LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I suppose. I already have a Little who has all my heart, anyways. It wouldn't be far to talk you if you weren't going to have someone's heart and love all to yourself. So you can walk free....for now :P 

A thousand thank-yous my dear Ms. Oceans. @Mcraft is truly a lucky baby to have your love. ♡♡♡

KC it's really not a joke, As old as I am I tend to call people I like by shorten names.  KCoceans and BBkimmy are to long for me and I really like you both. So to me you are just KC sweet and nice and she is Kimmy, sometimes sweet and nice and other times dark and with an evil mind.  I really do enjoy your writing. :wub:

24 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

A thousand thank-yous my dear Ms. Oceans. @Mcraft is truly a lucky baby to have your love. ♡♡♡

Don't Worry trip your whole family can use my Bunker. I'll have the auto turrets set to recognize you as friendly. Also don't freak when you see the security bots. I've got about a dozen TRIAX 2000 series, a Mr. Gutsy, 30 old Separatist B1s, and six B2s

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Don't Worry trip your whole family can use my Bunker. I'll have the auto turrets set to recognize you as friendly.

Thanks, FNF. But I actually won't be needing it now. Me and Maya have straightened things out.

But still, it's good to know I can count on you in a pinch. :)

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Thanks, FNF. But I actually won't be needing it now. Me and Maya have straightened things out.

But still, it's good to know I can count on you in a pinch. :)

Alway's happy to help. I'll be down here for the next six months if you need me. I have a feeling I'm not out of the woods yet. (Klaxons and a blast door sliding shut can be heard in the background)

CHAPTER FIVE

Work on Thursday had been very difficult to focus on for Sabrina.  She found her mind drifting frequently, and one of her three new clients had bailed on her.  Her backlog was looking substantially less secure as well.  Between that stress and the thoughts of the serum, she was beyond distracted.  But her stories were there to relax her after work.  She began a new story even though her last one was only half done... she just couldn't get Naomi out of her head.  There was something about the giant woman, she was so... attractive.  Not in a purely sexual way, but there was something alluring about her.  And so she found herself with her fingers on the keyboard of her computer, indulging in her favorite fantasy.  She, of course, was the protagonist of the story but this time the Amazon was Naomi... she didn't bother changing anything, not her hair, not her eyes, and she emphasized just how tall the woman was, the roundness of her breasts.  She even left the name, Naomi.  As all her favorite stories went, the Amazon ended up her captive, catering to her every whim, walked on a leash when she was allowed to walk upright rather than crawling, forced to cook and drive her around.

There was something about the power fantasy that she found deeply satisfying.

Normally those desires lessened after she had put them all down on the screen - she posted the story to the board under her usual screen name before she went to bed.

As she lay in the dark waiting for sleep to come, she began wondering... What if I did do this for real?  It gave her a new thrill... it still felt wrong but after writing all of the things that she wanted to do to Naomi down and sharing them with her AmzDom friends, she wanted it more than ever.  She started to convince herself that Naomi deserved it - she had a Hunting Permit pending, she was a potential threat, but it still felt wrong.  And yet the idea kept coming back to her.

Friday dragged similarly and she found herself frustrated by the end of the day - two of her three new clients had canceled now, they didn't give any real reason, said they were putting their creative endeavors on hold - but the way they said it seemed off.  Her joy that the famine part of the "feast or famine" that came with running a small business was over dissipated.  She'd contact the next agency on the backlog on Monday - she'd be done with the current project soon, another day or two at most.  She liked to have two more lined up on the schedule... but there was no sense in fretting about it, everything would work out.

She smiled when she logged on to the board after work, a new message from Rebel was waiting for her.

TinyRebel4:
Wicked new story, LittleDomme. One of your best yet. Naomi definitely deserved what she got. So, I gotta ask. You've certainly got all the right ideas. It would be so nice to see the Amazons brought to their knees. Have you thought about using that thing at all? I'd definitely love to read the 'true story' so to speak. What would be the first thing you'd have an Amazon do if you had them as a slave?

She pondered the question a moment before continuing, unable to keep the smile from her face.

