LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Hello friends.  I fully intend on continuing "The Biggest Little Vacation", but here's a story that has been eating my brain for the past week or so - KWOceans and I have written this together (we'll see if you can figure out who wrote which parts!).  This one is not as light and fluffy as Vacation, but I hope you enjoy it.

I won't be doing my usual one-per-day update schedule on this, as I'm going out of town this week, so it will be a little more irregular than I prefer.

Well, here we go... enjoy the ride.

------

CHAPTER ONE

Sabrina sat at her computer, typing away, finishing up one last chapter of the book she was working on before she could call it quits for the day.  Days like today made it hard to be one's own boss. She wanted nothing more than to toss her computer out the window and go play, but she had bills to pay.  She was lucky, honestly - good, steady work that was suited to her talents, she worked from home and thus didn't face a lot of day-to-day discrimination... but in Allemagne that was much less of an issue than on the other islands.  Allemagne was very proud of its native Little population and while they weren't quite as socially progressive as Gaule, Littles were safer in Allemagne than on any other island in Europa.

As she marked her place in the book she was editing - it wasn't bad, it wasn't top tier fiction, it was a little trope-y here and there... the idea of a Little gaining magic powers and escaping to a world where they weren't on the lowest rung of the societal ladder was done to death at this point, ever since that Witch School series that took the world by storm.  But, people were reading more and that meant people needed more books to be edited, and that meant that there was more work for her to do.  She had been languishing in obscurity before she got her own short story published in an anthology.  She smiled at her copy of An Amazon Below sitting on her desk and ran a finger along the spine.  It was almost entirely filled with stories by anonymous authors, very few people were willing to put their name on a story that had Amazons as slaves to Littles, but she had... and she scored no fewer than three new clients off of it.

Sabrina Weber - it felt so good to see her name on the cover of the book.  She got top billing since there were so many fake names or Anonymous authors in the anthology.

No risk, no reward, she smiled to herself.  Sabrina hopped down from her chair and got dressed - it was Wednesday night, and that meant Littles night at the club.  Violet Intrusion, a hot nightclub downtown that didn't discriminate - if you had ID and credit you were in, they didn't care.  She'd been going there a lot since An Amazon Below came out - she had only made a small amount on the book itself, but the other business had her wallet flush in a way it hadn't been before in her life.

She stepped out of her loose flannel pants and baggy shirt - she hated pants in general, but they were super comfortable to write in - and put on a bra, which she didn't need normally but she always padded the cups to make her look more shapely, more adult, like the Amazons - it was a risky move, Native Littles were generally small chested... only Portal Littles looked like tiny Amazons and no one wanted to be confused for a Portal Little, they had no rights at all, they were pets and property.

Like an Amazon should be, she smirked, wishing.  Sabrina had a taboo desire - she wanted to see an Amazon grovel at her feet.  It's what all her stories were about, it's what all the stories in An Amazon Below were about.  Littles owning Amazons.  She imagined having a docile Amazon on a leash as she stepped into her black clubbing dress, pulling it over her well-padded bra.  She would be a kind enough mistress, she would love her pet... but the Amazon would know beyond a shadow of a doubt who was in charge.  She couldn't wipe the grin from her face as she selected her jewelry for the night - bangles for the left wrist, leather for the right, nice big hoops for the ears and... yes, a simple black choker.  She let her waist-length dark brown hair down, cascading as she removed her ponytail holder, and imagined sliding her hands along a naked Amazon body, kneeling before her, begging to be touched. She released a deep shuddering breath before doing her makeup for the evening - a dark red lipstick and heavy eyeliner over her usual foundation and powder.

Like the addict she was, she sat down at her computer one last time to check her favorite AmzDom message boards - places where like-minded Littles gathered and shared their fantasies.  She had fans from all over Europa, but the majority were here in Allemagne. She was practically untouchable by the Amazons, in order for an Amazon to claim a native Allemagne Little, they had to have a Hunting Permit - which were not easy to obtain, you had to have a target picked out who had been proven to be unfit for society.  Unfit meant unable to control their bodily functions AND were unable to support themselves financially.  The first could be easily faked, that had been the downfall of the last of the Albion natives who had thought themselves so safe after their Adulthood Declaration laws were passed... but Amazons were clever, they'd get a Little in a position where they couldn't make it to the bathroom one way or another and then before they knew it, they were claimed.  Albion didn't even have any free Natives left. Allemagne solved this with the permit system, as well as the requirements. And Sabrina was safer than even most Littles - she was self-employed. She wasn't at the mercy of any boss or company, she was her own boss.

