LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" The Craig's List Mommy "

" Mommy Has a Surprise"

(CHAPTER 15)

I'm not sure why, but I kind of got a bit of a smile on my face when I saw JoAnn and Mindy walk through the door, and so did they, especially when they saw how I was dressed.  My cover-all's were still unsnapped at the crotch from when Pamela last changed me and made it look like I was sort of wearing a split jean skirt. JoAnn walked over to me and picked me up giving me the biggest hug ever and as she threw me on her hip, she started jiggling me up and down as one would do with a small baby or an infant, and once again, I began to get that sensation inside my diaper and I knew I was most definitely getting used to it and starting to like it quite a bit.

JoAnn:  So have you been a good baby boy today for your Nanny Pamela(as she looks at Pam and pats my bottom with her free hand).

Pamela:  He's been quite the little charmer, once we got past his bit of a temper tantrum this morning, I don't think he likes sitting in a dirty diaper, well, for at least more than 4 hours?

All three girls laughed and wrinkled their nose.

JoAnn:  Well I should hope not, yuck, my little stinker would get a nasty didy rash and we'd have to start calling him stinky, no, I think it would be in everyone's best interest if we made sure little Robbie gets his didy's changed as soon as possible when he needs it, and speaking of that(As JoAnn spins me around on her hip and sticks two fingers into my diaper beneath the flap of the cover-all's), I think someone's got a wet tush.  C'mon little one, let's go change your diaper.

JoAnn carried me in to my nursery and laid me on the changing table, after securing the straps, she pulled the front flap of my cover-all's up, then quickly and expertly started changing my damp diaper, which I was vaguely aware of but not overly concerned with?  I thought this a bit odd but shrugged it off, that is until JoAnn looked at me, smiled and said, "Well now, I can see your diaper isn't just wet from going potty, it would seem my baby boy not only likes wearing diapers but he also seems to be getting a bit excited in his diaper too, I don't recall ever seeing sticky pee in a baby's diaper, although, I must admit, they do tend to void all types of different bodily wastes in to their diapers, I guess you're not much different then that, just a bit of a more mature  substance?"

I immediately started blushing knowing just what she was talking about, and I quickly recalled that this was the primary reason I wore diapers at home.  I guess I just loved the feeling of the soft material rubbing against my penis and apparently, regardless of who was around, that sensation of the diaper fabric which I had gotten my body so accustomed to arousing me, seemed automatic and having an orgasm in my diaper would have been inevitable, especially considering the way JoAnn carried me, bouncing up and down on her hip, creating the same sensation and rhythm of masturbating.

JoAnn gently wiped my penis, then lifting my butt, she wiped my bottom, and with my butt still elevated, she yanked off the wet diaper and slid a dry diaper under me, as she quickly pinned the diaper securely on me she refastened my cover-all's, un strapped me from the changing table, once again throwing me on her hip, then headed back down the stairs to the living room where everyone else was.

JoAnn:  Well, looks like someone else needed their pants changed too(As she sees Mindy changing Robin on the living room floor).  I guess I could have changed Robbie down here but Mommy needed a little baby time, yes she did(As JoAnn looked at me and bounced me on her hip again).

Mindy:  Yea, I was kind a wondering why you carried him all the way upstairs, just to change him, it's not like he needs any privacy or anything?

Everyone laughed, and I might have, until JoAnn said, "Umm ladies, I'm not all too sure about that, it would appear that this little shit gets a bit over excited in his little didy's, he was, how shall I put this, umm, let's just say, wet in more ways then one, wet and sticky to be exact, and I'm not talking about sticky as in peanut butter thighs sticky?

Both Mindy and Pamela looked at JoAnn, then at me, then both busted out laughing as they twitched their nose and Pamela said, "EWWW, are you saying he came in his diaper, as in, he was masturbating?  EWWW-EWWW-EWWW, I'd rather change a poopy diaper then have to wipe his sticky little peepee."

All three started laughing as I stuck my face into JoAnn's shoulders feeling embarrassed and humiliated at having all of them now knowing what I had done, as I thought, wow, which was worse, them knowing I got excited in my diapers or having to poop my diapers in front of them, neither seemed like an ideal situation I would want to happen again, but knew deep down inside, both WOULD most definitely happen, over and over again, before I was released from this self-made nightmare.

Pamela:  Awww, is the little feller blushing and getting all embarrassed, Robbie Honey, when I changed your poopy diaper earlier I saw that you had gotten excited in that one too so this was no big surprise, just easier for Jo to spot since she didn't have to wipe no poopies off of your butt, and Robbie, I was just funning you, I promise, I'll change your little butt no matter what you want to put in to your diaper, after all, you're just a wittle bitty baby and babies can't control what they do in their wittle diapey's.

Once again all three laughed and I started getting the feeling that I was going to be their entertainment for some time to come, and as I lifted my face out of Jo's shoulder I looked over at Mindy who had just finished getting Robin changed, Robin looked up at me, and I think, appeared to shake her head and gurgle a goo goo as if trying to communicate with me, and I knew, wow, was I ever losing it, thinking I could actually communicate with a little baby now.

JoAnn:  So Pamela, did you all have lunch and if not, are you ready for some dinner, Mindy and I haven't eaten all day and to be quite honest with you, I'm famished.

Pamela:  Well of course we had lunch, I had a sandwich and the babies had mac n cheese, and I am here to tell you, if you want to see something hilarious, give Robbie a bowl of mac n cheese, then watch him trying to eat it with just his hands.  He gets so frustrated, the little macaroni noodles are so slippery, he can't grab them with his fingers and whenever he tries, they slip out of his fingers and he get's so discouraged, OH MY GOD, he looks just like a baby when you're teaching them to eat solid foods for the first time, it's totally hilarious.

JoAnn laughs and Mindy says, "Well then, I think we're all going to have to make that a special lunch date and I'll be sure to get the video camera and tape him, we can call it one of Baby's Special Moments, but for now, I agree with Jo, I'm starving.

Pamela:  Sounds good to me, but can I make a suggestion, I have been craving some Taco Bell, if you two agree, I'll run down to Four Corners(A small shopping center in Tolleston just west of Phoenix off of I-10, a couple miles from where Jo and Mindy live).  I can get you two whatever you want and I'll get the babies each a burrito, that should help with their making poopies.

JoAnn:  Ha ha, that sounds good to me, but do me a favor, pick up FOUR, all bean, spicy burrito's for Robbie, I not only want him feeling a full tummy, but I want him to know what it's like to feel bloated and there is no doubt, four bean burrito's will definitely help with his resistance to wanting to make a messy diaper, and with them being spicy, OUCH, he's not only going to have a messy diaper but it's going to burn just a wee bit coming out, that should encourage him to openly ask for someone to change his diaper, I doubt he'd want to sit in that diaper for long?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, was she serious, there was no way I could eat four burrito's in one sitting, two was about my limit, then I thought, aha, that's it, she's just joking, she's probably going to give me two now and then two later, but either way she did it, I agreed with Pamela and JoAnn, bean burrito's would definitely cause me to make a poopy diaper, and knowing how delicate my system was, the spicy burrito sauce Taco Bell used would definitely not feel good coming out of my back end.

Both Mindy and Pamela shuddered at that thought of what JoAnn had said but nodded their head in agreement and Pamela said, with a smile and a wink, "Sounds good to me Jo, but there's just one thing you need to know, YOU'RE THE ONE CHANGING THAT DIAPER!!!!!!! 

"Burrito's, Baba's & Contracts"

(CHAPTER 16)

Pamela was gone for about thirty minutes before she returned with a Taco Bell feast, fit for a King, and walked in to the kitchen with Robbie sitting strapped in his high-chair, and JoAnn along with Mindy talking with him, the conversation looked serious as JoAnn was rifling through some papers on Robbie's high-chair tray.

JoAnn:  Robbie baby, I know you're hungry but we really do need you to sign this paperwork for us.  It's nothing that is going to hurt you and since you just now agreed to our new deal and the $10,000 dollars we're putting in your bank account, in trade for you being our baby for the next four months, we really need for you to sign this Power of Attorney designating me, personally to be your guardian and caregiver for the agreed said time.

Rob:  How do I know you're really going to give me the money, what's to stop you from giving me nothing as soon as I sign those papers?

JoAnn:  That's very simple Robbie, once I have your Power of Attorney signed, I will have full access to not only your banking account, but to all of your bills and debts, which will all be paid in full, along with the money we're paying you for your services to us.  In order for us to prove it to you, we will be hooking up your personal computer here at the house, so you can sign in on your account tomorrow morning and you will see, there has been $10,000 dollars deposited in to your banking account, but we can't do that without the papers being signed, we too, do not want to risk the possibility of you backing out once you've got the money.

Rob:  Ok, I can understand that, but how are you going to hook up my personal computer here, won't you have to take me back to my apartment so I can access it?

JoAnn:  No honey, Mindy and I went to your apartment this afternoon and brought back your hard-drive with us so you could access your account from here, oh, and Robbie baby, we found some very interesting items in your apartment.

Rob immediately started blushing, knowing they must have found his diaper stash, and wondering, what else they could have possibly found.

JoAnn:  Awww, there's no need to blush Robbie, there was no more there than we've already seen here.  We expected to find diapers and diapering supplies, just based on your Craig's List ad, there were really no big surprises, at least, no bigger than the surprises you've had for us in your diapers.

All three girls laughed and Rob turned even redder than what he was, but when he looked in JoAnn's eyes, he saw a trust he had never seen before and he knew, somewhere deep inside him, she really did love him for just what he appeared to be, a baby, and he knew, he would never get another chance like this again, in his life, let alone be offered any money for it.  He smiled as he thought, wow, not only am I getting my fantasy fulfilled by three awesome looking ladies, but when I'm done, four months from now, I'll also have 10 grand in the bank and all my bills paid in full, what could possibly be wrong with that?

Rob:  Ok, you all have a deal, which papers do I have to sign and where, oh, and if you don't mind, what exactly am I going to have to do over the next four months to earn the money?

JoAnn quickly started showing Rob which lines he had to sign and if he had to initial any particular paragraphs within the contracts themselves, and as she busied herself with the legal aspects of the evening, she motioned for Mindy to explain to Rob what his future obligations would be, from this point forward, meanwhile, Pamela busied herself with setting up everyone's Taco Bell dinner.

Rob vaguely listened to what Mindy was telling him as JoAnn kept shoving paper after paper in front of him to sign, most of which he didn't even have time to read, other than seeing the amount $10,000 dollars appearing numerous times, and he felt, the money portion of the contracts seemed normal so it was no big deal to bother himself with reading the small print, plus, he was hungry as hell anyway and couldn't wait to dig in to one of those burrito's.

Mindy:  Robbie, while Pam's fixing your din din, I'll go ahead and explain to you just exactly what it will be that we expect from you for the next four months.  For starters, you signing those papers will be, your last adult action, from this point forward, you are to act exactly like a 15 month old infant, dependent on us for everything in your life, in absolutely every way possible.  Each month you are here, you will grow one month in age, by time your four months are over, you will be an 18 month old toddler, walking and just learning to talk, using simple 2 and 3 word sentences.  Due to your size, I'm sure you've already noticed that none of us have any problems with carrying you, lifting you, or even holding your legs up by your ankles to change your diapers, like we would any other baby your age.

Your wardrobe, or layette, so to speak, will consist of onesies, baby tee's, shorts, rompers, playsuits, sun-suits, even a really bulky fluffy snowsuit, jammie sets, decoratively infantile T-shirts, baby socks, booties, a stocking cap or two, maybe a bonnet, a couple sweaters and a winter jacket, and Robbie, every piece of your clothing will have either snaps or zippers in the appropriate places to make changing your diapers easier, and oh yea, you will have LOTS and LOTS of diapers, along with plastic pants and cute little diaper covers.  We will be primarily using cloth diapers on your little bottom, but we will have disposable diapers if needed, when we take you out, as a matter of fact, they will be the same disposable diapers that we found in your apartment.

