LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Shouldn't that have said His Hand?

I think he lifted his drink, but never mentioned what happened to his hand on her back

Guest KWOceans

I've appearantly used up my reactions. I'll have to come back later to give this chapter a Like.

Might I ask (and you might be planning to answer this later) How Naomi got a hunting license for Sabrina? I thought you had to prove that a Little was unfit to live on their own? Or does Sabrina's "excessive" drinking count?

Also I think there may have been a bit of a typo here:

No. It's referring to his drink. Saying 'Your drinks are the best in town' then lifting his to emphasize his point. 

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Excuse me, brat. I don't pretend to be anything. Last I checked, it's you who tries to convince people you're a big girl when we all know you're just a soggy, naughty little princess constantly in need of a paci-gag and thicker diapers. 

My mommy-type got me one better two nights ago.  She put orajel all over my paci and my tongue went so numb I had a lisp for like 30 min.  She also threatened me with thicker diapers... but didn't follow through ;)

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Oh god, a MAJOR cliff hanger, you had me on the edge if my seat through the whole chapter. This still could go in so many directions, and i love these type of cat and mouse stories.

How far will she go to get her little, will she end trying and maybe even liking diapers, but still have her baby little, or will Sabrina start her playing her cat and mouse game and end up with an Amason diapered slave.

And the senerios can go on and on ❤. I can't wait for your return so i can find out how this goes.  

Thank you for sharing your reaction!  So many possibilities ;) 

I don't think the next chapter will get posted until next week though, but you'll find out more then!

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I've appearantly used up my reactions. I'll have to come back later to give this chapter a Like.

Might I ask (and you might be planning to answer this later) How Naomi got a hunting license for Sabrina? I thought you had to prove that a Little was unfit to live on their own? Or does Sabrina's "excessive" drinking count?

Also I think there may have been a bit of a typo here:

At this point, it hasn't been revealed if Naomi has a license or not, or if she's just plotting... I won't say either way, you'll have to keep reading to find out :)  And yeah, that's a typo

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

At this point, it hasn't been revealed if Naomi has a license or not, or if she's just plotting... I won't say either way, you'll have to keep reading to find out :)  And yeah, that's a typo

Oops, XD. I was reading the wrong line. Yes, that part is a typo, one second and I'll fix. 

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

At this point, it hasn't been revealed if Naomi has a license or not, or if she's just plotting.

Didn't she say she got her license approved 2 nights ago?

Didn't she say she got her license approved 2 nights ago?

lol, don't we look like a couple of amateurs here now.

Yep, it does say that :D 

It will be explained... your theory is a solid one, but I won't say if you're right or not!

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm wondering if Sabrina made a mistake not reading TinyRebel's email.  And if that has something to do with the Hunter's License.

I was wondering the same thing. I think they wanted that unread email be lodged in the back of our brains to open up even more possibilities, it could also not only contain the hunting license, but some leverage she could use agaist Niomi, or whatever her name is lol, like i mentioned before, i suck at remembering names.

2 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm wondering if Sabrina made a mistake not reading TinyRebel's email.  And if that has something to do with the Hunter's License.

Hmm... I wonder what it could say...

20 minutes ago, Aries said:

I was wondering the same thing. I think they wanted that unread email be lodged in the back of our brains to open up even more possibilities, it could also not only contain the hunting license, but some leverage she could use agaist Niomi, or whatever her name is lol, like i mentioned before, i suck at remembering names.

Are you insinuating that I drop things in my stories just to drive people nuts?  :O

'cuz you'd be right.  It could be anything!

41 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Are you insinuating that I drop things in my stories just to drive people nuts?  :O

'cuz you'd be right.  It could be anything!

I might be, if i was a writer that's what I'd do haha. But little things like that, and the suspense of it all, the little twists and turns is what makes any story gi from ordinary to fantastic that everyone reads it. I applaud anyone that can do it, and you all do it very well.

18 minutes ago, Aries said:

I might be, if i was a writer that's what I'd do haha. But little things like that, and the suspense of it all, the little twists and turns is what makes any story gi from ordinary to fantastic that everyone reads it. I applaud anyone that can do it, and you all do it very well.

