LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oh I know that, I meant I've never worn them plural for longer than that ;)

I go to the gym on Tuesdays so I have at least one night where I escape them, but my mommy-type likes to keep me padded all the time.  So it's often 6 days a week for me.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well not the same diaper, silly.  They don't last that long anyway, even if you manage not to wet them.  They get all clumpy and uncomfortable... though boosters help them last longer.

Yeah, mine always had a hard time staying dry, or clean for very long. Might have to sit down and give them a good talking too. That might work

10 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I go to the gym on Tuesdays so I have at least one night where I escape them, but my mommy-type likes to keep me padded all the time.  So it's often 6 days a week for me.

You shoukd never be aloud out of them, only for bath time and of course changing into a clean one

We all know you can't be trusted without being padded up.

Edited by Aries
9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow I don't know if I'd like to go that frequently for me it's specifically about having the choice. Although I'd wear a lot more regularly if I had the money

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Please some of you readers who don't comment, leave some comments.  Kimmy likes them.  Maybe then she will release the story we've been waiting on for nearly a year.

Well, I've been LOVING the story so far. I've just never known how to put into words how much i like bbykimmy's work

^////^

But just for the record, this story AMAZING!:D I didn't expect for the escape to happen AT ALL! Let alone it going that smoothly! Quite the cliffhanger indeed! 

X3

8 minutes ago, TomBoyAB said:

Well, I've been LOVING the story so far. I've just never known how to put into words how much i like bbykimmy's work

Thank you, TomBoy!!!!  Somebody answered the call.

BTW, I really, really like the new avatar.

16 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Thank you, TomBoy!!!!  Somebody answered the call.

BTW, I really, really like the new avatar.

Seconding on the avatar

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

The apartment was modest - almost bare.  Sabrina walked past a laundry room, a large pile of clothing waiting on the floor in front of the washer, and past a kitchen with dishes piled high in the sink and a half-dozen takeout boxes laying on the countertops.  It actually struck her as typical submissive behavior - they needed someone to guide them, to tell them what to do, to teach them how to take care of themselves.  Rachel, it seemed, was far less mature than most of the Littles she knew.

Sabrina stepped into the living room - again, modest furniture - a simple TV, coffee table, a worn, beat up couch.  Rachel sat, hands folded in her lap, one leg bouncing and looking beyond nervous.

"I, um... I don't really know how to do this," she stammered, looking down. "I've never... talked about it, never confided any of this in anyone before," her words were a murmur, her hands wringing her fingers, twisting the digits into awkward pretzel shapes as she sighed softly, avoiding eye contact.  Sabrina climbed the couch carefully and stood next to the trembling Amazon, resting her hand gently on the woman's shoulder.

"Well," Sabrina smiled, giving her a big hug, wrapping her arms tightly around the Amazon as best she could.  "Let's take it slow.  Firstly, you have my eternal gratitude for getting me out of there.  I can never thank you enough."  She kissed Rachel on the cheek, before pressing her forehead against the Amazon's soft skin.  "Seriously.  Thank you.  As for us, how about we just talk for a bit?  Get to know each other - the real us.  Then I think I'd like very much to sleep in my own bed in my own apartment tonight, if I could trouble you to call me a robocab... I don't have my comm, Naomi took it."

"I can drive you," Rachel volunteered, finally making eye contact. "Though, I guess I was expecting you to maybe stay here tonight. I made up the guest bedroom. This place isn't as grand as where this... Naomi, was it? Where she lived, but it can still house two comfortably. It's probably not the best idea to go back to your apartment so soon. Technically you're stolen, her permit would still be active, and she can take you back at any time she sees you. Your apartment is probably a place she will check pretty quickly. If she didn't already have it sold off, that is. Most Amazons, on any island, do that if they claim a native Little. Even Gaule, usually the Little moves in with the Amazon or they move somewhere new together. You might want to consider laying low for a while."

"She... said she'd let me go if I managed to escape and get back home," Sabrina admitted.  "Though I suppose it's foolish to believe her isn't it?"  She sighed deeply.  "I really need my computer to do my job - I'll need to at least check the apartment."

