LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Just thinking ...  what if that suspicious sauce really was suspicious?

Well, we know Naomi wants Saberina for herself. Heck, she probably spiked her drink in that first night to make her wet herself. And I'm guessing--this is just what I would do if I were her--that she recorded their conversation in Ch.6 where Saberina basically admitted she's killing herself with alcohol so that Naomi would have proof that she was "unfit for independence."

Just a theory. :whistling:

2 hours ago, KWOceans said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it. And yes, there is so much rich potential with this story, Kimmy and I are practically swimming in it. It's been great fun to write thus far. As for the spanking, you'll just have to keep reading. :P 

I think you need a spanking.

35 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Just thinking ...  what if that suspicious sauce really was suspicious?

Was it suspicious?  Was it malicious?  Will we ever know?  :O

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, we know Naomi wants Saberina for herself. Heck, she probably spiked her drink in that first night to make her wet herself. And I'm guessing--this is just what I would do if I were her--that she recorded their conversation in Ch.6 where Saberina basically admitted she's killing herself with alcohol so that Naomi would have proof that she was "unfit for independence."

Just a theory. :whistling:

Well there's absolutely no way the current course of action could go wrong, right?  A Little assaulting an Amazon and injecting them with an unknown drug?  No way that's going sideways.

Guest KWOceans
5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I think you need a spanking.

Oh? Is that so, Little Girl? I believe we've spoken on many occasions about manners and how to speak to the adults in your life. I think you'd better rethink this behavior before you get into trouble. I'm not above denying you cookies if you can't behave. Treats have to be earned after all. 

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Oh? Is that so, Little Girl? I believe we've spoken on many occasions about manners and how to speak to the adults in your life. I think you'd better rethink this behavior before you get into trouble. I'm not above denying you cookies if you can't behave. Treats have to be earned after all. 

eep

CHAPTER SEVEN

Naomi wasn't waking up.

Sabrina felt panic rising in her chest - what if the chemical hadn't worked?  What if she'd just poisoned a woman?  She didn't think she could live with herself.  She fretted, pacing back and forth.  She dropped to her knees and laid her ear to Naomi's chest - her heartbeat was regular, her breathing was regular.  The Amazon wasn't sweating or coughing, she had just collapsed.

Did I put her in a coma?

She ran to the living room and found Naomi's purse on a small table by the door, fishing out her comm.  It was locked of course - password and bioscan, but anyone could activate the comm's emergency signal.  If Naomi didn't wake up soon, she'd activate it and run.  Nobody knew she was here, the medics would be able to save her and Sabrina could get away... hopefully.  The heady feeling of superiority, the thrill of expectation had faded quickly as the giant lay there, still as the grave.

Sabrina walked back to the kitchen, biting her lip.

"Oh shit, oh shit," she mumbled.  "Please wake up."

Every moment that passed felt like an eternity as she faced this no-win scenario.  This had all been a mistake.  She didn't know what she was doing - for all she knew, Rebel had given her some kind of Amazon plague, she could be responsible for murder, the death of an innocent life... well, mostly innocent.  She was sure that Naomi had been attempting to drug her.  The anxiety made her feel sick to her stomach, her knees shook and she felt sweaty and ill.  It seemed suddenly and oppressively hot in the Amazon's home.  

I can't...

She reached for the emergency button on Naomi's comm...

When the Amazon sat up slowly, scrunching her nose and blinking blearily. Sabrina's heart felt like it could finally beat again.  The Little set the comm down on the table and laid her hand gently on the Amazon's shoulder, needing something to steady her.

"Oh man," she breathed heavily, "that was scary.  Naomi?  Are you okay?"

"Who are you?" the Amazon asked, seemingly dazed, her voice soft.

Oh shit, she forgot everything.  Did it work!?  Only one way to find out.

"I'm your owner," the words tumbled from her lips, the feeling beyond exciting.  "You had a nasty fall there, sweetheart.  Are you okay?  You just finished making us lunch like a good pet."  She stroked Naomi's cheek, her fingers trembling.  "You really scared me, you're precious to me.  I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't remember any other that," she murmured. "Making lunch... " Her body twisted until she was in a sitting position on the floor, glancing between Sabrina and the table. "I don't remember," her voice was quiet, soft, with a trace of panic. "What am I supposed to do?  What do I call you?  What am I called?"

