LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

version reviewed by HiperShark

Part One

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Poor Jonathan didn’t know what awaited him when he arrived in front of Judge Scott. He had committed a robbery and it wasn’t the first time he stole some food from a shop. Life was very difficult on the street.

It wasn’t the first time he was caught, but he knew that the penalty wouldn’t be too serious, the fact that he was underage would work to his favor.

“In the worst case I’ll spend some night’s in the cell where I will have a clean bed and some hot meal.” he thought. He was an optimist.

“Jonathan Reyes, accused of robbery in a food store. How do you plead?” asked the Judge.

“Guilty.” Jonathan answered.

The Judge made eye contact with a very severe look “In your file it’s written that your are eighteen.”

“Yes sir!” Jonathan said humbly.

“Though there are four condemnations for robbery against you. What do you say in your defence?”

In that moment the boy’s optimism dissolved like salt in a glass of water.

“Ehm…!”  Jonathan spouted as he began to sweat conspicuously.

“Perhaps you thought there wouldn’t be consequences to your actions” roared the Judge. “Well you got it wrong young man! I condemn you to three regression cycles from three to five years. Enjoy your holiday to Camp Nursery!”

The sentence left the boy without words.

Two days later he found himself on a bus travelling to Camp Nursery with other eleven teenagers. In the seat next to him there was a girl.

“Hello what is your name? And why are you here?” asked the girl.

“My name is Jonathan.” Answered the boy “I’m here for robbery, you?”

“My name is Patricia.” Answered the girl. “I’m here for falsification of documents. Did Judge Scott send you here?”

“Yes! How do you know?” Asked the boy.

“He sent here me too” answered the girl “It seems that he sends everyone underage who comes into his courtroom.”

After arriving at their destination they were let off the bus and welcomed by a woman who appeared be about thirty years old.

She was tall and handsome and had long blonde hair that was bound in a french braid that descended along her right shoulder. She wore an elegant dress, and behind her there were fifteen other women dressed up like nannies.

“Welcome to Camp Nursery my little ones. My name is Stephanie but you can call me Aunty Steph. I am the fifth director of this re-education center and I have administered it for four years. But getting to the point, I’d like to tell you the history of this place. Follow me please!”

“Who knows how long the speech has been prepared for” Patricia said to Jonathan in a low voice.

“Camp Nursery was open in 1920 by Marcus Sloan, Nobel prize for medicine. He discovered a way to make rejuvenate human body between what is called ‘The Sloan Method’. The method consists of the utilization of a serum, whose formula is secret, that it’s injected in the subject who is beamed with infrared ray. This leads to rejuvenation of the subject subjected to treatment. Adjusting the intensity of radiation it’s possible adjust the speed of regression. This procedure doesn’t have negative effects in humans and in theory it can be replayed endlessly without any risk” she said smiling “The purpose of this place is re-educate difficult teenagers, starting from the period in which they are more easy to manage, that is the first childhood.”

While they appreciated a huge building, Aunty Steph guided the group through the entrance door, beyond which there was a big room.

“Good my little ones! Beyond this door there are Sloan’s regressors,” she said with a big smile. “Now I will explain you the rules of this place, which are few and very simple:

N. 1:

You will obey any adult’s order

N. 2:

Don’t talk back to an adult

N. 3:

No brawls or violence for any reason

N. 4

An adults decision is always final without discussion

If you break any rules you will be punished. The rest will be explained later. Is everything clear or are there any questions?”

A girl raised her hand.

“Tell me honey!” said Aunty Steph.

“You said that the formula of serum is secret” said the girl “But what happens if someone has an allergic reaction?”

“A more than legitimate question!” said Aunty Steph. “But don’t worry! The serum is produced so so that an allergic is almost impossible. Any other questions?”

Nobody asked anything.

“Very good” she said satisfied. “We have some some paper coat’s, you have to undress and wear only that” she said while two young ladies rolled out a big cloth to act as a screen.

Jonathan did what he was told after one of the girls gave him a paper coat. After that the screen was removed and the group was asked to get in line. Then they received an injection in the arm with an automatic syringe.

“Now we go to the regressor room” Aunty Steph said while she opened a door.

As they entered the room, the group saw strange machinery that look like a tanning bed.

“Now when I call your name, step forward and lay down on the bed.” Aunty Steph said. “The first is Adams Richard, four cycles from two to five years. Come on!”

