LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reconnecting (Complete!)

We actually wrote this story on a LiveWriting night, which is a Patreon thing Pudding and I do where we... well... write.  Live.  But this time, we gave our patrons a special super power: they could change anything we had already written and they could pick what we wrote next!  It's a little tropey, but it was a super fun experience.  And we have to thank our supporters: @Selpharia (Selphie) and @Yuukarian (Anapathy)!

This is just a one-chapter short story thing.  But who knows, maybe more will happen in the future? ^_^ 

More happened!  

A complete PDF and ePUB of Reconnecting is available on our Patreon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reconnecting
Written by Sophie & Pudding
Meddling by Selphie & Anapathy

Chapter One: Diapers

"I know I teased you for wetting the bed, but this seems a bit extreme..." We were always close for siblings, but ever since puberty had taken hold and driven us in opposing directions dictated by gender, things seemed more and more distant between Vania and I. And the way she'd reacted after I teased her for wetting the bed when she came to visit… well, it was scary!

"You wanna make fun of me because I have accidents Milo?  Well I'm not having it.  Either you're wearing one of my diapers to bed or I'm leaving!" I had planned to stay two entire weeks, and we were only on the second day.  Milo and I used to be so close, and now look at us...

"Right, I get it, but why? It's not going to make you any less of a bedwetter an-" If she had an aura, I was sure she'd have been on fire right about then. I didn't mean it! I just couldn't see how she'd gotten from 'pissed at her sibling' to 'wanting to humiliate me' like that.

I shoved him as hard as I could into the wall, but I'd never had his strength or balance, even I was a few inches taller. "Wear it or I'm leaving!" The fact I had diapers at all was something I had hoped to keep hidden from my brother, but we'd gotten too drunk last night and I'd fallen asleep on the sofa.  One wet cushion later...

"I don't even know how, okay!" She tried to push me again and I grabbed both her wrists in my hands and pulled her in close to me by pulling her arms up. "Is it going to make you happy?"

"Yes," I muttered, struggling to pull away from him.  Finally, he let me go and I stood as tall as I could, looking at him with a deathly glare. "I'll show you what to do.  And you're wearing it to bed.  The whole night!  So you know how it feels to..." I didn't finish my sentence, a blush overwhelming my cheeks.

"How it feels to wet the bed? Vania..." She was crazy. "Whatever I do, if I wear it or not, it's not like I'm going to have an accident at night, alright? I'm an adult."

An adult?  I glared harshly and he quickly realized his mistake. "I'm leaving," I pushed past him to the spare room and started packing up my bag.  But I knew better - Milo and I had been best friends since the day we were born.  We had that twin-telepathy thing.  Sure, we had drifted, but both of us wanted to be closer.  This was... well it was a way to reconnect.  As stupid as it sounded.

"Hey I'm sorry, alright, I'm sorry." I grabbed her wrist as she was unzipping her bag, and she shook me off with a pout and puffed up cheeks. "I said I'd do it, alright? I just... you're a girl, Vania, and wearing girls things is weird... I'm not gay, you know?"

"It's a diaper." "It's pink." I put my hands to my face and sighed.  How was my brother such a goddamn idiot? "Fine, you don't want to wear it, I'm leaving." "I said I would!" "Then stop being a..." I thought about it. "Stop being a baby about it, then." Well, that certainly hit home.

I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks the way she just was, which was MEANT to mock her, but just made me look more like her and thus, less intimidating. "What do I do?"

I checked the clock.  It was already eight at night.  Early for bedtime, but whatever.  I fished into my suitcase and pulled out one of the pink diapers - something simple and medical with a pinkish tint - and pushed it into his hands. "The side with the tapes goes under your ass.  Pull it up between your legs and tape it in place.  Lay down first.  And I swear, if you mess it up I will kill you because these are expensive!" Obviously I was still angry.

I took the diaper with masculine indignation and stuck my tongue out at her, waving my hand toward the door. "Some privacy?" But my apartment wasn’t exactly the bastion of free space to go. "Or at least like turn around?" The last thing I wanted was my sister seeing me nude, especially given I'd taken to keeping myself hairless down there for my last girlfriend.

I left him alone in the spare room.  I swear, he could have just used his own fucking room, but whatever.  I sighed and leaned against the counter, rubbing my temples.  This wasn't supposed to happen... but maybe I could use it to my advantage.  Milo in a diaper.  I giggled.  Okay, this could be fun!

"I broke it." It was flimsy anyway, how was something made out of plastic supposed to stay on?! and I was obviously too big for it, even though Vania was bigger than me, and I guess she just got cheap products from china or something. Either way, I couldn't wear it now! "Sorry, sis, I tried." I went to drop the torn diaper in the trash.

Broke it?  He... he broke it?  Was he an idiot or something?  You can't break a diaper!  I snatched it out of his hands before he could throw it away and saw that the tape had been pulled clean off.  Some of the plastic was ripped where he may have tried taping it on, but it was... it was awful.  And then I remembered my first time, last year.  With a deep sigh of defeat, I threw the diaper in the trash and pointed to the spare room. "Come on.  I'll help."

"What?" She'd help? Oh no no no no, not a chance! "Look if you want me to try again I will but you can’t help! We're twins, and we're siblings, and you can't see me in my underwear like that!" Because obviously I wasn't wearing it without underwear on underneath.

"I don't care.  You said you'd wear one, right?  And these things are like two-fifty a piece.  So either you get your ass in there and stop whining, or I'm leaving." Whining.  And then I remembered earlier... "You really are a baby, huh?  Throwing a tantrum over everything."

"What? N-no I'm not!" I crossed my arms, how dare she?! Fine. Fine, I'd do her stupid thing. I marched back into the bedroom and fell back on the bed. That didn't mean I had to LIKE it.

I went to remove his underwear and he stopped me. "You are not seeing me naked." "I've seen you naked a hundred times.  We shared a womb.  We shared a tub.  When you were fifteen you wouldn't shut the fuck up about your dick and you whipped it out every ten goddamn minutes.  Now stop complaining like a bratty child." I kept using that against him - that he was a baby.  He hated it.  And in turn, he seemed to actually listen to me.  Perfect.

Ugh. Why was she doing this?! I mean. She was right. I did do all those things, but that's just how boys act. Letting your sister put you in a diaper is absolutely not how boys act! "Fine just. Don't look okay?"

"You're such a baby," I said once more, to get under his skin, as I stripped him of his tighty-whities.  Honestly, I'd seen enough guys naked to know that penises really weren't a big deal.  I was a nurse for goodness sake!  That was how I came to find these diapers anyway.  When the boy was appropriately naked from the waist down, I unfolded the pink diaper and lifted his ankles above his head.  Standard stuff.  Diaper changes were dime a dozen.

I couldn't help it, when girls saw me naked, it meant sex. And sex meant getting hard. And I tried to think unsexy thoughts, you know, like rotten fruit or Trump or my sister putting me in a damn diaper. Regardless, nothing seemed to work. "This is dumb..."

...he was hard.  And he was shaven.  I had placed him back on the diaper, but I couldn't look away from his member.  Um... I bit the inside of my cheek and went to get the baby powder, dousing it all over his private parts.  Covered in white powder like that, like a real baby, it helped to distract me from his condition.  This was... strange. "Could you like... calm down or something?  This is weird enough as it is."

"Yeah you don't fucking say!" I didn't mean the outburst, but it wasn't exactly my choice here to be aroused, it was a bodily response! "Just ignore it okay, you're not even supposed to be looking at me.  Don't be a perv."

"Don't be a perv, he says," I muttered, so he could hear. "But he gets an erection when I'm putting him in a diaper.  His sister, no less..." Okay.  Weird.  But at the same time, teasing him like this... it was really fun.  It reminded me of when we were younger, and we'd always be at each other's throats.  Mom hated that.  I pulled the diaper up over his erection and placed the tapes as tight as I could.  Hopefully that would work, right? "All done.  Good boy!"

"Oh my fucking god, don't say shit like that, alright?" I was doing this because it made her happy, but she was REALLY pushing her luck here! And my cheeks were bright red and I pulled the comforter over myself before I could even look at what she made me wear. Ugh. I couldn't close my thighs.

"Not so funny now, being a bedwetter?" "I'm not a bedwetter!" "You sure look like one," I said in a sing-song voice, smiling happily.  Who could have known this would turn out so perfectly?  I never would have thought my brother and I would be equivalent through diapers. "Okay, let's watch TV or something.  Put your pants back on."

I tried. I really tried! But my skinny jeans weren't having any of it, and I ended up falling over on the floor after hopping around on one foot over and over, trying to pull them up over my ass and this thing on it. She laughed like a chorus of angels.

"Why don't you wear pajamas?" "I don't have pajamas!" "...you don't have pajamas?" Who didn't have pajamas? "I sleep naked." I stifled a laugh. "Well, that sucks for you.  Do you want some of my pajamas?" I fished through my suitcase to find a spare pair - pink with cupcakes on them.

"I'm not wearing those." That was my protest. "They're girls pants, and I'm not gay, okay? I love girls and girl accessories." I was proud of my Hank Hill reference. She looked... mischievous.

"Accessories?  I have hair bows and stockings and heels - you still wear the same size shoes as me, right?" He looked absolutely mortified!  I rolled my eyes. "I'm kidding. If you would rather wear a pink diaper instead of pink pajamas, that's your call.  I think you look darling.  Like a real little boy!" I passed him the pajamas all the same - the choice was his. "Come on.  TV time."

"I'm NOT a little boy! Fucking..." I huffed and pulled the pajamas up my legs, which at least fit over the bulky undergarment better than my jeans. But when I walked, I sounded like I'd just gone grocery shopping, and my legs didn't move the same, and this was so DUMB.

"Don't you have to wear... these?" "At night, sure." He glared at me and I smiled widely.  This was going to be such a fun week!  And true to my word, before bed that night, I used the bathroom and changed into one of my diapers.  I had grown accustomed to them over the past year - I didn't mind them at all.  I just hated when shitty people made fun of me - i.e. Milo.  I poured myself a very small glass of water and looked at the bathroom door before turning off the light.  Hm.  I reached in and locked it, then pulled it closed.  It didn't matter either way for me - I knew I'd wet the bed.  But my brother... this week would be very fun indeed!

