LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cap 12 

A PARTY PAJAMAS

After Mr. and Mrs. Benson walked out the door, the children returned to play.   

This time Patrica and Luise were playing with their dolls while Jonathan and Samuel were more interested in playing with toy cars. While they were having fun Johnathan felt the need to pee, so he simply let his bladder empty by feeling the heat spread to the front of the diaper, resuming playing as if nothing had happened.  Soon after, nanny Matilde entered the room and said it was dinner time, so the children got up and went as usual to wash their little hands and then headed for the kitchen. Then nanny Matilde brought a pan of lasagna to the table, and after helping them sit in the high chairs and she tied the bibs around their necks took Jonathan and put it on her lap so that he too could eat comfortably.  

The children ate their lasagna and drank from their sippy cups. As soon as she finished eating nanny Matilde said going to the refrigerator and pulling out a tray with small paper cups:  

"Children! You ate everything. You were great!

So you deserve a nice pudding as a reward. Do you want it?"

The children rejoiced by saying "yeee!", so Nanny Matilda gave a glass of chocolate pudding each along with a plastic teaspoon. The children ate the pudding with great enthusiasm and as soon as manny ended up nanny Matilde helped them get out of the high chair telling him to go play while she put the kitchen back in place, so the children went to play in the room.

As soon as they entered the children they consulted on what to do:

"What are we playing?" asked Luise

"I don't know!" replied Samuel, "Let's play with the blocks?"

"Okay!" the children said, so Jonathan went to get a plastic box that he laid on the ground and opened it over the floor.

A short time later Jonathan had built an airplane and enjoyed him fluttering around imitating the sound of engines, Samuel instead made a t-rex make him walk imitating his terrifying roar, while Patricia and Luise had made a little house.    

As they amused nanny Matilda entered the room saying:

"Children! Put it up! It's time to bathy."

The children whimpered a little, "of that? Can't we play a little more?" asked Samuel.

"No dear!" she replied politely, lowering herself to look him in the eye, "tomorrow you have to go to kindergarten. Remember? You can play all day but now it's time of the bathy and then of the bed." 

"OK!" the the little boy said, giving up, he knew full well that with nanny Matilda could discuss as much as she wanted but she would never tick it off.

"Good boy!" said nanny Matilda, "do you give me your hand?" she asked, holding her hand with a smile, the  little boy hand and let himself be led to the bath by the nanny Matilda along with the others.

As soon as she entered the bathroom, Matilde began to fill the bathtub by adjusting the temperature and controlling it with her elbow. She then squeezed a little foam bath into the tub and waved the water with her hand to make the bubbles. She then took Luise and hoisted her onto the loo so she could take off the sweatshirt, that she carefully bent and put in a supermarket bag so he could hand it over to the little girl's guardians the next day, then after removing her shoes with felt she slipped her  pants so she can uncover the diaper and After tearing the tapes to remove it and flattening it, she took the little girl from under her armpits and immersed her in hot water and threw toys into the tub.   

So after stripping the other children and soaking them in hot water, she took a bottle of baby sloppy, squeezed a drop on her hands, and began washing Luise's black hair, very gently and thoroughly. 

When she had finished with Luise she passed to Jonathan who was the closest and then to the other two; then she took the siphon of the shower and after opening the flow of water and adjusting the temperature and intensity of the jet began to rinse Luise's little head, and then did the same with all the other children; Once she had finished rinsing Samuel's head, the nanny took a new sponge and after squeezing a little foam bath she began to wash Luise's little body and asked him to raise his arms so that he could wash his armpits too, when he had finished doing the same procedure with the other children who were playing with toys;  then after she had set up Luise took a bottle of detergent, she squeezed a little into her hands and began to wash her seat and private parts doing the same with the other children and then rinsing them with the siphon of the shower.  

As soon as she finished rinsing Patricia nanny Matilde took a large towel, she wrapped her it in it and she helped her out of the tub doing so with the other children. 

As soon as she finished rinsing Patricia nanny Matilde took a large towel, she wrapped her in it and she helped her out of the tub doing so with the other children. Then, after drying the children, the nanny picked up Patricia, who had been last dried, and walked to the bedroom and told the others to follow her.  

As soon as he arrived she laid the little girl on the changing table and after sprinkled it with baby oil and borotalco gently she stretched it out. She took a diaper and explained it, taking the little girl by the ankles and lifting her legs up above his head so that he could put it under his seat, meanwhile the sleepy little girl yawned and began to suck her thumb, nanny Matilde gently removed it from her mouth and replaced it with her pacifier, which the little girl began to suck. Then Nanny Matilde took a tube of cream after squeezing it a little on her hand and gently smeared it on the baby's private parts and seat, after which she closed her diaper and taped it. When she had finished, she put on a warm white flannel pajamas with a star printed on it with a night hat. 

When all the children were wearing pyjamas, Nanny Matilde asked Luise what cradle she wanted to sleep in.

"I want to sleep with Patricia!" the little girl replied, smiling, then Nanny Matilda took her and laid her on the cot with the little girl covering the two carefully. After tucking the blankets to the children and wishing them the good night Nanny Matilda turned off the light and left the room.