A thin boy with red and ruffled hair shyly approached the bed.

“Courage champion!” Aunty Steph urged him with a smile.

“Will it hurt?” Asked the boy.

“Usually the process isn’t painful” answered Aunty Steph. “Rather, it’s said that it’s like a strange tingling” Aunty Steph answered in a reassuring tone.

Richard laid down on the bed that was closed and one of the girls began to type something on a computer, and when she pressed a button the machinery started. A red gleam radiated from inside of machinery for five or six minutes until it turned off, and one of the girls dressed as a nurse opened the bed and took an arm of a child who could not have been more than two years old. She brought him on a changing table next the machine, where she removed the paper coat and put him a diaper. Jonathan was shocked by the scene.

“Very good!” Aunty Steph said. “Let’s continue with the next one. Alcott Patricia three cycles from three to five years.”

The girl was petrified, Aunty Steph took her by the hand and lead her up to the machinery and kindly made her lie down on it. Then she closed the machinery and gave the order to start it, and when this turned off there was the same scene that repeated until it was Jonathan's turn.

Jonathan was very scared at the idea of returning to a little child. He hadn’t had a beautiful childhood and the idea to relieve that was very scary for him.

“So young man!” said Aunty Steph a little impatient.

It didn’t take long for the nurse to take the boy by weight and put him in the machinery despite his protests, even because he weren’t robust. The machinery was started and the boy felt a strange tingling followed by a strong nausea. When the bed was opened, and the woman dressed as a nurse went to take him he threw up.

“Oh blimey!” exclaimed the woman “Don’t worry sometimes it happens” she reassured him with a smile. “Breathe slowly and you will feel better!”

When the boy began to feel better, the nurse brought him to the  table to put him a diaper.

When the last of the group was regressed Aunty Steph started speaking again.“Good my little ones!” Now she could say it for sure “Now I explained to you how our program works. You will now be divided into four groups of three and taken into the custody of a nanny. She will take care of you completely, from feeding to change diapers. You will wear diapers 24 hours a day and you aren’t allowed to remove them for any reason. Only an adult can do it and at their discretion. If you try to remove it you will be punished. Now we will give you a bracelet” she said while two nurses passed in front of them. One of them had a tray upon which there were toddler sized blue and pink bracelets.

“It contains two microchips, one is a GPS that will allow us to know where you are only moment, don’t try to remove that. If you do an alarm will sound and you will be punished; the other chip serves to collect data related to your health condition, your evaluation and any disciplinary measures that have had to be taken. Are there any questions?”

One of the toddlers raised their hand.

“Two questions, how are the groups decided? And can I go to bathroom? I have to pee.”

Aunty Steph answered “The groups are decided by chance. Your name will be put in an envelope and drawn by lot. Regarding the second question the potty is not allowed for you. Use the diaper!” the little boy blushed after Aunty Steph answered.

“Good! Now let’s proceed.”

Group 1:

Nanny Alexandra

Children:

Lisa Clark

Jim Lee

Ronald Wood

She went on like this until the last group:

Nanny Matilde

Children:

Jonathan Reyes

Patricia Austin

Samuel Castillo

The three children approached a woman with long black hair cut into a bob. She had tanned skin, grey eyes and a very sweet smile.

“Very good my little ones, today is your first day, I am going to leave you to get to know your nannies better, your activities begin tomorrow. Bye bye” said Aunty Steph taking leave.

• Like 1

I have published this story also in Italy and it has a fair success. 

I need to some time for publish the chapter of this story because I'm translating Italian and that takes me a lot of time. Plus this story is still in progress. 

Interesting so far, Little Giammy.  I was wondering what the original language was, I was guessing it was thought out in another language.  So... Italian.   Keep up the good work, the translation could be a little better, but it is understandable.  Looking forward to the next part.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Little Giammy .... Great start I'm very interested in this subject.

I would ask one thing would you make the font a little bigger

for us old timers. LOL

now is it better?

• Like 1

Part One

Chapter 2: A Morning in the Park 

Nanny Matilde took her children to what would be their room. It was a very big and bright room, the walls were painted in pastel colors with painted baby looney toons pictures. Near the wall there was a changing table with more diapers, creams, oil bottles for children and much more. On the floor there was an enclosure for children with more toys of various kinds. Additionally there were three cribs in the middle of the room and a comfortable rocking chair in the corner. 

