LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

I have noticed and i am sure i have read everyone of your stories that you have posted here, but i am bad with names and never really pay attention to who writes what, and till a few days, or weeks ago, i never commented on any stories, guess i am finalky, after many years, coming out of my shell.

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

I have noticed and i am sure i have read everyone of your stories that you have posted here, but i am bad with names and never really pay attention to who writes what, and till a few days, or weeks ago, i never commented on any stories, guess i am finalky, after many years, coming out of my shell.

Well I'm glad you are <3

I love chatting with people who enjoy my writing.  If our current pace keeps up, I'll probably post another chapter tomorrow, but then I'll probably go silent for a week.

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well I'm glad you are <3

I love chatting with people who enjoy my writing.  If our current pace keeps up, I'll probably post another chapter tomorrow, but then I'll probably go silent for a week.

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver? I already offered to post while you're gone, and either way, I so want a turn posting the chapters on the thread. :P Do I have to threaten you with fewer cookies?

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver? I already offered to post while you're gone, and either way, I so want a turn posting the chapters on the thread. :P Do I have to threaten you with fewer cookies?

I will be sad if you post one while I'm gone 'cuz I'll miss interacting with all the fans!  You post Chapter 2 tomorrow morning, Kk?

• Haha 1

Let's see, what to fan-girl about first...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

KIMMY'S BACK!

WITH A NEW STORY!

AND I'M IN IT!!!!!!

Seriously, out of all of your long-time fans you chose me as one of the 3 (or 4 if LittleRebel is an actual person) cameos? I... I don't know what to say. I'm speechless! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :26_EmoticonsHDcom:(That's supposed to signify how starstruck I am.)

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

KIMMY'S BACK!

WITH A NEW STORY!

AND I'M IN IT!!!!!!

Seriously, out of all of your long-time fans you chose me as one of the 3 (or 4 if LittleRebel is an actual person) cameos? I... I don't know what to say. I'm speechless! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :26_EmoticonsHDcom:(That's supposed to signify how starstruck I am.)

This story is shaping up to be quite the adventure, so I'm sure I can speak for Kimmy too when I say I hope you really enjoy it. We have thus far. And I applaud her on the cameos. She did that bit and I think it's a great thing to do, makes it like a fun little cookie for the readers. Kimmy, we should make a note to do more through the story if we can.

31 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

KIMMY'S BACK!

WITH A NEW STORY!

AND I'M IN IT!!!!!!

<3 <3

I'm glad you liked it.  I always look forward to your comments on the stories, you're always sweet and have nice things to say, and I know you always remember to give me those oh-so-important points ;);) 

I always love your predictions too!

26 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

This story is shaping up to be quite the adventure, so I'm sure I can speak for Kimmy too when I say I hope you really enjoy it. We have thus far. And I applaud her on the cameos. She did that bit and I think it's a great thing to do, makes it like a fun little cookie for the readers. Kimmy, we should make a note to do more through the story if we can.

The cameos are fun - this was especially fitting because Sabrina writes internet stories and the cameos are readers... if we have the opportunity, we'll totally work more in!  I love cameos.  I think I've been a cameo in like 5 different stories now?  And it always makes me deeply happy... especially if I'm portrayed as a brat.

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate exactly how meta thise cameos are? Sabrina--who in some ways you could say is a fictional version of Kimmy--is talking about her online fans who are fictional versions of us who are also fictional representations of our real world selves! Fiction with fiction!

Fiception!

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate exactly how meta thise cameos are? Sabrina--who in some ways you could say is a fictional version of Kimmy--is talking about her online fans who are fictional versions of us who are also fictional representations of our real world selves! Fiction with fiction!

Fiception!

You gotta love it!

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Fiception!

Why does Sabrina have to be a fictional version of me?  KWOceans is my co-author here... what if I told you that SHE is Sabrina?

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

You gotta love it!

I giggled at the reader cameos ;)  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Well, I only meant that she's a fictional you in as much as she's a writer on a fetish website with a pool of adoring fans who hang on her every word because she is absolutely amazing and they love her. :75_EmoticonsHDcom:

Guest KWOceans
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Why does Sabrina have to be a fictional version of me?  KWOceans is my co-author here... what if I told you that SHE is Sabrina?

Hey now, I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that YOU are the little here. :P 

Then again, Sabrina's got a more dominant air about her, so who knows. I could be playing her. Guess you'll all just have to read and find out. ;) 

I was thinking that while Kimmy is out, starting tomorrow?, that KWOceans could repost Kaitlyn's New Mother, since someone had backed it up.  She could put a disclaimer at the beginning that she is not likely to update to not get irritating pleas from folks like me.  It still would be nice to be able to read it again.  What I wanted to see happen in that story was for the 2 Amazons to realize they had split up a mother and daughter, and see how they were going to handle that.