Sometimes that was rough - sometimes she had to go a month or two without a contract, but she was booked up for six months solid now, there was a waiting list to get her attention, and things were looking up.  So were her points on the AmzDom board, her latest chapter was doing well. She loved each and every person who commented on her stories, she was LittleDomme on the boards and she had a small stable of fans who would read anything she wrote - and she tried to keep them entertained by writing often.  There was Ellie, and Ocean, and Trip... but her favorite by far was TinyRebel4. Rebel was always the very first commenter on every thread and always showered her with compliments and tried to predict the twists in her stories, and half the time she was right. Any day that Rebel commented was a good day.  Rebel was some kind of scientist - nobody said their real names on the boards, it could make a person's life hard to be outed as an AmzDom fan, but she had dropped enough hints that she worked for some chemistry lab. Sabrina wished that she could crow to the message board that she was in the Amazon Below anthology... but it was risky enough that her name was attached to that book but if her two identities were tied together, it could really make things hard - the story for the anthology was far, far milder than the stuff she posted on the board.  Just as she was ready to walk out the door, she noted that Rebel had sent her a message, but if she didn't leave now the wait for the robocab would be dreadful, and she was looking forward to the club.

She sat on the small bench next to the front door and pulled on her platform boots - knee-high, laces all the way up, black patent leather, but the best part were the 4" platform soles.  Sabrina had always been on the tall side for a Little, but between the padding in her bra and the extra height from her shoes she really felt like she passed for a Mid - and they dealt with substantially less discrimination.  She glanced over one more time at the computer, wondering what Rebel had to say.

Rebel would have to wait, however - it was Littles Night.

The club was gorgeous as always.  It was an older building in a part of downtown that was being revitalized, it had been here a long time but the owner had spent a lot of money over the past couple of years renovating it.  Now it was ultramodern with a black and silver theme and clean lines, but Sabrina cared much less about the architecture than she did the music. The Violet Intrusion always seemed to have the best DJs, the best bands, and it was one of the few places she wouldn't get hassled for being a Little... well, hopefully people just assumed she was a Mid.  She'd still get in for free, her ID showed that she was a Little, but she hoped that the patrons inside wouldn't realize it. Even though it was Littles Night, not many Littles actually showed, this part of town wasn't very Little friendly - the bathroom facilities alone around here weren't adequate for Little needs, but that didn't generally bother Sabrina.  She was relatively tall.

"Hey Anna," Sabrina smiled as she took her spot at the bar.

"Hey Sabrina," the bartender greeted her - the club was just getting warmed up and Sabrina was early, as usual.  She liked to make friends with the staff anywhere she went on a regular basis, she was actually pretty good at making friends.  "How are you doing?"

"Honestly," the Little grinned, "I'm on top of the world.  I don't think it could get much better. Work is going great and I feel good.  How about you?"

"Not as good as you, apparently," Anna laughed.  Sabrina loved that laugh, that alto chuckle that she had - Anna had some kind of insecurity, she always covered her mouth when she laughed, but Sabrina didn't mind.  A fair share of her Amazon domination fantasies had featured Anna lately. Kind Anna, gentle Anna. She wondered what it would feel like for the woman to actually kneel before her, to submit to the collar... she was snapped out of her reverie, however.  "... and then I twisted my ankle! It's better now, but it was a rotten day."

"Oh that sucks!" Sabrina sympathized, though she wasn't entirely sure how the story had begun.  "I'm glad your ankle is okay, standing all night on a twisted ankle would be awful, and I'd miss you if you weren't here."

"You're sweet," Anna smiled, putting away the last of the clean glasses.  She was quite attractive, shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin.  Her teeth were the tiniest bit crooked, an oddity seeing as how dental correction was a well-understood science, but there was likely a reason.  "What are you starting off with tonight?"

"Let's see," Sabrina began ponderously, pulling out her comm and loading her wishlist.  "Next on the list is the 'Dark N Stormy’."

"Sorry," Anna smiled sadly, "I don't know that one - what's in it?"

"That's okay," Sabrina knew better than to let anyone mix a drink they didn't know - she was out to try new ones, and if it was mixed wrong, she'd never know if she actually liked it.  "How about the Gaule 75? That one's supposed to be really good."

"That one I know," Anna grinned, pulling out the ingredients.  Anna - Sabrina was pretty sure - thought she was a Mid, she always got Mid-sized drinks here.  The frustrating thing about most food and drink places downtown was the fact that even though Little portions were so much smaller, they were almost always the same price as a Mid or an Amazon portion - it was just the way things were, if she wanted fair she had to go to a Little-specific restaurant that only served Little portions.  Amazons wouldn't bother going there, it would cost them a fortune to get enough to eat.

