LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation (private with hya123)

Liam ended up falling asleep to as his diaper was soaked as well. 

Hailey smiled as the landed. “ okay girls hold hands until we get off the plane please “ hailey told them as they got off. She set up the stroller and laid Luke down. 

“Lets make a bathroom trip. Luke is soaked “ hailey said.

chloe held grave hand she had to pee to but was to excited right now. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes that’s a good idea Liam needs a new diaper too” as he put Liam in the stroller as well letting him sleep 

crystal was jumping up Amanda down part from excitement part holding in needing to go to the bathroom but was too eager to see the city “common girls let’s all try to use the bathroom while we change your brothers. I promise we will have time to see everything.” As James looked for a family bathroom 

Hailey found a family bathroom right down the hall. She took her family in it. She laid down the changing table and started to change Luke diaper. 

Chloe reAlly had to go so she went first. She wiped flushed then washed her hands.  

Crystal used the stall after her sister and sighed relieved feeling better and washed her hands “where are we going first mommy?” She asked Hailey eagerly 

Luke slept through the entire change being tired out from the exciting morning had made him exhausted and he breathed heavy in a deep sleep.

James layed Liam down next and changed his diaper carefully not wanting to stir him “maybe we should get to the hotel and order room service so the already”

“ yea that’s fine we should u pack. The girls probably need food any way “ hailey said putting Luke back in the stroller. She started to find the car they rented. 

Chloe was happy. “ I wanna go swimming “ Chloe ask happily she was hungry but she was to happy to focus. 

Liam stayed asleep. 

James drove them to the hotel. It was a nice new hotel in downtown LA and a suite large enough for all of them “woah!!!!” Crystal dropped her bag at the door and ran around checking out the room and jumped on the bed “this. Is. Awesome!!!” 

James was setting up the travel cribs for the boys to sleep as Luke was still fast asleep in the stroller 

Hailey set the bags down. She waited until the crib was set up and put the boys in it. She then went to see what they had for room service. “ girls do you guys want grilled cheese with apples” hailey asked. 

Chloe looked around and was happy. “ I call the big room “ Chloe said the. Heard what her mom said.” Yea that sounds good”

Crystal agreed with the order “yes and apple juice please mommy!” As she jumped off the bed and went to the balcony and looked at the view  “hello everyone the star is here!” As James finished he looked at the girls sternly “ok settle down I know you guys are excited but no jumping on the beds and no yelling. Can you girls help by putting your bags away and you can watch tv until the food comes”

Hailey ordered them room service what the girls wanted and got somethjng for the boys also what Halley and James wanted. 

Hailey started to unpack the boys bag. 

Chloe took out all her clothes and put them in the closet neatly and organized. 

Crystal did the same and when the food came she come out and went to the table “thank you mommy” 

Luke began to wake up from his nap as he yawned and stretched his hair all over the place as he sucked his paci and stood up bouncing up and down trying to get someone’s attention 

Chloe sat down and ate her grilled cheese plus her apple slices. 

Hailey saw like was up so went over to him. “Hi baby mommy gots you a hot dog for lunch. Are you hungry “ she cooed. 

Liam was still sleeping peacefully.

James went over and picked up Luke and handing him over to Hailey “eat up buddy it’s yummy” Luke was excited as he tryed to squirm and reach for his lunch now much more awake and full of energy after his nap.

chrissy talked to Chloe about the plans for the trip  “I think we should play in the pool first” as she ate and drank 

Luke chewed loudly as he dipped his nuggets in ketchup while babbling.

james saw Liam waking up and went over and picked him up “well hello there buddy sis you have a good nap” as he carried him over 

crystal was finishing up her lunch “mommy can me and Chloe swim please!!!!”

Hailey looked at the girls. “ I want you both to rest for thirty minutes in the room quietly. Then we will decided what to do “ Bailey told them knowing they have been up really early. 

Liam just looked at James and rubbed his eyes. 

Chloe sighed and whined. “ but I’m not tired “

Crystal nodded with Chloe “yea mommy we don’t want to be inside”

james supported Hailey “go to your rooms for 30 minutes or else we won’t be leaving for the rest of the day” as he handed Liam a bottle and Luke finished up his dinner and let out a burp before laughing and trying to get down 

Crystal pouts and makes her way back to her room stomping off and waits on her bed while watching tv with Chloe.

Luke tryed to get out of his high chair “mama pway”. As he was now awake and fed ready to run around and play

james finished his lunch and rocked Liam as he fed him

Hailey takes Luke out and puts him in his play pen. “ there you go honey “ hailey said. 

Luke was hungry now. “ eat eat “ he said pointing to the nuggets. 

Chloe sat and poured until she ended up falling asleep. 

Luke played with some toys in the playpen. He loved that it would light up and play music which made him laugh.

James placed Liam in the high chair and put the nuggets on his tray “ok eat up so you can be big and strong” James looked up Hailey “what do you think we should do with the kids first? The pool actually isn’t such a bad idea “

“Yea I was thinking about the pool. I just wanted the girls to relax right now. They been up super early and haven’t taken a break “ hailey tell James as she cleans up like high chair. 

Liam eats his nuggets liking them a lot. 

James went to his bag and pulled out his laptop to check a couple emails since everyone was doing there own thing. 

Luke after a while stood in his playpen and reached his arms out “momi momi” wanting Hailey to pay attention to play with him.

crystal stayed asleep more tired than she realized 

Hailey went over to like. “ hi baby. Wanna go out side on the porch “ hailey asked him tickling his stomach. 

Liam finished eating. “ dada dada “ Liam said struggling to get out. 

Chloe stayed asleep she was really tired as well. 

Luke squealed after being tickeled and sucked on his thumb as he was brought outside. He layed against Haileys chest admiring how nice it was outside.

James put down the computer and went to get Liam “hey let’s go spend time with your mom and brother” as he carried Liam outside to the porch.

crystal woke up and let out a big yawn and walked around trying to see where everyone was since it was quiet 

Hailey smiled at Luke. “ wanna go swimming “ hailey asked like as she looked outside. 

Liam smiled and looked over he heard what his mom said. “ me go me “ Liam said. 

Chloe was still sleeping being really tired.