You'll have lots of baby toys to keep you busy, like rattles, plastic rings and keys, teddy bears, dolls if you want, a baby gym, modified just for you, musical plastic pull toys, balls, blocks, mirrors, stacking toys and even a toy telephone so you can call mommy when she's out.  All of us will also play baby games with you, such as peek-a-boo, choo-choo, tickle the baby, who's got a bubble butt, who's a tinky baby and where's mommyyyy.  You'll also get lots of tummy time wearing just your diaper, with your little bubble butt sticking up in the air for the world to see if we want.

You won't have any reasons to be shy or embarrassed, you're a baby and things happen to babies that are just natural for adults or mommies to do, there will be times when someone will stick their fingers down the front of your diaper to see if you're wet, or even peek down the back of your diaper or smell your bottom to see if you're dirty, and Robbie, you'll have to just take it in stride and not over react to anything done to you by anyone doing it, regardless of who it may be.  If you need changed and mommy is busy, she can and most definitely will ask anyone that is near if they wouldn't mind changing you, and you will just sit or lay there and goo-goo, ga-ga your little head off while they're changing you.

Your main source of food will be from your bottles but we do recognize that you are truly an adult so we will also be feeding you solid foods, as we would any other 15 to 18 month old, such as the burrito's Pam is getting ready for you.  While you are eating, we will be teaching you how to use a spoon all over again, and Robbie, you must use it exactly like we instruct you to do it, it will be much more of a baby effect that way.  Your bottles will be filled with Good Start formula and various types of juices, and you will be fed 6 to 10 bottles a day as well as eating at least 4 times a day.  Most of your meals you will eat from your high-chair and you will have a bib tied on you for every meal, regardless of where we are.

At no time will any of us attempt to hide the fact that you're a baby, no matter of who's visiting or where we are, if you're wet and it's not too bad, we probably won't change you right away, but if you're poopy and you stink, you'll be changed no matter where we are or who's around.

You can expect up to 10, maybe more, diaper changes a day.  Most of the time you will just be wet, but you will also be expected to have at least four messy diapers daily, and if you don't, we'll assist you until you can on your own.  We're not too concerned about you making wet diapers, with what you're going to be drinking, there won't be no way you can hold off from wetting your diapers a half dozen or more times a day, not to mention the fact that you seem to be able to easily ejaculate in your diapers, I think we'll just count those types of diapers as wet ones(as she smiles at me).

One final thing before we eat Robbie, we will be setting up an appointment with Doctor Ward for you Tuesday morning, she is Robin's pediatrician and she will be giving you a thorough exam, baby style, as a 15 month old infant.

Now Robbie, I think JoAnn has one final minor detail she needs to explain to you before we all sit down to eat.

JoAnn:  (As she organizes and double checks all the papers she just had Robbie sign)  Alright then, it looks like everything is in order, from this point forward Robbie, you will not be allowed to speak anything other than baby babble, until we deem it fit to start teaching you 2 and 3 word sentences.  To insure that you do not speak, and that you follow all the rules Mindy explained to you, we have set up a penalty phase that will affect you, financially.

Anytime you speak as an adult, act as an adult, or violate any rules set forth to you by our contract, you will be penalized $100 from your $10,000 payment.

I started to say something and JoAnn quickly pressed two of her fingers to my lips and said, "Shhh Robbie, Mindy was explicit when she said, everything starts now.  I'm going to let you slide on that one but any future violations will start costing you."

Everyone got real quiet and they were all looking at me when Pamela said, "OKIE DOKIE, I think he's got the point, why don't we all sit down and have some dinner.  Mindy, did you want me to go get Robin so she can join us, I think I heard her babbling over the baby monitor."

Mindy told Pamela that she would go get Robin and for the rest of us to go ahead and get started.  JoAnn scooted her chair closer to my high-chair and I watched as Pamela set a plastic bowl in front of me.  There was no spoon or utensils and she had cut the burrito up in about a dozen little pieces and I could see the beans and the green chili oozing out of each piece accompanied by the melting cheese, and I thought to myself, ok, this might get a bit messy, but I was famished and really didn't care as I dug into the burrito with both hands, trying to grasp the oozy, slimy pieces in my fingers so I could shove them in to my mouth.

While I was concentrating on my burrito's, Mindy returned with Robin, placed her in her high-chair and set a similar plastic bowl in front of her, less the green chili and melted cheese of course.  Robin gave me a strange look as she grabbed a piece of her burrito and if I didn't know any better, I could have sworn I saw a tear starting to materialize in her eye?   

To Be Cont.            

(The Musical Fruit)

(CHAPTER 17)

We all sat and ate our dinner and as Robin and I fingered our food and messily fed our selves, the girls just chatted about various things, none of which I actually paid attention to.  I did however, perk up my ears when I heard JoAnn mentioning something to Mindy about how Robin was close to being ready and that she needed to start concentrating more on my behaving like a baby and less on Robin being a baby?  The entire conversation seemed a bit out of context, but I just assumed she meant for Mindy to use Robin as an example for how I should be acting, and after thinking about it, the whole thing made much more sense when I thought about it that way.

I had finished 2 of the burrito's when Pamela grabbed my bowl off of my high-chair tray and refilled it, with the other two burrito's, cut up just like the previous two, and as much as I was already feeling full from the other burrito's, I knew, any resistance would cost me money and even though I had 10 grand banked, even losing a hundred bucks bothered me, I for one, didn't want to forfeit even a single penny, regardless of how hard this might end up being.

JoAnn:  Well don't we just have a little appetite this evening, for such a little fella.  That's awesome Robbie, you just eat up all your num nums and Mommy will fix you a nice baba afterwards, we need to keep you fed and hydrated, you're growing into a baby boy?

Mindy:  Yes we do, it's sure amazing to see how fast these little ones grow, it seems like just yesterday when Robin was born, and look at her now, such a proper little baby girl, and she has so much to teach Robbie, the next three months are going to be exciting, for sure.

JoAnn:  They sure will be, and it'll go by so fast, just think, in no time at all, we'll be kissing Robbie bye bye and seeing him off for his new adventures in his new life.  Isn't it just amazing how $10,000 can completely change a persons perspective on life, it's almost as if they think their entire world is going to instantly get better, if they only knew, $10,000 was just a drop in the bucket in the baby business world.  It's too bad they can't come back and repeat our little negotiations, although, I seriously doubt any of them would want to?

Not one of the three girls laughed, but they did sort of snicker and nodded their head in agreement.  I thought to myself that it was kind of sad, that we didn't get the chance to do this again, and anyway, how would they know I wouldn't want to do this all over again, hell, if I liked it enough, which I was sure I would, I would probably do it for an additional three months for nothing, but then again, the 10 grand was a nice incentive, even if it meant being treated like a baby for that long of a time.

That's when it donned on me, the term, being treated like a baby.  As I stated before, I was more of a devout diaper lover rather than an adult baby and the thoughts of actually acting like a baby and using my diapers for everything, kind of repulsed me, and I wasn't sure if I could handle that for a weekend, let alone for three months, or even longer if the money was right.  I know I had already messed my diaper since I've been here, but to me that was sort of coerced, it wasn't like I had a choice, not like now, where I was actually consenting to not only let them see me mess and wet my diapers, like a baby, but I would also be willing to let them, and anyone else they wanted, to not only see me being treated like a baby, but to also change my diapers when they felt it necessary, and I would have absolutely no control or say about it.

On the other hand, being treated like a baby and not having any responsibilities, such as work, bills, and the every day stresses of adult life in general, for any length of time, seemed like, not too bad a trade off, and I would make 10 grand to boot, so yea, I guess sitting in a messy diaper now and then wouldn't be too much of a problem, plus, not only did I already sign a binding contract, but the affect of those first two burrito's were starting to make my guts rumble and the probabilities of once again making another dirty diaper in front of these lovely ladies was increasingly growing. 

I kept glancing over at JoAnn, Mindy and Pamela while I continued eating my burrito's hoping none of them were paying attention to me as I felt the warm mess slowly oozing in to the seat of my diaper, however, what I hadn't thought of, was the fact that when a baby messes their diapers in front of three, highly experienced mommies and nannies, keeping it a secret was pretty much of an impossibility, as one by one, each of the ladies gave a bit of a nose twitch and looked towards Robin and myself.

JoAnn:  Umm, ladies, it would appear one of these little stinkers has enjoyed their burrito a bit more faster than anticipated.

Mindy:  Aww, it's ok, most every baby we've ever had has made poopies in  their diapers while they were eating, it's just a natural thing for a baby to do, there's no reason for our babies to be any different, give it a few minutes and after we finish dinner I'll go change Robin and get her into the tub for her nightie-nite bath, it'll be their bedtime soon so I might as well get her in her jammies, and just maybe, we can all watch a movie together before I tuck her in to her little crib for the night.

I sat there, trying to be inconspicuous, thinking, if they're going to blame Robin for the bad smell emanating through the room, I may as well go along with the program, at least for now, until they figure out it was actually me that couldn't hold it.  I did however notice the look of utter shame on Robin's face as Mindy was talking about her being in a messy diaper and I thought to myself, wow, if I didn't know any better, I could swear that Robin was embarrassed by what Mindy was saying, but then, rethought it, and came to the conclusion, naw, there was no way a baby would feel humiliation or embarrassment just because someone said they had a poopy diaper?

JoAnn:  That sounds like a great idea, I think I'll go ahead and get Robbie ready for bed too, that way after the movie is over, all I'll need to do is maybe change him if he needs changed before I put him to bed for the night, unless of course he decides to have a blow-out diaper, which I'm sure is coming any day now, and he needs another bath before he goes beddie-bye, but, such is the life of the baby, but Mindy, just between you, me and the wall, no offence Pammy, I seriously don't think it's Robin with the surprise in her pants(JoAnn wrinkles her nose and waves her hand, pointing her finger at me), I think Robbie's the one with the stinky pants, whew, he is ripe!!!

I immediately blushed when JoAnn said that, put my head down and continued eating my burrito's, even though I was already full and starting to feel bloated, I knew, that it would only be a temporary sensation as I easily pushed more of the warm, sticky mess into the seat of my diaper, and it was when, even I could smell it, and there would be no doubt as to who was sitting in a dirty diaper, that I knew, this was the path I chose by signing that contract and I would need to get used to this feeling, for at least, the next three months.

JoAnn:  Well then, now that we have the rest of our evening planned out, let's talk about what we need to get done tomorrow and what all we have to do to get Robbie ready for his appointment check-up Tuesday with Doctor Ward.  I think that after we get these two little stinkers in bed(as JoAnn wrinkles her nose again and laughs), we should hook up Robbie's computer, I kind of want to snoop around on there a little bit tonight, plus I need to make sure we have access to his bank account so we can make the transaction go as smoothly as possible tomorrow morning.

I looked at JoAnn and as much as I wanted to say something about her snooping around on my computer and reading my private stuff, I knew if I did, it would cost me at least a hundred dollars and it would be a waste of money, because regardless of how much I protested, they would still go ahead and snoop around anyway.  I could only hope they wouldn't be able to access every thing on my computer, not that I had a lot left to hide from them, considering I was sitting here, in a high-chair, using my fingers to eat my dinner, while wearing a dirty diaper.

Mindy:  Umm, Jo, do you really think you should be talking about what we're planning to do in front of him?

JoAnn:  (smiling)  I don't think that's a problem we need to concern ourselves with any more, he did sign over his P of A to me and as his legal guardian, I have the right to look at anything that concerns him, be it real life or cyberspace.  Plus, if it really bothers him, he can always choose to speak up and voice his opinion, for, let's say, a hundred bucks?

All three ladies laughed and I just sat there, trying to force the last of the four burrito's down, as the mess inside my diaper was starting to smear around on my butt cheeks, up the back of my butt crack as well as up and around my penis and balls, and as much as I tried to make myself more comfortable, the restraint of the tray on my high-chair kept me pretty much stuck in my sitting position with very little maneuvering room to lift my butt from the chair, and each time I tried, it only caused the mess in the seat of my diaper to smear around even more.