"Shh," Sabrina soothed, stroking the Amazon's hair - she didn't react at all, she just stared with those soft eyes, her head empty.  Sabrina was only slightly taller than Naomi while the Amazon was seated, and then only by virtue of her shoes.  Making eye contact was easy this way, and she looked down on the giant woman slightly.  "You call me owner, or mistress." Sabrina almost couldn't believe the words that passed her lips - this was everything.  If the serum had really worked, if it had sapped Naomi's will, she wouldn't balk.  The Amazon was supposed to comply, to accept this as the truth.  Part of her fully expected Naomi to laugh in her face, to throw her out of the house, or worse... but she pressed on, mustering all her courage - fueled by her deep desire for this to be true.  "I call you pet or Naomi, and what you do is simple.  You live only to make my life easier.  Serving me brings you pleasure, you're made that way.  If I need something, I'll ask."  She kissed the Amazon on the forehead before climbing up, with some difficulty, into the chair.  "Now kneel so that I can feed you more easily."

The Amazon nodded, her shoulders slumping and her gaze dropping into a submissive posture as she twisted again, folding her knees underneath her and placing her hands in her lap.  Sabrina blinked for a long moment, unbelieving that it had actually worked, that Rebel had come through.  Her heart soared - Naomi was hers!  For two days, at least, she had her own Amazon pet, something previously only the stuff of imagination.  She climbed up into the dining room chair and looked at the tray - two bowls of a complicated salad - spinach leaves, caramelized walnuts, feta cheese, cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, cucumber, and apple.  The smaller bowl also had a drizzle of that unknown dressing, orangish and chunky. On the plates were bowls of battered, fried chicken cut into slices and a small plate with pre-sliced French bread.

She fed Naomi from the small bowl, the one with the unknown sauce - Amazons were immune to most Little-targeting drugs and if anything had been unsafe, that was it.  Sabrina relished every bite she fed to the Amazon, forcing her to open wide for each one in that humiliating way that Amazons treat Littles.  She couldn't help herself, however, from enjoying the fried chicken strips - those were her actual favorite, though she did share some with her new pet.  The salad was good.  Naomi was a talented chef, it seemed.  It made some sense that Amazons enjoyed feeding Littles, the sense of power, the feeling of Naomi depending upon her, was delightful.  Sabrina spent the entirety of the meal with a wide smile on her lips.

"You're such a good girl," she cooed at the Amazon with a grin.  "You are the best pet ever, my beautiful Naomi.  Tell me how much you enjoy being my pet."

"Yes," her pet agreed. "You're a wonderful owner.  I very much enjoy belonging to you, even if I don't remember much of it. How long have we been together, Mistress?"

Sabrina's heart soared - it worked, it had actually worked.  If Rebel could manufacture this, it could be the start of a Little Revolution!  They could escape the shackles of the Amazons and actually turn the tables in a way that countless Littles dreamed.  Hearing the submissive tone, seeing her shrunken posture gave Sabrina the biggest thrill of her life.  She was beyond giddy, she was actually living out her deepest fantasies.

"I bought you two years ago," Sabrina lied, "you were so adorable and pitiful - you thought no one would ever want you because you're so tall.  But I could see how special you are."  She was practically reciting from a story she had written at this point, one of her favorites.  "The whole house is sized just for you, my pet.  It's much easier to ride you to go places than it would be for you to live in a place sized for me, and you're so precious to me."  She stroked Naomi's hair, her smile never fading.  "Now that lunch is done, you should clean up the dishes.  Come to the living room after that, then we'll go take a nice nap.  You should rest since your poor pet brain is having trouble remembering."

"Am I allowed to stand?" she inquired timidly, her eyes not meeting Sabrina's. "I'm so much taller, I don't want to tower... is standing something I do?"

"You may stand to do your chores, pet," Sabrina smiled, "Just remember that the rule is your eyes should always be below mine whenever we are in the same room unless you have express permission otherwise."  She stroked Naomi's cheek again, her fingers lingering for a moment before she climbed down from the chair, walking to the living room... walking on clouds.

Sabrina settled back in her chair, setting her purse down and collecting the glass of white wine once more.  The alcohol really did make the power trip that much better.  She listened to the sound of running water as her slave washed the dishes, and when she came crawling around the corner, Sabrina felt weak in the knees.