Part two 

Chapters 1

Goodbye time. 

It had already been two years since Jonathan had ended up at Camp Nursery, two years spent with nanny Matilde who had cared for him in such a loving way. Together with his two companions with whom he had established a beautiful relationship, almost fraternal, he was now preparing to return before the regressor. So that day nanny Matilde woke them up very early and went to check on their diapers. The first to be awakened was Jonathan, and after checking his diaper he brought it to the changing table, so very gently he laid it on it, as he had done so many times, and tore the diaper ribbons by gently opening it. Jonathan was about to re-energate while sucking the pacifier, Nanny Matilda let him do while with a towel dried his groin and then, taking it by the ankles and lifting it, cleaning his seat. Then the woman took off the wet diaper from under the butt putting a clean one, after which he took a little tube of cream and squeezed a little on his hands so that he could smear it on the groin and on the baby's seat, then closed the diaper and taping it. 

When he was done, he put his hand on his chest and gently shrugged it off, saying:

"Jonathan! Wake up up!" the child yawned and awoke, blaming a "good morning!" through his pacifier.

So nanny Matilde took him and put him on the ground telling him to go to the kitchen while she woke up and changed the other children. Once inside the kitchen nanny Matilda put the children on high chairs and tied them up before going to prepare breakfast. Soon after, he arrived with a plate of pancakes that served the children with fruit juice in a sippy cup. 

Jonathan simply nibbled on a pancake, and when Nanny Matilda asked him why he told her that since the regressor had hurt him the other time, he preferred not to have his belly too full.    

"But if it hurts you again it will be worse. Believe me!"

"Agree," the baby replied, so the child ate only two pancakes, stopping when he felt full and drank some fruit juice.

Once he had finished eating, he took the children down from the high chairs and took them to the bathroom so that they could brush their teeth and put paper shirts on them by tying the pacles to the collar.

"Well children now let's go," he said, opening the door and heading for the car. then he opened the door, brought the children up, and tied them to the car seats; After getting into the car, she started but the car didn't start immediately so she had to try again at least three times before she started.

The drive lasted about twenty minutes and as soon as Maud arrived, Matilde got them out of the car and drove them to the building they already knew.

"Quick! We are already late!" urged Maud nanny, taking Patricia and Samuel by the hand while Jonathan was already ahead of them, and managing to arrive just in time.

Waiting for them were Aunt Steph and a group of twenty children, some along with other nannies with their guardians, "excuse me for the delay Miss Sloan" nanny Melinda said addressing Aunt Steph "we had problems with the car" Aunt Steph remained nevertheless sympathetic "don't worry the important thing is that you've arrived on time" then she turns to all the children saying "now that we're all in there!"  When all the children were inside the building, nurses passed with the usual automatic syringes to inject the children with Sloan's serum.   

"Now I'll call you one at a time. As soon as you are called approach to that girl there," he said, pointing to a girl dressed as a nurse next to a changing table, "she will take your diaper off and help you get on the cot."

So he started calling:  

"Alvarez Priscilla must be regressed to three years old"

Then a little girl who appeared to be five years old came forward and went to the young lady who after taking her by the armpits made her adage on the changing table. Then after tearing off the sticky ribbons of the diaper he opened it by pulling it away, then took it in his arms and laid it on the cot and then closed it and turned it on.   

One by one we got to the R so it was Jonathan's turn that very hesitantly approached the young lady.  

"Come on, honey come!" encouraged the young lady by taking him and stretching it on the changing table, so when he opened his diaper, noting that he was very wet he took two wipes and cleaned the baby's groin.

"Done!" he said with a smile as the nurse picked him up and carried him to the regressor. the child, who began to suck the pacifier more nervously, was lying on it just before the lid was closed, then the machine was started and the child felt a certain tingling throughout the body a completely different sensation than the other time. 

When the lid was reopened the child found the paper coat much larger. Then the young lady picked him up and laid it on the changing table and after lifting his coat up to the tummy he took a diaper and after lifting it by the ankles put it under the seat, then took a jar of talcum th and sprayed two hearty blows on the private parts and on the butt lifting it back by the ankles, Then she closed the diaper on his groin and sealed it with adhesive tapes and then put him on the ground.  

Once the last child was called one of the young ladies passed a folder to Aunt Steph who spoke:

"Good little ones! Now please get aligned with the wall."

The children did as they were told to do. "Now I will call some of you," he said, "those I have called are asked to take a step forward:

"Alvarez Priscilla"

A three-year-old girl stepped up

"Austin Patricia" the little girl did as Priscilla

"Bell Sarah," replied a straight, red-haired little girl

"Castillo Samuel" "yes!" answered the child

"Deleon Kevin

Leon Carlos

Owen Rebecca

Reyes Jonathan

Santos Damien

Wolf Katrine" 

When all the children did as they were told, Aunt Steph said, "Everyone I have called follows me. The others stayed here until further notice, so they followed her to a door that she opened, letting them in and then closing it. The room was very large, it looked like a dressing room with some changing tables. Waiting for the children was nanny Matilda who hugged them very warmly.  

