LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips about pro mommies?

Hello friends ~

I'm pretty new to the world of ABDL and was wondering if I could get some guidance regarding professional mommies. I've stumbled across a few pro mommy accounts already, one of which was intriguing because it was in my area. Here's the link:

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/Canada.html -- scroll down to 'Mommy Canada' or search 'Surrey'.

Does anyone have any experience they'd be willing to share? Are the people on that website usually legit? Has anyone actually tried this same person (where my Vancouver ABDLs at?) 

If you have any guidance, I'd love to hear it ;) 

P.S here's a screenshot for those who don't want to sift through a website

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 12.57.05 AM.png

• 4 months later...

Didn't one of the ABDL documentaries feature a pro Mommy? I believe she was a British lady, her husband was an ABDL and she decided she liked Mommying and decided to go pro with it. You may want to see if you can find it, to get an idea of what to expect.

Definitely make sure a trusted person knows where you're going and when you're expected back, just like meeting any other stranger from online. And let her know what you do and don't want - the lady in the documentary had this whole phone interview with a standard set of questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the ProMommies are legit, however you should definitely do your homework to make sure that is the case with the lovely lady you wish to see.  Does she have a website? What happens when you do a google search of her ProMommy name (it sounds like, in this case would be "Mommy Canada" if I am reading your post correctly), in some cases you have to add in the Pro Mommy name + keywords (so for example, if you wanted to google me, you'd google my name plus keyword (ABDL in this case) "Miss Jenn Davis ABDL" and see what comes up.  If she's got a huge internet footprint, then she's going to be legit.  No fake is going to waste their time putting out that much effort.  Hope that helps!