"What a good pet you are," she praised her temporary pet Amazon.  She gestured gently for Naomi to crawl closer.  "Come here, at my feet.  I need a footrest.  I'm going to finish my wine, then we're going to to take a nice nap."  She paused for a moment, realizing she didn't actually know where the bedroom was... and knowing that it would ruin her ruse if she went fumbling about, for all she knew a big enough incongruence might snap the Amazon out of her submissive state - she didn't know nearly enough about how the drug actually worked, Rebel hadn't said much at all about fabricating a lie for the Amazon to live while under the effects of the serum.  "On the couch," she added.  She'd put Naomi out back in the yard while she toured the house after she rested... white wine always made her a little drowsy.

Sure enough and with no complaint, the Amazon crawled over to her feet, presenting herself obediently.  Practically salivating, Sabrina rested her black boots on the beautiful Amazon's back, and she couldn't resist - she pulled her comm from her purse and snapped a picture, making sure to show her small hand holding the wine glass with her feet up on the Amazon's back.  Pleased with the photo, she posted it to the AmzDom message board, taking a moment to caption it:  Where all good Amazons belong.  She had taken care to crop Naomi's face from the image and she sat with smug satisfaction as she slowly finished the wine - this was only for two days and if word got out that she had actually been dominated by a Little, her life could become much harder.  Naomi wasn't a bad person, just a self-centered, self-righteous Amazon who needed to be put in her place for a while.  Sabrina didn't want any real harm to come from this - Naomi wasn't even supposed to remember any of it and what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, right?

I hope, she thought as she savored the wine, that the sense of humiliation lingers for a bit, as Rebel thought.  Maybe then she'll treat Littles like adults.

"Good job," Sabrina condescended to her pet as she set her empty wine glass back down on the table.  "Now, do you need to go potty before naptime?  You're not allowed to get up once we lay down."

"No, Mistress. Thank you."

"All right then," Sabrina said as she patted Naomi on the head before running a hand down the woman's long, powerful back.  "Go lay down on the couch, on your back.  Do not move unless I say so, okay?"  She waited for a moment while Naomi complied like a good little slave, before climbing down from the chair and walking down a hallway in search of the bathroom herself... it took her a moment to find it, and a few minutes more to actually use the facilities, the toilet was huge and dangerous but she was used to Amazon facilities - she liked going to Amazon locales.  Climbing up on the counter, she washed her hands before climbing down carefully and returning to the living room.  She pulled off her platform shoes and climbed up onto the couch, laying her body on Naomi's and resting her head on the Amazon's breasts.  She pulled her comm out from her pocket and snapped another picture of herself laying on the giant, but didn't post it - this one was for herself to enjoy, to relive this fantasy in her mind at home.

She would treasure this day always.  She fell asleep with a smile on her lips, mumbling. 

"Such a good pet."

Jump to Chapter 8!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I love it, but i ran out of reactions today, i will come back later to like it.

Almost had an accident before i finished that chapter, it is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

I love it, but i ran out of reactions today, i will come back later to like it.

Almost had an accident before i finished that chapter, it is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!  We'll see what humiliations Sabrina concocts tomorrow...

Maya is at work so she can't comment - I've been asked to pass along her comments as well.

Maya: Looks like someone may need some extra padding before the story is finished, lol

Sabrina seems to fly by the seat of her pants.  I'm beginning to wonder if she would be better off, diapered.  Does that make me an Amazon?  I really don't think Sabrina can handle this.

Looking forward to KWOcean's perspective on being enslaved, tomorrow.

Normally I'm not into domination, but this is gonna be so good! Err, but only because Naomi won't remember it. If she were somehow cognizant of her faculties but still unable to disobey that would NOT be okay in the least.

Also, like Aries, I'm out of reactions. Again. :/ I'll come back later to give my well-deserved Like.

13 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Sabrina seems to fly by the seat of her pants.  I'm beginning to wonder if she would be better off, diapered.  Does that make me an Amazon?  I really don't think Sabrina can handle this.

Looking forward to KWOcean's perspective on being enslaved, tomorrow.

:O  She's an independent, dominant Little - why would she need to end up diapered?  She's totally got this, Amazon pet, glass of wine... nothing could go wrong.

Maya says:   I wouldn't call you an Amazon.  Perhaps just a clever Little capable of recognizing another who needs to join her in padding

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Normally I'm not into domination, but this is gonna be so good! Err, but only because Naomi won't remember it. If she were somehow cognizant of her faculties but still unable to disobey that would NOT be okay in the least.

Also, like Aries, I'm out of reactions. Again. :/ I'll come back later to give my well-deserved Like.