"Let me check it for you," Rachel frowned. "It was dark, I'm wearing dark clothes and had that hat on, she probably won't recognize me in normal daywear. I'll go check out the building, see if I can get the computer brought back for you.  I have a computer you can use.  You should probably take the whole claiming thing seriously." 

"Technically, she couldn't claim me - her permit wasn't active.  I made a mistake... I kind of put myself in that situation, it's a long story."  Sabrina sat on the arm of the couch, her bare feet on the cushions as she smiled fondly at Rachel.  "I had a good thing going, but I got greedy and messed it up.  I really appreciate your offer to stay here, it's kind of you.  So... what's your story?"

"Me? Well... It's a complicated muddle, really. Most Amazons are really very... vanilla with one another.” Sabrina patiently listened as Rachel looked this way and that, pausing for long moments while she tried to articulate her thoughts. "No one wants to submit and no one can respect you if you do, even if it's a chance for them to dominate, so there's not really a lot of that sort of play in a relationship. So being submissive in nature is already hard right from the start, and something that I've had to hide. When I found the AmzDom site, well... it was kind of a dream come true, and it made sense.

"We couldn't engage in public play," Rachel continued, looking longingly into Sabrina's eyes.  She felt like the Amazon was floundering, desperate to be understood, "but I put on a costume in day to day life anyways, so pretending there was just the normal Amazon-Little relationship would be easy and accepted, even if it's backwards roles behind closed doors. And in a way, it appealed even more than submitting to another Amazon. Littles have a good reason to want to dominate us, in a way we deserve it, and that's found its way into a lot of my fantasies. But until it was clear you needed help, I was too shy to approach you... and worried you'd turn me down. It's only because you needed help that I found that courage and I feel ready to fall apart now that the adrenaline has worn off."

Sabrina stepped forward, placing a gentle hand on Rachel's shoulder.

"I understand how hard it is to have these desires.  We don't want to hurt anyone, why does society shun us so simply for wanting to love each other in a different way?  I don't know you all that well yet, Rachel - but I owe you a lot.  Why don't you tell me your fantasy, and when you feel comfortable, we can try it out."

Sabrina's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the Amazon, her new pet, her willing Amazon.  Rachel was everything she had ever wanted, someone who wanted to submit, who wanted to be dominated, who wanted to be putty between her fingers.  She had wanted this moment, dreamed of this moment for so long.  But her dreams of her Amazon pet before her capture at the hands of Naomi was nothing compared to how it felt now.  Rachel was her liberator, her savior, and now her submissive.  It was foolish to think that they would be able to dive into a relationship, but as she waited with bated breath for the beautiful raven-haired Amazon to tell her all of her deepest fantasies, her heart had hope that she hadn't expected.  It was stupid to think that Rachel would want her, but at the same time, was it really?

The timid Amazon had just told some of her story, and it rang true with Sabrina - hidden desires, feeling out of place, these were all so familiar.  Rachel's story was her own in reverse, she was ridiculed and not taken seriously for her dominant desires, while Rachel had been shunned to the point of denying herself and her feelings for her submissive tendencies.  Amazon society, despite claiming to be enlightened and benevolent, still had quite a bit of room for growth and acceptance.  If an Amazon wanted to be submissive to a Little, what was wrong with that - as long as they were both consenting.  It was the impossibility of that thought that had driven Sabrina to do what she had done... and all along, Rachel had been lurking in the shadows, waiting to be pounced on and be loved for the submissive soul that she was.

Sabrina had never felt so lucky in her life, so thankful.

"My fantasy," Rachel smiled softly, her eyes glistening, "revolves a lot around yours, Sabrina... if your stories are an accurate description, just from the other perspective and... well, without the whole drugging or loss of free will part. I want to be aware, want to enjoy it to the fullest, and I can't do that with a brain the consistency of pudding, after all." She laughed, but it wasn't a relaxed laugh, a casual laugh - her fingers were still tangled together in her nervousness. "But umm... and maybe this is a little tame, I don't know. I'm new to all of it, but that scene you write sometimes in your stories? Where the Amazon is on their back on the floor, the Little standing on them, usually right between the... " Rachel blushed and Sabrina's heart cracked a little - this was what she had always wanted, "On the chest. You've done it once with a leash being pulled tight, and sometimes with just the collar ring, but when the Little looks directly into her eyes and starts talking about place and belonging like this, I... I kind of really like it."

