LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Gah! I used up all my reactions today. AGAIN! 

Great chapter. :) I'm still not quite sure what direction you're going to take this. Naomi seems to have Saberina cornered, but I don’t think she's gonna get her. Amazon captures Little is a bit too typical for the likes of bbykimmy. ;)

Same for me trip.

But yeah If I were Sabrina this would be the haul ass out of there moment.

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Same for me trip.

If you were Sebrina you probably wouldn't have ever accepted the invitation to the VIP lounge filled with Amazon predators in the first place. At least not without an Iron Man Nanite Suit or something hidden under your dress :P

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

If you were Sebrina you probably wouldn't have ever accepted the invitation to the VIP lounge filled with Amazon predators in the first place. At least not without an Iron Man Nanite Suit or something hidden under your dress :P

yeah pretty much lol

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Naomi would say something that got Sabrina's imagination going and she couldn't help but fantasize about controlling the Amazon, about forcing her to submit, making her beg... spanking her

Trust me, she wasn't tge only one imagining that, and much more lol

Guest KWOceans
3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Surprise!

If one could find themselves in Sabrina's position, what would the first thought that came to mind over this little surprise be? I'm genuinely curious. 

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Great chapter. :) I'm still not quite sure what direction you're going to take this. Naomi seems to have Saberina cornered, but I don’t think she's gonna get her. Amazon captures Little is a bit too typical for the likes of bbykimmy. ;)

Oh don't worry. We have plans. Lots of interesting plans. Nothing is every THAT simple. :P 

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Same for me trip.

Surely you should know by now that Amazons are faster and stronger, FNF. I think if Naomi wanted you, it wouldn't matter how fast you ran. But I suppose you can try. There might be a spanking in your future if you do though :P 

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hmmm, a warrior Little, huh? Now that's an idea. Though I can't decide if I find it impressive or amusing. And who wouldn't want to be invited to a VIP lounge and showered in special treatment. Surely that's worth a little risk, no? 

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

yeah pretty much lol

Booo! I object. It must be done the fun way, else we have no story. 'Sabrina decided that accepting the invitation was too risky, so she declined and headed home, never to return to the club where she'd clearly become a target again' Who wants to read that? :P

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Aries, I feel genuine concern that you are enjoying the dominated Amazon idea far too much. Do you need a spanking and a timeout in the corner with your diapers down to remind you of your place, Little boy?

I really like this one, can't tell who wrote what I think KCOceans put the part in about littles making slaves of the amanazons.  Not as dark as bbkimmey writes yet but think I may turn that way.  Always love seeing bbkimmey back here.:wub:

1 hour ago, KWOceans said:

If one could find themselves in Sabrina's position, what would the first thought that came to mind over this little surprise be? I'm genuinely curious. 

My take on the surprise was two-fold. 1) We had a surprise chapter today, and it was an alert to all the other Littles, etc out there. 2)  Sabrina mostly had convinced herself she was invincible to losing her freedom, and now she has wet her pants which is one of the rules for targeting, the First Rule I think of the 2 required for the Hunting license of which she has now seen.  It has to have a name on it, doesn't it?  I would look for that.  However, with Naomi right there ...  I really don't understand why she went back into the room anyway, and why she didn't go home.  So this surprise was on her.  She is really messing up. I don't know, surprise at how stupid she was.

If I were Sabrina, I would genuinely feel like YourFNF that I had been set up.  If Naomi does not nab her now, I'm really not sure what's up.  So  For me: 1)check the name on the license, and if it's mine, Pass Out from Intoxication.  However if I really were Sabrina, maybe I had a plan A to begin with and I could revamp to Plan B or maybe hop into one of the stories from the anthology and reverse the tables.

So far, I think the cheeky parts are written by you, KWOceans --- diversion from direct questioning!

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:O  I feel neglected!  I, like Sabrina, need the validation of those internet points.  20 more and I make it onto the top members leaderboard for rep.

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Same for me trip.

Maybe she does... the Amazon is distracted.  What else could she possibly do?

3 hours ago, Aries said:

:O  Dirty, Aries!  I wonder if you'll get your wish...

