send you the link to Google docs relative to this story. 

Chapter 6: An Invitation to Snack

Jonathan woke up in a cot on the floor, with a wet diaper and a pacifier in his mouth. He turned around and saw that near him there was Louise, who was still asleep and sucking her pacifier, and Samuel who was beginning to wake up.

When Miss Elisabeth approached them to ask if they need something, Samuel said that he was a little bit thirsty. The teacher turned away towards the kitchen, returning soon after with a sippy cup full of fruit juice that she gave to the little boy, then she asked the same question to Jonathan who answered that he was fine but she checked his diaper nodded that it was to change, so she held him saying:

“Come on! Let’s go to clean up!”

Once they were in front of the changing table Miss Elisabeth stretched the little boy on it and she began to tear of the diaper tapes and to open diaper, then taking some wipes she began to clean the private parts of the little boy who turned the face seeing that the other children too were waking up, then the teacher took little boy’s ankles and, after having raised over the toddler’s little head she put a fresh diaper under little boy’s bum she closed it on the child groin, and she taped it.

When she was put on the ground he saw that Patricia and Louise too was approaching to the changing table to have a diaper change.

When all children were checked and changed the teacher accompanied the children toward the exit of the building, where they were waited by their nannies and guardian. Just as they came out through the door, Louise ran toward a man screaming: “Daddy!”

The man picked her up giving some kiss on her cheek, Jonathan and his group went toward Nanny Matilde who was waiting them next to the doorway.

While she greet them with a smile, the man who came to get Louise to kindergarten approached them to talk with nanny Matilde. He was a man of about thirty years with black hair, tough some grey hair begin to appear, and blue eyes.

“Hi,” the gentleman greeted the nanny.

“Good afternoon” answered the woman.

“My name is Richard Benson,” said the man offering his hand to Nanny Matilde. “I am Louise’s guardian.”

“Nanny Matilde,” answered the woman shaking his hand. “Can I help you?”

“Yes,” said the man. “Louise told me that she played with your children and they made friends, so we wanted invite you for a snack”

Nanny Matilde asked to the children if they wanted and since they said yes she accepted the invitation with a smile so she got the children in the car and after she ty them she go to the driver’s seat to start the car and leave. It didn’t take long before they arrived to Benson’s house:

It was a two-storey chalet in a residential area. The big garden, with is accessed through a white wood gate, was surrounded by a long fence painted white too, a children slide and a swing glimpsed from behind that.

Mrs. Benson stayed comfortably seated in a wicker armchair reading a book and drinking a glass of lemonade under a porch.

She was a black woman approximately 30 years old, tall and skinny with long and black hair, she wore a long flowered dress.

Mr. Benson got through the gate with Louise on his arms followed by Nanny Matilde and her children.

Mrs. Benson approached the group to introduce her self, inviting them to sit down Under the porch, then she picked Louise up and after she gave her some loving kiss she put her on the ground, giving her some tender pat on her diaper and saying her to go to play. The children went towards a cherries tree deciding to play to ‘grandmother’s footsteps’.

They played nicely until Mrs. Benson came to call for to inform them that their snack was ready, noticing that Louise’s diaper was very wet so she asked to her husband if he could bring her the diaper bag that was in the living room.

Nanny Matilde noticed that Samuel’s diaper too was very wet, then him and Louise were taken and laid down on the floor one next the other. Nanny Matilde tear of the tapes of Samuel’s diaper and she open it, taking some baby wipes to clean gently little boy’s private parts while Mrs. Benson did the same with Louise; once finished they taken the two children for the ankles raising up over their little head, removing the wet diapers and putting fresh diapers, then once the children’s booty was rested on the diaper nanny Matilde spread a little bit of cream on Samuel’s willy, while Mrs. Benson was spreading some baby oil on Louise little pie, then the women closed the diaper on children’s groin and they taped it.

Main time Mr. Benson put seven sweet dishes with a slice of cream cake on the table with a plastic sweet fork for each, and four plastic cup full of fruit juice. After the children thanked the lady they began to eat their cake.