It was one of Sabrina's favorite things too, the idea of standing on her pet, feeling their breath underneath her feet as she held that leash.  She had written it into several stories, it was a personal favorite.  The idea of Rachel willingly laying on the floor, staring up at her with longing in her eyes as she willingly submitted, it was almost too much.  Her blood felt hot in her veins.  As Rachel's words cascaded over her, the response was immediate.  She stepped forward, standing on Rachel's lap and taking the Amazon's face between both her hands.

"Well," Sabrina said in a sultry voice, guiding the Amazon's face with her hands until their eyes locked, "I suppose you'll just have to fetch your collar from my apartment when I send you to get my computer then, hmm?"  She stared commandingly into Rachel's deep blue eyes.  "We are going to have such fun, you and I.  I've been waiting for the perfect pet for so long, my dear."  She pressed her lips gently to Rachel's, a lingering kiss, feeling the larger woman's breath hot upon her lips.  Rachel leaned into the kiss in a way that made Sabrina tingle, she had still been holding on to some doubt, some disbelief that this could be true - but she could feel it in the kiss.  Rachel wanted this too.  "Oh yes - we're going to have a good time."  

"Actually, I uh... " Rachel chucked nervously, chewing her lip and looking down, "I already have a collar.  I mean... I've only worn it the once, it just made me sad to have with no one else to put it on me, you know? But I still have it. In a drawer somewhere. Though... It might be nice to have a new one." 

"Of course you have one, you know you belong in one.  You need to be collared, don't you?  To feel owned.  To know that you belong to someone.  Well, dear Rachel... you belong to me now.  You saved me and now I'll save you.  Go get your collar, pet.  We'll put it on you and you can wear it when you go to fetch my laptop and your new collar, just to tide you over."  Sabrina stroked the Amazon's cheek, desire burning in her eyes.

"I um... I don't think I'm at a point yet where I could wear something like that in public. I'm sorry, Sabrina. It took a lot of courage for me to admit all of this to you. I've spent my whole life trying to convince myself it's wrong, and that it's easier to bury it. I don't really know how to play this game and I think I need to take it really slow. I hope that's okay and that it doesn't shatter things for you. I know you want... a pet, and honestly, I really think I'd like to play that role. But I have some adjusting to do. But, if you don't mind, maybe the morning would be best? Can I show you your room? I know Littles don't sleep straight through the night, so it's not like you have to sleep, but I feel like I'm about to drop. I'm sorry this isn't the meeting you probably imagined."

The midnight hour was generally productive for Littles - they woke naturally and were wide awake for an hour or two before returning to bed.  Sabrina got some of her best writing done in the middle of the night, but it made sense that Rachel was tired - the larger creature needed more sleep.  Sabrina smiled warmly, letting her dominant persona slip away as she kissed Rachel gently on the cheek.  She was disappointed, but only the barest, smallest amount.  It was better to take it slow, to learn each other before they dove in.  There was no guarantee they were even compatible, after all.  There was more to love than a fetish, and if that was the only thing they had in common... well, they could always be friends with benefits.  Their desires were so rare that it wouldn't be untoward to have that kind of relationship, as long as they could form a friendship.  And Sabrina couldn't imagine what could stop her from being friends with her savior.

"Of course - I also think we should take it slowly.  I've been rushing into too much myself lately - I'm sorry if I came across too strongly, I don't mean to scare you."  She patted Rachel's head and hopped off the couch, landing on her feet gracefully and stretching.  "I always forget that Amazons have a hard time in the middle of the night, this is when I do some of my best writing.  I really would appreciate the loan of your computer and a bed, thanks.  Oh, and if you could show me to the bathroom... I've been holding my bowels longer than I'd like."

Rachel nodded and led Sabrina down the hall off the living room, away from the garage.  She pushed open a door and flipped on the lights, revealing a normal Amazon bathroom, reasonably clean... and a Little's potty chair.

"My brother has a Portal Little," Rachel spoke quickly, obviously nervous. "He recently left him here with me when on a work trip. He doesn't believe in diapers, though. Prefers pull-ups and potty chairs. You don't have to use it, of course. I'll give you a moment."