"Come on my children, I have gifts for you," he said, showing three large boxes and approaching one of the changing tables by resting them on it. Then he took Patricia's expanses on it and opened it by pulling out a pair of cotton panties with lots of bows that stuck them through her feet and pulled them up until they covered the diaper,  then after having her sit from the same box she pulled out a beautiful light purple dress that after asking her to raise her arms and slipped it on her head and then closed it by buttons behind her neck then put a pair of white Mary Jane socks on her, and ended up putting on her hair a white circle with a small bow paired with the dress and tying the pacifier to the dress.  

Once he finished he put Patricia on the ground and took Samuel, hoisting him on the changing table and stretching it on it, then took another box and opened it by pulling out a pair of dark blue pants that he tucked into after which he touched a blue blouse that he put on after helping him sit down and finally a pair of white suspenders with on drawn pooches , and a pair of blue shoes.  

And at the end of the touch to Jonathan to which he put on a pair of white pants with a blue sweater to which he tied the pacifier.

While wearing it, Jonathan asked Maud nanny, "Sorry, why do we have to go home, why are you wearing such beautiful clothes?" 

Tata Matilda grounded the child then also called Patricia and Samuel saying "come on children!" embracing them very affectionately "you will not come home with me.   

"What?" asked Jonathan a little dispassed, Nanny Matilda gave him a caress on And at the end of the touch to Jonathan to which he put on a pair of white pants with a blue sweater to which he tied the pacifier. 

While wearing it, Jonathan asked Maud nanny, "Sorry, why do we have to go home, why are you wearing such beautiful clothes?"  

Tata Matilda grounded the child then also called Patricia and Samuel saying "come on children!" embracing them very affectionately "you will not come home with me.   

"What?" asked Jonathan a little disapted, nanny Matilda caressed him on the head to calm him down,   "then will we be entrusted to another nanny?" asked the child with tears in his eyes,

"No darling, in a little while your guardian will come here," he said, wiping away tears with a handkerchiefs,

"I want to be with you!" said Jonathan, weeping, as Patricia and Samuel began to cry

"I know treasure but it is not possible. Please don't cry! I wish we would leave with a smile," the woman said to the child caressing him "Do you give me a smile?" 

The child could hardly smile through the tears before saying "I will miss you so much!" the woman embraced him with great tenderness, saying, "I will also miss you so much, I will all miss you," she said, hugging all three children.  

Then he turned to Samuel and said:

"OK! Samuel, you've always been a great bloge, but I'm sure your guardians will love you. I recommend he's good. Okay?"

"OK!" replied the child

Then she turned to Patricia: "Patricia you have been very curious, but this is not a flaw because it will really take you very far. Okay?" 

"OK!" the little girl rested. 

"and you Jonathan, oh you were the sweetest of the three. You've been through a lot and you're stronger than you can imagine, I wish you had a little more self-confidence. Okay?"

"I will do my best," the child said. Then he turned to all three children: "My children. We walked together part of our journey, we laughed and cried. 

"I wish you would have the point that your new life has just begun: you will have joys and sorrows, victories and defeats, only never give up in the face of difficulties and always look forward. Okay?" he said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"OK!" the children said before the nanny gave them another huge 

Soon after came two girls, who very kindly approached the children of nanny Matilda:

"come on children! It's time," they said, taking the children by the hand and accompanying them to a door.

Chapter 2 

A new begin

Through the door they stood in front of a corridor that they crossed until they found a door that gave on a room where they found Aunt Steph waiting for them along with two girls of about thirty years.

The room was very bright and full of toys of all kinds, near the wall there was a bar floor and in a corner a changing table with various diapers and everything you need for the change.

"Well, my children, you have to wait here until I come to get you, these young ladies will take care of you until then," he told the children before leaving the room on the other side of the room.

Jonathan and his two companions had calmed down and approached one of the girls who lowered himself to listen to them:    

"Tell me little one! what can I do for you? »  

Samuel said, "I'm thirsty I can have something to drink please?"  

"Certainly darling," the girl replied with a smile, then turned to the other two, "Do you want a drink too?" the children made their heads "okay," she said, "just a moment and I'm with you." the girl said entering the kitchen and taking three sippy cups from a hanging cabinet, after which she opened the small fridge and extracted six bottles of fruit juice saying, "Then children you can choose between: cherry, kiwi, pear, mango, banana, and berries." 

Patricia asked the kiwi one so the miss took one of the bottles and gave her two blows on the back and opened it into one of the sippy cups she closed and gave to the little girl she started drinking, then it was up to Jonathan and Samuel who both chose the juice to the berries, after which as they drank they sat on the ground and set out to make a puzzle.  

Some time later, he entered Aunt Steph's room and said,

"Well my little ones now I'll call you one at a time. Understand?

The first is Owen Rebecca, the little girl in a blue navy dress who was playing with a doll, raised her head, so Aunt Steph told her to approach her, so she picked her up and took her out of the room and walked out of the door from which she had entered. 

After about a quarter of an hour he returned to the room and then went out with another child, it didn't take long for the group to get away. Until only our three children remained. 