Evening ended and the children had to say goodbye, but making an appointment for the next day at the kindergarten.

The children were very tired, so that as soon as they were put on the booster seat they taken the paci and fallen in asleep.

They woke up as soon as they arrived to home, but they were so tired that they can barely walk.

“Come on! We are almost there” Nanny Matilde urged sweetly them.

As soon as they got home Nanny Matilde drove them directly into the bathroom, she prepared the bath, she undressed the toddler and put them directly in the bath washing them while they were half asleep. When she finished to wash he children she emptied the bath, and one by one she carried them in her arms in their room where she laid them down on the changing table and after she tying them with a belt so that they wouldn’t fall and spreading a little bit of oil for children, before put them a diaper.

When she finished she put them in their cribs and she went to the kitchen and she returned with three bottle full of warm milk. Then she take Samuel on her arms and she went to sit on the rocking chair putting him on her knee; the little boy moaned a little bit, but Nanny Matilde calmed him down rocking him sweetly a little bit before to take one of the three bottle and put the teat in his mouth. Samuel began to suck the milk from the bottle while Nanny Matilde was gently holding him in her arms. When Samuel finished the bottle he was seated by Nanny Matilde who gave some delicate pat on little boy’s beck to let him do a burp, putting him in his crib. Then it was the turn of Patricia who as soon she was taken in Nanny Matilde’s arms she wake up starting cry. But Nanny Matilde calmed her down rocking her and singing a lullaby, while she took another bottle and she put that in little girl’s mouth begins to suck before to fall in sleep again.

“Good girl,” Nanny Matilde whispered.

Then it was the turn of Jonathan who didn’t even notice what was happening.

When she put the child in his crib, she said them good night coming out of their room as silently as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 7: A bad morning

Jonathan woke up crying before a nightmare, then nanny Matilde get quickly in children room, she picked him up and she calmed down giving him the pacifer; he was very wet then she went to lay him down on the changing table and she untapped the diaper opening it, she took some wipe and she begin to clean the private parts of the little boy but the little boy was so agitated that he couldn’t keep it and he began to pee, blushing very showily, while nanny Matilde had barely finished to clean him.

Nanny Matilde simply caress his tummy saying him:

“oh! Those things  happen!” so she took another pair of wipes and began to clean him up again. Once she finished to clean his private parts she took a fresh diaper and, taking him for the ankles, she raised him up to put a fresh diaper under his booty, then after she spread a little bit of cream on little boy’s booty and willy she closed the diaper taping it. It was just morning now and get him go to sleep hadn’t sense, so nanny Matilde put him on the ground while she went to care for Samuel and Patricia too.

When she finished to care them, she brought the toddlers to the kitchen putting them on their high chair to give them their breakfast. Then  after she tied some bibs to their necks she served them a cup of milk with cereals in the shape of letters of the alphabet. The children ate silently while nanny Matilde was cleaning the kitchen, once they finished to have breakfast nanny Matilde brought them to the bathroom to wash their tooth and she put them the t-shirt of the daycare, she let the children out in the garden and she put she got them in the car.

Jonathan was clearly in bad mood.

When they arrived to destinations nanny Matilde turn off the engine, get them off from the car and she accompanied them through the gate where they meet Mrs. Benson and Louise who went to greet them but Johnathan stay silent and morose, and when Mrs. Benson asked about nanny Matilde answered that he didn’t slip very well then he was in bed mood; meantime the little boy has begun to suck his paci hopping to calm down a little bit.

Then the teacher brought the children in front of the door of their classroom, where they scan the bracelet of the children doing get them in.

As Jonathan get in the classroom he decided that he wanted read, then he approached the bookcase, took a book of fairy tales and he went to sit down on one of the little armchairs in the reading area hoping not to be disturbed.

He was so focused in the reading of “Pied piper” that he didn’t notice that he was wetting his diaper, and he didn’t even notice that miss Elizabeth was checking his diaper.