Thoughts about this story, still so early in.  If Sabrina had a fake ID saying she was a Mid or tweener, what would happen to her if she was found out?  I guess it is too late for that in this point of her life, since her ID states she is a Little.  Probably irrelevant.

Guest KWOceans
12 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I was thinking that while Kimmy is out, starting tomorrow?, that KWOceans could repost Kaitlyn's New Mother, since someone had backed it up.  She could put a disclaimer at the beginning that she is not likely to update to not get irritating pleas from folks like me.  It still would be nice to be able to read it again.  What I wanted to see happen in that story was for the 2 Amazons to realize they had split up a mother and daughter, and see how they were going to handle that.

Thoughts about this story, still so early in.  If Sabrina had a fake ID saying she was a Mid or tweener, what would happen to her if she was found out?  I guess it is too late for that in this point of her life, since her ID states she is a Little.  Probably irrelevant.

*Sigh* I'm never going to escape that story am I? XD It was my first attempt at doing a diaper dimension story. Not mocking you, but go figure this is the one that someone latches to wanting completed. Alright, alright. I'll see if I can track down the chapters, and maybe I'll write something new, we'll see. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story too. ^_^

20 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Well I'm glad you are <3

Oh, I just saw the probably.  Will we get a chapter today?

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Oh, I just saw the probably.  Will we get a chapter today?

KWOceans wants to post it today, she wants her share of the points ;)

So we have to wait... she's probably off pretending to be big somewhere.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Too funny.

OK, just was wondering if I should try to do some actual work at home today.  I keep pretending I'm not able.  I hope that part is true.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

she's probably off pretending to be big somewhere.

You are just asking for a spanking aren't you?

(Remembers Wendy)

Oh. Right. You probably are. ;)

• Like 1
Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER TWO

Tonight, Naomi hoped, would be good.  She stretched as she exited the office on the upper floor of the Violet Intrusion, her latest business venture, walking down the hall to reach her VIP Lounge, where she spent several evenings each week.

"Good evening, Naomi," Joshua Hansen slurred somewhat, hovering just inside the lounge, leaning "casually" against the wall in his smart suit, perfectly tailored to hide his gut.

"Mr. Hansen," she replied coldly, placing a heavy emphasis on his surname - she didn't particularly care for his company, but she was pleased that her lounge was becoming a go-to spot for local business moguls to mingle.  Joshua, in particular, owned 3 businesses on the Sequoia loop, the most exclusive real estate in town.  "It's lovely to see you.  I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"Most definitely," he grinned as she passed him, his hand moving to the small of her back.  "Your drinks are the best in town," he lifted his to emphasize... Naomi's skin crawled.

"Mr. Hansen," Naomi stepped to the side, meeting his eye.  "We've spoken on this previously.  I do not appreciate being touched, especially within the walls of my establishment.  Please respect that."  Joshua might be a big deal, but they were not equals.  She towered above him, physically and socially - by virtue of her parents' status - and had to make it clear that she intended to be treated as such.

"You'll want to lighten up, Miss Alexis.  You’ll wind up alone otherwise. It’s a nightclub, we’re here to party. You should be setting an example," he sneered, as though he could pressure her.

"Believe me, Mr. Hansen," she kept her tone even, and chilly, "I am."  Joshua Hansen had not the status nor the prestige to address her by her first name, a delicate dance in the upper echelon of Amazon society.  

She stalked over to her favorite plush black armchair, positioned to overlook the bar and dance floor below.  She paused for just a moment to gaze upon her reflection in the smoked glass before sitting.  Her rust hued, brown-gold hair had been curled and crimped - pinned in just the right places to flow past her shoulders... elegant while being kept off her face. It was a pain, really, but appearances were key in her line of work. She was clad in a long silver dress that hugged her curves before flowing out, with a slit up the one leg.  The collar of the dress twisted into a single braided strap jeweled with a rainbow of false gems.  At the bar below, sure enough, there was her Little climbing up on a barstool and undoubtedly ordering something bad for her.

The bar was beginning to fill up below, while the lounge above was mostly empty tonight - a lot of the high society tended to avoid Littles Night, and she had gotten more than a small amount of grief from her peers for allowing such a thing.  Littles might be protected in Allemagne, but they weren't respected.  The lived their tiny lives in the cracks of society, held up as proof that Allemagne was superior - their Little population was hardier than Gaule's and their Littles were longer lived and generally harder to break in.  An Allemagne Little was a prize, a status symbol, and frankly, they were delightful.  They were all so sure of their safety, of their immunity from capture.  They bragged to one another about how good they had it in comparison to Eire or Albion, but in truth they really weren't.  It was a severe pain to adopt a Native - anyone could get a Portal Little, or import a Little from another island... Amazons had needs, after all.  Naomi had been seriously considering doing just that, but now she had her eye on one Native in particular.

