LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Aww, such a silly baby. Who names their rump? Especially gigawatt fusion reactor? You Little babies come up with the strangest of things sometimes. But don't worry, Little one, I'll be right there when your backside goes critical. That's what Aunties are for, to help clean up messy diapers. 

(leans over to other people on call.) This is what happens with amazons they get so fixated they can't see reality.

43 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I definitely don't think you need a diaper and a pretty pink onsie with a buttbow or some ribbons in your hair. Most definitely not. ;):P 

X_X

32 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

f not, then, @Aries, I'm coming for you next. :P

You don't scare me. I am an Amazon.

*runs behind @bbykimmy* Isn't sge just the cutest little thing? 

(Maybe that will distract her for a while till i can catch up with @YourFNF and get to the other dimension

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, Aries said:

X_X

You don't scare me. I am an Amazon.

*runs behind @bbykimmy* Isn't sge just the cutest little thing? 

(Maybe that will distract her for a while till i can catch up with @YourFNF and get to the other dimension

Oops, I spy the same expression Kimmy wore not too long ago. Do you like the idea of a pretty little buttbow? Aww, sweet little Aries. Don't you worry, there's no shame in wanting pretty things, Little Boy. I'm sure @Mcraft will happily share her pretty sissy dresses with you. Why don't you come play sometime?

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Oops, I spy the same expression Kimmy wore not too long ago. Do you like the idea of a pretty little buttbow? Aww, sweet little Aries. Don't you worry, there's no shame in wanting pretty things, Little Boy. I'm sure @Mcraft will happily share her pretty sissy dresses with you. Why don't you come play sometime?

I love how we just got this improv RP session going xD

27 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Question Ms. Oceans would you turn me into a mindless toy like those other amazons if you caught me?

29 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

*stands up straight*

I am a ... umm .. Big boy and .. umm .. I don't need diapers.

*reaches back to feel my butt to see if my training pants I'm wearing under my pants are noticeable and to see if they are clean and dry*

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Question Ms. Oceans would you turn me into a mindless toy like those other amazons if you caught me?

That is a very good question

Edited by Aries
19 minutes ago, Aries said:

*stands up straight*

I am a ... umm .. Big boy and .. umm .. I don't need diapers.

*reaches back to feel my butt to see if my training pants I'm wearing under my pants are noticeable and to see if they are clean and dry*

That is a very good question

Nah, Maya's a very kind and loving type.  She's dominating not because she gets a big thrill out of it, but because Littles get a big thrill out of it.  She's actually a big sweetie with a heart of gold.  But she can be cruel if asked nicely for it ;)

And dang is she good at it.

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Nah, Maya's a very kind and loving type.  She's dominating not because she gets a big thrill out of it, but because Littles get a big thrill out of it.  She's actually a big sweetie with a heart of gold.  But she can be cruel if asked nicely for it ;)

And dang is she good at it.

Kimmy's correct, admittedly. I enjoy being a mommy to my little sissy, but there's no sexual gain to it for me, not really. Still at least 97% certain I'm asexual, so kind of kills that option for me. But I enjoy knowing that my efforts in things make others feel good, and the whole 'making the rules and dominating' thing is big fun. But I'm not out to make a mindless toy out of a Little or anything like that. I just like to play and help others have a good time is all. That's what I meant when I said to Trip that no one has anything to fear from me. I get no gain from being cruel or forceful (unless asked). If it's not making someone else happy, then what's the point?

6 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Kimmy's correct, admittedly. I enjoy being a mommy to my little sissy, but there's no sexual gain to it for me, not really. Still at least 97% certain I'm asexual, so kind of kills that option for me. But I enjoy knowing that my efforts in things make others feel good, and the whole 'making the rules and dominating' thing is big fun. But I'm not out to make a mindless toy out of a Little or anything like that. I just like to play and help others have a good time is all. That's what I meant when I said to Trip that no one has anything to fear from me. I get no gain from being cruel or forceful (unless asked). If it's not making someone else happy, then what's the point?

(fingers crossed) Figured that was the case just having fun with the impromptu role play (fingers uncrossed)

Huh I guess I just panicked because I saw what I thought was amazon hunting for targets.  (looks sheepish and scuffs floor with shoe). Maybe I could pop over some time help you and Kimmy's mom keep an I on her and Mcracft. I'm sure we could have a lot of fun gaming. I'd also be happy to tutor with science and social science. I could probably even manage to be some assistance with math. You're on your own with any grammar work sheets though(shudders).