Noticing that his diaper was very wet the teacher tried to pick him up but he disagreed, and he began to be capricious.

While he waggled to break free a kick ended up on the shins of the girl who lost her patience: so she took the little boy, put him on her knees, then she pulled down his diaper and she began to spank him until his boot was all red. Then after she tidy up the diaper she picked up the little boy bringing him on the changing table where she laid him down and while he was still crying she began to untape his diaper, but when was the moment to clean him up with the wipes Johnathan decided to not collaborate closing his knees then miss Elizabeth give him other two spanks making him cry again but she managed opened his legs and do what she had to do.

Then she put the pacifier in his mouth and the little boy began to suck it very nervously. The teacher removed the wet diaper,  spread a little bit of baby oil on Jonathan’s groin and booty, and put a fresh diaper under his boots closing it on his groin and taping it.

“did you see? Was this outburst really needful?” asked miss Elizabeth with her usual kind way but the little boy was still sobbing rubbing his little eyes with his little punch

“you seem sleepy” she said taking him on her arms

“maybe it’s better if you have a nap. What do you say?”.

Little boy limited himself to rest his head on teacher shoulder, so the girl brought him to a chair, upon which she sat down putting the little on her knees, and began to cradling him while she sang a lullaby making fall him in asleep in a few minutes.

He woke up after about an hour on a slightly secluded bed, now he was in a little better mood until his diaper was soaked wet, so he decided to go to miss Elizabeth to get a diaper change, and he would have had the opportunity to apologize for his bad behavior.

So he shyly approached her and he pulled a strip of her uniform to attract her attention:

“oh! Look who has woken up!” said Miss Elizabeth “is it better now?”

“yes” said shyly the child watching down “I understood that I was wrong a little while ago and I’m very sorry for my behavior”

The teacher stooped to do him a caress saying him with a sweet smile:

“don’t worry honey! It’s all ok”

“here… if you don’t t mind I wish you change my diaper” he continued with a little bit of embarrassing

“OK. Let’s see!” miss Elizabeth said putting a finger in the diaper to check it.

“yes! You are very wet. Come on!” said the teacher taking him by the armpits and putting him on her hip and bringing him to the changing table.

When they arrived there was Mrs. Natasha who was cleaning up the a little girl’s booty with a wipe holding her for the ankles.

“now you are in better mood” she said while miss Elizabeth laid him down on the changing table.

“ok Johnathan! Will you a good boy this time?” miss Elizabeth asked before untapped and opened the diaper, then she took a wipe and she used it for clean the private parts of the toddler calmly and gently, then she took him for the ankles raising it up over his little head to remove the wet diapers from under little boy booty.

“What a good boy!” said miss Elizabeth taking a fresh diaper, opening it, and after she took him again for the ankles and raised him up putting the new diaper under his booty, and after smearing a little bit of oil for children on his private parts she closed it between his legs and taped it. Then putting him on the ground she gave a pat on his diaper saying him: “come on! Go to play!”

Michael went towards his friends who were playing to a board game, and after they finished their bout he joined them.

They played until the teacher came to warn that it was lunch time, then just like the day before the children went towards the sink to wash their little hands, and they went to the canteen room where they sat down at the table waiting that the teacher tidied the bib around their necks.

The cooks passed with the dining table trolley filling the dish of tomato risotto that the woman rested on the table with a milk brick just like the day before. During the meal Samuel told a joke making laugh his little group.

Like second it was dished an hamburger with potato croquettes and in the end the cooks dished some apple clove to the children.

When the meal finished the teacher derived children into the classroom and after a diaper check they were put to take a nap.

sorry for my long absence from this story I had some problems with the review. I hope to can return to translate it at full speed, and i take this opportunity for wish you a very happy 2019

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 8

AN AFTERNOON AT THE POOL  

When Jonathan awoke from the afternoon nap, and noticed a strip of dross running down his cheek, he cleaned himself immediately before teacher Natasha who was passing by to check on the children noticed her. However the child felt he had to poop, so he started pushing to expel the stinling lump until he filled the diaper.