LittleDomme:
They always want to make us crawl everywhere, to be helpless.  That's the first thing I'd do.  If I had my way, they'd make sure their eyes were never above ours unless they were told to - on all fours at all times, see how they like being the short ones.  I gotta admit though, I'm still nervous that it might hurt someone.

She laughed at the idea as she started getting ready to head to the club.  She was nervous - what if Naomi was there, would she even be able to talk to the Amazon after the way she'd left last time?  But then again, what if she wasn't there?  That seemed like it would be worse.  She wanted to be near the Amazon, she wanted-

Her train of thought was interrupted by the chime of an incoming message.  Rebel was apparently on right now.

TinyRebel4:
Ha, that's some pretty poetic justice. And definitely no less than they deserve. Don't worry, the drug is like a blackout drunk stage. They won't remember much. A few emotions might stick with them at best, but perhaps the humiliation will be humbling. You'll have an Amazon pet for 2 days, I wish I had the guts to do it myself. I hope I get to hear all about the experience.

Rebel didn't have the guts, Sabrina wasn't sure if she did either.  But she was going all out for the club tonight regardless - even taller shoes, a black vinyl dress with a keyhole at the hollow of her throat, her hair crimped and her makeup done in a severe style... she almost looked like a tiny dominatrix... which is what she felt like, how she wanted to be perceived.  Sabrina didn't realize it, but she was leaning more toward using the drug than away from it.  She craved it.  She craved the feeling of having an Amazon submit to her.

The usual bouncer, a muscle-bound Amazon almost as tall as Naomi, actually blocked her tonight - she came here enough that she didn't feel she needed to show ID anymore, let alone get stopped complete.

"Miss Weber," he said gruffly, "Miss Alexis requested that I give you this.  I'm supposed to message her your answer."  He handed her a small piece of paper.  The handwriting was fancy, the lines smooth.

Miss Weber,

I'm unfortunately unable to come to the club, I'm tied up in business meetings all evening. I wish to offer you an apology, ideally in person if you'll allow it. You're more than welcome to enjoy the club - your drinks on the house tonight, simply show this note to Anna and you'll be taken care of.  I do hope that you'll consider joining me for a luncheon at my home tomorrow.

Naomi Alexis

At her home?  Sabrina blinked, alarm bells going off... every Little - Allemagne or no - knew to never, ever go into an Amazon's home alone.  It was insanity.  It would be so easy for the Amazon to... drug... 

A smile crept across her face.  If that was Naomi's plan, she was in for the biggest shock of her life.  The irony of the situation was too delicious to pass up.  She could see on the bouncer's face that he expected her to decline - any Little with an ounce of sense would.

"Tell her that I accept," Sabrina smiled confidently, fishing a business card from her purse.  "My number is on the card.  Miss Alexis is quite interesting, isn't she?  How long have you known her?"

"I've worked for her for about a year," the bouncer answered, taking the card.

"What do you think of her?"

"Miss Alexis is a kind woman, though I don't quite understand her openness to you Littles. I've never seen anyone treat your people so like everyone else, it's strange. But she does a lot of charity work, treats her employees proper, and pays well. I've no complaints," the bouncer replied but gave Sabrina an impatient look, indicating that he'd really like for her to go inside so he could return to his job.

Sabrina patted the man on the elbow as condescendingly as a Little could as she sauntered past him.  Before she could make it to the bar, her comm buzzed - a message from an unknown comm.

Hello Sabrina, it's Naomi. I'm glad you're willing to give me a second chance. I'm sorry I couldn't be there tonight, but please enjoy your evening, drinks on the house. Consider it a start of an apology. I was sizeist and judgmental the other night. I'm working on being more open to everyone in our society, but I was raised under a different mindset, so it's a battle sometimes, and I tend to falter when I've had a touch too much to drink. I hope that perhaps a sober morning away from the club might help me give a better impression. I enjoyed your company and would like to be friends. You're a lovely person with many talents and you certainly didn't deserve to be looked down on like that.

11350 Violet

Naomi Alexis

Yeah, sure, Sabrina thought.  A nice, innocent lunch.  Just you and me alone and nothing bad could possibly happen, right?

"Hey Anna," Sabrina smiled as she climbed onto her favorite stool and showed her the letter.  Anna read it over and her eyes widened.  "I just want one of my favorite."