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I really like this one, can't tell who wrote what I think KCOceans put the part in about littles making slaves of the amanazons.  Not as dark as bbkimmey writes yet but think I may turn that way.  Always love seeing bbkimmey back here.:wub:

looooooooool

By the end of the story, "It's the Little Choices" was much darker than what we've seen here, and "Save Yourself" (which I swear I will finish at some point) was much, much darker.  I'm rather devious at times.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

My take on the surprise was two-fold. 1) We had a surprise chapter today, and it was an alert to all the other Littles, etc out there. 2)  Sabrina mostly had convinced herself she was invincible to losing her freedom, and now she has wet her pants which is one of the rules for targeting, the First Rule I think of the 2 required for the Hunting license of which she has now seen.  It has to have a name on it, doesn't it?  I would look for that.  However, with Naomi right there ...  I really don't understand why she went back into the room anyway, and why she didn't go home.  So this surprise was on her.  She is really messing up. I don't know, surprise at how stupid she was.

If I were Sabrina, I would genuinely feel like YourFNF that I had been set up.  If Naomi does not nab her now, I'm really not sure what's up.  So  For me: 1)check the name on the license, and if it's mine, Pass Out from Intoxication.  However if I really were Sabrina, maybe I had a plan A to begin with and I could revamp to Plan B or maybe hop into one of the stories from the anthology and reverse the tables.

So far, I think the cheeky parts are written by you, KWOceans --- diversion from direct questioning!

Yay surprise!  You might also get one tomorrow too, time permitting.

I love how observant you and Trip both are - she went back because she still feels invincible, as you said, and felt it would be morally wrong just to run away... she's a guest after all ;)

I'll give you a hint - at this point in the story, the only Amazon dialog I've written so far has been Anna's, I made her up on the fly :D

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KWOceans said:

Aries, I feel genuine concern that you are enjoying the dominated Amazon idea far too much. Do you need a spanking and a timeout in the corner with your diapers down to remind you of your place, Little boy?

Haha I might, but i might enjoy it as much as i have been enjoying thinking about the enslavement of at least a few Amazons. As for the surprise, i just came on here to read the latest comments and as i was scrolling i saw Chapter 3 and almost fell out of my chair and had to read that first line saying Chapter 3 several times befire i could start reading the story. 

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

:O  Dirty, Aries!  I wonder if you'll get your wish...

I am one that enjoys the darker stories and yes I'm very dirty haha

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER FOUR

"Yes, Mr. Walters," Naomi was working very hard to hide her irritation.  Now was not the time for this call, but if this problem didn't get solved soon she'd be in a real pickle. "I'm aware that shipments get delayed, I understand perfectly. However, I have a massive crowd coming on Saturday for a well advertised event, and they'll be quite upset if I've nothing alcoholic to sell them.  You were supposed to restock me last week, so you see my problem. Surely we can figure something out? I'd hate to have to find a new supplier, we've done business for years."

She barely registered the Little slipping in as she wrote down the numbers he was pitching.  Damn right he'd be giving her a discount.  Her business partner James liked to tease her about her unwavering loyalty toward those who had taken good care of her, but she couldn't imagine doing business any other way.  Building relationships came naturally to her and she'd rather have a handful of people that she could trust completely than a wide array of contacts to handle that she couldn't.  She heard the rustle of papers hitting the floor and furrowed her brow, but she couldn't miss these details.  Small hands were setting a stack of papers back on her desk.

"Excellent," she confirmed.  "I'll be here myself to receive the shipment tomorrow.  A pleasure, Mr. Walters."

She ended the connection and let out a deep, bone-weary sigh, letting go of that stress - the problem was solved and now she could turn her attention back to her Little prey.  She wanted her Brie to be comfortable with her before she sprung her trap.

"I'll just," she heard the Little's voice squeak as she backed away toward the door, "be going... "  It took her a moment to realize what was going on.  Crap, she swore to herself.  The permit was in that stack.  It didn’t have Sabrina’s name on it, however - so she could still salvage this situation.

"Wait," Naomi called as the Little edged toward the door.  She stayed seated so the girl didn't bolt.  "I know what you saw and you're probably assuming the worst, but it's not what you think.  That permit isn't even active, it often takes years to get approved and I don't even know if I want a Little... but I had a friend who rescued a Little who had fallen on hard luck.  They had gotten the permit, thankfully - her Little friend had gotten injured, too injured to contribute to society and was fair game for any Amazon with a permit.  But my friend had one and could rescue her friend... I want the permit just in case, just in case I can use it to better someone's life."  She lied fast, spinning what she hoped was a believable story - she couldn't snatch Sabrina yet, and she didn't want the Little's guard up.  "I think I would prefer a willing Little, honestly - like they do in Gaule.  Someone who was tired of how hard it is to be a Little in an Amazon's world.  You're safe, Sabrina.  I just want to get to know you, to know the mind behind your wonderful writing.  But even you have to admit that the world is hard, life is hard, for someone your size."