Sabrina took her first sip of the pale yellow drink - it was strong, but it wasn't as sweet as she had been hoping, but it wasn't bad.  She took a long draw from it, savoring the way it burned on the way down. She knew she probably shouldn't drink so much, but an over the counter hangover cure before bed would keep her from feeling it tomorrow after she enjoyed the buzz tonight at the club - alcohol always made the music feel better.  She could appreciate the music either way, but if she really wanted to lose herself in it, a drink helped immensely.

"Oh," Anna said, walking back to Sabrina's spot at the bar.  "I'm supposed to tell you that you have an invitation to the VIP lounge tonight."

"What?" Sabrina asked, surprised.  "Upstairs? Why?"

"No clue," the bartender shrugged.  "I just got word that if you came in tonight, you were invited up.  I think it's from the boss directly."

"Who's the boss?" The Little raised an eyebrow.

"Naomi Alexis," Anna replied, but the name didn't ring any bells.  "She's nice, a real kind and understanding type. She's a good boss, I'm pretty sure she's up there tonight herself.  You'll like her."

"Sounds good, I guess I get a glimpse of how the other half lives, huh?"

Jump to Chapter 2!

• Like 7
Guest KWOceans

And we're off. FINALLY! I've been itching to post for like a week, but NO, we have to backlog. Brat :P. And don't worry everyone, I'll keep her writing and updating.....we'll totally ignore my terrible track record with finishing stories, that's totally not relevant, lol. But I hope you all enjoy the story. It's been an interesting plot line. 

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, thedman said:

KWOceans please make sure that little brat keeps on writing on this one. She keeps leaving us hanging all the time

She leaves you hanging far less than I do. Besides, we all know that Kimmy has talent with stories and them heartstring ripping scissors of hers. All her stories are worth the wait. This one has been fun thus far to write and plan out. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did. 

5 minutes ago, thedman said:

KWOceans please make sure that little brat keeps on writing on this one. She keeps leaving us hanging all the time

Excuse me?  I've finished 2 novel-length stories :P

I think I have a pretty good record on finishing stories!

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Excuse me?  I've finished 2 novel-length stories :P

I think I have a pretty good record on finishing stories!

Yes, Kimmy, we know. We're proud of you. You may have a gold star and first choice of plushies before the other Littles here, okay? :P

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Yes, Kimmy, we know. We're proud of you. You may have a gold star and first choice of plushies before the other Littles here, okay? :P

I choose Pikachu :P  I always choose Pikachu - I've had the same giant Pika plushie since 1999 and I sleep with him every night.  I even carried him around at CAPCon!

I was getting bored *board*

It's about time is right!  I agree though that Kimmy is way better than KWOceans on finishing a story,  Sorry to say, KWOceans, so why would anyone ask her to make sure Kimmy finishes a story?  Please tell.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It's about time is right!  I agree though that Kimmy is way better than KWOceans on finishing a story,  Sorry to say, KWOceans, so why would anyone ask her to make sure Kimmy finishes a story?  Please tell.

loooooool

Did you find yourself in this chapter, Ellie?

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Ellie, I'm starting to feel a bit attacked by you of late. Do we have beef, Little Girl? Because I think I can take you. :P And besides, people trust me to keep her writing because as a fellow reader of her stories and someone who has contact, I nag and nag and nag until she writes. Except when I don't cause she's overwhelmed. 

7 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Ellie, I'm starting to feel a bit attacked by you of late. Do we have beef, Little Girl? Because I think I can take you. :P And besides, people trust me to keep her writing because as a fellow reader of her stories and someone who has contact, I nag and nag and nag until she writes. Except when I don't cause she's overwhelmed. 

Never would I ever.  However ...  if you could finish the story about the Mom and daughter who were adopted in the Amazon world, that would make my day.

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I did.  Does that mean I'm famous now?

I have an idea of who TinyRebel could be..... but I won't say.

You've always been famous to me <3  I can always count on you to participate in comments!  And to always be a friendly voice

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

It's true - KWOceans and I talk almost every day.  She's helped me through some tough times <3

Guest KWOceans
7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Never would I ever.  However ...  if you could finish the story about the Mom and daughter who were adopted in the Amazon world, that would make my day.