I got the feeling that JoAnn was trying to bait me in to saying something so it would cost me a hundred bucks, and I felt, that if this was their plan, to get most of their 10 grand back over the next three months by penalizing me for acting like an adult, it wasn't going to work, in as much as I truly wanted to say something, I was smart enough to know that I was now legally bound to do their bidding, and as bad as it could possibly get, I would just have to stay resolved not to say, or do anything that would potentially cost me money.  I figured they must have found the list of my passwords to my computer and the various sites in my wallet already, what they didn't have, nor would ever get, would be the password to my private story site, stories and fantasies I had written.  That was one password I had never written down on that list, I'm not sure why, just something I never got around to.

While I was lost in my own thoughts, I hadn't noticed that all three ladies were staring at me intently, nor would I have ever thought that they would mistake my deep thoughts for what they would soon dub as my potty face, and when I looked back at them, JoAnn just smiled and said, "So, is my little man done making boom-boom in his diapeys for mommy, mommy thinks you're just so gosh darn adorable when you make that little potty face.  Now finish eating your din din and Nanny Pam will get you a baba before you get your bath.  Then after that you can sit on mommy's lap and watch a movie while you nurse another baba before I put you in your little crib for nitey-nite."

Somehow I managed to cram the rest of the burrito down but based on what JoAnn had just said, I knew I would be sitting in this messy diaper for a while longer, at least until I finished the bottles Pamela was busily preparing for both myself and Robin, and as I relaxed a little, once again, I felt a bit of the mess escape my body, except this time, it did so with a rather loud, obnoxious and audible expulsion of gas, as a rather large messy deposit found it's way in to my diaper, and it immediately caught the attention of everyone in the room, including Robin, who kind of just smiled at me as if she knew what I was doing.

JoAnn:  Oh dear, did my little man just make a toot-toot in his wittle diapey, ewww, him is gonna be a stinky little man for mommy, yes him is. 

Pamela:  He most definitely is learning how to be a baby rather quickly, taking into consideration, he claimed he didn't like being treated like a baby or using his diapers.  (Pamela hands the baby bottle to Robbie)  Here ya go Mister Potty Pants, smells like someone has stinky pants, but don't fret none, mommy will change your stinky little butt just as soon as you finish your baba, and after your bath, Nanny Pam will have another baba waiting for you, we need to make sure our little stinky man stays nice and hydrated, it's going to take a lot of bottles to have you needing 10+ diaper changes a day, at least, for starters.

I just looked at both JoAnn and Pamela and was finding it hard to believe that I would actually be forced to drink bottle after bottle of formula, or anything else they felt I should be drinking, along with literally over-stuffing me at every mean or when ever they felt like I was, or should be hungry.  There was no doubt in my mind that their intentions were to keep me full, both with bottles of various liquids and solid food, just to insure that I kept using my diapers, uncontrollably, like a baby. 

I had no sooner had the bottle to my lips when once again, I let out a rather loud, but muffled audible fart and felt my diaper tighten up even more as I filled it with even more of the sticky, messy substance, oozing out of my back end.

Mindy:  OH MY GOD, this little bubble butt toots more than Robin ever did.  I can see beans becoming a regular part of his diet, babies are so friggin cute when they toot, the expressions on their faces are priceless, but, just between you and I Jo, you're going to be changing this diaper, Good Lord Almighty, this little shit stinks!!!!! 

(Embarrassing Hidden Files)

(CHAPTER 18)

Unfortunately, the initial plans of having me finish my bottle while in my high-chair didn't work out, it seemed JoAnn was looking for a bit of mommy/baby time so before I could get my bottle half done, JoAnn carried me to the sofa in the sitting room and while still in a messy diaper, sat me on her lap and started feeding me the bottle while patting my bottom.  While she was feeding me, Mindy sat Robin in the playpen and started hooking up my computer hard drive to their back up monitor.  All the while this was going on, Pamela had busied herself cleaning up the kitchen and even though I was being fed the bottle, my primary concentration was on what Mindy was doing with my hard drive.

I could hear Pamela singing to herself from the kitchen, that and the constant patting on my bottom from JoAnn seemed almost timed so that the singing and the patting coincided together, but I kept trying to get a peek at what Mindy was doing, knowing that there was no way they could possibly get in to my private files, just the thought of them discovering it was indeed a scary prospect.

I watched as the monitor came to life with my private screen saver, and I thought to myself, how much it reminded me of the nursery JoAnn and Mindy had set up for me, a slide show of pictures of babies, clad in just diapers and in various poses and positions, and I wondered, was my screen saver a psychic connection of what was to be, or was this just the biggest coincidence of all time, either way, it was real and it was happening before my very eyes, as I, along with JoAnn and Mindy, watched the slide show of diapered babies dance across the monitor, and every now and then, you could hear either JoAnn or Mindy express their emotions of seeing the babies, with a sigh or an aww, and I noticed, every time a baby picture came up that JoAnn liked, she gave my bottom a tiny bit harder pat in a quicker motion.

Mindy:  Aww, these pictures of babies are so cute, and isn't it amazing, every single photo shows the baby's diaper?  Hmm, you think maybe someone isn't being quite as up front with us as maybe he should be?  I mean, for someone who has no interest in being treated like a baby, he sure does have an interest in what a baby looks like and how they make such different, cute poses, all dressed in their little didy's.

JoAnn:  I hear you talking girl, for someone who's not interested in being treated like a baby, he sure does seem to have a lot of interests in what a baby wears and how they pose, sit, crawl, stand and play, all while dressed in only a diaper? (As JoAnn pats my messy bottom and smiles) He's also caught on to this little routine on exactly what his diapers are for pretty fast, I'm thinking he has more tendencies towards being a baby then he's letting on.

While Mindy was starting to snoop around on my computer, Pamela came out of the kitchen, with two more baby bottles, both appeared to have some type of juice in them and as she handed one of the bottles to JoAnn, she winced a bit and wrinkled her nose as she stated, "OH SURE, you yell at me for not changing him and letting him sit in a dirty diaper but look at you, sitting there and patting his bottom as if there's nothing wrong and you can't smell how  bad he stinks?"  JoAnn just laughed and said, "I know I know, but after getting off the phone with you, I thought about what you said, and I concur, babies often sleep in wet or dirty diapers throughout the night so I figured, we may as well get Robbie used to the feeling of a wet or messy diaper hugging his bottom, and if he does happen to get a bit of a nasty diaper rash, oh well, that's all just another part of being a baby, and according to the contract he signed, he is to be treated like a baby and experience exactly what it is to be a baby, the good, the bad, and the smelly."

All three girls laughed as Pamela sat next to Mindy and said, "O-K, let's see what this little shit's been hiding on his computer.  You said that when you snuck a peek on here at his apartment, he had a file that neither of you could access and the password wasn't written down on the paper you found in his wallet.  Let me see his passwords sheet and let's see if I can break into this hidden file. Most people when they create a password, especially if it's one they don't write down, will try and keep it similar to any previous passwords they might have had at one time, or even still have."

As Mindy and Pamela looked over the paper with all of my passwords written down, I wondered, was it possible, could I have been that simple to read that I would use a password similar to any I had, and as I thought of my secret password, I knew, Pamela was 100% correct, other than a single number added, my hidden password was identical to my primary password to the rest of my files, and I knew, just based on how Pamela typed on the keyboard and flew around through all of my files, she was an expert on a computer and it wouldn't be long until she figured out how to access my most personal, and without a doubt, my most embarrassing file I had, as I sighed, I wished that I had never saved all of those files.  This was truly going to be embarrassing, knowing that these ladies would soon know my innermost secret desires and fantasies, over and above what they already knew.

Pamela:  His primary password, "Im1BigBaby4U" seems to be basically the only one he uses, other than his secret file of course.  It's kind of uncanny, how he claims to not want to be a baby, but yet, his password is a declaration of just the opposite.  He has the normal files we've seen in the past and among our studies of this phenomenon known as infantilism, the numerous stories, various diaper site files, and one particular file with numerous visits and references, a site called "Daily Diapers", I've seen this file a number of times during my research, we might be wise to go ahead and earmark this file as a potential reference to infantilism for any of our future searches, it seems to be popular site containing anything that pertains to infantilism.

JoAnn:  Yes, I seem to remember that site a couple years back, I'm not sure which subject it was we were working with then, but I distinctly remember him having that site as one of the more frequented places he visited online.

I sat there, nursing the bottle JoAnn patiently held to my lips and my thoughts quickly left from wondering if Pamela would discover my hidden password, to wondering what exactly they meant by past subjects and research having anything to do with my fantasy.  I all of a sudden felt foolish when I realized, I wasn't their first rodeo and this would not be a new experience for them when it came to granting fantasies that involved adult babies or diaper lovers, and there was no doubt about it, that contract I signed would be binding and unbreakable, regardless of what I thought, and I knew, I would be trapped in this world of baby bottles, cribs, toys and diapers, for at least the next four months!

Pamela:  This is proving to be a most interesting challenge, I've tried various ways to type in this password according to what I have to start with, I've tried "ImaBigBaby4U', "MeaBigbaby4U", "IWannaBaBigBaby4U", "ImABigBaby2", "IMaBadBaby4U", nothing seems to be working, and I seriously doubt we could convince him to give it to us, especially if he's went to all this trouble to keep the file private and hidden.

I thought to myself as I smirked behind the nipple of the baby bottle being forcibly held to my mouth, they'll never figure it out, perhaps I've given them more credit then I should have, and then as if to awaken me from my reverie of sweet thoughts, I noticed JoAnn stopped patting my bottom as she planted her open hand, firmly on my diaper, gave it a squeeze, and said, "You know Pam, perhaps we're looking at that password the wrong way, what is the one thing that every adult baby or diaper lover has shared with us in the past?"

Pamela:  Umm, the main thing that comes to mind is the fact that none of them want to be alone, they've always referred to their fantasy as something they want to share with someone else, such as a caregiver or a mommy.

JoAnn:  Exactly, that's just what I was thinking about as I was watching you try and break his password, his original password "Im1BigBaby4U" is missing the one small factor that would give the big baby a sense of security, a mommy figure, so to speak, not anywhere in that password does he mention the number 2, which to any big baby, or any baby for all that matters, is an extremely viable number.  The number 2 itself could have numerous connotations, such as, baby and mommy makes 2, baby has to do a number 2, mommy loves her big baby 2, or even, baby needs his mommy 2.  Any of the above could have specific meanings when setting up a password.

Pamela:  Ha Ha, that all sounds good, but why would you think that the missing link to the password would even be a number 2, hell, with the way Robbie thinks, that password could be damn near anything?

JoAnn:  (As she firmly continues squeezing the bottom of my diaper, causing the wet, sticky mess to continuously stick to my bottom and smear around inside my diaper)  You're absolutely correct, it could be damn near anything, but, IT'S NOT!  I think the answer is much closer then we ever imagined (JoAnn squeezes my diaper even more firmly and then starts patting my bottom again, as she nods her head in the direction of my bottom, just enough so both Mindy and Pamela can see).  Since Robbie is such a fanatical diaper lover, enough that he would go as far as to post an ad on Craig's List, and since he's already got the number 1 included in to his password, which we all know, baby's are constantly doing in their diapers, what else would be left if he truly, and secretly, wanted to be a baby, it could only be one thing, what else would a baby do in their diapers other than number 1's, all baby's do number 2's in their diapers, just like Robbie did in this diaper(As JoAnn pats my bottom again and squeezes the diaper, then to my utter shock, she refastens the snaps in the crotch of my Oskosh B' Gosh Over-All's, causing the mess in my diaper to smear and smash up against my butt and spread even more in to my crotch area).

Pamela:  Hmm, you might be on to something, I mean, he did lie to us about not liking to make poopy in his diapers, and he did say he had no interest in being treated like a baby, but here we are, he not only likes making poopy diapers, but gets off in them when he does, and as far as him not wanting to be treated like a baby, his computer is telling all of us something totally different.  Let me try a couple different variations of his password, let's try "Im2BigaBaby4U", umm, nope, "Im1BigBaby2U", nope, "Im1BigBaby4U2", OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, that's it, Jo, you are truly a genius, OH MY GOD, Jo, you had better come have a look at this, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!