“What would you say if we wear something more comfortable than that?” She asked rhetorically. Then she opened three wardrobes and took out some clothes for the children.

The first was a khaki colored dungarees with press buttons in the groin and a white and blue striped t-shirt for Jonathan, a very short little blue dress for Patricia, and finally a pair of blue shorts and a green t-shirt for Samuel.

“Good now we go to get some fresh air” said Nanny Matilde when she finished to dress the children, than she takes a three-seater stroller and she put the children inside, and after she takes diaper bag and all the necessary she get out together them.

“You must know that Camp Nursery stands on a plot of land of 120 km2, the structure where you are been is only one of many registration offices. The land where it stand on was gifted in 1919 by Francis Jackson owner of an oil company that financed Doctor Sloan’s research” explained Nanny Matilde “At Camp Nursery there are eight parks, ten kindergartens and elementary schools, gifted of everything can be useful for the education of the little guests of this Camp. There are five big pediatric clinics with the most advanced tools and many clinics more little. There are also seven dormitories for children and nannies.”

The children were stunned by explain of Nanny Matilde they would never have imagined a so big ‘prison structure.’

“This is only the headquarters: Camp Nursery is a multinational corporation with operational offices all over the world.”

She drove the stroller for ten minutes until they arrived in front of a big iron gate. “We are arrived!” She said before passing through the gate.

It was a very beautiful and big park, there was a lot of green and a lot of trees, the flooring was paved, the flower beds enclosed by very cute iron arches. Around there was benches and picnic tables where children’s groups ate together their nannies, and a vast playground with swings.

While Nanny Matilde pushed their stroller, Jonathan saw a Nanny who changed the diaper of a little girl outstretched on a towel spread on the lawn, he blushed at the idea to be her shoes. The group headed a bench on which she sat down and untying the children and letting them free to have fun. The three children went shyly towards the playground and they were received friendly by a group of children who played hide and seek. The group accepted the new arrivals provided that one of them stay under, than the three drew lots to decide who was up to count up, and the ‘unfortunate’ was Patricia. So the little girl rested against a tree with her eyes closed and she began to count up to thirty while the children run to hide. Jonathan found a very good hideout behind a roses bush while Samuel found it behind a fountain near there. While he was hidden that Samuel done something that he would never done, in the most absolute way: he try to take off the bracelet.

With a little stick he tried to tamper the lock of the bracelet, and while he was concentrated in his “chore” that behind him comedy out Nanny Matilde who took and brought him at the bench where she was seated, put the little boy on her knees, pulled down shorts and diaper and she began to spank him very strongly. I Samuel just a few seconds to start crying and kicks like a little child, wriggling to escape from that downpour of spank. After ten minutes of spanking the only thing that noticed was Samuel’s red eyes and his little behind colored like a ripe tomato that burns like fire.

“Now you stay here next to me! I have to check you!” she said to Samuel with several tone after she have coat him.

Meantime Jonathan had a problem: he needs to pee but he didn’t, he was too embarrassed to do in the diaper, he thought about what Aunty Steph said and he has seen the punishment suffered from Samuel and he didn’t want to have the same experience.

His bladder was very in pain and at the end he had to surrender; he was distraught by to feel the squirt of pee to come absorbed by diaper. Lunch time was approaching and Nanny Matilde went to called Jonathan and Patricia, first of all she checked the children’s diaper and she realized that Jonathan’s diaper was very wet, so she outstretched a towel on the bench and she invited the child to lay down on it, but Johnathan was hesitant.

“Do you want a spanking on your first day like Samuel?” she asked irritated.

“No. Here… it’s embarrassing” The little boy said blushing shyly

Nanny Matilde’s facial expression calmed down. “Don’t worry it’s all ok,” she said to the toddler with reassuring tone. “I know that this is your first day here and all of this must be a radical change for you, but really it’s only a mental issue. You think so because you still have the mentality of a teenager but you aren’t a teenager now. Try you to have an open mind. Ok?”

The toddler nodded.

“Don’t worry” Nanny Matilde told him “I will be quick and discreet. Ok?”

“Ok!” answered shyly the toddler who was taken and outstretched on the towel by the Nanny on which she seat to, than she began to take from her beg the necessary for the changing. Then she began to open the buttons in the groin of the dungarees to can access to diaper, Jonathan kept his eyes closed and he was stiff like a marble statue, then Nanny Matilde saw him to open his mouth and she slipped inside something soft and rubbery. At first Jonathan didn’t understand what it was and he widened the eyes and understood that it was a pacifier, than he try to spit that but Nanny Matilde holds back in his mouth in sweet but decisive way.