"Hey." I shook my sister on the sofa, and then shook her again, and finally, in desperation, I slapped her face - something I wouldn't realize was a mistake until I'd done it. "Did you lock the bathroom door? I fucking... you gotta be more fucking careful than that." It was late, dark, and I was moving anxiously from foot to foot. "I"m going to take this dumb thing off and go down to the store to use their bathroom, just don't lock me out alright? You're such a bimbo sometimes, Vania…”

I was a heavy sleeper.  But when someone slaps your cheek, you wake up.  And you wake up irritated.  I stared at my brother, processing what he was saying.  Bimbo?  When did he even learn words like that?  What was this, tenth grade? "Mm.  No.  Use the diaper." Like it was the most normal request in the world.

"Ugh, don't be stupid, alright, I played your dumb game and I was a good sister," I winced, "brother." fuck I was tired. "This isn't like some fetishy sissy story on reddit alright," because a brother should know about such things, right? I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Just. Don't lock me out. And stay out of my room."

"Mm.  No.  Use the diaper." Like I hadn't heard him at all.  But I had.  I'd heard him very clearly.  Sissy story?  Sister.  I looked up through the foggy dark night at my brother in those girly pajamas and thought about it a minute.  I had always wanted a sister... "You were teasing me for bedwetting.  Use your diaper, and we'll be even."

"I'm not pissing myself." I didn't exactly want her to be here on her own, either, though. "If I do it, can I take this stupid thing off? No more games?" Gross.

"Mmhmm." I was still tired, lying with my head down on the edge of the sofa.  I wanted to get up and move to the spare room, but I was lazy and the sofa was comfortable.  At least this time when I fell asleep out here I was diapered properly. "I just want you and I to be even.  That's all."

"You're a fucking pervert, I want you to know that. Boys and girls don’t have to be the same.  It’s alright for you to piss your pants and me not to, I love you anyway." I wasn't getting out of this, though, huh? "Fine. I did it. Just now." I hadn’t, but how could she tell anyway?

...hm.  I sat upright and stared at him in the eye.  I knew when my brother was lying - he wasn't exactly good at it.  Psychic connection, remember?  Twin powers.  But what annoyed me was his argument: it's alright for me to do it and not him?  Why?  Because I was a girl?  So I tugged down his pants as hard as I could and dropped the pajamas to the floor.  Before he could react, I put my palm to the front of his diaper, cupping his cock. "No you didn't." And then another realization... "Why would you lie to me...?"

Jesus. JESUS. Why. What?! WHY would she touch me like that?! Holy fuck. My knees felt like jelly and I puffed out my cheeks. "Because you want me to do gross things, and I'm trying to be a good sibling and you're being such a typical chick about it. Whenever a guy is nice, this happens."

"I'm not unlocking the bathroom until morning," I told him sincerely.  Actually, I couldn't.  I would have to take the whole handle apart just get back in - it's not like I had a key or anything. "So either you piss that diaper or you piss your bed.  But tomorrow I'm going home, since you're being such an asshole." And then a true but crushing statement: "I hardly even know you anymore..."

Well. That hurt. I was quiet for a second, and looked at her, then away, and then down at my feet. "Tha's not... that's not fair, you know me really well sis.."

"The Milo I know wouldn't act like this.  He wouldn't lie to me, and he wouldn't say I'm being a "typical chick" like being a girl is so fucking terrible.  You started this, remember?  You made fun of me!  And... and I just... figured you were better than that.  And I was giving you a chance to prove it." I got up from the sofa with my blanket.  Already, I could tell I was wet. "But I guess I was wrong...."

"No no hey... hey, I'm sorry alright.. I'm sorry, it's just how guys are, and I love you sis, I love you more than anything, you know I'd like be first in line if you needed a kidney, or I'd kick anyone’s butts who hurt you. I'd do anything for you. Anything. I miss you too." Yeah, I knew I screwed up.

"Well this is what I want," I said quietly, but strictly.  I was sure of myself.  I was sure of this decision. "You're in a diaper because you teased me.  And you should wet it because I have accidents too.  Then we're the same again, and you won't be so horrible to me.  Understand?  So if you want things to get better between us... well, you know what to do."

"Fine." My borrowed pajama pants were still around my ankles, and I realized when I started peeing just how obvious it had to have been that I was dry before. I felt it. I heard it. It was gross and it went on forever and ever and I felt more embarrassed that I think I ever had. "Now we're the same.."

A part of me thought he wouldn't do it.  I thought... I dunno.  His pride would get in the way.  But it didn't.  He stood there, he pushed, and the diaper between his legs darkened and sagged.  I stood there quietly, watching him give up control of his own bathroom habits, and bit my lip.  Oh... "Y-yeah... you're right." Wow. "Sorry if I... you know.  Was a jerk."

"Can you unlock the bathroom now please?" My voice was small and I shifted left and right on my feet. "I need to shower, and do more than pee." And I couldn't leave the room to go to the store now.

"Oh." Ohhhh... "Right.  Well, about that." I forced a smile and played with the ends of my hair. "You don't have a key by chance, do you?" He stared at me, bewildered.  Great... "Or a Philips head screwdriver?" Again, he only stared.  Oh no... "W-well... I can't really get the door open then.  I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry." She nodded to the non question. "I'm here standing in my own piss and about to crap my pants, and you're 'sorry' that you locked me out of my bathroom? Well, I'd do anything for you sis, and you wanna be the same, right? So fix it. Do anything for me and fix this!" I stomped my foot like an petulant child.

"Hey, you're the one that doesn't keep the keys when you get a new place!" "Don't put this on me!" Yeah, okay, this was my fault... "Um... is there a store open nearby?  One that has screwdrivers?" I knew the corner store had snacks and a bathroom and it was open all night, but they probably didn't carry screwdrivers.

"I don't KNOW, Vania, but I know that in about two minutes we're NOT going to be the same anymore!" My stomach churned angrily. I was such a good brother, why was she doing this to me!

I shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, trying to think of a solution.  Ask a neighbor!  At 3am?  Or a crowbar?  Who even has one of those in this day and age?  I bit my lip and looked at my feet.  "We... have to wait until morning," I told him simply, honestly. "Can't you hold it?"

"I can absolutely not fucking hold it okay I needed to go before bed and you weren't going to let me out of this thing so I thought OH I'LL JUST WAIT UNTIL MORNING but here I am in a wet diaper - not the kind of girls’ underwear I usually like for the record - and my insides are about to become my OUTSIDES!”

Way more information than I needed... "Well.  I can't do anything, Milo!  I... I didn't think this would be a problem!" Who could have anticipated this?  It's not like some evil omniscient god was controlling our lives!  No one wanted my brother and I to be locked out of the bathroom, stuck in diapers, waiting to mess ourselves!  Of course, I wasn't a goddamn child and I could hold it until morning.  But apparently I'd overestimated my brother...

"Yes, you didn't th—“ I didn't even get that word out before it happened, and it happened with no subtleties, no grace; with a loud and vibrant sound I lost what little shred of dignity I had in the torrent of mush that pushed out of me, pushing into the diaper like a dam had collapsed and caused a mudslide. And I couldn't help but cry.

He was crying.  Like a baby.  My poor baby brother.  And I felt so guilty.  If I hadn't of locked the bathroom, if I hadn't of been so spiteful... so I did what any good sister would.  I put my arms around him and pushed, struggling, until the mess started to fill the seat of my diaper.  We were the same.  Him and me.  Always.  No matter what.

It was pretty gross, I'm not gonna lie. And I wasn't sure that what she did really helped, but it did make me feel a bit less like a freak to have been the only one having done it. She pulled me into her arms and I winced with every motion, because I felt like I was going to burst, like my diaper would pop and stuff would get everywhere. But it was nice to be held. "I t-to-told you..." She smelled awful. I smelled awful. I coughed and tried to bury my nose in her shoulder.

"Shh," I told him, holding him close.  I'd never done anything like this before.  I'd never even wet myself on purpose!  I was strictly a bedwetter!  But now, in such a shameful situation... I didn't know what to do.  I felt helpless in his arms and he felt helpless in mine.  But we were together.  That was what was important. "I have an idea..." I led him by the hand over to the living room floor. "Lay down."

I didn't want to move. I didn't want to exist honestly, but I didn't have the energy to argue, so I let her hold my hand and followed her whims like a little puppet. "This is so icky.."

"It'll be better soon.  We just have to get used to each other." With that, I crawled on top of his body, facing away, and pushed the seat of my diaper into his face.  He would acclimatize.  Everything would be better soon.  Facing his diaper, I pulled at his knees, until his legs were high in the air, spread wide.  Then I pushed my own face into the seat of his--

"That is so out of character," Selphie interrupted. "Give me that."

"Hey!" Ana shouted as Selphie snatched the book out of her hands.

"This garbage boy needs to be force-femmed so hard.  She’d best prance him about in the prettiest little outfits!"

"Right when it was getting good," Ana sulked.  

Selphie pulled out her pen and started writing the next chapter.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Who could have anticipated this?  It's not like some evil omniscient god was controlling our lives!  No one wanted my brother and I to be locked out of the bathroom, stuck in diapers, waiting to mess ourselves

Okay, THAT is so meta it's worth a like in and of itself!

And that ending!

WOW!

It is far too early in the morning for this. I need coffee before my brain snaps.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, THAT is so meta it's worth a like in and of itself!

XD thanks!  It was just a fun, silly story.  We had a great time writing it.

These little short vignette things might not make it to DD in the future.  We like to keep our focus on our bigger stories, you know?  But for now, why not? ^_^ 

~Sophie

I know I had read this but there wasn’t any comment from me. Maybe I read it on Patron. I really enjoyed it and you know that’s one brother you can know for sure can be counted on to back you 100%. If he is willing to be diapered then wet and mess himself for you, he will be there for you. Well worth the like. 