And as JoAnn looked at Pamela, then down towards me, I couldn't help but turn red, and I wasn't sure, if I was turning red from humiliation, embarrassment, shame, or even anger, but I did know for sure, if they wanted to know anything about what they were getting ready to hear and see, they were going to have to let me talk in an adult manner, there was no other way they would even begin to decipher what they were about to see and hear, and all of a sudden, I knew, sitting here in an extremely dirty diaper, in front of three gorgeous ladies, was to be the least of my problems?       

To Be Cont.        

(The Climax)

(CHAPTER 19)

Nursing my bottle, barely half empty, JoAnn looked at me, as I lay across her lap, then says, "Baby Boy, you're gonna have to hold your own baba for a little bit, Nanny Pam wants to show mommy something on your computer."

When she said that, my gut felt like it fell out of the bottom of my stomach, I wasn't sure how the girls would respond to what my files contained, but I knew I was going to be embarrassed regardless of what they would be thinking of me, just the thought of what I was doing, and how I kept everything recorded, so I could watch and listen to it, over and over again. 

Pamela:  Wow, this is kind of interesting, hang on a sec Jo, let me turn the speakers up.

Oh My God, that's the last thing I needed, all three of them listening and watching at the same time, and as if to pour salt in to the wound, now I had to listen to it also, with all of them having the opportunity to look at me occasionally.  I thought to myself, as much as I enjoyed listening, reading and watching everything in my private files, I at least had the luxury of doing it privately, at my leisure, without any possibility of being humiliated by someone else hearing or seeing the content.

JoAnn:  (As Pamela started the first audio taped recording)  What exactly are we listening to here, is this what I think it is?

Pamela:  Oh yea, this is exactly what you think it is.  This little shit has been calling up, literally, dozens of girls, who apparently work in various jobs, but all have one single thing in common, they all work where they would be of some help to little Robbie here, as it would pertain to anything having to do with infant care and what an infant wears.

JoAnn:  WOW, how many of these tapes does he have?

Pamela:  As near as I can guess, I'd say, roughly, at least, 40 to 50 audio tapes.  But Jo, it gets better, he's also got dozens of responses in here from what look like Craig's List ad's, and he's got a couple of video tapes in here, not sure of what they're about, or who they are, but they must be important enough for him to save them?

JoAnn:  Ok, so I can see this is going to take some time, should I go ahead and change him and get him in bed, we do have a busy day lined up tomorrow?

Mindy:  Well don't check anything out until after I get Robin to bed, I don't want to miss out on a thing, this looks way too juicy, oh, Jo, did you want me to take Robbie and get him changed and in to bed for the night, he's definitely starting to get a bit ripe over there.

JoAnn:  Thanks Mindy, I was going to change him and get him to bed, but, now that I think about it, and every time I look his way, it seems to embarrass him and bother him a lot that we're looking at his private file, no, I think that maybe we need to keep the big baby up for a while longer, plus, we might have some questions we'll need to ask him about these so called private files.

All three girls laughed as Mindy grabbed Robin out of the playpen and headed upstairs towards Robin's nursery.  I must have been squirming a bit on the couch because JoAnn came over, checked my bottle, gave my messy diaper another pat, smiled, and said, "So Baby Boy, just from the way you're acting, I'm going to assume there are certain things on your computer you would prefer we didn't see or hear.  Nuh uh uh, don't say a word, you're still under contract, remember?  Here's how this is going to work, if we see or hear something we feel we want to question, we're going to ask you, to just nod your head if we're right, or shake your head if we're wrong, but at no time, will you speak or talk like an adult, for every adult word you utter, I'll deduct $100 off of your $10,000.  Just think Robbie, if you say 100 adult words over the next 4 months, you'll not only need to be re-potty trained, but you'll also have to do it flat ass broke!"

I immediately figured it out, I wasn't saying a damn word, even though I knew it would be difficult, considering I would have to be basically mute for the next 4 months, but I thought, in hindsight, this might be a blessing in disguise.  At least this way, I could just nod or shake my head and wouldn't have to go through all the embarrassing rhetoric of trying to explain to them what I was doing and why I was doing it.

Mindy:  Ok, she's changed and all tucked in for the night, what say we get this little party started, I'm anxious to know what's on those audio's.

Pamela:  Oh, it's just not the audio's, I'm curious about the Craig's List ad's and those video's also, what ever he's got on here, he thought it was valuable enough for him to try and hide it.  So JoAnn, since he's your baby, where did you want to start?  What's that?  Oh yea, I was wondering about that too, he does have all of the files subtitled and categorized.  Let's see what we've got.

We've got audio files labeled under 2nd Hand Stores, Drug Stores, Medical Supply Stores, Professional Seamstresses & Alterations and Costume Makers and Designs?

The Ad's are listed under Craig's List, Professional Seamstresses & Alterations, Costume Makers & Designs, Care Takers and Help Wanted?

He doesn't have but a couple of video files and they're both labeled Baby Time?

JoAnn:  This is quite interesting, I don't think we've come up against anything like this before, I mean, I kind of understand the costume makers, the professional seamstresses and even the medical supply stores, but the 2nd hand stores and drug stores are something totally new.  As far as the ad's go, we pretty much all know about those, after all, it was a Craig's List Ad that got us connected with him, anyway, my curiosity is killing me, open one of the audio files, under the 2nd hand stores category.

Mindy:  You do know, all of these files may be nothing, they just might be records of his exploits in trying to find, people like us, you know, mommy type people?

JoAnn:  I know, I thought about that, but if that's the case, why would he go through all the trouble to hide them?  Either way, let's find out(JoAnn turns around and looks back at me, and I suck a little bit harder on the bottle and she smiles), Just click on the first one, let's see what all this secrecy is all about.

Pamela clicks the first file, labeled, "2nd Hand Stores", and right away the three ladies know they are listening in on a conversation that Rob had recorded, a conversation between him and the lady who answered the phone.  JoAnn immediately looks over towards me, again, cocks her head a little bit, then turns around and asks Pamela to turn the speakers up as the phone conversation starts and they hear a females voice……

Good morning, you have reached the Goodwill, how can I help you today?

Hi, yea, I was wondering if you could help me, this is going to sound a bit weird, but if you can just bare with me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Well I'm sure it won't sound as weird as you think it's going to, what can I do to help you today?

Ok, my girlfriend and I are going to a Halloween Party and I sort of lost a bet with her. 

Oh, ok, this sounds interesting, go on please.

(As I hear a bit of a giggle on the other end of the line)

The bet was, if I lost, I'd have to wear what ever costume she wanted me to wear, anyway, I lost so now I need to find someone to help me to put my costume together and she suggested I call a 2nd hand store because they had  lots of items to work with.

I'm sure we do, so tell me, what exactly is it she wants you to dress as?

Ok, well, in a nutshell, she says I have to dress like a baby.

(Ha Ha Ha)  Ok, that's kind of cute, so what were you looking for?

Well, obviously what ever a baby would wear, my problem is, I have absolutely no idea what babies wear so I'm, like, totally lost, could you possibly offer any suggestions, that is, if you've got the time?

OOOOOOk, this sounds interesting, for sure.  Let's see, I guess you could just wear a sheet folded like a diaper with maybe a baby bottle or a pacifier?

That sounds good, except, there's one small problem, my girlfriend says the costume has to be as close to what a baby would wear, and it also has to look, and be, functional, what ever that means?

Hmmm, so apparently your girlfriend wants you dressed in more than just a diaper.  I guess, you could get some all in one pajama's, we have a few pair in stock last I looked, is that what you're talking about?

Yea, something like that, so if I did that, then I wouldn't have to wear a diaper, I mean, it would be covered up anyway so no one would know, right?

Ha ha ha, I don't think so, no, if your girlfriend said she wanted you to be dressed as close to a baby as you could be, then regardless of what you wear, I'm pretty sure she wants you in a diaper, plus, babies wear diapers under their jammies, and all their other clothes, that's just part of being a baby, you have to wear a diaper.  Ha ha ha

Ok, so apparently I guess she is adamant about that, I'll have to ask her if she'll forgo the diaper if I can find something else, like the pajama's.  Now, she did say one thing and she was very serious about it, she said that regardless of what I wore, be it shorts, jeans, over-all's, or even pajama's I guess, anyway, she said they have to have snaps in them.  Now I don't want to sound stupid, but why snaps, don't they just button and zip up, maybe that's what she was referring to and just said snaps by accident.

HA ha ha ha ha, Oh my, I've got a feeling you're not going to be able to talk her out of having to wear a diaper, the snaps go up and down the legs and in the crotch area, they're there to make it easier to change your diaper without having to totally undress you.

Oh My God, are you serious, Oh My God, Oh My God, so that's why she insisted on the one other thing.

Ha ha, ok, this is funny, so what was the other thing she insisted on?

She said I had to find one of those big bulky diaper bags and I had to stock it as if it was for a baby.

Aha, oh yea, you're in trouble, I think she's got plans for you, well, we have lots of diaper bags in stock here.

Ok, she did say it had to be big and bulky, I have no idea why?

Ha ha, I know just what she's talking about, the bigger and the bulkier will make it look more like the real thing, as a matter of fact, we have one diaper bag here that actually has D I A P E R S stenciled on the side, and if I remember right, I think the bag is a pink.

Wow, ok, now I'm more lost than I was, I have no idea what even goes in a diaper bag, I don't suppose the one you have there comes fully stocked does it, and I guess pink is ok, since my girlfriend will be carrying it, you know, as in pink for girls, ha ha ha?

Ha ha, no, they don't come pre-stocked, but that's not a big deal, when you come down here, I can go over a list with you on what you'll need to get for the diaper bag, it's really pretty basic, and as far as your girlfriend carrying the bag, that's irrelevant, the color of the bag usually depicts the baby's gender.  I think you'd look cute having a pink diaper bag.  Hee hee hee

Ha, basic to you, I wouldn't even know where to start and maybe we need to find a blue diaper bag then?

Well, to start with, you need to think about what a diaper bag is for.  It's basically, a remote changing station for when you need to change the baby's diaper.  It has extra diapers, wipes, powder, diaper rash creme, maybe an extra set of clothes, bottles, formula, plastic toys, like keys and rattles, pacifiers and of course, a plastic back changing pad for those really messy diaper changes. Basically anything the baby might need while he's out with his mommy.

Wow, sounds like a lot, just for a Halloween party, but then again, she did say to make sure the diaper bag had extra diapers in it, I guess mainly for show huh?

Umm, I'm not sure about all that, I mean, she insists that your pants or outer clothing have snaps, probably for the crotch area like I already described, and she wants you to make sure you have a diaper bag and she made a special mention of making sure you had extra diapers, sounds to me like she's planning on changing your diaper sometime during the party?

OH MY GOD, NO WAY, that would be like, totally embarrassing.

Aww shucks, baby's don't get embarrassed, but tell you what, my name is Diane and since you have our phone number you must have our location, why don't you come down here and we'll see if we can get you the perfect baby costume for Halloween, I'd love to help you with this, it's going to be so gosh darn cute.  You must really love your girlfriend, to actually dress as a baby and wear diapers, just because she asked you to.

Well yea, of course I love her, but the baby costume and the diapers are because I lost a bet, other wise I wouldn't be doing it.

Ha ha ha, why don't I believe you, I've got a feeling you'd be wearing a diaper if she asked, bet or no bet?  So anyway, I've got to run, remember, I'm Diane, when you get here, just come up to the front cash register and ask for me, it'll be fun going through the store with you brain storming ideas on how to turn you in to a big baby, and watching you turn red because you're embarrassed.

Ha, I don't think so, but ok, my name is Rob, I can be there after I get off work, will be about 5 this evening, will you still be there?

Oh yea, I'm here until 8, so look forward to seeing you then, bye bye baby!!!!

I just sat there, sucking the hell out of my bottle and rubbing the front of my diaper, that is, until JoAnn, Mindy and Pamela all turned around and looked at me.  I immediately took my hand off my diaper and just sort of put my head down, this was when JoAnn walked over to me and sat down.

JoAnn:  So, based on the way you was rubbing your diaper, without you knowing we were watching, I'd say that these audio files are all different conversations with different salesgirls talking about what kind of baby costume you they could come up with for you.  And all the while they're talking to you, thinking they're helping you, you're sitting on the other end of the phone masturbating in your diapers?  Just nod yes if I'm right.