"One aviation?" Anna asked, surprised.  "You've got free rein and all you want is one gin cocktail?"

"We both know I'm a lightweight," Sabrina laughed.  "Comes with being a small Mid."

"But I also know," Anna countered, handing Sabrina the note back.  "That you like to have a good time - so what gives, why'd the boss give you carte blanche and why aren't you using it?"

"I got to meet her yesterday," Sabrina shrugged as Anna made the drink.  "She said some things that came off as a little bit sizeist and this is her apology.  It wasn't a huge deal though... I don't mind.  She seems nice and this is my favorite club by a landslide.  As for me - I don't need to get trashed to have a good time.  It's kind of her to offer, and I'll totally accept a free drink, but I want to be able to function tomorrow."

"Well you're certainly dressed to kill tonight," Anna smirked, sliding the completed drink across the bar.  "What gives?"

"I've got my eye on someone," Sabrina grinned, sipping the cocktail.  "Doesn't look like they're here tonight though, so I might pack it in early.  Thanks Anna."  She tipped the usual amount - even though the drink was free, Anna still needed her tips.

She kept the night short, dancing quite a bit with a smaller Mid guy who liked her look... normally that could have been a hookup, but tonight she had other plans.

As she stripped off her heavy shoes that night, setting her club gear gently aside and donning a simple pair of pajamas, she pondered what she should wear to Naomi's house the next day.  She settled on a maxi dress - something she rarely wore but felt right for the situation - it had a black top with a dark blue skirt and with the right makeup and her favorite shoes, she'd be able to pull of a softer sort of domme look.  She checked her story boards before going to bed - there were several new comments, which she answered of course.  She enjoyed the attention that the commenters gave her, and replying to every single one encouraged them to give her more.  Her fictionalized Naomi seemed to be a big hit.

The next day, around eleven A.M, she found herself outside the address Naomi had given, the robocab slipping away...

Jump to Chapter 6!

• Like 8

Love the story and the new chapter, Sabrina just might be in for the biggest Suprise of her life. I guess we will have to see what happens next...

I ran out of reactions and will have to come back and tag the missed chapters tomorrow.... (drat)

4 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Love the story and the new chapter, Sabrina just might be in for the biggest Suprise of her life. I guess we will have to see what happens next...

I ran out of reactions and will have to come back and tag the missed chapters tomorrow.... (drat)

I appreciate that you're willing to come back to give us the points, Jayme <3

Maybe Sabrina's in for a big surprise, maybe Naomi is... only time will tell!  (Because I won't)

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maybe Sabrina's in for a big surprise, maybe Naomi is... only time will tell!  (Because I won't) 

Of course you won't tell, that would ruin the suprise.  besides cliffhangers are annoyingly useful in keeping suspense high...

:mf_swordfight:

So much tit for tat going on.  Makes it interesting.  I can't believe Sabrina put all those details into her last story on AmzDom.  It's been great getting all the chapter updates.  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

So much tit for tat going on.  Makes it interesting.  I can't believe Sabrina put all those details into her last story on AmzDom.  It's been great getting all the chapter updates.  Thanks!

You might be surprised at how much of the author's life really goes in a story, sometimes in unexpected places.  Trip called it - I put a lot of me into Sabrina, but I also twisted some knobs.  I'm not, nor have I ever been, a dominant or had dominant desires.  But I have the same craving for external validation and those same creative urges.  There's a little bit of me in one way or another in almost every character in all my stories, and sometimes they're really on the nose :D

I wrote like crazy while I was on the airplane, I wrote like 4 chapters so I felt we had enough to proceed with the one-per-day, and I'll probably do it again when I fly home on Monday.  But I'm also going to be super busy all weekend, so this is probably the last one until Tuesday.

But then hopefully we'll go back to one-per-day for a while.  Maya and I are almost done with the plot of the original RP, the end is in sight but there's still a lot of wiggle room to tweak things if inspiration strikes.  I figure this is probably a 30 chapter story.

And here i thought the previous chapter was all my imagination coukd handle and yet, here you have shown it more heights, or at least keeping it at an all time high. 

With the next chapter it will be like reading about two trains heading straight at each other, not knowing which, if either, will proveil over the other and yet, not being able to stop reading.