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this," Sabrina patted Rachel on the leg as she closed the door to the bathroom.  She looked distastefully at the potty chair - she knew how to use Amazon facilities, and she'd had enough babying for one lifetime.  Using an Amazon's oversized facilities was always difficult, but she managed, beyond grateful that she hadn't actually had to mess herself in a diaper.  She shuddered at the thought as she knelt on the sink counter and washed her hands before drying them on a hanging towel and climbing down again, opening the tall door and stepping back out into the hallway.

"Oh man, such a relief," Sabrina stretched again, enjoying the way the hem of the skirt brushed her thighs just above the knee, how light and free she felt in the adult dress with the adult panties.  Diapers were always the final sign for a Little in media, the first one was generally the end of their adulthood.  She shuddered slightly when she realized again just how close she had come to that fate.

"It must have been pretty awful for you," Rachel's voice was consoling, but held a hint of sadness. "I like the idea of submitting, but diapers have kind of always grossed me out, so it makes me sad to see a lot of Littles forced into them. Not that I don't enjoy the idea of 'force'. Being 'made' to do things because a dominant wants me to is kind of great, but only in the play sense. Being forced to do something I actually dislike is an entirely different circumstance, and I feel for Littles a lot because of it."

"Exactly!  It's consensual non-consent.  You trust your partner not to violate you, not to do anything you truly wouldn't enjoy... when it's not real it's a lot of fun.  I kinda learned that the hard way this weekend, it's not a mistake I'll ever be making again.  I'd like to say I'd never write a forced story again... but it's just fiction, I probably will.  But I'll be writing a lot more consensual stories, I think.  I want it to get to the point where Amazons and Littles can be open with these desires.  We're not so different... and there's nothing wrong with loving each other in this way."

"Come on," Rachel said with a warm smile, "your room is this way." 

"Thanks," Sabrina smiled in return as she followed the Amazon down the hall, "I want you to know that I'll never do anything to really force you, Rachel.  I don't ever want to take anyone's will away for real."  Never again.

Sabrina's eyes widened as she gazed at the room beyond the door, the room that Rachel had led her to...  As the light flipped on, she turned around to stare at the Amazon, disbelieving.

• Like 7

Darn, I guess we* will have to wait to see what's really up.

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Sabrina walked past a laundry room, a large pile of clothing waiting on the floor in front of the washer, and past a kitchen with dishes piled high in the sink and a half-dozen takeout boxes laying on the countertops.  It actually struck her as typical submissive behavior - they needed someone to guide them, to tell them what to do, to teach them how to take care of themselves.  Rachel, it seemed, was far less mature than most of the Littles she knew.

So this is the definition of submissive.......  piles of dirty dishes, strewn take-out boxes.

*excluding KWOceans and Kimmy

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Darn, I guess we will have to wait to see what's really up.

So this is the definition of submissive.......  piles of dirty dishes, strewn take-out boxes.

This is a sign of submissiveness to Sabrina - there are lots of meticulous, super clean submissives and everywhere in between.  It takes all kinds - and service subs tend to LIKE cleaning things.

15 hours ago, TomBoyAB said:

^////^

But just for the record, this story AMAZING!:D I didn't expect for the escape to happen AT ALL! Let alone it going that smoothly! Quite the cliffhanger indeed! 

X3

Yay!  Thanks for coming and joining our thread.  If you don't comment, I don't know if you actually like my writing (in the case of this story mine and KWOceans' writing), so thank you!

Honestly, user commentary is the primary reason I write at this point.  I love the interaction and it feels really, really good when people are engaged and interested in my stories.

<3

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Me reading 99% of the chapter:

"Huh. Maybe Rachel's really on the level? Maybe I have nothing to worry about?"

Me after reading the last line:

"GODDAMMIT KIMMY!"

Whhhaaaaat.  It could be a pleasant surprise!  You don't know!  Maybe the whole room is filled with cakes of all sorts.  She's a secret baker.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Whhhaaaaat.  It could be a pleasant surprise!  You don't know!  Maybe the whole room is filled with cakes of all sorts.  She's a secret baker.