"Well!" said Samuel, "at this point there are only the three of us. How about saying goodbye with a hug?" the two children made each other and exchanged a long embrace; this lasted about ten minutes until I arrived Aunt Steph who called Samuel, "see you!" said the child with a smile as he approached Aunt Steph who lowered himself and asked him, "Did you say hello to your little friends?" the child made himself with his head so Aunt Steph took him in his arms and carried him out of the room. The two children remained silent and began to cry so the two girls took them in their arms and gave them pacifier trying to console them, until Aunt Steph entered the room again calling Patricia the young lady approached her so that Aunt Steph could pick her up very gently and then leave the room.  

Now Jonathan was left alone. Tears ran down his cheeks as the two girls tried to console him, cuddling him and speaking softly to him. He waited fifteen minutes before Aunt Steph came in to pick him up, leaving the room. The journey was very short, about ten meters, before entering an office where waiting for them was a woman sitting in an armchair in front of the desk. She was a woman of about 27 years of age, olive-skinned. 

She had long black hair that she wore loose down her back, and through a pair of glasses Jonathan could see his sweet brown eyes. She wore a green blouse with a long white skirt and a pair of sandals. As soon as he saw Jonathan coming in, he smiled beautifully as he approached Aunt Steph and stretched out his arms to the child to pick him up.   

"Hello!" She greeted him by taking him in his arms and giving him many delicate kisses on his forehead and making caresses on his back while Jonathan snuggled up in the woman's arms, sucking her pacifier.   

Aunt Steph gave him a caress and a kiss behind the back of the neck saying, "Well Mrs. Gardner! I'd say it's all in order!" she said, offering her a pearl grey diaper bag with the Camp Nursery logo printed on the side, the woman took it with her free hand and put it on her shoulder and left the room after thanking and shaking hands with Aunt Steph.  

As soon as they left the building, the two headed for a cute blue car parked a hundred yards from the building, then opened the car door with the key and gently deposited the child in a car seat in the back seat, tying it to it and saying:

"We'll be home in a little while." He then lowered the driver's seat, sat at the wheel, set in motion, and set off.

That day had been particularly tiring for Jonathan, first he had to say goodbye to nanny Matilda to whom he was very fond, then he had been separated from Samuel and Patricia to whom he was very attached, so it did not take long for him to fall asleep in the car seat.

He could not tell how much he had slept, but he awoke in the arms of his new mother who as soon as he noticed, asked him with a smile:    

did you sleep well darling?" the child merely 'snuggled up in the arms of the woman, while he was asleep he had peed in the diaper and now began to bother him, so he began to whine.

"Oh my darling, what's the matter?" asked the woman very sweetly

"pee" answered the rather embarrassed child,

"I get it. As soon as we get, I'm going to change your diaper. Okay?" she replied softly, "you're still holding a little longer" as they walked through the garden of a cute little house.

Dafne Gardner's house was a beautiful two-storey house in a comfortable residential area. The garden was surrounded by a hedge, and accessed through a white wooden gate, the lawn was green and well-groomed.

The woman walked through the gate and closed it, and went to the front door, opening it with the key and entering a large living room.  

He then placed his diaper bag on the couch, climbed to the first floor, and walked down a corridor, opening the first door to the left. The child showed himself a beautiful room as a child. The walls were dyed with light celestial, juxtaposed with one of these was a beautiful white cot near which there was a changing table with many diapers, creams, and everything necessary for the change;  next to it was a large cabinet with seven drawers one for each color of the rainbow and in a corner a rocking chair. Across the room was a small bookcase with lots of books to read and color and next to it a box full of toys, in the middle of the room was a small table with four child-sized chairs.  

"Do you like darling?" the child made his head. Then the woman went to lay it on the changing table and said, "Now we're going to clean up. Okay?" and after taking off his shoes, he pulled his pants off and discovered the diaper, so he folded them up and carefully rested them. Jonathan blushed very clearly when he started tearing the diaper ribbons and opening it, then he took a box of wipes and with one of them began to clean his private parts by putting the used wipes in the wet diaper.  Then taking the child by the ankles he lifted it, to take the used diaper from under the butt, throwing it in a basket near the changing table after which he took a clean diaper and put it under the baby's seat.  Finally he took a tube of cream and after squeezing a little on his fingers he smeared it on the little pea and ass, finally he closed the diaper on the groin of the child sealing it with adhesive tapes.  

Once he had finished changing his diaper, he removed the rest of his clothes by carefully folding them into a dresser and changing it with a blue leotard with a fire teddy bear drawn on it to which he tied the pacifier.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked the child after picking him up, "look there are toys in that box," he said, pointing to the box next to the bookshelf, the child pointed to the bookshelf, saying:

"I want to color!"

"That's fine, honey," Daphne said, putting him on the ground. Then the child approached the bookshelf and took one of the coloring books and walked to the table on which he placed the book, then looked at the woman to ask her where the colors were, the woman beckoned him to point a drawer in the cabinet from where she had taken the book telling him to open it.  The child opened it and found a box of wax crayons, then closed the drawer and went to sit and opened the book on the first page, and began coloring the image of a little fish with the life jacket.