“Don’t worry, it’s all ok.” She whispered to him with reassuring tone. “It’s all ok. You will see that I will do will do it in no time.”

To those words said with a so reassuring tone Jonathan totally relaxed and he begin to suck his paci while Nanny Matilde begin to tear off the diaper tapes, opening that. Than she takes some wipe for children and she begin to washed gently his wily putting used wipe in the wet diaper. Than she take him for the ankles and lifted them up over his head to take wet diapers, closing and giving that to Patricia asking her to throw it in the trash bin near there. Then she took and opened a new diaper and after she took the toddler for the ankle and she lifted to put the new diaper under Jonathan’s seat. And after she put him an abundant layer of cream she closed diapers on children’s groin and she seal with the tapes.

“There you see” Nanny Matilde said. “It wasn’t so bad. True?”

Jonathan looked away, continuing to suck his paci.

“I imagine you are hungry,” she said to her children “What do you say if we go to eat something?”

“Yeep!” Answered her children, than she put again them in the stroller and she began to go towards the gate of the park.

22 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Thanks ! I really want to see the interaction between the regressed children and their nanny because they fear her but they need her for everything !!!

I think you get a wrong idea about nanny Matilde. In reality she is very sweet with her children. It's true she punished Samuel but it's because he tempted to remove the bracelet breaking the rule, she is several but not bad, and we can see this when she changes Jonathan’s diaper: he is very scared and embarrassed but she reassure him with much gentleness 

part one

Chapter 3
A particular afternoon

Just got through the gate of the park the group go towards a little fast food sitting on the other side of the road, it wasn’t possible to enter with the stroller then they leave it at the entrance.
Once they were entered into the premises nanny Matilde greeted with a hint of the hand another nanny who was sat at a table with her children and  did beckoning to approach:
«hello Anna how are you?» asked nanny Matilde to the woman hugging her like an old friend
«very good!» she answered «and you? I see you in shape»
«yes!» answered nanny Anna laughing, then she invited nanny Matilde and her children to seat together their, invite that nanny Matilde accepted with pleasure.
It was evident that Samuel was in bad mood, an when nanny Anna asked the reason nanny Matilde answered that he took a spanking because he tried to tamper the bracelet.
«you are really a little brat!» say nanny Anna to the child who pouted more.
The children of nanny Anna was called Milly, Lucy and Billy:

Milly was a little girl with a very dark skin, black and curly hair styled in two twin tales bounded by two pink ribbons; her brown eyes was encompassed by more freckles that made her very cute. She wear a short pink dress with  more lace, and under the skirt it was evident a diaper hidden by whit cloth panties with pink bow.

Lucy has a light skin and Red hair bonded in two braids With two yellow ribbons and blue eyes, she wear a yellow dress with a smiling sun drawn on the chest. Even for her it was evident it was evident a big diaper covered by a pair of yellow panties with white polka dots.

