LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic panties, pink floyd arnold lane

Anybody familiar with the Pink Floyd song, “ARNOLD LANE”? If you know the song, you may also know what the context is about. 

When I hear it, I can’t help thinking, about plastic panties on wash lines. 

Wonder if, Arnold Lane started with plastic panties? 

See through... baby... blue, it’s  p l a s t I i c ! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFEU_BQL6dc&list=RDPFEU_BQL6dc&start_radio=1

I don't think he sings "plastic" anywhere in Arnold Layne.  Isn't it about stealing women's underwear as part of a TV thing?  On the other hand Syd Barrett's lyrics were often very child-like & nostalgic of when he was young.  Matilda Mother is all about his mother reading him stories.  And how child-like is Bike?

"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.  It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good."

I just love his songs.

• Like 1

If you dig into Syd's history you'll find that indeed he was quite like a child in many ways :) I never saw any ABDL-type connections but there could have been some. Much of the band's later work referred to Syd in various ways ;) RIP Syd, and keep shining on you crazy diamond B)

Bettypooh

I wasn’t saying Syd was thinking of plastic pants. I, was thinking, or think of plastic pants, lol. Beside, the basis for the song, was taken from someone else in a news story. Syd Barrett, then wrote the lyrics and music. That person, was stealing woman’s lingerie from wash lines, and wearing them.