See that little subtitle under her name  .....  says it all.  LOL

Kimmy, have a good and safe trip.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:00 AM, bbykimmy said:

Hello friends.  I fully intend on continuing "The Biggest Little Vacation", but here's a story that has been eating my brain for the past week or so - KWOceans and I have written this together (we'll see if you can figure out who wrote which parts!).  This one is not as light and fluffy as Vacation, but I hope you enjoy it.

I won't be doing my usual one-per-day update schedule on this, as I'm going out of town this week, so it will be a little more irregular than I prefer.

Well, here we go... enjoy the ride.

------

CHAPTER ONE

Sometimes that was rough - sometimes she had to go a month or two without a contract, but she was booked up for six months solid now, there was a waiting list to get her attention, and things were looking up.  So were her points on the AmzDom board, her latest chapter was doing well. She loved each and every person who commented on her stories, she was LittleDomme on the boards and she had a small stable of fans who would read anything she wrote - and she tried to keep them entertained by writing often.  There was Ellie, and Ocean, and Trip... but her favorite by far was TinyRebel4. Rebel was always the very first commenter on every thread and always showered her with compliments and tried to predict the twists in her stories, and half the time she was right. Any day that Rebel commented was a good day.  Rebel was some kind of scientist - nobody said their real names on the boards, it could make a person's life hard to be outed as an AmzDom fan, but she had dropped enough hints that she worked for some chemistry lab.

Wait was that last person a reference to me?

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I actually thought that! I was like "TinyRebel is either YourFNF or a character unrelated to any real world person."

I guess time (and hopefully Kimmy) will tell! :)

Also I really want to see the Amazon get the tables turned on them but I also don't? Like I'm generally not one for sadism, at worst in the case of extreme crimes I feel that a firing squad is sufficient. But I can't deny that seeing this amazon becomes Sabrina's bitch would be Karmic. Of course with the way these societies are it might be more efficient to take a page from YAWEH's book and use a 50 meg fusion warhead.

Yeah..... I have zero patience for slaver's. As far as I'm concerned " hostibus sunt hominum" and I'd have to check the statuettes but I think international law is with me on that one. 

(straps on assultexo and omni rig)

34 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Sorry, it wasn't - Rebel is a character in the story, they have an impact on the plot and I try to make cameos and nods fun but they don't further the plot because I don't like putting words in peoples' mouths.

29 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I actually thought that! I was like "TinyRebel is either YourFNF or a character unrelated to any real world person."

I guess time (and hopefully Kimmy) will tell! :)

It's the latter - Rebel will show up later in the story :)

Buuuuuut, if people want in on a cameo... I have need for screen names for about 6-7 Amazons in a chat room, who may or may not be nice people (I won't say anything else).  If you want your handle used as an Amazon who might be not very nice, tell me :D

16 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Also I really want to see the Amazon get the tables turned on them but I also don't? Like I'm generally not one for sadism, at worst in the case of extreme crimes I feel that a firing squad is sufficient. But I can't deny that seeing this amazon becomes Sabrina's bitch would be Karmic. Of course with the way these societies are it might be more efficient to take a page from YAWEH's book and use a 50 meg fusion warhead.

Yeah..... I have zero patience for slaver's. As far as I'm concerned " hostibus sunt hominum" and I'd have to check the statuettes but I think international law is with me on that one. 

(straps on assultexo and omni rig)

Always so violent, FNF ;)

This story will not be the kind and gentle place that Vacation is... but it's not as dark as your ever-desired nuclear holocaust.

26 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sorry, it wasn't - Rebel is a character in the story, they have an impact on the plot and I try to make cameos and nods fun but they don't further the plot because I don't like putting words in peoples' mouths.

It's the latter - Rebel will show up later in the story :)

Buuuuuut, if people want in on a cameo... I have need for screen names for about 6-7 Amazons in a chat room, who may or may not be nice people (I won't say anything else).  If you want your handle used as an Amazon who might be not very nice, tell me :D

Always so violent, FNF ;)

This story will not be the kind and gentle place that Vacation is... but it's not as dark as your ever-desired nuclear holocaust.

