LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Sweden For The Next Month

I was wondering for the European members of the forum where you recommend that I buy diapers from while I am in Sweden?  I loaded an entire suitcase with 50 diapers but that will not be enough for my entire stay.  Thank you for any information you can provide.

35 minutes ago, Comfortably diapered said:

Ok so from my understanding it's hard unless you have a doctor's note or perscription. They probably don't even have them In Stores. I wish you luck on the trip that's amazing you get to see Sweden!   

Can I order from a UK company and have them shipped cheaply to Sweden?

I ended up purchasing diapers at the abdlfactory.com which is in the Netherlands.  Should have 60 diapers arriving tomorrow.

It is true that local pharmacies do not stock diapers on their shelf as I went looking today and they did not have them.

Even local stores here in the United States don't stock diapers like they used to.  The market is for people who need light bladder protection, not 24/7 incontinence.  Years before the internet you saw lots of diapers on store shelves because that was how people bought them.  Either that or they had to somehow find a mail order company before the internet.  Now people who need actual diapers aren't going to buy a package or two in their local Wallgreens.  They will order by the case on-line for a specific product they have used before and know works well for their needs.  That's one of life's changes over the years with technology.  People who may experience light bladder leakage will be the ones to pick up a package at the local supermarket, and then it's most likely to be disposable pull on underwear or pads.  Yes, stores may stock actual basic tape on diapers like Depends or a store brand for the elderly who don't use the internet or who may run out, but for adult diapers, I think the majority of people order on-line where as for light bladder leakage people still buy at the local grocery store or pharmacy.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up my diapers today.  I went with what is called White Max.  The outside is the old Pampers plastic but they seem rather thin although they are suppose to handle 5000ml.  I also bought booster pads and they are humungous!

20180604_183345.jpg

I have to tell you that these White Max diapers are some of the best diapers I have ever worn.  My night time diaper in the morning is typically overflowing regardless of what diaper I am wearing (Rearz Princess, Rearz In-Control, ABU Simple, or DC Amor).  These diapers after a full night of use look barely used.  With almost every other diaper my pee pee quickly spreads out towards the wings in the front but with these diapers the wings are not even wet.  This makes leaks a lot less likely.  

I will write more in the diaper review forum about this diaper.

The picture is of my night time diaper.  I do not want to gross anyone out but the picture clearly shows how well they absorb.  My diaper looks like I barely wet it but I have three major wettings in it!

• 2 weeks later...

I went out in the city last night and chanced upon a medical supply store.  It was closed but looking through the windows I could tell that they sell Abri-Form diapers.  I am going to try and get over there today to speak with them as I have to come back to Sweden for six weeks.

Bags are packed I am ready to go.  I will be wearing a booster pad in my diaper for the first time while traveling.  It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference through airport security.  Also, I am slightly concerned of possible chaffing as the booster makes my diaper very thick.  I have my Gary PUL pants on and a pair of Abena fixing panties to help mitigate chafing but decided to forego the onesie.

20180622_063435_1600x1200_1024x768.jpg

20180622_063923_1600x1200_1024x768.jpg

20180622_063359_1600x1200_1024x768.jpg

20180622_064820_1600x1200_1024x768.jpg

• 4 years later...

Been a long time since this post so I figured I would revive it.   I’m also heading to Stockholm for a bit and looking for locations to buy quality diapers while there.  Looks like some of the locations posted earlier are no longer open.  Does anyone know any physical stores that sell diapers in Stockholm?

Unfortunately not; same observation as above, only have found underwear products.

But, if you're okay with Tena then you can get them pretty reliably shipped to you.

The Tena Active Fit products are plastic backed (for example: https://www.shop.tena.nu/product/tena-slip-active-fit-ultima/45729810); do pay attention when you order (e.g. get Active Fit Ultima rather than just Ultima). You can order them on https://www.shop.tena.nu/ (formerly tenabutiken.se) with a card. 

I've used their site for quite awhile as a resident here, and generally have received them within a week at most (usually within a few days of the shipping notice, in fact). So, if that works for you, you could order from them and have it shipped to your hotel. Granted, I've not actually shipped diapers to a hotel before myself, but I can't imagine it'd be a problem here...maybe make sure you note the order is in care of the hotel, as often when you pickup packages here you need to show ID. Otherwise, it's usually shipped to the nearest ICA (a grocery chain here, with the post office inside) and you can pick it up there.

FTR I've also used maxdiaper before, but they've been so often out of stock that I've used other suppliers such as saveexpress (located in Germany) instead as they've been more reliable for ab/dl diapers. You can also use those supplies, ofc, but in my experience the shipping time is 1-2 weeks and sometimes longer.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sprungleak said:

I was wondering whether if I bought a single pack whether (in your experience) http://www.shop.tena.nu ships in discreet packaging?

Unfortunately I'm not sure!

I do remember now, the packaging for a case isn't necessarily discreet; while it is plain brown packaging, there is the Tena etc logo on it in small size in places. But, unless you knew what to look for then it shouldn't be obvious.