Billy was a blonde little boy with blue eyes, and a very light skin. He wore a pair of green shorts held up by a pair of bracers and a white shirt.
Shortly after the children were put in their high chair a waitress approached the group bringing the menu to taking the ordination.
The nannies told to the children that they could order whatever there was in kids menu.
Jonathan remove his paci from his mouth and nanny Matilde bounds that to the salopette strapless with a clothespin:
« I don’t want it falls on the ground» she says lovingly.
While the group waited for the food the children began to chat to get to know each other a little.
They discovered that Samuel was here because he tried to steal a car. Then while they talk they were informed that the ordinations were ready and nanny Matilde leaving the children to nanny Anna to go to take the food. She returns soon after with a accompanied by a member of the staff that carried one tray to the table like her.
Just arrived to her table nanny Matilde tanked him and she sat at the table. 
Than nannies took six bibs: three was light blue with drawn a nice pirate riding a cannon for the little boy, and the pink with drawn some fairies for the little girl and they tie to the children necks.
On the tries there was the classic fast food:
a sandwich with hamburger, a bag of fries, a drink in a sippy cup, and the classic toy typical of children’s menu.
During the meal Patricia seemed to have some problems to eat because the high chair was too high for her, so nanny Matilde approached her.
«can I help you?» nanny Matilde asked kindly to the little girl who, after thinking about a bit, with a little bit of embarrassment said yes. So nanny Matilde takes the sandwich and she did it in small pieces, then she takes one of that and she put it in Patricia’s mouth.
«is it good?» nanny Matilde asked the little girl who nodded with her little head before open again her mouth
«what a good girl!» said nanny Matilde with a smile, praising her before she ate everything.
When the sandwich was finished nanny Matilde passed her a sippy cup full of orange juice, from which the little girl drank a big sip. Than she waited for nanny Matilde open a pan of ketchup, and that she immersed in a chips to put it in the little girl’s mouth.
Patricia was very happy for nanny Matilde praise, it was evident in her face. 
«well children! Do you won’t ice cream?» asked nanny Anna to the children in the end of the meal.
«yeees!» the children screamed together, then nanny ordered six portions of ice cream. Soon after six bowls containing each an ice-cream ball were brought to their table.
Once the lunch was over the group go towards the cash desk, where the nannies pay the bill with their coupons, then heading towards the exit of the premises, putting their children into the stroller. 
«now we go to the park. Do you want come with us?» asked nanny Anna
«no thanks» nanny Matilde answered kindly «today it’s their first day to Camp Nursery, than I think it’s been a very tiring day for them»
«of course! Than we will see tomorrow at the kindergarten» said nanny Anna «your children too are enrolled in the number 4 kindergarten»
«yes» answered nanny Matilde
«perfect then. bye-bye»
Nanny Matilde greet the friend with the hand, than she contacted the children saying «do we go to home?»
While nanny Matilde was pushing the stroller Samuel called the nanny:
«tell me honey» she answered
«I need to the bathroom» he said the little boy
«do you want say that you must use the potty?» asked the woman the child blushed «yes! I need to use the potty»
«oh honey! Now it’s impossible» answered the nanny «use the diaper!» 
«but I must do number 2» answered the toddler
«use the diaper!» answered the nanny «you wear it for this reason. I’ll change you as soon as we arrive to home»
Samuel wasn’t enthusiastic about the idea but when his tummy begins to hurt he had to put himself in a more comfortable position and he began to push out from this body the disgusting and smell mess. He was horrified to the contact between the mess and his skin and he wanted so much to cry.
«quiet baby!» she said while they approached the dormitory «we are going to arrive to home».
As soon they entered in the building they moved toward the door of their lodging and nanny Matilde swipe the magnetic card in the lock opening the door end bringing her children in the room.
Then she loosed the children from the stroller and she takes Samuel lays down him on the changing table.
«we are almost there, another bit pf patience» said nanny Matilde while she removed Samuel’s shorts. Then she tears off the diaper tapes and she opened it showing the disgusting mush attacked to his groin and booty, biting a part with the anterior part of the diaper. Meantime Samuel started to cry so nanny Matilde take a paci from a box on the changing table and she put it in his mouth making sweetly some caress on his tummy to calm down him, but this has another effect making go out a squirt that almost struck her. Samuel was mortified but nanny Matilde reassured him saying with a smile «that what happens!».
When the nanny finished to clean Samuel she took a fresh diaper and she opened it and after taking the little boy for the ankles  and she lifted to put the new diaper under Samuel booty. Then she takes a tube of cream and she spreader on little boy’s wily and booty, she didn’t want the toddler to have a diaper rash, then she closed it between Samuel’s legs and she sealed with the tapes. 
«all done!» she says smiling while she removed Samuel’s t-shirt too, leaving the little boy alone with his diaper.
«now babies it’s time for a nappy» the nanny says after she put the little boy in one of the cribs. Then she called Patricia and she put her on the changing table, she removed her dress end she controlled the diaper of the little girl but it was dry, than nanny Matilde gives her paci and she put her in her crib. The last was Johnathan and than she get out to the room and she returned with three bottles of herbal tee that she leave in the cribs.
«rest well my little ones!» she says while the children fallen asleep. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4

An ordinary evening

The children wake up to their nappy in late afternoon.

Nanny Matilde get in the room and Patricia wake up and she had a wet nappy.

«now I handle that» said the nanny passing the hand on her blonde and curly hear, than she takes the little girl on her arms and she brings her on the changing table laying out her on that.

«now we’ll clean up. Ok?» nanny Matilde said with the tone used with a very little child.