I'm not quite saying full on holocaust and yeah full city busters would be a bit extreme, there are probably more than ten righteous so to speak, but maybe some targeted orbital strikes at military targets? Probably mass accelerator cannons or thermobaric metallic hydrogen warheads rather than nukes to avoid fallout. I'd rather avoid violence but the planet is already isolated from the larger multiverse economy so sanctions would be ineffective. That leaves only one recourse to remove the oppressors and facilitate revolution. We must arm the Littles and begin orbital strikes on strategic targets. All glory to the Revolution! Forward soldiers of progress!!! Forward to a new dawn of great Freedom and Justice!!!

............. I'm probably on like 20 different watch-lists by now........... (shrugs)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm not quite saying full on holocaust and yeah full city busters would be a bit extreme, there are probably more than ten righteous so to speak, but maybe some targeted orbital strikes at military targets? Probably mass accelerator cannons or thermobaric metallic hydrogen warheads rather than nukes to avoid fallout. I'd rather avoid violence but the planet is already isolated from the larger multiverse economy so sanctions would be ineffective. That leaves only one recourse to remove the oppressors and facilitate revolution. We must arm the Littles and begin orbital strikes on strategic targets. All glory to the Revolution! Forward soldiers of progress!!! Forward to a new dawn of great Freedom and Justice!!!

............. I'm probably on like 20 different watch-lists by now........... (shrugs)

As a friend of mine would say, Glory to Littletopia.

Let's tone it down juuuuuust a notch though, K?  ;)

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

As a friend of mine would say, Glory to Littletopia.

Let's tone it down juuuuuust a notch though, K?  ;)

Sorry I can get a little over excited with  my self parody lol

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

But I can't deny that seeing this amazon becomes Sabrina's bitch would be Karmic.

I wouldn't mind seeing that either lol, after reading so many stories in this new world, i wouldn't mind seeing a few if those Amazon slavers end up in a diaper, asking her mommy/mistress little to change her dirty diapers or whatever lol

Wow...  a whole discourse going on overnite.

There was once a time I thought that the Amazon getting theirs (a Little Comeuppance) would be interesting, but I think I am beyond all that now.  I really don't see how that would work -- the laws of physics, etc.

Naomi Alexis doesn't look like a force to be played with in my opinion; Sabrina is a Little intoxicated with herself, already a serious flaw, perhaps one of doom.  Sure, Naomi is inebriated as well with herself, but she has the stature, the physique and power to carry it off.  It would be something though, if the In Betweener Hansen won.

As an aside, I really shouldn't have speculated on the character in question.  I actually thought it might be a composite of 2 of your readers or as Trip said Not a reader at all.

CHAPTER THREE

Sabrina's night had suddenly taken an unexpected and frightening turn.  The VIP lounge had started off rough, but once she had been pulled aside by Naomi, it had been amazing.  Naomi was tall, and her shimmery dress hugged her figure, leaving very little to the imagination... except for Sabrina's imagination perhaps, which had been in overdrive.  There was something about Naomi's wide hips, her round breasts that made Sabrina want to own her.  Naomi was taller than almost any Amazon she had ever met - and had probably gotten a lot of perks in life due to that fact without ever realizing it.  Amazons equated height with power, and she had seen with her own eyes how many doors that could open.  But the thought that invaded her mind the most was forcing Naomi to kneel before her.  To fasten a collar around that neck and know that the Amazon was truly hers - her slave, her pet, her plaything.  She wanted to touch Naomi's skin, to feel her...

But Naomi had gone from incredibly alluring to absolutely terrifying in just a few words.

She read An Amazon Below, Sabrina panicked, Amazons aren't supposed to read that!  I'm not even famous, how did she know who I am?

"I uh... well," the Little stammered, suddenly feeling less like the sexy conqueror and more like someone completely out of her depth. "Y'see, it wasn't my book per se, I'm just a contributor.  Just the... one story, you know.  Not that I think Amazons should actually be enslaved!"  Her eyes darted quickly to the exit, "It's just... some Littles take comfort in those fantasies.  The shoe being on the other foot... not me!" she lied, knowing full well that she had just been imagining the giant Naomi being forced to carry her wherever she wanted just moments ago - and her cheeks burned. "But some... well... some Littles. Maybe I should head downstairs... see the show."

