LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" The Craig's List Mommy "

(CHAPTER 27)

Sammi:  Well hey there stranger, yes, it has been a while, and oh yea, I most definitely remember Robert Williams, and you're saying he is the latest recipient of your transformation program?  Hmm, that should be interesting, he was as close as you're going to get to one already being converted to an infant.

Lara:  Yes, that's what I wanted to talk with you about, it seems he has some video and audio tapes of some sessions with you?

Sammi:  Yes, you're absolutely right, I gave him copies of tapes I took of our sessions to sort of pacify him and keep him interested in what we were doing as far as his psychiatric care and my research went.  He was actually quite the subject as I recall.

Lara:  Yes, and he certainly hasn't changed any, he's taken to the care the girls have provided for him quite well, and that's without the transformation medication and treatments.

Sammi:  Well he's certainly a great prospect for your project, so what was it you needed to talk with me about, what can I do to help you?

Lara:  I just wanted to get a feel for how you felt about this subject, what with you already working with him in the past.

Sammi:  Well to be honest, I was a bit disappointed when he stopped the sessions with me, I always had a personal interest in him, he stepped right in to the study the Schiff's and Beth Day had started when they issued their findings in the now, infamous book, "All My Children".  I guess I was a bit fond of him for his ability to be transformed in to an adult baby with so little persuasion.

Lara:  That's kind of what I thought, after JoAnn showed me the videos he had saved from your sessions, it looked as though you two had bonded, similar to the bond an infant would have with his mommy. Anyway, the reason I called, I have a proposition for you, how would you like to help us with Rob, I mean with his transformation.  You could be there through-out the entire process, and just possibly, him seeing you might make him more susceptible to the transformation, that is of course, if you're still interested in Regressive Therapy and Forced Infantilism?

Sammi:  Really?  Now Lara, you know that has been my lifelong work, and yes, I'm very interested in your procedure, I've heard whispers here and there about it but only rumors, I would literally kill to be on the inside of your organization and your, so called life altering procedure, so, when do I start and where do we meet?

Lara:  Ha Ha, tell you what, why don't you go ahead and clear your calendar and in the meantime I'll talk with JoAnn, Mindy and Pamela to let them know I'm thinking about bringing you on board with our projects and any future subjects, just to sort of get a feel for what they think about it, and you can let me know when your calendar is clear and we'll get a game plan set up for you to join the team.

Sammi:  Well to tell you the truth, my calendar is clear, has been for some time now.  I've currently been on a sabbatical to work on my new book, but with this proposition you just offered me, I can add a whole new chapter or two to my book, with your permission of course, so yea, I'm definitely an all systems go as far as joining your little group.

Lara:  That sounds good, but as far as publishing any of my work, why don't we just leave an asterisk next to that little project for now, we're all still tweaking the procedure, if you know what I mean?

Meanwhile, back at the Metro Mall in the Ladies Restroom:

I can't honestly say what came over me, or for all that matters, what just happened to me, but I do know, the feeling I just felt and went through was far better than any of the humility or embarrassment I could have possibly felt, even though I knew I had just sat there and committed the most infantile act ever, it was bad enough that I wet and messed my diaper in front of this grandmother type lady, but in doing so, I actually had the exact same reactions an infant would experience, the face turning red, the curling of the toes, the clenching of the fists, and of course, the extremely audible grunting one would expect when an infant was trying to fill their diapers.  But all in all, the satisfaction I experienced when I wet and messed my diaper far outweighed any embarrassment I could possibly have felt, if indeed, I felt any?

As JoAnn walked me back into the food court, she bade farewell to the two elderly ladies and when we got back to the table, she went in to explicit detail of what she witnessed me do in the ladies room.  Both Mindy and Pamela found it quite amusing, and cute, as they so cheerfully put it.  The girls quickly packed everything up and after securing me back in the stroller, headed for the exit and the van.  The ride home was uneventful, well, as uneventful as one could expect when traveling with an infant, Pamela who was seated in the back seat with me looked at me and said with a smile, as she wrinkled her nose, "OH MY GOD, this little shit just muddied his diapey again, it's absolutely amazing what one series of Dr. Ward's treatment does to these little ones, no wonder by the final treatment they all are in such an infant state of mind and have pretty much forgotten their adult persona's or identities, but then again, it's hard to be thinking like an adult when you're smelling like this little one(as she waves her hand in front of her nose), WHEW, HE STINKS!!!!!!!

(CHAPTER 28)

The next couple weeks not a lot had changed, other than me and the amount of diapers I was going through.  I tried to keep track of how often I was being changed a couple of times, but for some reason or the other I kept getting distracted, it was almost as if I was losing the ability to maintain my train of thought for any length of time, but the couple times I did almost keep track, it felt as if I was being changed 6 to 10 times a day, most of which I think I was enjoying, but some times it just seemed bothersome or interrupted something important I was doing, like playing or watching one of my favorite cartoons?

That was another peculiar trait I had developed, I don't ever recall watching many cartoons or even getting excited about them the way I was now, it was all a bit strange, but then again, almost everything that was happening to me lately was a bit strange, and even though I found it odd and different, there were times I seemed to languish for the attention, even if it was only something as simple as getting my diaper changed and having someone wipe my butt, there was just something satisfying and soothing about the whole procedure.

I also remember seeing that new lady a lot anymore, and as much as I thought I knew her, from somewhere, I just couldn't recall where it was I supposedly had met her, I just knew her as my Aunt Sammi and that she always seemed to be talking to me, or feeding me, or changing me, or just basically taking care of me, and other than the fact that she always seemed to be wanting to ask me questions, none of which I really understood anyway, she seemed nice and was always there when ever I needed something.

JoAnn:  Hi Lara, thanks for coming over today, Robbie seems to be running a bit of a fever so I didn't want to take him out but I thought you needed to know?

Dr. Ward:  No problem at all Jo, we wouldn't want our little guy getting sick now would we?  I think I'm going to go ahead and give him a complete physical today before I administer his 5th treatment to him, as you know, this will be the treatment that starts the physical change in him, the previous treatments were primarily for controlling his bodily functions and regressing his mental status from an adult to an infant, and I must say, that is progressing quite nicely.

JoAnn:  That sounds good to me, would you mind if Sammi was involved with his final two treatments, I know it has just been us up to this point, but she has truly been a great help as far as regressing him mentally, in conjunction with your treatments of course, but he's, well, he has regressed much better than any of our other subjects, and I think it might be in part due to Sammi's work based on her studies by the Schiff's.