This has got me totally setting on the edge of my seat. I will have to make sure I'm diapeted before i read the next chapter, i have a feeling i might end up needing it haha.

35 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You might be surprised at how much of the author's life really goes in a story, sometimes in unexpected places.  Trip called it - I put a lot of me into Sabrina, but I also twisted some knobs.  I'm not, nor have I ever been, a dominant or had dominant desires.  But I have the same craving for external validation and those same creative urges.  There's a little bit of me in one way or another in almost every character in all my stories, and sometimes they're really on the nose :D

I wrote like crazy while I was on the airplane, I wrote like 4 chapters so I felt we had enough to proceed with the one-per-day, and I'll probably do it again when I fly home on Monday.  But I'm also going to be super busy all weekend, so this is probably the last one until Tuesday.

But then hopefully we'll go back to one-per-day for a while.  Maya and I are almost done with the plot of the original RP, the end is in sight but there's still a lot of wiggle room to tweak things if inspiration strikes.  I figure this is probably a 30 chapter story.

I mean quite a few of my characters are basically self insert so..... (shrugs)

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

She began a new story even though her last one was only half done... 

And the line between Saberina & Kimmy blurs even more. :P

9 minutes ago, thedman said:

Wow, even Kimmy's fictional alter ego writes stories that get abandoned so that more new ones can start. How realistic 

Oh snap! :doh:

Kimmy, you're not just gonna let him get away with that, are you?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ducks behind console as droids shift to ready and grabs popcorn.

Nothing like a new bbykimmy story to make me dust off this account.

All I can say is you and KWOceans hit it out of the park again. Every time you put out a new story I wonder if it can possibly be any better. But it always is, every story avoids the really overdone tropes and has really good/interesting original ideas. If this story goes where I think it's going, my hype will detonate and take out several nearby cities.

So all in all, amazing work. Both of you are amazing writers.

20 hours ago, thedman said:

Wow, even Kimmy's fictional alter ego writes stories that get abandoned so that more new ones can start. How realistic 

SO MEAN :crybaby:

20 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

dman is a big meanie butt who is mean.  I've finished TWO novel length stories, which is pretty good, I think :glare:

13 hours ago, ForTheGlory said:

Nothing like a new bbykimmy story to make me dust off this account.

All I can say is you and KWOceans hit it out of the park again. Every time you put out a new story I wonder if it can possibly be any better. But it always is, every story avoids the really overdone tropes and has really good/interesting original ideas. If this story goes where I think it's going, my hype will detonate and take out several nearby cities.

So all in all, amazing work. Both of you are amazing writers.

Awwwww, thanks.  It's always a great compliment when people who don't regularly post take a moment to share their thoughts.  It's really easy to just read the story and move on, but feedback and interaction really is important to the writers - it's why I keep coming back.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments <3

This story actually started off really "normal", but Maya (KWOceans) and I couldn't take it... so we mixed it up a bit.  After that we both got addicted to the story and here we are... we knew it had to be shared with our friends on the board, it was too fun not to.

I hope the story holds some suspense for you and that you enjoy it!

7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

dman is a big meanie butt who is mean.  I've finished TWO novel length stories, which is pretty good, I think 

Yeah while Kimmy is a big "story not finisherer" who seldom selects stories for successful completion. Which is really not fair because she writes such awesome stories that we all love and find ourselves wanting for more in

Oi Kimmy! Ltns. I hadn't been on in forever and am enjoying this new one!  Sorry I've been so awol of late but life's been busy. Anyway to the good: I like this one's direction so far and while I may be totally drawing the wrong conclusions about "tiny rebel14" I do feel even a bit flattered to maybe be an inspiration.  Even if not,I still enjoy.  Wicked tale weaving and look forward to more.   

On 5/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, thedman said:

Yeah while Kimmy is a big "story not finisherer" who seldom selects stories for successful completion. Which is really not fair because she writes such awesome stories that we all love and find ourselves wanting for more in

I find it odd that you're encouraging me not to finish this one, you seem to be implying that we're doomed... I've finished more stories than I've stalled on, you're hurting my feelings by harping on the ones that I haven't completed :(

On 5/26/2018 at 9:50 PM, aldl4811 said:

Hooked.  This is like being on a yo-yo!