"Sabrina, please," Naomi shook her head, her voice calm.  "Don't be concerned. I'm not offended in the slightest about the material in your book. It is a work of fiction, not an instruction manual encouraging Amazon enslavement.  You needn't fear any sort of retaliation or judgement here, I promise," she spoke in soothing tones, gently laying two fingers on Sabrina's shoulder. "I apologize if I touched a sore spot. Have you gotten much grief in public about it? You are still a free citizen of this city and threats and harassment are still illegal. I do hope you're not having a rough time."

"No," the Sabrina's relief was palpable and she let out a long breath.  "You're honestly the first person who put two and two together.  Well, it's not like the book is super popular to begin with, except with Littles and Amazon perverts, but nobody even knows that I was involved.  So.. you kinda scared me there."  She was suddenly nervous for another reason and hoped desperately that her bladder hadn't betrayed her, she couldn't tell yet and there was no subtle way she could check - if it had, it wouldn't be a big accident.  It was common for Littles to have that sort of problem when they were scared, and Naomi had just mildly terrified her.  "I'm glad you can see the value in the work."

"I think it was very well written, you've a true talent with words," Naomi praised.

"Oh," Sabrina blushed. "I'm glad you enjoyed the story - I actually do copyediting mostly, it's helped my business.  I'm glad I wrote it.  I heard that publisher was going to do another anthology... I might try to get in on that one as well."

The two of them chatted for a while, about Amazon society, about the club, about the bands that Naomi - or rather, her talent manager - booked, and which of them the larger woman enjoyed.  Sabrina answered questions about life as a copyeditor and a writer, about creative urges and deadlines.  They talked at length regarding custom made clothing, a shared passion - Naomi, it turned out, was so tall that if she wanted anything to fit well, it had to be custom made and she seemed truly grateful for the name and number of another quality tailor.  Sabrina just hoped that the Little would be able to help the woman - she didn't know if he had done Amazon clothing before.  More than once over the course of the conversation, Naomi would say something that got Sabrina's imagination going and she couldn't help but fantasize about controlling the Amazon, about forcing her to submit, making her beg... spanking her.  As the night progressed, the VIP Lounge filled up a bit and a sharp noise caused Sabrina to rise to her knees to look around and get a better view.

"Sabrina," Naomi's voice was quiet and she leaned in close. "I don't want to alarm you but you're having a slight... bladder problem."

"Oh no," her heart sank as she found herself in the nightmare of every Little everywhere.  She rocked back a little in her seat, spilling the remnants of her drink on her dress to top it all off.  "Oh shit," she groaned.  "I am so sorry...  I.. I need to go home."  She set the glass carefully on the floor and climbed down from the chair as best she could, feeling humiliated... and feeling Mr. Hansen's eyes on her.  Tears welled up unbidden.  "I'm so sorry."

"Sabrina," the Amazon gently grabbed her by the wrist, sparking a fresh wave of terror, "wait, please. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Let me help. Go to the bathroom, I'll bring you a change of clothes. I was looking forward to enjoying the night talking to you. Let's just get the situation taken care of and enjoy the night like nothing happened, okay?"

Alarm bells were blaring in her mind, telling her to get out of that situation - it was a survival mechanism.  Amazons were predators, Littles were prey, and deep down despite all of their social advancement, they all knew it somewhere inside.

And Sabrina froze.  She stared up at the Amazon with her big blue eyes, the spilled Gaule 75 dripping down her thigh and even though everything was telling her to yank her arm away and run, she didn't.  Her heart pounded as Naomi led her away.

She can't do anything, Sabrina's mind reeled, I'm protected.  I'm a citizen.  There's no diaper in the next room.  I'm safe. I'm safe.

