LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

Honestly, i am not sure what is the truth or what the media suggests is the truth. A few years ago there were a lot of videos the media would show of the middle east where thet showed families over there saying how much they wanted us over there, my cousin soent two tours over there, he told me that the media payed those people to say all that, with a big smile and everything. He said just about everyone he ran into didn't want us over there. I do not trust the media, or anything politically motivated they show or talk about. I do love this country, but it, along with the rest of the world, is going down the toilet. If i had the money and the know how, I'd build and live in a bunker, under ground someplace extremely remote and isolated. I may not believe in the "end of the workd" as others believe, but i do believe the world will soon become not much different then the Walking Dead tv show, minus the zombies, though that's even a possibility.

I pretty much agree. Minus the bunker thing. If the world's gonna end I might as well end with it.

... Whoa, that came out a LOT darker than I intended! :wacko:

12 minutes ago, Aries said:

Lol I am just waiting for the nuke silos to accidentally fire nukes at everyone just because the goverments didn't want to spend the money to keep them repaired and up-to-date and then something short circuits and BOOM the world is toast

From what little I know about Nuclear weapons it would be IMPOSSIBLE to accidentally set one off. They're purposely designed to be difficult to activate to avoid accidental nuclear detonation.

53 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

From what little I know about Nuclear weapons it would be IMPOSSIBLE to accidentally set one off. They're purposely designed to be difficult to activate to avoid accidental nuclear detonation.

Although Trip if they go off on purpose I'm waiting at ground zero with a grill set up getting completely lit, so I get you.

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Although Trip if they go off on purpose I'm waiting at ground zero with a grill set up getting completely lit, so I get you.

Maybe if the fates allow we can share a beer or something together as we watch the end come. I'm allergic to alcohol, but if we're about to be disintegrated anyway that won't matter much.

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Honestly, i am not sure what is the truth or what the media suggests is the truth. A few years ago there were a lot of videos the media would show of the middle east where thet showed families over there saying how much they wanted us over there, my cousin soent two tours over there, he told me that the media payed those people to say all that, with a big smile and everything. He said just about everyone he ran into didn't want us over there. I do not trust the media, or anything politically motivated they show or talk about. I do love this country, but it, along with the rest of the world, is going down the toilet. If i had the money and the know how, I'd build and live in a bunker, under ground someplace extremely remote and isolated. I may not believe in the "end of the workd" as others believe, but i do believe the world will soon become not much different then the Walking Dead tv show, minus the zombies, though that's even a possibility.

You’re right to not trust the Media. A good example of that is how they cover the situation in Venezuela. By which I mean, they are completely ignoring some major facts in an attempt to push public support towards regime change. Ironically, we’d actually be better off with State Owned media, because at least then the masses would KNOW they can’t trust it. People think that since the media is corporate owned that it’s more trustworthy. MSNBC did next to no coverage of the fight for Net Neutrality. Why? Because the current owner of the network is freaking Comcast, which stands to make tons of money without Net Neutrality.

Same thing happened during the lead-up to the Iraq war. At the time, MSNBC was firing anti-war voices at the network, because back then, GE was the owner. For those out of that loop, GE is one of the biggest military contractors in the nation.

The point is, always assume the MSM (mainstream media) is lying until proven correct. In the meantime, I suggest independant media such as Secular Talk with Kyle Kulinski, The Humanist Report, The Jimmy Dore Show, The Political Vigilante, Tim Black, Jamarl Thomas...I honestly don’t watch much conservative independant media myself, but Independant Media is always better than MSM.

Ooooooookay this is getting far too politically volatile. So in an attempt to change the subject...

@Aries How are you coming with the next chapter of The Most Unusual Amazon? I know you're waiting until your Internet resets at the 1st of the month. I'm just curious to know if you got over that little case of writer's block you had?

37 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

How are you coming with the next chapter of The Most Unusual Amazon? I know you're waiting until your Internet resets at the 1st of the month. I'm just curious to know if you got over that little case of writer's block you had?