"Listen darling. I have to prepare the gruel now," he told the child, stroking his head, "how about we bring the book and the colors down to the kitchen? So you can continue to color under it."

Ok mom!" at that moment Daphne took a tear from her left eye as she smiled.

The child noticed and immediately asked, "Did I say anything wrong?"

"No darling!" he said, holding him as he took the book and colors, and clutching it very softly, "and only that I'm very happy that you called me Mom," he said, wiping away with one finger and smiling and then giving him a kiss on his forehead.

Chapter 3

AN UNEXPECTED GUEST

Daphne picked up the child who had taken the book and crayons, and came out of the bedroom and then went down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

The kitchen was very large and bright, the walls were dyed light green with refrigerator, kitchen, and sink all against a wall. The table was in the middle of the room and nearby was a white and blue high chair. Daphne, after dismantling the high chair tray, placed the child there, then tied it with the straps to prevent it from falling and reassembled the tray. After that he put the book and the colors back on him and after making him a caress, he started to cook a risotto. She was chopping an onion when she noticed that the child was watching it with great curiosity.   

So she came up to him and gave him a caress, saying, "Honey it will be a while before he's ready. How about coloring something for Mom in the meantime?" the child nodded with a smile, he liked to color so much.

After a pair of hours the rice was ready so Daphne approached the pot with the table, placed it on a saucepan. "gnummy gnum is ready!" she said, smiling as she set the table. She then freed the high chair tray from the book and colors, telling the to Jonathan that he could continue to color after eating.  She then tied a bib around the child's neck with an apple and carrot on it, and served him a couple of spoonfuls of risotto in a rigid plastic saucer with the characters of a children's cartoon on top and placed him on the high chair tray along with a small spoon and a sippy cup filled with water.   

"Then darling!" said Daphne, "do you want me to feed you or do you want to eat alone like the grown-ups?" The child thought seriously. He had never had such attention even as a nanny Matilda. After all, while he was with her nanny Matilda had to take care of Samuel and Patricia too, so it was not easy for the nanny to offer him this kind of care, and he didn't even demand them, but now it was different.   

Now Samuel and Patricia weren't there and Mom's attentions were all just for him. 

Then he looked down and timidly answered:

"Here we are... I... I would like you feed me." 

The little boy did no with his head saying he was already full

"That's fine! Honey!" he said to the child, then cleaned his face with a bib, then after clearing and cleaning the high chair tray, he handed him the book and the colors saying "How about coloring something for mommy while she is eating her gnummy gnum? I'm coming to change you when I have done. Okay?"   

"Yes!" the child said with a smile as he opened the book to the page where it had been interrupted. It didn't take her long to eat so she cleared the table and went to the child.

"But how good you are!" she said, giving him a caress and praising him, and the child smiled at her.

She then dismantled the tray from the high chair and dislodged the child by taking him in her arms and heading to the living room where she took the diaper bag and opened it by pulling out a travel changing table that she opened with one hand on the sofa to gently stretch the baby.

The mother then opened the pressure buttons on the leotard's groin to release the diaper, tear the diaper sticker tapes and opened it using the front to peel off some bits of poo from the baby's butt, After that she took some wipes from a package taken from the bag and cleaned first the private parts and then after taking it again by the ankles and lifted passed to the seat with great care and delicacy putting the used wipes inside the dirty diaper that then flattened is sealed with tapes . 

Once she was done, she took a clean diaper from the bag and opened it, picked up the baby by the ankles and lifted it under his seat and then took some cream from a tube and carefully smeared it on the pea and ass, before closing the diaper on his groin and taping it.  

"Done! Now you're clean and fragrant," she said, taking it and putting it on his lap, "let's have some sleep?" she asked, giving him the pacifier and helping him put himself in a more comfortable position. The baby started sucking on the pacifier while his mother cradled him singing a lullaby, it didn't take him long to fall asleep with a big smile. 

The little boy had woken up a couple of hours later on the sofa covered by a light blue plaid and immediately began to look for his mommy with his gaze not finding her, but he seemed to hear his voice coming from the kitchen so, after getting off the couch, he took the plaid and walked to the kitchen door. 

"Honey! Did you wake up?" said the mother softly as she approached to pick him up. Then he checked his diaper which was a bit damp but still didn't need to change it. 

Along with her was a girl of about 24 years. He had short light brown hair, green eyes and olive skin. She was wearing a pink kindergarten teacher's uniform with the Camp Nursery logo on it. The child was a little surprised to see her.  "Honey! Did you wake up?" said the mother softly as she approached to pick him up. Then he checked his diaper which was a bit damp but still didn't need to change it. 

"Hello!" said the girl softly, stroking him on his head, the child hid his face on his mother's shoulder "he's a little shy!" Daphne said smiling 

"Ooh! He's adorable!"the girl commented 

Then, after sitting in her chair, she put the baby on her lap in front of the girl sitting in the chair in front of her, while the child began to stare at her very curiously.

"You may be wondering who I am," the girl said to the little boy 

"I am your mother's sister. My name is Penelope."

Then he handed her hands, saying, "Do you want to come with aunty?"  The little one thought about it for a moment, then his mother said to him with a smile, "Quiet darling. Go ahead." 

The woman's expert hands knew perfectly well how to take the baby who relaxed cuddled by the sweet girl. 

While Mom and Aunt were talking Jonathan started getting bored so to relax a little he took the pacifier and started sucking it. In doing so, he didn't realize that he was still wetting the diaper he was about to give in. Penelope noticed it telling Daphne that it was appropriate to change the diaper, so the woman said to follow her into the living room, the girl put the baby on her side and walked out of the kitchen and entered the room. 

As soon as they entered they headed to the sofa where just before Jonathan had taken his afternoon nap, then after Daphne stretched out the plaid and explained the travel changing table, Penelope gently laid it on it. Then, after Daphne passed her bag, which she had left on the sofa, Penelope began to open the leotard buttons by accessing the diaper completely soggy.  The aunt began to tape the diaper and opened it gently, the baby continued to suck her pacifier while the girl gently cleaned his private parts with a wipe smiling softly and putting it inside the wet diaper. 

Then with one hand he took it to his ankles by lifting them up to the top of the head and using the other to remove the wet diaper from under the little one's seat. Then she took a tube of cream and after squeezing a little on her fingers and gently smeared it on the little boy's private parts; Finally she took a clean diaper under his seat, closed it on his groin and sealed it with adhesive tapes, "done!" she said as she closed the body buttons and put him on her lap to cuddle him. 

Chapter 4

THE FIRST NIGHT WITH MOMMY

After a couple of hours Aunt Penelope had to leave because she had to work the next day, so after saying goodbye to Daphne and Jonathan with some kisses she came out the door.

So Daphne and Jonathan were alone:

"Then, honey, it's dinner time," said the woman, "there's some risotto left, or you can have a bottle of milk," the baby thought for a moment, and timidly answered, "I would like milk."

"Agree my love!" she said, taking the little boy by the hand and going into the kitchen. As soon as they arrived he took a large bottle and filled it with milk, then carefully closed it and put it to heat in the microwave.  When the microwave rang it opened it and checked the temperature on its arm, but it was too hot so it opened the tap and put it a couple of seconds under the jet of cold water to lower its temperature a little so after checking again, and taking the gag, he took the baby in his arms and put it on his side.  

"Let's go?" he said to the toddler who had rested the little head on the woman's shoulder as they went to a sitting chair in which the woman sat putting the baby on her lap and helping him to put himself in a more comfortable position. Then, after tying the bib around his neck, he gently pushed the bottle teat between his baby lips, which he began to suck slowly as he looked into his eyes as his mother smiled softly.

After a while the child finished drinking his milk, so Daphne sat him down and began to give him delicate taps on his back until the baby made the burp, cleaning up some regurgitation with the bib. 

"Ok sweety! Now let's go for a nice bathy and then straight to beddybye," he said, taking it and putting it on his side and heading up the stairs to the bathroom, where Daphne began to fill the bathtub with water, carefully adjusting its temperature. When it was full enough she closed the water tap and dipped her elbow to check the temperature, making sure it was perfect, then diluted some lavender and foam bath essence in the water and began shaking the water to make bubbles. She then took Johnathan and began undressing him, after taking the pacifier, removing his leotard and diaper and dipping him in the water along with a toy boat. So while the child was playing with the boat, Daphne began to gently wash his hair, being very careful not to let it end up in his eyes, when she had finished he took the siphon of the shower and began to rinse his head with a jet of warm water not very strong. When she had finished she took a green sponge in the shape of a fish and after squeezing a drop of baby foam bath over it and began to wash the little body of the child who made a big yawn. 

"Are you sleepy little?" she asked him by taking the siphon and using it to rinse the child's body , "we're almost done," she said, "now we wash the ass and the pea and we've done it. Okay?" the child didn't answer, he was too focused on staying awake. 

Then, after putting the baby on her feet, she took a bottle of detergent and squeezed a little into her hands and began to soap the baby's seat and private parts. Then after she had rinsed him he Daphne took a large and soft towel and wrapped it on the baby pulling him out of the tub and starting to dry him vigorously. When she had finished she wrapped the little boy in it and put it on her side going out to go into the child's room. 

As soon as she entered the baby's bedroom, Daphne gently stretched the baby on the changing table, tying it to avoid falling. So she opened the towel, took a pack of borotalco and after spraying some of it on the baby's tummy she started spreading it all over baby's body.  Once she had finished she took a bottle of oil and sprayed a little on her hand and after rubbing them she began to gently anoint the baby's body which made another big yawn, at which point Daphne gave him the pacifier that the baby began to suck while the mother took a diaper at night and opened it and then took the baby by the ankles,  Once she put on her diaper she went to the cabinet and opened the bese and removed two cute pajamas with her paws, saying, "Look love what do you want to be tonight a tiger or a little dog?"  the child smiled pointing to the tiger one then the mother put the dog's pajamas back in the drawer and approached the child putting his chosen pyjamas on. Then she picked him up and went to the rocking chair and after sitting down she put it on her lap and began rocking, singing a lullaby. The baby fell asleep in a few minutes with a big smile behind the pacifier so Daphne, after giving him a delicate kiss on the forehead, went to lay it very gently in the crib by turning on the baby monitor and a small light before turning off the main light, During the night she would get out of bed to check on him and a light near the crib even though dim would have been useful to her, then went downstairs to the kitchen where she took a clean bottle and filled it with chamomile that she had prepared while the little one was taking an afternoon nap and went back upstairs into the baby's room and went to the cradle putting a bottle nearby in case he was thirsty. So she watched him sleep for a while before caressing him and then taking the baby monitor receiver and leaving the room. 