I neeeeeed the points :O  Don't forget me, Trip!  Wouldn't that be an awful twist?  That the serum works differently on different Amazons and Naomi was aware of every humiliating moment?  What kind of horrible author would write that though?  No way Sabrina would get away if Naomi remembered everything... no way she'd slip off into the night and get away with what she did.

Maya says: I'm glad we've found the anomaly in your dislike for domination and I'm glad you're still enjoying the story.

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya says:   I wouldn't call you an Amazon.  Perhaps just a clever Little capable of recognizing another who needs to join her in padding

I'm just a tourist here, an observer of sorts, not trying to interrupt the *flow* of things.

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

:O  She's an independent, dominant Little - why would she need to end up diapered?  She's totally got this, Amazon pet, glass of wine... nothing could go wrong.

xactly.

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm just a tourist here, an observer of sorts, not trying to interrupt the *flow* of things.

xactly.

With puns like those, I think you're right where you belong...

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

That the serum works differently on different Amazons and Naomi was aware of every humiliating moment?  What kind of horrible author would write that though?  No way Sabrina would get away if Naomi remembered everything... no way she'd slip off into the night and get away with what she did.

Now, that would be interesting, especially if she ended up diapered and using them FULLY. And she remembered all of it, wonder if it would change her a bit, maybe unlock some sexual desire to be diapered and dominated. The next time she sees a Little in a full diaper, she can't stop but imagine herself walking in a full diaper and just the thought makes her dampen her big girl panties, no matter how much she hates that it does. The possibilities with this story is almost overwhelming to my imagination.

17 minutes ago, Aries said:

Now, that would be interesting, especially if she ended up diapered and using them FULLY. And she remembered all of it, wonder if it would change her a bit, maybe unlock some sexual desire to be diapered and dominated. The next time she sees a Little in a full diaper, she can't stop but imagine herself walking in a full diaper and just the thought makes her dampen her big girl panties, no matter how much she hates that it does. The possibilities with this story is almost overwhelming to my imagination.

Maya says:  Tell Aries that he needs to get his mind out of the gutter. He's far too Little to be thinking such naughty big boy things and if I have to go over there and deal with him, there will be a mighty spanking and some time gagged in a bouncer and a well used diaper coming to him.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

oh gosh, we could have a new story   "Maya Says"

Maya says: Tell her I'm officially making it a game and ask if she wants to be my first victim

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya says: Tell her I'm officially making it a game and ask if she wants to be my first victim

LOL, you guys are good.  Fading into the backdrop until mid-afternoon.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

LOL, you guys are good.  Fading into the backdrop until mid-afternoon.

Awww, Maya the Meanie chasing people away.  Bye Ellie!  I'll miss you <3

22 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maya says:  Tell Aries that he needs to get his mind out of the gutter. He's far too Little to be thinking such naughty big boy things and if I have to go over there and deal with him, there will be a mighty spanking and some time gagged in a bouncer and a well used diaper coming to him.

I will try, though the punishment didn't really help my mind to stay out of the gutter lol. But i promise from now on i will try my best to at least keep these thoughts to myself. 

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

I will try, though the punishment didn't really help my mind to stay out of the gutter lol. But i promise from now on i will try my best to at least keep these thoughts to myself. 

Oh please don't :D  I love that you share your thoughts and predictions.  I got to pose a really fun question based on your thoughts :) 

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Oh please don't :D  I love that you share your thoughts and predictions.  I got to pose a really fun question based on your thoughts :) 

Don't worry, i won't. I just can't help myself. Since I've started my own story, it somehow unlocked the part of my brain i was not aware of. The creative part and it has made reading this story even better since my mind goes places i would never think about. Plus this story is what prompted me to write my story, and don't worry you and a few others will have a cameo later on, just hope they get spotted.

10 minutes ago, Aries said:

and don't worry you and a few others will have a cameo later on, just hope they get spotted

Ooooo maybe my cameo could be like a mother walking her toddler down the street and the kid almost falls over and and the mother's all like "You gotta be careful unless you wanna trip, baby?"

It would be glorious! :D

28 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ooooo maybe my cameo could be like a mother walking her toddler down the street and the kid almost falls over and and the mother's all like "You gotta be careful unless you wanna trip, baby?"

It would be glorious! :D

Lol actual you were the one i was having most trouble thinking about how to add it into my story, you just gave me some really neat ideas, thanks