I had gotten over it actually. Had 2 chapters written. I had to do a factory reset on my laptop, but before i did i wanted to back up the story onto my sd card, so i emptied everything off my sd card so i could. I forgot that i had it set to auto save to my sd card. Lets just say, i have to rewrite the last two chapters, and copy the chapters from here and save them onto my laptop. I had two or three other stories i had started as well, that i lost. But on the first, or there abouts, I'll get back to it. I just have to do the updates on my laptop first and get the programs that was suggested i use downloaded.

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

I had gotten over it actually. Had 2 chapters written. I had to do a factory reset on my laptop, but before i did i wanted to back up the story onto my sd card, so i emptied everything off my sd card so i could. I forgot that i had it set to auto save to my sd card. Lets just say, i have to rewrite the last two chapters, and copy the chapters from here and save them onto my laptop. I had two or three other stories i had started as well, that i lost. But on the first, or there abouts, I'll get back to it. I just have to do the updates on my laptop first and get the programs that was suggested i use downloaded.

Aww man, that sucks. :(

Still, maybe you'll write them even better the next time? :) I look forward to July 1st when we get to see what your brilliant mind has come up with. ♡

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Still, maybe you'll write them even better the next time? :) I look forward to July 1st when we get to see what your brilliant mind has come up with. ♡

Actually, it might be a bit after July 1st, and i am sure i can make it better the second time around. I wasn't real pleased with how it was looking anyway. But i am going to warn everyone, it's going to get a bit dark, not real dark, then it will get emotional before the last few chapters. I have an ending in mind, but i don't think it will be, but 10 or so chapters more, give or take a few chapters. I was really wanting to hit at least 30 chapters, but i don't see that happening, but i will still give it a shot.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Actually, it might be a bit after July 1st, and i am sure i can make it better the second time around. I wasn't real pleased with how it was looking anyway. But i am going to warn everyone, it's going to get a bit dark, not real dark, then it will get emotional before the last few chapters. I have an ending in mind, but i don't think it will be, but 10 or so chapters more, give or take a few chapters. I was really wanting to hit at least 30 chapters, but i don't see that happening, but i will still give it a shot.

Anyone who can survive bbykimmy can probably handle anything you can dish out. ;)

Let me know if there's any way I can help you reach that 30 chapter milestone. Maybe we can throw around a few ideas or something?

I try really hard to get into your stories, but nonsense like this just takes me out of it. Not everything has to be political. No one is coming to read your story with the mindset of "okay this is fantastic fap material, but what are the socio-political implications of the previous chapter in regards to little-amazon relations and how it relates to children being treated right here and now?"

By the way, as a hispanic person myself, it's just fantastic to go to my little escape site and realize that I apparently can't even read a diaper story without remembering how fucked everything in america is. Thanks Kimmy! You're a great person. I hope someone pats you on the back for your noble deed of not posting a diaper story. That oughta free those kids.

Guest KWOceans
5 hours ago, violetta said:

I try really hard to get into your stories, but nonsense like this just takes me out of it. Not everything has to be political. No one is coming to read your story with the mindset of "okay this is fantastic fap material, but what are the socio-political implications of the previous chapter in regards to little-amazon relations and how it relates to children being treated right here and now?"

By the way, as a hispanic person myself, it's just fantastic to go to my little escape site and realize that I apparently can't even read a diaper story without remembering how fucked everything in america is. Thanks Kimmy! You're a great person. I hope someone pats you on the back for your noble deed of not posting a diaper story. That oughta free those kids.

Okay, you can go ahead and back the hell off now. This is mine and Kimmy's story, and while we don't usually like to steer the discussion in any political direction, Kimmy especially is going through a tough time at the moment, the details are her business, but the point is, if certain elements in this story at the moment are making her uncomfortable, we're not going to post. People's feelings matter to us, and it has the potential to upset more than just Kimmy or I. Besides, if you're looking for a reason to blame someone for there being no new content, don't attack her for her emotional opinion on real life situations. Blame the fact that I'm the one who requested to write this chunk of story because I enjoy one of the upcoming character personalities a lot, and Kimmy writes faster than I do. But I've been so busy that there's only the one chapter, and we like to backlog. I'm sick of seeing this everywhere I seem to go. We get it, a lot of people are here to escape reality. Completely fair. There are plenty of stories on this site. Don't attack a writer who works hard to bring you content for having an opinion or vocalizing an explanation when something makes them uncomfortable. Kimmy's even started providing another story to make up for the fact that we're taking a hiatus on this one for a while. But if you need to be so immature that you need the time again old saying 'if you haven't anything nice to say, say nothing at all', then there it is. We definitely don't come here for negativity or flames, and I refuse to watch you judge a friend for a her moral choices. 