"Ms. Alexis," her comm chirped - the local communication, the sound belonged to Jonas, her bouncer.  "Weber is here."

"Excellent," she replied into the comm, relaxing for a moment in her chair.  "Thank you, Jonas." 

Littles were creatures of habit, and for all that Sabrina Weber liked to pretend to be a Mid, Naomi knew better.  She would come into the club, she would go to the bar first thing, and she would order a drink that was too large for her.  The Little was hard on her body, it would catch up with her eventually, but Naomi intended to save the girl from herself before it was too late.  Tonight was a special occasion, she had a musical theater company booked to take the stage rather than any of the usual performers, she liked bringing that little bit of extra culture to her establishment.  She wondered if Sabrina would appreciate it, but she knew that as a creature of habit, the Little would probably complain.

Anna, her bartender, had been instructed to give the Little an invitation to her lounge tonight, and when Sabrina glanced up at the balcony from her seat at the bar, Naomi sat back in her chair with a grin.  Everything was going according to plan.  She adjusted the empty chair next to her so the Little would have an easier time talking to her when she joined.

She had met Sabrina a few weeks ago, though the girl likely remembered none of their encounter, she'd been far too intoxicated, celebrating. The Little had been crowing about her name on the cover of a book and toasting to Little independence, oblivious to how uncomfortable her declarations made those around her... Naomi remembered every detail in vivid clarity. She had known that night that she wanted to possess Sabrina Weber, which had only increased when she had read the girl's ridiculous stories.  A desire had kindled in her, and as she looked down from her balcony to the Little at the bar, that desire curled low in her belly, like a hungry tiger pacing, eager to be freed to stalk and hunt. It remained just as powerful as when it first sprung into existence. Powerful enough to have led Naomi here, entering a complex dance with an unsuspecting partner. Her Hunting Permit had been approved two nights ago. Now the game could begin.

Naomi closed her eyes for a moment, relaxing and savoring the sounds of her club, the murmur of people talking as the theatre company prepared - it was livelier than usual tonight, and there were more Littles than usual present.  It wasn't often that the Littles of Allemagne got a chance to see live theatre by Amazon performers, but she had eyes only for her Little tonight.

"Shoo," she gritted her teeth as she heard Mr. Hansen's voice coming from the entrance to the balcony.  "Off with you.  This area is for VIPs, you're lucky they even let your kind in here."  Naomi rose from her seat and walked calmly over to him.

"Actually," she interjected softly, a smile on her lips.  "I invited Miss Weber up myself.  If that's going to be a problem, then you can be the one to head downstairs."  Her final words were curt as she guided Sabrina past the large man in his suit.  Joshua looked offended, but he'd get over it - especially when he came to the club later and saw a diapered Sabrina on her hip.  "It's a pleasure to have you join us tonight," she spoke in soothing tones to the Little as they moved to the armchairs, not missing how she smirked at Joshua's reaction to the rebuke.  "Would you care for anything to eat?  There is plenty of food, please don't be shy in helping yourself."  The way to a Little's heart was often through their stomach and sure enough, Sabrina's eyes were wide with wonder as she clutched her overlarge drink and gazed at her snack table.  The smallest treat for an Amazon was a meal for a Little, after all.

"Thanks," Sabrina replied as she snagged a crab puff from the table, taking three bites where an Amazon would simply pop the morsel in their mouth.

Her eyes wandered over Sabrina's form for a moment. The Little dressed so unusually for her kind. Even here in Allemagne, most Littles weren't eager to show off or draw attention to themselves. But Sabrina dared, and she pulled it off well. As much as she wanted to, Naomi could not associate the word "cute" with the Little's appearance. Beautiful, came to mind.  Elegant, perhaps... for now.  An image came to her of Sabrina standing at that snack table in just a diaper, padded bottom poking out as she leaned forward for a snack.  Soon.

"Welcome, Miss Weber," she smiled brightly as the Little took another puff from the tray, "I'm terribly sorry about Mr. Hansen, he won't bother you again.  I'm very glad you accepted my invitation.  Would you care to have a seat?"

She almost laughed as the Little scrambled into the chair beside her, sinking in and trying desperately to keep her ridiculous shoes out of the seat.

"I appreciate it," the girl said with a wry smile, picking up her Mid-sized drink from the table and taking a sip.  "I've never been up here - do you invite all your regulars?"

