LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this a booster?

So the other day I got my parcel from Rearz. I hard ordered only one package if Crinklz. It came in a box with 3 other items that I had not purchased. They appear to be small tapeless diapers with a sticky strip on the front. The booster is plastic backed. Now I've never used or payed attention to boosters but are they suppose to be plastic backed? Id assume boosters where just the inside lining of a diaper made separate so you have more absorption.

20180523_141748.jpg

20180523_141809.jpg

20180523_141832.jpg

Of im not mistaken dual diaper system livdry might make it or this Chinese company where you use this pad inside the diaper as a huge booster and change the booster when it's used. Basically the diaper is to catch anything the pad can't contain. I've seen this recently I'm pretty sure it's livdry

Sometimes companies throw samples into the package that you ordered just to get you interested in other products and also to build brand loyalty. Northshorecare.com sends samples in every package that I have ordered recently, more specifically their own house brand of items. Its probably just advertising for them as the individual items usually dont cost them that much.

We over generalize alot of things as boosters , but in medical circles there are liners and pads ,liners generaly are flow through creatures well pads are meant for being stuck into normal underwear thus have a plastic back .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I really like the Tena Intimate overnight pads. They have the plastic back and adhesive on them. I poke holes thru the plastic and use them inside my pull ups. They add an extra level of absorbency and can make it thru the day with several wettings. I also have used some sample pads from North shore and they do an amazing job for how thin they are.