"It doesn't matter that it's hard," Sabrina said softly, "that's life.  The world is built for you because you built it that way.  It isn't all that hard to imagine a world where it went differently," there was a hint of bitterness to the Little's voice.  Naomi had read her stories and knew quite well that she imagined a very different world.  "Those tales of Gaule, those are lies.  No Little could ever want to live that way, kept like a baby.  It's undignified.  The stories of willing Littles and life partners from Gaule are propaganda, lies told by Amazons to make the life of a forced baby to seem glamorous, desirable.  I... thank you for the loan of the dress," her voice was quiet as she picked up a bag, likely containing her alcohol-soaked clothing.  "I'll return it to you tomorrow.  I... I have a lot to think about."

"No, Sabrina, you keep it," Naomi shook her head. "It looks really good on you.  You look beautiful, mature.  I'm sorry. Believe me, while I wasn't hiding it, that is not how I wanted you to learn I'm applying for a permit.  I truly want it to better a life, to keep someone from a worse fate.  I admit that I have to sometimes fight my urges, but all Amazons have those, and I believe those stories from Gaule.  I think I can make a difference, I think I can save someone.  It happens in Albion or Catalon all the time."

Sabrina couldn’t believe her ears.

"This isn't Albion.  This isn't Catalon," Sabrina countered. "I'm safe.  I've got a good job and I can take care of myself.  So, if you want to be my friend, great.  But cut this I can save the Littles crap.  We don't need saving, we don't want saving, and it's not exactly flattering.  I like you, Naomi - you seem cool.  I like your club.  But if you think for a moment that Littles deserve that treatment just to satisfy your sick Amazon urges, or if you think 'defiance' is some kind of 'brattiness', then fuck you."  She took a deep breath.  "I'm a strong, independent Little who doesn't need anyone, okay?  So just... cut out the holier than thou act.  Even Portal Littles don't deserve that, nobody does."  Except maybe Amazons.  She huffed, imagining Naomi trapped in her fantasy world of Little-domination once again.  If anyone deserved captivity, it was the Amazons.  "I'll... I'll see you later." 

And with that, she slipped out of the office and began heading downstairs, heading home, feeling overwhelmed and upset - at Naomi for believing she was better than people, at Amazons in general for their urges, at the world for making her so small, and at herself for ruining a perfectly good night just because she got a little scared.  She liked nights at the club... now it was just going to be pizza and ice cream on the couch just like so many other days.

The cab ride home was miserable, but at least she didn't have to talk to anyone.  Sabrina had slipped out of the nightclub quietly and quickly, cursing herself for a fool.  She wanted to believe that Naomi was telling the truth - that she had only altruistic motives behind applying for a Hunting Permit, but it felt like a load of lies.  But Naomi hadn't been angry, either.  She had read Sabrina's stories, but she wasn't mad about them.

She said I was skilled, Sabrina thought as she climbed the stairs to her apartment, she said she liked my writing.

Sabrina felt incredibly mixed-up as she closed the door, her reflection in the full-length mirror that hung on the back of her front door catching her eye.  Naomi's voice echoed in her mind as she looked at the lines of her body in that flowing blue dress.  You look beautiful, mature.  That's exactly how she wanted people to see her.  Not cute, not adorable, not precious - beautiful, elegant, mature.  She was a dominant at heart, she wanted to be feared and desired, but that wasn't exactly easy in the body she was dealt.

With a sigh, she sat down to check if any new comments had come in on her latest chapter.  She tried to make a point of replying to each and every comment - she wanted her readers to feel as loved as they made her feel - when she remembered that she had a message waiting from Rebel.

TinyRebel4:

We had a breakthrough, LD.  It works.  They've ordered us to destroy this batch of the serum, but it actually works.  I couldn't believe it - the one I was telling you about?  It makes Amazons into subs!  It removes their will, makes them compliant.  My boss is scared - I don't know if you remember, but he's a mid.  He's afraid the Amazons are going to come for him... but I snuck out one dose of the serum.  I don't have the guts to use it, but I bet you do.  You have to!  Let me know if you're interested, I don't know how long it will stay potent.