Up and down we go, where we stop, nobody knows!

On 5/28/2018 at 3:03 AM, babyluv13 said:

Oi Kimmy! Ltns. I hadn't been on in forever and am enjoying this new one!  Sorry I've been so awol of late but life's been busy. Anyway to the good: I like this one's direction so far and while I may be totally drawing the wrong conclusions about "tiny rebel14" I do feel even a bit flattered to maybe be an inspiration.  Even if not,I still enjoy.  Wicked tale weaving and look forward to more.   

Rebel is not based on anyone from the boards, sorry - KWOceans made up Rebel, whereas I put in the other cameos.  I hope your busy is a good busy and not a bad busy, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!  I believe KWOceans will be posting the next chapter, which should be today.

I got to write a bit on the plane, so even though I was away, I wrote more for us to share <3

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER SIX

Naomi's house was surprisingly modest given how important she seemed - it was a two-story on a fair bit of land in a suburb.  No Little could afford to live out here, but the houses weren't mansions, they weren't extravagant.  As she stepped out of the cab, Sabrina smoothed the blue skirt of her simple dress and adjusted the black top so it fell over her padded bra correctly.  There was a woman crouched in the flowerbeds out front wearing a wide-brimmed hat.  As Sabrina approached, she was surprised to see that it wasn't a gardener - it was Naomi.  And she was gorgeous.  Her dress was simple but stunning, a smooth gradient starting out a soft green at the shoulders and fading through blue and ending at the hem of the ankle-length skirt in a deep indigo.

"Hey," Naomi greeted her casually, "Wow, I love the dress. Honestly, Sabrina, if you keep this up, I'm going to have to find a way to shrink so I have an excuse to borrow your clothes. I hope last night was alright for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there, I usually am on the weekends but I was called away to a suppliers' meeting out of town.  There's not much that could have been done about it. How are you doing?"

It took a moment for Sabrina to recover from the shock of her casual joke about shrinking - the topic was taboo to Amazons, it was a punishment considered worse than death in some places, but she had said it like it was nothing.  Maybe Naomi has a submissive streak? she wondered hopefully, grinning at the idea.  Her thoughts turned to the syringe in her purse.  If it looked like Naomi had any intention at all in drugging her, she was in for a surprise.  Naomi looked so incredibly different in her casual dress than she did at the club, where she seemed like the dark and serious monarch of her loud, musical domain.  Here she seemed positively domestic... the gradient on the dress was beautiful and subtle - Sabrina appreciated her taste.

"Thanks," Sabrina smiled at the compliment.  "It's totally fine - I'll admit I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see you, but your invitation tickled me.  I might be a little crazy visiting an Amazon who applied for a Hunting Permit at her home but... you seemed sincere and I kind of overreacted.  Your reasons sounded noble to me, I was just... embarrassed."  She blushed as she walked over toward Naomi, her footfalls heavy on the pavement.  She adjusted her purse on her shoulder and smiled.  "You like gardening?"

"I enjoy the beauty that plants give when you put a little love and hard work into them," she explained, her voice warm and pleasant as she guided Sabrina into the house.  "The city is so gray and shiny, I like living amongst softer shades and bursts of natural color." Naomi's home was awash in natural lighting from wide windows, their curtains tied back.  "Make yourself at home.  Would you like something to drink? Iced tea, lemonade, wine if you want it? I don't keep much alcohol at home, I'll admit. I get enough of it at the club, but I have some red and white if you'd prefer the alcohol content."

"I actually would like a glass of wine," Sabrina smiled, slipping her hand into her purse.  The alcohol would go nicely with the power trip.  Her heart thudded in her chest, her mouth felt dry.  This could go so, so badly... or it could be the most amazing time of her entire life.  She was already drunk - drunk on the fantasy of dominating this giant woman in her own house.  Naomi left her alone in the elegantly furnished living room - soft white carpet and leather furniture in light blue.  She looked around - making herself at home here wouldn't be easy.  While she might be on the tall size for a Little, Naomi's furniture was sized for her, which was somewhere toward the upper end of Amazons.  She was glad she wasn't especially small or she'd really have trouble here.

Sabrina struggled her way into a chair, trying to keep her platform shoes out of the seat as she shifted around.