Dr. Ward:  I think that would be a wonderful idea to have her sit in for the final two treatments, she has proven herself to be quite trustworthy and I agree, her interest in infantile regression has proven very helpful, especially with Robbie.

Sammi:  Hi Lara, thanks for allowing me to participate in Robbie's final two treatments, I've heard a lot about what you do but to be quite honest with you, I definitely have my doubts.  What I mean to say is, I know I can regress an adult to an infantile status through regression therapy, but when everything is all said and done, he's still an adult, in an adult body.  What you've proposed to me is, well, almost science fiction, and I'm aching to see just how you plan on going about transforming a full grown man in to an infant, not only in his mental capacity, but you claim to be able to regress him physically also, as in his body size?

Dr. Ward:  Well, yes Sammi, that's exactly what I plan on doing, over the next two weeks, you will witness, personally, Robbie, being transformed in to an infant, he's already there, mentally, and partially with thanks to you, I agree with Jo, he regressed mentally much faster with your assistance then any of our other subjects had, and if you choose to stay with us, in the future, to assist with future subjects, you're more than welcome to join us, but once again, I must remind you, what you are getting ready to witness must be kept between us, us being JoAnn, Mindy, Pamela, my assistant Kim, you and myself, our procedure must never get out or even talked about outside of our inner circle.  With that said, girls, shall we get started?

To Be Continued!

• Like 1

(CHAPTER 29)

I had been sitting there watching cartoons when out of the blue, Dr. Ward easily lifted me up and carried me to the changing table, I hadn't realized how much weight I had already lost and what with me being small in stature to begin with, it was literally no problem for any of the ladies to lift me as if I was an over grown toddler.

Once I was on the changing table, Dr. Ward carefully, and playfully started to undress me, when she had got down to where all I had on was a diaper and onesie, she carefully unsnapped the onesie, then quickly peeked in to the side gap of my diaper to see if I was messy.  Upon declaring me clean, she loudly said, he's a bit damp, but that's ok, he'll need a new diaper once I'm done with his next procedure.

As I lay there looking up, I noticed that along with Dr. Ward, was Mommy Jo, Auntie Mindy and Auntie Sammi, they were all smiling and looking down at me as Dr. Ward slowly unpinned my diaper, but left the diaper still covering my crotch area.  She gave it a little pat and said, "We'd best leave this covering that teeny weensy penis, wouldn't want any unexpected showers?"  The rest of the girls laughed and for some strange reason, her remark embarrassed me and I turned a little red.  This was not missed by JoAnn as she said, "Well, looks like someone still turns red and blushes when he gets embarrassed."  Mindy immediately jumped in and said, laughingly, "Either that or he's trying to load up his diaper again."  This made all the girls laugh as I saw Dr. Ward twitch her nose a bit and I turned even redder.

Dr. Ward:  I don't think he's trying to make me any yucky surprises(as she gently feels my abdomen), I seriously think he's still retaining some of his adult emotions, which is perfectly normal, he'll remember glimpses of being an adult for at least another year, by then he will have slipped in to the natural routine of being a baby, he will eventually let his infant persona overtake his adult persona.  I'm sure, there will be times, as an infant, he will be embarrassed or humiliated when he flashes back to being an adult and knows that his future is fixed and set, if only he could tell us what he's feeling, emotionally?

Mindy:  I agree 100% Lara, even with Robin, right up to before we handed her over to her new adopted parents, I could sense she was trying to communicate with Robbie a couple of different times, unfortunately, for Robbie, he didn't understand what she was trying to relay to him. It was almost as if she was trying to warn him, almost as if what they say is true, baby's know how to communicate with other baby's, but then, we all know that was just a cute movie we saw, it couldn't really happen?

Dr. Ward:  Huh Huh, are you sure that's not possible?  If I remember correctly, when I approached you and JoAnn about what I could do, as far as turning a full grown man back in to an infant, you told me that was impossible too, but, ta daaa, here we are.

JoAnn:  WOW, how I remember that, it seems so long ago.  That idiot I was dating ended up being an abusive boyfriend, and with his hitting me all the time, I knew, just breaking up with him wasn't going to help me, he would have kept on stalking me no matter what, that's how I met Lara, I had to go in for an exam after that ass-hole beat me up one day, that's when Lara offered to help me, and by then, I was up for anything.  When she told me what she could do, of course I was skeptical, but if Lara could do what she said she could, I couldn't think of a better way to deal with that ass-hole boyfriend of mine.  Imagine the look on his face the first time he messed his diaper in front of me, that big macho man, sitting there in a dirty diaper, he looked so pathetic, it was absolutely hilarious.

Mindy:  I remember him, and I also remember teasing him as much as possible when ever I changed his diapers, I must admit, he had a tough time regressing mentally, but it was fine with us, the longer he retained his adult memories and persona, the more humiliating and embarrassing it would be for him. 

Dr. Ward:  Yes ladies, I remember him well, fortunately, for our new subjects, we've refrained from teasing and humiliation, now we are more interested in working on the infantile persona and regressing the subjects slowly and more thoroughly.

Sammi:  So, you're saying, this doesn't have to be a long, drawn out six month process, you actually have the ability to regress someone, physically, immediately?

Dr. Ward:  Oh dear yes, the physical part of regression is the easiest, it's the mental part that takes time.  Jo's ex-boyfriend was regressed overnight, while he was passed out in a drunken slumber, when he awoke, he was the size of an 6 month old baby, sleeping in a crib and wearing a stinky diaper.  He had lost all mobility of his extremities and the ability to talk, so the only way he could express himself was to cry, and OH MY GOD, did that little shit ever cry, especially when he needed his pants changed, it was so damn cute.

Sammi:  Do you realize what you have here, I mean, you could change the entire penal system, instead of the death sentence, they could be sentenced to a restart of their lives, with the possibility of growing up more disciplined.  The cost of jailing an inmate would be far less for states if their biggest expense was diapers and formula, especially if all facilities were required to use cloth diapers, you could revolutionize the entire judicial system, not to mention you would be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Dr. Ward:  (Looking at Sammi a bit conspicuously)  We have reasons why that's not possible, and as far as being rich, all of us have more than we'll ever need, which is why, once again, I emphasize, word of this procedure cannot, and must not, ever go beyond these walls.

Sammi shook her head acknowledging Dr. Ward's statement?

I watched as Dr. Ward opened a black valise she had placed on a tray next to the changing table I was laying on.  She removed two vials, a hypodermic needle and a small jar.  One of the vials had a bluish liquid in it, the other a pinkish liquid, I watched as she unscrewed the cap on the small jar.  She carefully removed two small objects, then pulled down the front of my diaper, slowly, as if expecting to find a messy diaper, upon finding it relatively clean, just a tad bit damp, she lifted my legs and I felt her shove something deep in to my rectum, twice.  When she let my legs back down on the damp diaper, she once again folded up the front of the diaper so it was loosely covering my crotch.    

Dr. Ward:  Alright girls, he's been prepped physically, what I need each of you to do now is take 5 steps back away from the table.  I'm going to gently pour these vials onto his body until he's totally covered, I don't want to splash any of this elixir on any of you, it might not be too pleasant of an experience if I do.  Once the liquids have absorbed into his body, I'll give him this injection in to his rectum where I've just inserted two special suppositories, the suppositories, along with the injection, will make his transformation to an infant much more smoother and relatively pain free.

Sammi:  So are you saying that this procedure is painful for the subjects?

Dr. Ward:  On the contrary, the suppositories and injection alleviate the pain, all the subject feels is a slight pressure, not unlike having to use the restroom, which, by the way, the suppositories will help ease that pressure allowing the subject to excavate their bowels the same as an infant would.

Sammi:  I see, so you're saying the suppositories and injection are a must for the transformation?  Can I ask, exactly how this transformation works, I'm a bit confused?

Dr. Ward:  How the transformation works is confidential, as far as the suppositories and injection being a must, no, they're not, but if I was to give someone the liquid elixir treatment only, without the other two steps, it would be excruciating, their adult persona wouldn't be able to handle the pain and pressure of the body shrinking down to the size of an infant, let alone their mind.  They would be experiencing every single action their body is going through, in and including their over sized bladder and colon as it is shrinking to the size of an infants, definitely causing the pain of having an over full bladder and colon and being constipated at the same time, trust me, I can't begin to imagine the pain the subject would be going through.

JoAnn:  Well I can, I watched my abusive boyfriend suffer and go through exactly what Lara is talking about, and I am here to tell you, when they finally get to relieve themselves and they fill that first diaper, they could care less if they're sitting in a diaper or sitting on a toilet, the relief has to be something near the feeling of ecstasy, but, what do I know, I enjoyed watching him suffer, not feeling relieved.

Sammi smiled as she carefully stuck her hand in her pocket and if you listened carefully, you could hear a hint of a slight click?  

(CHAPTER 30)

As I lay there I look up and watch Dr. Ward put on elbow length plastic gloves, she then puts on what looks like a surgical mask and a full frontal rubber apron.  She looks down at me and smiles as she takes the first vial with the bluish liquid in it and starts to gently massage it in to my skin.  She covers every inch of my body with the liquid and then, slowly pulls my diaper down so she can massage the liquid on to my crotch area and lastly, by butt.  With a pat on my bottom she says, "O-K BABY BOY, let's go ahead and let that set for about 5 minutes and then we'll start the next application".

I see the other three ladies standing a ways back from the changing table, both JoAnn and Mindy are smiling, Sammi, on the other hand looks quite serious as she keeps maneuvering around the other two ladies, I guess to get a better look at what Dr. Ward is doing to me?

Dr. Ward:  Alright ladies, especially you Sammi, since JoAnn and Mindy are familiar with this procedure, let me explain how this is going to work.  I've already explained the suppositories to you, those are time release and will not start melting for up to 90 minutes, at which time, well, you know how suppositories work I'm sure.

All three ladies laughed and nodded their heads as Sammi turned so she was facing Dr. Ward, as if to try and hear her better.

Dr. Ward:  The blue liquid I just put on him not only starts the physical regression process but also determines and establishes his sex, since he was already a man, JoAnn chose to keep him as a baby boy, thus the blue liquid.

Sammi:  Wait, are you saying you can not only regress a person physically, but you can also change their gender?

Dr. Ward:  (Laughing)  Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying, the serums that I use are so rare, they're actually obsolete.  They are a synthetic serum that I and a couple of other un-named doctors and scientists created based on an ancient Peruvian youth serum, which is rumored to have come from the mythical fountain of youth.  Both serums work in conjunction with each other and both must be applied simultaneously in order to work properly.

The bluish serum which I just put on Robbie is a clone based serum created by a scientist who specializes in gene splicing and cloning, I must admit, we stumbled upon the two being mixed together completely by accident and after a multitude of experiments we were happily excited by the process we had created.  It took time and a lot of trial and error, but we finally came up with an entire process to regress humans back in to their infancy, and if we wanted, even change their gender, if we wanted the subject to be female we would use a hot pinkish looking serum.

The mental preparation is in part due to a form of a post hypnotic therapy which the subject is completely unaware of, we apply this through continuous looping audio tapes while the subject is sleeping so they gradually lose their adult persona, tie that in with being totally treated like an infant for a designated period of time, the subject eventually thinks they are an infant.

The pinkish serum is a cloning, skin enhancing serum, this gives the subject that babyish, soft looking skin and pink tone all infants have, it also slowly tightens the skin making it virtually wrinkle free, other than the normal folds of skin a baby has.  The injection, into the rectum, is probably the most uncomfortable part of the regression transformation, this is the actual youth serum that will start the regeneration process.

The subject will have to be monitored all night long and as the youth serum starts working, the subject will slowly start shrinking, so he will have to be moved and re-diapered throughout the night, which is a 12 hour process.  Of course, the subject will need to be changed numerous times throughout the night since his bladder and bowels will be shrinking also, causing the subject the need to both urinate and defecate what his adult body was retaining, on literally a continuous basis.  12 hours from the time of his injection, we will witness the rebirth of a bouncing baby boy, who will for all intent purposes, act like a bouncing baby boy.

We do know that the subject will have what we call, Adult Persona Flashbacks for an undetermined amount of time, this unfortunately is something we have failed to learn how to control or manipulate.  The good news is, as time goes by, these flashbacks seem to be rarer and shorter in duration.

Sammi:  WOW, I MEAN, JUST WOW, if what you say is true, this is absolutely incredible, do you even realize what this could mean from a medical standpoint if it was commercialized, it would be unlimited wealth and fame.

Dr. Ward:  Like we told you before, we are not in this for the money, the revenue we make from adopting these newly created infants go to finance additional research and the lifestyle we have all grown accustomed to.  Not even the other doctors or scientists know what the final applications can do since they're all working on a separate part of the process and don't know the others even exist.

Dr. Ward looks back at me and as she smiles, she once again takes a peek inside of my diaper, then with a devilish grin, she says, "So far so good, no poopies yet, c'mon baby boy, let's get this other serum on you so we can get you your final injection and start you on your path to a brand new life of total bliss".  Dr. Ward carefully starts massaging the pink serum all over my body, taking her time with my bottom and crotch area, once it seems she is completely done with the pink serum, she carefully sets the empty vial down, looks at me, giggles and says, "Robbie Baby, what I am going to do now is a reward for you being such a good baby and subject".

I lay there and all of a sudden, I feel Dr. Ward slowly grasping my penis and as she slowly and methodically starts fondling my shaft, I feel her hand moving in an up and down motion, and for just a flash, I can remember what this feeling felt like as I moan and attempt to raise my hips from the changing pad to try and meet her caressing hand, and as I give a small thrust, I feel what can only be compared to as a massive explosion coming from my penis and with a sigh I feel my butt lay back down on the damp diaper and I watch as Dr. Ward smiles at me and gently replaces the front of my diaper back across my crotch area.  Dr. Ward turns around and grabs the hypodermic off of the tray, then looks at me, and with a smile, says, "OK Baby Boy, here we go, what I just did for you will be your last actual sexual response to being an adult, from here on in, when you get a little hard on, it'll most likely be because you're getting your diaper changed or your mommy has you laying on your tummy and you're feeling the friction rubbing against your diaper causing you to get a little, teeny, tiny boner, which by the way, looks so gosh darn precious and cute."

After about 30 minutes, what Dr. Ward does next actually was the first time I was scared throughout this entire process today, she slowly pulls my sticky, damp diaper back, lifts my legs and with a quick jab, she sticks the hypodermic needle far up in to my rectum and I feel the poke and a slightly burning sensation as she injects me with the serum.  When she sets my legs back down on the damp diaper, she re-pins my diaper and gives me a little pat on my damp bottom.

Dr. Ward:  Ok ladies, now the fun stuff starts, lots and lots of diaper changes, most unfortunately, of the messy kind.  I know you're wondering why I didn't change his damp diaper, I need to make sure all the serum in his crotch and butt area is not rubbed off or absorbed in to a dry diaper, it is important that he  not be changed until at least his first thoroughly wet or dirty diaper, which I'm afraid to say, should be pretty gosh darn quick.

Both JoAnn and Mindy nod their heads in agreement as they wrinkle their noses, meanwhile, Dr. Ward hears another small click and she asks, "What is that click I keep hearing", as she looks towards where the girls are standing, Sammi just shrugs her shoulders and both JoAnn and Mindy kind of furrow their eyebrows as if to question what they heard too?

Meanwhile, I'm feeling a tingling sensation throughout my body, not totally unlike that incredible sensation I just felt when Dr. Ward was massaging my penis before she pinned my diaper back on.  Then all of a sudden, I felt my tummy rumble and I hear a growl that I know everyone in the room heard as I felt the mass of a sticky mess filling up the back of my diaper, then oozing up to and around my balls and penis, and when it stopped, another sensation, from my penis, as I started wetting my diaper uncontrollably, and as it seeped in and throughout the waiting mess in the seat of my diaper and up and around my penis, a whole new tickling sensation, that felt absolutely heavenly.

When I looked up after what seemed like 10 minutes of these incredible sensational feelings, I saw Dr. Ward, JoAnn and Mindy all smile at me and wrinkling their noses, Sammi had a bit of a nose twitch too, but her smile wasn't maternal like the others, it was sort of, impish as she approached me and I, also heard what was like a small clicking sound?

To Be Cont.

I've thought about the physical transformation from adult to a child, and how to describe this in a story. 

When we think about what should happen, in the absence of a shrink/transformation ray, the subject would have to shed material (tissue, bone, blood, brain matter, etc) in order to reduce in size. 

I came up with one way in my own story (internal and external transformations through blood transfusions and a special fluid bath the subject was effectively drowned in), and I think Boo did a sterling job of describing another way in this chapter. 

I fully expect the poops to be quite frequent and messy for poor baby Robbie. 

But now that he's been physically transformed, was his $10k reward just a teaser to get him to this point?

• Like 1

(CHAPTER 31)

I looked back up and over at Dr. Ward and noticed she had a clean diaper in her hand.  She motioned to JoAnn and said, "This first one is all yours, since the last subject was Mindy's, but fear not fair lady, we'll all be here to assist you with diaper duty as needed, and from what I can smell and see, there is going to be a lot of diaper duty being needed with this little stinker."

All the girls laughed, even Sammi, as JoAnn grabbed the diaper from Dr. Ward, gave my bottom a quick, but firm pat, as if to assure I really did need a diaper change, then with an over exaggerated nose wrinkle and a quick wave of her hand in front of her face, she unpinned my diaper, slowly pulling down the front flap, and with a wince and very vocal "SHEW", she started wiping my penis and crotch with the edge of the dirty diaper.  She methodically worked her way to where she had to lift my legs so she could continue wiping my bottom with the used diaper.  Once she was satisfied she had most of the poop wiped off, she rolled the diaper up and sat it to the side, then grabbed a couple of wipes and proceeded to re-wipe the areas she had just wiped. 

When she was almost finished, Dr. Ward handed her a can of some kind of spray, I couldn't tell what it was but Dr. Ward told JoAnn that it would be better than Vaseline or Lotion when it came to preventing a diaper rash, plus it would be easier to clean up then the other two options.  After spraying the cool feeling mist on me, Dr. Ward sat the can down and I could see it was an Adult Barrier Spray, Dr. Smith's brand I think? When Dr. Ward told JoAnn to go ahead and get me re-diapered, she also asked Mindy if she could get me a bottle so I wouldn't get dehydrated.   JoAnn lovingly pinned my diaper back on and carried me back to my crib.  After Mindy gave me a bottle, and locked the crib rail up, she told Dr. Ward and JoAnn that she would take first shift with me.  Dr. Ward told her that they would be back in about two hours but if I needed changed before then, to just go ahead and do it but don't forget to log it on the chart, as she pointed to a chart on the wall I noticed for the first time.

Sammi:  If you don't mind, I'd like to stay here and help Mindy take care of Robbie.

Dr. Ward:  We appreciate the offer Sammi, but that won't be necessary, you will be getting a two hour shift to watch him immediately following Mindy's shift, I suggest you get some rest, it's going to be a long night.

Sammi:  Oh, Ok, that sounds great, any way I can help, just let me know.

As Sammi walks out of the room, Dr. Ward looks at JoAnn and says, "We need to talk, Mindy Dear, I'll let you know what we talked about after your shift, although I'm quite sure, you already know."

Mindy just nodded her head as if she was aware of what Dr. Ward was referring to as JoAnn and Dr. Ward left the room.  Mindy looked down at me in my crib, sucking on my bottle, smiled and said, "You are just going to be precious, yes you are!"

Dr. Ward and JoAnn were coming out of my nursery as they watched Sammi retreat in to her room, "Shall we go to your study Jo, we need to keep this conversation on the hush hush until I'm sure of what I suspect?"

JoAnn:  Ok Lara, I kind of think I know what you want to talk about, but just to be sure, why don't you tell me.

Lara:  Oh, I know you know what's going on, but we need to prove it first and then after we do, which should be easy, we need to have a group discussion of what we're going to do about it.

JoAnn:  I agree, but just for the sake of me not thinking I'm crazy or imagining things, tell me what your suspicions are.

Lara:  Ok, to make a long story short, I think we have a spy among our ranks, I think Sammi is using some type of recording device, a camera or tape recorder or something of that nature, and if she is, we've got a big problem and a major decision to make, and we've only got until Robbies Regression Transformation is completed.

JoAnn:  I agree whole-heartedly, I seriously think she's trying to go public with this and to boot, make a small fortune, not to mention possibly getting nominated for The Nobel Peace Prize along the way if she tries to take credit for our serum?

Lara:  With her previous work in regressive therapy she would have no problems convincing the right people that this was her project and that we were merely assistants connecting all the dots for her.

JoAnn:  Agreed, so how do we prove it and what do we do if we do prove it, we can't exactly call the police and tell them she stole our youth serum, now can we?

Lara:  Umm, no, but then again, I wasn't exactly thinking about calling the police, I have a more suitable idea, and punishment for our little traitor if we prove she is doing what we think she's doing.

JoAnn:  I think I know where you're heading with this, and I know just how to catch her, or, prove her innocence.  Remember when we first put Robbie in the nursery, we had CCTV Cameras set up for monitoring, well, Sammi knows we have these cameras in there.  What if we told her they were malfunctioning and we were replacing them but couldn't get new ones installed until tomorrow, and we actually went in and removed the camera right in front of her.  This might give her a false sense of security and allow her to actually get bold enough to expose herself openly.

Lara:  If you take the camera out, how are you going to catch her, I don't understand?

JoAnn:  (Laughing)  Lara, you have been behind a desk way too long, have you forgotten, all good mommy's have Teddy Bear Nanny Cams, it's the latest rave, and all we need to do is turn his on before Sammi begins her shift. The Teddy Bear has been a part of the nursery décor so she'll think nothing of it, we'll just make sure it's facing Robbies crib.

Lara:  You are diabolically clever my dear, while you're setting up the nursery I'm going to do a quick check on Miss Sammi's life, just in case we do what I think we're going to have to do, I want to make sure she left no strings attached and connected to us.

JoAnn:  Sounds good, I'll go let Mindy know what's going on and get the nanny cam set up.

"The Craigs List Mommy"        

(CHAPTER 32)

Two hours later, Sammi tiptoes in to the nursery, all bright eyed and bushy tailed, anxious to take her shift watching Robbie.

Mindy:  Hi, didn't expect you yet.  We figured we'd have to wake you up, you looked exhausted when you left.

Sammi:  No way, I'm so excited to be a part of this, are you serious, I couldn't even sleep, I can rest later.  So, how's our little subject doing?  Has he woke up any?  Has the serum started working yet?

Mindy:  Whoa girl, slow down a bit (ha ha ha), damn you're excited.  To begin with, Robbie's doing just fine, guess you could say he's sleeping like a baby(both girls laugh), and no, he hasn't woke up yet, heck, this little stinker didn't even wake up when I changed his dirty diaper, he slept right through the entire change, and yes, the serum has started working, as you can see by his chart, he's actually shrunk about 6" already he's lost whatever body hair he had left.

Sammi:  That's amazing, I still can't believe you've all discovered this procedure and have managed to keep it a secret.  Just out of curiosity, how many subjects have you used this serum of yours on?

Mindy:  Robbie is the third successful subject we've dealt with, as far as keeping it a secret, that was no problem, we made more than enough money off of the two previous adoptions of the subjects then we need, not to mention, JoAnn and I were financially set before we even discovered the youth serum, so we felt there was no need to release our findings to the world and Dr. Ward was just another super add on to our new enterprise, as we are all hoping, you will be?

As JoAnn and Lara walk in to the room, they are surprised to see Sammi already there.

JoAnn:  Well hello there, a bit early for our shift are we?

Sammi:  (giggles) Yes, like I was just telling Mindy, I'm overly excited to be a part of your organization and this experiment, so yea, sleeping isn't one of my highest priorities right now.

Lara: Well that's no problem, I can assure you, I was equally excited when JoAnn and Mindy brought me on board, as a matter of fact, Robbie is my first up close and personal experience with this youth procedure, the previous two subjects were just a matter of office calls where I would check their physical well being, I have never actually got to witness the entire transformation, so I can understand your excitement.

Sammi:  Oh, I didn't know that, I guess I just assumed, you being a doctor and all, that you were a part of this from the beginning.

Lara:  No, unfortunately I just started with Robbie, and as far as me being a doctor, I am a licensed pediatrician, I have an ongoing and working practice and I am here to insure Robbie has no setbacks or complications, as I have done with their two previous subjects.  I am a big part of the various stages of regression but this time is equally exciting for me, I mean, are we not witnessing a bit of a miracle here?

JoAnn:  I'd love to let you two chat, but for now, we need to check Robbie, and then I have to disconnect the closed circuit camera, the system went down about an hour ago so I have to get a new camera.

Mindy:  (Hands JoAnn a desk top mini camera)  Hey Jo, this should work until we get the CCTV repaired, plus since he's under constant supervision now until his transformation is complete, we really don't need anything sophisticated to record him with, it's just for our files only.

JoAnn:  That sounds good to me(As JoAnn disconnects the room CCTV camera), just set it on the dresser there by his changing table, that way the crib and changing table are in clear view of the camera.  So Sammi, are you ready to start your shift, if so, why don't you go ahead and check to see if Robbie needs changed.

Sammi walks over to the crib and gently pulls the blanket off of me, then sticks two fingers into the top of my diaper and announces to the other girls, "I think someone's got a wet tushy", she then carefully sticks a finger in to the leg gap of my diaper, and with a bit of a lift, she peeks in, wrinkles her nose a twitch and adds, "Uh Oh, looks like he's got a messy bottom to go with that wet tushy, yuck, someone needs his pants changed."  As she whispers to me in baby talk, "C'mon Baby Boy, let Auntie Sammi change that icky diapey, you're a stinky little fella, yes you are!!!"

JoAnn:  Well Sammi, I can see you've got this, unless of course, you need some help?

Sammi:  No, not at all, trust me, I've changed poopy diapers before, this is just another yucky diaper, no big deal, you all go get some rest, I'll see you in a couple hours.

All 3 ladies smile, give Sammi the go ahead nod and leave the room.  Sammi immediately looks towards the desktop camera, walks over to it, and nonchalantly, sets her bag in front of the camera, blocking the lens, then removes a recording device from her bag and slowly saunters back over to my crib.

Sammi:  (As she sets up her mini-cam on the railing of the crib pointing down from the bottom towards me)  Ok Stinky, let's get you a clean didy and out of those stinky pants. 

Sammi unpins my diaper and carefully starts peeling it off of me, from the top down, wiping the mess as she goes, all the time talking to me as if I was just a baby and for some reason, unknown to me, I'm laying there, helpless as a baby but fully aware of what is going on, and as I try to verbalize my feelings, all I hear are sounds, as if a baby was cooing and gaa-gaa'ing, and I quickly remember back, who I am, where I am and what is happening, although I still don't thoroughly understand it.  Meanwhile, Sammi continues wiping my bottom and cleaning me up with warm baby wipes, and when she's done, before she pins my diaper back on, she makes a note into her camera which apparently is also a voice recorder, "The subject has lost most, if not all of his male genitalia along with all body hair, in the past two hours, the subject has shrunk at least 6 inches in length, his mass body index seems to have lessened and his skin is taking on a pink, soft tint, much like a baby would have.  I will give an updated recorded report following my two hour shift, but for now, I need to get this little stinkers diaper pinned back on before he decides to spray me and his crib."  (As she lets out a little laugh)

JoAnn:  Well ladies, that didn't take long (as she points to the monitor that is blocked by Sammi's bag), fortunately (she points to the other monitor that is hooked up to the Nanny Cam), this one is working perfect and we've even got sound.  The three ladies rewind the Nanny Cam monitor and watch Sammi as she explained everything into her recording device.  "Ok ladies, I think we've seen enough, let's go ahead and initiate Plan B, Mindy, give Pamela a call and let her know what's going on and see to it that she takes care of everything on her end, Lara, you and I can ready everything on this end, by this time tomorrow, we will have taken care of everything, including trying a whole new procedure that is yet to be tested!!!!!

To Be Cont. (If there is any interest left)

• Like 1

(CHAPTER 33)

(Approximately two hours later, JoAnn walks in to the nursery and observes Sammi changing Robbie's diaper, in the crib and not on the changing table)

JoAnn:  Hi Sammi, how's it going and how is our little man doing?

Sammi:  Oh hi, you startled me.  I was just changing him, this little stinker had another nasty surprise for his Auntie Sammi, yes he did, hims had a yucky diapey, yes he did(as Sammie blows raspberries on my tummy).

JoAnn:  (Laughs)  Yea, I'm pretty sure, he's going to have to get used to being in dirty diapers, since he's going to be having a lot of them for the at least, the next three to four years, if not longer depending on how long he's going to take to be re-potty trained.  So tell me Sammi, why don't you use the changing table to change him on, seems to me it would be a lot easier than bending down over in the crib?

Sammi:  Oh I don't mind bending over for this little stinker(by now Rob was no bigger than a three year old), I'm just amazed at how well your youth serum works(as Sammi quickly grabs her recording device out of the corner of the crib and sticks it in her pocket).

JoAnn:  (Observing the attempted, sneaky move by Sammi)  Well go ahead and get some rest, I like to be with our subjects for the last couple hours until his rejuvenation is totally complete.  Next time you see Robbie, he'll be approximately somewhere between the age of a one year old to an eighteen month old baby.

Sammi:  That is still unimaginable, but I've got to say, I'm sitting here witnessing it first hand.  I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of your process and bringing me on board, unfortunately, I'll have to rest later, I really need to get back to town, I've got a few things I need to get taken care of and I can't get them done from out here.

JoAnn:  Oh, wow, I thought you'd want to stay until the process had reached it's end, but, if there are things you need to get taken care of, please feel free to leave, I'll have Mindy assist you and open the main gate for you, will we see you back again later today?

Sammi:  Oh of course, I'll definitely be back, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

JoAnn:  (Smiling down at Robbie and Calling Mindy on her cell phone)  Hi Mindy(as she motions for Sammi to hold on for a minute), yea, Mindy, Sammi is getting ready to leave so if you and Lara can assist her, ON HER WAY, I would greatly appreciate it, she can't wait to get back to the nursery so she can play with Robbie(as JoAnn winks at Sammi).  Ok Sammi, the girls will help you on your way, do hurry back.

Sammi:  Thanks Jo, and yes, you're right, I can't wait to get back to play with this little stinker(as she gives me a quick peck on the cheek and I just giggle), buh bye baby boy, Auntie will be back to play with you later.

JoAnn thinks to herself, yes my dear, so you shall, you will be back shortly, but not quite the way you think you will?

(CHAPTER 34)

JoAnn watches as Sammi leaves the nursery, then walks over to the crib, lifts my infantile body out, easily, carrying me over to the rocking chair, sits down, pulls a baby bottle out of the pocket of the smock she's wearing and starts to feed me as I lay in her arms, looking up at her content as I suck on my bottle, and picturing her as my mommy, her glow, almost angelic like.

Lara and Mindy are having coffee at the kitchen table when Sammi comes in, her overnight bag thrown across her shoulder.

Mindy:  Hi Sammi, Jo said you was headed in to town, could you give us just a couple minutes to finish our coffee and then I'll escort you to the gate and let you out, oh, did you want a cup, just brewed fresh?

Sammi:  I appreciate the offer but don't really have time for coffee, I'll grab some in town, I have tons to get done today.

Lara:  Really, I thought you told us your schedule was clear and you had nothing binding you to town?

Sammi:  Well, actually, it is clear, except for this one last thing I need to get done, it was something that came up unexpectedly and needs my immediate attention, after that, I assure you, my slate is clean and I'm all yours.

Both Lara and Mindy smile as Mindy heads for the back door, Sammi smiles back and waves bye at Lara.  As Sammi follows Mindy to the back door, Lara quickly walks up behind Sammi, and in the wink of an eye, jabs a hypodermic in to the small of Sammi's back.  Sammi stops for a minute and yells "OUCH", and as she turns around to see what stuck her, she sees Lara standing there with the, now empty hypodermic, but before she can say anything, she starts to feel faint and both Mindy and Lara catch her before she hits the ground.

Lara and Mindy walk Sammi over to a chair sitting her slumping, non-responsive body down as Sammi looks at them, with a lone tear running from one eye. 

Lara:  (Seeing the single tear drop) WOW, that's amazing, this paralysis drug usually won't even allow you to cry, you must be quite upset my dear, but don't worry, the paralysis will wear off quickly, it was used to insure you would not try to fight us or run away. 

Meanwhile Mindy is going through Sammi's purse and overnight bag, then suddenly announces, "Here it is, now let's see what our little spy has been up to".

Lara:  Sounds good, but first things first, we need to get our little spy here confined, that drug won't keep her immobile for long.

Mindy:  OK, we can restrain her in the wheelchair, then push her back to the nursery so Jo can view this video also, Sammi may as well get used to being restrained in the nursery, I've got a feeling she'll be spending a lot of time there, restrained in either a crib or a playpen.

Both Mindy and Lara laugh as Mindy leaves the kitchen to go get the wheelchair.

Lara:  (Looking at Sammi)  I really thought your profession as a leading psychiatrist would have made you more morally compliant as far as protecting breaking medical discoveries and keeping classified information, classified?  (Sammi looks at Lara, and even though she is completely paralyzed, the look of fear in her eye is unmistakable)  Did you really think we would be so careless as to let a recording device in our home with out being capable of monitoring everything, in every room, oh, that's right, you thought the camera in the nursery was down due to maintenance problems, Hon, haven't you ever heard of a Nanny Cam, the nursery camera was just a ruse to get you feeling over confidant and allowing you to expose yourself quicker.

Mindy comes back in to the kitchen pushing the wheelchair, and as Lara and Mindy get Sammi situated in the wheelchair and restrained properly, both hands and feet, and a chest restraint that will allow her to remain sitting up straight instead of slouching in the chair, Lara kneels in front of her and says, "Don't worry Sugar Britches, we'll get you a cuter stroller later, this is just until we can get you down to your proper age and size, more befitting a sneaky little girl like you.

JoAnn is still nursing Robbie when Lara and Mindy come in to the nursery, pushing the wheelchair.

JoAnn:  Well, well, well, what do we have here, I can assume you found her recording device based on her present condition?

Mindy:  Yes, we found it, but haven't watched it yet, we wanted to watch it with you.

Lara:  Exactly, and Little Miss Sugar Britches is restrained because the drug will be wearing off soon and we wanted her immobile until we could investigate our suspicions in depth.

JoAnn:  Well then, let's see what we have, Mindy, could you be a dear and hook her video camera up to the TV monitor over on the dresser, that way we can all watch it together, and just maybe, after the drug wears off, Sammi can give us a step by step, detailed description of just what it is that she felt there was an urgent need to record.

Mindy quickly hooks up Sammi's camera and with a quick glance back, making sure everyone has a good viewing position, she turns the camera on and sits back as all three ladies, Robbie, and Sammi watch the video.

The first 15 minutes of the video is blacked out but you can distinctly hear JoAnn's voice as she is explaining every detailed step of the rejuvenation procedure and JoAnn says, "Aha, that must have been the clicking sound we kept hearing in the nursery, there's no video because she had the camera concealed in her pocket."

Then all of a sudden, the monitor lit up and you could see a camera view of the crib, looking down towards Robbie from the foot of the crib it appeared the camera had been propped up on top of the foot board crib railing.

For fifteen minutes all the girls watched as Sammi baby talked Robbie and occasionally patted his bottom, then JoAnn said, do me a favor Mindy, can you set that up for fast-forward, I'm curious about something.

Mindy sets the camera to fast-forward and watches as they all see Robbie actually shrinking right before their eyes, with an occasional appearance and glimpse of Sammi.  They watch for another 15 minutes and JoAnn notices something and tells Mindy to rewind the recording back about 10 minutes.  After Mindy rewinds the recording, JoAnn tells her to just play it on normal speed and as all the girls watch, JoAnn tells Mindy and Lara to keep an eye on Robbies bottom.  After a couple of minutes they all watch as Robbies diaper starts to get a little discolored and gets a distinctive shadow on his bottom, then JoAnn points out the crib sheet as they all watch a wet spot form and grow.  After watching another 5 minutes of the wet spot expand and Sammi patting Robbie's bottom telling him what a stinky baby he was, JoAnn tells Mindy to go ahead and fast-forward it again.

As all three ladies watch Robbies transformation transpire in front of their eyes, JoAnn keeps shaking her head in dismay.  Finally near the end of the video you can see where Sammi is changing Robbie's diaper and telling him he's such a cute baby, stinky, but cute, then you hear JoAnn coming in to the nursery.

Lara:  OK Jo, what's with all the head shaking, we caught her, why are you so upset?

JoAnn:  I'm not upset because we caught her, that just confirmed my suspicions, no, what I'm upset about is she was so intent of videoing his transformation, she forgot all about his basic care, not only did she not change him when he first wet his diaper, she didn't even change him after he messed his diaper, yet through both, she stood there and continued to tell him in baby-talk what a stinky baby he was, I wonder if she'd like it if we kept her laying in a wet, dirty diaper and just teased her because she was stinky?

Mindy:  Well, now that you mentioned that, what are we going to do with her, we can't keep her paralyzed forever?

Lara:  Actually Mindy, Jo and I kind of talked about that while you were sleeping, and we could only come up with one decisive conclusion to our problem.

JoAnn:  Yes Mindy, and as soon as I hear back from Pam, we can all talk about it, but Lara came up with the perfect solution, unfortunately, we don't think Sammi is going to like it, but, I can guarantee you, she will most definitely know what it's going to feel like to be sitting around in a messy diaper, with her little bottom itching because she's starting to develop a bad diaper rash.

Lara:  We might have to change her name from Little Miss Sugar Britches to Little Miss Messy Pants?

All three ladies laugh as JoAnn pats Robbie's bottom, wrinkles her nose, and says, "Speaking of which?"

To Be Cont.         

I was thinking that it would be more fitting to leave her as a grown woman, but with no control of her waste and wanting to suck on something like a paci or her thumb all the time?  Fitting in like this would be far more punishing than living the life of a baby again, even if she could remember everything.

• Like 1

Am really enjoying this story.  Do think the proposed solution should prove most interesting.  As Sammi will not be a willing subject, perhaps her treatment will require some adjusting.  Perhaps like Jo's ex-boyfriend who was regressed overnight to the size the size of an 6 month old baby and having lost all mobility of his extremities and the ability to talk.   One would think that " Little Miss Mess Pants" would then welcome the inevitable mental regression back to infancy.   

• Like 1

(CHAPTER 35)

JoAnn confirms her suspicions when she takes a peek inside Robbie's diaper and her nose twitches a bit.

JoAnn:  Just what I thought, this little stinker needs changed again, he over-loaded this diaper.

Mindy and Lara laugh as JoAnn wrinkles her nose and pats Robbie's bottom again.

JoAnn:  Well shucks girls, I guess we better get Mister Bubble Butt changed, and I've got an excellent idea, why don't you push Sammi's wheelchair up close to the changing table, near the foot of course, so she can get a birds eye view of what her bottom's going to be looking like, in the very near future, when she's getting her poopy butt changed.

Mindy laughs as she positions Sammi's wheelchair near the foot of the changing table as JoAnn carries Robbie over and lays him down.  She unpins his diaper stating, "He didn't soak his diaper, he's just a tad bit damp, but boy oh boy, he definitely over did himself when he pooped, My God, this formula is working wonders on his little system, his little insides are gonna be so cleaned out, he'll be pooping soft, sticky like baby poop in no time at all, just like a lil teeny baby, yes he will".  JoAnn then looks towards Sammi, "Don't worry Sammi, you'll soon be doing the same thing Robbie is doing now, but unfortunately, your transformation may not be, shall we say, as maternally loving as Robbie's, plus I'm afraid dear, it's probably going to be quite painful and most definitely more embarrassing and humiliating than Robbie's transformation was".

Lara:  (As she looks at Sammi while JoAnn finishes changing Robbie's diaper)  You do remember Sammi, when you first got here, I explained to you what this Regression Transformation would be like without the mental prep and the medical prep prior the finalization injections?  The suppositories and injection are more of a blessing than a must, before I was to give someone the liquid elixir treatment only with the final injection.  Without those two blessing steps, the pain would be excruciating, their adult persona wouldn't be able to handle the pain and pressure of the body shrinking down to the size of an infant, let alone their mind.  They would be experiencing every single action their body is going through, in and including their over sized bladder and colon as it is shrinking to the size of an infants, definitely causing the pain of having an over full bladder and colon and being constipated all at the same time, trust me, I can't begin to imagine the pain the subject would be going through.  You do realize Sammi, without all the prep, the pain you will be going through by tomorrow morning when you'll be the size of a six month old baby, unfortunately, you'll still have the mental capacity of your current age, and we're not sure, how long you will retain the mental capacity of an adult, we do know, the embarrassment and humiliation you will have to endeavor being treated like a six month old infant will more than likely be more painful than the physical pain you'll experiencing, and, speaking of diapers, I think we need to get you all dressed up for your soon to be quick journey in to infancy.

JoAnn:  (As she's just finishing pinning my clean diaper on)  You know Lara, I don't see any reason at all why we can't just get Sammi situated in Robbie's crib, it might be a bit small for her, at least for now, but that'll change soon, plus, it has a plastic sheet covering the mattress, just in case, although, I'm pretty sure she's going to be constipated and unable to urinate for some time, that would be the painful part of the physical regression, but just like my former boyfriend, she is going to welcome that first messy diaper finally having the feeling of being able to go again after being so constipated, she might enjoy it so much, we'll do to her what she did to Robbie, let her lay in to for a while and tease her for being so stinky.

All three girls laughed and a small tear drop trickled down Sammi's cheek.

Once Sammi was secured in the crib, with both arms and legs restrained, She was quickly stripped and pinned in to an over size cloth diaper.  Then with a pat to her bottom, Lara came over to the crib with two familiar looking vials and a hypodermic.

Lara:  (As both Mindy and JoAnn stepped back a safe distance from the crib)  Ok Sammi, I'm sure you remember how the process works(Pulling a pair of long plastic gloves over her hands and up over her elbow's.   She looks down at Sammi and smiles as she takes the first vial with the thick pinkish liquid in it and starts to gently massage it in to her skin.  She covers every inch of her body with the liquid, unpins her diaper, slowly pulls the diaper down so she can massage the liquid on to her vaginal area and lastly, her bottom.  With a pat on her bottom she says), O-K Little Miss Sugar Britches, let's go ahead and let that set for about 5 minutes and then we'll start the next application, oh, and Sammi, you noticed the liquid was pink, we have no intentions of changing your sex, you'll be a baby girl with a new chance at life.

(After approximately five minutes)  Now Sammi, you do remember how the next application works, the pinkish serum is a cloning, skin enhancing serum, this gives the subject that babyish, soft looking skin and pink tone all infants have, it also slowly tightens the skin making it virtually wrinkle free, other than the normal folds of skin a baby has. Finally, but most important, the injection, into the rectum, is probably the most uncomfortable part of the regression transformation, this is the actual youth serum that will start the regeneration process.  Now normally, you would have been given laxatives and diuretics to make your transformation more comfortable, even without the six month long mental therapy, it would have still been a more painless experience, the mental therapy is just to get you over the humiliation of being treated like an infant, and help you adjust more quickly in to your new found babyhood. 

When Lara finally gives Sammi the injection, she pins her diaper back on, and with a smile on her face, she gives her bottom a couple firm swats and says, "You do realize, we could have given you the suppositories and diuretics to help alleviate your pain, but JoAnn felt you needed to be punished so she opted not to make it an easy transformation for you.  I for one, thought your punishment of being treated like a baby while still retaining your adult memories and thought process would have been more than enough punishment, but, this is JoAnn and Mindy's show so I tend to agree with them, oh yea, and one other thing, Mindy said to tell you, that no matter who changes your diapers and feeds you your bottles, or just basically takes care of any of your baby needs, you will be teased and ridiculed when ever possible, in and including letting strangers watch as you're being changed, or even letting them change you while they're wrinkling their noses and calling you a stinky baby, the look on your face every time is going to be priceless!!!!!

Once again, teardrops trickle down Sammi's cheeks and she feels a twinge like pinching feeling in her gut. 

To Be Cont. 

Wow, so each time Sammi keeps regressing and filling her diaper, she'll have an adult persona and mind. A dream/nightmare for some, but not for her as she's being punished. I do hope you're going to not leave us hanging Rob? Thank you for your writing and please keep it up.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, booboobritches said:

"He didn't soak his diaper, he's just a tad bit damp, but boy oh boy, he definitely over did himself when he pooped

I thought that Sammi just might get to experience Robbie's mess, until she made her own...

Looking forward to the next installment.

• Like 1