When teacher Natasha noticed the smell coming out of the diaper she came up to him and immediately picked him up to bring him to the changing table on which she gently layed down it on it.   

"Ok let's clean it up," he said, tearing the diaper ribbons and opening it, then using the front paste to peel off poop residue attached to his butt. The child went to look for the pacifier that the teacher put in his mouth before stroking his tummy, making him a little tickled. The child laughed, but in doing so he peed a little, which made him blush in embarrassment.   

"Come on! Nothing happened!" said teacher Natasha in a reassuring tone, before taking a towel and starting to clean the baby's groin, then grabbed his ankles and after lifting them up above his head I start to clean the baby's seat with much delicacy and accuracy.  

After she finished she took some baby oil and gently smeared it on the baby's seat and groin and then switched to the tummy; Finally, after taking a clean diaper, he lifted the baby by the ankles and put it under his butt, then lifted it between his legs and sealed it with tapes.

"Done!" he said, helping him to stand up and put him on the ground.

Once all the children were awake, and their diapers changed, they were led to the exit in a row for two. Waiting for them in the garden were nanny Matilde and Mrs. Benson. Luise immediately ran to the lady to hug her, and the lady took her in her arms giving her two noisy kisses on the cheek, then looked at the other children and said:  

"I promised Luise that I would take her to the pool today. Would you like to come?" The children agreed and so they went to the parking lots of the kindergarten; arrived at the nanny car Matilde tied them to the seats and left following Mrs Benson's car. They took about a quarter of an hour to get to their destination, and once they had parked Matilde's nanny she got off and took a large duffel bag from the trunk, and after dropping the children waited for Luise and Mrs. Benson to reach them, when they saw them arrive they headed for a large building. 

Upon entering the room, they take off their shoes  their shoes and put on slippers and walked to the locker room, where the women began to change. When they had finished Mrs Benson took Luise while Tata Matilda took Patricia and they laid them on changing tables that were there, starting to tear the diaper tapes and open it.  Seeing that the diapers were still clean, they decided that they would reuse them and simply put them back in the duffel bags. So they took some swimming diapers and put them in the little girls and pulled them up until they were in position. Then it was the turn of the manny nanny Matilda took Samuel and Mrs. Benson touched Jonathan who hesitated a little.  Nanny Matilde explained to her that he was a little shy, so Mrs. Benson caressed him by trying to calm him down and put him at ease before taking him and lying him on the changing table, the child kept his eyes closed until the lady had finished. So after putting the children goggles and headphones they all went to the tubs where there were already other children. 

Upon arriving in front of the tubs, Matilde and Mrs. Benson inflated the armrests and tucked them into the children's arms before allowing them into the water. Luise and Samuel entered the water immediately followed by Patricia, while Jonathan hesitated waiting for Matilda to be nanny to help him, who took him in his arms and after entering the water with him he lowered it to his chest. The child reacted by holding tightly to her:   

"little one! what's the problem?" asked the nanny, stroking his head.

"I can't swim," the child replied shyly, so the nanny said:

"Don't worry darling, you have armrests that keep you afloat. See? But keep to me if you're afraid. Okay?"

So Jonathan began to relax and nanny Matilda asked him if he wanted to learn to swim. The child said he slowly broke away from Nanny Matilda and let the armrests keep him afloat. "Very good!" he said, "now relax and relax," he said, letting him go slowly, "I'm here!" he said, reassuring him as he saw that he made a worried expression. Then she said "up!" Give me your little hands now! Great! And now you bang your feet hard. Come on!" the child began to slam his feet, splashing all over the place.

"Come on! Force! Come on!" continued to encourage him nanny Matilda, until they stopped and the little one clung to the nanny again. "You were great!" praised Mrs. Benson as she approached the poolside, the child smiled as she clutched the happy nanny for the praise. 