"No, not always," Naomi replied coolly.  "I do try to acknowledge my regulars in some form or another, but I'll admit you caught my eye. It's been a while since I've seen someone so full of life and attitude in here. Especially a Little."  She took a sip from a glass of wine she had as well, "You're welcome up here any time you like. In return, perhaps you'll consider recommending the place to any of your people?  I'd truly like to draw a crowd from all classes, show open arms and acceptance of all types. Good for social growth and certainly not bad for business, after all."

"Well I appreciate it when one of your people," Sabrina retorted, Naomi couldn't help but notice the hint of snark in her voice, "invite one of my people to join them with no strings."  Despite her careful wording, she had still managed to offend the girl.  It took Naomi a moment to remember that Sabrina preferred it when people assumed she was a Mid, and was probably irritated that Naomi had seen straight through her costume and posturing.  "I actually do recommend your club - it's very inclusive, and I never feel out of place here.  Truth be told, I sort of consider it my home-away-from-home.  That probably seems stupid to you though."

"I'm glad," Naomi replied, setting her glass down.  She decided right then and there that after Sabrina was hers, she wouldn't be drugging the girl - her mind was too sharp, and she craved the Little's personality.  "I strive for this club to be open to anyone, where everyone can feel safe, comfortable, and included. Littles, Mids, Amazons - at the end of the day, we're all just people."  She paused, deciding to try a different angle since Sabrina was obviously not impressed by her racial inclusion speech.  "I have to ask you where you got those shoes though, because the style is gorgeous."

"They're custom made," Sabrina preened, obviously proud of her fashion. "I buy them from a local craftsman here in the city - he's good.  This dress is one of his too," she smiled as she smoothed the skirt.  The dress was black and revealing, she was obviously trying very hard to make her Little shape look less like a Little and more like a tiny, developed Amazon.  Like the Portal Littles from the movies, almost.  "I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage," she smiled, unaware of how true that statement was, "I didn't catch your name."

"Naomi Alexis," she answered, offering out a hand. "I own the club. And it was Sabrina, right?"  Bria. The name flashes in Naomi's mind. Or perhaps Brie.  Sabrina was far too mature for the position in which Naomi intended to keep her.  "The dress is really, very pretty," she complimented. "It suits you." Though a diaper would suit you better. "I would love to get the number of this gentleman if you know it."

"Of course," Sabrina beamed, apparently happy to help out a friend.  She fished in her purse and pulled out a business card, offering it to Naomi who took it gently, holding onto the Little's hand for a moment.

"I'd also love to discuss your book, if you're willing. It's an intriguing concept."  Sabrina pulled out of Naomi's grip as though her hand had been burned, her eyes going wide.  Naomi tried to soothe her, finishing the thought.  "A bold one, given our society, but perhaps just the material we need. Not, mind you, that I'm a fan of slavery, but it’s not dissimilar to what we do to those of smaller stature. It is quite shocking, after all.  One might even say vulgar."

Sabrina's eyes widened in terror.  Naomi had been right - she didn't remember their previous meeting at all, and she hadn't expected anyone to confront her on her incredibly uncouth writing.

Edited by KWOceans

I can't imagine why Sabrina thought it was a good idea to pen her name to the anthology.  Playing with fire, almost inviting it.

Thanks, KWOceans, praise, praise, and more praise.

It will be interesting to see who, if either, is the victor.

Edited by ELLIE52
Guest KWOceans
42 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Excuse me, brat. I don't pretend to be anything. Last I checked, it's you who tries to convince people you're a big girl when we all know you're just a soggy, naughty little princess constantly in need of a paci-gag and thicker diapers. 

Oh god, a MAJOR cliff hanger, you had me on the edge if my seat through the whole chapter. This still could go in so many directions, and i love these type of cat and mouse stories.

How far will she go to get her little, will she end trying and maybe even liking diapers, but still have her baby little, or will Sabrina start her playing her cat and mouse game and end up with an Amason diapered slave.

And the senerios can go on and on ❤. I can't wait for your return so i can find out how this goes.  

I've appearantly used up my reactions. I'll have to come back later to give this chapter a Like.

Might I ask (and you might be planning to answer this later) How Naomi got a hunting license for Sabrina? I thought you had to prove that a Little was unfit to live on their own? Or does Sabrina's "excessive" drinking count?

Also I think there may have been a bit of a typo here:

26 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

"Most definitely," he grinned as she passed him, her hand moving to the small of her back.  "Your drinks are the best in town," he lifted his to emphasize... Naomi's skin crawled.

Shouldn't that have said His Hand?