"It's so funny, I never would have pictured you as the green homemaker type from seeing you at the club - it's so dark and modern there and this is so.. wholesome."  She watched as Naomi brought a sealed bottle of wine out, popping the cork easily with her strong Amazon hands and pouring a glass for each of them.  Probably not drugged, Sabrina thought to herself.  Naomi probably brought the bottle with her to drive that point home.  Sabrina's fingers itched slightly.  She just needed a reason.

"Appearances can be deceiving," Naomi pointed out. "Not everything is what it seems.  So, I probably should have asked before now about any dietary restrictions?"

"Nope, none," she smiled taking the glass, glad that Naomi had chosen to give her a slightly smaller one.  "What about you, what's your favorite food?  I'm a big fan of steak and potatoes myself," she lied, wanting to sound mature - her favorite was actually the stereotypical Little favorite of boneless chicken bits, in a sweet sauce... but it wasn't a thing she liked to admit.

"I'm partial to that too but unfortunately, that's not on the menu today," Naomi lowered herself onto the couch to Sabrina's left.  The Little couldn't help but look a little hungrily at her well-formed Amazon body. "I wasn't sure if you might be vegetarian, so I started there. Are you hungry, would you like to eat now?"

"I'm honestly not in a rush for the food, we could just talk.  We kind of hit a snag at the club, and we had a chance to get to know each other... but I kinda ruined it," Sabrina took a sip of the wine before continuing - she was beginning to have second thoughts, maybe Naomi was actually nice?  Maybe it wasn't a trap? She needed to talk with her for a bit - to reassure herself that the Amazon was an Amazon, complete with that air of superiority.  She needed to feel like Naomi deserved it, but in truth the smallest bit of sizeism would be adequate justification.  "Your attitude towards Littles is a bit surprising - especially considering that some of your staff don't exactly share those opinions."

"I'm trying. It isn't always easy. I was raised to have that view of Littles, that Amazons are superior and while our views are different than the other islands, it doesn't change the fact that most Amazons don't bother to differentiate between Portal Littles and the native population, at least in their opinions. We weren't educated that way. I've made a choice for myself and my business, to be accepting of all types of people, but it's a hard habit to break. I may going to slip up now and again, and I ask for your patience. I'd like my staff to be just as inclusive and varied, but I've had quite a bit of trouble keeping on a member of smaller stature. Littles tend to quit."

"Your progressive attitude is really great," Sabrina offered a fake smile, a hint of disappointment in her heart - Naomi was a friend to Littles it seemed.  It would be wrong to drug her, even though the tall woman was incredibly alluring.  She suppressed a sigh.  Oh well, at least we can have a nice lunch, and maybe we'll even be friends.  But part of her still craved that domination, to bend Naomi to her will and debase her.  Stupid conscience.  "I'm sorry you've had so much trouble keeping some Little staff - it would definitely help the message of equality."

Equality was a fine thing to want in public, but it wasn't what Sabrina craved.  She wanted the Amazon on her belly before her, begging... but she wanted it to be an Amazon who deserved it.  

"Enough about business, I've talked enough about business the past few days to last me a lifetime. I know so little about you Sabrina, aside from the fact that you helped publish a very interesting book and you've great fashion choices. What do you do for fun?"

"For fun?  You already know what I do for fun," Sabrina laughed, taking another sip of the wine.  "I go to clubs, I go dancing.  I love music even though I'm terrible at creating it.  I write for fun as well as profit - editing other people's work isn't always fun, but I'm good at it.  My passion is drinking, though - I've got a list of cocktails as long as your arm that I want to try.  Everything's just better when you're buzzed.  Colors are brighter, music is stronger, jokes are funnier.  I'd get drunk every day if, y'know, it wouldn't kill me.  My doctor doesn't like how much of the rehydrating cure I take in a month."  She laughed again, not realizing how inappropriate it could seem to find humor in the way she slowly ruined her body.  "I don't get very far down my list because so many new ones are disappointing.  The Gaule 75?  Supposedly one of the best... it really wasn't that great.  The Aviation is my favorite by far.  What about you?  I know you like theater and gardening, any other passions hidden in that giant body?"