Force! Force! Come on!" continued to encourage him nanny Matilda, until they stopped and the little one clung to the nanny again. "You were great!" praised Mrs. Benson as she approached the poolside, the child smiled as she clutched the happy nanny for the praise. 

So did Nanny Maud with Jonathan before moving on to Patricia and Samuel. After they finished dressing the children and getting dressed, they walked out of the locker room.

"Are you going to have a snack?" asked nanny Matilda to the children who were very hungry, so they said yes, so after taking a bag of crackers in the shape of animals she gave them along with brik of fruit juice. The children ate together while the grown-ups were talking, until it was time to go home.

Mrs. Benson and Tata Matilde accompanied the children to the parking lot. Once she arrived Patricia felt her belly bubbling and then after crouching a little she began to push, with all her strength until a smelly pile of mush came out of her butt. Tata Matilde only noticed after he took it to get her in the car, because of the smell. 

She couldn't wait to change it at home because the smell was too strong, and she couldn't change it even in the back seat of the car because there were three car seats, so she decided to open the trunk of the car and stretch it there after taking the need from the bag. 

So after giving her the pacifier she began to tear the sticky ribbons of the diaper and open it, then after taking it by the ankles and lifting her legs on her head using the front of the diaper to peel the pieces of poo from the girl's butt.

After that he took the wipes and began to clean the little girl's seat very gently, and when she had finished she took some cream from a tube and smeared it on her butt and groin. Finally, after taking a clean diaper, opening it and lifting it by the ankles, she put it under her butt, closed it and sealed it with tapes before saying, "Here's honey!" 

Before picking her up and taking her to the car where he put her in the high chair tying her to it, then performing the same operation with the other children, then sitting in the driver's seat, greeting Luise and Mrs Benson before they went to pick up their car and leave.  

Before picking her up and taking her to the car where he put her in the high chair tying her to it, then performing the same operation with the other children, then sitting in the driver's seat, greeting Luise and Mrs Benson before they went to pick up their car and leave. 

Cap 9

A WEEKEND TO CAMP NURSERY p. 1st

Time was running out and summer was coming to an end but still that was a nice day, even if it started to cool off. On a perfect Saturday to go out of the house to get some air, the children were still blissfully asleep when Nanny Matilde came in to gently wake them up. Jonathan was the first to be awakened, Nanny Matilda had realized that it was the one that took the most to gear, so he had decided to wake him up first by taking him to the changing table to change his diaper which was quite wet. 

He then laid it on the changing table tearing the ribbons and then opened it, in doing so he noticed a strip of poo inside then took a wipe he gently cleaned the baby's ass, then after lifting the baby's legs he took off the used diaper and took it away from him.

He put a clean one under his butt and then closed it after smearing it on his groin and sitting on the back of a bit of anti-irritation cream. 

After waking the other nanny children, Matilda also took them to the kitchen by putting them on their high chairs, tying bibs around their necks and serving them a bowl of cereal with the milk the children ate.  "Why did you wake us up early? There is no daycare today," Jonathan asked after a yawn.

"Yes! But being a beautiful day I thought it would be nice to go out and get some sun and fresh air. Then there will be Luise, Mrs. Benson told me that she was so happy when she told her that you were coming too. You don't want to disappoint her poor thing." 

So I took the children to brush their teeth and put them in the stroller to which he tied them up, and after taking a picnic basket they went out to the park.

Arriving at the park, they met Mr. Benson waiting for them at the park gate, Luise was sitting in the stroller dressed in a cute pink jumpsuit with a bunny printed on his chest who greeted them with a big smile.

Once inside the park they went to look for a good place, and once they found the adults told the children to go play while they prepared what they needed. 

"What are we going to do?" asked Jonathan to the group 

"Are we going to the slide?"  proposed Luise

"OK!" they all answered and made their way to the facility. 

Once there Luise first climbed the ladder, sat down and let herself slide down with a laugh, then one at a time the others did the same. 

