LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back pain

Has anyone experienced back pain in the morning that prevents you from getting out of bed for several hours after you wake up? I have several bad discs in my lower back that are causing that exact problem. As everyone knows, the first thing you do in the morning is use the bathroom. My only solution to prevent me from wetting and messing my underwear and bedding has been to start sleeping in a diaper every night. My diapers have stopped me from ruining my underwear and bedding since I started wearing every night.

It's rough getting up some mornings but I clinch my teeth, grimace, and get up anyway because that's what needs to happen. In most cases sleeping correctly helps ease back pain greatly- that's something to look into if you haven't done so already ;) 

For me anyway, I no longer need to pee on waking; instead that happens when I get up and start moving. Doesn't happen if I just lay there. Kind of nice starting every day letting my bladder do whatever it wants to while I'm making coffee not caring about that at all :D 

Bettypooh

I also have several herniated disks in my back. The pain varies quite a lot from day to day, but it isn’t particularly bad early in the morning. I have a very good and rather firm mattress on my bed. The mattress was recommended by the orthopedic surgeon that has replaced my two knees with artificial ones.

ya i know the feeling I was 27 and working full time when i got herniated disc minor at L4-L5  and major one at L5-S1 when that happen i has some bladder loss. had a fusion on L5-s1 that end up failing and had redone and now have bladder and bowel problems so i have to wear 24/7. now Ten year later i need to have my L4-L5 fussed. in my time i have seen 7 surgeons for my back.  my wife has been at my side but she will not change #2 diapers she makes sure to help me to bathroom for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone back to doing more physical work at my new job than I've done in several years. That had increased the baseline pain I always feel in my back along with making the bad days worse, but so far I can handle it OK. When the degeneration of my entire back was discovered (lower is the worst), I was told that should a disc blow, I'd have to have fusion surgery which would simply overstress the discs above and below making them fail quickly thereafter. Even without general problems fusion surgery adds that extra stress, so it is something to avoid for as long as you can to give yourself more time before it makes something else go. My worry is that when a disc finally does let go completely, my spine could shift and sever nerves leaving me in a wheelchair. I have to be very careful to not overdo things these days and I take no chances with that in lifting and moving things, but a slip and fall could enhd my mobility instantly and permanently.

I've heard that they now have an artificial disc in shaped like a horseshoe so that it can be placed around the spinal cord but that's all I know about it. If they could make something like that work for everyone it would be a medical milestone equal to the curing of cancer IMHO. 

Bettypooh

I have been told that I do need back surgery for my lower back due to the disc damage by several doctors over the past few years, but I can't take the chance on surgery because I could end up in worse shape afterwards. I also can't afford the surgery as my insurance is really bad.