Chapter Two: Desperation 

I used the spare room to change out of my messy diaper and my brother used his own room.  The whole thing had been so... unexpected.  He couldn't hold it.  I felt so much pity and guilt that I... I shook my head and felt a blush on my cheeks.  I couldn't believe I'd done that!  Ugh, this was so humiliating.  But at least... at least we were humiliated together.  Maybe that meant all this teasing could finally stop...

I couldn't look at her the next day. Not at first. But that shame turned into contemplation and contemplation into annoyance and then that into contempt, all before lunch time. I was a man, and she couldn't just... do that to me. She couldn't take advantage of me like that. That's what all my friends would have told me: bitches need to know their place, in the kitchen or on their knees. Right? "I think you owe me an apology."  I said to her, frowning. She'd brought lunch back to the room. Maybe she was offering an olive branch. But it wasn't enough. What she'd made me do? Ugh. Fucking gross.

"Uh... for what, exactly?" The lock on the bathroom door?  I'd fixed it early this morning.  I had to drive all the way out to the Walmart on the edge of town, but whatever.  And I bought lunch - pizza from his favorite place. "Stop being a smart ass and just sit down, okay?"

That just pushed my buttons even worse, and I shook my head, clenching my teeth. "People aren't toys or dolls, you know that right? Last night was... it was sick, okay, and you need help." Maybe it was too much for the throat, but I had a lot on my mind to say!

"...what are you even talking about?  When you shit your diaper?  Yeah, that was pretty gross, if I do say so myself." Yeah, that was a petty thing to say.  But I was pissed off!  We were finally over this and he's bringing it back up?  Ugh.

"When you forced me to do that, yes. When you trapped me and set me up and then... then shit yourself, too. And like, that's okay for girls, girls have less control than guys anyway. But you can't just...you can't do that to me, sis. Alright? Now what's that, pizza?" Yeah I made my point. She got it now.

"Less... control?" I glared at him. "Less control?  You couldn't hold it for one goddamn night and messed a diaper, but I have less control?!" Okay, so maybe this fight wasn't over.  I put the pizza down on the table and smacked my brother across the face. "Women have just as much control as men, you got it?!"

"Don't fucking hit me, what the hell? Who do you think you are? That's why women get beat up by their men, because they act like this" I knew I messed up. I knew I went too far. And I took a deep breath. "Look. I'm sorry. I know you’re embarrassed that you're underdeveloped and a late bloomer and stuff. And I'm sympathetic. But you have to admit, last night you went a bit crazy..."

...who was this guy?  He wasn't my brother.  He was an asshole!  I went to hit him again, but I stopped myself.  Hm... "Fine.  Let's make a bet, then." My brother loved to bet.  It was a weakness of his, and I knew enough to use it against him. "Two diapers.  A two-liter of soda each.  Whoever pisses themselves first has no control." I was fine with wearing diapers, honestly.  I mean, it was embarrassing, but whatever.  I'd worn them for the past year anyway.

"Wait, the girl with the bladder issues is betting me here?" Oh what an idiot. I smirked, ideas formulating in my head. "Fine. But when I win, you have to admit that girls have no control over their own bodies and should just be quiet and listen to their boyfriends. And you're not allowed to be pissy if I make fun of your diapers. And if you win... well, who am I kidding? You won't win."

"And if I win, you'll be a girl for a week." He stared blankly, like I was crazy or something. "You'll give up all your control.  I'll dress you.  I'll give you a girl's name.  And you'll be a complete girl for an entire week.  Deal?" He gave me a nervous look, then with some gesture of reassurance, he put out his hand.  We shook.  Oh, this was going to be fun. "We start at seven tonight.  Get a two-liter of your choice.  Until then, let's eat pizza."

She was going to be put in her place and our relationship would be better than it had ever been. Girls just needed to learn their place in the world, that was all. And there could be a lot less conflict in the world. I ate pizza. Things felt normal.

We both went to the store that evening, around five.  I already had diapers for the both of us - pink, only to cement his loss further.  But we needed soda.  The coolers were stocked with a ton of cold 2-liters.  I took a look at all of them and settled on Sprite.  No caffeine.  Caffeine was a diuretic - in other words, it made you pee.  Any nurse would know that.

I got Mountain Dew, because the caffeine would keep me awake and alert and all I had to do was stay awake longer than my bedwetting twin, and she'd lose by default. I felt smug in my purchase; so smug that I even got a Monster to go along with it. "I hope you enjoy admitting the truth to me, sis."

"Oh, I absolutely will enjoy it." Wow, what a dumb boy.  It was amazing we were related.  We got back to his apartment and I put the two-liters on the counter. "Starting now, you can't back out.  You sure you wanna do this?"

"I don't know, sis, I've been having my doubts. I love you a lot, and it's just..." She looked at me with sparkling eyes. "I'd feel bad if you humiliated yourself over this, you know? I know you're sensitive about it. And if you'd only apologize we could call this off, okay?"

Welp.  Milo had his chance. “That's not going to happen, so let's get going." I pointed to my bedroom and he looked at me a little bewildered. "I'm changing you, remember?  You proved yesterday that you're too incompetent to do it yourself."

"Yeah but I'm not going to be actually using this thing so it's fine, I can do it." I was still so cocky. I had flashbacks, ideas in my head of what had happened, of her messing herself like a disgusting child. Flashes in my head of her pushing her butt against my face after she did. Wow. Did that even happen? Why was I even thinking about such gross things?

"The diaper has to stay on the entire time, and if you dress yourself it won't stay on more than five minutes." My voice was stern.  Assertive.  He rolled his eyes and walked into my room.  I pulled out the pink diaper and unfolded it in front of him. "Lay down.  Pants off."

"You know, it's kinda fucked up that you keep wanting to see me naked, Vania." I took my pants off, I wasn't ashamed, and sat back down on the edge of her bed. She was super attractive, I got that, I mean we shared the same DNA so that much was obvious. But she was also my sister.

"I think it's more fucked up that your dick gets hard when your sister tapes you into thick pink diapers," I said casually, offhandedly, as I lifted his legs and slid the diaper under his bottom.  Sure enough, when I lowered it, there was his cock, standing at attention and ready to greet me.

“…yeah well... it's just a physical response. If you touched it, it would go right down. It’s just because I'm naked and..." Man, I was mumbling and stammering and blushing. I thought about her crinkly ass on my face. And my cock jumped again. What the heck little guy?!

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd love if I touched it.  Pervert." I pulled the diaper between his legs and taped it in place around his hips.  Gosh, he sure looked like a little girl already.  Maybe, after I won this bet, I would do more than dress him like a girl.  I could dress him up as my little girl.  He certainly deserved it after all. "Okay, you're good to go."

I was really put off by the thoughts I'd been having, and I drank my monster quietly while sitting on the sofa. She was crazy. My sister was crazy. She didn't give me any pants, and when she came out, she wasn't wearing any either. Just us. Twins. Adult twins. In matching diapers, and on display. I thought about last night and got a little warm. I had to look away.

"Don't drink that." Though when I took the Monster out of his hands, it was already half gone. "We are both drinking a 2-liter.  It has to be finished within the hour.  And no bathroom.  No anything.  And no excuses.  Got it?" I tossed him his Mountain Dew.

Within the HOUR? I looked at her, I frowned, and I did something completely manly and adult: I stuck my tongue out. I'd drink it within half an hour! Of course by the time I was halfway through the bottle I felt sick and bloated. "Ugh... I feel sick... maybe we can do this another time?"

"Hey, you made the bet.  You're welcome to give up if you want." He had finished half the bottle in fifteen minutes, which seemed pretty stupid to me.  But whatever.  I took a sip of my Sprite. "Surrender and I'll go easy on you this week."

"I'm not surrendering. I'm saying maybe we could do this tomorrow when I'm not sick. I'm obviously sick and it wouldn't be fair for you to win against me if I'm sick, would it? That would be cheating. And I know you'd wanna win fair and square, Vania." Like she'd ever win. But I could play to manipulate.

"I gave you an out half an hour ago.  You didn't take it.  I don't want to hear any more complaining.  Either surrender or shut up." I took another big sip of my Sprite and turned the television volume up so I didn't have to listen to my brother bitch.

I sipped the drink. And groaned. And sipped. And groaned. By the time I finished it, I felt like death warmed up, I felt fizzy and full and gross. "Fine, I give up. You said we could call it even if I gave up, right? I give up." She didn't even acknowledge me. She just turned the volume up! "Vania...hey..."

"No.  I said you could give up and I would take it easy on you this week.  But you'll still be a girl." I finished the last sip of my Sprite and checked the time.  Perfect pacing.  It was just before eight. "You don't already have to go, do you?  I mean, I'm doing just fine, so..." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Right but... but you can say you won, alright? I won't tease you about your problem anymore. I won't even make you apologize for shitting your pants in front of me, or making me do that... that stuff. I'm your brother, let's just make up okay?" Oh god I had to pee.

"And you have no control?" He glared at me and I turned to him. "Say you have no control.  That boys have less control than girls.  That you'd rather be a girl.  And you'll honor your half of the bet." Simple, straightforward. "If you do, I'll be kind to you for the next seven days."

"Not gonna say that." It was time to stop begging. It was time to stop being pathetic. I sat up and I jumped on her, and I pinned her down to the sofa by her wrists. My crotch pressed against hers by virtue of the thickness of our diapers. "It's time for this to be over now okay? I'm your brother so you gotta listen to me."

He pinned me to the sofa and I looked up at him with surprise.  Oh... I mean, I didn't think he was going to do that.  And... I felt a little blush on my cheeks. "I don't listen to anybody who breaks bets," I said as firmly as I could. "People who break bets are just liars and cheaters.  Are all men like that?"

I'm not breaking the bet, I'm just being reasonable and..." She was blushing. I could use this! "And you don't want to be in charge, you made this bet because you wanted to lose, because girls are submissive naturally, that's what you learn in college... I didn't know it at first, but it's true. Girls are just..." I took a gamble. "Girls are warm holes for boys to put their dicks in. You should be thankful. So let's stop pretending here, okay?" Not that I was going to fuck my sister. But I could use her natural submission here to win.