Pamela: OH WOW, are you serious, is this your crazy idea of phone sex, do you do this just to get off in your diaper?

Once again, as with JoAnn, I nodded my head yes to Pamela, then just waited as the room got deathly quiet.

JoAnn:  Well, this is definitely not at all what I thought it would be.  It seems someone has been a very naughty boy, so, I guess you've left me no choice but to punish you, now, what would be a befitting punishment for such a naughty boy, hmm, let me think?

Pamela:  Uhh, Jo, if you don't mind my input, I think I just might have a punishment most befitting the perpetuated crime, so to speak.

JoAnn:  Really, ok, I'm all ears, but just one thing, we all have to vote on the punishment and the vote has to be unanimous.

Pamela:  Ok, sounds fair to me, if everyone agrees, here's my idea.  Since Robbie likes getting off in his diapers so much that he would call innocent girls to help him achieve a climax, I think it would only be fitting if our little Robbie could show all of us, exactly how he masturbates in a diaper, and since the diaper he's got on is already a yucky, stinky mess, he can do it in that diaper, in front of all of us.

JoAnn:  Oh my God Pam, you are too much……I LOVE IT, that's the perfect punishment and it should embarrass the hell out of him, after all, he's not used to having an audience, just a telephone.

Mindy:  Ha Ha, I couldn't agree more, but can I add just a couple of other little details we should consider?

Pamela:  Sure Mindy, what did you have in mind?

Mindy:  Well, since we all presume he knows how to do it with his hand, let's see if he can do it with out the use of his hands.  Pammie, if you can spread the changing pad down on the floor, and JoAnn, can you grab a couple of the hand towels from the kitchen, we need to tie his hands behind his back.

Alrighty, now that we have him properly bound, let's lay him on the changing pad, ewww, wow, he stinks, this is gonna be so yucky.

JoAnn:  If he's laying down and can't use his hands, how on earth is he going to get off?

Mindy:  Patience young grasshopper, patience.  Now if you girls can help me turn him over, and let's get him balanced on his knees, that's it, I want his bottom up in the air, very good.  Now JoAnn, if you would do the honors, carefully place your hand on the seat of his diaper, and very carefully, push all that yucky mess towards the front of his diaper, very good, now, Pam, Jo, if you two would help me, let's lower him down, face first, on to the changing pad, now, very carefully, pull his little legs out from beneath him until he's laying flat on his tummy, causing that yucky mess in the front of his diaper to smear all over his baby penis and his little balls.  Now, using only his body, let's see if he can get enough of a thrusting motion to actually allow him to masturbate in that stinky ass diaper.

JoAnn:  Oh My God, I love it, and I can tell Pam loves it too, she's over there salivating, ha ha ha.  So Mindy, was that all you had in mind, not that it's not enough, ha ha ha.

Mindy:  Well actually, I did have one other thing in mind, since he has to have something to thrive for, other than just getting off that is, I think, that he has to keep trying to reach a climax until he succeeds, and if he does manage to whack off from that position, then we'll take him upstairs, change his poopy bottom and put him to bed in a nice, fresh, dry and clean diaper.  However, if he doesn't figure out how to get off from that position by just rubbing back and forth on that changing pad, then he can try until he falls asleep and we'll just cover him up with a blankie and he can just sleep in that shitty diaper until morning, and I'm quite sure, considering the condition of his diaper and with all that rubbing going on, he's going to definitely have one hell of a serious diaper rash by time he goes and sees Dr. Ward.

All three girls laughed and JoAnn knelt next to me, and as she smiled at me she started massaging and smushing the mess around in the seat of my diaper and I could feel the sensation as my penis pushed against the floor and the changing pad and just when I thought I was going to climax, she stopped, leaving me laying there, on my tummy, with a raging hard-on inside of my diaper, and as much as I tried to squirm, gyrate and shimmy from my tummy position, I just couldn't get off through the thick, messy diaper.  I'm not sure if it was the mess and wetness from the diaper surrounding and encasing my penis, or if it was just for the fact that with my hands tied behind me I couldn't get any traction from the floor to cause enough friction to actually get off, either way and for what ever reason, I got the dreaded feeling it was going to be a long, messy, yucky, stinky, uncomfortable night.

JoAnn:  Aww, hims such a little trooper, look at my little baby getting tummy time, well you keep on trying baby boy, mommy will stay here and we're all going to take a peek at the rest of your hidden files, and maybe you can prove to mommy that you're more of a little trooper than a little pooper?

(New Discovery)

(CHAPTER 20)

As hard as I tried, there was just no way I was going to be able to get off being in this position, and much to the humor of the girls, a couple times when I was giving it my best thrusts, my back end exploded with very audible farts and poop explosions adding to my diaper and frustration.  JoAnn kept referring to what I was doing as tummy time totally ruling out any thought of what I was really trying to accomplish as I kept rocking back and forth on my tummy with an occasional thrust now and then.

Mindy and Pamela both giggled every time JoAnn would mention tummy time and I knew they weren't thinking about anything infantile, even if I was laying there, rocking back and forth on my tummy wearing nothing but a dirty diaper, a tee-shirt and my Oshosh B' Gosh Over-All's, which kept the mess in my diaper firmly against my bottom and squishing up in to the front of my diaper where I didn't need any more of it to go because trying to get off while laying on my tummy was getting more and more difficult every time more of the mess oozed to the front and this, unfortunately, was happening, every time I had to poop some more.  My over-all's and gravity were no doubt working in unison against me?

The girls listened to numerous other files, all basically the same premise, me wanting to hear a stranger talk about how she would create a baby costume especially for me, but then, they came across a file from one of the psychiatrist I had called and talked with, this file must have caught their curiosity because they actually turned the speakers up, again, loud enough for me to hear, then looked at me as JoAnn said, "WOW, Baby Boy, what do we have here, OH MY GOD, We've finally hit the JACKPOT, maybe this is one of our colleagues we've conversed with in the past !!!!"

As soon as I heard the first couple lines of the conversation, I knew right away, this was going to take some serious explaining, and with me not being allowed to speak as an adult, I just knew, these three girls would be totally looking at me completely different from here on in, for how ever long this job would last, and as I looked up from where I was still flopping around on my tummy, JoAnn smiled at me and told Mindy, we've got his attention, go ahead and run the audio.

Good Morning, Doctor Lake's office, may I help you?

Uh yea, is Dr. Lake a psychiatrist?

Yes she is, would you like to make an appointment?

Um, I was just wondering if she handles certain lifestyle cases?

Well she does deal with most everything, would you like to set up a consultation with her?

Yes, I think so, how much does that cost?

Well now, there is no charge for a consultation, it is primarily for the purpose of deciding if she can help you or if she needs to refer you to another of her colleagues.

Oh, ok, well, yea, I guess I'd like to set up a consultation, how do I do that?

We can set that up for you right now if you'd like.  Now keep in mind, it is a phone consultation so there would be no need for you to have to come in to the office at this time.  Can I get your name and phone number and I'll have Dr. Lake call you at her earliest convenience?

Ok, my name is Rob Williams and my phone number is 555-244-2229.

Very good Mister Williams, she should be getting back to you very shortly, now, is there anything else I can do for you this morning?

Um, no thank you, you've been most helpful, thank you.

Well then, thank you for calling, bye bye for now.

JoAnn:  Well, now isn't this most interesting, Mindy, didn't we talk with a Dr. Lake a couple years ago?

Mindy:  Yes, we sure did, and if I remember right, she was very interested in infantilism and age regression therapy, but didn't she have another twist to her interests, something about, forced age regression, based on that book, All My Children, by…..um, what was her name?

Pamela:  You referring to Jacqui Schiff and her Reparenting philosophy her and her husband Moe attempted back in the 60's?

Mindy:  Yes, that's the one, didn't they get shut down because of an accidental scalding death of one of her patients, or, children as she referred to them?

JoAnn:  Yes, she did, and if I remember right, her and her husband Moe soon divorced right after that incident.  Now that you've sort of refreshed my memory, I wonder if Dr. Lake ever continued on with her practicing of Schiff's Reparenting Therapy, I've never heard of anything like that since then, and even though Dr. Lake's interest came years after the original Schiff incidents, I remember she was almost obsessed with their findings and their art of regressing their clients to an infantile status.

I lay there, listening and feeling somewhat surprised at the combined knowledge of these three ladies, I recalled the book they were talking about and I almost kind of remember it being introduced to me by Dr. Lake, and for some crazy reason, I felt my penis starting to get hard again after seeming flaccid for such a long time and I wondered, was it the tapes, or was it the thought of hearing and possibly watching Dr. Lake's and my sessions again, for at least, the 100th time over.

(When Mindy starts the tape again, there is a couple of rings and then they hear my voice answer)

Rob:  Hello

Dr. Lake:  Hi, is this Rob Williams?

Rob:  Yes it is, can I help you?

Dr. Lake:  Well I certainly hope I can help you, this is Dr. lake returning your call, you were interested in a phone consultation?

Rob:  Oh yea, hi, and yes, I was, you just surprised me, I wasn't expecting a call back this quick.

Dr. Lake:  I see, well I certainly didn't mean to surprise you but then again, I do like to respond as quickly as I can to potential new clients, even if it is only for a consultation.  So tell me Rob, but please, be as brief as possible, you need to understand, I don't go in to extensive detail during a consultation, if we choose to accept each other, then we can delve in to anything you want, as deep as your comfortable with, when ever you're ready, how's that sound?

Rob:  Ok, I understand, so, where do I start, what should I say?

Dr. Lake:  Well Rob, why don't you just go ahead and tell me why you called me to begin with, there must have been something you had on your mind?

Rob:  Yes, actually there is, so I'll just come out and say it so we don't waste each other's time.  I actually have two questions for you, one, do you know what Infantilism is?  And two, if you do, do you, or would you be willing to work with someone who believes they're in to this type of lifestyle?

(There was a long, uncomfortable pause)

Dr. Lake:  Tell me Rob, are you calling for yourself, or are you calling for someone else?

Rob:  Oh, I'm most definitely calling for myself.

Dr. Lake:  I see, well Rob, in answer to your first question, Yes, I am quite familiar with Infantilism, and as far as your second question, I would be very interested in working with you.

Rob:  (Excitement very noticeable in his voice) Really, wow, that is so cool, you're the first doctor I've talked with that actually agreed to work with me on this lifestyle.  If you don't mind, can I ask, how much will you be charging, like, what are your rates?

Dr. Lake:  Well first off Rob, I'm happy to see your excited, I can hear it in your voice.  My rates are $100.00 an hour per session and we'll have a weekly session.

Rob:  Oh, ok, wow, didn't think it would be that expensive.

Dr. Lake:  Hmm, I sense that the rate might be a tad bit out of your price range?

Rob:  Yea, but only if that's a BIG TAD, I had no idea, I'm sorry, really didn't mean to waste your time.

Dr. Lake:  Hold on a sec Rob, maybe we can work something out.  It just so happens that I'm in the process of writing a thesis on Regressive Therapy & Re-Parenting Options, would you be willing to let me video our sessions if I agreed to forgo the cost of my counseling?

Rob:  Really, WOW, yea, that would be awesome, but, do I get a copy of the tape also?

Dr. Lake:  (Laughing)  Yes Rob, I'm pretty sure we can work something out for you.  Now, with out going in to much more detail, I'll need to have you come in to the office and sign a contract release for your part in my thesis and the video tapes of our sessions, oh, and Rob, when you do come in for that initial meeting with me, I'll go a bit further in to detail on exactly what I am going to be expecting of you and how often we will be taping your sessions.

Rob:  Ok, yea, this all sounds great, so, when did you want me to come in and finalize everything?

Dr. Lake:  Would this Thursday be too soon for you, I'm booked up tomorrow and with today being Tuesday, I would most definitely like to meet with you before the weekend, at least to get the initial paperwork out of the way, so we can get down to the nitty-gritty of exactly why you wanted to see me in the first place.

Rob:  That sounds good to me, so what time should I be there and what is your exact address?

