LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation (private with hya123)

The house quiet for once on an early Monday morning. Husband James and his wife Hailey had been up all night packing for there trip to California. James had recently been promoted to junior partner at his law firm the youngest to ever be promoted. With that came the sacrifice of being away from his wife and college sweetheart Hailey. They met freshman year at orientation  and had been together since that day. She was loving and supportive but after getting pregnant senior year and having twin girls Chloe and crystal 8 years ago and now 2yr old twin boys Luke and Liam she’s had her hands full. James has been working crazy hours leaving early before the kids woke up and getting home after they were asleep and knew Hailey needed a break and had arranged a weeklong vacation to California. He thought it would be nice relaxing and he felt bad feeling like he’s missed watching his kids grow up. 

Luke and Liam were fast asleep in there Big boy beds they had recently been placed in after there birthday. Both in matching beds sucking there thumb identically as they had just gotten over being sick for the past few days but were luckily past it now but still pretty tired. 

Crystal was the first to wake up that morning. She was too excited she could barely sleep that night. Crystal wants to be a movie star so she thinks going to LA will be a chance for her to shine. She gets out of bed and goes over to Chloe’s bed and starts to shake her to wake up to so they can get mom and Dad together. “Sister wake up! It’s time for our trip! I don’t want mommy or Dad to forget or miss the plane.”

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chloe groaned when her sister came over. She was excited  about going to la. She wanted to be a dancer so she got up when her sister came over. “ yea I can’t wait. Let’s go before they leave us” Chloe says super excited. 

Hailey was packing last minute things she had to she was also getting a cup of coffee before the the twins got up and they had a super busy especially with the boys. She was happy they were going to California. “ hey do you have the boys travel bag “ James asked. 

James was closing the last suitcase “yes I think that’s everything. Liam’s bag is the race car one and Luke’s bag is the one with the animals” as James did a last minute check of everything. He had promised no work on vacation but put his laptop in his bag just in case something went wrong or he figured he could check emails in the morning when everyone was asleep”

crystal and Chloe race to there parents room excited “mom! Dad! It’s the big day! Can we leave now? The plane won’t forget about us right?” As crystal hyper and full of energy listed off all her questions at once.

Luke began to stir a little in his bed still not fully used to it but kept his eyes closed asleep and pulled his bear in closer to him as he calmed down

Hailey  was happy. “ I have the girls Bag . “ hailey said to James she smiled when she saw crystal  who was clearly very happy. “ oh sweetie calm down the plane will not leave us “ Hailey said laughing a little. 

Chloe was happy to. “ I’m ready to go  to. The plane going to leave “ Chloe said ready to go in her pajamas. 

Liam was sleeping peacefully in his bed he had gotten use to. 

James smiled at his 2excited and hyper girls. “Alright how about you girls get dressed in the outfit mommy picked for the plane and meet us downstairs while we get your brothers ok” 

crystal “ok Dad!!!”she laughed and ran out back to her room to get ready 

James looking at Hailey “I know the boys hate being woken up from there sleep but we need to start getting them ready”

Chloe followed right behind her sister. She saw her sweat suit on the bed and put that on. 

Hailey sighed and looked at the time. 

“ maybe they will be excited to get up today because we’re leaving”hailey said going upstairs to the boys room she saw them sleepy by peacefully and went to Luke’s bed and gently picked him up and laid him on the changing table.

Luke dropped his bear as he was picked up and as he was moved around he yawned and stretched but started waking up a bit fussy as he squirmed on the table as he was always like this when woken up in the morning

James went and carefully picked up Liam and went to the other changing table to get him changed and dressed

Hailey was smooth Luke as she has to do this when they go to daycare. She gets him dressed in a new diaper then walks around and rubs his back until he wakes up. 

Liam was really tired so he started to cry a little in his sleep. He didn’t get a goodnight sleep night so he was a little cranky this morning. 

Just as it does every morning works like a charm as it doesn’t take long for luke to calm down and rest on Hailey’s shoulder feeling better and dry. 

James gets Liam changed from his wet diaper and dressed in a matching outfit as his brother “hey little man I know you’re tired but we had to wake you up because we have an exciting trip planned” he watched what Hailey did and rubbed his back as well as he got the boys diaper bag “ok I think that’s everything”

crystal liked to help out sometimes so she got her stool and reached for cereal and milk pouring for her and Chloe Froot Loops. She was making a little bit of a mess behind her without knowing but not too bad as she talked to Chloe about how she wanted people to take lots of pictures of her while she’s there.

Hailey smiled when lucky was calmed she grabbed his bag and started down stairs.

” We can stop and get breakfast “ hailey said in a whisper not knowing what crystal did. 

Chloe looked at her sister. “ crissy your making a mess “ Chloe told her she was the clean one of the two. She also called crystal crispy as a nick name. 

Liam calmed down and went back to sleep not really hearing what James said to him.

Chrissy looked at what she did “uh oh”as she tryed to clean up before mommy came as she knew how her mom felt about messes and didn’t want to be in trouble before the vacation. 

Luke was awake now as he babbled for the most part in Hailey’s ear not able to say many words yet 

“ok girls let’s get going” James called out to them as he layed Liam down for a minute on the couch so he could put the luggage in the car 

Hailey smiled seeing like up and happy now. “ how about a bottle and some Cheerios “ hailey said as she got it out his bag. His cereal was in a snack container so it wouldn’t spill. 