...gosh he was so fucking stupid.  Like, I mean, honestly.  It was remarkable.  But... hmm... "Yeah?  Well... I don't think I could ever look up to you again after watching you mess your self last night?  I thought maybe this bet could get things back to normal.  You could show me how much control you have, and how little I have?  Right?  But if you're just going to back out now... maybe you don't have any control after all."

"I have plenty of control..." I winced at the cramp in my bladder. "I'm your big brother." By a technicality. "You're always going to look up to me." I got off her. Only because staying stretched out like this was making it harder to focus on not wetting myself. "I need to pee."

"I gotta pee too," I muttered, a little nervously.  I mean, sure, I did.  But not that badly.  I would be able to hold it just fine for at least another hour, no problem.  But some false hope would definitely encourage him. "I mean, I hope I don't lose..."

"You're going to lose." She wanted to lose. She wanted me to be in charge. She was a girl. "How about you just do it, sis? I mean, you didn't really want to win, right? If you win you basically have to give up all your time and energy for... for what, to embarrass me? Let's be truthful here, you want to lose, so let's just get it over with.” I put one hand out and held hers... then put her hand, and mine, to the front of her diaper. "Be my baby girl okay?" So fucked up.

I couldn't believe this boy was so stupid.  How was he my twin?  We shared half our DNA?  It was amazing... "Milo... I can't do that.  I'm going to honor our bet, no matter what.  You'll probably win, right?  Because boys just have more control.  So why are you so scared?  A real man wouldn't be scared." I handed him the remote. "Now let's watch more TV."

"Right.." Right. She was right. She was going to lose. She was basically admitting it. Which was why I was so sure, so relaxed. So calm and content that only five minutes later I stood up in shock, having started to just wet the damn diaper "Oh no no no, no, fuck, no, hey, wait, stop!"

"Oh no, what's wrong?" But it was obvious.  The front of his pink diaper started to darken, to fill up and thicken between his legs.  I smiled quietly to myself. "Oh goodness... look at you.  You really wet yourself?  I thought you had so much control?  I mean, I'm still dry, and I'm a girl."

"Shut up, you're not fucking helping okay." I was so pissed. Furious. I tore at the tape of the diaper, like getting the piss away from me would make this not happen, but she grabbed my hand when I tried, and she slapped me so hard I fell back on the sofa. What the fuck.

"You are not taking that off, little miss!" I said with a tone very different to the one I was just using.  I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him up off the sofa, dragging him down the hall and into my bedroom.  He nearly ripped the diaper, it seemed... I didn't think he would have been so stupid! "You lost, Milo.  You're a girl now."

"No I'm not, this is dumb, you're dumb! I'm not doing this, I'm not a girl, I'm not wearing fucking diapers, and you're not pushing your diapered butt on my face okay!" I was crying. Fucking crying. But that was expected; she was hurting me!!

...diapered butt on his face?  What the hell was he talking about?  Uh... "You treat me like I'm beneath you, just because I'm a girl.  I can handle you teasing me about the diapers, because yeah, it's sort of embarrassing.  But there's nothing wrong with being a girl, and I'm going to show you that.  You have no control.  You just wet yourself like an infant!  So this week, I'm in charge.  And if you don't agree right now, you'll be punished."

"Fuck you!" Punished, what was this? Some lewd fanfiction? I was her brother, she couldn't fucking punish me, that's not now this worked! I was going to make her pay for this, I was going to get so even with her.

"That's a naughty word for a girl your age," I said with a smile on my face.  The more I thought about it, the more I loved the idea of Milo being a little girl.  Because being a woman isn't diminishing at all - it's empowering.  Being a little girl, however... so I took him by the hair and sat down on my bed, pulling him over my lap and smacking the seat of his wet diaper with the palm of my hand.

What. What. WHAT. What was she doing?! "That doesn't even hurt you... you stupid... stupid bitch!" But feeling the wet cotton smooshed against my skin, the sound of what was only a diaper being hit, the faint smell of my pee... it was all a very heady mix of embarrassing that compounded quickly.

"It doesn't?" It sure hurt my hand, after five spankings.  So I reached down to his jeans that he'd left on the floor and pulled the belt out of the loops.  I folded it in half and brought it down hard on his padded bottom.  The sound was deafening, a crack like lightning, and his body physically jumped in the air. "Is that better, my little Millie?"

Millie? MILLIE? I was about to mouth off about it, but the pain felt like lightning and I howled, kicking my feet. What was happening?! This wasn't how gender relationships worked, this isn't what siblings did with each other! This was sick and wrong and each time she hit me, I yelped, pushed forward, rubbed my cock in the wet diaper, and got harder, building an association. I was shaking, begging her to stop.

Tears dripped down his cheeks and I finally put the belt on the floor, rubbing his bottom through the diaper. "Shh, shh, it's okay Millie, it's okay... I don't like punishing you, but you have to learn.  This week, big sis is in charge, right?" He didn't answer, so I pinched his thigh. "Right?  Or do you want another few whacks with that belt?"

"R-right... f-fine... no more... please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I teased you, I'm sorry..." Mostly I wanted her to stop because I was in pain, and bawling. I also wanted her to stop because if she didn't I was going to cum. And I couldn't comprehend that, couldn't rationalize it. But I was still hard as stone.

I helped my baby sister up on his feet and rubbed the tears from his eyes. "Shh, it's okay, your big sissy is going to take care of you.  Let's put you in a cute nightgown and we'll go back out there and watch TV, alright?  Come on, let's go." I didn't mention anything about changing his wet diaper.

"Um..." I grabbed for her hand, missed, and caught her top she was wearing.  I lost my words, then mumbled: "Can you take me out of this thing please...?" Not ‘can I take it off’, but ‘can you take it off me’. I was shaking. I felt disgusting. Small. Diminished. Aroused. And all I could think about was last night.

"Oh, no honey, not yet.  With how much you had to drink, you're bound to need your diaper in the next hour and that one is very thick - it will hold." He looked mortified as I pulled out a pink nightgown I had packed. "Arms up, baby girl.  I promise to change you before bed, if you're good.  Otherwise, you might get a rash."

A rash. Change me. A nightgown. I shook my head and started apologizing under my breath, over and over. She'd listen. She'd end this. She made her point, I got it, we didn't need to do this anymore. We were fine, this was fine, this could be over now... right? Right?

"Hm, no nightgown?  Well, you can stay in the diaper until morning then.  How's that?  But when you have a rash, you'll be sorry." I sighed and put the nightgown down, but he quickly stopped me. "Oh, what's that?  You want to be good now?"

"I'm good... I'm a good boy, a good brother, okay? I just... the wrong people... I didn't mean to hurt yo-" She stopped me talking and held up the nightgown and I put my arms up just so she'd let me continue. "I'm not a girl, Van, I'm not.."

"Obviously you need more spankings," I said with a sigh. "I thought we agreed that I was in charge, but you haven't learned your lesson yet." I grabbed the boy by the ear and dragged him over to the bed once more, where I threw him down over my lap.  That was all it took before he started crying again.

I thought when I started to cry, that she'd stop. That she wouldn't hit me again. I was wrong. And the problem was that within four hits, I let out a moan instead of a yelp; I didn't mean to, I didn't! And it's not like I came, it just... the rubbing was feeling nice and... and that made her stop. And the silence was deafening. "I'll be good…” I offered, hoping she hadn't heard it.

...well, that was strange, wasn't it?  I looked down at him, whimpering on my lap, but that sound.  He wasn't enjoying this, was he?  It really wouldn't make sense... but regardless, I stood him up and looked into his eyes. "You'll listen to what I say.  And if you don't, you'll be spanked with your own belt." He nodded softly. "You'll be in that diaper until morning for disobeying me."

"I need to... do the other thing..." I mumbled, then tried a peace offering, "a-after I go to the bathroom, we can watch TV? I'll wear anything you want okay? And be good." God when did I become so pathetic?

I should have just let him go, honestly.  I didn't want to deal with him shitting himself again.  The first time wasn't that fun.  But this moment was strangely alluring.  I didn't want to lose my control over the situation. "I'm in control, remember?  You'll wear your nightgown and use your diapers.  Or do you need the belt again?"

I didn't even say no. I didn't even argue. I bit my lip and just followed her into the living room. I could hold it, I was sure I could. I wasn't that broken and pathetic. She was just my sister, and I could play along. Thats all this was, right? Playing along? Right. Playing along. I yelped when she started to brush my hair, mostly because I didn't expect it. "What are you doing..?"

"Brushing your hair.  There's not a lot I can do with it because it's so short, but I could pin up your bangs and shape your eyebrows later.  You'll look much more feminine." He didn't say anything so I took the initiative. "That's alright with you, isn't it?" Of course, if he said no, he'd be spanked again.

"It doesn't matter... as long as it's alright with you." I told her what I figured she wanted to hear. If I argued, she would just spank me again.  After I’d come to close to... to that, I couldn't risk that. So I figured I'd just... play along. Right?

"Good girl, Millie.  You're learning so quickly." I pinned his bangs up with a flower barrette and went to find some tweezers from my purse.  By the end of the night, he looked like a cute little girl, or at least, a cute boy dressed like a cute girl.  That was good enough for me. "It's getting late, Millie.  Let's get you in bed."

"I really need to go... uh..." I mean, I'd be good, right? She'd understand. "I really need to-" She looked at me sternly and I shook my head. "Nevermind, I mean, nothing, I... I'll go sleep now?" Tomorrow, she'd let this be done with. She got bored easily.

"I'll tuck you in," I told him, leading him to his bedroom. "No!" he shouted, getting in my way.  I gave him a stern look and put my hands on my hips. "I'm sorry?  Is the little girl in the wet diaper telling me what to do?  I thought I was your big sister, and you had no control?  Or does Mr. Belt need to teach you a new lesson?"

Mr. Belt. I wanted to scoff at her. To taunt her and tell her that even when she had a modicum of power, she still needed a man to do her dirty work. But I was worn out, and tired, and embarrassed. So although my mouth opened to say it, no words came out apart from: "I'm itchy... and smell bad..."

"And you'll be changed in the morning," I said simply.  I knew he'd wet himself again very soon, maybe before he even fell asleep.  But I also knew my brother couldn't be trusted.  Obviously it was a mistake to let him sleep alone.  So I pushed past him and into his room, and... well I'd seen a lot of guys' rooms before.  I knew what to expect.  But I wasn't prepared to see Milo's.  This sure explained a lot...

"That's the end of the chapter," Selphie said with a smile.

"What?!" Ana cried out. "No way!  He didn't even mess himself!  Write that part!"

"Nuh uh, I left it on a cliffhanger so the readers--"

"Gimme that!" Ana snatched the book out of Selphie's hand and opened it up to a fresh page.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Make sure to Like and Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon!

• Like 5

Well you knew as soon as he foolishly made that bet what the outcome was going to be. I really did like Mr. Belt. It may not be enough to keep Millie in line with the diaper on but let her take a few swats with a bare bottom and I bet it works. Well worth a like. It’s so nice to be caught up. I actually read some on Patron the past couple of days. 

5 hours ago, Pudding said:

We actually never left it, we wrote it every Friday since the first week, but we weren't sure we'd finish it, so we waited to put it out.

^This, pretty much.

It was just supposed to be a one-off joke sort of thing.  Something tropey and fun to write with some viewers.  Then the next week we didn't really have any ideas, so we were like, "We could do a second chapter..."

A few months later, we'd actually turned this story into a finished product!  It definitely has some weird moments, and it's mostly pandering to the audience, but it turned out pretty cool in the end. o_o 

It's not a super long story.  Maybe 8 or something chapters.  I don't know, I haven't edited more than this yet.  But I'm committing to posting all of it. ^_^ 

Chapter Three: Chastity 

I tossed and turned until I didn't know the time. 2am? 3am? I was determined not to wet that diaper again. I was sure I was going to win - she may have robbed me of my manhood, but I wasn't about to let her have what little dignity I had left. Around 3:10am I lost, and wet myself, and cried myself to sleep. There was no way this could get worse. Tomorrow we were going to have a talk.

I locked the bathroom door again, because I didn't trust him.  This time, though, I had the key.  This next week, Milo was going to be my little sister.  I was in charge of him, and he'd have to get used to it.  And maybe at the end of the week, after he learned his lesson, he would stop treating women like we were less than men!  And everything in his room... it was all starting to make sense.  Tomorrow, we were really going to have a talk.

When I woke up, the sun wasn't up yet. I wrestled with the bathroom door in tears, pulling and tugging and twisting, like somehow in two hours of sleep I'd forgotten how doors worked, maybe. I went into the kitchen, I noticed it was 5am. I went through draws, tugging them open loudly and sobbing, trying to find something, someway to get into the bathroom - a screwdriver, a hacksaw, anything. I made such a mess and such a ruckus, and my stomach ached, and I think that was why when I realized I'd woken up my sister all I could do was scream at her. "I need to use the bathroom!! Open the door!! Please... please open the door, please don't make me do that again..." I groaned and doubled over.

"You know," I said with a yawn, a little annoyed with my lack of sleep, "you're my little sister this week.  I wouldn't speak to your big sister like that if I were you." Had he forgotten already about the bet we made?  I swear, he was so stupid sometimes... "Now why don't you ask politely like a good little girl?"

"I'm not going to be a good little girl! I'm a boy, Vania, I'm a man, and..." And I was sobbing like a baby. "And I played your game but this is crazy and mean and you've had your fun now stop right now! I'm not shitting myself again, that's so... so gross! So awful! Why would you want me to do that? Do you like it? Do you like poop? Is that your thing, is that why you're doing this? You're so fucked up, Vania." Obviously, I was sleep deprived. I made an embarrassing noise from inside my diaper, groaning and holding my stomach. "Please no, please not now.."

I wasn't having any more of this.  It was five in the goddamn morning and he was acting like a little brat!  I was his big sister, he was my little girl, and I wasn't going to let him speak to me like that.  So I reached out, in the middle of his tantrum, and smacked him hard across the face. "You will learn to use your manners or you'll be a very unhappy little girl," I said harshly, with venom. "Now there will be no more toilet privileges for the rest of the week.  I hope you're happy."

I was going to hit her back, I'd decided that I was, I was going to put her in her place and teach her a lesson for this. But when she hit me, two things happened; I fell to my knees from the impact. And the second, and much worse one, was that the impact of my soggy soaked through diaper hitting the heels of my feet caused me to lose control and start messing not only uncontrollably, but so very loudly. And I cried and blushed and my tears felt like steam from the heat of my cheeks. "Why are you doing this..."

"Because you are a very naughty little girl," I said harshly, down at my brother. "You were very bad and very rude and you are going to learn to be a good girl." Every time I said girl, I could see him quiver.  I remembered his room earlier, the clothes all over the floor, the closet of dresses and heels... yes, this was certainly his thing.  The diapers, the shitting himself, absolutely not.  But I had to punish him somehow.  When I saw his body ache and relax one final time, and the seat of his diaper puffed out with his mess, I kicked him over and rolled him onto his back. "Good night, princess.  I'll see you in the morning.  And if you even think about taking that diaper off, you'll regret it."

I didn't know when I made it to my bed. Part of me thought maybe if I never moved again, I wouldn't have to acknowledge what I'd done. But the living room smelled awful, and at least under a blanket I could pretend I hadn't done this. And maybe in the end it was all a dream, right? Maybe it wasn't real? My sister seemed to change between two entirely different people and motivations, and I didn't get it.  But sleep came easy with how exhausted I was.

I had been too harsh on him... I sighed and spun the spoon in my coffee.  This whole thing was supposed to be revenge for how he teased me for wetting the bed!  And then he said all those stupid things about women, and I am such a feminist!  And now he's laying in his bed in a messy diaper... I sighed and got up from the table.  Being my little girl wasn't all bad.  I just had to show him the good stuff. "Hey Millie?  Time to wake up silly girl."

Waking up came in phases. Awareness. The sense of it all being a dream. Smiling. Breathing in. Coughing and gasping in disgust. Moving.  Having it confirmed what I'd done. What I'd been made to do. And then my sister, smiling above me. I tried to squirm away from her, but moving quickly was... difficult. "Oh ew ew ew..."

"Oh goodness you're a stinky girl, huh?  That's okay, I'm here to help.  Come on." I put out my hand to the smelly boy and smiled. "I won't hurt you.  Just trust me, Millie.  Like you used to.  I'm gonna take care of you."

"You did this to me..." But I wanted out of this, and the look on her face told me that the way I'd reacted just now wasn't going to lead to that. How was I to know I was being trained by my sister? "S-sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Please can I change now?" There. Better. She looked so beautiful, just like in the dream I'd had. I blushed. Dammit...

He was learning.  Good.  I took him by the hand and led him out of his bedroom.  The clothes - the girl stuff - was thrown into his closet and the doors were shut.  Had he thought I didn't see them or something?  I rolled my eyes and helped him into the kitchen, where a plate of eggs and bacon waited for him. "I made you breakfast.  And look, I got you apple juice in a sippy cup too." I'd made a quick run to the corner store this morning.

I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to drink. I especially didn't want to drink out of that! And I didn't want to see up her short little dress at the diaper she was wearing, either, because it made me think about the dream I'd had, the way I'd thought about her. She was my sister! MY SISTER! Why wasn't she wearing pants? Why was she doing this to me? "I'm not really hungry..." I kept my gaze away from her. "I just wanna change please."

"I'll change you when you finish eating.  Now sit." He had been standing by the chair, looking at me from head to toe.  At my nightgown?  Yeah, it was short, but I didn't feel like it mattered if he saw my diapers anymore.  After all, he was in a shitty one.  If he tried to tease me, I'd tease him back. "If you eat like a good girl, I'll run you a bath."

"Fine..." I couldn't look at her. Looking at her made me feel feelings, complicated feelings. The dream I'd had, the one that had made the front of my diaper wet in a non-pee-fashion. She'd been wearing a diaper.  Like that first night, she'd made it full.  She'd pressed it against my face. I wanted to tell myself I'd throw up, with only a layer of padding between my face and her mess, but in the dream I'm moaned and groaned. She'd rubbed me through my diaper, told me I couldn't get off without her doing this. Trained me. Ugh, gross, God. I picked at the bacon unhappily.

He squished his messy butt down on the chair and I smiled happily.  Yes, he was much better this way!  Even if he didn't smell better... I shook my head and went to start his bath.  I had a lot of faith in my brother.  He could learn how to be a good boy, I just had to... train him a little.  Like a pet.  I smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to drink. But she'd promised me I could change, so I did what I was told - even if it did involve unscrewing the top of the cup to drink it with some dignity. In my dream, she'd drugged my food, made me pliable, made me obey her so she could train me. But people didn't do that stuff in real life, I was sure.

"HEY!" He nearly jumped out of his seat, spilling the cup as it clattered to the table.  Apple juice fell onto his lap - onto the nightie I had dressed him in!  I puffed out my cheeks in frustration. "Look what you just did!  Look at the mess you made!  Was the one in your diaper not enough?  Why would you take the lid off your cup, huh?  And I was going to change you, but now..."

So much stimuli. My eyes went wide, I fumbled, I was soaked with juice, I smelled horrendous, I felt diminished with her yelling at me, I tried to explain; failed. "N-n-no wait! Vania, Vania, I'm... I didn't... I just... please, please don't leave me like this!" Were those new tears? Holy shit, I was so pathetic.

I gave him a serious glare and sighed, relaxing my arms at my sides.  Poor boy... "Apologize.  Say you're sorry to your big sissy.  And agree to drink from sippy--" I stopped and thought about it, and shook my head. "You'll drink from baby bottles from now on, since you're so incapable.  Say it." I'd have to make another trip to the store...

Baby bottles? Big sissy? I tried not to get hard in my padding, but squeezing my thighs together only reminded me what I was sitting in. "I'm sorry... sorry Vania. I'll be good. I can just use this one, okay? You probably don't have any bottles anyway, right? And you have to change me anyway so I'll just... I'll use this one?" Even in the worst of things, I was still trying to establish control.

I crossed my arms in front of me and stared down at my brother.  Even when we were standing, I was taller.  Now, he was much shorter.  Shorter and in a messy diaper.  I did my best not to smile. "You'll do as I said, or you won't be changed.  Simple as that.  Would you like to try again?"