Dr. Lake:  I'd like to see you right after lunch, say, 1 P. M., and my office is located in the Thunderbird Medical Plaza directly behind Thunderbird Hospital on Eugly Way, 4894 Eugly Way to be exact, Suite 2A, so Rob, looking forward to meeting you and working together with you on this little project, talk to you then.

Rob:  Ok, and thanks again, bye for now.

JoAnn:  OH MY GOD, are you two thinking what I'm thinking, I mean, why else would she offer free counseling, I think she's picked up where the Schiff's left off, and Rob might very well be her first subject.

As all three girls look down at Rob, only to see him furtively rocking back and forth on his tummy, then as if he has been totally spent, he collapses on his tummy, unmoving, other than just breathing heavy and panting.

JoAnn:  Well, well, well, looks like we just found what gets this big baby excited, he just got himself off listening to Dr. Lake's voice.

Mindy:  Yea, and guess what, I think we now know what the video tapes are, you know, the ones labeled "Baby Time", these are his sessions with Dr. Lake.

JoAnn kneels besides me and while patting the seat of my diaper, softly says, "So tell me baby boy, and if you want, you can just nod your head, did Dr. Lake regress you back in to being an infant, for her thesis?"

I lifted my head, turning it towards JoAnn, and with a weak attempt after having been worked like a horse, just to relieve my tension, I slowly nodded my head yes, as I felt JoAnn patting the seat of my padded bottom once again as she said, "Ok Baby Boy, let's get you out of this yucky-yuck diapey and ready for beddie-bye, we'll get a little further in to this in the morning, but for now, you need changed(waving her hand in front of her nose)YOU STINK!!!!!

To Be Cont.

(CHAPTER 21)

I went through the diaper change barely thinking about it as I reminisced back over the thoughts of hearing the tape between Dr. Lake and I, knowing, the video tapes JoAnn, Mindy and Pamela would eventually be viewing would reveal more of me then I could ever have wanted them to know, and I realized, this quest for this fantasy of mine may very well might have set me on a road and a journey of no return, as a dreaded veil flowed silently and mystically over my deepest thoughts.

Once I had been changed in to a fresh diaper and dressed for bed, JoAnn gave me a quick peck on my forehead, lifted the side of my crib up, locked the rail in to place, then said "Nitey-Nite Baby Boy", then she quietly slipped out of the nursery.  I laid there looking at the room décor, all of the babies on the walls dressed in just diapers and posed in various positions and I thought to myself, was this, my destiny, is this what I really, truly want and desire, to be like all of them, having absolutely no control of anything I do, never having to make an adult decision again, and I felt the doubts swirling in my head, for maybe the very first time since I had concocted this fantasy, I was actually dreading the thought of even spending another minute, let alone a day, dressed and treated like a baby.

JoAnn:  WOW, that was quite an eye opener, so do both of you think he actually went through with these video therapy sessions with Dr. Lake?

Mindy:  I can't speak for Pam, but I'm itching to get a peek at these video's labeled "Baby Time", and as for me, HELL YEA, I'd bet money she regressed him back to an infant and recorded it.

Pamela:  I agree, there's no doubt in my mind that she regressed him back to infantile status, but I'd also be willing to bet, she didn't give him every tape, all he got was the ones she wanted him to have, basically, she just gave him enough fap material to keep him coming back.

JoAnn:  Yea, I get where you're coming from Pam, there's no way she's going to give him all of her findings, especially, if she regressed him through hypnotism, I'm quite sure there are things she didn't want him to see while he was under.  I think that we should bring this up with Dr. Ward when we take Baby Rob and Robin in for their pediatric appointment tomorrow.  There is no doubt in my mind that she has heard of, if she in fact, doesn't already know Dr. Lake.

Mindy:  WOW, so tomorrow will be Robin's final appointment with Dr. Ward, these past six months sure flew by, it's hard to believe she's going to be 18 months old, I'm sure going to miss her?

JoAnn:  I know, I know, it's always hard when they get adopted out, but we'll have another little one soon and just think, we still have Baby Rob, if you're rally gonna miss Robin that much, I'm sure I'd have no problem letting you change Rob's diapers now and then.

All three girls laughed, but JoAnn could see, Mindy was definitely hurting?

(CHAPTER 22)

The morning was soon upon me but not soon enough, I slept, but it was a restless sleep.  I wasn't sure if I slept uneasily because of what was on the tapes or because of the embarrassment of having the tapes heard by someone else, either way, I know the tapes were never meant to be shared and as I laid there, I wondered to myself why I had saved them, but deep down inside, I knew the answer to that question, I was sexually aroused by the thoughts of anyone treating me like a baby.  As far back as I remembered, I had always had these feelings and for the life of me, I knew not why?

I wasn't sure what time it was as I heard footsteps coming towards my nursery, and as I looked at the door, I watched it slowly open and in walked JoAnn with a big smile on her face. She hadn't taken no more than a couple steps when she stopped, dead in her tracks, sniffed the air, wrinkled her nose, and said, " WHEW, smells like someone has stinky pants for Mommy, My God kid, what have you been eating? "

JoAnn walked over and opened the curtains, then opened the window and as she took a breath of fresh air she turned and looked at me laying in my crib and said, " AWWW, don't worry Robby, 18 month old baby boys always wake up with a wet and messy diaper and since you want to be treated like an 18 month old, why would you expect to be any different?  Ha Ha Ha, I know what you're thinking, you're laying there wondering how in the hell do you keep wetting and messing your diapers without trying, let alone having the capability to stop and hold it as if you were a big boy who was completely potty trained.  Robby Baby, with what we're feeding you, trust me, you couldn't hold it if you wanted to, but there is good news, the good news is, immediately following your appointment and physical with Dr. Ward, there will no longer be a need to force feed you diuretics and laxatives in your food, you'll be able to eat real baby food and drink actual baby formula without all the, "AHEM", so called incentives. " 

JoAnn just laughed although I saw no humor in what she was saying let alone even know what she was talking about.  There was no doubt in my mind that they had been giving me laxatives but the diuretics were a bit of a surprise, I just thought I had been peeing so much because they were forcing me to drink a lot. 

JoAnn pulled my think baby blanket off of me and unsnapped my sleeper, she rolled the legs and the bottom of it up until it was all tucked under my butt then she had me sit up and as I did, I felt the mess in my diaper squish all over my bottom and then up in to my groin area as it oozed and seeped over my penis and balls.  As I was in a sitting position, she pulled the sleeper off over the top of my head then had me lay back down, and with a firm pat on my messy diapered bottom, she wrinkled her nose and said, "O-K Baby Boy, let's get you changed and ready to go to your first baby physical, You Stink!!!"

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to me, Mindy was busy packing a diaper bag, and a small suitcase, in Robin's nursery.  Had I of seen what was happening, or even knew, I doubt there would have been little I could have done to stop what had already been set in motion, and I know, without a doubt, not only would I have been terrified at the possibility, but I would no way have believed it, at least, I wouldn't have believed it if someone would have tried to explain it to me?

JoAnn took her time changing my diaper, as she cooed and goo goo'ed over me using more baby-talk then usual.  I was a bit concerned when after she sparingly used a thick coating of Vaseline, both on my bottom, on my crotch area, and even up my butt, as she seemed to enjoy sticking her fingers up my rear numerous times explaining she had to make sure baby had a clean tush for Dr. Ward, she followed this over usage of Vaseline with a moderate dusting of baby powder, then she pinned me in to a double thick cloth diaper, followed by nursery print pink plastic baby pants, an infantile tee with Tommy from the RugRats on the front, and then she dressed me in a pair of Oskosh B' Gosh style over-all shorts, complete with the straps for the shoulders and the snaps in the crotch, and I knew, they had planned on taking me out in public dressed like this, she topped the outfit off with a pair of RugRat ankle socks and a pair of tennis shoes that used Velcro to fasten them on.

Once we descended the stairs, with JoAnn holding my hand and toting my diaper bag as she had it slung over her other arm, Pamela saw me and quickly covered her mouth as she said, " OH MY GOD, that is so darn cute, he looks absolutely precious, oh, and by the way, Dr. Ward just called to remind you to make sure you use those special pellets she gave you, she wants him primed and in baby mode for his physical and appointment today. "

To Be Cont.

• Like 1

Yup, +1 on hanging out for the next few chapters.  Have been curious as to what the Dr would do.

I thought about a scenario on the train this morning on the way to work, I bet the Dr Lake did the initial work with Rob in "play testing" regression, and now Dr Ward will actually enact it.  I bet the second read the work of the first, and Patient Zero gets to experience first hand the techniques he unwittingly helped to develop!  

• Like 1

(CHAPTER 23)

I was quite surprised when all 3 ladies got in to the car with Robin and myself, I had never seen Pamela leave the house till now?  I could only imagine that going to see Dr. Ward was a pretty exciting thing for all of them to want to tag along, had I known what was in store for me, I would have jumped out of the car on I-10 regardless of how fast it would have been going.

When we arrived at Dr. Ward's office, I wasn't at all surprised to see the general motif to be that of what one would find in a pediatrician's office, the walls were not all that different than the ones in my nursery back at JoAnn's house, brightly decorated with babies in various positions and activities, but all clad in only diapers and some times, diapers and T-shirts, you know, the kind of T-shirt that barely cover a baby's tummy leaving the belly button exposed.  The room had what looked like a play area with toys for various ages, but all seemed to cater to the under 3 age, which I thought was a bit strange, I would think a pediatrician covered a child up until they were at least 15 or so?

We walked in and Pamela sat with me while JoAnn was checking me in, I would assume, but Mindy took Robin straight back to one of what I thought was one of the examining rooms, unbeknownst to me, this would be the last time I would see Robin, but as Mindy walked away with Robin on her hip, I could have sworn Robin gave me a, I'm sorry look, and sort of waved bye bye to me, but I quickly dismissed that thought thinking, WOW, this place has really got me spooked, now I'm seeing and imagining things that just couldn't possibly ever be?

We had only been sitting there for about 5 minutes when another lady walked in carrying a baby on her hip, and as she passed where JoAnn, Pamela and I were sitting, she smiled at us and winked at me, as if seeing an adult dressed this way was no big deal for her.  Soon after they checked in with the receptionist the mother took the baby over to the toys and set him on the floor allowing him to play with the age appropriate toys that were available, even though it seemed the baby had no interest in playing, he just sat there and stared at me and I really started feeling paranoid, what with Robin at first, and now this strange baby, it almost felt as if they were trying to communicate with me, and I thought, how odd, is this what babies do with each other, is this their form of communications, and all of a sudden I thought about that movie "Baby Geniuses", but quickly dismissed that knowing there was no way, was there?

I thought, hmm, too bad that wasn't really possible, but then again, if there was a way of communicating with telepathy, then that strange little baby would know that my tummy is really starting to feel weird and rumbling like crazy.  Now under any other circumstance, I would think that I was on the verge of having to go poop, but I knew I already had a bad diaper this morning and there was no way I would be needing to poop, for at least another couple hours, and only then, if I was to eat something, which for some reason, unknown to me, I hadn't been given breakfast yet, let alone, anything to drink, and I thought this a bit odd, I thought all babies got morning bottles when they woke up?

About another 5 minutes had passed when the receptionist came over to where we were sitting and told JoAnn the Dr. would see me now and asked if she could follow her back to an examining room.  JoAnn stood, took my hand and we both followed the receptionist, when we walked in the room, it looked like any other examining room I had ever seen.  An adult size examining table, numerous pamphlets on a dispenser on the wall, all dealing with infant ailments and procedures, a large 2 door cabinet, a small table with various magazines on it, mostly Parents, Baby Talk, magazines of that type, and two chairs, one on each side of the table.  What I thought strange, was the fact that the examining table was an adult size table, not the size one would expect to find in a pediatrician's examining room?