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

(fingers crossed) Figured that was the case just having fun with the impromptu role play (fingers uncrossed)

Huh I guess I just panicked because I saw what I thought was amazon hunting for targets.  (looks sheepish and scuffs floor with shoe). Maybe I could pop over some time help you and Kimmy's mom keep an I on her and Mcracft. I'm sure we could have a lot of fun gaming. I'd also be happy to tutor with science and social science. I could probably even manage to be some assistance with math. You're on your own with any grammar work sheets though(shudders).

lol

I'll choose not to be insulted - I'm actually a high level systems architect, computer programmer, and database administrator.  I have overseen tens of thousands of databases running on master/master pairs of replicated servers in configurations that I designed, I've architected systems that handle millions of requests per day, and I've created algorithms to learn from user-behavior data.

I may wet my pants but I'm no slouch on math or science :)

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I love how we just got this improv RP session going xD

I know, right? I'm not sure which is more fun: the story or the comments section? :)

Actually I am sure it's the comments section. Which IS saying something for a @bbykimmy story!

7 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I love it BBKimmey, you are full of surprises that I can't even think of what rules Naomi will impose on Sabaire.  I for one would start with crawler diapers for a start.:wub: 

Not just me!  Maya's brain is hard at work on this story too.  There have been lots of times where I proposed an idea, a direction, and then she takes it and goes somewhere new.  We often refine each idea 2-3 times before writing it :D

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I know, right? I'm not sure which is more fun: the story or the comments section? :)

Actually I am sure it's the comments section. Which IS saying something for a @bbykimmy story!

:O

Today's comments were a lot of fun, hopefully the story can keep up ;)

23 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

lol

I'll choose not to be insulted - I'm actually a high level systems architect, computer programmer, and database administrator.  I have overseen tens of thousands of databases running on master/master pairs of replicated servers in configurations that I designed, I've architected systems that handle millions of requests per day, and I've created algorithms to learn from user-behavior data.

I may wet my pants but I'm no slouch on math or science :)

Damn I'm impressed, you'd probably end up tutoring me lol.  (slow claps) Also seriously squishing hard(in arospec sense lol).

Guest KWOceans
5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I would prefer to think that people are enjoying our hard work in the story just a BIT more, there Trip. Though perhaps I should open a chat threat for this sort of banter just to banter. But we like the story still, right? Should Kimmy and I just stop posting then? ;) I'm feeling a bit offended by this suggestion that the story isn't superior. Maybe we really should cut them off for a bit, Kimmy, see if that doesn't change their minds. 

12 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I would prefer to think that people are enjoying our hard work in the story just a BIT more, there Trip. Though perhaps I should open a chat threat for this sort of banter just to banter. But we like the story still, right? Should Kimmy and I just stop posting then? ;) I'm feeling a bit offended by this suggestion that the story isn't superior. Maybe we really should cut them off for a bit, Kimmy, see if that doesn't change their minds. 

Me ---> :giljotiini:

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Me ---> :giljotiini:

Wow and I thought I  was big on the self effacement lol

Well I think I may Like to thank Maya for er help and for keeping this little girl on the right track with this story and keeping her working.  I hope she is very good to you and gives you the cuddles you deserve.:wub:

11 minutes ago, thedman said:

So now we know what @bbykimmy 's report cards always looked like

Math: A+

Science: A+

The fancy computer stuff she does: A+

Writing Awesome Stories: A+

Potty Training: F

lol

@bbykimmy @KWOceans

HOLY COW!! That plot twist! Like many others I read "did you like my acting?" And I felt my stomach and jaw drop.

I thought the orajel paci story was cute (and a bit of a 'cute in a mean way' idea that im totally stealing for later XD)

I feel like this will be very similar cat-and-mouse game to 'Chasing Emily' for at least a few chapters to build up tension. Even though I know how these things typically go I'm rooting for Sabrina getting away with it!

You've both done it again and gotten me hooked on a story.

Most of the comments that i have seen have expressed the same verbiage that I wanted to Express about the talent of these 2 fine writers. I don't want to repeat what others have said but the next few chapters should be an interesting read...

I just can't wait fir the next few chapters, even though i am 100% sure tgey will destroy any of my versions of it, but i am also 100% sure that @bbykimmy and @KWOceans will make them way more interesting to read then i could come up with, but then again, my mind has been in the gutter since the very beginning and so my versions are sort if tainted i guess you could say lol

I demand more chapters!  I want five chapters per day and I want them now!  lol.  Seriously though, great story!  I predict diapers and for a certain little and it will be interesting to see her try to escape the hole she dug for herself.  Going to be hard to run when your diaper is so thick you have to waddle or even crawl!  Even if she makes it home I see her new mommy using every trick in the book to keep her in diapers and in a nice new nursery.  Should be interesting to see how this plays out.  Thank you for a very interesting story!

.... A 20 min comment of praise and love and theory and references... All gone..... 

I'll try to recreate it later but the main points are:

Forking amazing chapter

Awesome comments 

What kind of mommy is Naomi? (Lisa? Or Wendy?) 

Please don't take our chapter's away cause Trip is wrong *tears up* don't punish us because of his mistake TT__TT..... Even if he may have a smaaaallllll point