Of all those up and down Jonathan noticed that he had to pee, so he just relaxed and let it flow in the diaper as if nothing had happened. He was surprised when he thought about it and realized that it had only been two months since he arrived at camp nursery, and was a little troubled by the ease with which he had become accustomed to that lifestyle. He was absorbed in his thoughts when nanny Matilde and Mrs. Benson approached to tell the children it was lunchtime, and taking them by the hand two each took them to the bench.  

Once the two women had arrived, after opening the zipper of the jumpsuits a little, they checked the diapers to the children and Mrs Benson noticed that Jonathan's was to be changed so she took the necessary from the nanny bag Matilda and after lying it on the picnic table bench opened the zip of the suit to access the diaper , then tore the adhesive tapes, then pulled down the front of the diaper, and after taking a towel began to clean it gently. At that moment Jonathan thought back to the first diaper change he had received at Camp Nursery, and how this time in the same situation seemed to him a perfectly normal thing. Meanwhile, Mrs Benson had already removed the used diaper from under Jonathan's butt and was taking a tube of cream that squeezed a little on her hand and then smeared it on the groin and the baby's seat, then after taking the baby by the ankles she lifted it up to put the clean diaper she closed and sealed with the sticker tapes , and then close the suit.  

Lunchtime had come, and Mr. Benson pulled out a thermal bag while nanny Matilde took her picnic basket.

"Are you hungry?" asked Mr. Benson to the children as he opened it by pulling out a large plastic tub containing rice salad, which served the children on plastic saucers that Mrs. Benson passed to him as Nanny Matilde gave them a full sippy cup of fruit juice each. 

Then nanny Matilde approached the children with a tray of ham sandwiches that the children took and ate. They were very hungry, all that outdoor play had stimulated their appetite so they devoured everything the adults had given them. The meal ended with a slice of cake that Mrs. Benson gave in a saucer each. After lunch the children went to the swings accompanied by adults again. Mr. Benson took Jonathan and put him in the caged seat, as did nanny Matilde and Mrs. Benson with the other children, and all together they began to gently push u children. The children were having so much fun and until it was time for a snack.  

Tata Matilde had brought some chopped fruit that she offered the children they ate before she ran again.

The evening had come the sun was about to set and it was time to go home so Mr Benson charged Luise exhausted in the stroller which also did nanny Matilda with the children.   

Jonathan was the last to be loaded after which he took the litter that Nanny Matilda gave him and fell asleep.

Upon arriving at the home, Maud decided it was not appropriate to bathe the children, she would wash them the next morning as there was no kindergarten, so she only prepared three bottles of milk to take them to the room to change their diapers.

Then she took it for Jonathan and after sitting in the rocking chair, put it on her lap and gently put the teat in his mouth. The still asleep baby began to slowly suck from the bottle until it was finished, then after making him burp, he put it in the crib. He did the same with the other children and left the room after extinguishing the light and wishing them a good night.  

Cap 10

A WEEKEND A CAMP NURSERY p. 2 

That Sunday the children woke up quite late, seeing how tired nanny Matilda had decided to let them sleep. Patricia was the first to wake up but still being a little sleepy, she decided to turn around in the cot sucking the pacifier; then Slowly Samuel and Jonathan also awoke. Tata Matilda came in a short time later and seeing that the children were awake, she put them out of their cots saying:   

"Ok kids! Now let's go bathy" so the children went to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom he opened the bathtub tap trying to adjust it to the right temperature. When the tub was full, he immersed his elbow in the water to make sure it was the right temperature, but because it seemed too warm he opened the hot water tap again, dropping some water into the drain.  Once the water was at the ideal temperature, he put some foam bath, shaking the water with his hand to make foam, and toys so that the kids were good during the bath, so he took Patricia and took her diaper and then took her and put her in the tub, doing so with Jonathan and Samuel.  She then took a bit of a baby scarf and began washing her hair, massaging very gently and then passing on to Patricia and Jonathan, when she finished taking the siphon of the shower and began to rinse the children's heads. She then took a bit of a baby scarf and began washing her hair, massaging very gently and then passing on to Patricia and Jonathan, when she finished taking the siphon of the shower and began to rinse the children's heads. Once she had finished washing the children's heads, she took a bottle of foam bath and after taking Patricia's sponge she began to gently soap it then had her lift to wash her seat and the most intimate parts but during the process the little girl without realizing it peed coloring the water yellow.