JoAnn sat on one of the chairs and just as I was about to sit on the other one, the receptionist took my hand and said, "UH UH UH, you need to get your little butt up here, you're the reason you're all here.  Dr. Ward will be in pretty quick, but for now, I need to check your vitals, that means blood pressure, pulse and I'm going to listen to your little heart beat."  The receptionist, who also turned out to be Dr. Ward's assistant, a Registered Nurse, quickly un strapped my Oskosh B' Gosh over-all shorts before I had a chance to get up on the examining table.  Once the straps were undone, she reached under me and unsnapped the snaps in the crotch area, then pulled the over-all shorts completely off of me, leaving me just standing there in a diaper, a T-shirt and my socks and shoes, I must have looked quite the sight as she had me scoot up on the table and lay down.

She expertly took my blood pressure, pulse and listened to my heart with her stethoscope, and when she was finished, she gave me a loving pat on the seat of my diaper, smiled and told JoAnn to make sure I continued laying there and that Dr. Ward would be in momentarily.  I looked over at JoAnn as she was folding my over-all shorts and as she placed them on the table next to her, my tummy rumbled again, but this time, if felt much more violent and was quite audible as a severe cramp hit me.  JoAnn must have heard it because she just looked over at me and smiled and just as she was getting ready to say something, the door opened and in walked, the most stunning lady I think I have ever seen, she was about 6'2", dirty blonde hair, the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and a body that I would have killed for and for some crazy reason, there was no way I could control my excitement as I developed a raging hard on inside my thick diaper and I could only hope that neither JoAnn, nor this gorgeous lady would notice?

The stunning blonde walked over and introduced herself to me as Dr. ward, then looking at JoAnn, she said, "Great seeing you again, I've gotten so used to just seeing Mindy when she brought Robin in for her weekly visits, I'm looking forward to seeing you over the next 4 months, or longer, however this works out for you."

Dr. Ward then turned towards me, laying there in just a diaper and a tee on her examining table, took out her stethoscope and listened to my heart, then had me sit up and listened to my lungs, asking me to breathe in and out at different times as she moved the stethoscope around on my back beneath my tee.  She then told me to lay back down and as I did, I was hit with an agonizing cramp as my tummy rumbled again and Dr. Ward looked down at me, smiled, looked at JoAnn and said, "AHA, I see you gave him the special pellets like I requested.  (She then looked back at me and said)  JoAnn has told me all about you and how your fantasy was to be treated like an 18 month old baby, well Sugar Butt, hold on to your didy's, you're fixing to experience just what an 18 month old experiences on a daily basis, even when they're getting a thorough examination from their pediatrician."

JoAnn stood up and walked over to me as I lay on the examination table and said(as I felt another cramp, this one more severe then the last), " It looks like you are going to finally get to live the ultimate baby experience, Baby Boy, this is exactly what a baby goes through at any given time, regardless of where they are or who's around, even in front of their pediatrician, babies don't control where or how they use their diapers, they just do it, just like you're getting ready to do."

I just lay there, turning red as a beet as I listened to what JoAnn was telling me, with Dr. Ward on one side and JoAnn on the other side, I couldn't ever remember feeling this embarrassed, as I was hit with another cramp, and without any possible control or way of stopping it, I felt the seat of my diaper filling up as the warm, squishy mess slowly oozed in to my diaper, and as Dr. Ward patted the seat of my diaper, I felt the mess smear and squish inside my diaper and I watched, both Dr. Ward and JoAnn wrinkle their noses as the smell of my dirty diaper slowly floated through the room.   

(CHAPTER 24)

The embarrassment and humiliation of what I had just done in front of this incredibly attractive lady doctor was almost more than I could had ever imagined, and as much as I wanted to just sit up and say out loud, I QUIT, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, both common sense and greed won out.  The greed being I didn't want to be penalized, even a single dollar for talking and the common sense being, this is what my fantasy was about, although it was much more than I could have expected.

As Dr. Ward continued to pat my padded bottom, she talked with JoAnn, about me, as if I wasn't even in the room.  I only caught bits and pieces of their conversation, I guess mainly because I was too rapt in the feeling of the mess squishing around in my diaper, each time Dr. Ward patted my bottom.

Dr. Ward:  So, is this subject ready to start the treatments to get him physically and psychologically ready for his journey back in to infancy?

JoAnn:  Yes, Mindy, Pam and I all talked about it and after having him for a weekend and going through all of his personal effects, we all agreed he would be a prime subject, as per our little arrangement.

Dr. Ward:  Yes, I agree, it would seem to me that if there was going to be any resistance, so to speak, it would usually occur either before you get them to me, or, worse case scenario, it would definitely happen prior to them messing themselves in front of me on a pediatric examining table, just their adult persona would stop them from doing such an infantile act in front of a perfect stranger, and am I too believe that he has been doing this all weekend without so much as a safe word or any hint of resistance?

JoAnn:  Yes, that's exactly what has been happening, I mean, other then the promise of the normal monetary payment that is.  This subject, however, has been somewhat different, there hasn't been a single time when he has asked to be changed out of a wet or dirty diaper, and yes, I know he wouldn't ask like an adult would, for fear of being penalized monetarily, but hell, even a baby who can't speak yet will let you know if they're uncomfortable and they need their diaper changed, he didn't even do that, not so much as even a whimper.

Dr. Ward:  Ok, well Jo, it seems like you have the perfect candidate for our procedure, I'll get with the other doctors as soon as we finish with Robbie's starting procedures.  He'll undergo the normal routine, I'll get him his first of a series of 6 weeks of shots to help his body, and mind, undergo the transformation he's about to take(As Dr. Ward looks down at me).  It's kind of funny, even though we're standing here talking about his future, he seems totally oblivious to anything we're saying, almost, as if his mind was already in an infancy mode.  I've got to hand it to you Jo, you girls sure know how to pick them, this may very well be one of the finest and most ready subjects you've ever brought me.

JoAnn:  I hear you Doc, we were all a bit surprised at how easily he succumbed to our suggestions, even when we first met him in the mall, he was  easily persuaded and complied with our every suggestion.  I truly think, of all the subjects we have brought to you and who have completed the transformation back in to infancy, Robbie may very well be the first one who is already almost mentally there.

Dr. Ward:  I agree with you thoroughly, so, what say we get this little show on the road, and as one last little test to his attempt at resistance, let's get my assistant, Kim, to go ahead and change his diaper so I can get his first series of shots administered without too much of a mess, if he let's her change him, without any form of resistance, then it is apparent, that, as with any other baby, he doesn't care who changes him and wipes his poopy bottom.

Dr. Ward calls Kim back in to the examining room and right away, Kim knows why she's there as she shakes her head, laughs and says, "RIIIIIGHT, save the dirty jobs for me", as she waves her hand in front of her face fanning herself.  Both Dr. Ward and JoAnn laugh as they leave the room together.

Kim:  OK you little stinker, let's see why they left so fast.

Following a couple quick pats to my bottom, I wince as Kim pulls down my plastic pants and I know, without even seeing it, just by the expression on Kim's face and at how much her nose is twitching and wrinkling, that this is definitely going to be a very messy diaper.

As soon as Kim gets my plastic pants all the way off, she slowly unpins my diaper and as she pulls the front of my diaper down, she wrinkles her nose again, looks at me and says, "EWW, YUCKY-YUCK, MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SUGARBRITCHES, W H A T .. D I D .. Y O U .. D O .. I N .. Y O U R  DIAPER, WHEW, STINKY BABY!!!!!

To Be Cont.

By special request I'm dropping the type size down, but just a tad, because if I drop much more then I can't read it, lol

(CHAPTER 25)

As I lay there I vaguely remembered any of the conversation Dr. Ward and JoAnn had concerning me and my future, as usual, and as much as I tried to put together what I was hearing, my mind was wandering aimlessly as I lay there, once again, mesmerized by not only Kim's effectiveness in changing my diaper, but also how she could just stand there, wiping my messy bottom, all the while talking to me in syrupy baby talk as if I wasn't a full grown man, but just another tiny baby that needed entertaining while getting their diaper changed.

By time Kim had me changed, wiped and diped, this time, without the plastic pants, Dr. Ward came back in to the room by herself.  She was carrying a tray with what looked like an assortment of needles and other items, Vaseline and some foil wrapped items.  I wasn't as much interested in what Dr. Ward had on her tray as much as what she was saying to me.

Dr. Ward:  OK Robbie, we're going to get your first treatment over and done with as fast as we possibly can.  What I would like for you to do is just lay there and do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, the more you cooperate, the faster we'll be done and you can be on your way.

What I'm going to be doing is administering the first of a series of six treatments to help you make it through your regression fantasy with JoAnn and the girls.  We all know how important it is for you to make it all the way through with a monetary reward at the end, I'm here to insure that you do.

With a nod from Dr. Ward, Kim unpinned my diaper, but instead of pulling the front of it down, she just left it laying there, still covering up my privates? 

Dr. Ward:  Robbie, I'm going to need you to roll over on to your tummy, nice and slow, we want to make sure your little tush is still covered with your didy.  Good boy, now, this is going to feel a little bit cold, just be patient, all I'm doing is putting Vaseline on your bottom, oh, and don't be alarmed, this is going to be a very invasive treatment, you will feel my fingers spreading Vaseline up your little bum hole, I'll be inserting two suppositories, but in order for them to achieve maximum results, in conjunction with the rest of your procedure, I'm going to have to insert them with the help of what we call, a SuPP-Plunger.  What this does is gently pushes the suppositories up your anus as far as possible, thus, creating a more thorough cleansing when the suppository starts to melt as it irritates the walls of the rectum.  These suppositories are what I refer to as my special pellets, once I've started the 6 week process with these, combined with the shots you will be getting, there is no turning back, so like I tell all of our subjects that come in for this procedure, you may as well sit back and enjoy the ride, the ride back in to your  infancy.

I feel Kim pulling down the back of my diaper and I jump a bit when the Vaseline is spread on my butt, but nowhere near as much as when I felt Dr. Ward shove two suppositories up my butt, followed by the plunger which made it feel like my entire anus was being spread open beyond belief.  As I groaned a bit, I heard Dr. Ward say, "OK Robbie, hold still, you're going to feel a little stick and then some pressure".  I immediately felt the stick of the needle, deep inside my anus and then the pressure, almost as if I had to poop, but couldn't?

Dr. Ward:  Alright, good boy, we're half way done.  Kim, let's get him turned back over but make sure you keep that diaper under his bottom.

As I was carefully rolled back over on to my back, I felt Kim pull the front of my diaper up, once again covering my privates, and I could see Dr. Ward prepping another needle.

Dr. Ward:  OK Robbie, you might want to turn away for this one.  I'm not sure if you've ever had a catheter inserted, but this is going to feel a lot like that, however, I'm going to need you to remain calm and be perfectly still, this will be over in a heartbeat, and like before, you're going to feel a little stick, however, this time, there will be an enormous amount of pressure felt, and as much as you feel you want to pee, you won't be able to, not for awhile anyway, and unfortunately Robbie, you are going to feel that pressure to have to want to pee for about an hour, without being able to, but trust me, once you can pee, it's going to be the most euphoric feeling you will have ever had, so much, you'll be aching to get the next procedure just to get you back to that natural euphoric high you're going to experience.

I took Dr. Ward's advice and didn't watch as she inserted the needle into the tip of my penis, but I immediately felt it and she wasn't kidding about the pressure, it took the place of the stick feeling almost immediately as she pushed down on the hypodermic releasing it's contents in to my penis.  The pressure was almost unbearable, so much that, I barely realized when she gave me that final shot.

Dr. Ward:  Robbie, you may or may not realize I went ahead and gave you the final shot of the procedure.  This shot was for the purpose of helping you accept the role of being a baby, and being treated like a baby more easily.  It's a type of psychotropic drug we've been experimenting with, it helps to alter your sense of reality and perception, thus making you more susceptible to the baby role in which you long for.  In as much as it makes you enjoy being a baby, it also allows you to maintain your own mind and way of thinking, thus allowing you to be basically a baby, but with your adult mentality.  What the drug does, is prohibits your mind to act like an adult, even though you will still remember everything that is happening to you as far as being treated like a baby.