Let's throw it back at you, hmm? Great job attacking someone's feelings on a matter that's upsetting them. That ought to do wonders to fix the problem AND to bring the story back. Even seasoned writers struggle with the insecurities of whether or not they're good enough, if they should even bother. We're very easily torn down, so let me tell you something from experience. Being attacked or hated on for not updating fast enough, or for our opinions in a matter? Fastest way to get a bunch of stories abandoned. So either please back off, or get the hell out of our story thread, because you're not wanted here if you can't play nice. 

Then change the scene so that she's locked in the bedroom, or in a cot with very high sides. You don't need to describe cages at all. 

We all know Littles can't escape from their cribs/cots, that's a given. At this point in time Sabrina hasn't been put into a crib yet, so it would still be a huge shock for her. 

Do you want people to stop posting stories? Because harassing authors is how you make them stop posting stories. The authors aren't comfortable posting it right now, so they're not going to. End of discussion. It's disappointing, but please respect it, because a) it's up to them, and b) you're not going to change their minds. Hopefully they'll be comfortable posting it in the future.

@KWOceans is back and she's laying the Smackdown! Thank you, Maya. I couldn’t have said it better myself. :)

While I can sympathize with @violetta's plight of finding your "safe haven" where you come to escape you problems to suddenly be consumed by those same problems, spreading hate is not gonna do anything to solve it! What did you expect to come of your post? Did you expect Kimmy to say "You know what, you're right! I was just being stupid. There's absolutely no reason for me to express my outrage at all this! Here's the next 10 chapters, guys!"

@bbykimmy We all love you very, very much. ♡♡♡ The last thing we want is for you to be hurt. No story is worth that. You take all the time you need and don't let your overzealous fans bring you down or, God forbid, push you away. :(

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

sorry

You've got absolutely nothing to apologize for, Kimmy. You already do so much for us without asking for anything in return. It's time we start paying back that kindness with understanding and patience. :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You've got absolutely nothing to apologize for, Kimmy. You already do so much for us without asking for anything in return. It's time we start paying back that kindness with understanding and patience. :)

this

What Trip said- you don't have anything to apologize for. :) Most of the stories on this board are written for fun + because the authors feel like it.  You're under no obligation to finish the story or force yourself to write if you don't feel like it- it's not like this story is a paid commission or you're under contract from a publishing house.    You feel how you feel, and you shouldn't feel bad about that.  

Yeah, we can wait. For Diaper-Dimension stories, we can instead go read more of Exchanged.

...No wait, that story's gone silent.

Okay then, we can go read "A Little Legal Issue". Wait, no, it's vanished after the Great Crash...

"Biggest Little Vacation" No, that's gone silent...

"No Means No"? No, that's disappeared...

"Student's Pet"? No, that's gone dark...

Hurry it up with the next chapter, Kimmy.

Not many diaper dimension stories out there and all of them have gone dark on us it seems.  I had to rush to finish mine thanks to computer problems, So Silver is done.  I keep hoping life will slow down enough for the writers of this and other diaper dimension stories to start working on them again.  Unfortunately life gets hectic and crazy as all of us are well aware and we all know there are not enough hours in the day.  you get 10 things done and there are still 1000 more to get done and not enough time to do them all it seems.  To top it off there are issues with computer failures and with writers block as well.  Never easy to write when you have almost no spare time.  I guess we will just have to have more patience and wait for them to be able to get back to eventually working on and posting this great story again.   If nothing else, what they have posted so far has been a really good story and they deserve a lot of credit for their hard work to make it to at least this point.  That's my half penny's worth and we will just have to wait as patiently as we can I guess.  I'm out of here to get some work done on another story myself.

9 minutes ago, widowmaker said:

Not many diaper dimension stories out there and all of them have gone dark on us it seems

On the bright side The Most Unusual Amazon will be back around the beginning of the month. :)