Then quickly nanny Matilde took the little girl and let her out of the tub by covering her with a towel to prevent her from getting cold and doing so with others. Seeing that she was going to cry Nanny Matilda caress her head telling her very sweetly:  "Quiet darling nothing happened, now I empty the tub and fill it again. Okay?"

The little girl made yes with her little head, so Tata Matilde opened the drain of the tub by dropping the water, then reopened the water tap adjusting it until it reached the ideal temperature then poured another bit of foam bath and after making the bubbles took the little girl, who had calmed down, and plunged her back into the water saying "seen? Problem solved!" so after putting Jonathan and Samuel nanny Matilde back in the tub, she resumed where she had stopped, starting to wash the sedent and the private parts of the little girl.  Once he was done with her he passed to Jonathan and then to Samuel finally rinsed the children using the shower siphon. Once he was done he helped them out of the tub and after drying them covered them with towels and after taking Samuel's arm he took the children into their bedroom. Once in the nanny bedroom Matilde placed Samuel on the changing table and while he was still sitting he took a bottle of baby oil, put some of it in his hands and sprinkled it all over the baby's body by gently stretching it and continuing to smear the oil on his private parts and after taking it by the ankles and lifting the oil on his seat. He then took a clean diaper from the shelf and after taking it by the ankles lifted it to put it under the seat and finally took a little cream from a tube and smeared it on the pea and the snooel then closed the diaper on the baby's groin and sealed it with ribbons. Once he was done, he did the same with Patricia and Jonathan.    

He then took them to the kitchen to make him breakfast, sat them on high chairs tying them tied the bibs around his neck and served him a bowl of milk with cereal in the shape of farm animals. The children ate while Nanny Matilde tidyed up the kitchen, and when they finished nanny Matilda took them to the bathroom to brush their teeth and then took them to the playroom.  

Jonathan and Samuel enjoyed playing with cars, while Patricia was more interested in playing with a doll. While he was focused in the game Jonathan felt the need to poop so he put himself in a more comfortable position and began to struggle to expel the stinting mass from behind his butt so he could continue playing with Samuel.   

Soon after nanny Matilde approached the children to check the diapers to the children and then first took Patricia since she was the closest and was still clean, then passed to Jonathan taking it and taking it straight on the changing table and stretching it on it, she then began tearing the diaper ribbons open and used the front to remove the pieces of poo from the baby's ass, and after taking a towel he began to clean his groin, after which he took it by the ankles and lifting his legs up above his head stepping to the seat, very gently.  Once finished he took a little cream and smeared it on the most intimate parts of the child, very gently. Finally, after taking a clean diaper, he picked up the baby by the ankles and lifted him, put him under his butt and then closed it on his groin and sealed it with the ribbons, finally put him on the ground and sent him back to play.  

Between games came lunchtime, so Nanny Matilda after warning them to put the toys back in the kitchen and had them sit in high chairs, tied the bib around their neck and after tied them and put tray in place served the children a plate of chicken nuggets, and fries along with a sippy cup full of apple juice.  

While the children ate nanny Matilda asked the children if they would invite Luise to snack and the children said yes,

"Agree," replied Nanny Matilda, "I will call Mr. Benson to invite them while you take a nap."

Once he had finished eating nanny Matilda took them to the bathroom for their teeth to be brushed then took them to their bedroom where one by one he put them inside their cots and then gave them the pacifier and making them caresses it did not take long for them to fall asleep.

Cap 11

A WEEKEND TO CAMP NURSERY P3

The children woke up after a couple of hours, Patricia was the first to wake up with the very wet diaper, the little girl got up in the cot and called Nanny Matilda.