In short Robbie, you are going to remember every single diaper change, bottle feeding and infantile treatment done to you, as well as everyone who has taken care of you for the remainder of your contract with JoAnn, you just won't be able to stop it or do anything about it.  Basically what I'm saying, to make a long story short, YOU HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF NO RETURN, for all intent purposes, and as far as anyone who sees you for the next few months, will just assume you're a bit slow and you have the mental capacity of an 18 month old toddler, and only JoAnn, the girls, my associates, myself, and YOU, will know you're an adult with the ability to think like an adult.

Kim went ahead and got me diapered, securing each pin with a smile, as Dr. Ward stepped outside to get JoAnn.  I don't know why, but when JoAnn came back in to the room, I felt overwhelmed with joy, almost as if I was a toddler who missed his mommy.  JoAnn came straight over to the table and gave me a little kiss on the forehead telling me that she had heard I was a good baby boy for Dr. Ward.  Kim handed JoAnn a clean pair of plastic pants from out of my diaper bag, explaining to her that she highly recommended them due to the treatments and because of what was to be expected over the next few hours.  Dr. Ward quickly interjected cautioning JoAnn not to keep me in plastic pants all the time, but for this instance, she thoroughly agreed with Kim.

While JoAnn was redressing me, in the same outfit I had when I got here, Dr. Ward went over a few of the basics about what to expect over the next few hours and the upcoming week.  JoAnn nodded her head as she listened to Dr. Ward while she was dressing me.

Dr. Ward:  I know you've been through thus procedure before with previous subjects, but since you only go through this 6 week procedure twice a year, I just like to refresh your memory on what you can expect.

Oh, and by the way, you asked about Dr. Lake, it's funny you should mention her, I just talked with her about two weeks ago, remind me to tell you about my relationship with Dr. Lake, maybe next week when you bring Robbie back in for his 2nd session and we have more time to chat. 

(CHAPTER 26)

As I lay there, after JoAnn got me re-dressed, listening to Dr. Ward and JoAnn talk, I tried to remember everything Dr. Ward had told me about the various medications she gave me, and as hard as I tried, I couldn't recall the little details of exactly what it was I was given and how it worked, but I did know I had this feeling of needing to pee very badly and as hard as I tried, it was useless, nothing seemed to be working, and yet, every time I looked at JoAnn, I got the feeling that no matter what happened, as long as she was near me, I would be safe.

When we left the doctors office, it felt kind of strange, not having Robin with us, but then again, it also felt kind of nice, being the only baby now and getting all of the attention, and I quickly wondered, to myself, why would I feel that way, it wasn't as if I, really was a baby?

I wasn't totally surprised when we didn't go home right away, but I was quite surprised when we pulled in to the Metro Mall parking lot, the exact same mall where I first met JoAnn and Mindy.  When we got out, Pamela had set up the over sized stroller for me and as I got in it and sat down, I still felt the urgency of needing to go pee, but like at the doctors office, nothing was happening.  Now as an adult, this might have caused me a bit of concern, but for some reason, it felt natural, feeling as if I wanted to relieve myself and not knowing, or caring, one way or the other, if I actually did, it was a strange mixture of emotions.

The girls pushed me around the mall in the stroller for awhile and almost as if scripted, we ended up, back in the food court, at the exact same table we had all originally met at.  JoAnn and Mindy got us all something to eat from McDonald's while Pamela was getting me out of the stroller and situated at the table, but before she let me sit down, I was surprised to see she had some type of a harness that strapped to the chair, and when I sat down on it, she brought it up between my legs, then brought the straps up over my shoulders, crisscrossing them, then fastening each one in the back, and I quickly realized, Pamela had set me up in a portable baby seat/highchair apparatus, and just like the very first time I had sat at this table with JoAnn, Mindy and Robin, I immediately looked around to see if anyone was watching, but surprisingly, no one was really paying any attention other than two elderly ladies sitting a couple tables away who were just smiling at me in a condescending way.

JoAnn and Mindy got back to the table, setting a Happy Meal in front of me, and just like before, Pamela immediately took my drink and poured it into a baby bottle, then spread out my chicken nuggets and fries, with some ketchup, on a napkin in front of me.  Then to my shock, JoAnn stood up, got behind me and pushed my chair closer to the table, quickly tied a bib on me, and with a pat on my head, said, "There you go baby boy, eat your num-num's all up and then we can go home and you can play awhile before you take your nap."

I know I should have felt embarrassed, being trussed up like a baby, with a bib on and sucking on a baby bottle, especially dressed the way I was, but for some strange reason, which my adult mind couldn't comprehend, I wasn't the least bit embarrassed, as a matter of fact, I felt quite natural as I ate my finger food and drank from my baba, and even when my tummy started rumbling and growling, I felt no sense of urgency or panic, as a matter of fact, I was almost looking forward to releasing, what felt like pent up energy, but I would soon know, that pent up energy was just the suppositories getting ready to kick in.  What I didn't know, was the shot Dr. Ward gave me in my rectum, was a numbing agent that would prevent me from holding anything in, and when the suppositories did finally kick in, it would be a natural release of the bowels, which I would be experiencing from here on in, and I wouldn't be able to hold it or contain myself, even if I wanted to, which was feeling more and more like the least of my concerns.

As I was shoving the nugget's and fries in my mouth, unknowingly, smearing ketchup all over my face and fingers, I felt the seat of my diaper slowly feeling up, and the adult persona left in me, started to feel embarrassed as the mess began to spread and squish throughout my diaper, both front and back, and JoAnn must have seen me as I immediately quit eating, and just sat there, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, because she just smiled, got Mindy and Pamela's attention, and said, "Oh Look girls, I think a certain someone just discovered he has lost all control of his bodily functions, he's got that cute little "Potty Face" that is telling us he's making a little boom-boom in his diaper for one of us."

Mindy:  Ha ha ha, what do you mean, ONE OF US, that first boom-boom diaper is all yours, you know the rules, now the question is, are you going to change him in the van or wait until we get home and we have to smell him the entire trip?

JoAnn:  Are you serious, there's no way I'm riding with him in the van, what with him smelling like that(as JoAnn waves her hand in front of her face, then laughs).  As soon as he's done eating, I'm taking this little stinker to the family restroom and changing his diaper, YUCK, but I'm definitely eating my lunch before I do that, he's not about to ruin my meal.

All three girls laughed and continued eating their lunch, but I did notice, they all moved their chairs a little bit farther away from me.  It was all kind of surreal, not sure how to put it, but I felt a wave of embarrassment come over me when they were talking about me messing my diaper and how bad I smelled, but then again, I felt a bit euphoric, knowing I COULD ACTUALLY sit there, in a public setting, and mess my diaper just like a baby, and as I looked around the food court, just as before, no one was really paying attention to me, so I proceeded to continue eating my nuggets and fries all the while smearing the ketchup everywhere.

Just before JoAnn was fixing to take me to the restroom and change me, the two elderly ladies that had been watching me earlier came over to our table.  One of the ladies stood near JoAnn and said, "AWW, he's such a sweetie, if you don't mind me asking, how old is he?"

JoAnn:  He's 25 years old, but unfortunately, he only has the mental capacity of an 18 month old.

Older Lady:  Aha, yes, that would explain why he's dressed the way he is, the bottle, the bib and the restraints.  Well I must say, you are quite the exceptional young lady taking care of him like this, I'm sure he's a bit of a burden, but he's so lucky to have someone like you in his life.

JoAnn:  Well thank you, but trust me, he's no burden at all, it's not a whole lot different then taking care of a baby, just a moderate size adjustment, other than that, we just treat him like an infant and he responds by smiling and showing us all how much he loves us.

Older Lady:  (Wrinkling her nose)  That is so sweet of you, but I think someone here has stinky pants, he smells a bit poopy.

JoAnn:  Yes he does, I was just getting ready to take him over to the restroom to change him when you walked up.

Older Lady:  Oh dear, well I'm sorry for interfering, please, don't let me hold you up, wouldn't want your precious little man to get a diaper rash now would we?

All the ladies smiled at that comment as JoAnn was undoing the straps on my makeshift baby seat, and when she had the apparatus loosened, she stood me up, grabbed the diaper bag from the stroller, took my hand and as she said bye to the older lady, walked me, through the food court, over to the restroom area.  When we got there, the family restroom was occupied so JoAnn had me sit down next to her on one of the benches located outside the restrooms. While we were sitting there, the two older ladies showed up, once again, and the one who was doing all the talking, sat next to me on the bench.

Older Lady:  Aww, I take it the family restroom is occupied?

JoAnn:  Yes, the door is locked so looks like we'll have to just wait our turn.

Older Lady:  Well that's not good, this poor little guy shouldn't have to sit in a dirty diaper.  Plus, there might be a mommy in there breast feeding her baby, and if that's the case, you've probably got a bit of a wait.  Tell you what, if you want, I'll go check out the ladies room, if there's no one in there, why don't you use the padded bench they have in there to change him on and my friend can stand guard outside the door, just to forewarn any one that might want to come in.

JoAnn:  (Thinking about the offer and looking over at me, she smiles)  That is so very kind of you to offer, I think I'll take you up on your offer, I really do need to get him changed out of this dirty diaper, thank you very much.

JoAnn stood and as she took my hand, once again I was feeling totally humiliated and embarrassed just being put in to this situation, and I didn't understand the spectrum of my emotions, they were running like a roller coaster, one minute I felt like an adult, embarrassed to be treated like this, and the next minute I felt as if I was nothing more than a baby and everything that was happening was a normal everyday occurrence, what I didn't know was that the psychotropic drug Dr. Ward had given me would cause this roller coaster of emotions, with no possible shutoff valve or any way of controlling them.

JoAnn and I walked into the ladies restroom, after the older lady had went in and made sure it was vacant, but I was a bit shocked to see she had left her friend standing outside by the door and she went ahead and came in with JoAnn and myself.  JoAnn immediately got my changing pad out of the diaper bag and while she was spreading it out on the bench, I was mortified when the older lady knelt next to me and started unsnapping my overall's as she talked to me in that syrupy sing song voice that one would use when talking to a baby.  Unfortunately, it was at this time that my adult persona was in place and not my baby persona so I stood there, blushing and embarrassed as hell while this strange lady, old enough to be my grandmother, proceeded to undo the straps on my over-all's, letting them drop to the floor, leaving me standing there in just a baby tee and a very messy diaper as she smiled, patted my bottom, wrinkled her nose and said, "OH MY, someone's got stinky pants, yes he does, My Oh My Oh My, Whew, you're just a stinky little fella yes you are.

JoAnn patted the bench and the changing pad motioning for me to lay down as she smiled at the older lady and thanked her for her help.  When I laid down, another sensation hit me, but this one was like no other sensation I had ever had, and I vaguely recalled something Dr. Ward had told me about having some kind of feeling I would totally enjoy. 

Just as JoAnn started to pull down my plastic pants, my fists doubled up and I tensed as my toes started to curl and I started turning a bright red, I began to squirm around on the changing pad as JoAnn kept her hand firmly resting on the crotch of my plastic pants, and then, it hit.  What started out to be just a little tinkle soon became a torrent as my diaper became wetter by the minute, and with each squirt I felt an amazing euphoric emotion, unlike anything I had ever felt before, it was almost like a combination of having to pee really super bad and finally getting to go and having a sexual orgasm at the same time.  I must have been quite a sight, laying there, squirming around on the changing pad, fists doubled up, toes curled, face turning red, and to top everything off, I started grunting and farting as if I was trying to poop.

The older lady just stood there and stared at the spectacle she was witnessing and when she could finally speak, she said, "Oh My, well you were certainly right about him being just like a baby, I haven't seen that little scenario since my grandson was an infant, he used to do the exact same thing when he was leaving me a surprise in his diaper, and just like my grandson, your little guy is just so gosh darn cute when he does his little potty show."

Both ladies laughed and nodded their heads in agreement as JoAnn watched the color of my diaper starting to change as the shadowing beneath the plastic pants indicated the wetness and mess spreading, simultaneously throughout the diaper.

Meanwhile, back at Dr. Ward's office………..

Dr. Ward:  (On the phone)  Hi, is this Sammi, it is, awesome, yea, this is Lara, just wanted to give you a head's up, you'll never guess who was in here today to start their first of the 6 week transformation treatment, do you remember a Robert Williams?

To Be Cont., or not?

• Like 1