LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baba, Binky 'n Bear

turtlepins

i wikes nappies dat start wif a baba of warm milk, an when baba is finished binky goes in, and bear comes for a hug to sweep wif me. listen to lullaby music an fall asweep wif bear. how you wike your nap?

I always sleepies now with my teddy in my arms and tigger on da other side, with a sippy cup of water with in easy reach. When I wakes up teddy is still in my arms YAY! I'm diapee'd most nights, but every now and again I try's to be a big boy and take a break from wearing since I don't wet in my sleep. :)

LitlAndy

I always sleepies now with my teddy in my arms and tigger on da other side, with a sippy cup of water with in easy reach. When I wakes up teddy is still in my arms YAY! I'm diapee'd most nights, but every now and again I try's to be a big boy and take a break from wearing since I don't wet in my sleep. :)

LitlAndy

Now lilt Andy

You better be careful cause you might wet the bed if your not in a diaper. thats waht my Daddy says.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i wikes nappies dat start wif a baba of warm milk, an when baba is finished binky goes in, and bear comes for a hug to sweep wif me. listen to lullaby music an fall asweep wif bear. how you wike your nap?

I don't take naps... i would never sleep at night. Maybe if i had a mommy i would take a nap

• 2 weeks later...

I don't take naps... i would never sleep at night. Maybe if i had a mommy i would take a nap

I know what you mean lilkitten. Naps are much better wif snuggles from mommy. :D

• 4 weeks later...