Daphne went to the kitchen to have dinner and when she had finished she went upstairs to check on the baby. He then entered the bedroom and approached the crib, noting that the baby was starting to whine because he had lost the pacifier, then gently put it back in his mouth and gave him two caresses, then after taking a picture of him with his mobile phone and setting it as a background he went to his room to get to bed. 

What do you think about Daphne like character? Do you like her?  In your opinion is she better or worse than nanny Matilde? 

Chapter 5

THE FIRST DAY WITH MOMMY

It had turned morning and Daphne entered the baby's bedroom, opening the curtains and letting the light in. . The Jonathan muguted by turning in his crib and re-emping, so Daphne approached the crib, taking the bottle first and then going to pick him up still half asleep "oh! You're not a very early morning guy, aren't you?" he said as he carried it on the changing table to remove his pyjamas, the child blamed a sleepy "ood monning" 

"Good morning love!" his mother replied, taking him in his arms and going to the bathroom where she took off his diaper, closed it down by throwing it in the trash  and went to open the sink tap.

When the water was of the right temperature Daphne sat the baby, who clung to his neck, on the sink, gently washing his seat. When he had finished he took a clean towel and began to dry it very carefully, and then brought it back to his bedroom where he laid it on the changing table, tickling him and a perch on the tummy, the child chuckled joyfully, which filled the woman with joy. 

She then took a clean diaper and opened it, took the baby's ankles and lifted them up to the top of her head, putting her diaper under her seat, then after putting some baby oil in her hands sprinkled it on the baby's private parts,  She then closed the diaper and sealed it with ribbons, putting the seated baby to put a light blue leotard that he had pulled out of the green drawer of the cabinet, closing the buttons on his groin and tying the pacifier to the collar of the body. "Now let's go for breakfast," he said to the toddler, holding him, "Are you hungry?" the child nodded shyly, then walked out of the bedroom and walked up the stairs to go to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Daphne went to the high chair where she put the baby, tied it to prevent him from falling and tied a bib around his neck. She then brought the baby a sippy cup full of milk and approached the oven, opened it and pulled out a pan of muffins by laying it on the table, and asking the baby with a smile ,then you want one. don't you?"

the child nodded, so Daphne took a handkerchief and wrapped a muffin and took it to the baby, saying with a smile, "Here's a muffin for my little puppy boy". The child took him with both hands and gave him a big bite. As he ate the exquisite treat, he noticed that his mother was looking at him with a big smile, a smile that he reciprocated.

After eating Dafne, he went to clean the baby's face with the bib. He then took the tray out of the high chair and dislodged it by taking it in his arms and going to check the diaper that was still clean, so he said to the baby ,today mom has to meet a person so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating Dafne, he went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and dislodged it by taking it in her arms and going to check the diaper that was still clean, so she said to the baby , today mom has to meet someone so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating, Daphne went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and dislodged it by taking it in her arms and going to check the diaper that was still clean, so she said to the baby , today mom has to meet someone so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating, Daphne went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and untied it by taking it in her arms and going to check the diaper that was still clean, so she said to the baby ,today mom has to meet someone so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating, Daphne went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and untied the bprende in her arms and went to check the diaper that was still clean, so she told the baby "today mom has to meet a person so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating, Daphne went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and untied the bin and went to check the diaper that was still clean, so she told the baby , "Today mom has to meet a person so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head

After eating, Daphne went to clean the baby's face with the bib. So she took the tray out of the high chair and untied the baby by taking him in his arms and going to check the diaper that was still clean, so she told the baby "today mom has to meet a person so now let's go get dressed. Then after some errands, if you're going to be good, Mom's going to play with you a little bit. Okay?" the baby made his head.  They then climbed the stairs and entered the baby's bedroom, heading for the changing table on which the woman lay down and tied the baby up. She then went to pick up the red cabinet drawer and pulled out a blue dungarees with buttons on her groin and a white t-shirt that she put on the baby by tying the pacifier to the brace of the salopette and a pair of white shoes.

Then she put the baby on the floor telling him to choose something to take so she wouldn't get bored while she was talking to that person, so the little one went to the bookstore and took a storybook and walked out of his room.

"Mommy!" the baby called her.

"I'm here darling!" the woman replied.

The child followed the voice to an open door across the hall as he entered the room and found his mother with only a pair of pants and the bra "come puppy boy!" she said to the child as she picked him up and sat him on her  big bed "now mom finishes getting dressed, we brush your teeth and let's go. All right?" the baby nodded.