"Sabrina," Naomi's face darkened, her voice serious and condescending. "I truly have to caution you against that much alcohol consumption, coming from a business that works with it extensively, I can tell you that it's as far from healthy as you can get.  You may not feel it now, but it will catch up with you.  It's irresponsible to drink without the self control to know when to stop. I only say it because I care and I've seen it happen several times, people falling prey to liver and kidney diseases, addictions, and so much worse simply because they never exercised any restraint. Our modern medicines allow us to fix a lot, but not a continuous intake of poison at large doses, and that's essentially what alcohol is, a poison. In small doses, it can't hurt you, but in larger amounts, it can kill just as easily as any other powerful toxin."

"You're not telling me anything I don't know, Naomi," Sabrina replied, suddenly irritated.  It was just like an Amazon to get all high and mighty - the woman had even ignored her question entirely!  "I'm not addicted and I know my limits - I never drink when I'm sad or angry, I don't use it as an emotional crutch.  I never black out.  I know how to have a good time, that's all.  It sounds to me like you need to loosen up some.  So seriously, what do you do for fun?  Isn't planting things boring?  You just dig in the dirt and then water it every day for forever and it turns into a plant - just like every other plant.  You have to have another hobby, right?"

"I'm only trying to help. It doesn't really sound like you're fully aware of your limits," Naomi responded, ignoring Sabrina's questions yet again. "And if you're not capable of realizing that alcohol should not be the only way to have a good time, that it IS an emotional crutch if you use it to muddy your thoughts and see the world through bursts of dizzy colors and incoherent thoughts, then I wonder if you're truly as mature as you try to seem. Part of being an adult is the ability to exist in the real world and know how much partying is acceptable. If you can't have fun or enjoy a meal or task without feeling fuzzy from a few drinks, then you don't truly know how to live in the real world. If you want to be treated like an adult, get your head out of the clouds and act like one."

"Excuse me?" Sabrina set her wine glass down on the table near her chair and crossed her arms over her chest.  "I don't have to drink to have a good time.  I like to drink, there's a difference.  And I know how much is acceptable, you don't run your own successful business by being a strung out loser, as I'm sure you know.  And I am an adult and it happens to be the law to treat me like one."  Suddenly the syringe in her purse didn't seem like such a bad idea.  Naomi might have progressive attitudes, but she was still a pushy Amazon who always thought she knew better.  Sabrina felt her teeth grinding in her mouth and knew that she was justified.  It wouldn't hurt Naomi... and she knew now she couldn't actually be friends with a condescending giant.  She took a deep breath.  "Look, I'm sorry - I get pretty worked up about people judging what I like to do with my time, my money, and my body.  I understand that you're just worried - you've got a kind heart, I could tell that right away.  So can we just agree to talk about something else?  Maybe it's time to start that lunch after all."

"Lunch sounds like a good idea," the Amazon's voice started out tight but gradually relaxed. "I'm sorry, Sabrina, it was wrong to judge you. I just worry. I've seen it a few too many times not to. Just a moment, lunch is mostly prepared, it will only take a moment.  The dining room is this way, if you'd like to wait in there."

Sabrina grabbed her purse as she hopped down from the chair, her boots making her footfalls heavy as she followed Naomi toward the kitchen.  Sabrina took a moment to look around, admiring Naomi's decor as the Amazon put salads into bowls, one larger and one smaller.  Sabrina narrowed her eyes as the larger woman drizzled a sauce from a suspicious looking bottle over the smaller bowl, carrying them both on a tray, which she set gently on the table, above the Little's eye level.

Sabrina's temper was still high from the Amazon's lecture, and combined with the suspicious sauce, she felt justified.  She did it.  With Naomi's back turned to her, she reached into her purse and pulled out the syringe.  She jabbed it into the Amazon's calf through her long skirt, and depressed the plunger, forcing the serum into her victim.  Sabrina's heart pounded as she waited - she wasn't sure exactly what was supposed to happen, but she was ready to be in charge for once.

The Amazon hissed in pain, her posture slackening and her legs wobbling.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry," Naomi's voice was shaky and she grabbed the table for support. "I don't feel so well all of a sudden.  I might have to..."

Naomi Alexis collapsed in a heap at Sabrina's feet.

She'd done it.