-Rebel

Sabrina read and re-read the message.  Rebel had mentioned something about doing research into chemicals that affected the brain, but she apparently had a serum that could turn an Amazon into a slave... looking at her contact list, she saw that Rebel was on now.

LittleDomme: Rebel, is what you wrote me true?

TinyRebel4: It's true.  I have it.

LittleDomme: And it works!?!

TinyRebel4: The one Amazon lab tech injected it into himself to prove that it wouldn't

It did

He did anything we wanted, LD

Anything!

We made him say that Amazons were inferior

We made him clean up the lab... it lasted 2 days

The boss had to take him home!

LittleDomme: You're kidding

TinyRebel4: I'm not!

LittleDomme: But it wore off?

TinyRebel4: Yeah - 2 days later he was fine and couldn't remember a thing!  

He didn't even remember injecting himself

He forgot everything except driving to work that morning!  

We should have done more to him

LittleDomme: Did it hurt him?

TinyRebel4: No, his medcheck came out perfect - no side-effects

She sat back in her chair, pondering what it could mean.  A drug that made an Amazon into a slave for 2 days... the thought made her giddy.  Her palms felt sweaty as she imagined being able to turn any Amazon she wanted into a pet without them suffering, and without them knowing about it.

TinyRebel4: yt?

LD, yt?

Sabrina blinked, snapping back to reality and responded to Rebel.

LittleDomme: I'm here.  What are you going to do with it?

TinyRebel4: I want you to have it

I'm scared

I stole it from the lab, I can't get caught with it or I'm toast

TinyRebel4: I want to give it to you

LittleDomme: Sorry Rebel, I love you but I don't tell anyone where I live

TinyRebel4: Me either lol

Let's do a dead drop

Pick a public place and a time

I'll go there and leave it somewhere

And you pick it up

Sabrina stopped and pondered for a moment.

LittleDomme: Why don't you use it?

TinyRebel4: Too scared

Youre brave

LittleDomme: K.  Tomorrow at the park near Central and Grand

Leave it somewhere hidden and geotag it, send me the coords

7 AM

TinyRebel4: One condition

LittleDomme: What?

TinyRebel4: Make it count, I can't get another one

Oh, and by my figuring, the bigger the Amazon, the faster it works

Tell me about it when you use it. I bet it makes an epic story!

When Sabrina got home from the park, she was clutching her purse to her tightly, feeling paranoid.  Rebel had done it - she had taped a small box to the underside of a bench and sent her the coordinates.  Sabrina had walked right up to the bench - there was no sign of Rebel.  Part of her was disappointed.  Rebel was her biggest fan and she desperately wanted to meet the woman, they'd been messaging back and forth daily for a month solid... but this was too risky, for both of them.  Sabrina was the one taking the real risk... if she decided to use it.

She didn't honestly think she would ever use it - sure Amazons probably deserved it, but it was the sort of thing an Amazon would do to a Little and that didn't sit right with her, no matter how much she might crave the feeling of an Amazon quivering beneath her, it was wrong.

But it was nice to dream.

A magic slave-serum, eh? In the hands of a lesser author it would likely be nothing more than a MacGuffin to enable a forced-BDSM fap story. But in the hands of experts like bbykimmy and KWOceans? This could be very interesting indeed. 

37 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

A magic slave-serum, eh? In the hands of a lesser author it would likely be nothing more than a MacGuffin to enable a forced-BDSM fap story. But in the hands of experts like bbykimmy and KWOceans? This could be very interesting indeed. 

Maybe it is, maybe this is a deconstruction...

10 minutes ago, mathilde135 said:

It would be a great Plot twist, when this serum is fake and Rebel is actually Naomi and she only pretends to be under Sabrina's control (in assumption that she uses it against her) to trap Sabrina and make her wear diapers.

Whoa. That's a really good theory! I'm totally banking on that now. :)

25 minutes ago, mathilde135 said:

It would be a great Plot twist, when this serum is fake and Rebel is actually Naomi and she only pretends to be under Sabrina's control (in assumption that she uses it against her) to trap Sabrina and make her wear diapers.

Speechless.

37 minutes ago, mathilde135 said:

... oh man, I wish I had thought of this.  It's a really great idea!  I hope you like the way the story does go...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

... oh man, I wish I had thought of this.  It's a really great idea!  I hope you like the way the story does go...