She begins to tear off the tapes of little girl’s diaper end opening it. Patricia was very embarrassed, it was seen from the blushed of her face, while nanny Matilde cleaned her little pie. Here way of do was very reassuring for the little girl. When she finished she takes a new nappy, and taking the little girl from the ankle lifting up to take the wet diaper and replace it with a fresh diaper. So after she spread an abundant cream layer she closed the diaper sealing that with the tapes. At the mean time Samuel and Johnathan too woke up, then after she put Patricia on the floor and she go to care the other toddler too. Jonathan’s diaper was a little wet but it could still hold up a little, while that of Samuel was still dry.

«Do you want a snack?» asked nanny Matilde to her children

In fact Johnathan was a little hungry so the nanny brings her children in the kitchen, she put them in their high chair, and she began to prepare three sandwiches with peanut butter and grape jelly that she brought them in a plastic plate with apple juice in three sippy cups.

«here you go» nanny Matilde said while she gives the sandwich to the children who eat that willingly.

«nanny Matilde!» Jonathan called her

«tell me honey» answered nanny Matilde

«can I do a question?» asked the toddler

«of course sweetie!» answered the woman «ask me anything you want to know!»

«it’s since we came back that I think about it» said the child

«say well» said the woman

«aunty Steph said that Sloan method can be used also several times in a row on same subject» said Johnathan

«it’s correct!» answered the nanny

«than in two years I will be regressed again» said the little boy

«right!» said the woman

«and than will I still entrusted to you or to another nanny?»

nanny Matilde attracted the attention of Samuel and Patricia:

«children! Listen please because this interests you too!».

The two children turn toward their nanny:

«Jonathan just asked me whom will you tasted when Your first regression cycle will be conclude, and I think he wants to know what will happen you in the end of every regression cycle. Right?»

«yes!» answered the little boy

«you’ll be regressed and entrusted to another nanny» said nanny Matilde «this for one or two cycles, this depends on my judgment, then you’ll be entrusted to one or two guardians who collaborate with this company. But if my judgment is particularly positive you would be entrusted to a guardian after the first cycle too. It wouldn’t be the first time that it happens»

«but will we be together or would we be divided?» asked Patricia

«until you will be under my custody you will stay together» answered the nanny «then you will be divided based on how many children your guardians will be willing to take» then she added «but don’t worry!» said nanny Matilde «usually the groups aren’t really divided and the children are entrusted to people who live close to each other, than you will meet again»

«and will we stay with our guardians for one or more cycles?»  Patricia asked.

«this depends on how you’ll be with them» answered the nanny.

«we do not risk ending up in the hands of dangerous people. True?» asked Jonathan concerned.

«no!» answered the nanny «the guardians are selected with very strict criteria. People who don’t reach standard of a certain level isn’t even taken into consideration»

Jonathan remained taciturn anyway.

When the children ended to sneak nanny Matilde brings them to their bedroom to get them to play. They entered in the room and the nanny opened the gate of the enclosure for children.

«Come on! Come in and play» she says with a smile to the toddler while she sat down on the rocking chair. Samuel decided to play with the buildings, while Patricia was more attracted by a doll.

Jonathan wasn’t in the mood and he curled up in a corner staying in silence.

Nanny Matilde approach him and she lowered to speak with him:

«why don’t you play with Samuel and Patricia?» she asked sweetly to the little boy «yet this morning you didn’t seem so shy»

Jonathan watched the nanny and answered after a sigh: «it’s just that I’m not in the mood»

nanny Matilde takes the child on her arms, and she goes to sit down on the rocking chair putting the toddler on her knees:

«than what is the problem?» she asked to the little caressing him

«my life hasn’t been easy» he began «my father was good with me only the rare times that he wasn’t drunk, usually he was very bad and sometimes he was violent. Once he broke me two ribs» he said beginning to cry «when I makes eighteen years I decided to go away from home. But it hasn’t been easy, I lived for the street for two months before to be arrested from the police and sent here»

«how did you survive for such a long time along?» asked him the woman

«it was hell» he answered «you can’t imagine how hungry and January cool are terrible. I searched a job, almost not to stay for the street but nobody wants take on an underage and more homeless, then I hadn’t other alternative but to steal»

Nanny Matilde held him tight against her, he could feel her scent of roses.

