LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need ideas to show mommy I am good and can play "daddy" tonight!

I finally have a day off and am supposed to be in diapers on my days off. My wife has not enforced this lately but I am in the mood for diapers and sex so hopefully if I am good I will get some  much needed love tonight. The thought being in diapers all day made me horny and want to massage my diapers. So to be good I started my day getting my chastity device locked on. :( It will stop me from playing with my pee pee, but makes me not able to enjoy the soft diapers as much and then I can not tell how wet I am. Plus if she is not in the mood tonight I won't get out. Or worse I may stay locked while she has me use the strap on. So to avoid that I am being extra good. I took a bath in Johnson baby wash, put baby oil all over, put on plenty of baby powder and diapers and covered them with my plastic pants. No man smells left here. Ironically that is the opposite of what I am trying to earn. I have to do an odd job this morning so I hope nobody notices. Later I will put my cloth diapers on after that job like a good boy.  That is a good start but what else can I do to please mommy today so I can play "daddy" later? Ideas please :)

I was such a good toddler yesterday. I even went to the sex shop and order the paddle she wants in my cloth diapers. Embarrassing. Stayed diapered day and locked until she was home. All I got was a good boy and dry diapers. :( No time to play daddy. :( I did hump one out in my diapers when she wasn't looking. Shhhh don't tell.