When Dahne finished dressing she took the baby to the bathroom, where she took a stool and put the baby on it so that she could get to the sink, 

She took a toothbrush with Mickey's head in the handle and put a drop of strawberry baby toothpaste and gave it to the baby who started brushing the baby's teeth then the mother took from the cabinet a cup with "mommy's baby" written on it filled it with water from the tap and gave it to him to rinse his mouth before spitting in the sink. Once she had finished brushing her teeth, Daphne took the diaper bag and carried the baby in front of the door. "Wait for me here, darling!" he said, opening the door of a built-in closet and pulling out a stroller.  Then she took him by the hand and after getting out of the door they went to the car, then Daphne first opened the back door of the car and put the child in the car seat and carefully tied it then went to put the stroller in the big trunk of the car, and after getting behind the wheel he turned on the engine and left. 

During the journey the baby was having some problems. The move of the car was hurting the child who began to complain: "Mom! I'm a little nauseous."

"oh puppy boy the car is hurting you?" the child nodded,", "ok let's see... Nanny Matilda taught you some nursery rhyme or song?"

"Yes! taught me the song of elephants," said the child

"Do we sing it together?" asked Mom, "from the beginning I.... One elephant was swinging» 

"On the thread of a spider web," concluded the child

"Very good! Come on, let's keep going!.... and considering..."

When they arrived at the fifteenth elephant Daphne parked the car saying, "We've arrived!" then got out of the car, and took the baby out of the car, then she went to get the stroller out of the trunk and put the baby in it carefully, after which they made their way to the place of appointment. 

"on puppy! A little fresh air will do you good," he said as he tied it to the stroller in front of his mom and started pushing him. It took about a fifteen-minute walk from the parking lot to the destination. As soon as they arrived they entered a bar and the owner, a lady in her fifties, came out from behind the counter to greet Daphne: 

"Good morning Mrs. Gardner!" said the lady very kindly, offering her hand.

"Good morning, Mrs. Parker!" replied Daphne, politely clutching her, "Sorry for the delay! We parked pretty far from here."

Oh! Don't worry! Not a considerable delay!" then he noticed the child who had taken the pacifier "oh but who is this handsome young man?" he said, leaning toward the stroller,"Good morning Mrs. Gardner!" said the lady very kindly, offering her hand.

"Good morning, Mrs. Parker!" replied Daphne, politely clutching her, "Sorry for the delay! We parked pretty far from here."

Oh! Don't worry! Not a considerable delay!" then he noticed the child who had taken the ciuccio "oh but who is this handsome young man?" he said, leaning towards the stroller,"Good morning Mrs. Gardner!" said the lady very kindly, offering her hand.

Oh! Don't worry! Not a considerable delay!" then he noticed the child who had taken the pacifier "oh but who is this handsome young man?" he said, leaning toward the stroller, the child blushed and looked down. The child blushed and looked down. Mom said to him, "Courage Jonathan greets the lady! She doesn't eat you" the child looked away embarrassed. 

"Leave it alone lady! He obviously doesn't feel like it," Mrs. Parker said with a smile,

"No lady!" said the mother, smiling and caressing the little one's head, "he's a little shy and he's definitely ashamed."

"Oh that!" replied Mrs. Parker with a smile, "Can I offer you a coffee?"

"Willingly!" replied the woman

"And is a nice fruit juice good for the baby?" asked Parker, the mother, asking the child "love! Do you want a juice?" the child timidly made his head, so Parker called the bartender, who came immediately: 

"Rose could you bring us two coffees and a juice for the baby. please ?" she asked the girl.

"Sure!" she replied, then turned to the little one, asking,"s way to make fruit juice? I have apple, peach, berries, ACE

The child timidly said "berries"

"Come right away!" said the girl. Jonathan, meanwhile, who was talking about their grown-up things, opened his book and began reading the first fairy tale, the story of Cinderella. He was so absorbed in reading that he didn't realize that His mom was handing him a sippy cup with his juice, so His mother barely touched his hand to get him back with them, saying, "Love! How do you say to the kind lady?" the child said a shy "thank you!" the girl smiled and larished him before returning behind the counter. 

So while Mom talked to the lady about accounts and other grown-up things the baby came back on her storybook, and to the story of Thumb. So while he was reading you felt the need to pee, and as he had done a thousand times he began to wet his diaper.  After a while Dafne finished talking to the lady then shook her hand and took the stroller "finished! Say goodbye to the lady. Love!" the child greeted her with his hand. When they left the club, Mom and Jonathan went to the car, so Daphne opened the back door, took the baby and put him in the car seat, tying him to it, "now Mom has to do some shopping"  he said to the child while adjusting his glasses , "so we go to the mall, then we go back to homy and after the nap mom plays with you. Ok?" the toddler nodded and took the pacifier in his mouth as His mother put herself in the driver's seat,"don't worry! Now The mother drives slowly," so she set in motion and set off. 

During the trip the toddler felt the need to poop, so after putting himself in a slightly more comfortable position he began to struggle to push until he filled the back of the diaper. At that point, Mom sniffed the air, saying, "ooh! Honey do you have a present for Mom?" the baby replied, "as soon as we get there the first thing we do is change our diaper. Okay?" the baby turned to look out the window.