Her boots tromped along the smooth floor behind Naomi as she stole a glance at the exit, the Amazon tugging her gently down a hallway in the opposite directly. Opening the door to a private bathroom, Naomi led Little inside, flipping on the light.  The bathroom was the size of her apartment, gleaming black tile on the floor and a dark red for the walls - elegant.

"I'll be right back," Naomi smiled - it seemed warm and genuine, but Sabrina couldn't help interpreting it as somewhat predatory. "Don't worry too much about it.  You're in a nightclub, it's hardly the first time. We'll get it taken care of and never mention it again.  I happen to have a spare dress that might fit you - I had gotten it for a Little waitress, but she quit."

"Honestly," Sabrina's voice felt weak as she stood in her wet dress, in the Amazon-sized bathroom, Naomi's body blocking the door.  "I think I'd just like to dry off and head home... and forget this ever happened, that would be perfect.  I'm sorry I spilled the drink, I'll pay for the cleaning bill on the chair from that and.. you know.  Just... let's forget about tonight?  How about I come back and hang out with you in a couple of days?"  I'll have less to drink, for sure.

"I'm afraid I can't let you wear those clothes out," Naomi insisted, causing Sabrina's panic to rise again - this is how it always went in the movies.  The Little had a small accident under completely understandable circumstances and the next thing they knew, they were pinned against a wall somewhere and their clothes stolen... and then, inevitably, came the diapers.  Her pulse raced as she stared up at Naomi.  "Wait here just a moment."

I'm safe, she assured herself, I'm safe.  This isn't a movie, this isn't some story.  I have legal protections, I'm an Allemagne citizen, she can't just claim me as long as I have a steady income, accident or no.

As the door closed, she took the opportunity to use the facilities and empty the rest of her bladder - she had a feeling that the moments of terror wouldn't be done until she was safely home.  The door opened just a crack and she could hear Naomi's voice... it sounded like she was talking on her comm.

"Just a moment," her voice filtered through the crack as she dropped a small bag just inside the door.  "Yes, I'm here, I just have to get back to my office."

The door closed, the bag waiting for her on the floor... sure enough, there was an unopened package of fresh panties and a flowy blue midnight dress.  It looked like it was supposed to be ankle-length, but it came to her mid-shin as she examined it.  It fit well enough though, a little tight in the chest with her padded bra... but even that looked good.  She was taller than average so it wasn't a perfect fit, but it worked well and it was high quality.  She began to wonder if maybe she had misjudged the Amazon - perhaps she was just being paranoid.  Naomi had said that she enjoyed her writing, after all - she had just panicked that someone knew about her rather risque subject matter in person.  She took a deep breath and admired herself in the mirror before stuffing her clothing in the bag and tying it shut.  She slipped back out to the Lounge area to grab her purse - not missing the side-eye she was getting from the Amazon man in the suit that had tried to stop her before, and thought very seriously about just slipping out the exit.

But she didn't think she'd ever be able to come back to the club if she did, not with her head held high, and this was one of the few night spots in town that didn't discriminate against Littles.  She stood a moment at the smoked glass, watching the musical below, a smile creeping across her lips.  The dance floor was packed with chairs, the staff must have brought them out, and the Littles watched with rapt attention as the Amazon actors on the stage sang for them.

Maybe Naomi wasn't that bad.

With a sigh, she walked back down the hallway and pushed open the door, finding her Amazon host sitting at a large desk that was nearly as tall as she was, and talking on her comm while scribbling on a piece of paper.  She climbed up carefully into one of the giant chairs and leaned on the desk, waiting patiently for Naomi to finish her call... but she accidentally knocked over a stack of papers, which spilled to the ground.  Naomi's face wore a frustrated look, but her full concentration was on the call.

"Sorry," Sabrina whispered, climbing back down and picking up the papers quickly... when her eyes fell on it.

An Allemagne Hunting Permit... for a Little.

Jump to Chapter 4!

• Like 6

Gah! I used up all my reactions today. AGAIN! 

Great chapter. :) I'm still not quite sure what direction you're going to take this. Naomi seems to have Saberina cornered, but I don’t think she's gonna get her. Amazon captures Little is a bit too typical for the likes of bbykimmy. ;)