"Fine...I'll be good. I'll drink out of a bottle or whatever..." She was wet. I could tell, because I looked. I wished I hadn't looked, because it should have grossed me out, and it didn't, and I didn't even know what to make of that. It was like that dumb dream had tainted me. "I'm sorry for teasing you. About your bedwetting. We all have secrets and things we're ashamed of, and I shouldn't make light of yours." As sincere as I might have sounded, the problem was... I was smart. It was just what I knew she wanted to hear.

I sighed and nodded my head.  See, he wasn't so bad.  He just need to remember what it was like to be a good person.  I patted him on the top of the head and smiled. "I forgive you.  Now let's go get you a bath - you are so stinky!"

So, I guess we had a functionally different expectation of what a bath meant. I thought I'd be allowed to go to the bathroom, take this shit off, have a bath, feel good. What my sister meant, however, was that she was going to take off my diaper, tease me about it, make light of the fact I was turned on, then draw me a bath and tend to me while I was there the whole time, while critiquing the fact I didn't moisturize my skin.

"All I'm saying, Millie, is that you wouldn't have such a terrible rash if you had moisturized your skin.  And you would look prettier in those dresses in your closet too." He looked at me, bewildered, and I rolled my eyes. "Come on little girl, no more secrets.  You know mine, I know yours." Diaper changes weren't a huge deal to me, being a nurse and all.

"Those belong to my ex, uh, she does theater, and you know, she needs more space, so..." It was hard to lie about something that turned me on when my sister was literally looking at my naked downstairs. I wanted to scream at her and tell her she was too nosey, to make this her fault. But I felt awkward and ashamed.

"You're not fooling anyone." I thought about the way he spoke to me yesterday, what made this whole bet come into place in the first place.  Hm... "It's normal.  A boy liking to dress like a girl.  I mean, it's like the oldest fetish in the book.  But women are not powerless or useless.  Being a girl isn't degrading."

"You seem to think it's degrading to treat me like a girl. You use it to try and get your way, like I'll be more pliable that way. You're not really doing your crazy feminist stuff any favors, are you?" I was so smug, so sure I had something over her. She spoke so high and mighty, but my friends at school were right: women were weak. And dumb.

I frowned at his analysis. “You think that's what I'm doing?  I'm degrading you by treating you like a girl?  No, no, hunny.  Women are powerful and fierce and strong.  What I'm treating you like is a helpless baby.  And the only reason I bothered with all this girl stuff in the first place is because you need to learn first hand that being a girl doesn't make you weak.  Being a pants-shitting toddler does." I stood up and walked out of the bathroom, leaving him in the warm bath, and slamming the door behind me.  Oh he was going to suffer.

Well, that shot medown. At least I was alone, at least I wasn't sitting in my own mess. Maybe it was time to just tell her that this bet was off. This was getting out of hand; she was acting proper crazy, right? But... but part of me. One part of me, at least, hidden beneath the bubbles, that part of me wanted to stay. Ugh. I was so messed up.

I was done being nice.  I kept thinking he was changing or getting better, and then he said shit like that?!  He wanted to dress up like a woman because he thought that was degrading.  He got off on it!  Well fine.  He wanted to get off on being degraded, I'd degrade him.  I'd humiliate him.  I'd knock him down to the most helpless level of humanity.  And I wouldn't even let him get off from it.  No more nice Vania.  I changed into some day-clothes and fresh panties and took my purse with me when I left the apartment.

She was gone when I got out of the bath, and that was nice. What wasn't nice was that she'd locked me out of my own room, so I couldn't put on any clothes. Even still, sitting on the sofa wrapped in a towel? That beat the hell out of wearing a diaper. When she got back, I'd talk her down from this. I'd tell her she was going to sour our relationship, that she was driving us apart. She was sentimental; she'd listen.

I had to go to four different stores, but I knew what I was looking for.  I spent an hour online checking brands and sizes.  Then I got some necessities, like bottles and laxatives.  And finally, I had to hit the medical shop and pick up another two packs of my pink brand of diapers since I was about to go through a lot more than I'd anticipated.  I carried it all upstairs to Milo's apartment and dropped the bags by the front door.  Hours later, and I was still upset.  He wasn't getting out of this easily.

"Where the fuck have you been? You locked me out of my room, then took off, and you just thought that was okay? Or didn't you thin-" She dropped the bags by her sides and slapped me harder than I'd ever been hit before, then kneed me in the groin through the towel. And that one-two combo was about all it took to drop me down to the floor like a towel-wrapped sack of potatoes. Holy shit. I'd never been in so much pain.

I guess those self defense classes were finally paying off.  I reached into one of the bags and pulled out the device.  The woman at the store taught me how to put it on.  I ripped the towel away from my brother, curled on up on the floor, and tugged on his cock to make him go still.  Like a cat and the back of its neck.  I fit the plastic tube around his manhood, squishing it into the cage, and latching it with a thick metal lock.

I couldn't even begin to process what she was doing to me, other than the fact she was touching me. In my dream, she'd used touching me to control me, and I was getting hard thinking about it... only I couldn't. I felt constriction, firmness, something holding me soft and small, and heard something click. A weight on my cock. What had she done? I scrambled to sit up and look, to see what had just happened. It felt wrong, I felt wrong!

"Look at that.  No more boy parts.  That makes you a girl now, right?  But not a woman, like me.  Not someone strong and confident and in-control.  No, a little baby girl with a little baby dick trapped in its little baby cage." The tone in my voice was harsh and sharp.  He stared up at me in bewilderment. "Our little bet just got some new terms.  You're not a woman this week.  You're my little sissy baby.  And I'm not your big sister.  I'm your mommy."

"I..." I'm not doing this? Your bet is ruining our relationship? You've gone too far? Yes, I planned to say all that. But what came out was… not that at all. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna!" What? "You have to take this thing off!" I tugged at it, then winced in pain. What had she done? What was this? "This isn't funny, Vania, this is'-" Her foot connected with my trapped cock and I howled in pain, falling back over, and her words vaguely got through to me to call her Mommy instead. With her foot pressed against my manhood in threat, I said it, I said it over and over. "Okay okay, Mommy! MOMMY PLEASE!"

The words rang in my ears.  Begging.  Pleading.  Fragile.  That's all men were.  Fragile.  And he thought it was women who were below men?  I swear... "This week, little Millie, I'm going to show you who is better.  A man," I emphasized my point by pushing my shoe into his cage, which brought a yelp to his lips. "Or a woman." I went to the kitchen to start unpacking.  There was a lot to be done.

She ignored me. She left me on the floor and ignored me. Like I wasn't a threat, like I didn't mean anything. It was ten minutes before I got up, wrapped my towel around me, and went into the kitchen with some shaken notion of false dignity and a trembling tone to my voice. "What... what are you going to do? Please don't do that thing... that thing you did the first night? I'll do anything else just don't... don't do that, it was really icky..."

"...what are you talking about?" Locked him out of the bathroom?  I had done that all last night as well.  Or what, the fact that he had messed himself?  But he'd done that too.  I looked at the bottle I had prepared, filled with laxatives, and put it in his hands.  Or was he talking about when I... I blushed a little.  That would definitely never happen again!  Thinking we were equals... how fucking stupid of me.  He was so far beneath me.

"Nevermind..." Obviously she didn't remember, so that was as good as her promising not to do it again, so far as I was concerned. It was already fucking with my dreams enough anyway. I looked at the bottle she'd put in my hands and then away in disinterest. "Maybe we could... watch that show you like? Wouldn't that be fun?" I just had to make her not mad at me anymore.

"...yeah, alright.  Go sit down and drink your bottle, I'll be right over there to get you changed." It was already eight at night.  I'd been out all day shopping.  He'd probably used the toilet while I was gone, but he certainly wouldn't do it again for the rest of the week.

I didn't want to drink the bottle. With how gross my stomach had been already, I didn't want more in there. What was even in this bottle, anyway? Lemonade? I took a sip and sighed. Lemonade. It did taste kinda funky, but nothing that aroused my suspicion, and it REALLY should have, given my sister and her errant rage. I didn't even do anything wrong..

I came back over to the sofa with not only a fresh pink diaper in my hand, but also baby powder and some rash lotion.  I was a very good nurse and a very good caretaker.  If only he would behave, none of this would have had to happen. "Lay down, Millie.  Diaper time."

I groaned and opened my mouth, prone to argue. Then shut it, sighing inwardly, and laid down on the sofa. I couldn't believe this. "It's not gonna fit over that thing you put on me,” I offered, hoping she'd change her mind.  Though with the cage on my cock, it was still no bigger than most cocks would be normally.

"You don't think?  Well, then two diapers will help hold that "thing" in, won't it?" He gave me a harsh look, trying to figure out if I was joking, but I wasn't.  It was a trick we used at the hospital sometimes, when we were swamped.  So I cut through the plastic on one diaper and layered it with another. "Roll over this way," I told him, and started to spread the rash cream around his bottom.  It was so red... I sighed.  I just wanted him to be a good girl for me.

The cream was cold. And then it wasn't. And then I remembered how itchy I was, because she'd rubbed her hands all over my red raw skin. "Why's it so itchy, what did you do to me?" The idea of a diaper rash from sleeping in my own mess didn't even occur to me, because I wasn't a baby, or a woman, and so I had no reason to know stuff like that.

"Because you were a naughty sissy and messed yourself, remember?  Then sat in it like a helpless child." That sure shut him up. "Okay, roll back over." When he did, the diapers were already under his butt.  I pulled them up over the pink cock cage and taped them both in place.  With the thickness, I was sure he couldn't even close his legs. "There you go, princess!"

"I'm not a princess." I grumbled, and offered instead and rather pathetically; "I'm a King. I should be sitting on a throne, not having girls sit on my face." I spat that with an awful lot of contempt, for a boy who was now dressed in girls’ diapers, had his cock locked up, and was sucking away obliviously at a bottle full of laxatives.

"Sit on your face?" I looked at him curiously and his cheeks went crimson.  Like a sex thing?  I thought about the act... a woman crawling on a man's face and putting her cunny to his lips.  Forcing him to lick her.  I nodded to myself.  Yep, that fit the idea of a dominant woman.  Obviously he was projecting this dominant persona onto me.  Interesting.

"Can we watch TV now?" I was blushing. She was blushing. Nobody was going to win here; this was just weird for both of us. She'd gone too far and I hadn't spoken up enough, and here we were. What next? Sex? We were siblings for fuck sake. "Please, Vania?" See? I could even use manners when I wanted something.

"Please who?” I said sternly, patting the front of his double diapers, and through them, his pink cock cage.  Sooner or later, I'd train him to be the good little girl he wanted to be.  And then he could be a boy again, with a new respect for women.

Oh don't make me say it. Please. Please don't. I looked at her, and sunk into the sofa cushions, happy for a moment that I was in that cage and such thick diapers so she couldn't feel when I was aroused. "Please Mommy?" Ugh. SHE WAS MY SISTER! Not my Mom! But I sure was red.

"Good girl," I said, patting hher head, and crawling onto the sofa with her.  Him.  Whatever.  I pulled his head onto my lap and held the baby bottle for him while we watched television.  But as the night started to drag on, my lack of sleep from last night was catching up to me.  By the time Milo had finished the bottle, I was dozing off on the sofa.

I could have overthrown her. I could have gotten up and left. I could have done a lot of things, when my sister let her guard down, when my sister went to sleep. What I did was watch her. Just... admire her. She was so beautiful. Vania had always been beautiful. I thought about that first night when she'd sat on my face.  Had that happened, or was it only a fantasy?  I should have thrown up and I didn't. I thought about what she'd made me do, what I'd dreamed of her doing to me. I watched her and I squirmed my hips, biting my lip, grinding against my diaper softly, gasping a little bit. Shhh. Quiet. It's fine... it's normal. She's just attractive, that's all. I wished I could feel myself through the cage, through the diaper... I was so needy right now.

"Mommy?" I rubbed my eyes and looked up at my brother.  My brother calling me Mommy.  My smile turned up at the ends and I rolled over on the sofa.  Gosh, my life was so good right now. "Not now little one.  Bedtime." "But you... uh.  Had an accident." I looked at him through blurry eyes and sat up on the sofa.  Sure enough, the spot between my legs was wet, my jeans soaked through... "Don't you try to frame me!" I said aggressively at the boy, still dressed in nothing but two pink diapers.   They looked intact...

It wasn't me. It was CLEARLY not me! But...but she was determined to make me admit that it was. First with her glaring, and then when she flipped my over, face down into the wet cushion.  She began to spank my diapered behind, telling me that I did it, that I had an accident, that it was me.  Even though each smack barely hurt, the experience, the sounds, my rumbling stomach, it didn't take very long at all before I was wailing and begging to take responsibility.

"But he didn't do it," Selphie told Ana.

"Well he should be punished anyway!  He's a naughty boy."

"But don't you want her in diapers too?"

Ana blinked. "Oh yeah..."

"Here, I'll do it." Selphie took the book back from Ana.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Make sure to Like and Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon!

• Like 2

Oh no a cage! Not just a cage but a pink one at that. Things just keep getting worse for Millie. As a nurse I was thinking that she could have probably gotten her hands on some of the stuff you take before a GI scope. That cleaning you out is by far the worst part of the procedure. You literally think you are going to poop your insides out and are in disbelief at how much you actually produce the night before. I am positive that two Diapers wouldn’t be able to handle that mess. Glad I had a like to give it. 

I'm so glad you've got this up, giving me something to read again. I can't wait for you to put more up; I'm eager to see how low zie will sink and how she'll help hir get to those depths! It so nice to read about hir dresses, but as a little baby girl it won't be appropriate for hir. So I'm wondering what kind of baby girl clothes zie will be dressed in.

Yes, I used less gendered pronouns for Milo. Milo may think zie is still a guy, but zie isn't really, anyway. We KNOW zie is going to learn an important lesson, but will zie finally admit hir inner longings? Is zie just a fapping, wanky dirty boy or is zie a frustrated young woman? Oh, this is such good fun!

Thanks for the comments guys. ^_^ This story is a little less "meaningful" than our usual stuff, but it was a lot of fun to write!

@CDfm - I actually didn't know about that stuff! :o  Now that you mention it, I've definitely heard of it.  But I haven't had a GI scope (yet!) so I'm not intimately familiar.  Shame... it would be an interesting experience. :angel_not:

@diaperpt - I appreciate your consideration!  Admittedly, at this point in the story, we probably didn't know Milo's gender either! XD Every time we started going down a particular path, Selphie and Ana would steer us in a different direction.  It was a very cool process, but it meant that - even as writers - we didn't know where we were going half the time! :o 

Chapter Four: Incest

"But you... uh.  Had an accident." I looked at him through blurry eyes and sat up on the sofa.  Sure enough, the spot between my legs was wet, my jeans soaked through... "Don't you try to frame me!" I said aggressively at the boy, still dressed in nothing but two pink diapers.  I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the edge of the sofa to check his diapers, but the outer one was hardly wet at all.  The leg-bands were dry.  No leaking.  I felt a blush on my cheeks and started to get very self-conscious.  Damnit...

"Sis, it really seems like all this responsibility is too much for you. Being in charge, giving orders, cleaning up after me..." I couldn't believe I was doing this, but here we were and I was about to use my sisters need of diapers to gain some level of foothold here. "You're just a little girl, too, right?"

"Don't you dare start with me," I said sternly. "You're the one in two thick diapers, very wet, with your manhood locked away." He recoiled at the last bit of information and I got up off the sofa.  The couch was wet.  My pants were wet.  I should have changed before laying down, but I was too overcome with babying my brother.  I shifted from foot to foot and checked the time.  Three in the morning.  I had to change and get back to bed...

"Right..." Right. Yes. She was right. This was true. But focus on the goal here. "But does that mean you should be doing all the work? I mean..." Ugh. "What's the point of being in charge if you can't be a princess, right?" Play up to her vanity! "And princesses get spoiled and looked after, right? So... brother in diapers and under your control, and your pants are wet... what would a princess do?"

"I'm not a princess.  You're my princess.  If anything, I'm your queen." I gave him a serious look and left him alone in the living room.  I wanted to shower, but I'd had enough night-time accidents in my day that it didn't bother me much anymore.  I'd change and get into bed.  I fished a fresh pink diaper out of my bag and stripped my wet jeans off, leaving me in very wet panties.  Ugh...

Hmm. Well. That didn't go the way I'd hoped it would. I repositioned myself on the sofa, cheeks pink at the titles, and felt the very thick diapers pressing against the thing she'd put on me. Thing. Ugh. I tried to look down the waistband of the diapers at it, but the thickness of the material and the tightness of the tapes prevented that. "Is this thing safe? Like, it doesn't feel safe, does it restrict blood flow? Is it going to rust?" Valid questions I called out.

I ignored him.  I didn't have to answer his questions.  I thought about the cage.. something to keep his dick soft when I spanked him.  I giggled a little to myself - I couldn't believe my brother was such a pervert!  Then I thought about the bottle I'd given him... two doses of laxatives.  He would be a very unhappy girl.  Finally, I taped the fresh diaper on and pulled up a pair of pajama pants.  Jeeze, I was still sleepy... "Come on, let's get to bed.  You can lay with me."

"I don't want to lay with you." It was like she hadn't even heard me, because she rolled her eyes and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me after her into the bedroom. And the jolt of movement catching me off guard made my stomach churn a little. I groaned from the cramp. "Ouch.."

"I don't trust you on your own.  You'll take that diaper off and use the bathroom." Though I had it locked since yesterday.  I sat him down on the edge of my bed and stuck my finger in the leg band of his diapers.  I already knew they were wet, but the show of force was important. "You're wet, but they can hold more until morning.  Now get under the covers."

I didn't like this. It felt like deja vu! It felt wrong, and dangerous.  But I did it anyway because somehow I'd let my fucking sister put a lock on my dick and I didn't rightly know how to feel about my sense of self after that. "Fine, but don't expect to cuddle or anything," I stuck my tongue out at her, trying to lighten the mood with a little of my charming humor.

Cuddling was inevitable.  The spare room only had a twin-sized bed.  We should have stayed in his room instead but I felt like it was a concession of power.  So after a few minutes of uncomfortably tossing and turning, we wound up curled up to each other, his back to my front, and the seat of his diaper pushing against the front of mine through my pajama pants.  Finally, I was comfortable enough to close my eyes.  Sleep started to take me.

She was the lucky one. She got to sleep easily. Maybe I was glad about that fact, though, because the cramps became groans and pain and the pain led to sweating and biting my lip.  I guess I didn't notice it, but I gripped and cuddled hard to the arm wrapped around my tummy as I squirmed and tried to prevent the inevitable. I didn't want her to wake up, but the human contact as I struggled with the most basic human function was... nice. What followed was far less nice.

"..mm.. you okay Millie?" The nickname had cemented itself in my head, so much so that it came to mind even as I was woken up in the middle of the night.  The sun was still down - it had only been an hour or two.  But my brother was squeezing my arm and shifting in the bed, whimpering.  "Have a bad dream?"

“Wish it was a bad dream..." I'd already messed myself by the time she woke up. Unfortunately, the thing about pooping ones diapers as an adult, is that its rarely a one trick pony. And rarely too is it discrete. I groaned and whined and pushed more, embarrassing, pressing my messy butt diaper up against the front of my sisters, grinding unceremoniously against her like I could somehow escape this as I sobbed. "It won't... won't stop..."

I felt his bottom push against me, squish, and the foul smell filled the room.  Oh.  I rubbed my eyes and tried to acclimatize myself to the stinky diaper.  This was what I wanted, I reminded myself. "It's okay, pretty girl.  All helpless babies mess themselves.  That's what you are.  Just my helpless baby sister." I played with his hair and smiled.  So much power...

I shook my head in disagreement, in protest, but my body was in no shape to back up my stance.  She pulled me close to her, she pulled me close and she.... she pushed her hips against my mushy bottom, grinding like I would if I were dancing up against a girl, as my bottom continued to unload. It was enough to make me cry. "Please... please stop please... I'm a good... good brother, I'm sorry I said bad stuff... and things..."

"No, you're a very bad brother.  But you're a good sister." I leaned in close and whispered in his ear, pushing the front of my diaper against the seat of his.  I felt another tense push as more mess poured into the back of his diaper, then I moved myself into position and mushed it up against his skin. "What a good little girl," I muttered.  I was probably sleepy, but... I was really enjoying this.  This control…

“…a good little girl..." I mumbled her words, almost delirious now from the struggle, from the humiliation, but as the words left me lips it occurred to me that maybe they were my salvation. "Y-yeah.... I'm your good little girl... good little sister... h-have I been good? m-maybe good enough to earn a change?" I didn't know why she was touching me the way I was, rubbing the mess against me, humping softly against me, chewing on the back of my neck. Why was she being so... lewd?

"Hmm... maybe if you keep up this good behavior by morning, I'll change you then." I didn't really love the idea of sleeping in this stinky room, but at the same time... well, I needed to make a stand.  He needed to know his place. "One slip up, one argument, and you'll be in this diaper another day." I reached down with my hand, up his bare thigh, and pushed the seat of his diapers against his bottom.

The way I gasped, the way I jumped, the way I was malleable in her hands, it was so meek, so feeble, so... so feminine, by all accounts. I nodded and thought she'd let that be it, but she started to whisper in my ear, prompts for me to say things, and things I said, humiliating things, embarrassing things, until she was outright humping my messy diaper. The room smelled foul, sounded like a chorus of moans and crinkles, and my cock strained and fought against the cage. She kept making me say over and over again how much I liked this. How much I... "I love being trained by my sister... my sister is training me..." God why was this happening..

Exhaustion got the better of me.  I was half-asleep, so aroused, so in control... I rolled him over so his messy diapers squished into the bedsheets, and bit his neck, leaving a dark mark where I sucked the blood to the surface.  Then, without ceremony or thought, I kissed him on the lips.  Fuck... I pulled back and looked down at him as a blush overwhelmed my cheeks.  Oh fuck...

I felt so disgusting, so dehumanized by what had happened, by what I'd done, that when her lips touched mine it felt like heaven. That when she pulled away in abject disgust and horror, I put one hand back up and puller her down to press her lips back to mine, which caused her ass to press against the front of my diaper, against my cage, while we kissed. I was kissing my own sister. In a shitty diaper. And fantasizing about her messing hers as she pressed it against my locked up and padded cock. Oh yes, I belonged in a hospital, that was for sure.

It was such a mistake.  Like, I knew better!  I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I was exhausted and he was there, and he was so pathetic and small and... I kept kissing him.  I moved my padded crotch against the front of his diaper, whimpering into his mouth, moaning as the wet diaper caressed my womanhood.  I'd already had an accident.  But he wasn't teasing me.  No, he had no right to.  Oh, my head swam with delicious ideas.  I was so turned on...

I shouldn’t have done that. But I felt so pathetic, so small, so undeserving of affection that her motions and movements felt so kind and tender.  By the time that they didn't, my arousal got the best of me and I wouldn't have told her to stop if you'd paid me. I was so turned on and so in pain, each flow of blood to my cock was rebuked and that only reminded me that she'd done this to me, which only turned me on more. Even the smell was starting to work for me! "I'll...always be good...please never stop." And I didn't demand it. I whined and pleaded and begged it, in the softest little voice.

I didn't care about him.  I didn't work him over until he came - not that he could with two diapers and a hard plastic cage on his cock.  I moved in such a way that I could feel the thickness of his diapers between my legs, pushing the wet padding against my clit.  I moved fast and rough, so that the mess in the seat of his diaper would shift and stink and humiliate him.  I did whatever I wanted.  And when I was finally done, when my diaper was freshly wet in a whole new way, I collapsed on his chest and shook and trembled with the power of the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I had little cuts on my shoulders where her nails had dug in. I had hickeys all over the side of my neck and shoulder from where she'd put them. And I couldn't escape the taste of her lips, or the smell of my mess, or the sound of her heavy satisfied breathing when she finished and collapsed on top of me. And I was so pent up, and so needy, and I got nothing. "Please... please please please I'll do anything please... wear anything do anything be anything please... please let me cum sis... please... oh please I'm so... I need...please..." I was almost hysterical, and she was just going to sleep!

I looked up at him with glassy, exhausted eyes.  Dizzy, sleepy... I should have said no and fallen asleep right there.  I wanted to.  I didn't care about him.  But to humiliate him like that... to make him do something so vile in his messy diapers... warm feelings crawled up my spine. "You wanna cum... hm?  You want your sister to touch your..." I bit my lip. "Your little clit?  Why don't you ask for it properly."

My what? I was so pent up that I didn't connect the dots, didn't add 1 and 1 to get 2, not at first. But when I did solve the dilemma it was only based on the idea that she was just so gay that she misspoke and didn't mean to say that. "Y-yeah... o-or I can... you can or I can, I don't mind." She was my sister after all. And girls gave back handjobs anyway. Ask properly? Oh I could do that. "Pretty please, sis, my Queen," See? I remembered! "Please help your little princess get off? I'm so turned on..."

Oh, she was gorgeous.  She was so submissive.  I felt the warm feelings in my chest bubble up and I wondered if maybe I should just climb on top of him again and bring myself more pleasure.  But I was so damn exhausted... "Get off by touching your..." I tapped the front of his messy diaper with my finger. "Your clit.  Not your cock.  Little girls have clits.  Say it all together."

Clit. No, girls had. Oh. Oh. I turned my face away when I said it, but I said it anyway. I said it and burned in humiliation. It wasn't even that small okay! I mean it was now in its cage, but not... ugh. "Please can I... can you... please... with my c... with my clit..." It was like even the word was forbidden.

So I didn't really think through the practicality of it.  With his cock locked up in that cage, there was no way I could get him off through the diapers.  And if I took them down to take the cage off, I'd have to change his disgusting mess - that would totally kill the mood.  And then there was the fact that the room already smelled awful... damnit.  Then I got an idea.  I fumbled through one of my bags by my bedside and pulled out my favorite toy: a large vibrating wand.  When I came, I had the tendency to fall asleep, and when I slept I wet the bed.  So figuring out how to masturbate through a diaper was a problem I had last year.  And if this thing could get me off at half-speed, it should work just fine on him.  Right?

At first, I thought she'd ripped me off. She was supposed to take me out of this thing, she was supposed to let me cum! But when she pressed the wand against me, against the diaper, the cage, even with the many layers impeding contact, I knew something was going to happen. The vibrations were powerful. They were almost enhanced by the diaper and by the cage; they reverberated through the plastic and the padding, and almost immediately I tossed my head back and arched my back. It was so intense! "Oh God, oh GOD, it hurts, I'm going t-" Honestly, I thought the cage would cut my whole damn dick off from my trying to get hard, but she persisted, and my organ learned. I stayed soft, and throbbed, and pulsed, and dripped, and leaked, and moaned and writhed. There was no way I could cum from this, though, right..?

Every time I felt his body tense, his back arch, his words stutter, I turned off the wand.  Time and again, until tears dripped down his cheeks.  I was warm and half-asleep and smiling and so damn excited.  He was so easy... so fun.  And finally, when the sun broke through the blinds of my bedroom, I gave him an out. "Tell me what you are, Milo.  Tell me who you are.  And if you want to be a big boy, I'll let you out of this bet.  You can have your old life back.  And if you say you're a little girl, I'll let you cum.  The choice is yours."

I was ashamed that I didn't hesitate, that I didn't pause to think, that the words came out so easily, that I downright gushed. But in my defense... well... there was no defense. "I'm a little girl I'm a princess I'm your princess and you're my queen and I wanna be as beautiful as you are and wear diapers like you do and always be a good girl please please oh please let me cum PLEASE!" She'd managed to break my fragile little brain. And I'd regret everything I said, I was sure of it. But right now wasn't time for regrets. It was time for rewards. I flashed a hopeful smile. "Identical twins ok?"

I turned the vibrator on full power and watched him convulse and kick and whimper as he filled his diapers with cum.  Twins.  Ha.  What a joke.  There he was, sitting in his own mess, getting off on it.  And here I was, leaning over top of him and commanding his every action.  No, we weren't twins.  I was his Mommy.  I turned off the vibrator and put my head on the pillow, and before my little girl could even thank me, I'd fallen asleep.

"How was that?" Selphie asked.

Ana looked up at her with bright starry eyes.

"That good, huh?  Hm, now what..."

"Lemme try," Ana said and took the book out of Selphie’s hands.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Make sure to Like and Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon!

• Like 4

Well now. I am at a loss for words right now. They are brother and sister and I am pretty sure they shouldn’t be doing stuff like that with each other. But gosh was it hot. I thought the cage prevented you from being able to cum. It restricts movement and prevents you from getting an erection. Oh well this was worth a like no matter what. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I thought the cage prevented you from being able to cum. It restricts movement and prevents you from getting an erection. 

Admittedly, my knowledge of penises is extremely limited.  But it's my understanding that while the cage would prevent you from having an erection, you can still cum while "soft" under very trying circumstances.

@Pudding - what say you?

Well, personally I never subscribed to the saying "Incest is best" but then we can't blame Sophie and Pudding since the story is totally controlled by Selphie and Ana! And with their writing, who knows who our two characters are? I'm not guessing, but is it out of the question that these two weird, twisted authors haven't split one life into the two characters? No, I'm not putting that out as a credible theory but simply pointing out we don't know the minds of these two writers. I'm mean, we know how twisted our host writers can be - no offense ladies, but each of you does have a side to you... :P  So what Selphie and Ana have cooked up is beyond anything I could imagine!

11 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Admittedly, my knowledge of penises is extremely limited.  But it's my understanding that while the cage would prevent you from having an erection, you can still cum while "soft" under very trying circumstances.

@Pudding - what say you?

I haven’t ever experienced anything like that but then I have never been locked in a cage either. Personally I think I will stick with the more traditional means of reaching a climax.