"Hello little did you sleep well?" he asked her, picking her up and going to the changing table to lay it down on it.

"uhmm.....si!" answered the little girl still half asleep

"Well, darling!" replied matilda softly as she began to untape diaper and open it.

The little girl began to suck the pacifier while nanny

Matilda gently cleaned her groin with a towel, Nanny Matilda tickled her tummy and made her laugh.   So once he had finished cleaning it, he took a clean diaper and after taking it by the ankles lifted it to put it under the seat, then squeezed a little cream out of a tube and smeared it on his groin and sat, then closed it on the girl's groin and taped it. She then put a denim skirt on her along with tights and a pink T-shirt with a duck on it, which he put on the pacifier, after which he put it on the ground and let her go with a pat on the seat. Then he went to pick up Jonathan, who had woken up but was not yet awake, and changed his diaper and put on a pair of green trousers with a white sweatshirt with a pacifier in his mouth. Finally, samuel put on a rust-colored dungarees with buttons on his groin and a red T-shirt.  

The children waited until the doorbell rang, and rushed to the door, nanny Matilda went smiling to open the door.  As soon as the door opened, the children greeted Luise with a warm hug and let her in, she was wearing a pair of black trousers, under which the diaper could be seen, and a white sweatshirt printed with a cute fairy with an umbrella over her head, there were also Mrs. Benson behind her who greeted the children and entered invited by nanny Matilde , who took their jackets, then leaned over to the children and told him to go play in their bedroom.  

As soon as they entered, the children started playing with plasticine. Jonathan was busy making a caterpillar, while Patricia and Luise were making a huge butterfly together, while Samuel was busy making a cottage. Just as he was working on his caterpillar, it seemed to him that Samuel made a strange expression and began to grunt until a certain smell spread through the air.    

When nanny Matilde and Mrs. Benson approached to call the children for a snack, they noticed the smell coming from Samuel's diaper then Mrs. Benson picked her up and took him to the changing table telling her  

"Then we clean up?" while nanny Matilda picked up Jonathan, who had wet his diaper, waiting for his turn. Mrs. Benson then began unbuttoning the overalls buttons and discovered the diaper. Then I start by tearing the sticky ribbons of the diaper and, after taking it by the ankles lifting her feet up above her head, opened it using the front of the diaper to detach the pieces of poop still attached from the snooter.  He then took some wipes and began to gently clean them by putting them in the used diaper that took them from under his butt. Then she took a clean diaper and put it under the baby's seat, and after squeezing some baby oil on her meni, she passed it over her groin and seat, then closed the diaper on his groin and sealed it with the sticker tapes

"Done!" he said, tickling his tummy, the child giggled before the lady began to cover it and then put it back on the ground so that he could continue playing, then it was Jonathan's turn.

"Done!" he said, tickling his tummy, the child giggled before the lady began to cover it and then put it back on the ground so that he could continue playing, then it was Jonathan's turn.  

Once the nanny diaper change was over, Matilda called the children into the kitchen, where a slice of strawberry tart was waiting for them, so as Matilda had taught her, they put plasticine in place and joined the grown-ups in the kitchen.  The grown-ups were chatting as the kids ate their slice of delicious tart, and sipped the juice from the sippy cup. The children ate the tart and returned to their bedroom to have fun this time with a game of society.

As the children were playing it was late and Mr. Benson had to go home, but Luise started whimsical, because she didn't want to leave, and Jonathan and the others started to get restless too, so Matilda intervened:

"if you allow Luise, you can sleep here tonight."  

The children rejoiced when they heard the proposal of nanny Matilda.

"Yes!" But the kindergarten?" asked Mrs. Benson

"I'll accompany you!" offered nanny Matilda, "it's not a problem."

"Agree," Mr. Benson said, stroking the little girl and giving her a kiss on the forehead, "she's good with Nanny Matilda. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Hello!" the little girl greeted them after giving them a pelvis on their cheek.