She's bluffing! Mathilde guessed it right and now Kimmy's trying to cover her diapered butt. Well it won't work!

... Or maybe Mathilde is working for Kimmy and KWOceans to throw us off the trail?

Maybe I'M working for Kimmy?

Maybe YOU'RE working for Kimmy?

EVERYONE is working for Kimmy!!! :ninja:

Guest KWOceans
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm guessing this is a bit of a reference I'm just unfamiliar with, but either way, glad you think my talent is above it. I mean, we all know Kimmy's is. The Diaper Dimension has really grown and flourished under her ideas. I, on the other hand, have fallen off the face of the forum lately, so it's nice to be believed in again. ^_^ 

51 minutes ago, mathilde135 said:

43 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Whoa. That's a really good theory! I'm totally banking on that now. :)

28 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Speechless.

It would have been pretty cool, I agree. Though, that being said......Kimmy? New RP idea? XD Great....that's going to be stuck in my head for ages now. I have to stop, you all have to stop. My brain will literally explode if I mash one more idea in there to drive me nuts. *Dies dramatically*

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I'm guessing this is a bit of a reference I'm just unfamiliar with, but either way, glad you think my talent is above it. I mean, we all know Kimmy's is. The Diaper Dimension has really grown and flourished under her ideas. I, on the other hand, have fallen off the face of the forum lately, so it's nice to be believed in again. ^_^

Umm, well, you see, honestly I don't think I've ever read any of your work. I just like to give credit where it's due and this story IS a collab between you and Kimmy.

You two are kinda like Sophie & Pudding. Since all their stories are posted solely under Sophie's name it's easy to give her full credit when really she's only half of a Dynamic Duo.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter who wrote what. The fact remains that this story wouldn't exist at all if it weren't for BOTH of you. Therefore you BOTH deserve some credit. :)

Guest KWOceans
13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She's bluffing! Mathilde guessed it right and now Kimmy's trying to cover her diapered butt. Well it won't work!

... Or maybe Mathilde is working for Kimmy and KWOceans to throw us off the trail?

Maybe I'M working for Kimmy?

Maybe YOU'RE working for Kimmy?

EVERYONE is working for Kimmy!!! :ninja:

Somehow.....it actually wouldn't surprise me if Kimmy was hiring people and plotting world domination. Good thing she's just a Little Girl with a few obvious weaknesses. Besides, no one who secretly relishes being gagged and restrained and lovingly abused can stay on top of the heap for too long. She'd be easy to overthrow. Everyone please enjoy the mental image of Kimmy on her knees pleading to be gagged with a giant pacifier. :P 

9 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Maybe mathilde135 is reallly the TinyRebel who doesn't exist on DD.  And yes, she works for Kimmy.  LOL

Kimmy is a sneak and a brat, that much is true. Kimmy, are you hiring secret agents to do your dirty work? Do we need to have a talk? 

By the way, Ellie, have I mentioned that I love the avatar? Is that your dog? Because it's adorable. ^_^

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Umm, well, you see, honestly I don't think I've ever read any of your work. I just like to give credit where it's due and this story IS a collab between you and Kimmy.

You two are kinda like Sophie & Pudding. Since all their stories are posted solely under Sophie's name it's easy to give her full credit when really she's only half of a Dynamic Duo.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter who wrote what. The fact remains that this story wouldn't exist at all if it weren't for BOTH of you. Therefore you BOTH deserve some credit. :)

*Gasps* A blow straight to the heart. You wound me, Trip. *Dies* Lol, nah, it's okay. I dunno if I even reposted much after the site's purge a few months ago. I really ought to do that. And to get writing again. 

Guest KWOceans
10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Yes, that is Little Boy, he is one of a duo, the other is Little Girl.

And this Avatar is

Praise to the Mer!  

merl.thumb.jpg.f9aa348545c180af527437ff1a11b22f.jpg

I think your puppy is very cute. Give him a cookie for me. ^_^

I'm actually thinking of changing up my avatar. It's time for a new one, I think. 

OMG my brain has overloaded, my imagination has gone all over the place, as I'm sure Sabrina's has, picturing the Amazon club owner standing in a corner crying with a very messy, wet diaper, with red thighs from a goid hard spanking, of course that's just one version my imagination took me. i love it.