«see, my little one, sometimes life is very unfair» she said sweetly «but now that life is ended, and now you have another chance to be happy»

«I’m scared» said the little boy «what if I ended in someone’s hands like my father or worse?»

«this will’nt happen!» she said «aunty Steph and I will do anything is possible so that it doesn’t happen. I promise you that!»

Jonathan reminded crouched between nanny’s arms until she asked him if he was thirsty. Jonathan cried very much between her arms and he felt a little dehydrated, so the nanny get up and after putting him on her hip and bringing him to the kitchen where she fills a bottle of fruit juice, and after coming back to the children’s room she sat down on the rocking chair, than she put the little boy on her knees and after to have helped him to put himself in a more comfortable position.

«now relax!» she said sweetly while she puts the teat of the bottle into the mouth of the little boy who begins to suck slowly the fresh fruit juice.

It was a very poignant moment for Jonathan, nanny Matilde smiled looking him from above, and the little boy was more relaxed, so much that he wet again his diaper.

When he finished the bottle nanny Matilde gave him the pacifier and having noticed the soaked wet diaper she take the little boy in her arms and she went to the changing table upon which she outstretched the little on it, then she tear of the diaper tapes; Jonathan was a little bit embraced, indeed he had a red face and he looked away but, he didn’t oppose. Nanny Matilde cleans the genitals of the little boy with two baby wipes, slowly and with more care, when she finished she takes a fresh diaper and after opening it se put it under his little ass, then she takes tube of  cream end after she squeeze a little bit on her hand, she spreads on the toddler’s private parts, closing the diaper and sealing it with the tapes.

«all done» she said taking the little boy on her arms.

Meantime it was time for dinner and the children was sent to wash their little hands, with nanny Matilde help, then she bring their to the kitchen and put in their highchair waiting the dinner. During their nappy the nanny had cocked macaroni with cheese and now she heat up that in the microwave oven. When it was ready she get them their dishes, resting that on the tray of the highchair so that the children could to begin to eat.

The children likes very much the macaroni, nanny Matilde was a very good cook, and they had the food all over their face.

When they finished to eat nanny Matilde she unlock the children to their highchair, she take Patricia on her arms and said:

«come on! It’s time for a nice bath»

Then she brings the children to the bathroom, where she feel the bathtub with worm with water. Then, after she put in the water a little bit of lavender bubble bath and some toys, she removed the diaper to the little girl and she put her in the tub asking her if the water was enough warm. When Patricia said that the water was perfect it was the turn of Jonathan and Samuel.

Patricia remain interdict, she never imagined taking a bath with two boys and she was very sheepish like Jonathan and Samuel.

Nanny Matilde squeezed a little bit of shampoo for children in her hand and she began to wash the Samuel hair with a lot of care, passing then to Patricia, washing her long and blond hear, and to Jonathan.

Then she takes the siphon of the shower and she used it to rinse the head to the children, before to take three sponges of different colors and to begin o wash the Jonathans body. When she finished with the upper body she made him get up to washed him the backside and the private parts, making blush him very much.

Once finished with him nanny it was the turn of Samuel and Patricia; then she rinsed the children and she take of them from the tube wrapping them with a towel and she brings them in their room where one by one she spread out them on the changing table and she put them a nappy and a body with the button in the groin; in the end she put them in their cribs, and after she had given them a bottle of tisane she given them a good night.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got around to reading this story and the story is good. I understand that you are writing this in Itilian and then translating it into English. The translation is not very good though. If I could recommend you find someone who speaks English to clean up the grammar and the misused words. Think that would make this story so much more enjoyable to read. I also like the Nanny Matilde which I believe should be Matilda. She is a sweet catering person who is really looking out for her children. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I just got around to reading this story and the story is good. I understand that you are writing this in Itilian and then translating it into English. The translation is not very good though. If I could recommend you find someone who speaks English to clean up the grammar and the misused words. Think that would make this story so much more enjoyable to read. I also like the Nanny Matilde which I believe should be Matilda. She is a sweet catering person who is really looking out for her children. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

I know that it isn't a very good translation but I don't know anyone who can correct the mistakes. I'm sorry. 

59 minutes ago, Little Giammy said:

I know that it isn't a very good translation but I don't know anyone who can correct the mistakes. I'm sorry. 

Honestly if I had more time available I would gladly do it for you, but right now I am working some crazy hours. I am working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. I would be willing to bet though that there is someone out there who is willing to help. Just try asking.