Uh, you hit right in the hard one, huh? Sadly, that one is the one of my four that is dangling by the thinnest thread over the cliff of abandonment, but I'll see what I can do. I've been in a bad rut lately where I can't manage to write a thing. This story is the first time in almost a year that I've felt the sparking urge to write, so hopefully it will help rekindle the desire and allow me to slog through the writer's block on my other stories. 

You know what.  That's okay, KWOceans.  I sometimes try to imagine some lines of thought that story could take, but I've had nothing outstanding.

Anyways....   we've got a new story now.    Thanks, you guys!

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Uh, you hit right in the hard one, huh? Sadly, that one is the one of my four that is dangling by the thinnest thread over the cliff of abandonment, but I'll see what I can do. I've been in a bad rut lately where I can't manage to write a thing. This story is the first time in almost a year that I've felt the sparking urge to write, so hopefully it will help rekindle the desire and allow me to slog through the writer's block on my other stories. 

Give her heaps of praise for her work in this story, maybe it'll help.  I want more Tourist Troubles, myself - that one was great.  Gilded Crib was also fantastic, and I was probably the biggest fan of Little Mer on the boards.

KWOceans is 100% the reason we started this one - my novel series with my mommy-type is on pause right now, we're editing books 1-5 to make sure they're clean and consistent, we're actually going to be querying agents with book 1 in the very near future (so wish me luck!).  I hadn't written on the book series in 2 weeks and I was going crazy when Oceans pulled me in on this story.  It absolutely would not exist without her.  This story began as a series of roleplay posts via email and it was just too good not to share.

Interesting so far.  Have a few ideas where this might go but I'll patiently wait and read the chapters as you post them.  As for not finishing stories, I have five I'm trying to work on all at once myself and only one of them is is related to this fetish.  lol.  At any rate I'm history to work on some things.  Patiently waiting for the next installment of this story.

If this is going where i think it's going, i just had my dreams come true, but either way, you seem to have me hooked from the very first chapter. Can't wait fir more.

25 minutes ago, widowmaker said:

Interesting so far.  Have a few ideas where this might go but I'll patiently wait and read the chapters as you post them.  As for not finishing stories, I have five I'm trying to work on all at once myself and only one of them is is related to this fetish.  lol.  At any rate I'm history to work on some things.  Patiently waiting for the next installment of this story.

I'm always interested in hearing where people think we're going!  We've written all the way through chapter 11.  I won't tell if if your guesses are right or wrong, but they may spark a discussion which is always fun.

22 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Loving it can't wait for more!

Thanks for reading!!

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

If this is going where i think it's going, i just had my dreams come true, but either way, you seem to have me hooked from the very first chapter. Can't wait fir more.

Tell me where you think it's going, Aries!  I wanna know!

Guest KWOceans
17 minutes ago, Aries said:

That depends, where is it that you think it's going? 

I have two theories on where this might go.

1. She finds an Amazon with a fetish or what have you, for having a mistress that is also a little and the Amason ends up diapered.

2. She ends up playing a long cat and mouse game with an Amason and ends up being a baby in diapers.

I wouldn't mind either, but I've been dying to read a story where an Amason is wearing diapers, the whole role reversal thing and the humiliation that can come from it. I have enjoyed the other stories I've read on the diaper demention stories where they have parts in them where a med is diapered, or is possibly diapered. Like i said, in either case, i will still enjoy reading it. So far every diaper demention story where a femal little is the main character, i have enjoyed reading. I am not a fan of stories with a male as the main character, though a few has caught my attention in the past.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

1. She finds an Amazon with a fetish or what have you, for having a mistress that is also a little and the Amason ends up diapered.

2. She ends up playing a long cat and mouse game with an Amason and ends up being a baby in diapers.

I wouldn't mind either, but I've been dying to read a story where an Amason is wearing diapers, the whole role reversal thing and the humiliation that can come from it. I have enjoyed the other stories I've read on the diaper demention stories where they have parts in them where a med is diapered, or is possibly diapered. Like i said, in either case, i will still enjoy reading it. So far every diaper demention story where a femal little is the main character, i have enjoyed reading. I am not a fan of stories with a male as the main character, though a few has caught my attention in the past.

I won't say if you're right or wrong on either one, but I'm glad you shared :D

I only write stories with female leads, and generally with a female love interest/captor/etc... mostly because as a lesbian, that's what I like to read!

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Well, we can't tell you what the plot is going to be. But it's great that you're enjoying it and I hope you continue to do so. It's been a lot of fun up to our current point in the roleplay and in writing the story, so it's nice to know others will enjoy it too.