Chloe helped crystal clean up the mess. She heard her dad calling she put her bowl in the sink and ran to the living room. “ wait don’t leave us “ she said in a panic. 

Hailey looked at the two girls. “ grab your back packets please “ hailey said to them. 

Hailey picked up Liam and carried him to the car.

Luke smiled and enjoyed his Cheerios and milk as he watched his sisters get in the car. He looked around not really knowing what was going on but knowing they were going on an adventure. He turned his head and tryed talking to Chloe.

crystal got her frozen bag that had her books frozen coloring books and dolls and hopped in the car and buckled herself in. 

James closed up everything and got in the drivers seat “ok I think we have it all are we forgetting anything?”

luke looked around and realized his bear wasn’t with him “MOMI! Weddy!!!!” He yelled as he started to worry when he wasn’t holding him 

Hailey got in the car and was just about to buckle in when Luke asked for his teddy. “ hold on honey let me get it for you “ hailey said going in his bag to get it. She handed his teddy and pacifier she also made sure Liam was all good to. 

Chloe got comfy in the way back seat of the car happy. She took out her Disney princess coloring book. “ Chrissy  look I’m coloring Snow White” Chloe said . 

Liam started to wake up and rub his eyes he was confused why he was in his car seat. He saw his bottle and picked it up and began drinking it. 

Luke was fully happy now that he had everything he needed. He snuggled with his bear hugging him tight and sucked his pacifier looking out the window.

Chrissy turned and looked at Snow White “cool! Look at my Olaf!” As she held up her picture. She saw her brother awake “hi broter!” SHe kissed his head always a bit protective of him and held his bottle for him as she enjoyed helping with his brothers.

James began to drive and loved hearing all his kids happy in the background. He took a deep breath soaking it all in his kids laughter music to his ears. He reached and held Haileys hand. “Thank you for giving me this family” he told her and got o the highway to the airport 

Hailey was happy to she was happy she could take some time off. “ you helped too “ hailey said to him holding his hand. 

Liam loved his big sister especially when the played. “ sissy “ Liam said that was one of the words he could say clearly he was happy drinking his bottle. 

Chloe sat back and colored in her coloring book really excited to go on vacation. “ daddy are we almost there I think the plan going to leave “ Chloe asked. 

James laughed a little at Chloe always the worried of the twins “Don’t worry I made a special call to the pilot they promised not to leave without us. Now girls I know you’re excited but do not run away from us at the airport there are a lot of people and we don’t want to lose you”

Once at the airport James let Hailey handle the kids as he got the luggage checked and boarding passes for everyone. Crystal stayed next to the stroller as Luke was a little overwhelmed by the large crowd of people as he tryed to hide his face and cover up shyly and reached his arms out wanting to be held “mama. Wissy” he wasn’t crying but definetly teary eyed 

Edited by Baby_James

Chloe was happy not be left by the pilot. She was excited but listened to her dad and held on the stroller

. Hailey bent down in front of the stroller knowing the both will be scared. “ okay babies don’t be scared mommy got you. Luke look teddy not scared and Liam turtle not scared either “ hailey said giving them both there favorite stuffed animals. 

Liamheld his turtle and covered his face being scared from the big crowd. 

Luke focused on his bear as he babbled to it as it did help him not pay attention to the big crowd. James came back and held the girls hands while Hailey pushed the stroller and made there way to the plane.

james pointed the plane to Chloe “see I told you the plane would not leave without us.”

Hailey pushed it to the plane and pointed it out to the boys. “ see boys look at the plane “ Haikey said as they broad the plane. 

Chloe was bouncing up and down. “ I’m so happy daddy “ Chloe said she couldn’t wait. 

Luke put his bear down and his eyes got big as he looked around at the plane he reached wanting to talk to his brother and point things out to him “wook! Wook!!!” As he pointed at the wings of the plane and made whooshing sounds. 

Crystal climbed in the window seat next to her sister “mommy this plane is humongous!!!!” As she has just learned that new word in school. She bounced up and down in her seat 

Hailey was happy about the kids and how good they were behaving. “ yes it honey. “ hailey said she held luke on her lap. 

Liam was still alittle confused. “ daddy we go “ he asked he didn’t knows where they were going. 

Chloe smiled sat next to the window and looked out.  “ the people look like ants “ Chloe says from her seat.

James placed Liam on his lap “yes buddy we’re on an airplane. It’s going to take us up in the air and take us to fun new place for you your brother and sisters to play in” trying to help him understand. “How about we watch a movie. Would you like that?” As he pulled out his ipad

Crystal took out some of her dolls offering one to Chloe “here you can play with dis one” 

Luke sucked his thumb and pointed to a book.

Hailey picked up the book and started to read it to Luke while they took there 4 hour flight to California. 

Chloe smiled and started to play dolls with her sister laughing and giggling them. 

Liam shook his head know he wanted to play a game. “ wuppy “ Liam talking about the cliford puppy game he had on there. 

James helped get the Clifford game on his iPad for Liam to play as it helped keep him busy on the plane. 

Luke was fascinated by the pictures as he tryed to help turn the pages of the book. He started to rub his eyes and fall back to sleep and as the flight landed he did wet his diaper a lot although the diaper did a good job of containing it.

crystal pointed out the window “look look we here!!!!” She yelled in excitement