True, it could be a pleasant surprise. And we can be pretty sure it's not a BDSM Nursery Dungeon. We've done that one. ;)

My actual guess: It's an exact replica of Saberina's room. Rachel is a Mega-Stalker who's obsessed with Saberina Weber.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

"I like the idea of submitting, but diapers have kind of always grossed me out, so it makes me sad to see a lot of Littles forced into them

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

My actual guess: It's an exact replica of Saberina's room. Rachel is a Mega-Stalker who's obsessed with Saberina Weber.

Yup, stalker and though she said that diapers gross her out, she hasn't gone potty at all since they met, mmmm i bet she's wearing one right now, they are great for stalkers so they don't lose track if their prey for a potty break.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Me reading 99of the chapter:

"Huh. Maybe Rachel's really on the level? Maybe I have nothing to worry about?"

Me after reading the last line:

"GODDAMMIT KIMMY!"

Yeah that was my reaction as well

12 minutes ago, Aries said:

Yup, stalker and though she said that diapers gross her out, she hasn't gone potty at all since they met, mmmm i bet she's wearing one right now, they are great for stalkers so they don't lose track if their prey for a potty break.

Yeah that was my reaction as well

One track mind, Aries ;)

5 minutes ago, chansu ragedashi said:

Aaargh! These cliffhangers are driving me crazy! It's such a good story that you leave me checking for more at any chance I get!

:70_EmoticonsHDcom:

Aww, sorry chansu <3

I can't promise there will be a chapter tomorrow, but if there's not I'll start posting "Breaking the Girl"

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I am curious though as to why Maya wants to write Chapter 22 by herself.  There's some reason for that.

Because it's Rachel's perspective and she enjoyed playing Rachel.  She wrote most of the stuff that was told from Naomi's perspective herself, too.  I wrote most of the stuff that's Sabrina's perspective.  In the RP, the content is 50/50 because every part of the story is experienced from both perspectives.  In the story version, some perspectives are hidden for dramatic reasons, which led to me writing a little more of the content.

But make no mistake, this story is as much Maya's as it is mine.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

One track mind, Aries ;)

You know me, you post a chapter and I'll always have my alternate version of it in my fantasy, or just add little bits of detail that could be there.

It’s a fully decked out nursery and Naomi is sitting in there... seem to remember Naomi saying in a previous chapter that she found out about Sabrina’s forum from a friend at work? 

4 minutes ago, dmavn said:

t’s a fully decked out nursery and Naomi is sitting in there... seem to remember Naomi saying in a previous chapter that she found out about Sabrina’s forum from a friend at work? 

Wow!!!!

Are you a writer too?

8 minutes ago, dmavn said:

It’s a fully decked out nursery and Naomi is sitting in there... seem to remember Naomi saying in a previous chapter that she found out about Sabrina’s forum from a friend at work? 

Dear God...

1 hour ago, dmavn said:

OMG, why didn't i think of that. Though, does that mean that the Amazon isn't submissive and it was all a rues, or is she still submissive, but she's Naomi's love partner and she's Naomi's sub? That has me all tingly inside. Either case, she's wearing a wet diaper hidden under her clothes, the thought of her not is totally ridiculous. 

Edited by Aries
2 hours ago, dmavn said:

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

I will neither confirm nor deny your theory.

It's probably cakes though.  Secret baker.

If I were Naomi, I would definitely get someone posted at or near Sabrina's apartment.  ASAP

Then I would follow or have Rachel followed, then I would at least know where Sabrina is holed up and who has her.

And then again, I would also probably realize I had lost the bet, go bake a cake, cuz Naomi is the secret baker, and now needs to drown her sorrow with cake.

So, I'm feeling conflict about this situation.  I'm not yet satisfied that Rachel is the one.  Of course, we, the readers,  have a lot more to learn.

Wishy-washy enuf for ya?

A ghost writer perchance. :P (dissolves and fades through the wall) 

An erie moan reverberates through the house followed by a faint clumping and dragging sound down the hallway. 

Well BBKimmy I wonder what the trustful amazon Rachel has in her guest bedroom for Sabrina's happy ever after.  The messy house and the potty chair would have scared the hell out of me. Someone that was a sub would be scared to leave their house in that state. :wub: